PDA

View Full Version : **** The Rangpur Riders****

crikss
December 20, 2012, 07:50 AM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481639_519152328108523_1367162655_n.jpg

Players

1. Nasir Hossain
2. Abdur Razzak
3. Fidel Edwards
4. Kevin O'Brien
5. Junayed Siddique
6. Imrul kayes
7. Anwar Ali
8. Raza ali
9. Shirjil
10. Taposh Ghosh
11. Dhiman Ghosh
12. Shamsur Rahman

Full Squad - http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-premier-league-2013/content/squad/600944.html

Anher
December 20, 2012, 11:07 AM
[বাংলা]
রংহীনের দল!
[/বাংলা]

Ajfar
December 20, 2012, 11:11 AM
They will be 'riding' their way to the bottom of the table that's for sure.

roman
December 20, 2012, 11:19 AM
Weakest team..unfortunate

Nadim
December 20, 2012, 11:21 AM
Only have 12 players. Lol
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

ialbd
December 20, 2012, 12:03 PM
Tight budget team destined for the bottom of the table but I appreciate them for knowing their limit and not promising what they cant pay.

Hope Nasir has a great time and gets to be the hero of Rangpur bhashis in few of their matches...

Awla
December 20, 2012, 12:08 PM
tai bole matro 12 jon player??? 2 jon injured hoe gele main XI kivab banabe?????

deshimon
December 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
This team has only Nasir who can perform in all situations. Others aren't so good performers.

ialbd
December 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
I am sure they'll grab some unsold local category C players to complete their squad (and those players might even go for less than the BCB set price)...

but all in all its a 'joy-porajoy boro kotha na, ongshogrohon tai ashol' team....

roman
December 20, 2012, 12:18 PM
Only have 12 players. Lol

I really don't get this part. How do you buy just 12 players? Is there another auction for the unsold players?

Nadim
December 20, 2012, 12:32 PM
I really don't get this part. How do you buy just 12 players? Is there another auction for the unsold players?

i guess they can pick the unsold players for min base price. just like CTG picked Taskin for 10k...

M.H.Rubel
December 20, 2012, 12:51 PM
i guess they can pick the unsold players for min base price. just like CTG picked Taskin for 10k...

Yes there is a option to buy next. They will have to buy all the allocated players.

deshimon
December 20, 2012, 01:27 PM

It means that it's a trick of franchisees. They can buy now with a minimum base price. But this is how they cannot buy quality players.

simon
December 20, 2012, 01:41 PM
Wrongpur Riders will be taking Wrong turns dude :D
but I will be cheering for my son Nasa. :)
It's probably good he won't be surrounded by superstars, this way he will have to take more respo & more presha, and we know what he can do unda presha. ;)

i_1_primeval_man
December 20, 2012, 02:25 PM
Nasa to Nadim er pola chhilo. Apnar pola hoilo kobe theke?

HereWeGo
December 20, 2012, 02:32 PM
Shamsur rahman (a top order batsman whos much better than over hyped SN)
Junaed Siddique (always one of the top performers in domestic t20)
Imrul Kayes (played T20 and done decently for BD)
Kevin O brien (underrated performer, a good buy)
Nasir Hossain (Trump card)
Anwar Ali (A very good allrounder from Pakistan, always in contention nat selection)
Abdur Razzaq (one of the top SLA from BD)
Fidel Edwards (can be great in his day)

So not a bad squad as many think it is.... although the remaining 4 player sucks

Dhiman is probably the best keeper but a horrable batsmen
Taposh Ghosh is 50SR batsman at U19 level
Sharjeel (no idea)
Raja dar ( the worst import in last edition of BPL)

M.H.Rubel
December 20, 2012, 02:38 PM
Shamsur rahman (a top order batsman whos much better than over hyped SN)
Junaed Siddique (always one of the top performers in domestic t20)
Imrul Kayes (played T20 and done decently for BD)
Kevin O brien (underrated performer, a good buy)
Nasir Hossain (Trump card)
Anwar Ali (A very good allrounder from Pakistan, always in contention nat selection)
Abdur Razzaq (one of the top SLA from BD)
Fidel Edwards (can be great in his day)

So not a bad squad as many think it is.... although the remaining 4 player sucks

Dhiman is probably the best keeper but a horrable batsmen
Taposh Ghosh is 50SR batsman at U19 level
Sharjeel (no idea)
Raja dar ( the worst import in last edition of BPL)

Sorry its a poor team by strength with other teams.

