PDA

View Full Version : Pybus lodges complaint against powerful BCB director

tiger_2007
August 29, 2012, 02:08 PM
Humiliated by director Dewan Shafiul Arefin Tutul, national cricket team head coach Richard Pybus has submitted a written complaint to Bangladesh Cricket Board president AHM Mustafa Kamal this week, it was learnt on Wednesday.
Pybus made the complaint as Tutul, known as most powerful among the BCB directors, outright rejected his development plan that he prepared as part of his long-term vision and presented it before the officials on August 14.
BCB president Kamal admitted of receiving a complaint from Pybus, but refused to make further comments.
‘There was a misunderstanding but we already resolved the matter, please don’t make it an issue,’ pleaded Kamal.
It was learnt that Pybus felt insulted with the event that was beyond his imagination when he took over from Australian Stuart Law in June.
He was promised to be given a freedom of work when BCB convinced him to take the job, but the coach felt it the hardest way, during the meeting, that it was never there.
The Englishman has repeatedly said about his long-term goal and took input from all concerned individuals including Richard McInnes, the new head coach of the National Cricket Academy.
Tutul refused to make any comment when contacted and Pybus, who attended a press conference on Wednesday afternoon, could not be reached further.
The event, however, cast a shadow in Bangladesh’s preparation for the ICC World Twenty20 as Tutul has been chosen by the BCB as the head of delegation for the forthcoming Trinidad tour and the global event.

http://www.newagebd.com/detail.php?date=2012-08-30&nid=21867

roman
August 29, 2012, 02:11 PM
Ho Ho Ho..And the game begins

Rubu
August 29, 2012, 02:17 PM
So, it starts. Took it shorter than what I expected, but not too long.

Ajfar
August 29, 2012, 02:22 PM
That didn't take too long to start. Let's see how far this can go. Look at Loitta already trying to cover things up, misunderstanding my foot.

shams91
August 29, 2012, 03:13 PM
Something we should know about Richard Pybus.

Its either his way or he resigns, he does not care.

So Kamal Mustafa will be in big trouble, unless he want's pybus out.

mali007
August 29, 2012, 03:19 PM
Misunderstanding can be resolved amicably.

affan_ayan
August 29, 2012, 03:22 PM
Tutul gadha is even worst than Kamal. Tutul and Kamal used to be enemy but looks like they have an understanding to share the profit. I was so happy when Hasina's security beat the guy during world cup.

I wonder what qualification Tutul has to be a directory. At least most of cricket captain has some education but this guy has nothing..and came also from football to earn some cash.

Gowza
August 29, 2012, 05:12 PM
yeah reckon if they don't go along with pybus he'll just resign, he does care, that's why he'd resign, he doesn't want to do the job halfway he wants to do it properly and won't accept anything less than that.

Jadukor
August 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
Is this Tutul guy a board director for life? His name keeps coming up for all the wrong reasons and yet no one takes any action.

Rohel
August 29, 2012, 06:06 PM
director my a..s, He is f ...king looser.. and yet to go as delegate to T&T. BCB is a jock...they won't send media manager or selector but thy need delegate...BCB has no clue..They yet to have full time CEO...every now and then Mostafa kamal will come out we will do this and that...all bull ****...we need right people to run BCB who would care about bangladesh cricket. I don't see any funture for bangladesh cricket...unless we got the right people...

Zunaid
August 29, 2012, 06:08 PM
Is this Tutul guy a board director for life? His name keeps coming up for all the wrong reasons and yet no one takes any action.

That's because he is BAL big man on campus. As long as the party is in power, Tutul will be in BCB.

AsifTheManRahman
August 29, 2012, 07:06 PM
Goodbye coach, sorry you had to work with a bunch of incompetent morons.

Dhakablues
August 29, 2012, 07:33 PM
There it starts.. of all the people its Tutul; I mean why does he even bother answering to Tutul; was this like a 1:1 meeting with him? I am assuming that if Pybus is presenting a long term vision plan, the board of directors, counselors, president, CEO was also in attendance; they couldn't say anything then?

Or is this just an opinion DSAT moron voiced and Pybus took it seriously?? I mean, Pybus should've been briefed by now not to take Douphous DSAT comments as entertainment purpose only..

Zunaid
August 29, 2012, 07:40 PM
^ Appatently you don't know Tutul and his apa given powers.

Gowza
August 29, 2012, 07:47 PM
have any other coaches ever made an official complaint like this? maybe this is what it will take to make some positive changes...hopefully, pybus is a great coach, don't want to lose him.

