PDA

View Full Version : Dhaka Premier League (DPL) 2013

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

MohammedC
September 30, 2013, 07:14 AM
Good to see Iqbal brothers' doing good !

But they still have problem with fitness specially Nafis.

MHRAM
September 30, 2013, 07:20 AM
This year the DPL has been quite good.

Although it would have been great to see more centuries from our players

Naimul_Hd
September 30, 2013, 07:26 AM
But they still have problem with fitness specially Nafis.

Yes, I think its a genetic issue. Chaccha, bhatija shobai fitness e weak. :)

Jadukor
September 30, 2013, 08:30 AM
Shakib toh team ei chance paibona or jei form

mufi_02
September 30, 2013, 09:07 AM
SJ: But right now you are in Bangladesh playing one-day matches in the Dhaka Premier Division. Why?

Azhar Mahmood: I love to play cricket. At the same time, I want to spend time with my family. I think it is a six-to-eight-week tournament. They asked me to come and play. I said no first, because I can't spend that much time here. Then Tamim Iqbal - he is a friend, like a brother - asked, "Why don't you come and play a few games, three or four games for two weeks?" I said "Okay, I will come and play." Coming here and playing, it is just to get match-fit. I don't want a gap of two to three months where I don't bowl.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/675273.html

kalpurush
September 30, 2013, 11:07 AM
shakib toh team ei chance paibona or jei form
[বাংলা]
হাতি বাঁচলেও লক্ষ টাকা, হাতি মরলেও লক্ষ টাকা!

[/বাংলা]

MohammedC
September 30, 2013, 11:07 AM
^^^ Tamim Iqbal will become a sports agent in the future.

MohammedShamim
September 30, 2013, 11:11 AM

so true, but I like because he is getting decent quality players in our league or his team.

SS
September 30, 2013, 02:35 PM
[বাংলা]
হাতি বাঁচলেও লক্ষ টাকা, হাতি মরলেও লক্ষ টাকা!

[/বাংলা]

Brilliant

SS
September 30, 2013, 02:44 PM

Who will be his deputy Sir Ash naki

Saifulsohel
September 30, 2013, 11:18 PM
Sk. Jamal DC 66/1. Al amin got 1. http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=1&match=465

Night_wolf
September 30, 2013, 11:22 PM
Jahurul approaching his narbhash 40..

Jadukor
September 30, 2013, 11:53 PM
Jahirul gone for 60. The guy has 10 FC centuries so he certainly knows how to score big runs but i am not sure why he doesn't kick on in recent times.

Rinathq
October 1, 2013, 01:42 AM
Alauddin Babu MOM for Sheikh Jamal....

Rinathq
October 1, 2013, 01:45 AM
39 runs given in last over.... Alauddin Babu... forget National team, forget A team... drop him permanently from Abahoni first

Jadukor
October 1, 2013, 01:48 AM
wait...what? 39 runs in one over!!!

Saifulsohel
October 1, 2013, 01:48 AM
Al amin 38/4.

Night_wolf
October 1, 2013, 01:56 AM
5N 1Wd <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.1, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6</acronym> <acronym class="four" title="Ov : 49.2, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 4 runs. ">4</acronym> <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.3, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6</acronym> <acronym class="four" title="Ov : 49.4, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 4 runs. ">4</acronym> <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.5, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6</acronym> 1Wd <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.6, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6

40 runs in an over, this must be a record
</acronym>

Zunaid
October 1, 2013, 02:08 AM
5N 1Wd <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.1, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6</acronym> <acronym class="four" title="Ov : 49.2, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 4 runs. ">4</acronym> <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.3, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6</acronym> <acronym class="four" title="Ov : 49.4, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 4 runs. ">4</acronym> <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.5, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6</acronym> 1Wd <acronym class="six" title="Ov : 49.6, bat : Elton Chicumburra, bwl : Alauddin Babu, 6 runs. ">6

40 runs in an over, this must be a record
</acronym>

Yes.

36 was the last one 6x6

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/282882.html

Jadukor
October 1, 2013, 02:30 AM
sadly Alauddin Babu will now require alauddin er cherag to get into the national team

SRK nishchoi praan khule hashtese...

Saifulsohel
October 1, 2013, 02:49 AM
Yes.

36 was the last one 6x6

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/282882.html

where is tamim on the list? I thought he made record yesterday?

Jumon
October 1, 2013, 02:53 AM
সারাদিন ফেসবুকে প্রেমিকার লগে চ্যাট করলেতো এমন হবেই।

BD_TigerZ
October 1, 2013, 02:54 AM
Al Amin and Rubel doing heaps of damage. Should Al Amin debut or play it safe with Rubel? For tests.

Gowza
October 1, 2013, 03:08 AM
play both al amin and rubel along with mash in the ODIs, for tests go with al amin because even if you take out rubel's test match performances his FC average is still around 50 from 16 matches whereas al amin has an FC average of 19 from 13 matches.

also i don't know if anyone else has noticed but rubel and al amin were born on the same day.

Rinathq
October 1, 2013, 03:12 AM
play both al amin and rubel along with mash in the ODIs, for tests go with al amin because even if you take out rubel's test match performances his FC average is still around 50 from 16 matches whereas al amin has an FC average of 19 from 13 matches.

also i don't know if anyone else has noticed but rubel and al amin were born on the same day.

Play 3 pacers for ODI? I would play 1 lol

MohammedShamim
October 1, 2013, 03:15 AM
best to play al-amin in test, thats allows him to improve at the same time.

Gowza
October 1, 2013, 03:18 AM
Play 3 pacers for ODI? I would play 1 lol

likely we'd play at least 2 though. if you are to pick between rubel and al amin i think it needs to come down to how they are bowling, they're both getting wickets but how are they getting the wickets, how many opportunities are they creating, econ rates etc because rubel has an ok ODI record and take out his ODIs and his list A record is tremendous, more tremendous than al amin's even and al amin's list A record is terrific.

but i don't think 3 pacers is that far fetched, the top 4 wicket takers in this DPL are rubel, mubarak, al amin and reza. pacers are dominating. rubel and al amin are way ahead of any other BD bowler.

Rinathq
October 1, 2013, 03:30 AM
likely we'd play at least 2 though. if you are to pick between rubel and al amin i think it needs to come down to how they are bowling, they're both getting wickets but how are they getting the wickets, how many opportunities are they creating, econ rates etc because rubel has an ok ODI record and take out his ODIs and his list A record is tremendous, more tremendous than al amin's even and al amin's list A record is terrific.

but i don't think 3 pacers it that far fetched, the top 4 wicket takers in this DPL are rubel, mubarak, al amin and reza. pacers are dominating. rubel and al amin are way ahead of any other BD bowler.

There is a huge difference between our local players and the Kiwis. Kiwis are far better at playing seamers compared to our flat track spin bullies. For ODI, i would say Rubel should get the nod as he is a pretty decent limited over bowler. But for tests I would say the Robiul- Al Amin combo would be great. At least it looks great on paper. And a 3 pacer combo does not make sense against a non Subcontinent side. We dont have 3 in form seamers who are absolutely blowing things out of proportion. We dont even have Nazmul who would have been economical

Gowza
October 1, 2013, 03:46 AM
There is a huge difference between our local players and the Kiwis. Kiwis are far better at playing seamers compared to our flat track spin bullies. For ODI, i would say Rubel should get the nod as he is a pretty decent limited over bowler. But for tests I would say the Robiul- Al Amin combo would be great. At least it looks great on paper. And a 3 pacer combo does not make sense against a non Subcontinent side. We dont have 3 in form seamers who are absolutely blowing things out of proportion. We dont even have Nazmul who would have been economical

rubel is on 19 wickets, al amin on 18, mubarak is next highest on 15 then reza on 12 then sohag on 10 so rubel and al amin are doing much much better than any of the BD spinners. and mash is a quality ODI bowler. rubel is averaging 10.73 so far this DPL, al amin is averaging 11.22 so far this DPL with reza at 15.75, enamul jr has 10 wickets at 17.8, sohag has 10 at 14.8, arafat has 10 at 18.1 and halder has 11 at 17.81. razzak is averaging 23.16 with 6 wickets from 4 matches (pending current match).

yes the kiwis are different to BD batsmen but clearly rubel and al amin are blowing awaying the rest of the competition this DPL, at least so far.

why not have an attack of mash, rubel, al amin, razzak/sohag and shakib? i'm just saying it's an option.

