PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: BCB XI v Bangladesh at Khulna Nov 27, 2012 (09:00 local | 03:00 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2

MohammedC
November 26, 2012, 04:09 AM
Practice Match: BCB XI v Bangladesh at Khulna Nov 27, 2012 (09:00 local | 03:00 GMT)

BCB XI : Imrul Kayes, Mominul Hoque, Asif Ahmed, Marshal Ayub, Jahurul Islam, Mohammed Elias, Farhad Reza, Ziaur Rahman, Al-Amin, Taskin Ahmed, Enamul Haque (Jr.), Soumya Sarker.

Bangladesh Squad: Mushfiqur Rahim (Captain), Mahmudullah (Vice Captain), Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Jahurul Islam, Naeem Islam, Nasir Hossain, Shohag Gazi, Abdur Razzak, Abul Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Masrafe Bin Mortaza, Shafiul Islam.

Hopefully there will be coverage @ http://digicricket.marssil.com/

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/589632.html

Jadukor
November 26, 2012, 04:11 AM
Jahurul Islam is on both squads MC bhai...

MohammedC
November 26, 2012, 04:21 AM
Jahurul Islam is on both squads MC bhai...

Yes he is. He will play both BCB XI matches then stay with National squad. Anamul Haque will replace Marshall Ayub for BCB XI vs West Indies.

http://tigercricket.com/prelease/sahara-cup-2012-west-indies-tour-of-bangladesh-bangladesh-squad-for-1st-2nd-odi-and-bcb-xi-for-the-practice-matches.html

Please note: Shakib was declared unfit after the squad was announced.

WarWolf
November 26, 2012, 04:34 AM
Best of luck with your match thread Shipon bhai.

Nadim
November 26, 2012, 04:42 AM
MY BCB XI
1)Kayes
2) S. Sarkar
3) Asif/Jahirul
4) Jahirul/Asif
5)Mominul
6) Marshall Ayub
7) Zia
8) Reza/Enamul jr
9) Sunny/Enamul jr
10) Taskin
11) Al Amin

* Jahirul is lone keep in the bcb XI so he will keep

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BD XI:

1)Tamim
2) Nayeem
3) Anamul
4) Riyad
5) Nasir
6) Muahy
7) Sohag Gazi
8) Mashrafi
9) Razzak
10) Shafiul
11) Abul

*Rubel RESTED.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Selector yet to declare replacement for Shak, and i'm sure they will pick a batsman from BCB XI after 2 games they play. So whoever perform well in both the matches will get in the team MMW.

mij
November 26, 2012, 05:59 AM
hopefully BCB XI beat Bangladesh

MohammedC
November 26, 2012, 06:37 AM
Best of luck with your match thread Shipon bhai.

Either way I am a winner. So I thought why miss this opportunity. :D

Crisis
November 26, 2012, 08:57 AM
BCB XI

1. Javed Omar
2. Aminul Islam
3. Akram Khan
4. Minhazul Abedin
5. Athar Ali
6. Khaled Mashud
7. Khaled Mahmud
8. Naimur Rahman
9. Mohammed Rafiqu
10. Hasibul Hossain
11. Monjurul Islam

12. ( sub ) Enamul Haque Snr.

Ei lineup mathey namley, national teamer shobai palaibo

Habib
November 26, 2012, 09:14 AM
BCB XI

1. Javed Omar
2. Aminul Islam
3. Akram Khan
4. Minhazul Abedin
5. Athar Ali
6. Khaled Mashud
7. Khaled Mahmud
8. Naimur Rahman
9. Mohammed Rafiqu
10. Hasibul Hossain
11. Monjurul Islam

12. ( sub ) Enamul Haque Snr.

Ei lineup mathey namley, national teamer shobai palaibo

WTH. Where is Shamim Chowdhury? Oh I get it- he's the coach. Silly me.

WarWolf
November 26, 2012, 09:25 AM
WTH. Where is Shamim Chowdhury? Oh I get it- he's the coach. Silly me.
He plays for the opponent.

MyRoom
November 26, 2012, 09:27 AM
To be honest, had Shakib been playing, we would've had a realistic chance of winning the first 2 games but now it seems unlikely considering our other players like Tamim don't perform consistently. I'm glad though that players like Nazimuddin and Shahadat are not playing in this ODI series after what they have done in Asia Cup but can't believe though that Asia Cup back in March was the last time Bangladesh played ODIs, our FTP is messed up might as well arrange games with the top associates home and away to keep our team busy since the bigger teams don't want to play us.

MyRoom
November 26, 2012, 09:34 AM
This is my XI for first two ODI games:

01.Tamim
02.Anamul
03.Jahurul
04.Nasir
05.Mahmudullah
06.Rahim
07.Mortaza
08.Abul
09.Razzak
10.Gazi
11.Rubel

But you can instantly tell from that line-up just how important a proper all-rounder like Shakib is.

MyRoom
November 26, 2012, 09:36 AM
Regardless though this instantly tells you that Tamim has to stay there for the majority of the batting innings otherwise we're doomed. This series is important as its a good chance for us to have 5 ODI series instead of the customary 3 which I hate.

BANFAN
November 26, 2012, 10:00 AM
Does this mean that the final team for ODIs will be selected after this two practice matches??

MohammedC
November 26, 2012, 10:06 AM
Does this mean that the final team for ODIs will be selected after this two practice matches??