Dilscoop
August 29, 2012, 07:56 PM
Just today after reading the headline on Bangladesh section in CI I thought to myself, "hmm things have been awfully quite with Pybus and etc... feels so boring." And BOOM! Not even 24 hrs!

I can see how it went down. Pybus talked and talked for hours, and that Tutul guy was probably playing angry birds on his iPhone, and just nodding his head. And once Pybus was done, Tutul just punched out a straight-forward NO.

This is good as long as Pybus keeps fighting for it and not give up. Hopefully that official complaint letter will be the start of something professional.

shuziburo
August 29, 2012, 08:34 PM
I like the Pybus guy. Sweeping things under the rug will not work here.

Something we should know about Richard Pybus.

Its either his way or he resigns, he does not care.

So Kamal Mustafa will be in big trouble, unless he want's pybus out.

Rifat
August 29, 2012, 08:37 PM
If Pybus does end up resigning, then the timing is pretty bad.

I am with Pybus on this one :up:

Naimul_Hd
August 29, 2012, 09:10 PM
Pybus is a professional coach. I am sure he has faced this type of disagreement in his career in the past and he knows how to tackle or overcome such situation.

I think we fans are getting too much worried about Pybus resignation. C'mon, he's not a sissy. He is the whip-master. I am just happy to see him making a complaint against that mole. He is not a person to keep his mouth shut and tolerate all those non-sense from directors who hardly have any knowledge about cricket. (I hope he does not prove me wrong)

Ajfar
August 29, 2012, 09:17 PM
Don't worry guys, Loitta was hell bent on getting Pybus. I doubt Loitta will let Pybus leave over something like this. But this is definitely a start, if $hits keep piling up, than this might go some where.

SS
August 29, 2012, 09:25 PM
Can't believe it i wonder why we still hope for our cricket team and so crazy about our cricket when the BCB destroys everything with politics.

al Furqaan
August 29, 2012, 10:49 PM
Ey shob Tutul, putul, lotus fotus diye everything gets wrecked. Goddamn beurocrats with sissy *** names...what kinda queer name is Tutul?

Roey Haque
August 29, 2012, 10:58 PM
Too many cooks spoil the broth, and too many officials spoil BCB. Fire these officials to raise more money for the players and coaching staff. Inside sources tell me the officials and selectors in BCB get paid way too much money.

Keep it 100,

Roey

Naimul_Hd
August 29, 2012, 11:15 PM
Too many cooks spoil the broth, and too many officials spoil BCB. Fire these officials to raise more money for the players and coaching staff. Inside sources tell me the officials and selectors in BCB get paid way too much money.

Not only money, they select their own companies to do various projects of BCB internally. For example, one of the directors have garments factory. So, he gets the order for Jersey. In this way, they get contract without disclosing to public. This is clearly a violation, a conflict of interest. But this is how Bangladeshi offices, nothing new.

Sohel
August 29, 2012, 11:35 PM
Tutul's mastani is totally predictable. Unacceptable behavior is what he and his kind is all about especially when they have pretty much direct access to the PM.

Sadly, the PM is emotionally vulnerable to sycophancy and that's nothing unique about any Bangladeshi PM. These people take advantage of that vulnerability and poison her mind about a great many people and things.

Young Tutul, as the star wing-back of Abahoni during his time (he was really good), was taken under Sheikh Kamal's wing and is very close to the family as the result. Ever since all three of her brothers were brutally murdered in 1975, Tutul alongside Sheikh Selim, Taposh and a few others have become her surrogate brothers. The PM's only surviving sibling is the most influential of them all. They exert a great deal of influence dangerous to the country, the PM's office and the party.

Luckily, the PM herself is extremely passionate about cricket and wants to see us win. I won't be surprised if she has a talk with Pybus herself at some point in time if Loitta fails to resolve this.

AbuDarda
August 30, 2012, 01:05 AM
Richard Pybus in action! bravo Pybus! Go ahead please,we all fans are with you always!!!

zinatf
August 30, 2012, 01:57 AM
Shabaash Coach :up:

Shaun petr
August 30, 2012, 02:48 AM
Pybus is going to be the most successful coach.....take my word......he has got vision, plans and great personality......Go on Pyvus......Tutul mastani is not gonna work here coz Loitta is in real love with Pybus. If you see Lipu and Loitta are always in the same side...i don't think loitta love tutul that much.

zahidnyc
August 30, 2012, 03:42 AM
fired tutul keep pybas thats all i can say

playmaker
August 30, 2012, 04:20 AM
wow me likes !! Richard pybus has more ba*ls than that of all the BCB members combined

Chalio jao.

Ar ei tutul putuler khbr ase :mad:

Tiger444
August 30, 2012, 06:25 AM
We really needed this type of coach. We desperately need someone to stand up to these BCB goons and do something with our cricket. I heard Tutul's a lot worse than Kamal. Good to see Pybus putting that fool in his rightful place.

Maysun
August 30, 2012, 06:42 AM
Pybus the messiah of Bangladesh Cricket. Please save us! :notworthy:

Roni_uk
August 30, 2012, 06:50 AM
Pybus's resignation is imminent... Tutul issue does not have a solution due to political/PM restriction. Its a shame really.

simon
August 30, 2012, 07:16 AM
haha, ei WUP tai to dorkar chilo.:applause:

Pyboss will eat Thu!Thu!L alive.

AsifTheManRahman
August 30, 2012, 07:47 AM
The problem: Pybus has quit at the slightest hint of things not going his way in the past. We need him, but might lose him to the egos of a bunch of idiots at the BCB.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

playmaker
August 30, 2012, 08:36 AM
Pybus's resignation is imminent... Tutul issue does not have a solution due to political/PM restriction. Its a shame really.

no no, pybus has my(PM)'s word :D

SS
August 30, 2012, 08:43 AM
Aei kobor abar crapinf0 uitha na jai...idanin BD team player ra pad dileo shei news chorai pore

kalpurush
August 30, 2012, 02:46 PM
I too hope MP talks with Pybus and sort it out!

shuziburo
August 30, 2012, 04:48 PM
If Pybus wins this struggle, this will be a great start. If he resigns, it will be a shame.

shuziburo
August 30, 2012, 04:48 PM
I too hope MP talks with Pybus and sort it out!

Which MP? Sorry, it was obligatory to jump on your typo.

BrianLara7
August 30, 2012, 07:06 PM
How dare this pybus guy insult likes of MR.tutul by launching complaint against beloved friend of our Honorable Pm? He should be fired immediately, loitta and tutul gang clearly know far more about cricket than mr.pybus. You cant get away with disrespecting your superiors in BD.

Dhakablues
August 31, 2012, 10:13 AM
I hope none gets too excited to start a 'new coach' thread... I think this issue isnt as major as newage made it to be. Especially prior to world cup this year, there would be no top level resignation.. Especially with the BCB elections coming, Loitta wont let things go out of his hands!!

shams91
August 31, 2012, 10:34 AM
I hope none gets too excited to start a 'new coach' thread... I think this issue isnt as major as newage made it to be. Especially prior to world cup this year, there would be no top level resignation.. Especially with the BCB elections coming, Loitta wont let things go out of his hands!!

I will not be shocked if Pybus gets sacked on the basis that Bangladesh fails to qualify for Super 8 in T20 World cup - Both Mustafa Kamal & Tatul will be :waiting:

May Allah Help Bangladesh Cricket from This Tatul Conspiracy.

akabir77
August 31, 2012, 02:27 PM
This tutul was caught red handed with duplicate wc tickets while selling them... nothing happen to him.

dash
August 31, 2012, 02:54 PM
This tutul was caught red handed with duplicate wc tickets while selling them... nothing happen to him.

lol! ki bolen bhai..tutul ke dhorar shahosh ache naki kono baper betar!

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 02:56 PM
Can anyone post this Tutul guy's pic? I don't know if I know him..

AsifTheManRahman
August 31, 2012, 03:03 PM
Can anyone post this Tutul guy's pic? I don't know if I know him..
Welcome to BanglaCricket.com, Where Dreams Come True

http://news21bd.com/show_image_NpAdvSinglePhoto.php?filename=/2011/02/DSC02688.jpg&cat=17&pid=4479&cache=false

shams91
August 31, 2012, 03:07 PM
Welcome to BanglaCricket.com, Where Dreams Come True

http://news21bd.com/show_image_NpAdvSinglePhoto.php?filename=/2011/02/DSC02688.jpg&cat=17&pid=4479&cache=false

Mashallah, looks like a delightful criminal, maybe not.
Half of BC Members afraid to say anything against this guy, maybe due to party politics.:down:

akabir77
August 31, 2012, 03:12 PM
he kind of reminds me off hitler...