Fazal
December 20, 2012, 02:53 PM
Will Aungpur will be the last or will they surprise everyone? Most likely they will be in lower half.

Murad
December 20, 2012, 03:05 PM
not a bad team. they need some good bowlers to support fidel and razzak.

Nadim
December 20, 2012, 03:07 PM
Who will be their captain? tough one to chose but i would go with Nasir.

Young and aggresive attitude would make him better than kayes or junaid

mufi_02
December 20, 2012, 03:14 PM
Rangpur is the underdog of this tournament and thus I will support them. I have no connections with Rangpur but we Bangladeshi are not that big into regional bragging and rivalries anyway.

Nadim
December 20, 2012, 03:15 PM
Rangpur is the underdog of this tournament and thus I will support them. I have no connections with Rangpur but we Bangladeshi are not that big into regional bragging and rivalries anyway.

bhujchi miah...no connection bolen keno? bolen future connection hobe, mane shoshur bari ;)

simon
December 20, 2012, 03:27 PM
Nasa to Nadim er pola chhilo. Apnar pola hoilo kobe theke?

hehe, arey domestic heru gula shob Nad er pola ar jokhon shei pola gula international e eshey hit korey tokhoni kebol amar pola hoya jay, ei jemon ajkal bhabchi Anamul thuqqu Enamul keo ......
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Rifat
December 20, 2012, 03:28 PM

I am with you wholeheartedly

MohammedC
December 20, 2012, 04:08 PM
I am with you wholeheartedly

Shune boro koshto pailam. Last year apnara tho Sylhet ke supoort koren nai. Shudui mockery koresen. :sigh:

NoName
December 20, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hopefully Nasir will carry this team, they have Razzak, Fidel and O'Brien at least.

deshimon
December 20, 2012, 04:42 PM

Not only Rangpur but also Sylhet and Khulna are also same strength teams.

BengaliPagol
December 20, 2012, 06:13 PM
rangpur have such a crap squad/team :facepalm:

1. Imrul Kayes
2. Junaid Siddique
3. Shamsur Rahman
4. Nasir Hossain
5. Kevin O' Brien (O)
6. Dhiman Ghosh
7. Sharjeel Khan (O)
8. Taposh Ghosh?!?
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Anwar Ali (O)
11. Fidel Edwards (O)

MohammedC
December 20, 2012, 06:28 PM
Who is Mehdi Maroof ?

MyRoom
December 20, 2012, 06:39 PM
I'll be supporting them because they are probably to the eye the most sensible franchise and are being realistic. That Dhaka owner is very suspicious when it comes to these big players and payments and others like that Syhlet lady is cheeky and chews her mouth a lot.

BengaliPagol
December 20, 2012, 07:55 PM
Their wildcard is the Pakistani player Sharjeel Khan. Big hitter of the cricket ball. Massive LOL when Kayes and Siddique will open the batting for Rangpur. Feel sorry for the supporters.

al-Sagar
December 21, 2012, 02:49 AM
to me khulna is weaker than rangpur

One World
December 21, 2012, 04:37 AM
Not a bad team, if luck remains on their side, can create major upsets.

Cric Boss
December 21, 2012, 05:20 AM
Fokirni marka team banaise Rangpur...........taka kom thakle team kinar dorkar ki chilo???ae 3rd class team tar malik k ?takar short thakle amar kase chaito na hoy...............jai hok ae team er shobchey positive dik hochche deshi playerder opportunity ae team theke shobchey beshi......
But I really hate someone like Dhiman Ghosh......shame on his mentality...............before going to ICL,he was proud of his 20 + avg and he spoke in hindi there(ICL)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Cric Boss
December 21, 2012, 05:27 AM
Nasir and Kevin o ' Brien valo na korle ekta match ao 120 or even 100 up korte parbe bole to mone hoy na squad dekhe :D

HereWeGo
December 21, 2012, 02:27 PM
Their wildcard is the Pakistani player Sharjeel Khan. Big hitter of the cricket ball. Massive LOL when Kayes and Siddique will open the batting for Rangpur. Feel sorry for the supporters.

