PDA

View Full Version : Thanking Rabeed Imam - BCB Media Manager

Zunaid
September 17, 2012, 05:40 AM
You must have all seen by now the many BCB Media Releases from the World T20 that we have been posting here on BC. They have been prompt, interesting, and very welcome.

The credit for all of this goes to Rabeed Imam - the unsung hero inside BCB. If you remember, we all loved his wrote-ups while he was at Daily Star and now he is the media manager at BCB. In spite of all that is wrong in BCB, there still are good people like Rabeed. Let us all give him our thanks.

In my personal opinion, he is the amongst the finest sports writer in English in Bangladesh. The other person I love to read is Shakil Kashem.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQvPd8zNPNXdaJ6v2PM1YRAH4EGWwnL FQIXJJKZyaL5eiD3AvnvPvPtPSf6Q

This picture is Razzak and Rabeed when we had a chat session on BC. Full transcript. (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=20684)

Naimul_Hd
September 17, 2012, 05:55 AM
Thanking him for his contribution for BC and BD Cricket !!

MohammedC
September 17, 2012, 05:59 AM
Thanks Rabeed bhai.

OMG
September 17, 2012, 06:09 AM
Thanks brother!!

Good relationship and communication between fans and official media source is always great to see.

keep it up, and keep us up to date =)

Rabz
September 17, 2012, 06:10 AM
I found him to be very friendly and a true gentleman.
He is indeed an unsung hero inside BCB.
Has a very positive attitude towards BC as well.
Thank You Rabeed Imam for his contribution to Bangladesh cricket and continuous support towards BanglaCricket.

Rifat H
September 17, 2012, 06:12 AM
Thanks a lot !!

tanvir_nus
September 17, 2012, 06:21 AM
Truly Zunaid bhai. I must say I am very excited about the prospect of meeting him in Kandy, he is truly one of the best writer in Bangladesh at the moment and his contribution to our cricket is unparalleled.

You must have all seen by now the many BCB Media Releases from the World T20 that we have been posting here on BC. They have been prompt, interesting, and very welcome.

The credit for all of this goes to Rabeed Imam - the unsung hero inside BCB. If you remember, we all loved his wrote-ups while he was at Daily Star and now he is the media manager at BCB. In spite of all that is wrong in BCB, there still are good people like Rabeed. Let us all give him our thanks.

In my personal opinion, he is the amongst the finest sports writer in English in Bangladesh. The other person I love to read is Shakil Kashem.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQvPd8zNPNXdaJ6v2PM1YRAH4EGWwnL FQIXJJKZyaL5eiD3AvnvPvPtPSf6Q

This picture is Razzak and Rabeed when we had a chat session on BC. Full transcript. (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=20684)

auntu
September 17, 2012, 06:31 AM
Thanks a lot Rabeed bhai. A fine true gentleman.

Antora
September 17, 2012, 06:53 AM
Thank you Rabeed Bhai :)

akabir77
September 17, 2012, 08:33 AM
RI for president. I mean for BCB president.

Isnaad
September 17, 2012, 08:43 AM
Thanking him for all that he has been doing. Would love to meet him in person in a BC get-together someday :)

mufi_02
September 17, 2012, 08:45 AM
Thanks Rabeed bhai

Tiger444
September 17, 2012, 08:50 AM
Thanks Rabeed bhai. Very nice of him to give us updates on the team. Seems like a true gentleman.

zinatf
September 17, 2012, 08:52 AM
Thanks to the unsung hero of Bangladesh Cricket.
We all at BC appreciate his efforts and Insha Allah he will be updating us in future as well :)

BANFAN
September 17, 2012, 09:04 AM
Thanks RI.. Hope we keep getting these .. Good for all the fans (Who Speculate), specially in difficult times (When Losing)...

simon
September 17, 2012, 09:52 AM
yes,
many many thanks to our very handsome , hero-looking and a true hero Rabeed bhai. :clap:

roman
September 17, 2012, 09:59 AM
Thanx Rabeed Bhai. Hope to see you post here in BC...

AsifTheManRahman
September 17, 2012, 10:09 AM

Right on. I'd go as far as saying Rabeed Imam is the best without a pinch of doubt.

Yasin.
September 17, 2012, 10:16 AM
Need more like him.

Thanks for the great work.

Navo
September 17, 2012, 12:23 PM
I really enjoy your writing Rabeed bhai! Thanks for all your hard work :)

kalpurush
September 17, 2012, 08:26 PM
Many thanks Rabeed bhai for all you do - a warm comgrats :)

al Furqaan
September 17, 2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks Mr Imam! We all appreciate it!

firstlane
September 17, 2012, 10:03 PM
Interviews have suddenly started to make sense and players are sounding more knowledgeable. Now I know why.

Tehsin
September 18, 2012, 08:15 PM
RI has been a PLUS for Bangladesh Cricket for ages. Getting him as the Media Manager was a surprisingly good decision on BCBs part. I wish they had made other such decisions. :)
It's been a while since I saw him in action but he definitely knew how to guide our players back then and it's obvious with the updates why his involvement makes a big difference in the quality of the content.