PDA

View Full Version : MLC: Fan's corner

Naimul_Hd
August 14, 2012, 08:26 AM
This thread belongs to non-MLC members who want to comment, discuss about MLC teams. Its a general thread. So, feel free to support, monitor, criticize your team and team's managers so that Managers don't get away whatever they feel like. On the other hand, managers also need your (fans) support and encouragement to perform better. However, keep in mind that its a fantasy game, no need to be serious and personal.

So, Let the fun begins :)

MSM B2C
August 14, 2012, 08:28 AM
Denver Broncos Favourites to win the TITLE! please support us and we promise to deliver.

Nadim
August 14, 2012, 08:30 AM
Have a look at Miami Heat. Most Balanced team in the league:)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

MSM B2C
August 14, 2012, 08:32 AM
Denver Broncos Vs Miami Heat ( Warm Up Game) Supporters we promise to delivery positive result.

Hard hitters: Imran Nazir & Richard Levi
Spin Duo: Saeed Ajmal and Sunil Narine.

Naimul_Hd
August 14, 2012, 08:38 AM
On papers, Kansas City Chiefs and Chicago Bulls look balanced team. Other teams either have strong bowling side or batting side. So, my bet is on either KCC or CB ! :)

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 08:44 AM
On papers, Kansas City Chiefs and Chicago Bulls look balanced team. Other teams either have strong bowling side or batting side. So, my bet is on either KCC or CB ! :)

Free tickets and Cow steaks(after i make the steaks following the WU match) for you in the stadium

Naimul_Hd
August 14, 2012, 08:54 AM
Free tickets and Cow steaks(after i make the steaks following the WU match) for you in the stadium

Haha. Great ! I will be there then :)

Kohli_Sox
August 14, 2012, 10:39 AM
Warm Up games are under way. Please turn up and show your support. Currently Bulls have score 172 in 20 overs against Texas

zinatf
August 14, 2012, 10:49 AM

Many thanks from the team advisor (myself) and everyone ;)

Also, free home match tickets for you ;)

FANS KEEP US SUPPORTING :)

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 11:42 AM
Haha. Great ! I will be there then :)

Your cow steak is done..Bulls management will mail you the coupon..bring the coupon for your free steak!

Dilscoop
August 14, 2012, 04:45 PM
This thread needs a poll.

"Who will win the World Series?"

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2012, 07:30 PM
This thread needs a poll.

"Who will win the World Series?"
No. The Poll should be "Who will be second in the World Series?". The championship has already been decided. Go Chiefs!!!

Night_wolf
August 14, 2012, 11:52 PM
clearly KC GM is suffering from Delusion, he needs a doctor fast!!

Jadukor
August 15, 2012, 12:12 AM
this is more like GM's corner... shob GM ra pechal partese... fans toh dekhi na (except me)

Isnaad
August 15, 2012, 12:17 AM
this is more like GM's corner... shob GM ra pechal partese... fans toh dekhi na (except me)

Okay, in terms of strength, list the 12 teams (According to what you think that is; descending order) :)

Naimul_Hd
August 15, 2012, 12:53 AM

Shetai !! GM er der pen penani te fan ra comment e korte chaye na !

It sounds like the time before BD election !! BHai, amake vote diyen, bhai..desh o jatir sheba korte amake shujug diyen !!!

Dilscoop
August 22, 2012, 01:49 PM
This season you guys didn't get to pick your ALLSTARS. But what you think of the managers' picks (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1571933#post1571933)? Discuss.

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 01:07 AM
Make your pick: Who will win the World Series (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=1575833#post1575833). LA (Maysun) or Toronto (ATMR)?

Zunaid
September 3, 2012, 01:13 AM
My money is on the Kings.