PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ireland (Ireland diss)

Zeeshan
September 15, 2012, 11:40 AM
Dear Ireland,

You are a beautiful country whose national symbol is a leprachaun, a harp, rainbows and a pot of gold and Lucky from the cereal commercial. That's right - a a lute playing dwarf who wants to find gold at the end of a rainbow in a mythical folk saying commercial. That's more fantasy than Nadim ever had in his share of permutations of transfers in ESPNCricnfo Fantasy Tournament.

Dear Ireland, you are a land of pub culture. In America we call that alcoholics. In fact you guys are so desperate for alcohol that you will play bad in a winning match to get the boo's.

Dear Ireland, you are a land of redhead and beauties. Infact if it wasn't for Susan Cross of Desperate Housewife fame, you would still be famous for your band : Boyzone.

Dear Ireland, you are ranked a shade below Australia in T20. Yes, that would actually mean something if Bangladesh wasn't ranked ahead of Australia. It's like St. Patrick driving away snakes from Ireland when there were no snakes to begin with. It's like solving the "Irish problem with Irish solution". Need I say more? Well you get the idea.

Dear Ireland, you are a land of such superstars as Niall O'Brien, Kevin OBrien, Sir Tim O'Brien. Yet from a country that mass produces so much O'Brien the most famous seem to be a tall, lanky, albino comedian whose idea of a perfect date is 'cup noodling' by himself.

Dear Ireland, sure you had your fair share of success against the mights of England and Australia. But the fact remains you guys suck. Yes you guys suck more than the latest release of Irish band Westlife's star Brian McFadden's new album.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Brian_McFadden%2C_2012.jpg/250px-Brian_McFadden%2C_2012.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brian_McFadden,_2012.jpg)

Dear Ireland. You have a vision to make it to Test status by 2020. But the fact remains when you will be playing Test in 2020, you will still be known as the "Team that plays 2020"

Dear Ireland last time you went green was not when you beat Bangladesh, but you actually became Green. That is vote for Ralph Nader thinking he is Lincoln as played by Daniel Day Lewis.

Dear Ireland, your famous Noble Laureate witty dramatist George Bernard Shaw once quipped: When I was a young man, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. I didn't want to be a failure, so I did ten times more work. Sadly that seems also to be your team's motto. I mean H.Patel from of all countries but Canada holds the highest individual record against your team in T20: Of a whooping 88 runs of just 61 balls. I mean who is H.Patel?

And finally, dear Ireland. I know you will be playing Bangladesh soon. But having just beaten Zimbabwe Bangladesh's morale is through the roof. In fact Bangladesh will beat you so bad that you will actually file a lawsuit for calling any pounding by Bangladesh as "the match of roofies".

kalpurush
September 15, 2012, 11:47 AM
Dear Ireland,

I know you will be playing Bangladesh soon. But having just beaten Zimbabwe Bangladesh's morale is through the roof. In fact Bangladesh will beat you so bad that you will actually file a lawsuit for calling any pounding by Bangladesh as "the match of roofies".

Zee! Don't be so harsh man!!

Entertaining read though!!! ;)

Sovik
September 15, 2012, 11:50 AM
I found it little offensive. Lived there. 10 years.

Mashfan
September 15, 2012, 11:54 AM
Did not like this thread at all, sorry.:(

zinatf
September 15, 2012, 11:54 AM
Gosh! It's so offensive! Plus, HOW COULD YOU INSULT BOYZONE and WESTLIFE :mad:!!!!!!

Mashfan
September 15, 2012, 11:56 AM
any normal or new member's opening this kind of thread would most likely end up getting a infraction point or banned, when you read it, its kinda offensive.

kalpurush
September 15, 2012, 11:58 AM
I found it little offensive.

Agree.

But, it's about time to be ruthless - otherwise we and our players will be remain sissy for the rest of our lives! We have to be aggressive in field and outfield - both.

Otherwise, Botham's mom will call for our heads too!!!

Zeeshan
September 15, 2012, 11:58 AM
any normal or new member's opening this kind of thread would most likely end up getting a infraction point or banned, when you read it, its kinda offensive.

I am surprised you know so much about the rules having registered for one day on this forum.

kalpurush
September 15, 2012, 12:01 PM
It's a Saturday Night Special! Take it easy mate. Nothing serious here :)

zinatf
September 15, 2012, 12:02 PM
I am surprised you know so much about the rules having registered for one day on this forum.

