PDA

View Full Version : WI announce ODI squad

DMan
November 18, 2012, 10:39 AM
What are you thoughts and expectations for this upcoming ODI series between WI and Bangladesh?

West Indies squad: Darren Sammy (capt), Kieron Pollard (vc), Tino Best, Darren Bravo, Chris Gayle, Sunil Narine, Veerasammy Permaul, Kieran Powell, Ravi Rampaul, Kemar Roach, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Lendl Simmons, Dwayne Smith, Devon Thomas.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-west-indies-2012/content/current/story/591828.html

AsifTheManRahman
November 18, 2012, 03:08 PM
We will lose 0-5. So no expectations. Can't *whip* sissies into men.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

DMan
November 18, 2012, 03:18 PM
I think you guys have a chance in the ODI's and T20's, the lower ranked teams have a chance to do better in the shorter versions than in the longer versions. Just look at the T20 World Cup that WI won. :D

meazz1
November 18, 2012, 05:43 PM
I think you guys have a chance in the ODI's and T20's, the lower ranked teams have a chance to do better in the shorter versions than in the longer versions. Just look at the T20 World Cup that WI won. :D

BD is not only cursed into lower-ranked, BD is a lower ranked with sissies. We have 2 things going against us.
like AsifTheManRahman's mentioned, "you can't whip the sissies in to men".

NoName
November 18, 2012, 06:41 PM
Oooh Tino is playing.

al Furqaan
November 18, 2012, 06:50 PM
I hope we can keep teh series tight, but you never know what will happen with BD. We could win the series 4-1, but we could also lose 5-0.

Tiger Manc
November 19, 2012, 01:29 AM
We'll probably lose 5-0. I'll take a 4-1 defeat.

WarWolf
November 19, 2012, 03:14 AM
We are gonna lose it. 2-3

Jadukor
November 19, 2012, 03:18 AM
We almost had a shot at winning the Test match. ODI's will be easier to compete i think if we make tracks that our spinners can use. I don't think WI ODI squad is stronger than India Pakistan and Sri Lanka and We beat Ind and Sri and almost beat Pak in the last ODI tournament we played. I think we will take the fight to WI in the ODI series. A lot depends on Gayle though... we have to find a way to get him out

deshimon
November 19, 2012, 04:34 AM
I think our ODI team is enough strong. It may happen anything the series. Both team have equal chance to win the series.

MyRoom
November 19, 2012, 10:22 AM
Well honestly this is the series where Bangladesh seriously has a chance of winning but regardless with respect, West Indies are strong favourites. I predict a 3-2 win for either side but a good series nevertheless.

Imteaz
November 20, 2012, 03:23 AM
Maximum we will win 1 match and celebrate for whole night.

DMan
November 20, 2012, 09:21 AM

:floor::floor::floor:

Man you guys crack me up here.

Sovik
November 20, 2012, 10:05 AM
Kieron Pollard is vice captain? I am surprised.

DMan
November 30, 2012, 10:57 AM
Bump!

So I guess I was right all along in this thread. ;)

AsifTheManRahman
November 30, 2012, 11:05 AM
We will win 5-0. Sissies can indeed be *whip*ped into winners. Shane Jurgensen has done it. What a coach.

Tiger Manc
November 30, 2012, 02:30 PM
I read in the CI report that we won against a 'near full strength' team. I'm wondering who was left out that didn't make it 'full strength' the only player I could think of was Dwayne Bravo. This team seemed the best possible Windies team to me.

Dilscoop
November 30, 2012, 02:34 PM
We will win 5-0. Sissies can indeed be *whip*ped into winners. Shane Jurgensen has done it. What a coach.

... *sigh*

AsifTheManRahman
November 30, 2012, 02:35 PM
I read in the CI report that we won against a 'near full strength' team. I'm wondering who was left out that didn't make it 'full strength' the only player I could think of was Dwayne Bravo. This team seemed the best possible Windies team to me.
Tai to, eishob ki Isam? Tomar colleague ra ki amader shathe fun kore? Are you funning with us?

BANFAN
November 30, 2012, 02:39 PM

Then our maximum has been achieved .... we can relax now... :)

BANFAN
November 30, 2012, 02:42 PM
Bump!

So I guess I was right all along in this thread. ;)

Did you predict any result...?? Series isn't over yet...

Tiger444
November 30, 2012, 02:44 PM
I find it pretty ridiculous that WI still continues to ignore Sarwan. The guy has been a key player for them for so long and yet they've discarded him.