PDA

View Full Version : How exactly do you feel when Bangladesh loses a match which they should've won?

fush_montor
September 19, 2012, 12:01 AM
Have you ever stumbled upon a rock, your pinky toe started hurting like hell while you had to keep your composure lest people might've laughed at u? that's how i feel when we lose a winnig match (like those two matches against pak in asia cup)..

what about you?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Zeeshan
September 19, 2012, 12:35 AM
They should've won all the matches they played so far in all formats of the game official, unofficial. So meh. Got used to it.

Rabz
September 19, 2012, 12:37 AM
By now, I feel numb.
Got used to it.

zinatf
September 19, 2012, 12:38 AM
Used to this feeling now....

Would be more surprised if they win matches which they MUST win

cricbook
September 19, 2012, 12:39 AM
i am still upset abt asia cup event.....still its burnning me inside...i want this world cup......dudher shad dudu kheyei mitabo abar.... Inshallah.

Maysun
September 19, 2012, 12:41 AM
Used to feel a bit frustrated but these days, hardly any reaction when we lose the winning games.

Someone should open, How exactly do you feel when Bangladesh wins a match which they should've lost? :D

Rifat
September 19, 2012, 12:45 AM
Used to feel a bit frustrated but these days, hardly any reaction when we lose the winning games.

Someone should open, How exactly do you feel when Bangladesh wins a match which they should've lost? :D

Event: World Cup 2011
Date: 03/11/2011
Venue: ZACS, Chittagong
Opponent: England
Unsung Hero: Shafiul Islam

F6_Turbo
September 19, 2012, 01:13 AM
This is how I used to feel...

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/suicide/grand/suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386.gif

...but I don't care much these days

Anher
September 19, 2012, 01:18 AM
I feel like invade their country. They bow down to our tigers and serve the win we deserve in a plate. We leave.

Naimul_Hd
September 19, 2012, 01:27 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScWIobh1ANZnHwuyev36lnL7YfFHqmU VG3jiP5hIoHxufrw4m-6g

That's orange juice btw.

cricheart
September 19, 2012, 01:49 AM
Dont ask for feelings on question of loosing to Pakistan. And just hate it when someone comes with argument of unofficial/prep crap defending loosing against meanows.

oronnya
September 19, 2012, 02:01 AM
Exactly , don't feel anything these days.. It's more like "I knew it" :-|

crikss
September 19, 2012, 02:58 AM
No feelings at all...But when they win matches then feel so happy ..that's it

sharup
September 19, 2012, 07:10 AM
Depends on the tournament/series, the progression level of that tournament/series they are playing at and of course the opponent they are facing.

These three factor my emotional roller coaster ride.

For example:
Recent loss in the Asia cup final against Pakistan. I was devastated. A winning match got out of our hand against a much better team in the final.

Recent loss in the T&T tournament. After being in control by taking 5 wickets for 12 runs we ended up losing the match and losing the $50K. It didn't bother me that much but was slightly frustrated.

So it's all relevant :)

simon
September 19, 2012, 07:38 AM
when this happens I regret being a cric fan..I feel like y I no like soccer or hadudu or something other.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

mufi_02
September 19, 2012, 08:45 AM
I just hang out with my American friends and they have no clue about Cricket. I also stop reading Prothom-Alo/Cricinfo for a day or two.