JS has done well in every domestic T20 tournament he ever participated in bd...

infact he initially got the chance to play in the BD cricket team based on his performance in T20 league...

BengaliPagol
December 21, 2012, 06:14 PM
JS has done well in every domestic T20 tournament he ever participated in bd...

infact he initially got the chance to play in the BD cricket team based on his performance in T20 league...

The opening pair of Junaid/Imrul is easily the weakest in the comp. Junaid isnt a bad T20 player but you have to look at the rest of the teams opening pair to see how far behind Rangpur are.

Opening Pairs for...

Dhaka Gladiators - Tillakaratne Dilshan & Anamul Haque :)
Duronto Rajshahi - Tamim Iqbal & Alex Hales
Barisal Burners - Phil Mustard & Kamran Akmal
Sylhet Royals - Dwayne Smith & Paul Stirling
Khulna Royal Bengals - Ahmed Shehzad & Mizanur Rahman
Chittagong Kings - Imran Nazir & Aftab Ahmed
Rangpur Riders - Imrul Kayes & Junaid Siddique :facepalm:

patriot
December 21, 2012, 10:25 PM
^^ Juanyed Siddique is one of Bangladesh's best T20 batsman. Stats don't lie . He was the top scorer in the last BPL and narrowly missed out on a century . I am sure this Rangpur team wont perform as badly as everyone is making it out to be.

Rabz
December 22, 2012, 03:47 AM
Rongpur is the team where the local boys can make a statement.
Esp good for the players like Zunaed, Imrul and Shamsur Rahman who could actually play all 12 games and who knows ! If things goes good, can make a name for themselves.
Huge opportunity for Dhiman also.
Razzak's gonna come good.
Tapash Ghosh is another leggie if I'm not mistaken and would be interesting how he performs.

Hasan2k8
December 22, 2012, 06:55 AM
Rangpur Riders doesn't have a bad team, the domestic players will have to get together, and perform well and that too consistently.

Good luck to Rangpur Riders against any other teams especially against DG, except against SR :D:

One World
December 22, 2012, 07:10 AM
I think being in Rangpur came as a blessing in disguise for Nasir. Time to prove his mettle as an all-rounder. We know how attacking he can be at times. Add his fielding with part-time slow bowling, if he performs consistently and guide his mates properly, he can place himself as future contender of captaincy or may getting into the top 5 of world all-rounders.

reyme
December 22, 2012, 08:09 AM
They are yet to pick 8 more players and they can get all of them with base price. If they have money, the complexion of this team will totally change!!

shivfan
December 22, 2012, 02:10 PM
Fidel is a fringe player in the windies odi side so he should be available to Rangpur for the whole season....

riajul
December 23, 2012, 07:05 AM
Nasir will be the captain of RR.

Nadim
December 23, 2012, 07:08 AM

Gd choice:)

M.H.Rubel
December 23, 2012, 02:18 PM

This is very interesting choice. He is a great fighter. Hoping some good for him.

deshimon
December 23, 2012, 02:58 PM
Nasir is the only perfect choice among the players of Rangpur.

Ajfar
December 23, 2012, 11:11 PM

Don't be surprise if Junaid gets Rangpur off to a flier in couple innings. He might not be the guy that will win you guys on his own, but he sure can get the team started with a good 8-10 ball 20ish early on in the innings, which can play a huge role in T20 games. It's all about how you start.

Nadim
December 24, 2012, 03:34 AM
I like this team coz top 3/4 batsman out of top 5 in this team r deshi:D(very unusual for other teams), and Nasir is the captain...

Habib
December 24, 2012, 09:08 AM
Ha ha just can't imagine Nasir the mastan as captain! That would be a thing to see. Good luck to RR. :)

Hamlafan
December 24, 2012, 10:10 AM
This team looks pretty as BD batsmen are present in top 4.

