PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: ICC Twenty20 WC 2012; Group D: Bangladesh v Pakistan @ Pallekele, 25th Sep 2012 (19:30 local | 14:00 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

zinatf
September 21, 2012, 08:49 AM
The show must go on!!
Tigers will be facing Twenty20 Champion Pakistan on 25th September in a DO or DIE Match

ESPNCricinfo Live Update (http://www.espncricinfo.com/)
LIVE STREAMING (http://allcric.com/)

Can the Tigers do it? Will they avenge Asia Cup defeat and the recent defeat against NZ and proceed to super eight????

We will find out on Tuesday 25th September!!!

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i.imgur.com/2CSkc.jpg#.UFyKlY0gcno

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c3.0.843.403/p843x403/377227_423187574406668_432023691_n.jpg

VS

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2012/09/302897,xcitefun-pakis-t20.jpg

Nadim
September 21, 2012, 08:51 AM
Ki Luv??!!!?

mufi_02
September 21, 2012, 08:51 AM
Nice thread. Bring us some luck Zinat!!

ahnaf
September 21, 2012, 08:53 AM
^lady luck? :p
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

simon
September 21, 2012, 08:55 AM
well done Zin :up:
hope I will be saying the same to our boys after the match.

roman
September 21, 2012, 09:05 AM
Zinat Apu, I seriously hope and pray for.your losing streak come to an end. We gonna win this Inshallah..

NoName
September 21, 2012, 09:07 AM
Lets bring back the 'Eat Ajmal Alive' at the same time =D.

zinatf
September 21, 2012, 09:08 AM
Zinat Apu, I seriously hope and pray for.your losing streak come to an end. We gonna win this Inshallah..

thak ar kichu bollam na :smh:

There's nothing like this...especially for our cricket...the most unpredictable team's!

Rabz
September 21, 2012, 09:08 AM
Can Zinat break her MT losing streak ?
Can BD break their T20 wc losing streak ??
Can BD break their losing streak against Pakistan ?

All can be answered in one match.

When going gets tough, tough gets going.
Win or bust.

Let's see what happens.

Nice work btw Zinat.

Night_wolf
September 21, 2012, 09:10 AM
i am hoping for some reverse jinx with this match thread

simon
September 21, 2012, 09:11 AM
it's a "Revenge" match.
amader kandaisilo,eibar eder kandamu. :E

kandari hushiyar

Naimul_Hd
September 21, 2012, 09:12 AM
Ohh....not again ! jitar ja ektu asha chilo....tao gelo ekhon !!

just kidding :) We will lose anyway !

oronnya
September 21, 2012, 09:14 AM
Best of luck !!! jodio amar utshaho/ agrohoer parod ekkebarei niche neme gechhe... jani e ki hobe.. but tomar jonno doa korchhi (team jonno doa kore kore Allahr ksachhe ekhon doa korteo lojja lage) ... Inshallah your thread will prove to be a lucky one...

SS
September 21, 2012, 09:28 AM
Pak chased down Ind total in practice match...i don't want to say or wish anything about this match....all I want to say to our players...fix the mistakes otherwise get out of the team

FaHiMa
September 21, 2012, 09:55 AM
Good luck Bangladesh :) That is all. I really don't know what to expect from this match.

NoName
September 21, 2012, 09:57 AM
Whats the pitch going to be like, even it favors spin PAK has some good ones.

Tmahmud
September 21, 2012, 09:59 AM
Best of luck !!! jodio amar utshaho/ agrohoer parod ekkebarei niche neme gechhe... jani e ki hobe.. but tomar jonno doa korchhi (team jonno doa kore kore Allahr ksachhe ekhon doa korteo lojja lage) ... Inshallah your thread will prove to be a lucky one...

Haha bhalo kotha bolsen oronnya api :lol:

Just play to your potential. Ar kichui bolar nei.

Maysun
September 21, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hope they put on a good performance. I have become immune to them losing but what still irritates me is when they play like they don't care. You're playing for your country dammit, show some spirit and fly the :flag: high!

Dilscoop
September 21, 2012, 10:29 AM
I had this thread pretty much ready on the preview button and ready to go. But after seeing how they played I really didn't want to.

http://i.imgur.com/2CSkc.jpg

raad007
September 21, 2012, 10:29 AM
Praying for a win, but not hoping much

mr cricket
September 21, 2012, 10:42 AM
Hopefully one of these happen:

NZ beats Pakistan. Bangladesh beats Pakistan and qualify for the super 8's.

Or

NZ vs Pakistan gets washed out. Bangladesh beats Pakistan to qualify for the super 8's

sharup
September 21, 2012, 10:45 AM
Imran Nazir and Karmal Akmal will do the McCullum against us.

BD team should finish off their shopping and pack their bags. I do not see them overcoming the likes of Pakistan. I am glad we weren't in the same group as Afghanistan or else it could have been even worse. At least now we can say McCullum stole the show.

Yasin.
September 21, 2012, 10:49 AM
Bismillah.

Lets do this.

Odds are against us. They have an amazing bowling attack, but this is cricket. Anything can happen. Anything.

Maysun
September 21, 2012, 10:56 AM
@Dilscoop Hahaha I hear you. Even I had a thread ready for the Pakistan match. Just had to copy paste but partly didn't want to, after today's depressing performance and also, Zinat beat me to it.

And great work with that! :up:

Oh and Zinat, all the best!

mij
September 21, 2012, 11:04 AM
Looks like batting 2nd is more difficult to win in SL

BlindSupporterofBD
September 21, 2012, 11:14 AM
Imran Nazir and Karmal Akmal will do the McCullum against us.

BD team should finish off their shopping and pack their bags. I do not see them overcoming the likes of Pakistan. I am glad we weren't in the same group as Afghanistan or else it could have been even worse. At least now we can say McCullum stole the show.

afg 22/5 after 6 over eng 196:facepalm:

cricheart
September 21, 2012, 11:17 AM
:fire: We'll take Asia Cup revege on Pakistan here, or Mod can have me 1 month ban again :-|

MohammedC
September 21, 2012, 11:18 AM
I had this thread pretty much ready on the preview button and ready to go. But after seeing how they played I really didn't want to.

http://i.imgur.com/2CSkc.jpg

I like it. But I dont like you Dilscoop :-P , coz you ruined my MLC NY Rangers team.

BlindSupporterofBD
September 21, 2012, 11:25 AM
i pray to win but don't hope it really

mij
September 21, 2012, 11:27 AM
I want SL to lose next game, what type of pitch they made?

akabir77
September 21, 2012, 11:32 AM
dhor pak rey... Inshallah we will beat them but still won't get to the second round because of RR

MohammedC
September 21, 2012, 11:33 AM
I want SL to lose next game, what type of pitch they made?

I think since Murali retired they are relying more with their pace/seam attack so they will now prepare more seam friendly wicket. And if you talk about Ajanta Mendis, he is just like another seamer isn't he.

Ajfar
September 21, 2012, 11:36 AM
I think since Murali retired they are relying more with their pace/seam attack so they will now prepare more seam friendly wicket. And if you talk about Ajanta Mendis, he is just like another seamer isn't he.

Against SA? It will be a really stupid move if they make it fast. Ablie, Steyn, Morkel are top class bowlers. It will be a silly move to make the pitch favorable to SA bowling.

mij
September 21, 2012, 11:37 AM

Yes, you might be right, but I still want them to lose next match.

riajul
September 21, 2012, 11:46 AM
Good luck boys. hope for the best.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

hoodlum
September 21, 2012, 12:13 PM
ebar to 10 wicket e to jitboi..new zealand re maf koira dilam ebarer moto..thak bechara ra indiar kase dholai khaise ekhon ektu super 8 e jaiya khushi thakuk..magar pakistan er khobor ase..10wicket e jittei hobe..amra khub bhalo prep nisi goto 6mash e..koto jaigai berate gelam..ebar berano ta ushul korbo..pakistan shabdhan

SMHasan
September 21, 2012, 12:28 PM
When Eng beat us 3 times in a raw in Dhaka and Chittagong in 2010 I predicted and told everyone that we would win an ODI in the tour of England later that year and the match against them in the WC2011. We lost by a little margin in Chittagong after bad umpiring when England toured us, I said in the very Chtg ground that we would beat them. And we did.

Similarly we could not beat Pakistan earlier this year, we got very close and I have a feeling that against all the odds we will win and qualify. My heart says it so, so says the law of average. Pakistan cant win against us all the time.

Let's beat them and roar once again. Lets roar in a body.....Let's dream once again....

Maple1900
September 21, 2012, 12:35 PM
When Eng beat us 3 times in a raw in Dhaka and Chittagong in 2010 I predicted and told everyone that we would win an ODI in the tour of England later that year and the match against them in the WC2011. We lost by a little margin in Chittagong after bad umpiring when England toured us, I said in the very Chtg ground that we would beat them. And we did.

Similarly we could not beat Pakistan earlier this year, we got very close and I have a feeling that against all the odds we will win and qualify. My heart says it so, so says the law of average. Pakistan cant win against us all the time.

Let's beat them and roar once again. Lets roar in a body.....Let's dream once again....
Like it. :)

Tiger444
September 21, 2012, 12:48 PM
We desperately need NZ to beat Pakistan. If Pakistan ends up winning, our chances of going to the super 8's could e over even before this game starts.

Habib
September 21, 2012, 12:57 PM
We have only one option left. Goodluck BD.

roman
September 21, 2012, 01:14 PM
Screw super 8, don't care who gets to win in Pakistan vs NZ match. I Just want to beat Pakistan. Come on Bangladesh

Crisis
September 21, 2012, 01:23 PM
Another loss. Don't say I didn't warn anyone.

Dilscoop
September 21, 2012, 02:14 PM
I like it. But I dont like you Dilscoop :-P , coz you ruined my MLC NY Rangers team.

Sigh no me didn't

shakibrulz
September 21, 2012, 02:58 PM
You know who to put blame on now :D

Seriously, even if this is a dead rubber, winning would win them some grace back, lets see.

Tamim
Ashraful
Mahmudullah
Shakib
Mushy+
Nasir
Ziaur
Mashrafe
Reza/Abul
Razzak
Sunny

Drop Shafi, Shak should play at 4 NOT at 3.

BANFAN
September 21, 2012, 03:13 PM
:fire: We'll take Asia Cup revege on Pakistan here, or Mod can have me 1 month ban again :-|

PM and some other guys are already on exam break.. So I don't think you will have a ban for the sake of WC..:)

Yes, it's time for revenge... I like to be the witness to surrender once more... .. Well I missed the first one narrowly.....;)

We will win and move to the next round... Be sure about it boy...

mali007
September 21, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thread opener , Pak. is not the T20 champion , England is the current champion. This ground is a batting pitch so we should bat first if we win the toss and Zia should bat at no. 4 --- if he settle he will be our Mccullum !!!

Tigers_eye
September 21, 2012, 03:47 PM
Rain dance for NZ-Pak game. Comeon. Lets make this one game qualifying match.

ar ie jay Ms. Oronnya,
Fajr'er por before sunrise doa kortey hobay. That is the time when He is ready to accept any of your wishes (good ones only). Plus you have to be patient. When He gives, He gives more than what you have asked for. Who knows, you ask for a win and He gives you second round berth or semis, or finals, (heck why stop) win the damn thing. England was almost eliminated from the 1st round by Ireland. Then the rain came..... next thing you know they lifted their first major trophy. By the way, when you ask Him, put a word for me and all others here as well.

Example of His giving: Test status. lol.

Zeeshan
September 21, 2012, 04:00 PM
sigh...ki luv, we all know what teh scoere's gona be lyk

MohammedC
September 21, 2012, 04:03 PM

Sigh no me didn't

People like it to

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=468420373197680&set=a.149587938414260.27150.110639668975754&type=1&theater

And I was only kidding bro.

Dilscoop
September 21, 2012, 04:25 PM
^ Sweet! :up:

(I know you were, you can't not like me. That's impossible)

BANFAN
September 21, 2012, 04:58 PM
Rain dance for NZ-Pak game. Comeon. Lets make this one game qualifying match.

ar ie jay Ms. Oronnya,
Fajr'er por before sunrise doa kortey hobay. That is the time when He is ready to accept any of your wishes (good ones only). Plus you have to be patient. When He gives, He gives more than what you have asked for. Who knows, you ask for a win and He gives you second round berth or semis, or finals, (heck why stop) win the damn thing. England was almost eliminated from the 1st round by Ireland. Then the rain came..... next thing you know they lifted their first major trophy. By the way, when you ask Him, put a word for me and all others here as well.

Example of His giving: Test status. lol.

Dilemma to pura kharap koira.... Bangali ekbare Shob chaye, ei karone to Allah kichu e dey na... There are so many non believers in thi site that if you ask for everyone.. Allah will fall into protocol problem and put the entire application into pending slot until He prepares every one to justify his blessings....:)

As you teach writing application to your kids... Please be focused on one subject only when it comes to Him too.... Please make it easy for him to give you what you want ...:)

Night_wolf
September 21, 2012, 09:09 PM
ebar to 10 wicket e to jitboi..new zealand re maf koira dilam ebarer moto..thak bechara ra indiar kase dholai khaise ekhon ektu super 8 e jaiya khushi thakuk..magar pakistan er khobor ase..10wicket e jittei hobe..amra khub bhalo prep nisi goto 6mash e..koto jaigai berate gelam..ebar berano ta ushul korbo..pakistan shabdhan

apni khali 10 wicket niyei asen ken, why not 200 runs!!

cricbook
September 22, 2012, 01:13 AM
I am feeling some tense that......nz will beat pakista...but r we able to do it against pakistan??? nz has some good t20 cricketers.....like macculam..jacob oram...guptil...ross taylor...shushi...miles....and pakistan has only afridi..akmol....ai tutoke amara out korte parle early we will beat pakistan...just need to be watch out against ajmol or afridi.

Maysun
September 22, 2012, 01:23 AM
You know who to put blame on now :D

Seriously, even if this is a dead rubber, winning would win them some grace back, lets see.

Tamim
Ashraful
Mahmudullah
Shakib
Mushy+
Nasir
Ziaur
Mashrafe
Reza/Abul
Razzak
Sunny

Drop Shafi, Shak should play at 4 NOT at 3.

It's not that Shakib isn't doing well at no.3, he has the potential to bat at three but he is not justifying his skills to play there. He can play shots and carve open the ring fielders with his masterclass strokes. It's just he plays these blind shots and sometimes the premeditated shots that gets him out.

Else, are you seriously asking Riyad to bat at three? You know it's the PP and must be utilized to the fullest.

I agree with Shafiul being dropped, and since we've already seen how good Abul is, why not give Reza a chance? Surely he can bat better and how worse can he get with the ball?

Out_You_Go
September 22, 2012, 01:46 AM
Anyways, lets keep up the spirit and hope high. England screwed Pakistan with only 111 runs on board, shows that their batting is fragile. We just need to take care of Imran Nazir and Kamran Akmal mainly.

We had some good signs in the game. Nasir was back in form. Ashraful was playing his natural game. We had a good start to the game. So there is high chance if they all click again, we will perform well.

I dont mid if we dont progress to Super 8. Will me more then satisfied on beating them.

salin
September 22, 2012, 01:53 AM
Afganistan er vobisshot onek ujjol... BD er vobisshot ondhokar... Shokaler shurjo onek kisu bolay, BD'r tow bikel hotay chollo shurjoi dekhlam na. Aishob sakib tamim diay kisssssssu hobena...

Out_You_Go
September 22, 2012, 02:06 AM
Afganistan er vobisshot onek ujjol... BD er vobisshot ondhokar... Shokaler shurjo onek kisu bolay, BD'r tow bikel hotay chollo shurjoi dekhlam na. Aishob sakib tamim diay kisssssssu hobena...

Bhai shurjor sathe kintu abar brishti o hoy..shetake bole 'shiyal mama biye'!

Raat mane to ar eita na je Shurjo nive gese. Have hope! ;)

zinatf
September 22, 2012, 04:38 AM
Thread opener , Pak. is not the T20 champion , England is the current champion. This ground is a batting pitch so we should bat first if we win the toss and Zia should bat at no. 4 --- if he settle he will be our Mccullum !!!

I didn't say that they are the current chamipon :)

zinatf
September 22, 2012, 04:41 AM
@Dilscoop Hahaha I hear you. Even I had a thread ready for the Pakistan match. Just had to copy paste but partly didn't want to, after today's depressing performance and also, Zinat beat me to it.

And great work with that! :up:

Oh and Zinat, all the best!

Maysun....sorry for your luck....it ran out :-p

And the luck's needed more for our players. Just saying ;)

Tigers_eye
September 22, 2012, 05:57 AM
Dilemma to pura kharap koira.... Bangali ekbare Shob chaye, ei karone to Allah kichu e dey na... There are so many non believers in thi site that if you ask for everyone.. Allah will fall into protocol problem and put the entire application into pending slot until He prepares every one to justify his blessings....:)

As you teach writing application to your kids... Please be focused on one subject only when it comes to Him too.... Please make it easy for him to give you what you want ...:)
Right. Like Eid prayer monajat? Sabr nai tho, tai some billion manush'er doawa kobul hoi na instantly twice every year. Toi chaitey oshubidha nai. Allah tho bolsey chaitey. Let us do our job first. Na chailey pabo na for sure. Ek ta "joke" monay hoilo.

Ek ta priest, shara jibon khub God'er jonnay khatakhatni korsey. Tho shesh jibonay tar ekta shok hoisey jay shey lottery jittey chai. Tho God'rey bolsey, "God, I want to win a lottery". Kintu ek din pottash. Tarpor God'er shatey heaven'a meet hoisey. Oi khaney priest bolsey, "what happened? I did give my entire life for you and couldn't grant me my only request?"

God reply korsey, "You got to buy the ticket, damn fool!"

simon
September 22, 2012, 06:18 AM
Bagh er chokkhu da ki Sylhet i naki ? Shakespeare er moto Tho,Thi,Thu,Tha kortasen.

good joke btw.

