View Full Version : How do u do this...

March 19, 2004, 08:30 AM
How do u make this - "?" into this " "...

is there a keyboard short cut?

March 19, 2004, 08:33 AM
i got it!!! i got the combination!!!

March 19, 2004, 02:30 PM
Hasib declared:

i got it!!! i got the combination!!!

Let me be the first to publicly extent my congratulations!!!:lol:

March 22, 2004, 03:20 PM
So how do u do it?

March 29, 2004, 06:19 PM
Lk t刺

March 30, 2004, 03:07 AM
press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + ? in MS Word

But I have a prob... i now need to know how to do it outside MS Word!!! Any ideas?

March 30, 2004, 10:22 AM
Well, now there is programs out there to do it. However, I dont have them.

So do the old original way...

Click on start ... run...
Type charmap
press enter
Now you double click on the character to write it in the text box. Once you have type a text there, copy it by selecting the whole text and pressing CTRL & x.

Now where ever you want to paste it, just press CTRL & v.

March 30, 2004, 11:29 PM
Hasib, why do you need an upside down question mark, pray tell? Have you found the answers to all your questions?

March 31, 2004, 04:14 AM
I know there is a way how to do it without copy and pasting... but i dunno how... I wanna know it coz a friend of mine is really starting to annoy me as he is the only one whos seems to know how to do it.

March 31, 2004, 04:34 AM
The key code to display ascii character is:
ALT+[ASCII code on Numeric pad]

You must have numlock on and hold down alt key while type the ascii value on numeric pad (won't work if you type with normal number keys at top).

Upside down question mark is ASCII code 168. So just hold down ALT key and press 168 on numeric pad

Full ASCII Table at http://www.asciitable.com

PS: I didn't read this thread before. I thought it was another ? mark thread (like the other one).

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by nasif]

March 31, 2004, 10:17 PM
Thanks Nasif Vai... Ian (my friend) isn't gonna be pleased!!!