PDA

View Full Version : Multiple User Accounts

Zunaid
February 7, 2013, 07:12 PM
I know you all are aware of the forum rule where we ask people not to register multiple accounts and post from all in order to circumvent forum rules and otherwise abusing the forum. We have noticed the number has increased recently and we've decided to clamp down as much as we can.

We will be summarily closing ALL these accounts.

You know who you are. If you are one of them and would like a second or some other cases a third or fourth chance, fess up to a moderator. Let us know which of your multiple accounts would you like to keep. It is NOT given that you will be allowed to keep an account - your posting history does come into play.

al Furqaan
February 7, 2013, 10:49 PM
I created a 2nd account while I was banned, but never ended up activating it. If I had, maybe that account would be acclaimed as BC's greatest poster ever.

Ah, if only...

Zunaid
February 7, 2013, 10:55 PM
We do not need public self-flagellation. A PM would suffice. :)

BengaliPagol
February 8, 2013, 06:10 PM
aaah Spiderman/MyRoom/Playmaker :facepalm:

Zeeshan
February 9, 2013, 12:35 AM
What if you dream that you get into argument with The Zunaid on Shahbagh thread and he bans you and you register from college with alias swordfish to get a warning from The Reverse Swing?

Rabz
February 9, 2013, 04:35 AM
What if somebody has a case of Multiple Personality Disorder and logs in to the account based on which personality is in charge.

Going by the posting trend of some members, I'm sure some of them have MPD.

WorldCup11
February 14, 2013, 06:33 AM
Multiple Personality Disorder

It's a good topic to discuss and deserves its own thread. Let's open a poll "do you belive MPD is the act of spirits that we can't see?". We will then note how many of those multiple account holders come to vote for and against at what time of the day. Which personality gets active at what time. Let's help them to recover instead of banning them. :)

BANFAN
February 14, 2013, 06:46 AM
General amnesty...c'mon guys hurry up...:)

Zunaid
February 14, 2013, 06:58 AM
The window has closed

Naimul_Hd
February 14, 2013, 06:59 AM
Nijer laptop chara onno kono computer theke log in korte gele user name e mone ashe na, abar multiple !

Zunaid
February 14, 2013, 07:06 AM
Nijer laptop chara onno kono computer theke log in korte gele user name e mone ashe na, abar multiple !

Hala shob dhun fun jati.

If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.

naki, email-tao fake?

Ajfar
February 14, 2013, 09:08 AM
Doc I have 2 fake accounts Zeeshan_M, and Nadim. Please close them down. Ar use korbo nah. Sorry, maaf chai.

MohammedC
February 14, 2013, 09:17 AM
Doc I have 2 fake accounts Zeeshan_M, and Nadim. Please close them down. Ar use korbo nah. Sorry, maaf chai.

No wonder Nadim can't have his own name as BC nick

Nadim
February 14, 2013, 09:33 AM
Ki bhai amar pichone lagchen ken?

37000+post tahole ekhon ki hobe?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

simon
February 14, 2013, 10:29 AM
achcha, ki ki korle multiple accounts thakbe abar dhorao porbona?
jodio oishob banned members der jonno , tao emnei koutuhol thekei...

Isnaad
February 15, 2013, 02:08 PM

Ajfar bhai, I thought you said apni ar use korben na? :smh:

Bonglababu
March 8, 2013, 08:05 AM
ha ha ha ....
I think I am holding the record for most number of accounts :D

Tigers_eye
March 9, 2013, 09:23 AM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Zeeshan, bhalo hoiye ja. Bhalo hoitey poisha lagey na. Ar tor jodi ektu poisha'r taan thakey tahoiley Original Z rey ko!!

Nadim
March 9, 2013, 02:20 PM
Zeeshan, bhalo hoiye ja. Bhalo hoitey poisha lagey na. Ar tor jodi ektu poisha'r taan thakey tahoiley Original Z rey ko!!

pagol naki? :-|

Crisis
March 9, 2013, 06:20 PM
Good ol IP address.