OMG
September 22, 2012, 07:00 AM
I don't know why but I think we may pull it off against Pak. NZ match I never had good feeling abwt since our loss to Ireland, but Pak match I'm getting a different feeling. Lets see what happens :-)

Antora
September 22, 2012, 09:19 AM
Bangladesh recently has developed a tendency to make qualifying for 2nd rounds hard for themselves. I won't be suprised if Pakistan wins against NZ and BD (somehow) beats Pakistan -_- anyway, best of luck to Bangladesh. I really hope they all click.

godzilla
September 22, 2012, 09:50 AM
Well we are as good as knocked out from this edition of WC T20. Winning against pakistan is most likely not happening. Only other way i even see us advancing is that if and that is IF ONLY we somehow managa a win against pakistan and cross our finger and hope NZ also wins against pakistan cause RR wise we will never advance! :-|

Max100
September 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
I wish banned member wiseshah opened this match thread,he was so lucky and i used to feel confident to see his confidence, kidding.

Max100
September 22, 2012, 10:27 AM
Also i would have liked mohammedc or zeeshan to open this crucial match thread

zinatf
September 22, 2012, 10:47 AM
^ you have been lucky yourself winning the fantasy game...from here on...try opening one thread...just one...who knows...we might WIN the cup....after all, you yourself is a winner ;)

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 11:04 AM
We seem to panic chasing big targets: Keeping bigger things in the picture is something we easily fail to do due to our inability to handle pressure.

Ashraful should have stayed longer last match, even at one stage he was blocking many balls, himself and everyone got impatient and he crumbled.(yeah, the asking rate was around 12.00 per over)

nice colorful thread from Zinat apu :up: I love her spirit, enthusiasm...

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 11:10 AM
set realistic targets: When you are certain that it is beyond your ability to score 12 runs per over, why not at least try 8-10 runs per over, why why does this even matter? Because of Net Run rate! That's why

If you know you can't chase 190 then at least go for 160...run rate matters even when you lose...Panicking doesn't help your cause really.

Saifulsohel
September 22, 2012, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=Rifat;1586767]We seem to panic chasing big targets: Keeping bigger things in the picture is something we easily fail to do due to our inability to handle pressure.

That's why we should have batted first.

Mr.Cricket
September 22, 2012, 12:19 PM
Strategies, Strategies:

1. @TeamManagement Lets think before we pick a team and lets not pick a team out of thin air.
2. @Mushy/TeamManagement Use the heads God gave you for the country's sake! Although i'd prefer us bowling first against Pakistan but its not me who important but its the team!
3. @Team No matter what you do, bat/field, please to do it with responsibility. Play like ypu care about the country, fans, and importantly, YOURSELVES.
4. @Coaches Not going to blame you guys at all but please do bring out those whips of yours when you need to! Otherwise you cant fix these bunch of kitty cats.
5. Last but not Least, @pacers Never mind, i have nothing to tell you guy. Missing Nazmul big times here.

zinatf
September 22, 2012, 12:20 PM
Have had enough! Mods kindly delete this thread and oblige me thank you :)

Max100
September 22, 2012, 12:34 PM
^ you have been lucky yourself winning the fantasy game...from here on...try opening one thread...just one...who knows...we might WIN the cup....after all, you yourself is a winner ;)

Hey sis,U might bring good luck and i am wishing u all the luck. That will bring joy to all of us

Samurai_Ali
September 22, 2012, 12:37 PM
What up folks.

All ready for the big boys :)

Samurai_Ali
September 22, 2012, 12:47 PM
My prediction for the Pak BD game.

Pakistan batting first will post a target of around 170. Hafeez will get out in the first 5 overs while Imran and Umar will regain form. Nasir to score a classy 50.

Bangladesh will end up about 50 runs short of the target, with Gulli and Kukri sharing 5 wickets between them. :up:

Banglaguy
September 22, 2012, 12:48 PM
In T20, I believe teams should bat in blocks of 4 overs, and keep the asking rate to a maximum of 8.50 in the last 4 overs. No massive hitting is needed, just rotation of the strike and punishment of bad balls. What teams like Bangladesh do on the other hand is seeing the score as something they need to get from ball one, where as a other nations such as South Africa or Australia bat in chunks, making the total a set of targets whilst having the final score in mind.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Night_wolf
September 22, 2012, 12:52 PM
lol i just love pakistani trolls

Samurai_Ali
September 22, 2012, 12:58 PM
lol i just love pakistani trolls

cmon now mate.

How am I a troll? I would be a troll had I disrespected your team or mocked its supporters. Which I obviously didn't.

I just made a prediction which is common practice before any game.

A guy with over 9000 posts should know better, and not to mention should have a thicker skin as well :)

Mr.Cricket
September 22, 2012, 01:03 PM
we will lose probably. we need to go back to drawing board after this series and come up with a good T20 squad.

it is obvious, current T20 squad is missing some of the key elements. we need a few big hitters who can take the game away.

how about bringing aftab ahmed back for T20?

T20I's are not jsut all about 6's, unless you Gayle but its also about taking singles. Not only Aftab, but all bangla batsmen struggle on putting the ball in the gaps and getting singles. Also need to make ones into 2's and 2's into 3 and so on. But lets just hope that we can get the basic right against pakistan.

roman
September 22, 2012, 01:16 PM
My prediction for the Pak BD game.

Pakistan batting first will post a target of around 170. Hafeez will get out in the first 5 overs while Imran and Umar will regain form. Nasir to score a classy 50.

Bangladesh will end up about 50 runs short of the target, with Gulli and Kukri sharing 5 wickets between them. :up:

A win against Pakistan is long overdue..I would not make such prediction if I were you. :)

After the loss against NZ, we are desperate to win. We always came back strongly after a bad match in the past. It won't be a walk in the park for you guys and It will be a great game...

Habib
September 22, 2012, 01:53 PM
I hope Mushy loses the toss this time. Will save us from all the complaints about Mushy's decision.

Zeeshan
September 22, 2012, 01:55 PM
I hope Mushy loses the toss this time. Will save us from all the complaints about Mushy's decision.

Yes, we can all rule out the possibility that had Mushy decided to bat first, Kiwis would go "meh" and NOT bowl us out within 4 overs.

BANFAN
September 22, 2012, 02:05 PM
Right. Like Eid prayer monajat? Sabr nai tho, tai some billion manush'er doawa kobul hoi na instantly twice every year. Toi chaitey oshubidha nai. Allah tho bolsey chaitey. Let us do our job first. Na chailey pabo na for sure. Ek ta "joke" monay hoilo.

Ek ta priest, shara jibon khub God'er jonnay khatakhatni korsey. Tho shesh jibonay tar ekta shok hoisey jay shey lottery jittey chai. Tho God'rey bolsey, "God, I want to win a lottery". Kintu ek din pottash. Tarpor God'er shatey heaven'a meet hoisey. Oi khaney priest bolsey, "what happened? I did give my entire life for you and couldn't grant me my only request?"

God reply korsey, "You got to buy the ticket, damn fool!"

Right ..:) Chawar kisu baki rake na... Shobuj Jodi Kobul hoye, world are world thakbe na, behesht hoye Jabe...

Ticket to Hishab koira semifinal er o kaita rakhsi... Doa koren jeno eita jiti and semifinal e Jaite parii...:) shathe side dia abar onno kisu chaiyen na..:)

BANFAN
September 22, 2012, 02:07 PM

There was nothing wrong with decision to field first...if there would be rain and match curtailed then you would have said the opposite...

Tiger444
September 22, 2012, 02:16 PM
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=250917

Take a look at this article. The truth hurts. We might be a good team in our comfortable slow and low pitches at home but can't match the quality of G8 teams when we play on true sporting wickets which shows true ability. We can't expect to beat these teams with just Tamim and Shakib. We need more quality in our side. Out of the rest of our other batsmen, only Nasir looks like he can join the ranks of Tamim and Shakib. Riyad and Mushy are just too inconsistent to be in the same equation with Tamim and Shakib. Ash has already proved he's too inconsistent and Zia is not a long term answer by any means and was woeful against quality bowling. Bottom line is we need more quality before we can start being more competitive in WC's.

Zeeshan
September 22, 2012, 02:19 PM
^^ He's on point like a decimal is.

I have a feeling Pakistan would lose to BD but would march ahead due to a higher rr.

BANFAN
September 22, 2012, 03:50 PM
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=250917

Take a look at this article. The truth hurts. We might be a good team in our comfortable slow and low pitches at home but can't match the quality of G8 teams when we play on true sporting wickets which shows true ability. We can't expect to beat these teams with just Tamim and Shakib. We need more quality in our side. Out of the rest of our other batsmen, only Nasir looks like he can join the ranks of Tamim and Shakib. Riyad and Mushy are just too inconsistent to be in the same equation with Tamim and Shakib. Ash has already proved he's too inconsistent and Zia is not a long term answer by any means and was woeful against quality bowling. Bottom line is we need more quality before we can start being more competitive in WC's.

My friend, the contribution of Tamim & Shakib was "0" in last match if not "-" ... So I really don't understand what you are gruelling about. If we had Tamim and Shakib performing yesterday, we could have won or would have lost more respectably... So you are clearly making a wrong argument here. ... Heck we are definitely not yet in the league of G8 in quality, but you can't give a free pass to the so called world class players and abuse the rest for giving us some respectability... Please use the right premise to make even the same point,,,

Navo
September 22, 2012, 04:23 PM
My friend, the contribution of Tamim & Shakib was "0" in last match if not "-" ... So I really don't understand what you are gruelling about. If we had Tamim and Shakib performing yesterday, we could have won or would have lost more respectably... So you are clearly making a wrong argument here. ... Heck we are definitely not yet in the league of G8 in quality, but you can't give a free pass to the so called world class players and abuse the rest for giving us some respectability... Please use the right premise to make even the same point,,,

I don't think he was trying to give a 'free pass' to either Shakib or Tamim for their failures in yesterday's match or ignoring the contribution of Nasir, but instead looking at the bigger picture, where we usually rely on Shakib and Tamim to defeat any team, not just the G8. He was expressing concern about the top 6, especially Riyad and Mushy not having clicked in a while.

Tiger444
September 22, 2012, 04:25 PM

And at the same time you can't expect them to come out every damn time and save ourselves. Face it, these are our only world class players in our lineup and have been far more consistent then the rest of our other batsmen. We can't expect them to play well every single game. Sometimes they're going to get out and that's when others have to step up. Just take a look at the Asia Cup stats and you'll see the gulf between Tamim/Shakib and the rest.

Tiger444
September 22, 2012, 04:33 PM
I don't think he was trying to give a 'free pass' to either Shakib or Tamim for their failures in yesterday's match or ignoring the contribution of Nasir, but instead looking at the bigger picture, where we usually rely on Shakib and Tamim to defeat any team, not just the G8. He was expressing concern about the top 6, especially Riyad and Mushy not having clicked in a while.

Thanks Navo bhai. That's what I was trying to say. I'm not giving a free pass to Tamim and Shakib for them getting out yesterday. Im just saying we cant rely on them all the time to deliver.We needs others to really step up or else we can't become a better team. Mushy and Riyad have been around for a while and it's time they perform more consistently. One good innings after a long time is just not good enough.

22Yards
September 22, 2012, 04:50 PM
This conversation actually is on the same page as what is I am just thinking. In other teams there would be different players contributing different times. Gambhir and Shewag may fail but Kohli or Dhoni will stood out. Who in our lineup has enough guts to carry on after tamim and Shakib fails ? Nasir is on the right track but has he got enough to actually WIN us matches from a likely defeat scenario ?

Tiger444
September 22, 2012, 05:08 PM
This conversation actually is on the same page as what is I am just thinking. In other teams there would be different players contributing different times. Gambhir and Shewag may fail but Kohli or Dhoni will stood out. Who in our lineup has enough guts to carry on after tamim and Shakib fails ? Nasir is on the right track but has he got enough to actually WIN us matches from a likely defeat scenario ?

Well that's what makes them India and that's what makes us Bangladesh. India has so many match winners that can step up. We don't have that luxury unfortunately and this is why we're behind the rest. Nasir still has to answer that question but he's definitely been our most reliable guy after Tamim and Shakib. That brings up the question of Mushy and Riyad. These 2 have been in our team for such a long time now and while they perform well at times, its still not good enough for such experienced players.

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 05:35 PM
a friend of mine said yesterday, Tamim is not world class, We make him out to be world class, there are thousands of cricketers like Tamim's in English county cricket...he also said that, we have nothing much to be proud of, except cricket and at that we suck too...

not my words....(not exact, but the meaning and intent is clear)

Navo
September 22, 2012, 05:48 PM
^ What was your response?

Dilscoop
September 22, 2012, 05:49 PM
^^ And?

Why do you guys always sharing these little stories? My friend said this, my classmate said this, my colleague said that. WHO CARES!!!

Zeeshan
September 22, 2012, 05:51 PM
Aunty sez: Tamim johkon du bole dusho korbe...

aunty aunty...du bole dusho hoy na!!
du bole dusho hoy na!!

chup tui cricket ki bujhis...australian cameray je shobshomy 2/200 dekhay..

:facepalm:

Dilscoop
September 22, 2012, 05:54 PM
Ha-ha-ha...

Navo
September 22, 2012, 05:55 PM
Amader playerder asholei merudondo nai. After Nasir's comments to Rabeed Imam yesterday, this is what Shakib and Tamim said today:

“You know we are a much better team in home conditions and we can challenge any team in our own den. Honestly speaking, as a team we need some help from the conditions, otherwise it's difficult to win the match. We don't have the quality to exploit any conditions. We struggled because it was a true wicket,” opined Shakib. We also lack the firepower that McCullum or others in his team have. You can understand the difference if you compare their players with us,” added Shakib.

“We are improving as a team and started to learn the craft of this format because we have played enough matches in the last few months but should accept the reality that there is a big difference with the top teams. We have a lack of power which is very important in this format,” observed Tamim.

Source (http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=250917)

BANFAN
September 22, 2012, 06:00 PM
a friend of mine said yesterday, Tamim is not world class, We make him out to be world class, there are thousands of cricketers like Tamim's in English county cricket...he also said that, we have nothing much to be proud of, except cricket and at that we suck too...

I am proud and I accept all the above proudly... Show me a nation who achieved more than us in this kind of time....there may be a few and I'm not claiming that we are the best race in the world.. But we are reasonably well and will fight for the top slot in different areas as a nation......

So, what d yo say?? What was your answer??

And Shakib is < McCullum.. Any doubt number one all rounder ?? And Kallis is a class apart.. So get over your euphoria ...

BANFAN
September 22, 2012, 06:03 PM
Aunty sez: Tamim johkon du bole dusho korbe...

aunty aunty...du bole dusho hoy na!!
du bole dusho hoy na!!

chup tui cricket ki bujhis...australian cameray je shobshomy 2/200 dekhay..

:lol::lol::floor:

Gopal Vaar is calling you...:)

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 06:23 PM
I will let Tamim answer his own critics. it is up to him to defend/refute criticism about his performance...I had to stay silent since the person who told me this is a die hard Bangladesh cricket supporter to such an extent that he has sacrificed many nights sleeps like many of us to watch them play. (He is a Bangladeshi too, btw...:))

even then, I do not like arguing, sometimes it is just better to stay silent.

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 06:25 PM
It is up to the Cricket Team to shut up critics by winning, we really do not have much to defend when they keep on losing....

BengaliPagol
September 22, 2012, 06:31 PM
We need more quality in our side.

Is Nazimuddin the answer?

Wakidul
September 22, 2012, 06:33 PM
looking at the article makes me sad, although cricket has elements of strength its not a pinnacle factor. Most of mccullums shots were timed with the middle of the bat. Also early on when he wasnt timing it amazingly well, he took the singles and was patient with himself. I cant believe our players thought they needed to smack from word go. Until like 7 overs bangladesh were in the game, and it was neck and neck in terms of runs, because the kiwis set a platform to lauch which we should have equally copied the approach like.

Also if they say they lack strength which i agree, and i understand is important sometimes like when mcculum miss timed it and it still went for six, why dont they stop complaining and work out in the gym and make them selves strong? Also why don't we work on our bowling. No good just attempting to spin the ball, need to have much more variation, flight, and need to use our mind more and keep the batsmen guessing.

BengaliPagol
September 22, 2012, 06:35 PM
My Indian friend said "Bangladesh are a good team. The problem is that they just rely on 2/3 players."

My other friend said "Bangladesh are a crap team. Why are they so sh**?".

Still wondering who is right...

Zeeshan
September 22, 2012, 06:37 PM
I will let Tamim answer his own critics. it is up to him to defend/refute criticism about his performance...I had to stay silent since the person who told me this is a die hard Bangladesh cricket supporter to such an extent that he has sacrificed many nights sleeps like many of us to watch them play. (He is a Bangladeshi too, btw...:))

even then, I do not like arguing, sometimes it is just better to stay silent.

Ajfar?
Roman?
Mufi?

Fess up!!

Tiger444
September 22, 2012, 06:42 PM
Is Nazimuddin the answer?

No but before expecting our team to do well in World Cup competitions, we need to be a lot better than what we are now.

Nocturnal
September 22, 2012, 06:44 PM
amra NZ er kase harsi BK bhai BC te nai bole ...
Calling BK bhai for BD-PAK match ....................

BK ............
BK ............

BengaliPagol
September 22, 2012, 06:54 PM
No but before expecting our team to do well in World Cup competitions, we need to be a lot better than what we are now.

LOL i was joking. But i would want Tamim and Nazim to open the batting in tests.

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 06:59 PM
Ajfar?
Roman?
Mufi?

Fess up!!

Protecting other people's dignity and honor is my duty, that includes concealing other people's faults or things they themselves would not like someone else to know...

khanbhai
September 22, 2012, 07:12 PM
^^ He's on point like a decimal is.

I have a feeling Pakistan would lose to BD but would march ahead due to a higher rr.

i think you probably had that feeling every time you played against us:facepalm:

Ajfar
September 22, 2012, 07:17 PM
Amader playerder asholei merudondo nai. After Nasir's comments to Rabeed Imam yesterday, this is what Shakib and Tamim said today:

“You know we are a much better team in home conditions and we can challenge any team in our own den. Honestly speaking, as a team we need some help from the conditions, otherwise it's difficult to win the match. We don't have the quality to exploit any conditions. We struggled because it was a true wicket,” opined Shakib. We also lack the firepower that McCullum or others in his team have. You can understand the difference if you compare their players with us,” added Shakib.

“We are improving as a team and started to learn the craft of this format because we have played enough matches in the last few months but should accept the reality that there is a big difference with the top teams. We have a lack of power which is very important in this format,” observed Tamim.

Source (http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=250917)

Nonsense talk right before such a crucial game. Save your excuses for laters gadha's. Shunar chand aieshob condition er help lagbe tagbe speech age kothai chilo? age ki bolla ek ek jon aiebar onek bhalo preparation. Eto din shunlam ki je SL te amader strength spin suit korbe, aieta amra exploit korbo. Ar ekhon na aieta true wicket chilo. When did our team reach SL? It took them until the match started to realize that we were playing in a true wicket?

Was it the 'True Wicket's' fault that Nayok Raj Razzak was giving short balls to McCullum during death overs asking to be hit? Was it 'True Wicket's' fault that Mash's horrible throw at the stump went for 4? Was it 'True Wicket's fault that Tamim gave catch practice to a fielder standing right in front of him. The list goes on.

cricheart
September 22, 2012, 07:56 PM
Eagerly waiting for Tuesday; It’s gonna be great :o revenge over Pakistan for remind them the cheating & steal our victory in Asia cup.

<FONT color=black><FONT face="Trebuchet MS">This time I wish BD will use our secret weapon (mankading) against them, in every single chance. And Hafeez can delay as long as he wish for his paused deliveries as well...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:ohno::ohno:
:fanflag:

cricbook
September 22, 2012, 08:56 PM

we understood vhai.....hati kadai porle, chamchikao lathi mare.....but don't worry.....we r coming back....we r coming with fire....just mark my word...pakistan will lose today....and we will beat pakistan......and more....but for now ....to be continued....:flag::flag::flag:

cricbook
September 22, 2012, 09:02 PM
we play well ......jokhon dekhi deyale pit tikse....yes..pakistanis r strong....but dont forget abt asia cup...two times kobutor khacha theke ural dise....but this time khachai double tala lagbe...

Dilscoop
September 22, 2012, 10:18 PM
I just don't see the fire and grit in these guys. Even Shakib nowadays lack interest. They look like they don't wanna be there. We fans give 100% no matter what. We stay up late, we wake up early, we wait for the sun to come out, we wait for rain to stop. We fight the trolls, we troll, we scream, we yell. And we just want 100% in return.

How long ago was the Asia Cup? Why did the fire only last for 2 weeks? Why did they just give up after that loss? Why? We didn't...

al-Sagar
September 22, 2012, 10:50 PM
if pakistan wins today ... this match is simply another match where we will play for SOMMANJONOK PORAJOY.

because it will be tough to beat pakistan and almost impossible to beat them with a big margin

Rifat
September 22, 2012, 11:06 PM
No offense to anyone,

sometimes I really wish there would be match conferences/media releases with total silence. We hear the same things all the time all too often...

beshideshi
September 22, 2012, 11:27 PM
The attitude of some fans, [in and outside BC] have disgusted me a lot. No one seems to complain when we smack the living bezeezes out of India, Sri Lanka. And when we lose one, we are all suddenly certain that there is something wrong with the team, Shakib is not motivated, the body language is this, blah blah blah. This was one game, one T20. And I believe Bangladesh will come back stronger than ever and it will most likely happen in the Pakistan game.

I have seen several Bangladesh team in the past decade and a half, and this one has more grit, more character than any other. I fully believe in this team, and I know they will play with their lives against Pakistan and take us to the second round.

And if you are ashamed to be a fan of this team, don't worry, you are not really a fan of this team.

Jadukor
September 23, 2012, 12:20 AM
Good luck to Bangladesh Team. Last last match hurt a lot but it's not the end of the world. We are still the team that did so well in Asia Cup. The conditions in Sri Lanka seemed more like South African conditions and our spinners didn't get the support they needed. Our bowling is still at a level where pitch assistance is crucial and a lot of the confidence of beating NZ was based on our spin attack and the assistance we were supposed to get from subcontinental conditions. Even though that didn't happen I still believe our team can fight back and put a up good show against Pakistan.

Dilscoop
September 23, 2012, 12:49 AM
The attitude of some fans, [in and outside BC] have disgusted me a lot. No one seems to complain when we smack the living bezeezes out of India, Sri Lanka. And when we lose one, we are all suddenly certain that there is something wrong with the team, Shakib is not motivated, the body language is this, blah blah blah. This was one game, one T20. And I believe Bangladesh will come back stronger than ever and it will most likely happen in the Pakistan game.

I have seen several Bangladesh team in the past decade and a half, and this one has more grit, more character than any other. I fully believe in this team, and I know they will play with their lives against Pakistan and take us to the second round.

And if you are ashamed to be a fan of this team, don't worry, you are not really a fan of this team.

One game? We lost to Scott, Neth- 2nd string, T&T- 2nd String and practically to Afg and 50k (don't care about the last part), and Ire. And then we got trashed by Brendon McCullum. That's 1..2.. IDK, I was never good at math, but I'll take your word for it. I guess people really started to go "nuts" after ONE loss.

While we are still celebrating and living in the past, we might as well go back to 1998.

Rabz
September 23, 2012, 12:50 AM
if pakistan wins today ... this match is simply another match where we will play for SOMMANJONOK PORAJOY.

because it will be tough to beat pakistan and almost impossible to beat them with a big margin

My amateurish calculation says if either of the team (NZ Pak) beats their opponent by margin of 60 runs or more, we won't even need a big win. A simple win would do it.

Now that it came to a point where we must have to beat Pakistan, I want pakistan to beat the living hell out of the kiwis and then in turn we beat the pakistanis with a good margin.
I dont have any love for either pak or nz, but just want to see both the teams beaten once but of course we go thru the next round.

Murad
September 23, 2012, 01:21 AM
One game? We lost to Scott, Neth- 2nd string, T&T- 2nd String and practically to Afg and 50k (don't care about the last part), and Ire. And then we got trashed by Brendon McCullum. That's 1..2.. IDK, I was never good at math, but I'll take your word for it. I guess people really started to go "nuts" after ONE loss.

While we are still celebrating and living in the past, we might as well go back to 1998.

:up: :up:

kiwibd
September 23, 2012, 01:57 AM
1 point each of a rained out affair? If so I am hoping for a washout cos I feel with Guptill injured and Mcculum playing his once in 10/20 innings aredy, nz batting is not going to fire and NZ gona get thrashed, so im hoping for a washout and then our tigers will will against PAK by 2 runs. Inshallah

kiwibd
September 23, 2012, 01:58 AM
Or ofcourse Baz or Taylor goes crazy again and we thrash PAK, thats good too :P

Zeeshan
September 23, 2012, 02:06 AM
lol who else got frigthened murad bhai creeping up on us with his classic avy all of a sudden...

wb!

Rifat
September 23, 2012, 02:15 AM
yeah, welcome back Murad bhai :) we thought you got married or something...

Habib
September 23, 2012, 02:20 AM
Glad to have you back Murad bhai. :)
We thought you're busy with your kids and all.

Naimul_Hd
September 23, 2012, 03:05 AM
Hope Pak vs NZ game gets washed away so that BD only needs to win against Pak (no headache of NRR) :)

Rabz
September 23, 2012, 03:34 AM
^^ Very little chance of Pak NZ game getting washed out.
It might get interrupted by rain, but I think there will be a result.

BengaliPagol
September 23, 2012, 03:40 AM
Just hope NZ win the match. I reckon they could if NZ's batting picks up from where it left off and the NZ bowlers rattle the Pakistan lineup.

simon
September 23, 2012, 04:33 AM
Rain affected matches are won with big margin it seems..so hope the Kiwis beat Pak and we beat pak and send them to gana.

Aj pasha khelbo re shyam
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

cricheart
September 23, 2012, 05:04 AM
I just don't see the fire and grit in these guys. Even Shakib nowadays lack interest. They look like they don't wanna be there. We fans give 100% no matter what. We stay up late, we wake up early, we wait for the sun to come out, we wait for rain to stop. We fight the trolls, we troll, we scream, we yell. And we just want 100% in return.

How long ago was the Asia Cup? Why did the fire only last for 2 weeks? Why did they just give up after that loss? Why? We didn't...

:up:
:up:
Maybe these new blood aint much fanatic about Pakistan anymore. Plus they are professionals now, learnt how to deal with the emotions. IPL/BPL are their real arena now, t20i is like fixed 'shorkari' contract stint that ensure your license to be in business. :-|
Slowing I'm starting being fan of Nasir not only for performance but his character of arrogance, khett & fighting attitude.

mij
September 23, 2012, 05:29 AM
Hope Pak vs NZ game gets washed away so that BD only needs to win against Pak (no headache of NRR) :)

This run rate become big issue now. BD not only lost but lost so big as if they lost 2 games not just 1 game.

Maple1900
September 23, 2012, 05:40 AM
Pal will win today, now we should pray for their big win.

kalpurush
September 23, 2012, 05:42 AM
:up: :up:
We have waited so long just for ^^ Murad!??

Ya, we know some thing is more precious than BC now!! :notworthy:

Samurai_Ali
September 23, 2012, 05:48 AM
Kiwis being decimated by the new Inzi.

kalpurush
September 23, 2012, 05:48 AM
This run rate become big issue now. BD not only lost but lost so big as if they lost 2 games not just 1 game.
Zee's other mind might say: gachhe kathal, gofey tel!

J/K aside, we should play for win. And, I believe we can win - if the kids want to.

AbuDarda
September 23, 2012, 05:53 AM
পাকিস্তানিরা যেভাবে পিটাইতেছে তাতে তো বাংলাদেশের তো কোন চান্স ই দেখতেছিনা! একমাত্র উপায় পাকিস্তান ২০০ করবে,আর নিউজিল্যান্ড একশোর নিচে আউট হবে!

Mauryan
September 23, 2012, 05:58 AM
Anyone still hoping we'll beat pak now? Looks like pakistanis will set new world records against us

simon
September 23, 2012, 06:01 AM
[বাংলা]পাক আজকে তাদের সেরা খেলা খেলছে তার মানে পরবর্তী মাচ এ ডাব্বা মারবে [/বাংলা] :lol:

kalpurush
September 23, 2012, 06:07 AM
126/2 14.3 overs - nothing special IMHO. Fatafatir ki dekhlen upnara??

Ajfar
September 23, 2012, 06:08 AM
Pakistaner batting dekhar por amar asha bhorosha ja chilo shob sesh.

simon
September 23, 2012, 06:13 AM
Pakistan slipping :lol:

kalpurush
September 23, 2012, 06:15 AM
135/4 16 overs - tatey asha shesh?? Come on mate...

Habib
September 23, 2012, 06:22 AM
Why are we discussing Pak vs NZ here? There's a different forum for that.

simon
September 23, 2012, 06:23 AM

because we won't have much to discuss here :-|

zinatf
September 23, 2012, 06:25 AM
because we won't have much to discuss here :-|

taile ja korar kal ba porshu koiren....

simon
September 23, 2012, 06:28 AM
I blame Samurai ALi
He is the one who started updating Pak vs NZ :-p

zinatf
September 23, 2012, 06:35 AM
So 178 to win....

kalpurush
September 23, 2012, 06:56 AM
Well, this match does has an impact on our fate! If NZ wins, we will have a chance to qualify to the 2nd round, otherwise, no hope at all IMHO.

Habib
September 23, 2012, 06:59 AM
Well, this match does has an impact on our fate! If NZ wins, we will have a chance to qualify to the 2nd round, otherwise, no hope at all IMHO.

Then we should talk about that after we know the result, right?

Rabz
September 23, 2012, 07:45 AM
NZ needs to get out before 118 for us to have the NRR in our favor.

Miraz
September 23, 2012, 08:10 AM
NZ needs to get out before 118 for us to have the NRR in our favor.

It's not gonna happen and we are virtually out of T20 world cup.

zinatf
September 23, 2012, 08:17 AM
We are out of the tournament!

NZ and PAK are going to the super 8! Thank you so much for surrendering tigers!

Tmahmud
September 23, 2012, 08:21 AM
Shesh. Shob shesh.
Eto practice match khele ki laabh holo.
Utter sadness.

simon
September 23, 2012, 08:26 AM
Tarporeo Pak ke haraite parley next dui mash shei highlights dekhaya katano jabe.

shajib14
September 23, 2012, 08:27 AM
I think if we beat Pakistan of a margin of 15 runs or more , we should go through. Need to calculate how much it would be if we bowl first.

Samurai_Ali
September 23, 2012, 08:36 AM
Commiserations guys.

Now Pakistan need to try out some new players against BD, probably Raza Hassan or Anwar Ali.

Yasir needs to be replaced. He is a trundler of the highest degree, basically a nothing cricketer really. Find it hard how he is still considered for intl cricket. Also management needs to have a rethink about Sohail. Looks terribly out of form right now.

Nafis 1718
September 23, 2012, 08:36 AM
I m optimistic! :P
In Sha Allah bangladesh will win over pakistan with bhalo bhabe jibe :)
Anyone up with calculations?

Akalam
September 23, 2012, 08:42 AM
Team like Bangladesh, Ireland, Zimbabwe, and Afghanistan will never make it to super eight. So plz pack your bags and go home..........

scoilaheez
September 23, 2012, 08:43 AM
It's not gonna happen and we are virtually out of T20 world cup.

I still have some minimal optimism. Its possible.
I just did some amateurish maths and ran through one scenario:

I think we MUST bowl first, so that we can know how quickly we have to chase. But Pakistan will also have this information available and will bowl their best bowlers within e.g. 15 overs or whatever that cut-off to make super 8's is (hope you are following what im saying).

Anyways, if Pakistan made 150 in first innings, BD would have to chase down in around 15-16 overs. Knowing that ajmal, Gul and afridi are likely to have bowled 4 overs each within these amount of overs.

Almost impossible. Almost. Dare to dream.

mali007
September 23, 2012, 09:19 AM
Pakistan has proved again that if you win toss you bat first in Pellekelle . No team has won here chasing.
You need a game plan to win a match . We never had a plan , we are fixed to same same batting order like bible! Look at other team how they change the order according to the situation .

Crisis
September 23, 2012, 09:48 AM
Time to come home shonar chelera!

frd
September 23, 2012, 10:02 AM
if i am not wrong Bangaldesh need to beat pak by a margin of 37 runs if they bat 1st or chase with a run rate 1.85 better than pak

Habib
September 23, 2012, 10:10 AM
If we beat Pak even by 1 run or 1 wicket, I'll be happy.

SS
September 23, 2012, 10:11 AM
ar dream koira luv nai...Motin tumi akkhan Eid amader ebar upohar dao...ar jei shokol poster au fau kotha koitase amago niya apnera doa koira aei forum theika bidai hon amnago forum e jan....

BD team ready to come home as they are home sick...notun jamai gula ar thakte partasena....shonar chelera mayer ranna na khai shukai gese...so stop dreaming and don't expect anything from these superstars

Tiger444
September 23, 2012, 10:12 AM
Just beating Pakistan let alone winning by a margin is just too much of an ask when we already got hammered against NZ. I'll be happy if we just beat Pakistan honestly

zunaid_bd
September 23, 2012, 11:36 AM
I think we should bat first No doubt about that and we need to put a minimum 190 on the scoreboard

Dilscoop
September 23, 2012, 11:37 AM
After reading some of these articles it looks like they are just ready to go home. They've had their excuses ready even before the 1st game had ended.

Don't even bother watching this game.

zinatf
September 23, 2012, 11:44 AM
I think we should bat first No doubt about that and we need to put a minimum 190 on the scoreboard

I have doubts that they will score 110 even....the way they have been answering the interviews including Iceman :facepalm: only one thing comes in mind

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/16/7GiUR6H90E-_hcJ5fh14tA2.jpg

Seraphen
September 23, 2012, 11:48 AM
So, we have to beat Pak by 37 runs/chase in 16 overs? Doesn't seem that ha-

ohwait. ._.

M.H.Rubel
September 23, 2012, 11:52 AM
Dhaka, Sep 23 (bdnews24.com) – Despite losing to New Zealand in their opening match, Bangladesh opening batsman Tamim Iqbal believes the team can perform better against Pakistan.
"We realise that we were below par in all departments and that's why we lost. I think in Twenty20 cricket Bangladesh are a developing team. We do not have that much experience in this version and therefore at times there will be bad results. But now we have started playing T20s more regularly and you will see a definite improvement in a year or two. Hopefully, there will be positive performance in the next match against Pakistan because everyone is making a conscious effort to lift the game," he told the ICC website in Kandy on Sunday.
Commenting on Pakistan's formidable line-up, Tamim said, "Yes, they are world-class in all sectors and they have Twenty20 pedigree in abundance. However, no team is unbeatable in this format. . . . . . . . .
detail
bdnews24.com/lg/2056h
http://cricket.bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=26&id=232914

Salemin
September 23, 2012, 12:05 PM
I think if we beat Pakistan of a margin of 15 runs or more , we should go through. Need to calculate how much it would be if we bowl first.

If we bat first, we have to win by 37 runs, only then we can qualify ......... which is a big task in T20

roman
September 23, 2012, 12:13 PM
Just win this Match even if its by 1 run. Thats all I care.

NoName
September 23, 2012, 12:23 PM
Lol, calculating the margin of defeat for PAK won't do any good here, we're not even close to winning let alone thrashing.

Mr.Cricket
September 23, 2012, 12:52 PM
I'm expecting a bit more spin then what we got vs NZ. But lets go with 2 specialist spinners and 2 pacers. Something like this:

Tamim, Ash, Junaid, Nasir, Mushy, Shakib, Zia, Mashrafe, Abul, Razzak, Sunny & Safiul. No Reza for Gods sake! He'll just give give gifts to the opposition. Like someone said, Lets take this as a Revenge match match from Asia Cup.

googo
September 23, 2012, 12:53 PM
You guys are getting desperate, aren't you?

mij
September 23, 2012, 01:05 PM
Beating Paki would be some result, even if even you can't qualify to super 8, but I am sure tamim and co will come to this match with losing mentality

Kohli_Sox
September 23, 2012, 01:27 PM
What's sad to see they are still making excuse that we are not playing enough T20 games?! I have a more logical question, which teams do? Yes, every other teams might play a bit extra few matches here and there more than us but they are not playing a bundle more; before the world cup we played around 12 T20 matches straight, how many matches do we need?

Saifulsohel
September 23, 2012, 01:27 PM
Things we should do in next match( uncertain though whether players will follow): 1.Spinners r not getting help from pitch.Pacers should contribute in this pace friendly wk.They should try variatn.Why they dont try slower,yorker or bouncer? 2.We can't chase even 160,then why we bowl first? We should bat. 3. Captain & VC should step up.Their strike rate below 100 is pathetic.4.Ashraful is very anxious of his place probably.He should increase strike rate. 5.Tamim & Shakib should try to stay in wk,rather than slogging blindly everyball. 6.Play Ajmal cautiously.We must be happy if he goes for even 20/1 in 4 ovr. Attack others. 7.Keep wk in hand for last 5 ovrs slogging.

