PDA

View Full Version : BD-WI Series- Lets go to Mirpur with BC Fanatics

PoorFan
October 14, 2012, 09:41 AM
Guys in Dhaka, do you have any plan of get togethre for coming Eid? It would be nice for me and hopefully few others who has plan to visit home from abroad in this Eid to meet each other. I will be in Dhaka till mid December and looking forward to meet at least Dhaka based people if there is any. Please sign in those who has time and are interested.

Rabz
October 14, 2012, 10:29 AM
Surely we can plan something during the WI series.

I was thinking 3rd day of Dhaka test (Friday) and one of the ODIs.

What could be better than a Dhaka gtg at SBNS ??

Navo
October 14, 2012, 11:45 AM
Look forward to seeing you all. Hopefully I won't be ill then as I am now :(

Sohel
October 15, 2012, 05:06 AM
Great idea Robiul. I'm always available for G2Gs whenever in the city.

PoorFan
October 15, 2012, 09:14 AM
G2G in SBNS with not so crowdy test day sounds great to me. However, looking forward to Dhaka G2G of anykind.

Night_wolf
October 15, 2012, 11:56 AM
Get Together in SNBS is an awesome idea..plus amar basa kasei ;)

kalpurush
October 15, 2012, 02:09 PM
You are so lucky ^^^ !
Wish, if I could be there too!!

You are going to be watching our 1st "real" Test win :saint::)

Sohel
October 16, 2012, 12:08 AM
G2G in SBNS with not so crowdy test day sounds great to me. However, looking forward to Dhaka G2G of anykind.

You can always call me once you get here. PM-ing you my digits.

PoorFan
October 16, 2012, 03:44 AM
You can always call me once you get here. PM-ing you my digits.
Thank you, I shall certainly reach you soon after I get there.

Rabz
October 16, 2012, 04:20 AM
Oh, slight mis calculation.
First test starts on 13th of Nov.
As such, 4th day will be on 16th, which is a Friday.
We could organize a match day get together, but question remains, would we be able to watch a full day's cricket on the 4th day ??

The 4th ODI, on 7th Dec is a Friday. So we can make plans for that day( or D/N) too.

PoorFan
October 16, 2012, 10:42 AM
We could organize a match day get together, but question remains, would we be able to watch a full day's cricket on the 4th day ??

The 4th ODI, on 7th Dec is a Friday. So we can make plans for that day( or D/N) too.
Yeah, watching full day cricket would be tough for many if not some. In that case we can gather around 10:00 and have lunch all together and then hang around as long as anyone's liking [for example]. And yes, another ODI on the list is great.

al-Sagar
October 16, 2012, 11:18 PM
4th day of a TEST sounds great. now there will be some of as who may commit for the whole day. but for those who can't commit for full day, may attend at least one session, preferably the post lunch or afternoon session.

we can have lunch together, we can have tea together and if you have time we can have a treat at night wolf house in the evening i guess.

the 4th odi or the t20 can be another option but it would be touch to avail tickets for those matches. so i prefer the 4th day test match

(N.B hope WI can take the game in to the 4th day)

kalpurush
October 17, 2012, 07:36 AM
I wonder too if they could come out of T20 mood!!!;)

Crisis
October 18, 2012, 04:41 AM
Am in BD from Nov 6 - 16

Sovik
October 19, 2012, 02:03 AM
I would't mind spending whole day in the stadium. I am all in for 16th November

mac
October 19, 2012, 07:52 AM
4th day of a TEST sounds great. now there will be some of as who may commit for the whole day. but for those who can't commit for full day, may attend at least one session, preferably the post lunch or afternoon session.

we can have lunch together, we can have tea together and if you have time we can have a treat at night wolf house in the evening i guess.

the 4th odi or the t20 can be another option but it would be touch to avail tickets for those matches. so i prefer the 4th day test match

Breakfast at Sagar Bhai's place!

Night_wolf
October 23, 2012, 06:09 AM
Breakfast at Sagar Bhai's place!

Lunch at my place!

M.H.Rubel
October 24, 2012, 09:19 PM
In our last 2/3 get together we had a chat about a get together on Friday of test match. Dear friends its a great idea to have a gathering on 16th November at SBNS. Lets have a big mass there, need to encourage our team. As far as i know we have a Bangla Cricket banner. It sounds great we are hoisting the BC banner in stadium.
How about a family get together? I am planning to be there with my wife and son.

M.H.Rubel
October 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
Probably who are joining:
1. Rabz
2. Navo
3. Sohel Vai
4. Night Wolf
5. As Shagor
6. Shovik
7. M.H. Rubel
8. Poor Fan
And many more to confirm.

M.H.Rubel
October 24, 2012, 09:33 PM
Oh, slight mis calculation.
First test starts on 13th of Nov.
As such, 4th day will be on 16th, which is a Friday.

Dear Rabiul we need to make it in test match day. We need to show our love for test cricket. Plus small crowed in Friday is a good idea for get together.

Night_wolf
October 25, 2012, 12:58 AM
i am going for sure..khela dakha get together ai chance miss kichutei korbona..ticket er bebosta kara korbe ba how can i help let me know

Navo
October 25, 2012, 01:04 AM
Looking forward to meeting you all on a Test match day!

PoorFan
October 25, 2012, 03:01 AM
Looks like there would be a good BC crowd, I am on the way to Dhaka atm, and hopefully [depends on later events] will join you for sure.

PoorFan
October 25, 2012, 03:13 AM
i am going for sure..khela dakha get together ai chance miss kichutei korbona..ticket er bebosta kara korbe ba how can i help let me know
Never bought cricket ticket in Bangladesh for last 26 years! So, have no idea how to buy/collect it. It would be good if we manage to find a way to buy those tickets all together or in a group wise. Could be difficult to pay for all the tickets by oneself I guess. However lets try to find a way.

M.H.Rubel
October 25, 2012, 04:48 AM
Boys dont be worried about ticket. Test tickets are easily available. Hardly people go to watch test cricket in Bangladesh. Still we need to buy advanced ticket. So need to take initiative. Any voluntire will do it for us?

Navo
October 25, 2012, 07:19 AM
*cough* Nightwolf *cough*

Difficult to pool the money in advance, before match day, given that people will be coming from across Dhaka, Bangladesh and the world!

Sohel
October 27, 2012, 09:13 AM
^We need BCL, BCD and JIB "student" activists in BC to do that.

Sovik
October 27, 2012, 11:31 PM
Never bought cricket ticket in Bangladesh for last 26 years! So, have no idea how to buy/collect it. It would be good if we manage to find a way to buy those tickets all together or in a group wise. Could be difficult to pay for all the tickets by oneself I guess. However lets try to find a way.

Anyone has a bKash account? We could send the money into that account.

Navo
October 28, 2012, 01:49 PM
This would be fun for a get together as well, Hay Festival Dhaka:

http://www.hayfestival.com/portal/dhaka.aspx?skinid=1&currencysetting=GBP&localesetting=en-GB&resetfilters=true

Sohel
October 28, 2012, 11:11 PM
A buddy of mine regularly organizes Hemp Festival Dhaka whenever in town from from Sylhet. The munchies at these intimate gatherings always taste great, no matter how they actually are.

Rabz
October 29, 2012, 01:01 AM
Good idea Sovik bhai.
We can bKash or flexi the money to the purchaser's account.

Pls sign up here so that we know exactly how many going and can arrange accordingly.

1. Rabz
2. Navo
3. Sohel Vai
4. Night Wolf
5. As Shagor
6. Shovik
7. M.H. Rubel
8. Poor Fan

Other Dhaka members, pls confirm.

Time to make a BC Banner.

M.H.Rubel
October 29, 2012, 01:09 AM
Good idea Sovik bhai.
We can bKash or flexi the money to the purchaser's account.

Pls sign up here so that we know exactly how many going and can arrange accordingly.

Other Dhaka members, pls confirm.

Time to make a BC Banner.

Dear Rabz we need to go forward. We need to have a plan. Did you have any plan how we can manage tickets? We should have early plan to have a huge gathering.

Rabz
October 29, 2012, 01:29 AM
Bhai, ticket planning will start once we know who the sponsor is, how/where we can buy tickets, how many of us are going. Definitely the pre-payment has to be via bKash/flexi, cuz otherwise it might get hard for one member to pay upfront for everyone.

I found GP mobicash a nightmare tbh.

Tickets for test match won't be a problem.
Its the ODI/T20 that would be tough.

First, we'll have to wait for BCB for the ticket details.

Sohel
October 30, 2012, 02:19 AM
I doubt that even the ODI and T20 matches would sell-out. The sales usually drop alongside our expectations because of recently dismal performances. Only the inclusion of Nazza!, Da Rok and Imrul will guarantee standing room only crowds for the obvious reason.

WarWolf
October 30, 2012, 07:08 AM
Insha Allah I will join. Count me in guys.

M.H.Rubel
October 31, 2012, 10:39 PM
1. Rabz
2. Navo
3. Sohel Vai
4. Night Wolf
5. As Shagor
6. Shovik
7. M.H. Rubel
8. Poor Fan
9. War Wolf
10. Mac

.....Dear Dhaka members,Do we have any Bangla Cricket Banner? If not then need to prepare it.

Rabz
November 1, 2012, 06:24 AM
We dont have any banners, but I'm planning to make one for our match day get together.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7803/87898920ss4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Source : http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=27885&highlight=ground&page=7

I was thinking something like this, courtesy of Nocturnal bhai.

PoorFan
November 1, 2012, 11:52 AM
Guys, let this GTG happen for real, I am constantly in and out Dhaka almost every week, hence it is / would be difficult for me to keep in touch with you. But I am definitely looking forward to join you. And please keep this thread updated.

M.H.Rubel
November 1, 2012, 02:05 PM
So we have a Banglacricket Banner. But the banner looks very small. It will be nice if we can make a big one.

Hoping for a nice get together on 16.11.12 at VIP stand.......

Sovik
November 2, 2012, 01:20 AM
But for those who are going including me need to start planning. We already have the date and location confirmed now we should decide where will we be sitting (gallery)

TICKET RATES
Test Matches: East Stand Tk 20, Club House Tk 75, North and South stands Tk 50, Grand Stand Tk 500.

I assume it will be Club House. Now we need a volunteer with a bKash account and we start transferring money into that account ASAP as we all want to sit together. We also need a deadline.

I am really hoping for a really big get together since we are in for the whole day if Bangladesh can actually take the match into fourth day and beyond

mac
November 3, 2012, 08:59 AM
Bepar ki, apnara stadium jabar plan kortesen amake enlisted koren nai? Khub kharap kotha!

mac
November 3, 2012, 09:00 AM
We dont have any banners, but I'm planning to make one for our match day get together.

Source : http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=27885&highlight=ground&page=7

I was thinking something like this, courtesy of Nocturnal bhai.

I guess I still have this t-shirt somewhere, have to search a bit.

M.H.Rubel
November 4, 2012, 02:56 AM
Bepar ki, apnara stadium jabar plan kortesen amake enlisted koren nai? Khub kharap kotha!

Added in post 36

Rabz
November 4, 2012, 05:11 AM
I guess I still have this t-shirt somewhere, have to search a bit.

So do I. Somewhere in my wardrobe.

Mods:
1.Can you please make this thread sticky on Bangladesh cricket forum till the series ends.
2. Change the title to : BD-WI Series- Lets go to Mirpur with BC Fanatics !

Sovik
November 4, 2012, 06:25 AM
So do I. Somewhere in my wardrobe.

Mods:
1.Can you please make this thread sticky on Bangladesh cricket forum till the series ends.

I left my Bangladesh jerseys in Ireland. I am gonna have to buy a new one. But I do have a few West Indies shirts, sweaters and caps if anyone interested for this series

PoorFan
November 4, 2012, 08:07 AM
Mods:
No 1. has been done, title change needs to be done [dont know how to do it].

Rabz
November 4, 2012, 08:35 AM
^^ Thanks.
You are the thread Op, can't you edit the title ?
Or is there any time limit for editing ?

PoorFan
November 4, 2012, 09:52 AM
^^ Thanks.
You are the thread Op, can't you edit the title ?
Or is there any time limit for editing ?
Completely forgot that! Thanks for the remind, however the other mod did the hard work.:up:

mac
November 4, 2012, 11:49 AM
Hey, let's print some good quality T-Shirts with BC logo, name and all that. What say guys?

Navo
November 4, 2012, 11:51 AM
^ I agree! Kintu shomoi to kom....

mac
November 4, 2012, 11:55 AM
^ I agree! Kintu shomoi to kom....

T-Shirt banaite 2 din lagbe highest.

Navo
November 4, 2012, 12:16 PM
Banatei beshi din nah lagleo, logistical shomosha hotei parei. 10-15 ta order dawa jai? Jara jaben, shobai ki tshirt chan? Ar purano BC tshirt design bebohar korbo?

Shakil_WFP
November 4, 2012, 12:29 PM
ami achhi tomader sathey jekono match, je kono din.....

M.H.Rubel
November 4, 2012, 12:32 PM
So we have a B Cricket. banner but it seems small to me. Is it possible to make a mega one?

Shakil_WFP
November 4, 2012, 12:42 PM
Dear Friends, I am in BD for few months and only for having some relax time far away from works. Enjoying the series with WI is one of the major tasks in the list of doings during my stay. Tell me how I can help you and our BC in any respect. I am thinking to manage an interview with the new BCB President for our BC forum. I think I can be able to do that.

kalpurush
November 4, 2012, 01:30 PM
Dear Friends, I am in BD for few months and only for having some relax time far away from works. Enjoying the series with WI is one of the major tasks in the list of doings during my stay. Tell me how I can help you and our BC in any respect. I am thinking to manage an interview with the new BCB President for our BC forum. I think I can be able to do that.
Shakil from Canada? Major in Finance from DU?

Anyway, welcome back :)

CricFanBD
November 4, 2012, 08:54 PM
am going to watch at least one ODI (either 3rd, 4th or 5th) and one T20 between BD Vs WI at Mirpur. Does anyone know how to purchase Tickets online (which website)?

fuadomar
November 4, 2012, 10:35 PM
Will go to stadium on every Saturday and on some Sunday throughout the series :-)

BengaliPagol
November 5, 2012, 03:02 AM
1. Rabz
2. Navo
3. Sohel Vai
4. Night Wolf
5. As Shagor
6. Shovik
7. M.H. Rubel
8. Poor Fan
9. War Wolf
10. Mac

.....Dear Dhaka members,Do we have any Bangla Cricket Banner? If not then need to prepare it.

Are you the guys who wear the B A N G L A D E S H tshirts near the top of the stands!?!

Shakil_WFP
November 5, 2012, 09:30 AM
Shakil from Canada? Major in Finance from DU?

Anyway, welcome back :)

Yes, Kalpurush, I am from DU, major in Finance, 18th batch, but not from Canada.....

kalpurush
November 5, 2012, 04:16 PM
Yes, Kalpurush, I am from DU, major in Finance, 18th batch, but not from Canada.....
Then you might know Faruq, Shumon, Dulal, Shajal, Rupa, Romana, Obayed, no?

On topic: I wish I could go too! I see we are winning our 2nd test!

Have fun!!

Night_wolf
November 6, 2012, 12:12 AM
Ticket er bepar ta ki holo dadara?

M.H.Rubel
November 6, 2012, 07:56 AM
Ticket er bepar ta ki holo dadara?

Not much done yet. As we are going on 16th nov. I hope tickets in the test match will not be a big problem. Still we need to collect it earlier.
Any volunteer can do it for us?

mac
November 6, 2012, 08:02 AM
The problem is there is a limit to the number of tickets one can buy.

mac
November 6, 2012, 08:03 AM
No t-shirts then?

simon
November 6, 2012, 08:04 AM
jaan, shobai miley gallery fatiye din, jiti ba na jiti.

Rabz
November 6, 2012, 08:26 AM
The problem is there is a limit to the number of tickets one can buy.

Where are you buying it from ??
Stadium or some banks .... ???

mac
November 6, 2012, 08:36 AM
Where are you buying it from ??
Stadium or some banks .... ???

I will try the bank first as soon as I get info on tickets. When will the tickets be available?

Rabz
November 6, 2012, 08:39 AM
^^ Don't know.
How would you like the cash back ??
We can either bkash or flexi you the money in advance.
Ar amar ta to tumi bashae eshei niye jete paro.

simon
November 6, 2012, 08:47 AM
achcha,Dhaka y abohawa kemon?
Srilonkay dekhi protidin brishti porchey. :o
erokom kichu holeyto apnader T shirt er shathey umbrella o order ditey hobey

Rabz
November 6, 2012, 09:01 AM
^^ Its been raining pretty bad for last couple of days. Damp cold rains.
But the weather forecast looks promising from 8th onwards.
Sunny, sunshine and brilliant sunshine for the days ahead.
WI might not get a proper practice match though.

mac
November 6, 2012, 09:07 AM
^^ Don't know.
How would you like the cash back ??
We can either bkash or flexi you the money in advance.
Ar amar ta to tumi bashae eshei niye jete paro.

I will manage, everyone can give me the money on match day. But one can only buy a limited number of tickets from the bank, that's the main problem. Test match tickets will be available on match day too.

Rabz
November 6, 2012, 09:21 AM
Test day ticket not an issue.
We can organise/buy on the match day from the counters at the stadium.
Its the ODI/T20 we need to manage earlier.
Find out how much one can buy max.
If you are willing to buy, then you may communicate with another volunteer member and can go together to buy 10-12 tickets we might need.

kalpurush
November 6, 2012, 12:25 PM
^^ Its been raining pretty bad for last couple of days. Damp cold rains.
But the weather forecast looks promising from 8th onwards.
Sunny, sunshine and brilliant sunshine for the days ahead.
WI might not get a proper practice match though.
Shapey bor.... E-)

al-Sagar
November 6, 2012, 10:07 PM
who is gonna sell tickets ???? any news ???? normally one can only buy 3-5 max depends on demand.

but which bank is going to get the responsibility ???

Sovik
November 7, 2012, 02:22 AM
I will manage, everyone can give me the money on match day. But one can only buy a limited number of tickets from the bank, that's the main problem. Test match tickets will be available on match day too.

I need 2 tickets. Let us know where are you going to buy the tickets from and I will try to stand behind you in the line

mac
November 7, 2012, 04:30 AM
I need 2 tickets. Let us know where are you going to buy the tickets from and I will try to stand behind you in the line

Sure thing, bhai :)

sadekjake
November 7, 2012, 09:15 PM
bhai i want go with you guys too. kibhabe ki korbo?

plus i own a little clothing brand, and can make the t shirts for you if needed.

mac
November 8, 2012, 01:16 AM

plus i own a little clothing brand, and can make the t shirts for you if needed.

That is just an awesome news bro! I ll try to manage the tickets, if possible.

Rabz
November 8, 2012, 01:44 AM

Great news.
Welcome aboard.

Pls check your PM.

M.H.Rubel
November 8, 2012, 06:44 AM
16th November is not much far away . We have not finalized about the gallery yet. I think the grand stand(VIP gallery) will be the best place. Tickets will be available on the match day as well and it is only 500 taka.

mac
November 8, 2012, 08:43 AM
16th November is not much far away . We have not finalized about the gallery yet. I think the grand stand(VIP gallery) will be the best place. Tickets will be available on the match day as well and it is only 500 taka.

Worst viewing angle! Lets try international gallery.

M.H.Rubel
November 8, 2012, 09:27 AM

Thats true viewing angel is very bad from VIP gallery.
We need to make a mass. So need to decide quickly for selection of gallery. International gallery will not be bad i think.

Rabz
November 8, 2012, 11:30 AM
Mushtaq/Jewel stand is the best. Mukib, I think it's the one we watched the BD WI game during world cup.
Upper gallery.

Intnl gallery has good view bit no shades and always straight under sun.

So, M/J upper gallery it should be. (the former north/south gallery.)

mac
November 8, 2012, 11:57 AM
Mushtaq/Jewel stand is the best. Mukib, I think it's the one we watched the BD WI game during world cup.
Upper gallery.

Intnl gallery has good view bit no shades and always straight under sun.

So, M/J upper gallery it should be. (the former north/south gallery.)

I suggest North Club house, it's better than the Southern one. And of course upper tier.

M.H.Rubel
November 8, 2012, 12:06 PM
I suggest North Club house, it's better than the Southern one. And of course upper tier.

I saw a match in North Club house. It was good. Atleast not too much sun like south.

mac
November 9, 2012, 06:16 AM
Anyone has connection in Social Islami Bank?

mac
November 9, 2012, 06:45 AM
বাংলাদেশ- ওয়েস্ট ইন্ডিজ সিরিজের ঢাকার ম্যাচগুলোর টিকিট বিক্রি শুরু হবে ১১ নভেম্বর থেকে। টিকিট পাওয়া যাবে সোস্যাল ইসলামী ব্যাংক লিমিটেডের (এসআইবিএল) উত্তরা, বনানী, গুলশান, মিরপুর, ধানমন্ডি, ইস্কাটন, মতিঝিল (প্রিন্সিপাল), বংশাল, বাবুবাজার ও খুলনা শাখায়।
মিরপুর শেরেবাংলা স্টেডিয়ামের প্রথম টেস্টে পূর্ব গ্যালারির টিকিটের দাম ধরা হয়েছে ২০ টাকা, উত্তর ও দক্ষিণ গ্যালারি ৫০ টাকা, শহীদ মুশতাক ও জুয়েল স্ট্যান্ড ৭৫ টাকা, ভিআইপি গ্র্যান্ড স্ট্যান্ড ৫০০ টাকা ও হসপিটালিটি বক্সের আসন তিন হাজার টাকা করে।
তৃতীয়, চতুর্থ ও পঞ্চম ওয়ানডে এবং টি-টোয়েন্টি ম্যাচে এসব গ্যালারির টিকিটের দাম ধরা হয়েছে ৫০, ১০০, ২০০, ৩০০, এক হাজার ও পাঁচ হাজার টাকা করে।
-From a FB page.

Rabz
November 9, 2012, 10:49 AM
The former North Club House (corresponding Jewel or Mushtaq Stand, not sure which one) upper tier it is.
For test Tk 75 per ticket. ODI/T20 TK 200.

We should move forward with the ODI ticket first. Friday 7th December 4th ODI D/N match.
So, how many confirmed so far ?? 10-12 ??
Final headcount and confirmation please.
Can anyone volunteer to buy the tickets on Sunday ??

Calling all Dhaka members, lets make it our biggest ever match day get together and show the world BC Fanatism !

Test match ticket we will have a better idea by the end of 2nd day whether we can go or would it be worthwhile.

WarWolf
November 9, 2012, 11:00 AM
The former North Club House (corresponding Jewel or Mushtaq Stand, not sure which one) upper tier it is.

We should move forward with the ODI ticket first. Friday 7th December 4th ODI D/N match.

Calling all Dhaka members, lets make it our biggest ever match day get together and show the world BC Fanatism !

Test match ticket we will have a better idea by the end of 2nd day whether we can go or would it be worthwhile.
Count me in.

Navo
November 9, 2012, 02:00 PM
What happened to the test match on 16 November? I'm definitely going to that day of the Test match (if we can take it to the 4th day or its not washed out)

Crisis
November 10, 2012, 01:00 AM
Unfortunately, I fly back to London on 16th :'(

mac
November 10, 2012, 06:12 AM
Please check today's newspaper (PA). There is an option to book your tickets via cell phone. But one can only book two.

Faceoff
November 10, 2012, 11:14 AM
I am planning to attend the t20. How is the viewing angle in the Hospitality Box?

al-Sagar
November 10, 2012, 09:52 PM
i may have to leave dhaka for either mymensingh or fardipur on 16th so looks like i wont able to join on 16th ......

i am in contention for the ODI's and t20's though

riankhan
November 10, 2012, 11:42 PM

I am with the Friday the 13th 7th..... 4th ODI. Count me in pls.

Night_wolf
November 11, 2012, 03:05 AM
Ami jabo..plz amake vhule jayen na!!!

Mac tumi ticket kinle amar jonne akta extra kino ami tomake match day te payback kore dibo..amie kinte help kortam but hotath life onek busy hoye gese :(

mac
November 11, 2012, 04:02 AM
Ami jabo..plz amake vhule jayen na!!!

Mac tumi ticket kinle amar jonne akta extra kino ami tomake match day te payback kore dibo..amie kinte help kortam but hotath life onek busy hoye gese :(

Busy? New job? :p

PoorFan
November 11, 2012, 08:52 PM
So, how many of us going to stadium on 16th Nov. [Friday], can any of our Dhaka member be coordinator for verious contact? Rabz and Mac? May we have your number so that we can call you and gather at stadium? So far, as its seems ... we can buy ticket at stadium and I am ok with it if that the case is. Lets decide coordinator [two would be nice] + time for gather at stadium + ticket type & gallery etc., there is not much left, so lets move fast.

PoorFan
November 11, 2012, 09:02 PM
Members so far for TEST MATCH on 16th Nov. [Friday].

1. Rabz
2. Navo
3. Sohel Vai
4. Night Wolf
5. Al Shagor -----> Unfortunately cant make it this time.
6. Shovik
7. M.H. Rubel
8. Poor Fan
9. War Wolf
10. Mac
11. SadekJake

Sohel
November 12, 2012, 12:50 AM

That's where I'll be starting tomorrow InshAllah.

Rabz
November 12, 2012, 12:56 AM
Member to be added on the list:

11. Shakil WFP.

I'm more than happy to co-ordinate (which I eventually always end up anyways) since I have contact number of most of the active Dhaka members and vice versa. From the current list, SadekJake and Navo bhai, you might pm me or any other participating member your number so that we can contact you during match day.

Poorfan bhai, for your query on #99, please see my post #89.

Isnaad
November 12, 2012, 01:12 AM
Passing some rough days, my HSC exam is not too far away. And my Test exams are going on. Not to mention, NDC has in store, the most effective ways of 'pera'fying its students. Hope you all have a great time! Would have loved to join but circumstances have the last say for me. Enjoy! :)

shajib14
November 12, 2012, 02:34 AM
I came to Dhaka before Eid. Eventually managed time to go tomorrow to watch first day of the test .
I will try to go on Friday as well to watch the match with BC members if possible. Unfortunately i am going to miss oneday match beacuse of my flight at 2nd dec

mac
November 12, 2012, 06:00 AM
Went to SLBL a few hours back. And it's bad news. They are only selling first test tickets currently and other tickets will be avaiable 3 to 4 days prior to the match day. Another important news is one can only buy 2 tickets max showing a ID Card. So, that mean I can't buy tickets in advance for you guys.

I suggest we fix a date before the ODI, go have some light lunch together at some place and buy the tickets together from a SLBL branch. There's an option to book tickets via cell phone and then the tickets have to be collected from Mirpur branch showing the code in the reply message(2 Tickets max).

al-Sagar
November 13, 2012, 12:15 AM
have you guys fixed which stand you are gonna watch the game from for the tests ???

Shahid Jewel Stand (former club house or club house north)
or
Shahid Mushtaq Stand (former special enclosure or club house south)

Rabz
November 13, 2012, 12:28 AM
^^ Jewel stand, the former North Club House.

Navo
November 13, 2012, 12:36 AM
^^^So we'll just buy the Test match tickets on the 16th?? Can we fix a time and place to meet on the day - besides being in the Jewel stand?

Rabz
November 13, 2012, 12:46 AM
^^ For the test, most likely we can buy on the morning of 16th from the stadium.
Plus check Mac' post on previous page, bank's not selling more than 2 tickets per person.

Navo
November 13, 2012, 12:47 AM
^^ Hain, I saw that. I just thought it would be nice if we could meet at one place before/after getting our respective tickets.

deshimon
November 13, 2012, 01:24 AM
^^ For the test, most likely we can buy on the morning of 16th from the stadium.
Plus check Mac' post on previous page, bank's not selling more than 2 tickets per person.

As a Banglacricket member you don't have any priority? Hahaha......

Rabz
November 13, 2012, 01:28 AM
^^ Yeah, ofcourse.
We should preferably meet outside the gate and go inside together.
We will have few first timers like you and Poorfan bhai and its always better to meet the group before.

Sovik
November 13, 2012, 03:25 AM
^^ Yeah, ofcourse.
We should preferably meet outside the gate and go inside together.
We will have few first timers like you and Poorfan bhai and its always better to meet the group before.

We are gonna have to be at the stadium by 8:30. I have asked a friend of mine to talk to the manager of SIBL Banani branch manager to do us some favor

M.H.Rubel
November 13, 2012, 08:40 AM
I think best Idea is we will meet at the Stadium gate at 8.30 then get the tickets together then enter the gallery. Boys dont be late. 8.30 sharp.So its Shahd Zwell stand Insallah.
Bangla Cricket Banner is must. Who is having the banner now? It will be poor if we go without the BC Banner. It will give some advertisement for us as well.

M.H.Rubel
November 13, 2012, 09:06 AM
Probably who are joining on 16th at Shahid Zwell Stand.:
1. Shovik(Confirmed)
2. Mac(Confirmed)
3. Sohel Vai(Confirmed)
4. Night Wolf(Confirmed0
5. Rabz(Confirmed)
6. M.H. Rubel(Confirmed)
7. Poor Fan
8. War Wolf
9. Navo
10. SadekJake
11. Shakil WFP
12.shajib14

For any Information pl contact with me or Rabz.

Crisis
November 13, 2012, 04:07 PM
Whose bright idea was to meet up on 16th and not before on ghe first or 2nd day of the test? Gutted sont meet any Bdesh Bcites

technocrews
November 14, 2012, 12:35 AM
I'm so sad :( , Bangladeshi Bowlers boll well in this match but unfortunately they don't get wicket .. Please pray for Bangladesh Team ...

Rabz
November 14, 2012, 12:48 AM
Whose bright idea was to meet up on 16th and not before on ghe first or 2nd day of the test? Gutted sont meet any Bdesh Bcites

It was my bright idea since most of us have this little thing called "work".

Night_wolf
November 14, 2012, 01:20 AM
Rabz Bhai 4th day porjonto ki khela gorabe??

Sobai koi meet korbe?..koytay?

al-Sagar
November 14, 2012, 02:39 AM
a slight good news .....

i have a possibility to return to dhaka on friday morning. in that case i may join you there for the last session of play and watch BD figting to save innings defeat or save the match

Rabz
November 14, 2012, 02:57 AM
Rabz Bhai 4th day porjonto ki khela gorabe??

Sobai koi meet korbe?..koytay?

Ekhon bujha jabe 4th day porjonto khela gorabe kina .. Amader shonar chelera batting korte nambe...

WarWolf
November 14, 2012, 03:02 AM
Ekhon bujha jabe 4th day porjonto khela gorabe kina .. Amader shonar chelera batting korte nambe...
If we have to face follow on then definitely I am not joining.

Sohel
November 14, 2012, 03:05 AM
Now there's a good chance that there would be no day 4.

Sovik
November 14, 2012, 06:08 AM

We might get a session or two on 4th day. If not we will hang out somewhere else.

kumar89
November 14, 2012, 06:23 AM
Get to 200 first without losing any wicket

Habib
November 14, 2012, 06:33 AM
Get to 200 first without losing any wicket

Sorry to disappoint you, but we have already lost 3 wickets.

Habib
November 14, 2012, 06:35 AM

If BD can score atleast 164 more tomorrow, you people should get the 4th day's play easily.

zunaid_bd
November 14, 2012, 06:45 AM
i went to the stadium today ..jara jara 4th day or tomorrow jabe shobai ke bole rakhi Ticket counter is in front of Indoor stadium ..

deshimon
November 14, 2012, 08:54 AM
It seems Bangladesh will compete strongly if both two current batsmen can pass first session and just other batsmen will contribute. Match will go not only 4th day, we have a possibility to draw this match. The pitch seems flat.

M.H.Rubel
November 14, 2012, 10:05 PM

From now onward we will meet on every Friday of Dhaka test.

M.H.Rubel
November 14, 2012, 10:14 PM
i went to the stadium today ..jara jara 4th day or tomorrow jabe shobai ke bole rakhi Ticket counter is in front of Indoor stadium ..

Thanks for the info man.

Night_wolf
November 15, 2012, 04:35 AM

kon indoor stadium?..indoor stadium to original mirpur 10 e

Sohel
November 15, 2012, 05:23 AM
I won't be there guys. Something came up.

Maysun
November 15, 2012, 06:08 AM
Have fun tomorrow, guys. This has been set up really well for those attending :up: :)

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 06:08 AM
Tomorrow is definitely ON.
Inshallah we are going to the stadium guys.
Banner is on the way and I should have it with me by tonight.

Those who are interested and I believe we are around ten,

PLEASE BE AT THE TICKET COUNTER BY 8.15AM SHARP.
THE TICKET COUNTER IS IN FRONT OF THE INDOOR STADIUM.

Those of you who have already confirmed, if we dont hear from you again, we are assuming that you will be there. If anybody new wants to go, please let us know.

But if anyone has any problem or any other issues, please feel free to contact either me or M H Rubel bhai or Mac or anyone you might know who is going to the stadium.

Mac, you can come to my house in the morning and we can go to the stadium together.

oronnya
November 15, 2012, 06:14 AM
Now I'm feeling jealous of you guys :( . Inshallah you guys will be lucky to witness a historic day of BD cricket !!! :)

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 06:14 AM
The following I believe is the final list

1. Sovik
2. Mac
3. NightWolf
4. Rabz
5. M.H. Rubel
6. Poor Fan
7. WarWolf
8. Navo
9. Shakil WFP
10. Al Sagar (He will try)
----
10. SadekJake
11.shajib14

If I'm missing anyone, please let us know here.

SadekJake and Shajib14, please confirm your attendance.
If yes, please pm me your contact number.

M.H.Rubel
November 15, 2012, 07:16 AM

Those of you who have already confirmed, if we dont hear from you again, we are assuming that you will be there. If anybody new wants to go, please let us know.

But if anyone has any problem or any other issues, please feel free to contact either me or M H Rubel bhai or Mac or anyone you might know who is going to the stadium.

Mac, you can come to my house in the morning and we can go to the stadium together.

Is the banner the Banner Ready? That is really good news for us. Insallah you will see me with the banner tomorrow.

Zunaid
November 15, 2012, 07:42 AM
Can you ask someone to take a picture of you guys holding the banner? I will then make that picture the banner picture here :)

zunaid_bd
November 15, 2012, 07:56 AM

Bro i am joining with u guys too ..will infront of the ticket counter around 8:15

crikss
November 15, 2012, 08:04 AM
I also would like to join...hope its not too late:flag::flag:

M.H.Rubel
November 15, 2012, 08:32 AM
I also would like to join...hope its not too late:flag::flag:

You are most welcome. Just join us at the ticket counter at 8.15 am.
Dont forget to P.Message your phone number to RABZ or for pre communication.

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 09:06 AM
Bro i am joining with u guys too ..will infront of the ticket counter around 8:15

You are most welcome.
Since you were at the ground, can you please confirm the counter location ??
The indoor stadium you are talking about is one next to fire brigade adjacent to the stadium, right ?

BANFAN
November 15, 2012, 09:12 AM
Uhfff...shobai Makeup take up korey jaiyen Banner Picture er jonno....:)

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 09:20 AM
Can you ask someone to take a picture of you guys holding the banner? I will then make that picture the banner picture here :)

Sure thing Boss.

al-Sagar
November 15, 2012, 09:25 AM
kon indoor stadium?..indoor stadium to original mirpur 10 e

actually its beyond original 10, at mirpur 6 or 11 or 7 technically , you need to proceed towards mirpur 12 from the original 10 mor.

its a taka 15 rickshaw ride from the cricket stadium

i would probably be able to join you at the afternoon session or very late.

roman
November 15, 2012, 09:31 AM
Uhfff...shobai Makeup take up korey jaiyen Banner Picture er jonno....:)

:lol::lol:

Make up maney kintu abar Amader Chuupar Hiru Ononto shaheb er moto thoth e lipstick lagaano na. Shobai.kintu shokal belay must ekta gosol kore jaben. Shara din rod e purte hobe, tai tok jeno ujjol dekhay er jonno ek packet fair and handsome niye jaben.

Night_wolf
November 15, 2012, 09:49 AM
actually its beyond original 10, at mirpur 6 or 11 or 7 technically , you need to proceed towards mirpur 12 from the original 10 mor.

its a taka 15 rickshaw ride from the cricket stadium

i would probably be able to join you at the afternoon session or very late.

i know where the indoor stadium is..i am from mirpur too:-p...i was just asking to make sure if we were talking about that indoor stadium or some indoor facilities in the cricket stadium

Night_wolf
November 15, 2012, 09:50 AM
amra sobai ki sohid jwel stand er ticket katchi sure?

mac
November 15, 2012, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know if DSLR is allowed this time or not?

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 10:23 AM
I don't think the ticket booth would be that far..
It should be with/around the stadium.
Can anyone confirm ??
Adnan, can you pls find it out in the morning ??

Night_wolf
November 15, 2012, 10:28 AM
I don't think the ticket booth would be that far..
It should be with/around the stadium.
Can anyone confirm ??
Adnan, can you pls find it out in the morning ??

i'll try to go to the stadium around 7.45, i'll confirm and call you

crikss
November 15, 2012, 10:37 AM
Be prepare to stand up in a cue made up with Bash ( Bamboo)...That's how I got my tickets from last time during WC...I think its the same place..Mirpur 10 theke ektu dure

al-Sagar
November 15, 2012, 10:42 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/189780_10151334762056062_926702272_n.jpg

look at the map, the location marked with a green B, just above (north) mirpur original 10 is the place where you have to buy tickets.

thats where i got tickets previously on match days

Night_wolf
November 15, 2012, 10:57 AM
So its sure...we'll have to buy tickets from the indoor stadium little ahead of original 10

So Shahid Jweal stand then??

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 11:01 AM
^^ Hmm ... Shahid Jewel Stand. Upper tier.
Former Club House (North).

M.H.Rubel
November 15, 2012, 08:13 PM
The following I believe is the final list
1. Sovik
2. Mac
3. NightWolf
4. Rabz
5. M.H. Rubel
6. Poor Fan
7. WarWolf
8. Navo
9. Shakil WFP
10. Al Sagar (He will try)
----
10. SadekJake
11.shajib14

Just now wake up from sleep. Will take a shower now. Hoping to meet you guys shortly.

oronnya
November 15, 2012, 10:21 PM
Apnara apnader live pic up koren dekhi ke kemon shundor make up korlen :D

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 10:30 PM
We are at the ground now. Total 10 of us.

oronnya
November 15, 2012, 10:41 PM

Woowwww great !!! Do you guys have a banner of BC???

mufi_02
November 15, 2012, 10:50 PM
I will closely look at the crowd to find any of you. Camera dekhle jore cheer diyen ar BC BC dak diben.

Rabz
November 15, 2012, 11:08 PM
Yes, we have a big banglacricket banner.

simon
November 16, 2012, 12:30 AM
koi,ekhonoto kaokei dekhalone TV te.
Phail :p

Maysun
November 16, 2012, 12:38 AM
Have fun, guys!!

Habib
November 16, 2012, 04:26 AM
Must be pretty boring for you guys there ATM.

M.H.Rubel
November 16, 2012, 05:40 AM
I am home now. It was just awesome to watch the match.

simon
November 16, 2012, 07:40 AM
so who is going tomorrow to witness a test match wictri :D
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

oronnya
November 16, 2012, 07:57 AM
so who is going tomorrow to witness a test match wictri :D
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

etto khushi hoyen na agei... amader batsmender to chinen e... tara moha agrohe wicket bilate shuru korle jeta to dure thak draw o hobe na... tar upor wicket ekhon kichhuta turn ashchhe... Narine kaalke ki korbe ke jane... Allah Allah koren :)

Naimul_Hd
November 16, 2012, 08:29 AM
Thinking of my lucky charm, I may go to Stadium tomorrow (not sure though) :-p

Roni_uk
November 16, 2012, 08:37 AM

isssshhhiiire - just one less from a full team ;)

Sovik
November 16, 2012, 08:49 AM
isssshhhiiire - just one less from a full team ;)

We were joined by another BC member just before lunch.

But they missed the best part.

Night_wolf
November 16, 2012, 08:50 AM
I am home now. It was just awesome to watch the match.

Rubel Bhaia u missed the exciting last season!!

Sovik
November 16, 2012, 08:56 AM
Rubel Bhaia u missed the exciting last season!!

You too. Should have stayed there till the end

crikss
November 16, 2012, 08:57 AM
ok ...let me post a pic (sorry for low quality Blame it on Steve Jobs )

http://i45.tinypic.com/30vodft.jpg

From left side - Rabz bhai, Novo, BC member (Japan), Mac, Night_wolf, Rubel bhai, Sovik bhai..last one dont know :p

below pic of Academy cricket ground where Rakibul smash sixes every single ball.

http://i50.tinypic.com/27zhl6o.jpg

Night_wolf
November 16, 2012, 09:01 AM
You too. Should have stayed there till the end

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 15 ta minute jodi r thaktam..apni keno amake atkalen na..sob apnar dos :-p

Night_wolf
November 16, 2012, 09:03 AM

From left: Rabz,Navo,Poorfan,mac,Night_wolf,M.H.Rubel,Sovik,S ovik bhai's cousin

Nasif
November 16, 2012, 09:12 AM

From left side - Rabz bhai, Novo, BC member (Japan), Mac, Night_wolf, Rubel bhai, Sovik bhai..last one dont know :p

below pic of Academy cricket ground where Rakibul smash sixes every single ball.

http://i50.tinypic.com/27zhl6o.jpg
Nice :up:
Share pictures in Facebook

roman
November 16, 2012, 09:12 AM
Thanx for the pic. Good to see Navo and PoorFan bhai for the first time..

mac
November 16, 2012, 11:06 AM
Going tomorrow inshaAllah. Taking preparation to stand in the long queue from 6.30 in the morning. :(

Night_wolf
November 16, 2012, 11:17 AM
Going tomorrow inshaAllah. Taking preparation to stand in the long queue from 6.30 in the morning. :(

amaro jete icha korche..CCNA class abar bunk dibo naki vabchi

mac
November 16, 2012, 11:35 AM
amaro jete icha korche..CCNA class abar bunk dibo naki vabchi

Ki ase jibone? :flag::flag::flag:

Rabz
November 16, 2012, 12:52 PM
Go you guys.
Hopefully you will witness history.

simon
November 17, 2012, 01:27 PM
nice pic,good to see you all. The EXpandables 3

mac
November 17, 2012, 01:33 PM
Went again for the 5th day. So here's that long list of my disappointments...
58, 78, 2 Run and this test.
I won't go anymore, waste of my money, energy and most importantly time.

Naimul_Hd
November 17, 2012, 11:04 PM
Went again for the 5th day. So here's that long list of my disappointments...
58, 78, 2 Run and this test.
I won't go anymore, waste of my money, energy and most importantly time.

so now we understood why we lost the game....Hmmmm :waiting:

Rabz
November 18, 2012, 08:04 AM
More pictures from our match day get together:

http://i49.tinypic.com/wcffj6.jpg
Much to the annoyance of my wife, I had to take a picture of the banner, well, hanging in my bedroom, the night before the morning !!

http://i47.tinypic.com/1pexxz.jpg
Nasir and Riyad in the middle

http://i50.tinypic.com/11azxfs.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/mj6693.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/34gv6tc.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2zoylqe.jpg

M.H.Rubel
November 22, 2012, 12:51 AM
It was really nice we were 10 out there. Inshallah from now onward on every Dhaka test we will meet on Friday In the stadium. We need to make it as a tradition.Friday BanglaCricket meet at Dhaka test . Hoping for a big mass in next series in Dhaka test.

Navo
November 22, 2012, 01:00 AM
Do any of you remember seeing Raju doing the bleep-test during the lunch break?? Who knew that the kid in the blue vest would go on to score a Test century a few days later!

SMHasan
November 25, 2012, 02:43 AM
So any plans to go at the Dhaka ODI's? Anyone?

mac
November 25, 2012, 09:31 AM
So any plans to go at the Dhaka ODI's? Anyone?

I retired.

WarWolf
November 25, 2012, 09:33 AM
I retired.
But you are still posting to BC!:D

mac
November 25, 2012, 09:38 AM
But you are still posting to BC!:D

Thanks to my JOBLESS life.

Sovik
November 25, 2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks to my JOBLESS life.

Enjoy while it lasts

SMHasan
November 26, 2012, 02:20 AM
I retired.

:)

To get annoyed is very easy with our cricket, but this is like this you know. Still we clap, still we hope. Once i used to call myself behaya, but I am used to now.

Let's go and roar once again!

M.H.Rubel
November 30, 2012, 12:18 PM
Amar to O D I te o jete ice korse. Hoping for a series win.

Maysun
November 30, 2012, 12:52 PM
Anyone going for the ODI's?

Navo
November 30, 2012, 02:31 PM
Yes, really looking forward to going to an ODI. Who's in?

Maysun
November 30, 2012, 03:44 PM
Yes, really looking forward to going to an ODI. Who's in?

4th & the 5th ODI are on Friday and Saturday. Right?

M.H.Rubel
November 30, 2012, 03:49 PM
4th & the 5th ODI are on Friday and Saturday. Right?

4 th O D I will be series decider. Its on Friday sounds great. But ticket pite to khobor ase !!!

Night_wolf
November 30, 2012, 09:39 PM
4 th O D I will be series decider. Its on Friday sounds great. But ticket pite to khobor ase !!!

Rubel Bhaia ticket ki match day te charbe na tar ager din?..jehetu oneday mone hoy ager din e charbe or else match day te charle ami vor sokale jaye line dhorte partam but i have class from 10AM so somebody have to come and relive me at 9

zunaid_bd
December 1, 2012, 09:42 AM
does any one have any updates about the ticket of 3rd odi????????

AbuDarda
December 1, 2012, 12:36 PM
rubel bhaia ticket ki match day te charbe na tar ager din?..jehetu oneday mone hoy ager din e charbe or else match day te charle ami vor sokale jaye line dhorte partam but i have class from 10am so somebody have to come and relive me at 9

এই কাজ করতে যাইয়েননা রে ভাই,ঢাকা টেস্টের শেষ দিনে আমি যে কষ্টটা করেছি তা এক কথায় অবর্ণনীয়! প্রায় চার ঘন্টা গাদাগাদি করে লাইনে দাঁড়িয়ে কোনমতে টিকেট নিয়ে লাঞ্চের পর ঢুকে দেখি বাংলাদেশ শ্যাষ! একে এতো কষ্ট তার উপর এই অবস্থা,চুল ছিড়তে বাকি ছিল শুধু!
যেহেতু ওয়ানডে সো ছয়টার দিকে লাইনে দাঁড়ালেও বারোটার আগে টিকেট পাবেন বলে মনে হয় না,তাছাড়া ফুরিয়ে যাওয়ার সম্ভাবনাও আছে! তার চাইতে বেটার হল ব্যাংক মানে এস আই বি এল এর কাউন্টারে লাইন দেন কালকে ঘন্টা খানেক বা দুয়েক এর মধ্যে পেয়ে যাবেন আশা করা যায়,কারণ অনেকেই এটা জানে না বা ব্যাংকটা চিনেনা! আমিও তাই করবো ভাবছি।

Rabz
December 1, 2012, 02:26 PM
So, who is on for Friday ??

Night_wolf
December 1, 2012, 08:40 PM
i want to go again..ticket er bebosta ke korbe?

Night_wolf
December 1, 2012, 08:42 PM
এই কাজ করতে যাইয়েননা রে ভাই,ঢাকা টেস্টের শেষ দিনে আমি যে কষ্টটা করেছি তা এক কথায় অবর্ণনীয়! প্রায় চার ঘন্টা গাদাগাদি করে লাইনে দাঁড়িয়ে কোনমতে টিকেট নিয়ে লাঞ্চের পর ঢুকে দেখি বাংলাদেশ শ্যাষ! একে এতো কষ্ট তার উপর এই অবস্থা,চুল ছিড়তে বাকি ছিল শুধু!
যেহেতু ওয়ানডে সো ছয়টার দিকে লাইনে দাঁড়ালেও বারোটার আগে টিকেট পাবেন বলে মনে হয় না,তাছাড়া ফুরিয়ে যাওয়ার সম্ভাবনাও আছে! তার চাইতে বেটার হল ব্যাংক মানে এস আই বি এল এর কাউন্টারে লাইন দেন কালকে ঘন্টা খানেক বা দুয়েক এর মধ্যে পেয়ে যাবেন আশা করা যায়,কারণ অনেকেই এটা জানে না বা ব্যাংকটা চিনেনা! আমিও তাই করবো ভাবছি।

Asia cup er SL match er ticket o vai city bank e line e daray 6 ghonta pore payechi..sob khane aki kotha bhai..amra jerokom kosto kori amader player gula tar kono mullo dayna amader..majhe majhe akta 2ta joy r tatei amra khusite atkhara hoye jai

al-Sagar
December 1, 2012, 10:03 PM
does any one have any updates about the ticket of 3rd odi????????

TICKET sale starts tomorrow in the Branches of SIBL ........ same branches as it was for the test matches

zunaid_bd
December 2, 2012, 02:03 AM
Thanx man for the info

Maysun
December 2, 2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks Sagar bhai for the info!

I'm interested unless something something comes up.

SMHasan
December 3, 2012, 09:17 AM
So, who is on for Friday ??

I am up for it on Saturday. You? who else is going from BC? Hurry up, we need to decide which tickets to be bought. Anyone?

zunaid_bd
December 3, 2012, 10:15 AM
GOT my tickets for wednesday :D :D

AsifTheManRahman
December 3, 2012, 10:16 AM
Accha bhais, dhang dhang kore to khela dekhte jacchen thik e, kintu maather majhkhane jodi amader khelowarra pant e haiga dey tokhon ki korben?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

AsifTheManRahman
December 3, 2012, 10:25 AM
Ei je dekhen apnara jara ekhono ticket kinen nai dekhen:

Dhaka, Monday, 03 December 2012

Media Release

SAHARA CUP 2012 WEST INDIES TOUR OF BANGLADESH : Tickets close to being sold out for 3rd ODI

The BCB has received information from the Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) authorities that match tickets for Wednesday’s 3rd ODI between Bangladesh and the West Indies are almost sold out.

“The SIBL has informed us that tickets were sold simultaneously from nine branches of the bank and there has been an unprecedented demand.

“As such, the bank is in no position to make tickets for the 3rd ODI available on match day (Wednesday, 05 December 2012) at the designated booths ,” said BCB’s Organizing Secretary for International Home Tours Gazi Ashraf Hossain.     

shuziburo
December 3, 2012, 10:30 AM
Accha bhais, dhang dhang kore to khela dekhte jacchen thik e, kintu maather majhkhane jodi amader khelowarra pant e haiga dey tokhon ki korben?

[বাংলা]আন্নে কি কাক?[/বাংলা]

fuadomar
December 3, 2012, 11:57 AM
I am up for it on Saturday. You? who else is going from BC? Hurry up, we need to decide which tickets to be bought. Anyone?
I am also up for saturday and needs couple of tickets preferably in international gallery. Do you know, when will they sell it? Can we go all together on that day?

Rabz
December 3, 2012, 12:14 PM
Saturday is not so good for me, but Friday is.

Guys please confirm your status so that we can start arranging, if we are going that is.

PoorFan
December 3, 2012, 12:33 PM
Saturday is not so good for me, but Friday is.

Guys please confirm your status so that we can start arranging, if we are going that is.
I am up for Friday, if somehow we can manage the ticket that is.

kalpurush
December 3, 2012, 02:19 PM
I am up for Friday, if somehow we can manage the ticket that is.
Lucky you BorolukFan bhai! I wish I could be there too!! :)

Naimul_Hd
December 3, 2012, 02:43 PM
Ei je dekhen apnara jara ekhono ticket kinen nai dekhen:

Dhaka, Monday, 03 December 2012

Media Release

SAHARA CUP 2012 WEST INDIES TOUR OF BANGLADESH : Tickets close to being sold out for 3rd ODI

The BCB has received information from the Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) authorities that match tickets for Wednesday’s 3rd ODI between Bangladesh and the West Indies are almost sold out.

“The SIBL has informed us that tickets were sold simultaneously from nine branches of the bank and there has been an unprecedented demand.

“As such, the bank is in no position to make tickets for the 3rd ODI available on match day (Wednesday, 05 December 2012) at the designated booths ,” said BCB’s Organizing Secretary for International Home Tours Gazi Ashraf Hossain.     

that's some BS.

How can 30k seats be sold out within few hours and that too from just 9 mini branches of SIBL ? According to prior notice, a person could buy 2 tickets but the bank officials sold only 1 ticket per person. The truth is only 8-10k tickets were sold to public, and rest were reserved for 'VIP's !

Maysun
December 3, 2012, 03:12 PM
Rabz bhai, my status: in

Night_wolf
December 3, 2012, 08:52 PM
i am also in

Rabz
December 4, 2012, 12:43 AM
So far for Friday,

Poorfan
Maysun
Night Wolf
Rabz
Warwolf (most likely)
M H Rubel ?
Mac ?
Al Sagar ?
Sovik ?
Crikss ?
Magic boy ?
Anyone else ??

mac
December 4, 2012, 12:48 AM
I'm also in. But ticket ki pabo?

Rabz
December 4, 2012, 01:03 AM
^^ Jotoi na na koro na keno, sheshe giye in je hoba sheta janai :P

Ticket, jak koyek jon to holo, ekhon dekha jak ticket manage kora jae ki na....

crikss
December 4, 2012, 04:01 AM
IN .. hope someone can manage ticket

Jadukor
December 4, 2012, 04:21 AM
My respect bhai... atto koshto koreo khela akmatro true fan rai dekhe

SMHasan
December 4, 2012, 10:00 AM
So far for Friday,

Poorfan
Maysun
Night Wolf
Rabz
Warwolf (most likely)
M H Rubel ?
Mac ?
Al Sagar ?
Sovik ?
Crikss ?
Magic boy ?
Anyone else ??

I am in with 3 more with me. Tickets?

Maysun
December 5, 2012, 11:00 AM
What's the status guys? Will we get tickets? Or slim chance of this get together?

Sovik
December 5, 2012, 12:12 PM
So far for Friday,

Poorfan
Maysun
Night Wolf
Rabz
Warwolf (most likely)
M H Rubel ?
Mac ?
Al Sagar ?
Sovik ?
Crikss ?
Magic boy ?
Anyone else ??

I am in Sirajganj. Will not coming down to Dhaka this week

Navo
December 5, 2012, 12:30 PM
I'm In!!

al-Sagar
December 5, 2012, 12:41 PM
So far for Friday,

Poorfan
Maysun
Night Wolf
Rabz
Warwolf (most likely)
M H Rubel ?
Mac ?
Al Sagar ?
Sovik ?
Crikss ?
Magic boy ?
Anyone else ??

:out: i wont be in dhaka ......

crikss
December 6, 2012, 03:03 AM
Rabz bhai any update ??

Night_wolf
December 6, 2012, 03:44 AM
ticket seto sonar horin

Naimul_Hd
December 6, 2012, 06:47 AM
Deleted.

Rabz
December 6, 2012, 07:09 AM
No update bhai.
No tickets.

mac
December 6, 2012, 07:26 AM
Ok, so no ticket from BC? Now time to look for a friend with tickets :p

PoorFan
December 6, 2012, 07:45 AM
Looks like we have no other choice but sit in front of TV or PC, damn!

zunaid_bd
December 6, 2012, 08:18 AM
bhai ticket thik e ase but price high.. ei aar ki

CricFanBD
December 6, 2012, 12:55 PM
I got the Ticket (4th ODI) for VIP Grand Stand-Gate 4...will anyone will be there? Please let me know. Thank you.

M.H.Rubel
December 6, 2012, 12:56 PM
Ato ganjam a jete chai na. Test ar ticket a gelei hobe.

SMHasan
December 8, 2012, 01:52 PM
Went to stadium along with Rabz and Sadi bhai. What an amazing night it was, it was all history my friends! Wonderful crowd, electronic atmosphere, good teamwork from Bangladesh. Will upload pics and vids later. can anybody tell me how to upload pics here.

oronnya
December 8, 2012, 02:08 PM
Went to stadium along with Rabz and Sadi bhai. What an amazing night it was, it was all history my friends! Wonderful crowd, electronic atmosphere, good teamwork from Bangladesh. Will upload pics and vids later. can anybody tell me how to upload pics here.

Luchy you !!!

WarWolf
December 9, 2012, 05:54 AM
It was amazing to have you, Rabz bhai and Poorfan bhai in the stadium with me.

Guys let me tell you one thing, Hasan bhai and Rabz bhai are wonderful companions in stadium. Both of them give 110% as supporter in the stadium. :D

Poorfan bhai is another nice person to hang on with. :)

Nocturnal
December 9, 2012, 09:30 PM
^^ yes! SM Hasan bhai & Rabz bhai -both are very vocal and really fun to be with in any match day @ the stadium .... I was lucky to share the same gallery with them few occasions. Fantastic! :)

PoorFan
December 9, 2012, 10:49 PM
Had great time at the stadium with Rabz, Sadi and special thanks to Hasan for the ticket! It was my first ever ODI game watching live from stadium and really enjoyed historical win. Thanks again everyone.

Night_wolf
December 9, 2012, 11:24 PM
I really wanted to go :'(