PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most promising young batsman coming up?

MyRoom
December 3, 2012, 06:15 PM
As we all know the great Ricky Ponting one of the best batsman of this modern era has decided to call it a day! a sad day for any Cricket fan shall I say but then just a few day back, we had a batting talent known as Anamul Haque scoring a wonderful 100 in his second ODI game who has been getting praise even before he was selected for this series.

But out of all the young batsman that have started to come or are coming, who looks the most promising of the lot?

Yes Anamul is included in the poll but please don't vote just because he'a a Bangladeshi but honestly look for the person that has the skill and desire cheers!

Gowza
December 3, 2012, 08:27 PM
I'd say mominul or anamul, there are some other talents like tasamul, shuvagata, shabbier, ss, marshall etc but I think the clear favourites as of now are anamul and mominul.

Maple1900
December 3, 2012, 08:41 PM
I would go for khairul

Maysun
December 4, 2012, 12:45 AM
Off all the batsmen from the list; I have seen only Anamul, Unmukt & de Kock. And none of them are T20 players, IMO. At least till now.

All three are promising, it's just too tough to make a call based on my limited views. But, Unmukt Chand will be a classy batsman, that's for sure.

riajul
December 4, 2012, 12:56 AM
Unmukt Chand and Anamul Haque.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

KaaL-PurusH
December 4, 2012, 02:11 AM
just saw few promising pinch hitter in Jamat's strike. they smashed so hard that police had to drop the shield to run faster

shakibrulz
December 4, 2012, 02:23 AM
Chand and Anamul.

technocrews
December 4, 2012, 02:27 AM
Anamul chara to kaow cokhe pore nai

shuziburo
December 4, 2012, 11:17 AM
Unmukt and Anamul.

Nadim
December 4, 2012, 02:21 PM
Quinton de Kock , Anamul, Unmukt Chand, and Babar Azam

I will come back to it in fews yrs time to see if i got it right ;)

al Furqaan
December 4, 2012, 06:01 PM
de Koch will also be good

Tiger Manc
December 4, 2012, 06:57 PM
Daniel Bell-Drummond is missing from the poll. For me I would have to say Quinton de Kock looks the most promising with Chand 2nd followed by Anamul.

Tiger444
December 7, 2012, 10:24 PM
Did people forget Bossisto? He looks a very promising player as well.

Slater582
March 19, 2013, 04:45 PM
Daniel Bell-Drummond is missing from the poll. For me I would have to say Quinton de Kock looks the most promising with Chand 2nd followed by Anamul.

Yeah, I'm an England fan and from what I heard, DBD is rated more highly than Foakes. I'm not sure how good Foakes is really.