Gowza
October 1, 2013, 03:47 AM
mosaddek is at the crease.

MohammedShamim
October 1, 2013, 04:07 AM
Abul Hasan is back! Abul Bashar.. the more mature.

Mosaddek Hossain becoming a national hero... what a player!!!

Jumon
October 1, 2013, 04:28 AM
39,100,76,62 and now batting on 31. Take a bow little Tiger Mosaddek.
So called super stars of national team should learn what is consistensy from him.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

MohammedShamim
October 1, 2013, 04:30 AM
39,100,76,62 and now batting on 31. Take a bow little Tiger Mosaddek.
So called super stars of national team should learn what is consistensy from him.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

He will be at the same level as Nasir! Tamim and Shakib are below Nassa's level.

Jumon
October 1, 2013, 04:47 AM
He will be at the same level as Nasir! Tamim and Shakib are below Nassa's level.

Tamim may be below Nassa but not Shakib.
Shakibs level is above all bd player. Hope Mosaddek keeps improving. He is on 42 now.

Jumon
October 1, 2013, 05:05 AM
Seen a photo in facebook that U-19 team left for WI. Mosaddek still playing for Abahoni.
Isn't he going?

Night_wolf
October 1, 2013, 05:48 AM
Seen a photo in facebook that U-19 team left for WI. Mosaddek still playing for Abahoni.
Isn't he going?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Mosaddek is in the team, surely he'll go, may be he got held back by abahoni for this match..but if he is held back of this tour because of DPL it'll be a huge shame

Zunaid
October 1, 2013, 06:42 AM
They leave tonight at 10:30 pm. Just spoke to coach McInnes. Crazy itinerary. Then via London, Barbados, Port of Spain to Guyana. Reaching there 4 in the morning on Thursday. And their first game is Saturday. They'll be dog tired.

Tiger444
October 1, 2013, 07:21 AM
They leave tonight at 10:30 pm. Just spoke to coach McInnes. Crazy itinerary. Then via London, Barbados, Port of Spain to Guyana. Reaching there 4 in the morning on Thursday. And their first game is Saturday. They'll be dog tired.

Wow what a crazy schedule. Why couldnt BCB send them down to Guyuna earlier? That's just unfair for these players. Especially since they aren't used to traveling let alone something ridiculous like this

MHRAM
October 1, 2013, 08:45 AM
Our players will be jetlagged by that time.

Anyways, its a challenge they have to put up with.

Nadim
October 1, 2013, 11:32 AM
Abahani bowler leaks record 39 runs in an over

http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/676011.html

Ouch Alauddin Babu :lol:

MohammedC
October 1, 2013, 12:19 PM
Alauddin Babu made history when he told a newspaper. I am an ordinary batsmen, ordinary bowler and ordinary fielder hence I am a good all-rounder.

He is now verifying his own statement.

M.H.Rubel
October 1, 2013, 01:58 PM
Shamsur is having a poor strike rate in the tournament so far....... http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=8603;type=tournament

NoName
October 1, 2013, 07:55 PM
We are the best at making these records!

Zeeshan
October 1, 2013, 10:08 PM
Abahani bowler leaks record 39 runs in an over

http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/676011.html

Ouch Alauddin Babu :lol:

koi notun thred to khulte parla nah????? jau moro

The 39-run over - how it happened

49.0: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 5 runs from no ball
49.0: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 1 wide
49.1: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 6 runs
49.2: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 4 runs
49.3: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 6 runs
49.4: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 4 runs
49.5: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 6 runs
49.5: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 1 wide
49.6: Alauddin Babu to Elton Chigumbura: 6 runs

We did it folks! (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/current/story/676011.html) Someone call Guinness. :notworthy:

Zeeshan
October 1, 2013, 10:12 PM
Let's just hope Asif bhai doesn't see this. Shaakh diye maach dhaka...naki maach diye shaakh dhakbo...not the capital, not the flute shaakh

Gowza
October 1, 2013, 11:46 PM
Shouldn't make a difference as soumya hasn't performed with bat and it's 11th hour but 3 wickets from his pacers, ability to open, ton in the oractice match could mean he has a slight chance of selection.

MohammedShamim
October 2, 2013, 03:18 AM
Ashar Zaidi (http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/TournamentClubPlayer.aspx?id=3075) is he not a pakistani playing for Gazi Tank?

reyme
October 2, 2013, 03:52 AM
It seems Ashar Zaidi is based in England and probably has British passport. Maybe came to play DPL through Azhar Mahmood...

reyme
October 2, 2013, 03:56 AM
I can't believe Rajin Saleh got a batting slot for Mohammedan. He is batting with a strike take under 30. I don't think he can ever go above 40...how can he get picked? Even a under 19 batsman will do better...

M.H.Rubel
October 4, 2013, 04:18 AM
Match : Kalabagan Cricket Academy Vs Sk. Jamal
Innings of Sk. Jamal DC (Maximum 34 overs)
205/8 Gulbadin 99*
http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=2&match=469

M.H.Rubel
October 4, 2013, 04:22 AM
Cricket Coaching Sc 99/5(24.1 ov)-Max 40 ov
vs Khelaghar SKS
http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=2&match=470

ReZ_1
October 4, 2013, 05:51 AM
I can't believe Rajin Saleh got a batting slot for Mohammedan. He is batting with a strike take under 30. I don't think he can ever go above 40...how can he get picked? Even a under 19 batsman will do better...

Javed omar, rajin saleh and rokibul the three tortoise rider..:facepalm:

MHRAM
October 4, 2013, 10:20 AM
Rajin saleh should become a coach rather than a player.

AsifTheManRahman
October 4, 2013, 10:45 AM
Rajin saleh should become a coach rather than a player.
And coach what? How to block half volleys? Riyad already knows how to.

MHRAM
October 4, 2013, 12:14 PM
And coach what? How to block half volleys? Riyad already knows how to.

blocking half volleys aint anything special when you have rakibul hasan who has a history of blocking Full tosses :) and that too in T20

:notworthy::notworthy:

Max100
October 4, 2013, 01:09 PM
DPL will be dull without national 15 players.

M.H.Rubel
October 4, 2013, 01:16 PM
DPL will be dull without national 15 players.

So we are a test playing nation who have only 15 players.......

MohammedC
October 4, 2013, 01:19 PM

Bullet post. We must come out of this mentality if we want to see our domestic cricket succeed.

Just for 15 to 20 player we wasted so much time last year.

roman
October 4, 2013, 01:29 PM

Thats what the club officials AkA BCB directors think. When will we have a BCB without club influence?

MohammedC
October 4, 2013, 01:42 PM
Thats what the club officials AkA BCB directors think. When will we have a BCB without club influence?

Because 99% fans wont even bother if we have a tournament without national players. We are making it easy for BCB/CCDM.

Nocturnal
October 7, 2013, 02:44 AM
Today's Match: Round 7
so far update
http://digicricket.marssil.com/Default.aspx

Gazi Tank Cricketers: 189/10 - 49 Ov - New recruit: Jacob Oram (NZ) - Scott Styris also playing
Abahani Ltd: still to Bat - New recruit: Zander de Bruyn (http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/44689.html) (SA) allrounder

Mohammedan SC: 240/10 - 50 Ov - Upul Tharanga 73 (62) runs
Victoria SC : 12/1 - 5 Over

Prime Bank CC - 200/10 - 46.4 Ov - New recruit Ravi Bopara 74(78) runs - Brendan Taylor also playing
Sk. Jamal: still to Bat -

MHRAM
October 7, 2013, 03:16 AM
great to see our youngsters playing along international stars. thanks PCB for everything.atleast the clubs are no longer running after club cricketers of pakistan
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Gowza
October 7, 2013, 04:36 AM
soumya just past his highest list A score, his new highest is 32*....

Gowza
October 7, 2013, 04:53 AM
soumya now 53* strike rate 115.

Gowza
October 7, 2013, 04:57 AM
perhaps a break through list A innings for soumya, hopefully from this he will do better in the shorter formats.

MHRAM
October 7, 2013, 05:20 AM

Sad but true, we only have a small number of players that are of international standard and hence we see even the clubs being uninterested with the locals.

we have only ourselves to blame. Clubs can do whatever they want. If the domestic players improve, then clubs in the future wont mind if the National team misses out.

MohammedC
October 7, 2013, 07:15 AM
Sheikh Jamal and Gazi tops the group Brothers will join them soon.

M.H.Rubel
October 7, 2013, 08:15 AM
Apamoni ajke 189 chase korte giye 176 Korese.

Tiger444
October 7, 2013, 08:19 AM
Just can't believe how bad Abahani is. Then again what can you expect when you open with SN and Nazim even in domestics.

roman
October 7, 2013, 08:36 AM
MSC won against Victoria. How come Dilshan isn't playing? Is he injured or just came to play first few matches?

Tiger Manc
October 7, 2013, 02:04 PM
^^ Both!

http://www.espncricinfo.com/srilanka/content/story/677501.html

Tiger Manc
October 7, 2013, 02:05 PM
As good as it is to see Soumya score a 50 I would much prefer him to open rather than bat in the middle order. We don't have many top order batsmen coming through at the moment so his best chance of making it into the Bangladesh team is to get runs as an opener.

Gowza
October 7, 2013, 03:57 PM
As good as it is to see Soumya score a 50 I would much prefer him to open rather than bat in the middle order. We don't have many top order batsmen coming through at the moment so his best chance of making it into the Bangladesh team is to get runs as an opener.

Definitely, maybe he's batting middle order because they're giving him more if the bowling load...needs to open or at least bat at 3 imo.

M.H.Rubel
October 8, 2013, 01:27 PM
Khelaghar SKS won by 47 runs
http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=2&match=480

Kalabagan Cricket Academy won by 52
http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=2&match=479

MHRAM
October 8, 2013, 02:13 PM
the dpl looks weak without lankans and our main players

PathanAFG
October 8, 2013, 02:38 PM
Glad to see our boys have been given the chance to play in DPDL - and they seem to doing superb all the three of them. We've plenty of others if interested :)

Afghan tiger, Gulbadin Naib (http://sports.af/afghan-tiger-gulbadin-naib-2013-10-08/)

Nocturnal
October 8, 2013, 03:58 PM
*sigh*! next year e 2nd division league follow korte hobe! :ohno:

Points Table
Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR
Sheikh Jamal 7 5 2 0 0 10 +0.841
Gazi Tank 7 5 2 0 0 10 +0.345
Brothers 6 4 1 0 1 9 +1.336
Victoria SC 7 4 2 0 1 9 +0.864
Kalabagan CA 7 4 2 0 1 9 -0.025
Prime Bank 7 4 3 0 0 8 +0.522
Prime DSC 7 4 3 0 0 8 -0.179
Mohammedan 7 4 3 0 0 8 -0.731
Kalabagan KC 7 2 4 0 1 5 +0.146
Abahani Ltd 7 1 6 0 0 2 -0.072 :facepalm:
Cricket CS 6 1 5 0 0 2 -1.182
Khelaghar 7 1 6 0 0 2 -1.384

http://www.espncricinfo.com/dhaka-premier-division-2013/content/series/669569.html

Nocturnal
October 24, 2013, 03:53 PM
Ok, looks like more trouble for Abahani. Their only win was with CCS. So, now Khelaghar is ahead a them ... GREAT! :(

Cricinfo:
"Cricket Coaching School (CCS) have been relegated to the Dhaka First Division Cricket League with immediate effect for the team's failure to turn up at the ground on time for the match against Brothers Union on 08 October 2013.

Therefore, the points and net run rate equation from matches involving CCS will no longer stand. "

Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR For Against
Brothers Union 6 4 1 0 1 9 +1.336 969/179.1 904/222.0
Kalabagan Cricket Academy 7 4 2 0 1 9 -0.025 1014/229.0 967/217.1
Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi Club 6 4 2 0 0 8 +0.982 1351/259.5 1067/253.0
Gazi Tank Cricketers 6 4 2 0 0 8 +0.365 1067/247.2 1078/273.0
Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club 7 4 3 0 0 8 -0.179 1268/304.1 1289/296.3
Mohammedan Sporting Club 7 4 3 0 0 8 -0.731 1336/326.4 1599/331.4
Victoria Sporting Club 6 3 2 0 1 7 +1.002 849/197.4 803/243.5
Prime Bank Cricket Club 6 3 3 0 0 6 +0.070 1330/295.4 1220/275.3
Kalabagan Krira Chakra 7 2 4 0 1 5 +0.146 1267/281.0 1226/281.0
Khelaghar Samaj Kallyan Samity 6 1 5 0 0 2 -1.383 862/281.0 939/211.0
Abahani Limited 6 0 6 0 0 0 -0.842 1314/283.0 1535/279.5

http://www.espncricinfo.com/dhaka-premier-division-2013/engine/series/669569.html?view=pointstable

Bangla Version:
http://bangla.bdnews24.com/cricket/article689625.bdnews

Tiger444
October 24, 2013, 03:59 PM
When are the dpl matches startin again? Its been awhile since they last played

Nocturnal
October 24, 2013, 04:10 PM
When are the dpl matches startin again? Its been awhile since they last played

Oct 27th ...

Tiger444
October 24, 2013, 11:10 PM
Oct 27th ...

Thanks bhai

Jadukor
October 24, 2013, 11:35 PM
Cricinfo:
"Cricket Coaching School (CCS) have been relegated to the Dhaka First Division Cricket League with immediate effect for the team's failure to turn up at the ground on time for the match against Brothers Union on 08 October 2013.

Therefore, the points and net run rate equation from matches involving CCS will no longer stand. "

What kind of ruling is this! why should other teams have to suffer because of CCS?
They should have just relegated CCS and kept everything else unchanged

Gowza
October 25, 2013, 01:56 AM
why did they stop playing DPL matches?

MHRAM
October 25, 2013, 04:08 AM
Eid

MohammedC
October 25, 2013, 04:52 AM
If Abahani get relegated I will never follow any team. It will be just who scored what kind of following.

Zunaid
October 25, 2013, 07:14 AM
ITINERARY (Rounds 8 - 11)
Round 08
<table style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 624px; margin-left: 5.4pt; border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">Date
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Team
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 21.3pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="28">vs
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Team
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">Venue
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">27-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Victoria Sporting Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 21.3pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="28">vs
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Abahani Limited
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">BKSP-3
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">27-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Gazi Tank Cricketers
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 21.3pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="28">vs
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Lt Sk. Jamal Dhanmondi Club Ltd
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">S C S
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Prime Bank Cricket Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Kalabagan Cricket Academy
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">KSOAS
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">28-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Mohammedan Sporting Club Ltd
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Khelaghor Samaj Kallyan Samity
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">BKSP-3
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">28-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Brothers Union
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">KSOAS
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Round 09
<table style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 624px; margin-left: 5.4pt; border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">30-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Victoria Sporting Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 21.3pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="28">vs
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Lt Sk. Jamal Dhanmondi Club Ltd
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">S K S
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">30-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Gazi Tank Cricketers
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Prime Bank Cricket Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">S C S
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">30-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Abahani Limited
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Khelaghor Samaj Kallyan Samity
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">31-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Mohammedan Sporting Club Ltd
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Brothers Union
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">S K S
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">31-10-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Kalabagan Krira Chakra
Round 10
<table style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 624px; margin-left: 5.4pt; border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">02-11-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Victoria Sporting Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Prime Bank Cricket Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">BKSP-3
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">02-11-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Kalabagan Cricket Academy
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">02-11-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Lt Sk. Jamal Dhanmondi Club Ltd
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">S K S
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">03-11-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Abahani Limited
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">03-11-13
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Kalabagan Krira Chakra
Round 11
<table style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 631px; border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none; padding: 0in;" width="8">
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">05-11-13
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Victoria Sporting Club
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Gazi Tank Cricketers
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 63.8pt; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="85">KSOAS
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none; padding: 0in;" width="8">
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">05-11-13
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Prime Bank Cricket Club
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Khelaghor Samaj Kallyan Samity
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none; padding: 0in;" width="8">
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">05-11-13
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Lt Sk. Jamal Dhanmondi Club Ltd
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Brothers Union
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">06-11-13
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Abahani Limited
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Kalabagan Krira Chakra
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 61.7pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="82">06-11-13
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 165.1pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="220">Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 155.9pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="208">Kalabagan Cricket Academy
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 49.05pt; border: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="65">
VENUE:
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 56.85pt; border: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="76">

BKSP-3
KSOAS
</td><td colspan="3" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 297.45pt; border: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="397">

Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan Ground 3, Savar
Khan Shaheb Osman Ali Stadium, Fatullah, Narayanganj
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none; padding: 0in;" width="94">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 49.05pt; border: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="65">
</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 56.85pt; border: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="76">SCS
SKS
</td><td colspan="3" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 297.45pt; border: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="397">Shahid Chandu Stadium, Bogra
Shahid Kamaruzzaman Stadium, Rajshahi

</td><td colspan="2" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none; padding: 0in;" width="94">
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="8"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="58"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="25"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="51"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="169"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="28"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="199"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="9"> </td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; border: none;" width="85"> </td></tr></tbody></table>Note:
· Cricket Coaching School (CCS) have been relegated to the Dhaka First Division Cricket League with immediate effect for the team’s failure to turn up at the ground on time for the match against Brothers Union on 08 October 2013. Therefore, the points and net run rate equation from matches involving CCS will no longer stand.
· There are no reserve days for rounds 8-11. Matches called off due to weather condition or for unforeseen reasons on a schedu

Nocturnal
October 26, 2013, 03:33 AM
from PA:
Luke Wright, Greg Smith (http://www.espncricinfo.com/england/content/player/308338.html) (Eng), Tom Latham (http://www.espncricinfo.com/canada/content/player/388802.html) (NZ) will play for Abahani in next match vs Victoria, can they finally win?

http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2013/2013_10_26/content_zoom/2013_10_26_19_1_b.jpg

Sohel
October 26, 2013, 04:00 AM
Does anyone here (Nadim?) has an updated list of foreign players in the DPL, and the teams they're playing for?

Nocturnal
October 26, 2013, 04:25 AM
Does anyone here (Nadim?) has an updated list of foreign players in the DPL, and the teams they're playing for?

Sohel bhai, click on team name from the list on right ... you will see the squad with foreign players .... not 100% updated though!

http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/TournamentClub.aspx?id=157

Sohel
October 26, 2013, 04:26 AM
Thanks Noc. I hope they update it ASAP :)

Nocturnal
October 26, 2013, 04:50 AM
If Abahani get relegated I will never follow any team. It will be just who scored what kind of following.

same here ... will follow whatever league that stupid Abahani team play ... but we still have 4 matches ... one with Khelaghar .... and al-amin, mosaddek are back, with Luke Wright I'm hoping and praying that we will get away this time.... following DPl since '92 (Class 7 e portam thokon) ... ei rokon dhurdin kokono ashe nai ..... Allah map koro! :facepalm:

apnar ebong baki kopal pora Abahani fan der jonno purano ei pic dui ta uthshorgo korlam .... (ageo post kora hoise BC te 1st photo ta, Abahani '94 League Champion Team, funny I see BD-NZ Test umpire Richard Illingworth in the pic) :big_hug:

http://i.imgur.com/TbJq2da.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S25Hd8p.jpg

Zunaid
October 26, 2013, 05:02 AM
Media Release

WALTON DHAKA PREMIER DIVISION CRICKET LEAGUE 2012-2013: Next round of matches postponed

The Walton Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League 2012-13 matches of round 8-11 as per the itinerary issued on 24 October 2013 have been postponed due to unavoidable reasons. The Cricket Committee of Dhaka Metropolis (CCDM) will announce a revised itinerary for the games in due course.

Nocturnal
October 26, 2013, 05:07 AM
^^ oh no! not again .. dhur :(

MohammedShamim
October 26, 2013, 05:40 AM
That's crap mainly due to political reasons, Bangladesh will be in chaos, don't be shocked if all ODI gets cancelled. Remember papon himself is a politician and who knows what they have planned on their head

MHRAM
October 26, 2013, 07:19 AM
I don't thin you can blame papon

As far as the political scenario is concerned thing are difficult. Why is our country so garbage?

Nadim
October 30, 2013, 01:54 PM
Resumes tomorrow!

Murad
October 30, 2013, 11:47 PM
Victoria SC 140/0(27.2 ov)
vs Abahani Ltd

Prime Bank CC 137/1(27.1 ov)
vs Kalabagan Cricket Academy

Sk. Jamal DC 126/0(25.2 ov)
vs Gazi Tank Cricketers

MHRAM
October 31, 2013, 12:12 AM
what's with the runfest?

Gowza
October 31, 2013, 01:52 AM
good to see soumya make some runs, and as an opener as well. jahurul made runs as an opener as well. perhaps they have been motivated by the talk of anamul getting into rough territory in regards to his national team position.

Nadim
October 31, 2013, 02:03 AM
Lol B.Taylor 100 in 46.

Nadim
October 31, 2013, 02:05 AM
How can a genuine Leggie(Nur) only bowl 2 overs whereas two SLA bowled 20 overs. No wonder everybody want to be SLA bowler.

Sick captaincy and management

MHRAM
October 31, 2013, 02:13 AM
some epic collapses today

Luke Wright troubling our locals shows how bad we are

BanCricFan
October 31, 2013, 04:14 AM
How can a genuine Leggie(Nur) only bowl 2 overs whereas two SLA bowled 20 overs. No wonder everybody want to be SLA bowler.

Sick captaincy and management

Top post. As usual absolutely no efforts by BCB or anyone to groom a genuine leggie. Nur should play many FC and List A games regularly. And, bowl lots of overs. Otherwise, we WILL lose a genuine prospect!

Nocturnal
October 31, 2013, 09:48 AM
yeah Abahani finally won ...
Abahani vs Victoria scorecard :
http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=2&match=488

Gowza
November 1, 2013, 08:10 AM
4 wickets for shabbir and a half century, nice. he really should bowl more often, needs to get more consistency from his bat as well but this is a really nice all round performance.

MohammedC
November 1, 2013, 08:27 AM
Looks like all English players are in Dhaka.

MHRAM
November 1, 2013, 09:07 AM
Why wont they be? They are trying to get acclimatized so that they don't get banglawashed

Rifat H
November 1, 2013, 09:58 AM
[বাংলা]ওয়ালটনের কাণ্ডজ্ঞান!
[/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]চলমান প্রিমিয়ার লিগ ক্রিকেটের স্পন্সর প্রতিষ্ঠান ওয়ালটন ম্যান অব দ্যা ম্যাচের পুরস্কার হিসেবে ব্লেন্ডার (!) দিয়ে আসছে শুরু থেকেই। 'অব্মাননাকর' এ পুরুস্কার নিয়ে এতোদিন পর্যন্ত কেউ কোনো টু শব্দ না করলেও এবার মুখ খুলেছেন ইংল্যান্ড জাতীয় দলের ক্রিকেটার লুক রাইট।

লুক রাইটকে সম্প্রতি ম্যান অব দ্যা ম্যাচের পুরস্কার হিসেবে একটি ব্লেন্ডার দেয়া হয়েছে। এ নিয়ে ৩১ অক্টোবর লুক রাইট টুইটারে তার মতামত ব্যক্ত করেছেন। টু্‌ইটারে পোস্ট করা এ স্ট্যাটাসটি দেখেছেন প্রায় ৮৪ হাজার ব্যবহারকারী।
[বাংলা]
লুক রাইট লিখেছেন, ''আজ আবাহনীর হয়ে প্রথম ম্যাচটি জিততে পেরে আমি আনন্দিত। একই সাথে আরো একটি বিষয় জানাচ্ছি যে, এর আগে কখনো ম্যাচসেরার পুরস্কার হিসেবে ব্লেন্ডার পাইনি!''

একই সাথে তিনি ম্যাচসেরার পুরস্কার পাওয়ার মুহুর্তের ছবিও পোস্ট করেন তিনি।

বিষয়টি নিয়ে ইতোমধ্যেই সামাজিক মাধ্যমগুলোতে সমালোচনার ঝড় উঠেছে। ওয়ালটনের এ 'আক্কেলজ্ঞান' নিয়ে প্রশ্ন তুলেছেন অনেকেই। তাদের মতে, প্রথম শ্রেণির এ ক্রিকেট প্রতিযোগিতায় কীভাবে ব্লেন্ডারের মতো স্বল্পমূল্যের একটি পুরস্কার দিতে পারছে প্রতিষ্ঠানটি! প্রতিযোগিতায় সহযোগিতার করতে গিয়ে ওয়ালটন দেশের সম্মান ক্ষুণ্ণ করছে এমন কথাও লিখেছেন ফেসবুক-ব্লগ ব্যবহারকারীরা।

২৮ বছর বয়সী লুক রাইট ইংল্যান্ড জাতীয় দলের হয়ে ৪৮টি ওয়ানডে এবং ৪৬ টি-টোয়েন্টি ম্যাচ খেলেছেন। ইংল্যান্ড ছাড়াও লুক রাইট খেলেছেন ঢাকা গ্লাডিয়েটর, ইংল্যান্ড লায়ন্স, পুনে ওয়ারিয়র্স ও মেলবোর্ন স্টার্সের মতো দলের বিপক্ষে। বর্তমানে তিনি ঢাকার ঐতিহ্যবাহী ক্লাব আবাহনী লিমিটেডের হয়ে খেলছেন। টুইটারে লুক রাইটের ফলোয়ার প্রায় ৮৪ হাজার।

এ প্রসঙ্গে ওয়ালটনের সিনিয়র ডেপুটি ডিরেক্টর, হেড অব ক্রিয়েটিভ অ্যান্ড পাবলিকেশনস মো. আলমগীর হোসেন (উদয় হাকিম) বলেন,"আমাদের স্পন্সরশিপের পেছনে একটি উদ্দেশ্য থাকে তা হলো ওয়ালটনের যে পণ্যগুলো আছে সেগুলোর প্রচার করা। এ কারণে ম্যান অব দ্য ম্যাচের পুরস্কার ব্লেন্ডার দেওয়া হয়েছে।"

http://s18.postimg.org/uhjmvzrft/news_in.jpg

ওয়ালটনের নামিদামি অনেক পণ্য আছে পুরস্কার হিসেবে সেগুলো দেওয়া হয় না কেন, এমন প্রশ্নের জবাবে তিনি বলেন, "ম্যাচ সেরার পুরস্কার ব্লেন্ডার বাদে অন্যকিছু দিলে প্রতিষ্ঠানের খরচ বেশি হবে। প্রতিষ্ঠান নিশ্চয়ই সুবিধার কথা চিন্তা করবে, খরচ বাঁচানো ও পণ্যের প্রচারের দিক আমাদের মাথায় রাখতে হয়।"

লুক রাইটের টু্‌ইট সম্পর্কে আলমগীর হোসেন বলেন,"তিনি যদি এ পুরস্কার নিয়ে তুচ্ছতাচ্ছিল্য করেন, তাহলে বলতে হয়, এর আগে অনেকেই এ পুরস্কারকে অ্যাপ্রিশিয়েট করেছেন। লুক রাইটের মতো একজন খ্যাতনামা ক্রিকেটারের উচিৎ ছিলো এ পুরস্কারের অ্যাপ্রিশিয়েট করা।"[/বাংলা][/বাংলা]

http://www.poriborton.com/article_details.php?article_id=36425

MHRAM
November 1, 2013, 10:07 AM
a blender is not worth more than 50USD

But I am sure he saw the funny side of it. Atleast he did not make any offensive statement.

dash
November 1, 2013, 10:25 AM
it is a marketing ploy....it is not the worth of the blender but their blender is used by the cricketers is the message they convey..

mufi_02
November 1, 2013, 10:37 AM
বিষয়টি নিয়ে ইতোমধ্যেই সামাজিক মাধ্যমগুলোতে সমালোচনার ঝড় উঠেছে।

BDNews is a big joke. Luke Wright was not serious. Their translation made his statement very serious too. Making a big deal out of nothing.

roman
November 1, 2013, 10:43 AM
From the tone of that tweet, Luke did not make any offensive statement regarding the blender. Its that poriborton (never heard of it before) newspaper making a big deal out of nothing. .

ReZ_1
November 1, 2013, 10:53 AM
Lolzz
At least he got something materialistic, I mean instead of getting 500usd written Hardboard (which no one knows how many years later will transform into money) he got a motor to work with..

AsifTheManRahman
November 1, 2013, 10:56 AM
Haha, Luke should have known a good sense of humor has no place in Bangladesh.

AsifTheManRahman
November 1, 2013, 10:59 AM
[বাংলা]
লুক রাইটের টু্‌ইট সম্পর্কে আলমগীর হোসেন বলেন,"তিনি যদি এ পুরস্কার নিয়ে তুচ্ছতাচ্ছিল্য করেন, তাহলে বলতে হয়, এর আগে অনেকেই এ পুরস্কারকে অ্যাপ্রিশিয়েট করেছেন। লুক রাইটের মতো একজন খ্যাতনামা ক্রিকেটারের উচিৎ ছিলো এ পুরস্কারের অ্যাপ্রিশিয়েট করা।"[/বাংলা]

That's right, worship that blender, Luke.

Night_wolf
November 1, 2013, 12:04 PM
til ke tal kora keu amade thek sikhuk!

Nadim
November 1, 2013, 02:19 PM
Its off season here in England so all playing in DPL. ar amra off season e bhater gamla niye bose thaki, khela to durer kotha

AsifTheManRahman
November 1, 2013, 04:26 PM
Its off season here in England so all playing in DPL. ar amra off season e bhater gamla niye bose thaki, khela to durer kotha

Nadim, chi chi, shonar cheleder naam e eshob ki bolcho? Oderke oder moto khelte dao, jano na Bangladesher khelowarder niye shomalochona kora koto boro paap?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

simon
November 1, 2013, 05:26 PM

Nadim ,tumi eta ki bolla , ei post e tumi "bhaat" ke choto korla, ami er tibro ninda janai.

Rinathq
November 1, 2013, 05:32 PM
first they didnt take get joke, than they made sure they Walton a bigger joke...classy BD media

MohammedC
November 1, 2013, 06:15 PM
Hey Luke how are blending in with Abahani.

Nocturnal
November 1, 2013, 07:16 PM
Hey Luke how are blending in with Abahani.

will know soon, survival match tomorrow vs Khelaghar! :)

RazabQ
November 2, 2013, 01:42 AM
Luke doesn't get the the true [বাংলা]মুল্য[/বাংলা] of the blender. He can now get his biryani pureed, juiced and to go ... instead of his customary protein shake!

Zeeshan
November 2, 2013, 02:38 AM
That's right let's worship Luke, it's not as if we get players of his caliber playing for us everyday. I mean had Tamim said the same tweet, it's not as if we would not have said: oi beta chup thak paisos ekta puroshkar, aar korish tui tiroshkar.

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 02:48 AM
Nadim ,tumi eta ki bolla , ei post e tumi "bhaat" ke choto korla, ami er tibro ninda janai.

nadim bhaier fashi na howa porjonto hartal.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 04:35 AM
Eagerly awaiting a "panir tenki" MoM prize from Gazi one of these days. "Tuboil" or "famp" are too expensive. This is what happens when poor people become billionaires. Expect more sophistication from their kids, if we're lucky.

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 04:47 AM
We should celebrate the fact that in Bangladesh it's possible for poor people can become billionaires.

Let the MOM ward be a passel of lungis. Let's celebrate the success. Laugh with them and not at them and let's drop a Walton fridge on the Kiwi team tomorrow. Metaphorically.

Zeeshan
November 2, 2013, 04:54 AM
You really had to make me Google "passel" didn't you, Doc? :)

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 05:14 AM
You really had to make me Google "passel" didn't you, Doc? :)

And you thought I typoed parcel? :)

Glad to spread some virtual book-learnin'

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 06:42 AM
DHAKA,Saturday, 02 November 2013

Media Release

WALTON DHAKAPREMIER DIVISIONCRICKETLEAGUE 2012-2013: Matches from 05 Nov. temporarily suspended

The Walton Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League 2012-13 matches scheduled from 05 November 2013 have been temporarily suspended due to unavoidable reasons. The Cricket Committee of Dhaka Metropolis (CCDM) will announce a revised itinerary for the games in due course.

MohammedC
November 2, 2013, 06:43 AM
Another harthal

Nadim
November 3, 2013, 02:15 AM
Abahani might win today.

Good too see Al Amin Jr doing well with the bowl and bat.. He is very similar player to Mossadek and did pretty well in u19 level. But same size as Mominul.

Surprised Mossadek didn't ball today. And professor SN flops again. What a waste; can't even reach double figures these days

Nadim
November 3, 2013, 02:16 AM
Well Luke gone. No blender for him today then.

Its Time for Mosaddek and Am Amin to rescue with the bat

Nocturnal
November 3, 2013, 05:36 AM
Abahani won again! what a surprise :)
http://www.digicricket.marssil.com/match/MatchData.aspx?op=2&match=496

MHRAM
November 3, 2013, 07:03 AM
rajin scored a 89 ball 90

Gowza
November 3, 2013, 07:05 AM
rajin scored a 89 ball 90

Quite out of character.

Eshen
November 3, 2013, 10:40 AM
DHAKA,Saturday, 02 November 2013

Media Release

WALTON DHAKAPREMIER DIVISIONCRICKETLEAGUE 2012-2013: Matches from 05 Nov. temporarily suspended

The Walton Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League 2012-13 matches scheduled from 05 November 2013 have been temporarily suspended due to unavoidable reasons. The Cricket Committee of Dhaka Metropolis (CCDM) will announce a revised itinerary for the games in due course.I guess they are delaying the league so that national teamers can play the last two rounds.

OmOr
November 3, 2013, 11:07 AM
No delaying is due to our beloved Hartal ;) n strike :D

reyme
November 3, 2013, 05:27 PM
Afgan Premier League!

At least 12 players are from AFG. Mohameddan playing 3 in their top 6 batting lineup...

ReZ_1
November 4, 2013, 12:01 PM
Afgan Premier League!

At least 12 players are from AFG. Mohameddan playing 3 in their top 6 batting lineup...

We need to play T20 qualifier with them, this is making no good for us,
hopefully after the availability of Bd national players they will be sent back asap!

MustaphaAli
November 4, 2013, 02:50 PM
We need to play T20 qualifier with them, this is making no good for us,
hopefully after the availability of Bd national players they will be sent back asap!

Nah bhai we not indians thats jealous mentality but ofcourse your right about the conditions and wickets their players are getting alot of good use out of this.. but what i dont understand is the whole point of this was to get fast bowlers like hamid n shapoor to play so our younger guys taste these of bowling.. not players like naib n sherwani no offence to them but bc should get fast seamers from the lower ranked team its your money so demand better man whats wrong with this board

MHRAM
November 5, 2013, 06:02 AM
How about we give them Bangladesh citizenship?

Problem solved

Nocturnal
November 5, 2013, 11:00 PM
FB photo
Mosaddek Hossain Saikat with Luke Wright.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/1393814_715767375118679_1522089584_n.jpg

MohammedShamim
November 6, 2013, 08:01 AM
I think most of our senior team players will take part in DPL from Tommorrow

MohammedC
November 6, 2013, 08:25 AM
^^^ Good for DPL if they do. Its time they "blend" in with Luke Wright and co. :D

MohammedShamim
November 6, 2013, 08:27 AM
^^^ Good for DPL if they do. Its time they "blend" in with Luke Wright and co. :D

Luke Wright has returned home due to hamstring injury, it's the blenders fault, hopefully our players can improve its list A averages :)

Tiger444
November 6, 2013, 10:50 PM
Anamul gone cheaply. If he keeps this up, he'll likely be out of the next tour. He's going to need to continue to perform.

MHRAM
November 6, 2013, 11:30 PM
Wow the tournament resumed just when the national players were back

Gowza
November 7, 2013, 03:50 AM
Anamul gone cheaply. If he keeps this up, he'll likely be out of the next tour. He's going to need to continue to perform.

hopefully he begins performing again especially in the longer format, i know people atm believe him to be a specialist short format batsman (for now at least) but he's always been a lot more consistent in the longer format, i think ultimately that's where he will be most successful. but as you said he needs to keep performing or he'll lose his place in the squad.

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 06:03 AM
Abahoni won yet another match

Supporters like MohammedC uncle will take his lungi off and start dancing

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 06:08 AM
this Saikat Ali guy looks good

He has been scoring tons of run this season

MohammedC
November 7, 2013, 07:56 AM
^^^ Shaikat was in the same batch of BKSP kid as Muminul,Asif and Anamul. He is taller than average Bangladeshi kid.

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 08:06 AM
Then maybe he should have switched to fast bowling
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

MohammedC
November 7, 2013, 08:44 AM
Then maybe he should have switched to fast bowling

Well at the beginning of his career on few occasion he used to open bowling for BKSP.

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 08:49 AM
I have a feeling you will adopt him as your son once he becomes a star just like Simon uncle adopted Nasir.

Will you MC uncle?

Saifulsohel
November 7, 2013, 09:01 AM
^^^ Shaikat was in the same batch of BKSP kid as Muminul,Asif and Anamul. He is taller than average Bangladeshi kid.

i think he played for u19 as opener?

MohammedC
November 7, 2013, 09:19 AM
I have a feeling you will adopt him as your son once he becomes a star just like Simon uncle adopted Nasir.

Will you MC uncle?

Alhamdulillah, Allah has blessed me with a wonderful daughter and a son. No need to adopt another.

MohammedC
November 7, 2013, 09:22 AM
i think he played for u19 as opener?

Yes he did. He was on the same u-19 squad on tour to England 2009.

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 09:25 AM
Alhamdulillah, Allah has blessed me with a wonderful daughter and a son. No need to adopt another.

I wish all the very best to your little ones :)

Tiger444
November 7, 2013, 10:02 AM
There has been a lot of talk of Mosaddek but little has been talked about Saikat Ali. On top of that he's an opener, a spot we have the most problems in and not to mention, he bowls pace. From what I remember, he was an underachiever in the U19 team which is why he wasn't hyped like Anamul, Asif and Mominul.

His FC average is very poor but not a bad List A record. He's still very young, perhaps we should give this kid a look? I mean why not? If we're looking at Soumya, might as well check out Saikat.

MohammedShamim
November 7, 2013, 10:26 AM
Saikat the openner is really young, I would wait until all the DPL match's finish before making a judgement. Today another player called Abdul Majid performed really well and his also under the age of 24, which is young.

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 10:44 AM
24 is by no means young by our standards. 24 is "bibahojoggo boyosh" as they say

MohammedC
November 7, 2013, 10:50 AM
Its good to see more players performing at domestic cricket.

Saifulsohel
November 7, 2013, 11:27 AM
this year,cricketers from sl,zim,sa,nz,aus,england,afganisthan played in dpl. young players will be benefited playing around them.on the other hand, i dont expect a banglawash against sl,zim in upcoming series. from those country a lot of national players got used to our condition.

Tiger444
November 7, 2013, 11:29 AM
Its good to see more players performing at domestic cricket.

Ya good to see. A good mixture of the national team rejects such as Junaid, Imrul, Raqibul and Nafis Iqbal while there's also a good mixture of the new guys such as Mehdi Maruf, Mosaddek, Saikat Ali, Jubair Ahmed and Abdul Mazid.

This is what winning does in the national team, people now want to be a part of the success and therefore, players are hungrier and trying hard to get in to the national side.

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 11:36 AM
this year,cricketers from sl,zim,sa,nz,aus,england,afganisthan played in dpl. young players will be benefited playing around them.on the other hand, i dont expect a banglawash against sl,zim in upcoming series. from those country a lot of national players got used to our condition.

True that they are getting used to slowly but not significant enough. And forget Banglad
washing these 2 teams, we need to beat them in a series first

MohammedC
November 7, 2013, 11:53 AM
Shamsul Alam: another SLA arrives at the scene taking 5 for 37 against brothers union

MHRAM
November 7, 2013, 12:57 PM
Don't care if he is just another SLA

We need some offies and leggies in the domestics

Tiger444
November 7, 2013, 02:44 PM
Don't care if he is just another SLA

We need some offies and leggies in the domestics

What's the point when leggies and offies don't bowl? Look at Noor last match, got pulled after 1 just over and the other game bowled just 3 overs.

That's why we shouldn't look at just domestic stats. Because we took a gamble by trying Gazi we got the player we got.

That's why its no point comparing Noor and other leggies with other SLAs. Gotta give them chances at the international stage

Gowza
November 7, 2013, 04:02 PM
There has been a lot of talk of Mosaddek but little has been talked about Saikat Ali. On top of that he's an opener, a spot we have the most problems in and not to mention, he bowls pace. From what I remember, he was an underachiever in the U19 team which is why he wasn't hyped like Anamul, Asif and Mominul.

His FC average is very poor but not a bad List A record. He's still very young, perhaps we should give this kid a look? I mean why not? If we're looking at Soumya, might as well check out Saikat.

he may not have been hyped as much as anamul, asif and mominul but i'm sure there was some talk about him, i've been following him since his u19 days as a pace bowling all rounder option.

MHRAM
November 8, 2013, 12:37 AM
What's the point when leggies and offies don't bowl? Look at Noor last match, got pulled after 1 just over and the other game bowled just 3 overs.

That's why we shouldn't look at just domestic stats. Because we took a gamble by trying Gazi we got the player we got.

That's why its no point comparing Noor and other leggies with other SLAs. Gotta give them chances at the international stage

Yes its true. Offies and leggies are not treated with respect. Team management thinks that since most of the opposition batsman are RBH we can beat with SLAs. But at one point of time it gets one dimensional.

This is not a solution but if we had plenty of lefty batsman in the domestic setup we would see plenty of offies.

Nothing can be done when the mindset of the clubs are questionable

Gowza
November 8, 2013, 01:18 AM
Gazi had a ridiculously good record before he was picked though, every player is a gamble but gazi certainly had the record backing him and also had achieved some spectacular feats such as the ton and the hat trick (the domestic one).

Leggy's should get more chances though, assuming they are good enough of course.

MohammedShamim
November 8, 2013, 04:13 AM
Naeem Islam seems to be on top form, 34* vs Mohammedan SC (http://www.digicricket.marssil.com/match/TournamentClub.aspx?id=158) (Target 306) his team currently 143/3 - 29 overs.

BD_TigerZ
November 8, 2013, 04:30 AM
Chokka has more priority of being in the XI in all forms over Riyad imo.

MohammedShamim
November 8, 2013, 04:53 AM
Kalabagan KC 196/4 in 36.5 Overs; RR: 5.32; RRR: 8.38

MohammedC
November 8, 2013, 06:32 AM
Win will take modon to the top

OmOr
November 8, 2013, 06:42 AM
Win will take modon to the top

;) ;) ;) N they are in Top !

MHRAM
November 8, 2013, 06:47 AM
This rahmat shah dude took a 5 fer and scored 42 from 24. And this ejaz guy scored a hundred good stuff.

Night_wolf
November 8, 2013, 07:09 AM
this a disastrous DPL for Abahoni fans, Modons in the top, abahoni fighting against relegation at times :facepalm:

roman
November 8, 2013, 09:24 AM
SRK did well. Was economical and grabbed 2 wickets. Mash got whipped. 7-0-49-0 is not satisfactory by any means. But well done Mohamedan....

Mridul
November 8, 2013, 09:35 AM
This rahmat shah dude took a 5 fer and scored 42 from 24. And this ejaz guy scored a hundred good stuff.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

This Rahmat Shah guy is another Afghani player. All these Aghani guys playing in our league are match winners. Afghanistan team can really challange us in any format of cricket now. They are dangerous than Ireland and Zimbabwe.

MHRAM
November 8, 2013, 09:45 AM
Afghanistani?

Kill me someone

AsifTheManRahman
November 8, 2013, 09:56 AM
So Rahmat gets five wickets and our main strike sissy gives away a half century worth of runs in 7 overs. We've already lost to Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands. The day we lose to Afgghanistan isn't far away.

MustaphaAli
November 8, 2013, 10:03 AM
So Rahmat gets five wickets and our main strike sissy gives away a half century worth of runs in 7 overs. We've already lost to Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands. The day we lose to Afgghanistan isn't far away.

Afg got better seamers i admit that but Bd has better batsmens t20 is anyone ones format honestly one over changes a game but no way are they better in the longer format so younis khan can say what he wants

raad007
November 8, 2013, 10:14 AM
I may be wrong here but I don't rhamat shah is from Afghanistan. His cricinfo profile says this was his first match, but I could be wrong.

MohammedShamim
November 8, 2013, 10:18 AM
Rahmat Shah is a unknown Bangladeshi. Actually it seems like his a Afghan.

reverse_swing
November 8, 2013, 10:19 AM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/afghanistan/content/player/533956.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahmat_Shah_Zurmatai

Tiger444
November 8, 2013, 10:30 AM
Good to see the Afghans continue to do well.

Rifat
November 8, 2013, 07:55 PM

we did lose to them in a T20(unofficial) back in august 2012 if i am not mistaken, it was pretty much a full strength XI so called "A Team"

t20lover
November 8, 2013, 11:07 PM
Usman Tariq

http://digicricket.marssil.com/match/TournamentClubPlayer.aspx?id=3054

Playing for Gazi Tank. I don't think its Usman Khawaja.

Tiger Manc
November 9, 2013, 01:02 AM
'Celebration of markable victory by chasing 307 in 3rd ODI against NZ.'

AsifTheManRahman
November 9, 2013, 02:04 AM
Naeem Islam scored big again, 86* to take KC to 240 against Abahani, a score that is making SN wet his pants at half time.

AsifTheManRahman
November 9, 2013, 03:02 AM
Anamul makes a duck, Sumaiya barely crosses 10. All up to captain Nasir now for VSC.

BD_TigerZ
November 9, 2013, 03:12 AM
Arafat deserves a go instead of Lala, Sunny and Enam jnr in tests and as backup for ODIs.

Gowza
November 9, 2013, 08:11 AM
Another half century for mosaddek.

Tiger444
November 9, 2013, 09:08 AM
If Anamul and Soumya continue this form, then I don't want to see them in the next series for ODIs. They shouldn't get in just because they're "young and talented." It'd be unfair for the top order batsmen who are performing in the DPL so far like Junaid, Imrul, Nafis Iqbal, and Saikat Ali who deserve it a lot more currently than Anamul and Soumya.

Nocturnal
November 9, 2013, 09:19 AM
DPL Points Table - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/669569.html?view=pointstable
Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR

Gazi Tank 10 7 3 0 0 14 +0.535
Mohammedan 10 7 3 0 0 14 -0.353
Prime Bank 10 6 4 0 0 12 +0.733
Prime DSC 9 6 3 0 0 12 +0.014
Brothers 10 5 4 0 1 11 +0.624
Kalabagan CA 9 5 3 0 1 11 -0.407

Sheikh Jamal 10 5 5 0 0 10 +0.429
Victoria SC 10 4 5 0 1 9 +0.033
Abahani Ltd 10 4 6 0 0 8 -0.216
Kalabagan KC 10 2 7 0 1 5 -0.111

Khelaghar 10 1 9 0 0 2 -1.222

Top 6 team will be playing in the Super SIX phase
Khelaghar going down with CCS.

Abahani beche gelo! :D

CI article after round 10 -
http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/687183.html

BD_TigerZ
November 9, 2013, 09:39 AM
No thanks no imrul and nafees iqbal. I wouldnt mind trying Z at #3.

BD_TigerZ
November 9, 2013, 09:40 AM
This mossadek kid is notching up runs consistently at this age like it's nothing. Great stuff. Anyone got any footage?

Tiger444
November 9, 2013, 09:49 AM
No thanks no imrul and nafees iqbal. I wouldnt mind trying Z at #3.

Like him or not, Imrul was the best opening partner for Tamim in ODIs.

MohammedC
November 9, 2013, 02:17 PM
Ravi Bopara bamboozled by an unknown Hasan Reza from Rajshahi.

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=377972415667891" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=377972415667891">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/BDCricketvideo">Bangladesh Cricket Video</a>.</div></div>

MohammedShamim
November 9, 2013, 03:09 PM
Bopara made the delivery look world-class.

MohammedC
November 9, 2013, 03:57 PM
Bopara made the delivery look world-class.

Give some credit to the boy.

MohammedShamim
November 9, 2013, 04:01 PM
Give some credit to the boy.

I hope the boy becomes world class and one day make's it to the National Team:)

MohammedC
November 9, 2013, 04:03 PM
I hope the boy becomes world class and one day make's it to the National Team:)

I doubt he will be. But as long as he torment "Boparas and Co" I will be happy.

Moh899
November 9, 2013, 05:24 PM
If Anamul and Soumya continue this form, then I don't want to see them in the next series for ODIs. They shouldn't get in just because they're "young and talented." It'd be unfair for the top order batsmen who are performing in the DPL so far like Junaid, Imrul, Nafis Iqbal, and Saikat Ali who deserve it a lot more currently than Anamul and Soumya.

Thats what they di with Raju. The selectors saw some pace in him and brought him in the team! No performance backed him up.

Gowza
November 9, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thats what they di with Raju. The selectors saw some pace in him and brought him in the team! No performance backed him up.

Not quite the same with anamul, he's been a performer for years, can't say the same for soumya though.

Moh899
November 9, 2013, 07:44 PM
Not quite the same with anamul, he's been a performer for years, can't say the same for soumya though.

yeah Soumya hasn't done anything other than that 200. Even at home, he doesnt have good enough figures to get a call up in the national team.