Dilscoop
September 23, 2012, 01:31 PM
Tamim already surrendered to Hafeez...

BANFAN
September 23, 2012, 03:06 PM
Team like Bangladesh, Ireland, Zimbabwe, and Afghanistan will never make it to super eight. So plz pack your bags and go home..........

Bhai Akaam... Just wait for a couple of days, you never know what will happen in the next game. I can see we are beating Pak and making it to the next round ...;)

NoName
September 23, 2012, 03:12 PM
Bhai Akaam... Just wait for a couple of days, you never know what will happen in the next game. I can see we are beating Pak and making it to the next round ...;)

From the equations I've seen so far, we need to beat them by 37 runs or chase the score in 15overs.

BANFAN
September 23, 2012, 03:15 PM
Pakistani player's performance fluctuates like the electricity of Pakistan and they may have off days in bulk, like the load shading of Pakistan... So don't worry... When the opponent is Pak, there is always a chance. :)

More over you don't know when they are giving up a match for ...spot Fxs...;)

There is always a chance for any team .. Against Pak...cheer up Bangladesh...let's beat them....when going gets tough, the tough gets going.....prove that you aren't sissies....ATMR kothaye...:)

BANFAN
September 23, 2012, 03:24 PM
From the equations I've seen so far, we need to beat them by 37 runs or chase the score in 15overs.

16 overs.. So adding an over looks much easier isn't it...??....:)

SS
September 23, 2012, 03:42 PM
There is always a chance for any team .. Against Pak...cheer up Bangladesh...let's beat them....when going gets tough, the tough gets going.....prove that you aren't sissies....ATMR kothaye...:)

There is always a chance for any team (except our team)...this is the team which lost a game when othe team was 12/5 and lost the cup ..this is the team when a batsmen uses up 6 dot balls when the team needs to score runs...there are so many complaints and I dont need to bring them up as you all witnessed it...a big bashing upcoming get ready :facepalm:

cricbook
September 23, 2012, 04:14 PM

bro watch u r mouth.....who r u to decide?????????????????????????? u go pack ur kombbol...:-|:-|:-|

cricbook
September 23, 2012, 04:17 PM
I still have some minimal optimism. Its possible.
I just did some amateurish maths and ran through one scenario:

I think we MUST bowl first, so that we can know how quickly we have to chase. But Pakistan will also have this information available and will bowl their best bowlers within e.g. 15 overs or whatever that cut-off to make super 8's is (hope you are following what im saying).

Anyways, if Pakistan made 150 in first innings, BD would have to chase down in around 15-16 overs. Knowing that ajmal, Gul and afridi are likely to have bowled 4 overs each within these amount of overs.

Almost impossible. Almost. Dare to dream.

we did it against westindies in first world cup.....we will do it again....:flag:

Dilscoop
September 23, 2012, 04:26 PM
Prediction: We will bat first. Our batsmen will score decent amount of runs, but leave about 20 runs on the field; end up some where around 150+/-. We fans will get hopeful, but stay cautious. Then our bowlers will pick up couple of quick wickets to get us charged up. Some of the Bangladeshis will start to log into Pakistani forum (losers). And then things will go down hill from there. Pak will chase it easily in the end.

Then we will hear the biggest excuses from Tamim-Jamim-Rahim-Karim.

ialbd
September 23, 2012, 04:49 PM
Prediction: We will bat first. Our batsmen will score decent amount of runs, but leave about 20 runs on the field; end up some where around 150+/-. We fans will get hopeful, but stay cautious. Then our bowlers will pick up couple of quick wickets to get us charged up. Some of the Bangladeshis will start to log into Pakistani forum (losers). And then things will go down hill from there. Pak will chase it easily in the end.

Then we will hear the biggest excuses from Tamim-Jamim-Rahim-Karim.

I wish this happened.

Call me a pessimistic BD fan with the white flag waving already, but scoring 150+ against Pak bowlers when we usually make bowlers like Sohail Tanvir & Cheema look like legends, sounds like an achievement.

anyways hoping for the best.. whatever we define 'best' to be. Expectation is just no 'facepalm moments' from our boys on Tuesday...:up:

M.H.Rubel
September 23, 2012, 04:52 PM
Hard task for Tigers
Sports Reporter

Despite their loss against Pakistan in their World T20 group match yesterday, some late hitting by New Zealand ensured their entry to the Super Eights. However, the loss makes things a lot more difficult for Bangladesh. The Tigers will have to beat an in-form Pakistani by more than 36 runs in their last group game on September 25 if they are to progress to the Super Eights.

If Bangladesh bowls first they'll have to restrict Pakistan to a comparatively low score and try to win the game with a sufficient number of overs to spare. The calculations will change if Duckworth-Lewis comes into play.

Details

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=251061

Antora
September 23, 2012, 04:58 PM
We still have a chance? :-| ajke kalke sharadin doa porte hobe :-|

cricket_king
September 23, 2012, 06:16 PM
lol absolutely zero chance. We haven't beaten this team in 13 years, and suddenly we're hoping to beat them by a mammoth total on a crunch game. World is more likely to end.

BengaliPagol
September 23, 2012, 06:34 PM
lol absolutely zero chance. We haven't beaten this team in 13 years, and suddenly we're hoping to beat them by a mammoth total on a crunch game. World is more likely to end.

LOL roger that.

cricbook
September 23, 2012, 08:16 PM
I wish this happened.

Call me a pessimistic BD fan with the white flag waving already, but scoring 150+ against Pak bowlers when we usually make bowlers like Sohail Tanvir & Cheema look like legends, sounds like an achievement.

anyways hoping for the best.. whatever we define 'best' to be. Expectation is just no 'facepalm moments' from our boys on Tuesday...:up:

:):up::):up:

al-Sagar
September 23, 2012, 10:22 PM
we need win by 36 runs ...... well the probability of us loosing by 72 runs is more probable.

and we need to win by 15-16 overs, the probability of we loosing by 10-11 overs looks more probable.

the fact that WE NEED TO TOPPLE PAK IN NRR MAKES IT TOUGHER. if pak had won by a bigger margin yesterday and pak ensured that they are going to next round not NZ who ensured they are now safe then the things would have been different. in that case we could have expected that PAK wont be competetive as they would know if BD win then its NZ who drops out not PAK. but now that has not happened. by loosing in a small margin NZ have kept them selves over PAK by NRR and we now have to increase our as well as decrease that of PAKS.

well crazy things happen in cricket but i dont think its gonna happen tomorrow.

Antora
September 23, 2012, 11:22 PM
As much as I would love us to win, winning against Pakistan is unlikely :(. And if we do win, whilst winning by 1 wicket or2 runs or what not would still be a massive achievemnet considering its Pakistan, if we can't win by that 37 run margin or within 15 overs...we might as well lose and go home! It's an unrealistic expectation being a Bangladesh fan, but just winning against Pakistan will be too painful if we can't play super 8 :(

Jadukor
September 23, 2012, 11:44 PM
I think we simply should focus our minds on winning the game rather than run rates and super 8. When it comes to thinking, our think tank isn't the brightest (we still haven't figured out what to do at the toss) so a simple objective of winning the game would leave things clear-cut for our boys.There is a huge opportunity here to restore some respect by beating one of the Title Favorites here and trying too hard to reach target by 15 overs might simply lead to a batting implosion

simon
September 23, 2012, 11:58 PM
we should target a win by 36 runs so that we can atleast come close to not winning.

Rabz
September 24, 2012, 01:59 AM
Just hope for the best but keep your expectation real.

Naimul_Hd
September 24, 2012, 02:57 AM
Just hoping that we don't get out for 38 this time ! 58, 78 ! Still haunts me !! :(

Maysun
September 24, 2012, 03:00 AM
Tamim is relishing to face Ajmal, so does that mean, does that mean, he will stay for 10+ overs? :umm:

Rabz
September 24, 2012, 03:30 AM
Just hoping that we don't get out for 38 this time ! 58, 78 ! Still haunts me !! :(

Ei to dila mood ta off koira miya.
Kisher haunt kore tomare ??

I was there.
Witnessed both.
Haunting er dekhso ki ??

Naimul_Hd
September 24, 2012, 03:50 AM
^^ bhai, ami o chilam stadium e !! 58 er por WI er bus e dhil chura niye je public ar police doura douri hoichilo...shekhaneo ami chilam. :(

Rabz
September 24, 2012, 04:11 AM
^^ 78 e chila ?

Naimul_Hd
September 24, 2012, 04:27 AM
^^ 78 e chila ?

Ki je kon....chakri bakri shob chaire WC dekhte gelam...khali Dutch der sathe match ta badey shob match stadium e jaye dekhchi !! eto tk, time sacrifice koire deshe jaye khela dekhte giye 58, 78 dekhchi bolei amar feelings ar apnar feelings er moddhey ektu tofat roye gese !

Jadukor
September 24, 2012, 04:32 AM
^^^ what a tragic conversation... chokh e paani eshe gelo

zunaid_bd
September 24, 2012, 04:36 AM
Yes very tragic indeed.. I was there too and lets not talk about our horrible past !

Jadukor
September 24, 2012, 04:40 AM
Yes very tragic indeed.. I was there too and lets not talk about our horrible past !

Having just lost to NZ and looking at the game ahead I would say the present and near future also looks quite horrible. There is simply no respite for us bd fans until we get that elusive victory against a strong team again.

Hoping for Pakistan to have an off day and self-destruct

zunaid_bd
September 24, 2012, 04:49 AM
Yess that is really true Jadukor Bhai !

scoilaheez
September 24, 2012, 04:59 AM
If Bangladesh bowls first they'll have to restrict Pakistan to a comparatively low score and try to win the game with a sufficient number of overs to spare. The calculations will change if Duckworth-Lewis comes into play.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=251061

Oh dear, if it rains we are boned. No chance if it is a shortened game. It would mean we would have to completely smash Pakis by even more runs.

I think our best chance is to bowl first and just chase whatever score they make in 16 or so overs.

If we have to dictate the pace first when batting, our batsmen will be too confused. In reality if we batted first we would need a score around 180 (impossible against their attack) so their batsmen would have to chase 143 - which they are likely to still get.

Night_wolf
September 24, 2012, 05:10 AM
just win the damn thing, forget about 37 runs forget about super 8..its been 13 years, asia cup final still hurts

simon
September 24, 2012, 05:21 AM
lol, Naim bhai & Rabz bhai,apnader moto eto durbhaggo amar hoy ni.
During that WI match I had class & was chupi chupi checking the scoreboard, during a break went to a computer room to watch some live action. :(
break er por class e ar chori chori scoreboard dekhi nai.

zainab
September 24, 2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry for being a pessimist here, but if pakistan beat NZ who won against BD, well, what will be the result? I watched pakistan, they are a very good all round team, and it will be tough for BD to beat them. On the other hand Ireland has a chance for the super eights if they can beat WI.

patriot
September 24, 2012, 06:43 AM
Ideal Situation :

Bangladesh Bat first :

165/7

Pakistan (125 all out) . This is possible if they self destruct which they rarely do against us.

Realistic

Pakistan - 170/6

Bangladesh 125 all out. (Umar Gul has 4-fer and Hafeez gets his boyfriend Tamim in the first over.)

Night_wolf
September 24, 2012, 07:17 AM
Ideal Situation :

Bangladesh Bat first :

165/7

Pakistan (125 all out) . This is possible if they self destruct which they rarely do against us.

Realistic

Pakistan - 170/6

Bangladesh 125 all out. (Umar Gul has 4-fer and Hafeez gets his boyfriend Tamim in the first over.)

hahaha..whatever happens this will definitely happen

OMG
September 24, 2012, 08:12 AM
Tamim is relishing to face Ajmal, so does that mean, does that mean, he will stay for 10+ overs? :umm:

LOL I hope he does face ajmal just to see how much he relishes it. Ajmal requires a smart batter to take him on, and Tamim does not seem very smart. If he stays long enough to face ajmal then he will probably get OUT to him or just play his over out with dots. I don't see him taking on ajmal and wining that battle. I would love for him to prove me wrong!!

mac
September 24, 2012, 08:14 AM
Ei to dila mood ta off koira miya.
Kisher haunt kore tomare ??

I was there.
Witnessed both.
Haunting er dekhso ki ??

Maysun
September 24, 2012, 08:20 AM
Professor & Kakmal always performs against BD :smh:

Mr.Cricket
September 24, 2012, 08:43 AM
So much pessimism in the comments before. If we fans give up before the game then how do we expect our team to even go out in the field and perform?

mufi_02
September 24, 2012, 08:59 AM
For some reason, I lost all interest in this game. I had more interest in the game against T&T. No more changing in my daily schedule to make time for this game. Onek hoise jontrona.

roman
September 24, 2012, 09:06 AM
According to banglanews, Mash hurt his shin bone during practice. and Shakib didn't practice because he wasn't feeling well..

mali007
September 24, 2012, 09:22 AM
Ideal Situation :

Bangladesh Bat first :

165/7

Realistic

Pakistan - 170/6

Amar moner kothata ki kore bollen ?

Mr.Cricket
September 24, 2012, 09:24 AM
Oh lord! Hope they alright. Remember, cricket isn't more important than life. So if shakib doesn't want to play then let's not force him to.

cricheart
September 24, 2012, 10:08 AM
Not to panic much, Junayed replacing Shakib will recover batting strength gap and for bowling we already got excess non-performing leftie spinners.

Roni_uk
September 24, 2012, 10:11 AM
Our worst T20I match is upon us..... I can feel its coming!

SS
September 24, 2012, 10:20 AM
Not to panic much, Junayed replacing Shakib will recover batting strength gap and for bowling we already got excess non-performing leftie spinners.

aeita ki shotti hoite jacche naki read somewhere Shakib not feeling well!!!

SS
September 24, 2012, 10:22 AM
According to banglanews, Mash hurt his shin bone during practice. and Shakib didn't practice because he wasn't feeling well..

Dibani mia akoni nijerei dibani dilo...rokkha koro khoda hope he gets better and fit not half fit...if Shakib does not play ki ar korar...he has been inconsistent in real matches

SS
September 24, 2012, 10:23 AM
Our worst T20I match is upon us..... I can feel its coming!

Ke jane shobhai amago ba hater spinner karshaji bhuja gese...Raz, Elias will be so expensive this time...and if abul plays along Shafiul...I don't want to say anything ur prediction could be right :facepalm:

Isnaad
September 24, 2012, 10:38 AM
I'll take a win. The condition for qualifying actually comes second for me.

godzilla
September 24, 2012, 11:09 AM
is it worth waking up early in the morning for this? MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

Night_wolf
September 24, 2012, 11:15 AM
For some reason, I lost all interest in this game. I had more interest in the game against T&T. No more changing in my daily schedule to make time for this game. Onek hoise jontrona.

same here..BD er khela hole always akta uttejona uttejona lage..aibar kisu lagchena..may be the big loss vs NZ and because the opponent is pak whom we always lose are the reasons

Night_wolf
September 24, 2012, 11:17 AM
is it worth waking up early in the morning for this? MOST DEFINITELY NOT!

Bhai guman..kissu hobena

zunaid_bd
September 24, 2012, 12:22 PM
Apnara shobai keno ato hotash ?? Bangladesh will beat pakistan INSHALLAH ...but wont qualify

M.H.Rubel
September 24, 2012, 12:37 PM
I am not getting enough courage to watch this match. Such a defeat against N Z ruined all my hopes.

Mr.Cricket
September 24, 2012, 12:41 PM
Cant watch this match unfornutately. But my prayers will be with Banglaadesh. Hope they do well. Want them to win, atleast for themselves and all the hard work they do.

Wakidul
September 24, 2012, 03:15 PM
so guyz million doller question... if we win the toss do we bat first or second? Which would be an slightly easier option to take to qualify?

Dilscoop
September 24, 2012, 03:25 PM
I hope Rahim loses the toss.

MohammedC
September 24, 2012, 04:22 PM

Pakistan will bat anyway if they win the toss.

Shehwar
September 24, 2012, 05:13 PM
I think we should bowl first. Chasing sth down in 15-16 overs sounds easier than winning by 37 runs!

Mr.Cricket
September 24, 2012, 05:44 PM
I think we should bowl first. Chasing sth down in 15-16 overs sounds easier than winning by 37 runs!

Sounds easy but not easy. And yes, i think we should bowl first too.

Wakidul
September 24, 2012, 06:02 PM
dear i say it but what happens to the calculations if rain interrupts play. Will D/L be in our favour if we bat second? Anyways all if's and but's lets pray to Allah that tomorrow just somehow we pull out an astonishing win, inshallah

NoName
September 24, 2012, 06:06 PM
I will laugh if the game is washed out.

reyme
September 24, 2012, 06:32 PM
Sounds easy but not easy. And yes, i think we should bowl first too.

And today, they will do exactly the opposite :D

reyme
September 24, 2012, 06:34 PM

I hope Rahim just let Shakib take over...let the man with brain lead the team...

Mr.Cricket
September 24, 2012, 06:54 PM
I hope Rahim just let Shakib take over...let the man with brain lead the team...

I love Shakibs captaincy skills. Cool, Calm and Collected is his way to go. Would've been perfect for the team but unfortunately he isnt the captain right now! Wished Mushy just surrendered the captain position so Shakib could take over.

Zeeshan
September 24, 2012, 07:27 PM
bapu shuno....jodi na qualify korte paro tahole khelar dorkar nai...erokom khelowar amar dorkar nai...eto poisha dhaila...rockto mangsho pani koira....jaan khatm koira...raaat jege ami shararaat koshto korbo aar tomra choker chamra bole kichu nai...A team er dorkar nai*

*not to be confused with the A-team

scoilaheez
September 24, 2012, 07:50 PM
so guyz million doller question... if we win the toss do we bat first or second? Which would be an slightly easier option to take to qualify?

Definitely bowl first.. Then our batting can really charge and try n mow down the score within 15-16 overs

Shartaz
September 24, 2012, 07:57 PM
bapu shuno....jodi na qualify korte paro tahole khelar dorkar nai...erokom khelowar amar dorkar nai...eto poisha dhaila...rockto mangsho pani koira....jaan khatm koira...raaat jege ami shararaat koshto korbo aar tomra choker chamra bole kichu nai...A team er dorkar nai*

Yes. There should always be a purpose or end goal. I would much rather they try to qualify and fail miserably than just win or be competitive.

At least try.