Is it MSMB2C or PM ;)

Mashfan
September 15, 2012, 12:04 PM
-- anyone have doubt about me, contact or email zunaid bhia, best solution--:)

Sovik
September 15, 2012, 12:07 PM

Easy dude. Even I wasn't being serious.

kalpurush
September 15, 2012, 12:08 PM
Take it easy here...

And please stay on topic.

- As Mod

kalpurush
September 15, 2012, 12:11 PM
-- anyone have doubt about me, contact or email zunaid bhia, best solution--:)
Mashfan, welcome to BanglaCricket. :applause:

Please focus on cricket and move on. Enjoy your stay! :)

Night_wolf
September 15, 2012, 12:20 PM
Zeeshan bhai er English ami khub voy pai

PoorFan
September 15, 2012, 12:26 PM
Zee, Had you tried that many 'Dear xxxx' in your real life, you might have managed few he/she by now. What a waste!

Zeeshan
September 15, 2012, 12:43 PM
Waiting for Jadukor, goru, atimar, eel-ek, sohel, the idumb and tonoy's feedback. did the punches land?

RazabQ
September 15, 2012, 01:24 PM
tumi U2 bhule gela. And guys, it's written in good jest. Y'll know Gopal well enough to know that he's no bigot. - As myself

kalpurush
September 15, 2012, 01:27 PM
tumi U2 bhule gela. And guys, it's written in good jest. Y'll know Gopal well enough to know that he's no bigot. - As myself
+1

Failing to understand Zee, you are leaving out the "pely" means mojo!!!

Tigers_eye
September 15, 2012, 02:15 PM
I thought Zee has a new crush on Kathy.

OMG
September 15, 2012, 05:44 PM
Come on guys!...why do BD fans get soo overconfident so easily?? This is why we get hated on by others! One win and some fans go OTT. Have you forgotten T&T only a week ago? Please guys do not give ammunition to the haters untill the day we are consistant and can proudly declare we are a major force and not a now and again team. Its good to support with passion but don't do it with blind passion.

This might have been written just for humour....but this will be seen by others and will be used as proof we are OTT fans by some in other forums that want to create hate.

firstlane
September 15, 2012, 07:39 PM
Zeeshu da, likhatar moddhe Irish beauty der kotha arektu beshi thakle valo hoito, saathe dui ekta chobi dile to kothai cilo na. tobe George Bernard shaw er ukkita pore khub e uddipto holam.

tonoy
September 15, 2012, 07:49 PM
Dear Ireland,

Dear Ireland. You have a vision to make it to Test status by 2020. But the fact remains when you will be playing Test in 2020, you will still be known as the "Team that plays 2020"

Ouch. Too harsh brah. Too harsh.

tonoy
September 15, 2012, 07:54 PM
Come on guys!...why do BD fans get soo overconfident so easily?? This is why we get hated on by others! One win and some fans go OTT. Have you forgotten T&T only a week ago? Please guys do not give ammunition to the haters untill the day we are consistant and can proudly declare we are a major force and not a now and again team. Its good to support with passion but don't do it with blind passion.

This might have been written just for humour....but this will be seen by others and will be used as proof we are OTT fans by some in other forums that want to create hate.

Arre bhai, erokom chance ar koi bar pabo?

Oder shobshomoi ammunition thakbe. Kintu amago thakbo na.

Zeeshan
September 15, 2012, 10:36 PM
It'd be fun to see the reaction to this thread after Bangladesh manages to lose to Ireland.

Dilscoop
September 15, 2012, 10:38 PM
Zee finally got a hit after decade! Nice.

LOL at the reaction. Not unjustified though. Tomorrow an Indian opens a similar "fun" thread on their forum, we won't here the end of it!

Dilscoop
September 15, 2012, 10:46 PM
It'd be fun to see the reaction to this thread after Bangladesh manages to lose to Ireland.
If we lose Zeeshan will have to _________________________ ?

World Champs
September 16, 2012, 12:31 AM
So Ireland sucks!!!! And you people criticize all those when they say this about Bangladesh inspite of playing cricket for 13 years.. Poor stuff.:down:

zinatf
September 16, 2012, 12:56 AM
So Ireland sucks!!!! And you people criticize all those when they say this about Bangladesh inspite of playing cricket for 13 years.. Poor stuff.:down:

There's something called satire and sarcasm (agree that the thread opener went a bit overboard), which sadly you don't seem to understand :facepalm:

World Champs
September 16, 2012, 01:00 AM
There's something called satire and sarcasm (agree that the thread opener went a bit overboard), which sadly you don't seem to understand :facepalm:
Sure its sarcasm and satire when Bdeshi's does it against other teams.

zinatf
September 16, 2012, 01:03 AM
Sure its sarcasm and satire when Bdeshi's does it against other teams.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hFKvRUIo-Cg/TUjBh7og8nI/AAAAAAAAAhM/2bxHYaAN4_E/s1600/facepalm_chimp.png

World Champs
September 16, 2012, 01:09 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hFKvRUIo-Cg/TUjBh7og8nI/AAAAAAAAAhM/2bxHYaAN4_E/s1600/facepalm_chimp.png
Totally agree with you. that's what exactly is my thoughts on this thread. thanks for posting this. :clap:

oronnya
September 16, 2012, 01:48 AM
No it doesn't sound nice.. May be Zeeshan wanted to be sarcastic still it's kinda embarrassing specially when we know where we stand ..

deshprem
September 16, 2012, 02:45 AM
i like this thread :)

Naimul_Hd
September 16, 2012, 03:01 AM
Lol...'pot calling the kettle black' ? :)

Anyway, enjoyed reading this satire. :) And if Something bad happens to Bangladesh in this WC, then we all know whom to blame ! Right ? :)

Maysun
September 16, 2012, 09:55 AM
Hahaha I enjoyed reading that and the reactions :lol:

simon
September 16, 2012, 10:05 AM
do u even sleep Gopal bh ?

zinatf
September 16, 2012, 10:07 AM
do u even sleep Gopal bh ?

:lol::lol:

cricheart
September 16, 2012, 01:17 PM

It was fun when that thread about sissie posters got really hit on that banglawashing Ireland series. So good luck on this one again.

Bujhtei parchen oneke tete ache with that result.

Problem is its just another of those unofficial matches again, so few more defeats like these dont really matters, so I wont mind BD gives a gift win to them this time :D

Zeeshan
September 16, 2012, 02:13 PM
No it doesn't sound nice.. May be Zeeshan wanted to be sarcastic still it's kinda embarrassing specially when we know where we stand ..

It was Crisis's idea.

Dilscoop
September 16, 2012, 03:51 PM
It was Crisis's idea.

:lol:

I hope people will at least get this reference. Took me a sec.

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 12:47 AM
Let the rave flow in this thread...

deshprem
September 17, 2012, 01:02 AM
Let the rave flow in this thread...

even if ireland win this...bd still have a better record. ireland can still go shove it. one win after a 3-0 whiteash says nothing.

Shartaz
September 17, 2012, 01:49 AM
Zee don't listen to anyone else. You did good writing this.

Tigers_eye
September 17, 2012, 03:14 AM
Let me be the first. :facepalm:

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 03:22 AM
Ban Zee until Bangladesh win a game.

simon
September 17, 2012, 03:22 AM
Take zat Jee :lol:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

tanvir_nus
September 17, 2012, 03:24 AM
We can't be in this position against New Zealand. We need to bat second but not let the target be more than 150, over reliance on the lower order is an absolute no, Mushfique and Nasir need to contribute if we want to win, Mash needs to complete his quota before the death overs, SHAFIUL NEEDS TO BE RESTED choose Abul Hossain over him he has forgotten how to bowl (forget his last over), we need to be careful in fielding but the real concentration should be batting and scoring hell lot of runs if we want to get anywhere super eights!!!

Zunaid
September 17, 2012, 03:25 AM
Woofing gods are very unhappy.

We need a very strong reverse woof for the Kiwi game. The only way the gods will be placated is with human sacrifice. And I know just the human to offer to the gods.

Naimul_Hd
September 17, 2012, 03:25 AM
Kiccchu likkhbo na ekhane !!!! Ja bolar mone mone bole disi...buijhe nao !!! :@

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 03:29 AM
We can't be in this position against New Zealand. We need to bat second but not let the target be more than 150, over reliance on the lower order is an absolute no, Mushfique and Nasir need to contribute if we want to win, Mash needs to complete his quota before the death overs, SHAFIUL NEEDS TO BE RESTED choose Abul Hossain over him he has forgotten how to bowl (forget his last over), we need to be careful in fielding but the real concentration should be batting and scoring hell lot of runs if we want to get anywhere super eights!!!