Dilscoop
August 31, 2012, 03:16 PM
Kinda looks like he is related to Junaid Siddique...

tkandi4
September 1, 2012, 02:24 PM
Even his mustache is crooked

tkandi4
September 1, 2012, 02:27 PM
The guy even can't cut his mustache straight

Antora
September 1, 2012, 10:14 PM
I hope this so called misunderstanding (pffft) is resolved quickly! Poor Pybus :(

Sohel
September 2, 2012, 01:25 AM
Tutul was the heartthrob of Abahoni supporters during the 70s and early 80s. I saw him play soccer during the 70s and wished that he, Babul, Chunnu and Nannu played for Mohamedan instead. I don't remember him playing cricket or being associated with the sport at all. Then again, he replaced an equally qualified Koko at BCB.

mali007
September 3, 2012, 08:00 AM
With out knowing the facts we should not critisize and bash some body . Tutul , a renouned Star Footballer , did not jump onto Cricket all on a sudden !! He has been playing cricket for Kalabagan since 1975 when it was in 2nd division. With his passion and relentless hard work he helped Kalabagan to become a premere cricket club of today . He has been involved with Cricket Control Board since early 80's. He was chief coordinator of the WC team of 1999 . Last of all the amazing WC inauguration ceremony was the product of his BRAIN . Todays Ashraful , Shahryiar Nafis and many others were the product of Kalabagan youth camp. This Pybus guy could not continue as a head coach of any Asian country before for his ego problem . Can you believe he could complain such with any Board Directors of Australia or India ? I think some ant-Tutul group in BCB is using Pybus to fulfill their heinous AGENDA !!

tiger_2007
September 3, 2012, 08:54 AM
With out knowing the facts we should not critisize and bash some body . Tutul , a renouned Star Footballer , did not jump onto Cricket all on a sudden !! He has been playing cricket for Kalabagan since 1975 when it was in 2nd division. With his passion and relentless hard work he helped Kalabagan to become a premere cricket club of today . He has been involved with Cricket Control Board since early 80's. He was chief coordinator of the WC team of 1999 . Last of all the amazing WC inauguration ceremony was the product of his BRAIN . Todays Ashraful , Shahryiar Nafis and many others were the product of Kalabagan youth camp. This Pybus guy could not continue as a head coach of any Asian country before for his ego problem . Can you believe he could complain such with any Board Directors of Australia or India ? I think some ant-Tutul group in BCB is using Pybus to fulfill their heinous AGENDA !!

Give me a break ! You must be a close relative to this Mastan Tutul or YOU are TUTUL in disguise !

Night_wolf
September 3, 2012, 09:48 AM
I think some ant-Tutul group in BCB is using Pybus to fulfill their heinous AGENDA !!

I hope from my heart this becomes true..and my whole hearty :up: to those guys

Dilscoop
September 3, 2012, 11:38 AM
Last of all the amazing WC inauguration ceremony was the product of his BRAIN . Todays Ashraful , Shahryiar Nafis and many others were the product of Kalabagan youth camp.

I'm sorry but were you defending him with those points?

mali007
September 3, 2012, 05:21 PM
I'm sorry but were you defending him with those points?

Whats your points to bash him ? You guys can't tolerate him for his political ideology . If he had different ideology ( Anti AL) then he would have been more acceptable !! I was literally surprised to see some guys comparing him with KOKO !! What I have narrated about Tutul is very much authentic .

dash
September 3, 2012, 05:43 PM
Whats your points to bash him ? You guys can't tolerate him for his political ideology . If he had different ideology ( Anti AL) then he would have been more acceptable !! I was literally surprised to see some guys comparing him with KOKO !! What I have narrated about Tutul is very much authentic .

boss i didnt have any problem as long as you where defending him constructively....but i have a problem when you start generalizing based on paranoia....just because i criticize an AL man...doesnt necessarily mean im anti AL.....if you must know im not anti AL neither im anti bnp- if that was were your finger was pointed

n.b. i only spoke on my behalf

Night_wolf
September 3, 2012, 07:30 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm:

shafayeen
September 3, 2012, 09:52 PM
Give me a break ! You must be a close relative to this Mastan Tutul or YOU are TUTUL in disguise !

I doubt he is tutul. Tutul wouldnt be able to string together grammatically understandable sentences in english.

BengaliPagol
September 4, 2012, 04:51 AM
This Mali guy might be working for BCB. You never know...

BrianLara7
September 4, 2012, 09:48 AM

I thought we only had blind sectarian ppl like this in BD parliament.. are you related to Tutul?

akabir77
September 4, 2012, 12:29 PM

Spoken like a true politician... He is the one who was behind ash, SN? really never heard those playing saying that? He might be involved with Kolabagan but u would know that koko was also involved with DOHS. and both r as useless as... And talking about other boards have you heard them doing the nonsense stuf that your brother Tutul does? he took out cricketer from management. he was inlvolved in WC and what capacity that i have mentioned earlier. he got caught with fake or double tickets from the last WC. and it was in Prothom alo... And yes speaking against him doesn't make me Anti AL...

AsifTheManRahman
September 4, 2012, 12:40 PM
Kabir bhai khepche!

roman
September 4, 2012, 12:59 PM
Kabir bhai khepche!

Khepar moto kotha bolle toh khepbei

i_1_primeval_man
September 4, 2012, 09:56 PM
Tutul mohan, Tutul Kaman, Tutul mine
Tutul mane na kono aine.
Tutul bidrohi, Tutul gali-klanto
Tutul sheidin hobe shanto
Jedin Pybus er mundito matha Bangladeshe r chomokibe na.

kalpurush
September 4, 2012, 10:13 PM
I think some ant-Tutul group in BCB is using Pybus to fulfill their heinous AGENDA !!
Ha! Ha!! :floor:

You made my day!!!

kalpurush
September 4, 2012, 10:16 PM
What I have narrated about Tutul is very much authentic .
I agree...

to disagree.

Sovik
September 5, 2012, 01:00 AM
I doubt he is tutul. Tutul wouldnt be able to string together grammatically understandable sentences in english.

He might be paying that mali guy to put together words for him.

Ashraful and Shahriar Nafees?

Zunaid
September 5, 2012, 01:07 AM
Just because someone professes a view contrary to majority views does not make the person automatically bad or inept. Our Maali member is in his day job, a physician. It is best to educate him by listing all the reasons why Tutul has been bad for Bangladesh cricket. Counter with facts and convert him to be one of you.

Sohel
September 5, 2012, 01:13 AM
Predictably interesting how this thread quickly went from Tutul bashing to bashing his brave minion. Anyway, lessons learned:

1. Being a Kaulabagan cricketer/organizer makes you eminently qualified to run the cricket board of a test playing nation.

2. Being "Anti-Tutul" is being "Anti-AL", making Tutul, not anything or anyone else the embodiment of the party of our Liberation. I wonder if being "Anti-Tutul" also means being Anti-Hasina, Anti-Baungobondhu and therefore Anti-Liberation and Pro-Razakar.

3. Sycophancy is indeed multi-layered and glistening with edible oil and saliva.

Sovik
September 5, 2012, 01:21 AM
Just because someone professes a view contrary to majority views does not make the person automatically bad or inept. Our Maali member is in his day job, a physician. It is best to educate him by listing all the reasons why Tutul has been bad for Bangladesh cricket. Counter with facts and convert him to be one of you.

But he started it.

Sohel
September 5, 2012, 01:41 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/12/129025272048328684.jpg

mali007
September 5, 2012, 10:54 AM
BCB is the only organization where ex-cricketers are active in large nos. as Board Members !! Look at lrgends like Gavasker , Rabi Shastri , Imran Khan ,etc. are not considered for their respective Boards.
Why we are advocating for the ex cricketers to be in the Board ? Cricketers can contribute to the development of cricket in Bangladesh by holding the technical positions like other countries . That was Tutul's position about ex-cricketers and I am with Tutul in this matter. ( Most of the BC members are upset with Tutul on this matter). Its my pleasure to share a recent pic. of Tutul with you all :

এক দিনের সফরে নিউইয়র্কে বাংলাদেশ আওয়ামী লীগ কেন্দ্রীয় কিমিটির যুব ক্রীড়া বিষয়ক সম্পাদক দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল

নিউইয়র্ক, ৪ সেপ্টেম্বর (বিডিএনএন২৪) :- এক সময়ের বাংলাদেশ তথা এশিয়া উপমহাদেশের সেরা ফুটবলার এবং বর্তমানে বাংলাদেশ আওয়ামী লীগ কেন্দ্রীয় কমিটির যুব ক্রীড়া বিষয়ক সম্পাদক দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল এক দিনের জন্য নিউ ইয়র্ক সফরে এসেছিলেন গত ১লা সেপটেম্বর শনিবার। দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল ত্রিনিদাদ অ্যান্ড টোবাগোর স্বাধীনতা ৫০ বছর পূর্তি উপলক্ষে চারজাতি টি ২০ টুর্নামেন্ট যোগ দেওয়ার পথে এক দিনের যাত্রা বিরতি করেন নিউ ইয়র্কে।

