PDA

View Full Version : Attn: SharePoint developers in BD

BushidoTiger
August 24, 2012, 12:50 AM
If you're a SharePoint (or other MS based frontend codes) developer and stakeholders other than your mom/gf/bf/spouse told you that you are a great coder, and then we'd love to talk to you. Please email with a resume, contact info (skype id) and link to samples of your work to: aiqbal [AT] bpmadvisors.com<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Dear Mods,<o:p></o:p>
I am cognizant of the possibility that I may be in violation of some CoC/Rules for posting here. If that's true, please accept my apologies and remove the thread. I wanted to get on the radar of a critical mass of developers in BD and couldn't think of any other place. I know it's a bit self-serving on my end :-)<o:p></o:p>

Kabir
August 24, 2012, 05:42 AM
Sharepoint is overrated.

Try www.salesforce.com.

BushidoTiger
August 24, 2012, 10:33 AM
Thank you for your input and link, Kabir. We're quite familiar with SF.com. In fact, we've been one of their technical partners as a SI (System Integrator) and VAR (Value Added Reseller) since 2009.
We're looking for SP experts in BD because an upcoming project needs that specific skill. I decided it'd be neat to pay someone in BD (if we could fine one) instead of what we're used to outsourcing to : Chennai or Hyderabad.
I know your input was well-intended hence appreciated.
www.bpmadvisors.com

Zunaid
August 24, 2012, 11:05 AM
Bushido - it's good to have you back. Will you stay a bit this time and bring your kenpo karate perspective to cricket?

Kabir
August 24, 2012, 11:41 AM
Thank you for your input and link, Kabir. We're quite familiar with SF.com. In fact, we've been one of their technical partners as a SI (System Integrator) and VAR (Value Added Reseller) since 2009.

Lol, I neglected to check your location! My bad!

Are you attending DF12? If you are, we should meet.

BushidoTiger
August 24, 2012, 12:34 PM
@ Zunaid - Thank you Z. Great to be back albeit for a selfish reason. Although AWOL, I was lurking around during some tense games. Whoever said entrepreneurship is liberating should be shot. I'm finding it, to the chagrin of my wife, more enslaving. Trying to build a viable consultancy has been an all encompassing effort. Having said that, I will try to have my dos centavos in whenever I can. Hope all is well on your end.
@Kabir - NP man. I'm not the SF expert, I just play one on TV :-) Nah, one of our guys is the SF expert/devotee/fanatic, he will be there for the whole week. I will be there for at least one of those days. I assume you'd be there for whole week. Please email me where you'll be at, I will look for you.