This is a "Zee-Bash" thread. Not "talk about nonsense teams like Bdesh" thread. Stop being off topic and use the MT.

We need a Zee smily in BC >>>>>

Jadukor
September 17, 2012, 03:30 AM
Zee, i guess it's time to retract the letter

Rifat_02
September 17, 2012, 03:30 AM
Someone assassinate the thread opener :waiting:

simon
September 17, 2012, 03:31 AM
Woofing gods are very unhappy.

We need a very strong reverse woof for the Kiwi game. The only way the gods will be placated is with human sacrifice. And I know just the human to offer to the gods.
hehe
lets send him to za gods..shall we

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 03:32 AM
^^ Aight, I think iz time zu kool iz wiz the Zies. #old

Naimul_Hd
September 17, 2012, 03:37 AM
This thread is so true for our boys. It shows how our boys feel the same way playing against Minnows. Like this thread, they fail every now and then, no wonder.

Anyway, leave the poor Zeeshan alone. He's prolly crying in the corner now. :)

simon
September 17, 2012, 03:38 AM
^^ Aight, I think iz time zu kool iz wiz the Zies. #old

Stick to za topic dude
we cant let this opportunity slip

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 03:40 AM
Stick to za topic dude
we cant let this opportunity slip
zzStop it!

But agree! We won't rest until we get justice!! We want bitchar!

Jadukor
September 17, 2012, 03:42 AM
knock knock
who's there?
Zee Disco
Zee Disco who?
Zee Disco-nnected after thread phail

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 03:43 AM
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=41935&page=3&nojs=1#goto_threadrating << Show your love.

Sovik
September 17, 2012, 04:05 AM
Dear Pakistan and Dear New Zealand threads to follow

Nadim
September 17, 2012, 04:09 AM
hahah!!! Ratings says it all about this thread: -p

BengaliPagol
September 17, 2012, 04:14 AM
Ireland get the last laugh

Naimul_Hd
September 17, 2012, 04:16 AM
Zee finally got a hit after decade! Nice.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Zunaid
September 17, 2012, 04:48 AM
Is this the longest time Zee has been absent from BC?

Naimul_Hd
September 17, 2012, 05:03 AM
I hope he did not decide to go back to 'Gana' ! Lol

Zunaid
September 17, 2012, 05:07 AM
I hope he did not decide to go back to 'Gana' ! Lol

You pom gana too?

HereWeGo
September 17, 2012, 05:10 AM
This kind of thread should be banned... period.....

Nasir hossain is turning out to be a passenger in the bd team...

Zunaid
September 17, 2012, 05:12 AM
This kind of thread should be banned... period.....

Why? Do you seriously believe anything we do here has ANY effect on how they play?

Rabz
September 17, 2012, 05:16 AM
Zeeshan have a hit thread.

Nadim
September 17, 2012, 06:00 AM
Zeeshan bhai must be busy partying after seeing his thread got 70 reply :D

crikss
September 17, 2012, 06:42 AM
this thread makes me remember "chorer mayer boro gola" :facepalm:

Electrequiem
September 17, 2012, 09:14 AM
Someone get Gopal Bhar a talk show, stat.

zinatf
September 17, 2012, 09:16 AM
Finally :-p

Someone get Gopal Bhar a talk show, stat.

He's dying to replace some of the late night hosts, but :rolleyes:

Electrequiem
September 17, 2012, 09:17 AM

Chorer dosh deen, grihosther ek deen.

simon
September 17, 2012, 10:00 AM

u won't stop talking about "deen" won't u :lol:

:p

lamisa
September 17, 2012, 11:01 AM
now we will be more serious. good for us..

cricheart
September 17, 2012, 12:03 PM
It would be interesting which of the four minows end up in super 8. I'm sure lot of us would seriously hate it if Ireland cross us here.

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 12:17 PM
Show yourself!

kalpurush
September 17, 2012, 09:59 PM
LOL!!!

IR won a PRECTICE match, and you think you got Zee? Ha! Ha!!

Dilscoop
September 17, 2012, 10:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VbQsY.png

oronnya
September 18, 2012, 12:10 AM
From cricinfo comment- "Posted by Simon Power on (September 18 2012, 02:35 AM GMT)
This whole Irish/Bang "hate" thing is wrong but its on every single Ireland thread on cricinfo. Ireland want to be test team, of course we always want to beat teams in ODI's and 20:20's - we need to prove we are worthy. Ireland cheer for Bangladesh against every other opponent - we want to BE Bangladesh ....and play them in our new national stadium in Malahide in a test. (in my lifetime please ;-) Sure we take a lot from this win .. not because we beat Bang but because we beat a test team and we want that status - there are no warmups for Ireland - every loss is a reason to stop our test application. I will never forget that as the top associate team we asked the ICC to give us more competition and none came forward to support that. EXCEPT BANGLADESH. Who toured Ireland for several ODI's 20:20's and some 4 day games Irish cricket is better for your to touing, we will never forget them for it - we dont hate you - we want to be you .. .and we both want to beat the Aussies and WI :-)"
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2012/content/current/story/582628.html?comments=all#comments

And that's how it is so we should just stop embarrassing ourselves by this kind of thread (regardless of the intention of the thread opener)

Tehsin
September 18, 2012, 12:31 AM
Ijjot gelo. I blame Gopal for this loss. The Irish read this thread and did a Masri (BD vs INd - WC 2007). Also, congrats on a hit thread. Glad you did it for a pointless practice match cause we don't wan't you to open one before NZ or Pak games and beyond. ;)

Electrequiem
September 18, 2012, 12:46 AM
u won't stop talking about "deen" won't u :lol:

:p

Bod obbhash, bhai

Night_wolf
September 18, 2012, 05:55 AM
From cricinfo comment- "Posted by Simon Power on (September 18 2012, 02:35 AM GMT)
This whole Irish/Bang "hate" thing is wrong but its on every single Ireland thread on cricinfo. Ireland want to be test team, of course we always want to beat teams in ODI's and 20:20's - we need to prove we are worthy. Ireland cheer for Bangladesh against every other opponent - we want to BE Bangladesh ....and play them in our new national stadium in Malahide in a test. (in my lifetime please ;-) Sure we take a lot from this win .. not because we beat Bang but because we beat a test team and we want that status - there are no warmups for Ireland - every loss is a reason to stop our test application. I will never forget that as the top associate team we asked the ICC to give us more competition and none came forward to support that. EXCEPT BANGLADESH. Who toured Ireland for several ODI's 20:20's and some 4 day games Irish cricket is better for your to touing, we will never forget them for it - we dont hate you - we want to be you .. .and we both want to beat the Aussies and WI :-)"
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2012/content/current/story/582628.html?comments=all#comments

And that's how it is so we should just stop embarrassing ourselves by this kind of thread (regardless of the intention of the thread opener)

OMG Brilliant post..get this guy on BC

oronnya
September 18, 2012, 07:59 AM
It was Crisis's idea.

I just got the reference as I totally forgot who was Crisis :D.. Was looking at "What's on your mind" thread, saw his post and avatar and it clicked instantly ... he he...

oronnya
September 18, 2012, 08:06 AM

I know !!! I was thinking the same :)

Dilscoop
September 18, 2012, 10:32 AM

Why? So we can insult in directly? Make fun of his country?

WHERE IS THE FOO!!! HUNT HIM!

(we are just making this thread even more famous... lets stop posting. Go post on his wall)

Zeeshan
September 18, 2012, 03:11 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7lDpQSmEElY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ononto
September 18, 2012, 04:45 PM
Chi chi ... ki pocha thread ...

:)

cricheart
September 23, 2012, 02:49 PM
Unless any D/L miracle favor (finger crossed) its now almost sure that Bangladesh is literally out of WT20 even they have a match in hand. Should Bangladeshies support 'minnow' Ireland over the BPL/IPL famed WIndies powerhouse?

I know everybody loves worshiping celebrities, and boy this WI side got a lot of them including Kolkata superstar sensastional Narine, SRT mates Smith-Pollard, amizing Bravo, the Star of of the stars Gayle and lot others. But Trent Johnston from Ireland has made a farewell wish about us ('minnows') for distinction and attention, which urges need of upset matches, and tomorrow's match is the only realistic hope left.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/149900/149985.2.jpg
Trent Johnston, the Ireland bowler who has been at the heart of many of their greatest performances, has marked what could be his farewell match in a major tournament by condemning the reluctance of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe to play them and put at risk their international status.