জ্যাকসন হাইটস্ এর পালকী রেষ্টুেের্ট এক সৌজন্য সাক্ষাতে দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল মিলিত হন যুক্তরাষ্ট আওয়ামী লীগ এর প্রচার সম্পাদক হাজী এনাম এবং উপ প্রচার সম্পাদক তৈয়বুর রহমান টনির সাথে। প্রধানমন্ত্রী জননেত্রী শেখ হাসিনার যুক্তরাষ্ট্র আগমন উপলক্ষ্যে যুক্তরাষ্ট আওয়ামী লীগ তথা অন্যান্য অঙ্গ সংগঠনের ব্যপক প্রস্তুতি দেখে তিনি খুবই আনন্দিত হন। তিনি তাঁহাদের সাথে দেশ বিদেশের রাজনীতি সহ বিভিন্ন বিষয় নিয়ে দ্র্ঘীক্ষন আলাপ আলোচনা করেন।

ত্রিনিদাদ অ্যান্ড টোবাগোর স্বাধীনতা ৫০ বছর পূর্তি উপলক্ষে চারজাতি টি২০ টুর্নামেন্ট বৃহস্পতিবার শুরু হবে। সিরিজে একমাত্র টেস্ট দল বাংলাদেশ এবং সিরিজের সেরা দলও। মুশফিকুর রহীমের বাহিনী এ সিরিজে খেলবে বিসিবি একাদশ নামে। এই সিরিজে খেলতে ত্রিনিদাদের উদ্দেশে শুক্রবার রাতে দেশ ছেড়েছে বাংলাদেশ দল। মুশফিক, মাহমুদুল্লাহ রিয়াদ, শাকিব আল হাসান, মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজাদের ত্রিনিদাদে পৌঁছানোর কথা রয়েছে। ঢাকার শাহজালাল আন্তর্জাতিক বিমানবন্দর থেকে দুবাই, লন্ডন হয়ে বারবাডোজে পৌঁছাবে টাইগাররা। সেখান থেকে ত্রিনিদাদে যাবে। টুর্নামেন্ট শুরু হবে বৃহস্পতিবার। প্রথমদিনেই বারবাডোজের বিরুদ্ধে খেলবে বাংলাদেশের বিসিবি একাদশ। টানা তিন দিনই বাংলাদেশের একটি করে ম্যাচ খেলবে।

গাজীপুর-৪ আসনের উপনির্বাচনে ঐক্যবদ্ধভাবে কাজ করার জন্য দলীয় নেতা-কর্মীদের প্রতি আহ্বান প্রধানমন্ত্রীর

১ থেকে ৭ সেপ্টেম্বর মেঘনা এবং গোমতী সেতু ছয় ঘণ্টা করে বন্ধ থাকবে

র‌্যাবের গুলিতে পঙ্গু লিমন ও তার পরিবারের জীবন রক্ষার্থে বিচার বিভাগীয় তদন্তের দাবি

যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে দুর্বৃত্তের গুলিতে আ’লীগ নেতা নিহত

সহজপ্রাপ্য উপাদান দিয়ে শিশুর পরিপূরক খাদ্য উদ্ভাবনের আহ্বান

সনদ্বীপ বাসীদের বার্ষিক বনভোজন ও ঈদ পূর্নমিলন

দাতাগোষ্ঠিকে দিয়ে বাংলাদেশকে চাপে রেখেছেন ইউনূস

সামাজিক শত্র“ ‘বখাটে’দেরকে সবাই মিলে প্রতিরোধ করুন: শিক্ষামন্ত্রী

সিমিন হোসেনকে নিয়ে গণভবনে প্রধানমন্ত্রী

জোহরা তাজউদ্দিনকে দেখতে গেলেন প্রধানমন্ত্রী

লক্ষীপুর জেলা কল্যাণ সমিতির সদস্য মোহাম্মদ উল্যাহ মিয়ার ওপেন হার্ট সার্জারী সম্পন্ন

আওয়ামী লীগ সংসদীয় বোর্ডের সভা কাল

জর্জিয়া আওয়ামী লীগ এর উদ্যোগে আটলান্টায় জাতীয়

mali007
September 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
Sorry pic. did not come up im my last posting . Here is the link :
http://khabor.com/2012/09/04/7523042836.htm

dash
September 5, 2012, 11:26 AM
BCB is the only organization where ex-cricketers are active in large nos. as Board Members !! Look at lrgends like Gavasker , Rabi Shastri , Imran Khan ,etc. are not considered for their respective Boards.
Why we are advocating for the ex cricketers to be in the Board ? Cricketers can contribute to the development of cricket in Bangladesh by holding the technical positions like other countries . That was Tutul's position about ex-cricketers and I am with Tutul in this matter. ( Most of the BC members are upset with Tutul on this matter). Its my pleasure to share a recent pic. of Tutul with you all :

i agree with you that being an ex-cricketer is not necessary that you should get any advantage in being a bcb director......but what is the necessity of changing an existing system...is it because those coming from district or the councilors coming from the dhaka clubs are more efficient.....one can ask why clubs even those in lower divisions have voting right? they dont even play list A cricket? but it is the legacy of our dhaka club based cricket system! i am not questioning dhaka clubs contribution to bangladesh cricket here. but it has been the system..one can ask the question in this day where our cricket is just not about playing dhaka league...that dhaka clubs should not have so much say in selecting bc directors...why then only change the system for ex-cricketers? it is alleged that tutul doesnt swing so much power amongst ex-cricketers than what he does at the district level...thus his insistence on changing the system...

tkandi4
September 5, 2012, 11:31 AM
Do we know whether Gavasker , Rabi Shastri , Imran Khan ,etc. are barred from joining the board or they didn't want to join the board voluntarily?

Miraz
September 5, 2012, 12:26 PM
Mali007, in UK most of the county teams are effectively run by ex-cricketers and professional administrators. In our case BCB is run by some politically connected businessmen with vested interests. Tutul represents the class very well.

Your point about not having ex-cricketers in BCB is only valid if BCB moved towards professionalism and run by full time administrators.

It is a moot point when the person you are supporting is against both ex-cricketers and professionalism in BCB. He almost single handedly abolished the CEO post and replaced it by a clerical COO. It serves him well.

razath
September 5, 2012, 12:33 PM

এক দিনের সফরে নিউইয়র্কে বাংলাদেশ আওয়ামী লীগ কেন্দ্রীয় কিমিটির যুব ক্রীড়া বিষয়ক সম্পাদক দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল

নিউইয়র্ক, ৪ সেপ্টেম্বর (বিডিএনএন২৪) :- এক সময়ের বাংলাদেশ তথা এশিয়া উপমহাদেশের সেরা ফুটবলার এবং বর্তমানে বাংলাদেশ আওয়ামী লীগ কেন্দ্রীয় কমিটির যুব ক্রীড়া বিষয়ক সম্পাদক দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল এক দিনের জন্য নিউ ইয়র্ক সফরে এসেছিলেন গত ১লা সেপটেম্বর শনিবার। দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল ত্রিনিদাদ অ্যান্ড টোবাগোর স্বাধীনতা ৫০ বছর পূর্তি উপলক্ষে চারজাতি টি ২০ টুর্নামেন্ট যোগ দেওয়ার পথে এক দিনের যাত্রা বিরতি করেন নিউ ইয়র্কে।

জ্যাকসন হাইটস্ এর পালকী রেষ্টুেের্ট এক সৌজন্য সাক্ষাতে দেওয়ান আরেফীন টুটুল মিলিত হন যুক্তরাষ্ট আওয়ামী লীগ এর প্রচার সম্পাদক হাজী এনাম এবং উপ প্রচার সম্পাদক তৈয়বুর রহমান টনির সাথে। প্রধানমন্ত্রী জননেত্রী শেখ হাসিনার যুক্তরাষ্ট্র আগমন উপলক্ষ্যে যুক্তরাষ্ট আওয়ামী লীগ তথা অন্যান্য অঙ্গ সংগঠনের ব্যপক প্রস্তুতি দেখে তিনি খুবই আনন্দিত হন। তিনি তাঁহাদের সাথে দেশ বিদেশের রাজনীতি সহ বিভিন্ন বিষয় নিয়ে দ্র্ঘীক্ষন আলাপ আলোচনা করেন।

ত্রিনিদাদ অ্যান্ড টোবাগোর স্বাধীনতা ৫০ বছর পূর্তি উপলক্ষে চারজাতি টি২০ টুর্নামেন্ট বৃহস্পতিবার শুরু হবে। সিরিজে একমাত্র টেস্ট দল বাংলাদেশ এবং সিরিজের সেরা দলও। মুশফিকুর রহীমের বাহিনী এ সিরিজে খেলবে বিসিবি একাদশ নামে। এই সিরিজে খেলতে ত্রিনিদাদের উদ্দেশে শুক্রবার রাতে দেশ ছেড়েছে বাংলাদেশ দল। মুশফিক, মাহমুদুল্লাহ রিয়াদ, শাকিব আল হাসান, মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজাদের ত্রিনিদাদে পৌঁছানোর কথা রয়েছে। ঢাকার শাহজালাল আন্তর্জাতিক বিমানবন্দর থেকে দুবাই, লন্ডন হয়ে বারবাডোজে পৌঁছাবে টাইগাররা। সেখান থেকে ত্রিনিদাদে যাবে। টুর্নামেন্ট শুরু হবে বৃহস্পতিবার। প্রথমদিনেই বারবাডোজের বিরুদ্ধে খেলবে বাংলাদেশের বিসিবি একাদশ। টানা তিন দিনই বাংলাদেশের একটি করে ম্যাচ খেলবে।

গাজীপুর-৪ আসনের উপনির্বাচনে ঐক্যবদ্ধভাবে কাজ করার জন্য দলীয় নেতা-কর্মীদের প্রতি আহ্বান প্রধানমন্ত্রীর

১ থেকে ৭ সেপ্টেম্বর মেঘনা এবং গোমতী সেতু ছয় ঘণ্টা করে বন্ধ থাকবে

র‌্যাবের গুলিতে পঙ্গু লিমন ও তার পরিবারের জীবন রক্ষার্থে বিচার বিভাগীয় তদন্তের দাবি

যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে দুর্বৃত্তের গুলিতে আ’লীগ নেতা নিহত

সহজপ্রাপ্য উপাদান দিয়ে শিশুর পরিপূরক খাদ্য উদ্ভাবনের আহ্বান

সনদ্বীপ বাসীদের বার্ষিক বনভোজন ও ঈদ পূর্নমিলন

দাতাগোষ্ঠিকে দিয়ে বাংলাদেশকে চাপে রেখেছেন ইউনূস

সামাজিক শত্র“ ‘বখাটে’দেরকে সবাই মিলে প্রতিরোধ করুন: শিক্ষামন্ত্রী

সিমিন হোসেনকে নিয়ে গণভবনে প্রধানমন্ত্রী

জোহরা তাজউদ্দিনকে দেখতে গেলেন প্রধানমন্ত্রী

লক্ষীপুর জেলা কল্যাণ সমিতির সদস্য মোহাম্মদ উল্যাহ মিয়ার ওপেন হার্ট সার্জারী সম্পন্ন

আওয়ামী লীগ সংসদীয় বোর্ডের সভা কাল

জর্জিয়া আওয়ামী লীগ এর উদ্যোগে আটলান্টায় জাতীয়

So far I know, Tutul was full time footballer and part time cricketer. He represented Bangladesh as a footballer not as a cricketer. If he is a very good organizer, he should use that for our failed football federation which badly needs him. Cricket board has enough good organizers like Anam, Boby, Ispahani and so on.

Why is Tutul in Cricket board instead of Football Federation? Can you please tell me? Cricket is a gentle man game and Tutul was never gentle in his life. Cricket board should be place for gentle men like our ex-cricketers not for mastan like Tutul.

For your kind information, I am a pro awami leaguer (Tutul is there not as an awami leaguer but for his vested interst) for my whole life but I love our cricket and cricketers most.

My 2 cents

shuziburo
September 5, 2012, 01:55 PM
Please be polite and stay within Forum Rules (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_forum_rules). It is okay to have a contrary opinion and also to argue against that opinion politely. (Politely is the key word here.)

-As Moderator

tiger_2007
September 5, 2012, 03:12 PM
So far I know, Tutul was full time footballer and part time cricketer. He represented Bangladesh as a footballer not as a cricketer. If he is a very good organizer, he should use that for our failed football federation which badly needs him. Cricket board has enough good organizers like Anam, Boby, Ispahani and so on.

Why is Tutul in Cricket board instead of Football Federation? Can you please tell me? Cricket is a gentle man game and Tutul was never gentle in his life. Cricket board should be place for gentle men like our ex-cricketers not for mastan like Tutul.

Spot on ! That's the question that needs to be answered by this idiot to all BD fans across the globe.

akabir77
September 5, 2012, 04:40 PM
And if you are questioning why we need cricketers as board members? the answer is they are one of the reasons why bcb is not corrupt like hell. I know because an xcricketer was the CEO of BCB and gave his life for it (he wanted to resign his post like 6mo ago) who came to serve his mother land and cricket on less pay. BCB is not like any other country's board, where directors r made without any cricket background (like mollah, tutul, koko) and have illiterate voters votes for these clowns. Tell me the x cricketer don't get paid so why is Tutu brother heart is burning? If not for these x cricters we would not have the best sports management in bd. look at any other sports where so called clowns like yours truly is running the board. Where is football? where is hockey? where is Chess even where is Shooting? In all of these sports we were at one time or another World class or at least better than SARC countries and now? BTW what the hell that link of his has to do anything? is tutul flying on his own money or BCB money? why r u posting it here? to prove what? his love for cricket or his love for visiting other countries in free money?