Bangladesh squad is the final squad for 1st and 2nd ODI. Due to Shakib's injury there is a position available so if someone plays outstandingly in this two practice match we may see a replacement for Shakib. (just a hunch)

BANFAN
November 26, 2012, 10:20 AM
Bangladesh squad is the final squad for 1st and 2nd ODI. Due to Shakib's injury there is a position available so if someone plays outstandingly in this two practice match we may see a replacement for Shakib. (just a hunch)

Thanks, MoC Bhai. Ok, team is finalized for first two matches already...:( so there won't be much desire for them to do good here. :(

dark mage
November 26, 2012, 10:57 AM
I don't think Naeem should've been selected for the ODI series. He is best left for tests. These selectors really don't seem to have a clue. It was a good chance to try out some new players. Playing Riyad and Naeem Both for the ODIs is sheer crazy and useless as they are both slow and selfish finishers in the short format.

Max100
November 26, 2012, 11:04 AM
I wouldnt select abul even after his century. I think it was a fluke and it wont happen again.

Some guys are so lucky to get national call after playing few matches, other guys dont get any matches after playing so many matches and with some decent performances

Abul--- played only handful matches
Sohag gazi--- much less than others
Mashrafe-- didnt play much before national team
Rubel hossain-- same story

Max100
November 26, 2012, 11:06 AM
I think next in line for debut in some format

Alauddin babu

dark mage
November 26, 2012, 11:21 AM
I wouldnt select abul even after his century. I think it was a fluke and it wont happen again.

Some guys are so lucky to get national call after playing few matches, other guys dont get any matches after playing so many matches and with some decent performances

Abul--- played only handful matches
Sohag gazi--- much less than others
Mashrafe-- didnt play much before national team
Rubel hossain-- same story

I think it was very unlucky for us that Mash kept getting injured. He had the potential and I am sure would've been one of the best fast bowlers in international cricket. God really is cruel to us. Umpires give bad decisions, players with talent never bloom(sir Ash), payers who could become the best is plagued by injuries( Mash), players who are Exceptional are becoming satisfied with just mediocrity due to the mediocrity around them, lack of competition( Tamim) and players who now have lost all the fun in their games due to all the pressure and hopelessness( Shakib). if there is a god he is a cruel one indeed.

Mash could've and I am sure would have inspired a whole generation of youth to become fast bowlers if only he had succeeded and gained international fame. Much like Imran Khan or even how Mohammad Rafique or Sakib is to all the numerous SLAs strewn across the country.

I sincerely hope Rubel can take up that mantle

MyRoom
November 26, 2012, 02:13 PM
Actually Mash didn't play the test matches because he wasn't ready for the long forms yet. I heard it will take at least a good part of 1 year before he returns to test Cricket and in the meantime, is available for limited overs which is best way to go about it if you were him. We lost the test series mainly because of the pitches we prepared, lack of patience and silly shots otherwise the games would've been so much closer but management don't even learn as well as some of our players.

Fazal
November 26, 2012, 02:20 PM
Mominul Hoque....Marshal Ayub....Jahurul Islam....Farhad Reza...Ziaur Rahman...Al Amin... Taskin Ahmed.... Enamul Haque (Jr.).... Soumya Sarker!!!.

Win or lose... it will be more fun watching this team against WI.

Imrul....Jahurul Islam....Farhad Reza...Enamul Haque (Jr.).... something to prove ... in a way they were ignored,... this is their time to show the selectors what they (selectors) were missing.

On the other hand ... Mominul, Marshal Ayub, Ziaur Rahman, Al Amin, Taskin Ahmed, Soumya Sarker... if we get few more gems out of this bunch, how happy we all will be.

Looking for some individaul performance in this game.

Max100
November 26, 2012, 02:48 PM
BCB XI for Bangladesh practice game on Nov 27: Imrul Kayes, Mominul Haque, Asif Ahmed, Marshall Ayub, Jahurul Islam, Elias Sunny, Farhad Reza, Ziaur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Enamul Haque Jr, Soumya Sarker.

My team

Kayes
Soumya
Jahurul
Mominul
Asif
Marshall ayub
Ziaur rahman
Farhad reza
Enamul jr
Elias sunny
Taskin

NoName
November 26, 2012, 03:38 PM
Hopefully Naeem can adjust to the ODI format and go to his 'chokka' form.

MohammedC
November 26, 2012, 03:43 PM

Shakib's spot up for grabs

The two practice matches ahead of the five-match ODI series between Bangladesh and West Indies starting on November 30 takes on special importance as it offers a chance for a player to fill the void left by star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan, who will miss the first two ODIs due to a shin injury sustained during the recently concluded second Test against the West Indies.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=258927

al Furqaan
November 26, 2012, 04:12 PM
Is this Al Amin, Al Amin Hossain the pacer? Or Al Amin the spin all rounder from last U-19 team?

SS
November 26, 2012, 09:09 PM
will cricinfo cover this match...hope A team gives a good scare to National team non performers and we can find someone who is too good to be drafted in national team...I doubt that will happen

Sohel
November 26, 2012, 10:02 PM
Looks like no cobharez after all.

AbuDarda
November 26, 2012, 10:21 PM
BCB XI won the toss and choose to field

AMD128
November 26, 2012, 10:32 PM
Dekhi BCB IX er shathe 250+ korte pare naki? *Challenge Accepted*

riajul
November 26, 2012, 10:44 PM
BCB XI won the toss and choose to field

bhai, apni ki mathe ?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Rifat
November 26, 2012, 10:47 PM
This match, if the players are taking it seriously, has severe implications for our cricket. for example:

if BCB XI beats the national team by a large margin that means that there are players who should be playing for the national team and certain national team players should not be there.

if National Team beats the BCB XI by a large margin that means that our pipeline is very weak.

if it is a close one then they are about even. in all frankness, i guess one match would not really decide who is better, we would need a 5 match heck even a 3 match series would do.

WorldCup11
November 26, 2012, 11:25 PM
Ki bhai Abul Raju koto run korlo? by this time to bakider sobar out hoye zabar kotha.

Saifulsohel
November 26, 2012, 11:27 PM
No liveupdate yet. Bt a link is provided by bcb website. http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=1&match=325

al Furqaan
November 26, 2012, 11:30 PM
Live updates have started...BD 3-0 (1)

I'd imagine 10-15 overs have been bowled so look for the scorecard to jump.

al Furqaan
November 26, 2012, 11:31 PM
Yes, jumping score...8-0 (2)...Anam yet to get off the mark.

Shafiul and Al Amin Hossain with the new balls.

NoName
November 26, 2012, 11:33 PM
Damn Shafiul bowling with an econ of 2.xx, whats going on lol.

WorldCup11
November 26, 2012, 11:37 PM
Damn Shafiul bowling with an econ of 2.xx, whats going on lol.

Because he is bowling to our chanderpaul :notworthy:

NoName
November 26, 2012, 11:38 PM
Must have changed his ishtyle in an ODI:facepalm:

There goes Anamul.

WorldCup11
November 26, 2012, 11:39 PM
444 Anamul (amar kotha sunse mone hoy)

WorldCup11
November 26, 2012, 11:40 PM
And gone !! Don't worry Anamul, wish you good luck for real game.

NoName
444 Anamul (amar kotha sunse mone hoy)

Good going:lol:

al Furqaan
Anamul OUT for 9 off 27. Not only is the great think tank playing him out of position, but in his less favored format too...carry on Akram Fatass Chachu!

NoName
November 26, 2012, 11:41 PM
Anamul OUT for 9 off 27. Not only is the great think tank playing him out of position, but in his less favored format too...carry on Akram Fatass Chachu!

He's not that bad in ODI format, if we go by the U-19 WC results, but I guess he isn't an opener.

Habib
November 26, 2012, 11:43 PM
Anamul failed, but hopefully will do well in the real game.

AMD128
November 26, 2012, 11:44 PM
Anamul isn't quite ready yet. Had a disastrous Zim tour earlier this year. But I'm waiting for him to prove me wrong. I'd prefer Anamul over Nazim & Junaid any day, nonetheless.

Tiger444
November 26, 2012, 11:44 PM
We have to be patient with Anamul. Yes he's going to fail some but we have to give him a run and back him. We've given many of the top order batsmen a chance and failed to improve. So it's time to give Anamul a run.

AMD128
November 26, 2012, 11:47 PM
He's not that bad in ODI format, if we go by the U-19 WC results, but I guess he isn't an opener.

Exactly, I believe he'd make for a solid no.3 batsmen which we are desperately seeking.

WorldCup11
November 26, 2012, 11:47 PM
Anamul isn't quite ready yet. Had a disastrous Zim tour earlier this year.

Are you talking about T20 matches?

raad007
November 26, 2012, 11:49 PM
Looks like Anamul failed and Taskin getting smacked.

Rifat
November 26, 2012, 11:50 PM

I fully concur with this sentiment. One practice match is not really enough to evaluate the true worth of a player. T20 performance is not the format to judge a player's skill-set. Alhamdulillah, by the infinite grace of the Almighty, this young lad, Anamul Haque is the real deal!

riajul
Era shafiul kei khelte pare na, abar rampaul or tino best ke khelbe ki kore ?

NoName
Damn TI on to 50 in no time, I was just making fun of him for playing like a test match lol

AMD128
November 26, 2012, 11:51 PM
Are you talking about T20 matches?

yeah. That tri-series.

raad007
November 26, 2012, 11:51 PM
Why is Souyma bowling ahead of Sunny?

Tiger444
November 26, 2012, 11:52 PM

Anamul should be able to bat as opener in the 50 over game where the white ball isn't nearly as hard to play and with the bowling and fielding restrictions. A huge test coming up for him for sure. He struggled against the likes of Shafiul and Al-Amin today. The likes of Roach, Rampaul, and Russell will be a far tougher test for him. I expect to see some successes and some failures but its all part of the process. I'm sure he'll come good with time.

riajul
50 up for TIK

AbuDarda
Tamim's fifty

Rifat
November 26, 2012, 11:53 PM
We should use this series to have a good look at Anamul, once we properly watch him on the big screen if Allah wills, then we can really understand his strengths and weaknesses as a batsmen and then come to conclusions in terms of what he has to offer to Bangladesh Cricket.

raad007
November 26, 2012, 11:54 PM
Now Tamim is smacking Reza!

AMD128
November 26, 2012, 11:55 PM
Porhad Reja now getting CREAMED.

NoName
November 26, 2012, 11:55 PM
Farhard Reza:facepalm:
Seriously? He's actually playing in the BCB XI, is there no one better than him.:facepalm:

Tiger444
November 26, 2012, 11:56 PM
Farhard Reza:facepalm:
Seriously? He's actually playing in the BCB XI, is there no one better than him.:facepalm:

It's time we bring in Alauddin Babu in to see what he has to offer

al Furqaan
November 26, 2012, 11:56 PM
100 up, Tamim bossing domestic bowlers so he can fail against Darren Sammy = LOL

raad007
November 26, 2012, 11:58 PM
Naeem not doing bad at #3. Kind of playing the anchor role.

NoName
November 26, 2012, 11:59 PM
100 up, tamim bossing domestic bowlers so he can fail against darren sammy = lol

you jinx

al Furqaan
Tamim bowled by Asif Ahmed part time offie...Watch him be Narine's bunny all series long!

Maysun
And Asif gets Tamim

raad007
Tamim goes, out of all people Asif gets the wicket. Pretty sure got stumped.

AMD128
November 27, 2012, 12:00 AM
And Tamim goes. XD but good knock. He should save these for the main matches.

NoName
November 27, 2012, 12:01 AM
Here comes our 'captain'

riajul
November 27, 2012, 12:02 AM
Huh, tamim bowled by part time bowler.

riajul
November 27, 2012, 12:04 AM
The captain of all bolods is in the crease.

Rabz
November 27, 2012, 12:06 AM
Tamim the domestic bully !!

As more days progress, this TI is becoming the updated better version of other TI we used to have, Tushar Imran.

Rifat
November 27, 2012, 12:07 AM
Good move by Mushfiq promoting himself up the order, he needs all the batting practice he can get

BrianLara7
November 27, 2012, 12:10 AM
lol at tamim, scoring runs against these useless bowlers doesn't mean jack.. after failing when it mattered. Hope he scores atleast one 50 in odi against WI (probably his highest goal)

NoName
November 27, 2012, 12:13 AM
Geez what the hell is Mushfiq doing.

Rabz
November 27, 2012, 12:15 AM
lol at tamim, scoring runs against these useless bowlers doesn't mean jack.. after failing when it mattered. Hope he scores atleast one 50 in odi against WI (probably his highest goal)

That he will do.
Score a fifty in the 2nd ODI and show us his middle finger.

boka
November 27, 2012, 12:17 AM
geez what the hell is mushfiq doing.

[বাংলা]ফর্মে ফেরত আসার চেষ্টা লইতাছে.....

সানিরে এতো পরে বল দিছে বুঝলাম না ঘটনাটা.........
[/বাংলা]

NoName
November 27, 2012, 12:17 AM
Can't read Bangla man.

Oooh he hits a 6.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:19 AM
Incredible that Ratul got Tamim bowled :lol:

oronnya
November 27, 2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah Anamul is not ready yet. Just look at his strike rate and it's an ODI ..

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:21 AM
Bijoy should bat at number 3. He's obviously more comfortable there.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:23 AM
150 up. 300 in the cards, at least theoretically.

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:26 AM
150 up. 300 in the cards, at least theoretically.
and then bundled up for 59 in the real match!?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:26 AM
Gotta love Nasir. He reads the match situation perfectly tries to execute accordingly. Outstanding temperament for such a young guy, unless he's in the 90s. He has a great future ahead and we're lucky to have him :)

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:27 AM
and then bundled up for 59 in the real match!?

Bheri fosibol.

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah Anamul is not ready yet. Just look at his strike rate and it's an ODI ..

Bijoy should bat at number 3. He's obviously more comfortable there.
+1 with Sohel bhai.

boka
November 27, 2012, 12:29 AM
Can't read Bangla man.

Oooh he hits a 6.

Trying to spend some time and getting into form...
btw, could learn Bangla

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:30 AM
Gotta love Nasir. He reads the match situation perfectly tries to execute accordingly. Outstanding temperament for such a young guy, unless he's in the 90s. He has a great future ahead and we're lucky to have him :)
He is a fighter. He knows where he stands and having no mamu/kaha in BCB, he gives his best to be in the team.

Love this kid :)

Max100
November 27, 2012, 12:30 AM
our selector and their wrong choice will continue

javed omar-- was selected for T20I
mehrab jr--- T20
faisal hossain---ODI
shohrawardi---- for ODI and t20-- who is always longer version match player
shahadat Hossain-- for ODI and t20
enamul hauque Jr--- for ODI
naeem islam-- for ODI
now anamul hauque-- for ODI and T20

Max100
November 27, 2012, 12:32 AM
He is a fighter. He knows where he stands and having no mamu/kaha in BCB, he gives his best to be in the team.

Love this kid :)

i am also fan of nasir. this guy is awsome, just like shakib, give 100% in the field

Max100
November 27, 2012, 12:33 AM
Innings of Bangladesh (Maximum 50 overs)
Sl. Batsman How Out Bowler R B M 4s 6s SR
1 Tamim Iqbal Bowled Asif Ahmed 72 67 102 13 0 107.46
2 Anamul Haque LBW Al-Amin 9 28 42 1 0 32.14
3 Naeem Islam Run Out (Soumya Sarker) 31 48 80 2 0 64.58
4 Mushfiqur Rahim*† BATTING 20 34 0 1 58.82
5 Nasir Hossain BATTING 24 16 3 1 150.00
Extras (Bye:0, L. Bye:0, Wides:10, Nos:0, Penalties:0) 10
(Started) Total (Wickets : 3, Overs : 32.1) 166 Run Rate : 5.16
Still to Bat :
Mahmudullah, Shohag Gazi, Abdur Razzak, Abul Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Rubel Hossain, Marshal Ayub
Fall of Wickets (FOW) :
1-32(Anamul,9.2ov); 2-106(Tamim,20.2ov); 3-128(Naeem,27.1ov);
Sl. Bowler O M R W Wd No Econ
1 Shafiul Islam 5 0 13 0 2 0 2.60
2 Al-Amin 5.1 0 20 1 3 0 3.87
3 Taskin Ahmed 3 0 23 0 0 0 7.67
4 Forhad Reza 4 0 33 0 0 0 8.25
5 Soumya Sarker 1 0 9 0 0 0 9.00
6 Enamul Haque Jr. 5 0 13 0 1 0 2.60
7 Asif Ahmed 6 0 39 1 3 0 6.50
8 Elias Sunny 3 0 16 0 0 0 5.33

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:34 AM
+1 with Sohel bhai.

That means someone has to bat at number 2. Provided that Riyad is forced to bat at number 4, Nayeem may be an option. But Tamim will need to communicate with him and they must rotate the strike. Both are capable but Tamim has stamina issues and Nayeem doesn't do it with ease.

That leaves walking wickets like KaEdge (streaky and will inevitably run out of luck), Nazza! (crap), Mofees (Mofees), JuSi (Mofees) and M:facepalm:tin (pagla bolod). If Soumya does well in this match, I'd rather go with him. He and Tamim open together for Bhicturia and have a good understanding in a competitive environment.

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:35 AM
i am also fan of nasir. this guy is awsome, just like shakib, give 100% in the field
Indeed.

RBX could have been another fighter like the above - I hope he gets his confidence back soon.

Zeeshan
November 27, 2012, 12:37 AM
ki dadara, jitlam nah harlam, sigh

al Furqaan
November 27, 2012, 12:37 AM
oh no, Nasir er SR 150er niche chole gese!

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:38 AM
ki dadara, jitlam nah harlam, sigh
Aj amader keo haratey parbey na!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:38 AM
Indeed.

RBX could have been another fighter like the above - I hope he gets his confidence back soon.

RBX got stronger from session to session as the test series progressed. Also gotta remember that being a "phasht baller" on dead pitches ain't easy.

Zeeshan
November 27, 2012, 12:39 AM
acceleration hoche money hoche...bolun to dekhi dadara... F= ma, a = acceletation, m= mass, Force tahole ki? if mass of Akram Khan's weight is 190kg, and g is 9.8....

al Furqaan
November 27, 2012, 12:39 AM
there's still batting PP in the new rules right?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:40 AM
oh no, Nasir er SR 150er niche chole gese!

Gotta be dropped then, right away! In fact, don't let him finish this innings. Retire his skinny @$$ and put him on a slow bus to Rangpur.

al Furqaan
November 27, 2012, 12:41 AM
acceleration hoche money hoche...bolun to dekhi dadara... F= ma, a = acceletation, m= mass, Force tahole ki? if mass of Akram Khan's weight is 190kg, and g is 9.8....

~1900 kg-m/s^2

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:41 AM
If Soumya does well in this match, I'd rather go with him. He and Tamim open together for Bhicturia and have a good understanding in a competitive environment.
I hope Soumya does well and make life difficult for the Mofees and Co.!

Zeeshan
November 27, 2012, 12:42 AM
~1900 kg-m/s^2

I assume the camera adds 1.7 lbs?

the one Akram ate :facepalm:

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:44 AM
put him on a slow bus to Rangpur.
You meant Ongpur, right!?

NoName
November 27, 2012, 12:46 AM
Score seems to have been stagnant for a while now.

Rabz
November 27, 2012, 12:47 AM
Nasir is involved in yet another 50 partnership.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:48 AM
Shuhash has been quite economical in this match, so far.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:49 AM
Shuhash has been quite economical in this match, so far.

Spoke too soon :lol:

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:50 AM
Come on Mit'hu, finish the game, score 50+ and begin your up-cycle.

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 12:51 AM
3 wides in the current over so far!

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 12:52 AM
5 balls 12 runs in Shafiul Over

al Furqaan
November 27, 2012, 12:52 AM
Gotta be dropped then, right away! In fact, don't let him finish this innings. Retire his skinny @$$ and put him on a slow bus to Rangpur.

Nasir eto chikna ken? Chhoto belai duud khainai naki?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:53 AM
Nasir eto chikna ken? Chhoto belai duud khainai naki?

Bhyajal dudh up there bro.

MohammedC
Batting Power Play : Started at : 36 Over; Runs : 14, Wickets : 0.

Rifat
Nasir Hossain should bat at #5 in ODI's I would hate to see MashaAllah such good form go to waste!

Saifulsohel
November 27, 2012, 12:55 AM
Shafiul gave away 14 runs last ovr including 3 wides!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:56 AM
Enam has done beautifully so far.

al Furqaan
Mushy stumped off a wide!

WarWolf
Captain gone!

Murad
Good to see Enam bowling well. Very economical.

Just stumped Mushy with a wide ball. :clap:

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 12:57 AM
And he gets Mi'thu charging no doubt! Atta boy!

Rabz
Clever stuff from Enamul Hoque to bowl wide and get Mushy stumped.

That Awkward moment when the keeper gets stumped :D

WarWolf
Mushy stumped off a wide!
It seems that Enam trapped him. Good bowling.

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 12:58 AM
Mushy'r boro maya! Chhuto bhaider dekhey ichchha korey out hoye gelo!!

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 12:59 AM
Now Nasir goes.

Murad
Is Anamul going to open in real games?

Most of his life he batted at 3. Now he opens for national team.

Something is seriously wrong with these selectors and team management.

You perform at 5/6 in domestic leagues but when you play for national team you plat at 8 or at 2/3.

Rabz
My God !
Enam will do everything it takes to make a come back in the national team.

Rifat
Go Enam Go :fire:

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 01:00 AM
My God !
Enam will do everything it takes to make a come back in the national team.
But he won't be recalled. MMW.

Sohel
We've seen this during Shakib's infamous dismissal. Once you give a clever SLA the premeditated charge, he'll bowl short and wide. You'll either top edge that straight to the fielder reaching for it, or if you miss and get stumped. The combination of late release and an active brain is the key.

kalpurush
Clever stuff from Enamul Hoque to bowl wide and get Mushy stumped.

That Awkward moment when the keeper gets stumped :D
Enamul or ragta Mushyr upor jharlo er ki!

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 01:02 AM
But he won't be recalled. MMW.
Yap! Nazmul v2

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 01:03 AM
Nasir miyao gelo!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:03 AM
Now Enam traps Nasir. Must have been trying to sweep only to be surprised by either slower or quicker pace of that fullish delivery.

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:08 AM
MUllah is giving an example of how to play Test match cricket

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 01:08 AM
100 up.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:09 AM
Riyad is getting his eye in as usual. I hope he can accelerate by the 45th over.

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:11 AM
Is Marshall replacing Shakib ?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:13 AM
Marshall Ayub, named by his Al Shams family after a Pakistani autocrat who stole from, exploited and brutalized our people, edges one for a streaky :four:

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:14 AM
15 run over by Sophie

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:16 AM
Well, Shuhash did well during his first 5 overs :lol:

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:17 AM
Sunny traps MUllah for 10

WarWolf
Riyad goes

Sohel
Riyad gets LBWed on the backfoot. Sunny must've turned the back of length delivery a little or it was an arm ball.

Shubho
Marshall Ayub, named by his Al Shams family after a Pakistani autocrat who stole from, exploited and brutalized our people, edges one for a streaky :four:

I always wondered how a Bangladeshi could proudly wear the name Marshall Ayub in the post-independence era.

NoName
VC:notworthy:

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:18 AM
Well, Shuhash did well during his first 5 overs :lol:

Sophie should not bowl during batting PP

Jadukor
November 27, 2012, 01:19 AM
the trend of losing wkts just at the wrong time continues

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:19 AM
Here comes Koushik, a far superior slogging option than Zia IMO.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:20 AM
I always wondered how a Bangladeshi could proudly wear the name Marshall Ayub in the post-independence era.

SQC named his son Jinnah in 1980. These Al Shams guys are loyal Bangalistanis after all.

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:20 AM
Bangladesh will be all out before 50 overs. 9 overs left

223/6

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 01:21 AM
Here comes Koushik, a far superior slogging option than Zia IMO.
He is good at hitting spinners or slow medium pacers. But he is clueless against genuine pace bowling.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:21 AM
Koushik drives Nissan Sunny past the ropes for a :four:

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:23 AM
He is good at hitting spinners or slow medium pacers. But he is clueless against genuine pace bowling.

And your point is?

Other than Tamim, just who in Bangladesh is good against genuine pace bowling?

NoName
November 27, 2012, 01:24 AM

Who was Marshall Ayub?

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 01:25 AM
And your point is?

My point is simple. He moves outside the leg and try to slow short bouncy deliveries and fails to connect most of them. Some times this looks really ugly. The opponent bowlers also know this and capitalize. Zia doesn't give such an ugly show while batting!

Murad
And your point is?

Mohammad Mahmudullah Riyad. He is superb against pace bowling.

Sohel
Who was Marshall Ayub?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayub_Khan_(Field_Marshal)

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:26 AM
Mohammad Mahmudullah Riyad. He is superb against pace bowling.

S-U-P-E-R-B, MashAllah!

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 01:27 AM
Mash gone!

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:27 AM
We are in danger of not batting our full quota of overs.

kalpurush
November 27, 2012, 01:29 AM
Polapin dekhi buragulakey dhorashayee korey fello...

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:29 AM
Koushik gets stumped on an arm ball trying to play backward defensive??? How????

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:30 AM
Here comes Gazza. He's capable of executing lusty blows.

Rabz
November 27, 2012, 01:31 AM
Can't even play 50 full overs against their own crappier version !! :facepalm:

Shubho
November 27, 2012, 01:32 AM
Here comes Gazza. He's capable of executing lusty blows.

Against domestic bowlers...

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:33 AM
This abysmal performance has opened the door for every BCB XI player other than Enam of course.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 01:33 AM
Koushik gets stumped on an arm ball trying to play backward defensive??? How????

And that too stumped by the bowler himself, this is some astonishing cricket we're following! :floor:

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:34 AM
Against domestic bowlers...

Also domestic-level international bowlers.

NoName
November 27, 2012, 01:36 AM
And that too stumped by the bowler himself, this is some astonishing cricket we're following! :floor:

Wait, what?:-/

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:37 AM

Maybe Sunny is Flash (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_(comics)) in heavy disguise?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:38 AM
Gazza still seems to be trying to save the 2nd test match MashAllah.

Spoke too soon again :lol:

Razi
November 27, 2012, 01:38 AM
Wait, what?:-/

Ov : 42.4, bat : Mashrafe Mortaza, bwl : Elias Sunny, no run, and Stumped by Elias Sunny. Arm ball, tried to backward defensive.

It was there for a while both in scorecard and commentary, later they changed it to Jahurul.

Murad
November 27, 2012, 01:39 AM
what's wrong with jahurul?

enam should finish is quota. he is very economical.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:39 AM
And again :up:

NoName
November 27, 2012, 01:40 AM
It was there for a while both in scorecard and commentary, later they changed it to Jahurul.

That would have been hilarious, though idk how that would play out in my imagination:lol:

Razi
November 27, 2012, 01:41 AM
Where is Sir Abul Hasan? He should bat no later than no.7!

MohammedC
Gazi belted AL-Amin his team mate from Barisal with couple of 4's

Shubho
Anamul hung around for 28 deliveries to score 9 runs in a 50-over game? Is that the definition of shambolic or what?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:42 AM
My point is simple. He moves outside the leg and try to slow short bouncy deliveries and fails to connect most of them. Some times this looks really ugly. The opponent bowlers also know this and capitalize. Zia doesn't give such an ugly show while batting!

REALLY, now? Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 01:43 AM
what's wrong with jahurul?

enam should finish is quota. he is very economical.

May be instructed by Akram Chacchu not to let Enam to get easy wickets by bowling him in the death overs!

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:45 AM
May be instructed by Akram Chacchu not to let Enam get easy wickets by bowling him in the death overs!

Good one Razi.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:45 AM
Anamul hung around for 42 deliveries to score 9 runs in a 50-over game? Is that the definition of shambolic or what?

He likes to bat at number 3. Opening the bat must be confusing for him, especially with Tamim at the other end. Playing "sheet anchor" without rotating the strike gets you bogged down, and your innings will probably end in shambles.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:47 AM
Come on Gazza, you can do it!

Shubho
November 27, 2012, 01:47 AM
He likes to bat at number 3. Opening the bat must be confusing for him, especially with Tamim at the other end. Playing "sheet anchor" without rotating the strike gets you bogged down, and your innings will probably end in shambles.

Good point. Wonder if Tamim refused to run singles when Anamul was on strike.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:48 AM
Delayed update. Is Gazza gone?

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:48 AM
Scorecard frozen BCB selectors are instructing scorers to doctor the card

Razi
November 27, 2012, 01:51 AM
LOL Enam bowling eh ashle scorecard oh atkai jay, haire selectors!

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 01:53 AM
LOL Enam bowling eh ashle scorecard oh atkai jay, haire selectors!

We knew Enam is slow bowler, didn't know he is that slow.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:54 AM
We knew Enam is slow bowler, didn't know he is that slow.

He has a special slow ball. It'll be there tomorrow.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 01:55 AM
Good point. Wonder if Tamim refused to run singles when Anamul was on strike.

Or maybe it was the "pore korbo karon ami je kono shomoye marte pari" mindset?

NoName
November 27, 2012, 01:59 AM
No updates, wtf did the electricity go out or something.

riajul
November 27, 2012, 02:00 AM
Gazi belted AL-Amin his team mate from Barisal with couple of 4's

Al-Amin played for khulna not Barisal.

riajul
November 27, 2012, 02:03 AM
272/8 (50 OV)

MohammedC
Scorecard updated.

Enam did get another wicket. Marshall stays 37 not out . Bangladesh 272/8

Target 273

Come on BCB XI

Roni_uk
Amader best batsman batting korar chance pelo na

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 02:05 AM
Can BCB XI do it?

Rabz
Good on ya Marshall. You gotta make the opportunities count.
That's a good finishing knock.

Sohel
Delayed update. Is Gazza gone?

Indeed he is. These frozen updates are so effing predictable.

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 02:06 AM
Al-Amin played for khulna not Barisal.

Both played for Burners last year

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:07 AM
Timely dhishum-dhishum from Ayub gives his team a good total.

boka
November 27, 2012, 02:08 AM
BD scored 30 runs less than par
BCB XI should win it within 48th over

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:09 AM
Amader best batsman batting korar chance pelo na

Yeah, this is pure insult to His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Abul Hasan!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:10 AM
Great chance for Soumya to make an impression with a great performance and sneak into the national team as Tamim's partner. I wonder what his approach will be.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:12 AM
Yeah, this is pure insult to His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Abul Hasan!

You forgot the Ibn Moulvi Ibn Bazaar Al Sylhat.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:13 AM
You forgot the Ibn Moulvi Ibn Bazaar Al Sylhat.

Yeah, how could I miss that, my bad.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:15 AM
Yeah, how could I miss that, my bad.

I know these things only because I have relatives and family friends there. Attended many a khyap matches at their quaint little stadium. Wonderfully clean and prosperous town.

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 02:17 AM
Second innings starts @ 13:15. Scorers are waiting for their biryani to digest, only then we will see some updates.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:18 AM
I know these things only because I have relatives and family friends there. Attended many a khyap matches at their quaint little stadium. Wonderfully clean and prosperous town.

You mean Moulvibazar? BTW, I am from there too. Raju is actually from my nanabari, Kulaura!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:19 AM
Incredible how they had Taskin bowl the final over :lol:

Nadim
November 27, 2012, 02:21 AM
Anamul sux thread ki khula hoye geche?:-p
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:22 AM
You mean Moulvibazar? BTW, I am from there too!