Ireland must beat West Indies at the R Premadasa stadium on Monday night to reach the Super Eights and their cause has not been helped by sickness that has been raging through the squad. Ed Joyce was the first player to suffer from a gastric illness which has since laid low half-a-dozen players and members of the coaching staff.

Johnston was one of those who did make the final training session but he was in a far from conciliatory mood, resentful over perpetual references to Ireland as 'minnows' and the barriers that he believes exist to limit Ireland's chances of joining the game's elite.

"Why don't Bangladesh and Zimbabwe want to play us?" he asked. "I know why, because they're scared that we'll beat them and that we'll go above them in the rankings. I know that for a fact.

"And the other guys simply can't play us because they've got programmes left, right and centre and IPL, BPL and Big Bash, blah, blah, blah. So I can understand that the big boys play too much cricket and that they ask how they can squeeze a series in with Ireland. But something has got to be done, because we don't want to be at this 'minnow' level as well, which is what the commentators call us.

"We're associate cricketers and we're aware of that, we're not 'minnows'. I'm sick of hearing 'minnow' on the TV. It's disrespectful to the guys that are here training and putting the work in and it's disrespectful to the people back in Ireland and back in Afghanistan and the others in the associate levels who put so much time and effort into cricket.

"Bangladesh and Zimbabwe aren't 'minnows' either. They're Full Member countries and they've been called 'minnows' in this World Cup and personally I'm just sick and tired of it."

Niall O'Brien looked around Ireland's depleted numbers at practice at the P Sara Stadium and admitted: "It's not ideal but from a personal point of view I have been sick before and you sometimes find new a resolve. It's a Twenty20 and there will be a lot of adrenalin so hopefully that will overcome any illness in the camp."

Ireland have it in their power to plot an unlikely route to the Super Eights because of Australia's victory against West Indies on Saturday night, which swung Australia's way by some rousing strokeplay from Shane Watson and David Warner before heavy rain forced a premature end.

Ireland's own defeat against Australia had involved some testy on-field exchanges with both these batsmen. O'Brien recognised the irony that Ireland's two Australian bĂȘte noirs had come to their rescue.

"Watson and Warner weren't the most popular in the Irish camp a few days earlier but they played really well and it was a great result for us and give us a pick-me-up," he said. "West Indies are specialists in this form of the game, travelling the world to play T20, so it is not going to be easy. They can obviously be destructive but they also have the ability to get out as well."

West Indies have been stunned into near-silence by the manner of their defeat against Australia. They brought the tournament alive by scoring 191 for 8, encouraging all those who had termed them tournament favourites, but then bowled dreadfully as Australia made 100 for 1 in 9.1 overs in reply.

Ireland know that with unsettled weather around that Duckworth Lewis could again come into play and that all manner of eventualities might even up the contest. It is a thought that does not find too much favour with Darren Sammy, West Indies captain. "I think the crowd wants a 20-over match," he said. "So hopefully the weather stays good and we get a full game."

Cricinfo (http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2012/content/story/583693.html)

NoName
September 23, 2012, 02:58 PM
Ireland:facepalm:

We just played a series against them, and they couldn't even manage any t.v rights.

Dilscoop
September 23, 2012, 04:15 PM
Umm where is that comment from CI that someone had posted here? I thought we were kind and generous?

Really don't like this chick boy. I know who I'll be supporting tomorrow after reading this.

BANFAN
September 23, 2012, 04:36 PM
TJ said a few things that makes sense for all the weaker teams. We all need to have more matches with the better teams to improve our game.

Night_wolf
September 23, 2012, 08:46 PM
"Why don't Bangladesh and Zimbabwe want to play us?" he asked. "I know why, because they're scared that we'll beat them and that we'll go above them in the rankings. I know that for a fact.

TJ having a rough day

Jadukor
September 25, 2012, 01:20 AM
What is he talking about? I thought we play them more than any other Test nation

Sohel
September 25, 2012, 02:05 AM
Sucks to be Ireland right now. Getting knocked on a rained out "no result" :facepalm: