View Full Version : Cloud cuckoo land

Zephaniah
March 21, 2004, 09:00 AM
I'm proposing a
triangular one-day tournament
Bangladesh
New Zealand
Zimbabwe

New Zealand team will visit Bangladesh in October and tour itinerary yet to be confirmed.

Pakistan have confirmed that they will host Zimbabwe for a two-Test series in October. The sides will also play five one-day internationals.

Goal: Bangladesh to play in the tournament final.

oracle
March 21, 2004, 04:35 PM
Not such a bad idea. In these times where sponsorship and revenue has an upper hand, these 3 series are lucrative.

reinausagi
March 21, 2004, 08:06 PM
And if one or the other doesn't work out, we can invite Kenya. Tikolo has been complaining that the ICC has turned their backs on Kenya and that they haven't had much top flight cricket to play since their remarkable WC run into the semis.

They look to be free after the conclusion of the Carri-beer cup, apart from the occaisional Nairobi Gymkhana vs. Aga Khan club dust up.

syedmahm
March 22, 2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Zephaniah
I'm proposing a
triangular one-day tournament
Bangladesh
New Zealand
Zimbabwe

New Zealand team will visit Bangladesh in October and tour itinerary yet to be confirmed.

Pakistan have confirmed that they will host Zimbabwe for a two-Test series in October. The sides will also play five one-day internationals.

Goal: Bangladesh to play in the tournament final.

OK, good proposal, but to whom?

Hasib
March 22, 2004, 04:25 AM
Its just a hypothatical situation

fy288
March 22, 2004, 05:35 AM
I would really like a Bangla v Kenya 5 match ODI series in BD. By beating them it will show that our ODI team is good, coz u gotta admit they are a better ODI team then us and have been for a while now.

BANGLADESH cricket moving in the RIGHT direction!!!!!!!!!
:fanflag: