PDA

View Full Version : help needed

RezaA
January 12, 2013, 02:01 PM
can anyone provide me with the download of Java program compiler internet link for students? Thanks in advance.

One World
January 12, 2013, 02:37 PM
There is a thread for computer problems in Support section.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=34261

NoName
January 12, 2013, 05:07 PM
You can try NetBeans as well.

Moriarty
January 12, 2013, 05:07 PM
use eclipse

RezaA
January 12, 2013, 07:01 PM
thanks guys

Rubu
January 13, 2013, 09:22 PM
Almost all java compilers are free. It will be very hard to find a paid one (JBuilder is the only one I believe). so, netbeans.org or eclipse.

By the way, this is the wrong section for the thread. I will move it to support.

RezaA
March 10, 2013, 11:32 AM
I want to change my name from "Sir Humayun" to "Qochu Mia". Please mod bhaira change koira den. Sir nam ta neoai bhul hoise.

Zeeshan
March 10, 2013, 11:45 AM
I want to change my name from "Sir Humayun" to "Qochu Mia". Please mod bhaira change koira den. Sir nam ta neoai bhul hoise.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=28638

One World
June 4, 2013, 12:42 AM
Finding a user post has always been easy. Click on the replies column of the chosen thread, find the member name in the list, click on the post count in that thread, find the desired post which was made long back -> a very helpful tool for old, sticky and longer thread.

But, recently after doing above I am getting the message to wait for 10 seconds to request a search, no matter how long I take to initiate the process.

Any help?

Nasif
June 4, 2013, 09:45 AM
^^^ that has always been there. It is a small protection against bots scraping/grabbing data. When server was slow 10secs probably elapsed before you saw the page; but now that server is blazing through, you are noticing it.

Tigers_eye
June 10, 2013, 07:19 AM
^^^ adserver.com
ifeed.vcricket.com
b.scorecardresearch.com

Ki jinish? Bangladesh Cricket forum'a click korley nichey ei shob website ar transferring data ashtey thakay. It is taking more than 12 seconds to load the page. Mine should be instantly. I hate to say what others are experiencing.

Nasif
June 10, 2013, 09:49 AM
^^^^ Google adserver pays the $$$ for bc to stay alive. You should wait for it even if it takes 1min :)

Other guys give you the nice looking scorecard during game.

Tigers_eye
June 11, 2013, 06:58 AM
^^^^ Google adserver pays the $$$ for bc to stay alive. You should wait for it even if it takes 1min :)

Other guys give you the nice looking scorecard during game.
Thanks for the info. It seems the issue is fixed today. click and before I can blink I see the page. Nice.

Isnaad
June 11, 2013, 07:49 AM
I can't view BC polls in my android cell phone. Is there any easy way to solve this? Not that I can't live without polls in my cell; just saying. :)

Zunaid
June 11, 2013, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the info. It seems the issue is fixed today. click and before I can blink I see the page. Nice.

However, you're not the only one. The vcricket feed at times takes minutes to render. It's their server - I've sometimes wanted to rip it out particularly as I get 50-70Mbps downloads at home.

HerbeMannABg
October 19, 2017, 09:13 PM
hi how are you my friends

i need help please if some one knew how to put my pivture so that it appear in the avatar place ?