Junaid, Imrul, Nasir, Shamsur... Hope they do well.

will be suprised if they reach semi's.

simon
December 27, 2012, 10:26 AM
don't know what to expect fom Nasa as captain, but good luck

Nadim
December 27, 2012, 11:34 AM
don't know what to expect fom Nasa as captain, but good luck

you can expect some new celebration ;) :D

simon
December 27, 2012, 12:26 PM
you can expect some new celebration ;) :D

and then ask u to make a gif of it :D

al-Sagar
December 29, 2012, 01:36 AM
Fidel is a fringe player in the windies odi side so he should be available to Rangpur for the whole season....

that will be good for both Fidel and rangpur. fidel needs some games to get his form and rythm back so he can get a regular place back at the WI team.

also rangpur will do good of fidel can give some early blows.

see who my fav player is. i once though fidel could replace that name and it can still be a possibilty

ReZ_1
January 1, 2013, 01:15 PM
No news from Rangpur, won't they buy any more players?

reyme
January 7, 2013, 01:05 AM
Sounds like they ran out of money...this is what happens when you have closed door auction/buyout of a franchise

captainBD
January 7, 2013, 06:22 AM
Sounds like they ran out of money...this is what happens when you have closed door auction/buyout of a franchise

so none of the players who didnt featured in the auction can participate?

ReZ_1
January 7, 2013, 08:53 AM
I was watching an interview in ch 9 where one of the owners of RR told that they roughly had set a balance of 6 mil. for the auction to buy all the players,

captainBD
January 7, 2013, 09:24 AM
I was watching an interview in ch 9 where one of the owners of RR told that they roughly had set a balance of 6 mil. for the auction to buy all the players,

6 millon or 0.6 million?

If thats the attitude then thats rubbish. They need to build a strong team at all cost, and if they do people will come to watch their matches. People are gonna LOL at them for such a weak team.

Seriously, you are expecting to win a tournament with nasir, junaid, imrul, shuvo, kevin o brian, edwards?

This kind of attitude will lead to BPL becoming poor in terms of cricket quality

ReZ_1
January 8, 2013, 08:57 AM
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg621/boomerang1717/14556_524228104267612_1144507238_n.png http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg621/boomerang1717/Midnight_Riders_Logo.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Riders_(MLS_supporters_association)

Can't we be more creative??:facepalm:

captainBD
January 8, 2013, 09:13 AM
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg621/boomerang1717/14556_524228104267612_1144507238_n.png http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg621/boomerang1717/Midnight_Riders_Logo.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Riders_(MLS_supporters_association)

Can't we be more creative??:facepalm:

:lol::lol:

Seriously? thats worse than copying the liverpool logo

ReZ_1
January 8, 2013, 09:15 AM
:lol::lol:

Seriously? thats worse than copying the liverpool logo

Who copied liverpool logo??

captainBD
January 8, 2013, 10:31 AM
Who copied liverpool logo??

Chittagong Kings last year

Atleast they were smart and changed the logo. Decent one to be honest

reyme
January 8, 2013, 03:58 PM
Rangpur wont add any color (Rong) in this tournament

captainBD
January 9, 2013, 10:02 AM
really no news so far? CTG, sylhet, khulna, dhaka have tried to stack their team up with new names and nothing is heard from rangpur?

i think lack of media coverage could be one reason why there has been no news so far about this team.

tatsu-oga
January 12, 2013, 04:38 AM
The Chairman of Flora Ltd. who own Rangpur Riders died this month,thats why i think they are a bit quiet right now

captainBD
January 12, 2013, 10:16 AM
The Chairman of Flora Ltd. who own Rangpur Riders died this month,thats why i think they are a bit quiet right now

:o

R.I.P

who is gonna manage the team now?:-|

captainBD
January 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
abdur razzaq is captain of RR! Nasir is VC. Good, because it will take a lot of pressure of young nasir and the veteran lalla can handle the matter

i just saw the jersey, not bad but not good but hardly any sponsor logo

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/165081_327937897311425_919083103_n.jpg

btw, i doubt they even have 11 cricketers in their side atm! lol!

roman
January 12, 2013, 11:39 AM
Inna...Rajeun.

Razzaq Captain of Rangpur? Now This is interesting

Night_wolf
January 12, 2013, 10:45 PM
That jersey looks like a cheap t shirt from the footpaths

ReZ_1
January 12, 2013, 10:50 PM
It seems they have perfected their logo close to midnight riders, (post#61). and yeah the jersey is a shame in front of dhaka and sylhet especially

Ajfar
January 12, 2013, 11:18 PM
Why is it so hard for teams to some good looking jersey's? Is it really that hard to be a little creative? I liked Sylhet's last year's jersey. I hope they bring that one back. So far it looks like Dhaka has the ugliest jersey with that giant banglalaion ad in the front.

MohammedC
January 13, 2013, 07:06 PM
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/517344804971903"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/517344804971903" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

Out_You_Go
January 14, 2013, 10:31 AM
^ Like how Nasir is confident of a good show from Riders. I hope they actually do. This would definitely heat up the tournament, if they can knock down some powerhouses.

AsifTheManRahman
January 14, 2013, 10:33 AM
Look at how short their main strike bowler is.

Habib
January 14, 2013, 10:37 AM
That jersey looks like a cheap t shirt from the footpaths

Heard they might wear kachha mara lungis instead of trousers.

shivfan
January 14, 2013, 12:57 PM
Fidel has been dropped from the barbados team currently playing in the caribbean t20 tournament so he might be available very soon....

Out_You_Go
January 15, 2013, 09:13 AM
Imrul
Shamsur
Junaed
Raza Ali Dar
Kevin 'Brien
Nasir (vc)
Dhiman
Fidel Edwards
Razzak (c)
Mohd. Sharif
Anwar Ali/Taposh Ghosh

* Have less idea about the remaining players. So, this will be my squad for now.

- Junaed, Nasir and Kevin would be expected to provide the big hitting. If Imrul and Shamsur can chip in, that would be bonus for them..though the latter's T-20 record does not say much. There is nothing much on Ali Dar as well.

- Bowling should be ok as well, IMO. They have more medium pacers with only Nasir, Razzak and Ali Dar spinning the bowl, if i am not wrong. However, I see Nasir bowling full quota. If they bowl well, its possible to restrict opponent to a reachable target.

Out_You_Go
January 15, 2013, 09:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YIcyEdrFm0

Alright, so this is Anwar Ali. Pretty impressive talent i must say. Lets see how he does!

Nadim
January 15, 2013, 01:12 PM
Poor Rangpur. emni tei player nai taarpor abar Junaid er Back injury. Her might miss out the whole tournament. Will know after his MRI result tomorrow.

Nadim
January 16, 2013, 10:36 AM
Famous Afghan All-Rounder Muhammad Nabi has been added in Rangpur Riders Squad to play BPL - Bangladesh Premier League season 2.
Source: FB

Hamlafan
January 16, 2013, 10:43 AM
Come on what is this, we never really meant to say Add Afghan players.. even if some did, we expected pace bowlers from Afghan like Zapoor.

Murad
January 16, 2013, 10:44 AM
Nabi is a good buy. Good batsman in T20 format and good bowler.

crikss
January 16, 2013, 11:52 AM
Nabi can smack some sixes...good buy

Rabz
January 16, 2013, 12:11 PM
Nabi is a good buy.
He's handy.

Out_You_Go
January 16, 2013, 12:25 PM
Nabi will be their trump card. He can definitely turn a game with his hitting!

And that also secures viewership in Afghanistan.

Spiderman
January 16, 2013, 12:28 PM
Nabi has to play! one of the favourites of Afghanistan. Hopefully Zadran will play as well. I just hope this time BPL do not have payment problems etc and act more professional this time around.

Nadim
January 18, 2013, 09:52 AM
N. Brian joining his brother Ian to play for Rangpur

fuadomar
January 18, 2013, 10:19 AM
Source: FB
Nabi is playing for Sylhet.