Cool. I have cousins from there and we're also very close to the now senile Finance Minister's family.

Our family is quite diverse in its regional makeup. We have NKL, CTG, DHD and SYL blood.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:22 AM
Wow, we have a new jersey!

http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/2012November/Bangladesh-bating-121127-0420121126225942.jpg
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/2012November/Bangladesh-bating-121127-0920121126230120.jpg
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/2012November/Bangladesh-bating-121127-1420121126230056.jpg

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:24 AM
^Iskeri looking. Look like clown suit pom gana.

Nadim
That's not too bad. Better than our recent ones@Razi bhai

MohammedC
Kayes hits Koushik for 4

BCB XI 4/0 (0.4 overs)

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:26 AM
Koushik to Shagor :four: ... I wonder if there was an edge. Nah, not on a cobhar draibh.

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 02:26 AM
BCB XI is wearing our last jersey

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 02:27 AM
Koushik to Shagor :four: ... I wonder if there was an edge. Nah, not on a cobhar draibh.

Ov : 0.2, bat : Imrul Kayes, bwl : Mashrafe Mortaza, 4 runs. cover drive and ball went through deep cover.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:28 AM
Weird how a number 3 like Bijoy opened and an opener like Soumya will probably bat at number 3.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:28 AM
Cool. I have cousins from there and we're also very close to the now senile Finance Minister's family.

Our family is quite diverse in its regional makeup. We have NKL, CTG, DHD and SYL blood.

That's great bro, my family is also quite diverse in that regard. We too have close relatives from Bogura, Comilla, Laksham, Dhaka and Chittagong.

Nadim
November 27, 2012, 02:29 AM
Sarkar not opening...jahirul is...hmmmm so he will partner Tamim?

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:29 AM
Frozen commentary. Is Shagor gone?

Nadim
November 27, 2012, 02:31 AM
Ov : 0.2, bat : Imrul Kayes, bwl : Mashrafe Mortaza, 4 runs. cover drive and ball went through deep cover.

Edgebaba, coverdrivebaba hoye gelo:S

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:32 AM
Still frozen, g'ese nichoi. Sad moment for BengaliPagol.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:34 AM
Edgebaba, coverdrivebaba hoye gelo:S

He actually drove it through cover for once. Usually his cover drives fly over either the wicket keeper or the slips for :four:

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:36 AM
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/2012November/Bangladesh-bating-121127-0520121126230006.jpg
http://www.banglanews24.com/images/PhotoGallery/2012November/Bangladesh-bating-121127-0220121126225901.jpg

Damn the jersey also has a Tiger printed on it, now it indeed looks like a clown suit pom Gana as Sohel bhai said!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:37 AM
No, he's still there. It was stony ineptitude instead.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:39 AM
Shagor's on song, happy times for BengaliPagol.

Maysun
November 27, 2012, 02:40 AM
I want to meet the team that designs our jersey.. :-|

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:44 AM
I want to meet the team that designs our jersey.. :-|

I suspect it's the same group of guys who designed the Dhaka Warriors kit, inspiration for one of the Barcelona jerseys.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:48 AM
Rajibesque bowling from Da RBX.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:50 AM
Just imagine Gayle facing these types of deliveries. The final result will be a foregone conclusion by the 10th over.

Razi
November 27, 2012, 02:51 AM
I suspect it's the same group of guys who designed the Dhaka Warriors kit, inspiration for one of the Barcelona jerseys.

Lawl then it must be Anjan's, the clothing sponsor of Dhaka Gladiotors, which makes Sarees and Kameezes BTW.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:54 AM
Good to see Koushik bowling well. We''re like to open with Gazza at the other end anyway, with RBX coming in as first change.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:55 AM
Raju relieves Da RBX.

Maysun
November 27, 2012, 02:55 AM

:lol:

In this case, I think the lead designer of the team ran out of ideas and probably drank himself/herself to depression and puked out whatever he/she had for dinner on the design board and the idea was born! And just to scare the sh*t out of the bowlers, the tiger was imprinted.. And voila!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:56 AM
Raju starts with an NB ... classic!

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 02:58 AM

In this case, I think the lead designer of the team ran out of ideas and probably drank himself/herself to depression and puked out whatever he/she had for dinner on the design board and the idea was born! And just to scare the sh*t out of the bowlers, the tiger was imprinted.. And voila!

Pink and yellow cotton candy with palong shak for dinner no doubt. The Tiger is the art element pom gana.

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 02:58 AM
Raju is getting hammered.

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 03:00 AM
Raju concedes 10 in his first. What a way to replace Da RBX!

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 03:00 AM
Abooool is back

Nadim
November 27, 2012, 03:01 AM
Good to see Jahirul scoring. Hope he can continue this on Friday

Sohel
November 27, 2012, 03:02 AM
Omi hits Koushik over the ropes :six:

MohammedC
November 27, 2012, 03:03 AM
Smashrafee Ul Mortaza

Sohel
Now Shagor gives Koushik the treatment :six:

Razi

If you're talking about puking, nothing can beat this! :facepalm:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/136100/136174.jpg
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/136000/136062.jpg
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/136000/136085.jpg
http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/135900/135964.jpg

WarWolf
November 27, 2012, 03:04 AM
Even our 2nd team can win facing the bowlers of our main team!