PDA

View Full Version : Everything is possible.......

boka
September 24, 2012, 08:00 AM
I know our team in wt20 in a difficult situation, but i hope our team members will understand our previous result was an exception and we are very much capable to achieve dominant results against any team in the world let alone Pakistan.

In fact we are lucky that we are facing Pakistan for a comprehensive win rather than other top teams, cause we all know they are the most unpredictable team and they have history of losing games in big margin occasionally (on 10th Sep 2012 they lost by 94 runs)...

To achieve wonderful results one need a big heart, courage and burning desire

I wanted to see FIRE in our Tigers eye
Go get them Tigers

:applause::applause::applause:

mac
September 24, 2012, 08:12 AM
No, against Bangladesh they have been the most consistent. They win everything (Except 1999). Sorry to sound so negative, but it's the truth.

boka
September 24, 2012, 08:19 AM
No, against Bangladesh they have been the most consistent. They win everything (Except 1999). Sorry to sound so negative, but it's the truth.

That doesn't guarantee anything... we will beat them and will qualify :up:

Mr.Cricket
September 24, 2012, 08:47 AM
Let's keep the spirits high. We bangladeshis never gave up and we'll never give up.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Isnaad
September 24, 2012, 10:35 AM
I still believe. BD vs SL (09) inspires me to believe.

roman
September 24, 2012, 10:41 AM
I am scared to believe this time. Too many issues against us to qualify. Just hoping for a win even if its by 1 run.

M.H.Rubel
September 24, 2012, 12:56 PM
Yes everything is possible but possibility in our favour is less than 5%

boka
September 25, 2012, 04:14 AM
[বাংলা] বীর ভোগ্যা বসুন্ধরা [/বাংলা]

A brave heart dares where average falls apart

GO Tigers GO.......

Zeeshan
September 25, 2012, 04:26 AM
I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Everything is Possible (EP), then is the fact, proposition or statement "Somethings are not possible" (SP) possible? :smug:

limon
September 25, 2012, 04:34 AM
Completely impossible for Bangladesh. Another big defeat is waiting for us. But we are not hopeless.

boka
September 25, 2012, 05:02 AM
I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Everything is Possible (EP), then is the fact, proposition or statement "Somethings are not possible" (SP) possible? :smug:

Hmmmm....... !!
"NOT Possible = Impossible"

According to a do-er (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools

So.... WE have to have this CONFIDENCE that we will do it.......

Rifat H
September 25, 2012, 06:28 AM
I am scared to believe this time. Too many issues against us to qualify. Just hoping for a win even if its by 1 run.

Me too. Its not absolutely impossible though . But first give them a good fight like the Asia cup .

Imteaz
September 25, 2012, 06:55 AM
Not possible.

All of us are expecting an upset rather improving our professionalism. And we are doing this for last 12 years and will continue.

No other top cricket teams in the world (even Ireland also) believe themselves thinking there can be an upset. We are the only team who are always virtual rather practical. Pakistan also knows what can happen if they become relax. They are 100 times professional than us. They won’t do any mistake.

I am praying my above words become 100% wrong. But . . . .