Hasan2k8
January 19, 2013, 05:49 AM
RR have signed Tapash Baisya

ReZ_1
January 19, 2013, 12:16 PM
Breaking News
James Pattinson, the Australian pacer will play for Rangpur Riders, who played for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 4.

simon
January 19, 2013, 05:58 PM
wow Pattinson ?

on a different note I think eventually Nasa will become captain.
I think Razzaq,Aftab,SNafees are the dumbest bd cricketer.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

firstlane
January 19, 2013, 08:07 PM
Pattinson was recovering from injury. CA has been very protective about their fast bolwers after so many break downs lately and closely monitor injured ones specially India and England tour ahead. I won't believe it until I see him playing.

HereWeGo
January 19, 2013, 11:50 PM
Faruk did mention bringing in quite a few international players (altho he did not name anyone)... the video is posted on the BPL highlight section by MohammadC...

Nadim
January 21, 2013, 09:18 AM
RR appointed Saqlain Mustaque as their HC. Bit too early isn't it?:lol: gd sign nevertheless:)

ReZ_1
January 21, 2013, 11:33 AM
But saqlain was there with the barisal during the auction and i heard somewhere that he was supposed to be the head coach of barisal

Nadim
January 21, 2013, 11:39 AM
But saqlain was there with the barisal during the auction and i heard somewhere that he was supposed to be the head coach of barisal

NO, HE WASN'T! you probably got confused with a guy with beard.

S. Imran is the HC of BB

fuadomar
January 21, 2013, 11:46 AM
RR appointed Saqlain Mustaque as their HC. Bit too early isn't it?:lol: gd sign nevertheless:)
Any source,plz?

AsifTheManRahman
January 21, 2013, 12:25 PM
So S. Imran gets kicked out or demoted?

Nadim
January 21, 2013, 12:27 PM
Any source,plz?

Twitter...

ReZ_1
January 21, 2013, 11:08 PM
Breaking News: Fidel Edwards from West Indies and Dimitri Mascharenas from England will play for Rangpur Riders today against the mighty Kings!

Source: rangpur fb

BengaliPagol
January 21, 2013, 11:12 PM
^^good stuff. Now their team will be more competitive

AsifTheManRahman
January 22, 2013, 06:11 AM
All of a sudden the Rangpur lineup looks pretty strong.

BengaliPagol
January 22, 2013, 06:18 AM
Rangpur are riding on Nasir in terms of batting. And their bowling is strong with Edwards, Mascarenhas, O'Brien and Razzak.

simon
January 22, 2013, 06:23 AM
well done boys

Nadim
January 22, 2013, 06:23 AM
they need to get rid of this unknown Amit Kumar. Worst SLA in the country!!!

Hamlafan
January 22, 2013, 06:25 AM
Did anyone see Saqlain Mustaq?

BengaliPagol
January 22, 2013, 07:53 AM
Worst SLA in the country!!!

Worst insult to a BD crickeer

mufi_02
January 22, 2013, 10:14 AM
Good to see Rangpur getting their first win. I am rooting for them all the way. Nasir is carrying the team at this moment.

mufi_02
January 23, 2013, 10:03 AM
Another win for Rangpur. The underdog team is slowly making its mark. They are the Bangladesh of this BPL.

Fazal
January 23, 2013, 03:17 PM
The Cinderella team

BengaliPagol
January 23, 2013, 06:05 PM
When will Junaid get a chance!?!?

Naimul_Hd
January 25, 2013, 07:32 AM
most spirited team of this BPL. Good to see :)

roman
January 29, 2013, 09:43 PM
From Facebook...

The chairman of Rangpur Riders alleged about spot fixing against Umpires in Riders vs Khulna match. BCB will investigate it soon.

Dhakablues
January 29, 2013, 09:50 PM
Great.. this is what was left after the payment, food, hotel, PCB issue.. So we completed the whole circle of adventures..

cricheart
January 30, 2013, 05:47 AM
Spot fixing allegation against umpire! lol.. thats new.
BPL is real publicity for Bangladesh. Another Nadir Shah breed story comming? btw who is this chandu this time?!

Ajfar
January 30, 2013, 09:34 AM
Umpire abar khela fix ki rokom korbe? Umpire can give wrong lbw call but first he has to make sure the batsman misses the ball and it hits the pad? Umpire can't control that. I think the guy is just mad over some calls, and talking random BS.

Tiger Manc
January 30, 2013, 01:31 PM
The umpire could intentionally give no balls.