MohammedC
November 9, 2013, 08:42 PM
So what happened with Raju? @ Moh899

Gowza
November 9, 2013, 11:22 PM
yeah Soumya hasn't done anything other than that 200. Even at home, he doesnt have good enough figures to get a call up in the national team.

But soumya must have impressed someone as he's getting picked for practice matches and now the t20 squad.

ReZ_1
November 10, 2013, 12:12 AM

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=377972415667891" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=377972415667891">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/BDCricketvideo">Bangladesh Cricket Video</a>.</div></div>

What type of bowler he is? i don't think he is a leg break by the action but if so that must be doosra..

Zunaid
November 10, 2013, 12:30 AM
DHAKA,Saturday, 09 November 2013

Media Release

WALTON DHAKAPREMIER DIVISIONCRICKETLEAGUE 2012-2013: Sunday’s match postponed

Tomorrow’s (Sunday, 10 November) Walton Dhaka Premier Division Cricket League 2012-13 round 11 match between Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club and Kalabagan Cricket Academy at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur has been postponed due to unavoidable reasons. The Cricket Committee of Dhaka Metropolis (CCDM) will announce a revised schedule for this game shortly.

Naimul_Hd
November 10, 2013, 06:22 AM

<script src="//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1" id="facebook-jssdk"></script><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
Post (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=377972415667891) by Bangladesh Cricket Video (https://www.facebook.com/BDCricketvideo).

That ball hit Bopara's leg and then hit the stump. It looked as if the ball turned in between his leg.

BD_TigerZ
November 10, 2013, 08:35 AM
Meh delivery. Bopara made it look good by dancing down unnecessarily yorking himself.

Nocturnal
November 11, 2013, 02:44 AM
Top 5:
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2013/2013_11_11/content_zoom/2013_11_11_18_2_b.jpg

http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2013/2013_11_11/content_zoom/2013_11_11_18_1_b.jpg

source: prothom-alo

Jadukor
November 11, 2013, 02:55 AM
Enamul Hq Jr. supporters should be happy with the performance he has put up so far.
Hopefully he will be preferred over Elias Sunny next series.

Zunaid
November 11, 2013, 04:09 AM
I find Al Amin and Rubel's stats quite striking - pun intended. They have played much fewer matches and yet have taken almost the same number of wickets.

As for batting - Mosaddek and the the elder Iqbal stands out. Nafees may have that 150 that as an outlier but Mosaddek seems very consistent.

Tiger444
November 13, 2013, 10:40 PM
Prime Doleshwar 58-2 after 9 overs. Cobb 30(23) and Mominul 4(8) currently batting

Tiger444
November 13, 2013, 10:44 PM
I find Al Amin and Rubel's stats quite striking - pun intended. They have played much fewer matches and yet have taken almost the same number of wickets.

As for batting - Mosaddek and the the elder Iqbal stands out. Nafees may have that 150 that as an outlier but Mosaddek seems very consistent.

That's why it's important our pacers keep performing. In the end, we can only win so many matches behind our slow and low pitches and our spinners. We need pacers to come through. We saw what Rubel did in the 1st ODI and how important pacers.

I see Mosaddek being a contender for the national team once he plays the U19 WC. Riyad better man up or else he could be replaced by Mosaddek eventually.

Shaan
November 14, 2013, 03:31 AM
Nadim koi? shabbir to bat e ball e jhor tule fello ajke !!!!

BD_TigerZ
November 14, 2013, 04:03 AM
Rumman u beauty! Shabash boy! Surely he deserves a t20 squad call up at least.

Gowza
November 14, 2013, 05:20 AM
Shabbir has been pulling up some good performances lately.

MHRAM
November 14, 2013, 06:03 AM
Just met Elton Chigumbura who probably didn't have a match today.

Nice blokes are they, these zimboks. Much fitter than our players.

Tiger444
November 14, 2013, 08:46 AM
Without a doubt Shabbir should be in the T20I side. He still needs to do more to be considered for the ODI team though. An average of a 20 in a season is not good enough to be even considered.

Max100
November 14, 2013, 10:05 AM
so far i see 3 performer in DPL: kayes, junaed and sabbir

Max100
November 14, 2013, 10:07 AM
i think in last 5 years in almost every domestic series, enamul jr is highest wicket taker, thats an achievement

M.H.Rubel
November 15, 2013, 12:27 PM
The way Afghans are performing in DPL I am in fear. In T20 world cup they may pose problem to us.

Saifulsohel
November 15, 2013, 12:37 PM
The way Afghans are performing in DPL I am in fear. In T20 world cup they may pose problem to us.

afgan lost today to netherland.

Shubho
November 15, 2013, 03:39 PM
I find all this fear of the Afghan Army in our cricket rather comical. They deserve respect, no doubt. But talking them up, as if they are world beaters, is just plain silly.

If I was a Bangladesh national team player, I would not be crapping my pants worrying about them Afghans.

AsifTheManRahman
November 15, 2013, 04:05 PM
If I was a Bangladesh national team player, I would not be crapping my pants worrying about them Afghans.
You wouldn't, but they are. Tamim/Mushfiq have already come out to the press crapping their pants about the qualifiers saying amaderke aagey janano uchit chilo, omuk kora uchit chilo, tomuk kora uchit chilo.

simon
November 15, 2013, 04:40 PM
our domestic lg is not a tough place for players from Afghanistan to shine, but our current national team is quite strong specially at home, but we also need to be at our best when we play them, we are not good as favorites .

MohammedC
November 15, 2013, 04:57 PM
Afghanistani players came to Bangladesh and took a disease called complacency. Do not under estimate opposition just little weaker than you.

cricbook
November 15, 2013, 05:45 PM
I will keep afg ahead of irish against us.... Ire might face problem in bd, but afg they r used to this condition...& they r playing like a team..... Also i see they got some talent in their fari.... So it will be good contest for bd in world cup 2015..... ( take it easy.... Bd khaiso dhora).

MHRAM
November 15, 2013, 09:15 PM
Normally I would want only the Irish in our group

BUT! It will be an absolutely mouth watering contest if both Afghanistan and Ireland are in the same group as. I would rather play afghanistan and ireland than facing canada and UAE. We may lose but we ought not to lose because we are playing in home conditions in front of home crowd.

Tiger444
November 15, 2013, 09:58 PM
1st let Afghanistan qualify for the next round before we talk about a potential matchup with them. They haven't been very good so far so it's no guarantee they'll make it.

Gowza
November 16, 2013, 07:02 PM
it's good to see shabbir bowling more often these days, though i'd like to see him bowling even more than he already is, he's doing quite well.

Tiger444
November 18, 2013, 11:40 AM
So from the 1st round, one of the surprises has to be the fact that 4 of the 5 top scorers have been the top order batsmen. Good to see Junaid, NI, Imrul and Saikat performing well.

Zunaid
November 19, 2013, 12:44 AM
DHAKA, Tuesday, 19 November 2013
WALTON DHAKA PREMIER DIVISION CRICKET LEAGUE 2012-2013: Super League Itinerary (Round 01-03)
For live scores and stats please visit
www.digicricket.marssil.com (http://www.digicricket.marssil.com/)
TEAMS
1. Gazi Tank Cricketers
2. Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club
3. Mohammedan Sporting Club Ltd.
4. Lt Sheikh Jamal Dhanmondi Club Ltd.
5. Prime Bank Cricket Club
6. Kalabagan Cricket Academy
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="77">ROUND
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-left-style: none; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="102">DATE
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-left-style: none; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="402">MATCH
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-left-style: none; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="57">VENUE
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="77">One
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="102">20 Nov, 2013
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Gazi Tank Cricketers v Kalabagan Cricket Academy
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="57">SBNCS
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="77">One
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="102">20 Nov, 2013
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club v Prime Bank Cricket Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="57">KSOAS
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Mohammedan Sporting Club v Lt Sk Jamal Dhanmondi Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="57">BKSP 2
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="77">ROUND
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-left-style: none; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="102">DATE
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-left-style: none; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="402">MATCH
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-left-style: none; background-color: rgb(194, 214, 155); padding: 0in 5.4pt; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" valign="top" width="57">VENUE
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="77">Two
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="102">22 Nov, 2013
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Gazi Tank Cricketers v Prime Bank Cricket Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="57">SBNCS
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="77">Two
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="102">22 Nov, 2013
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club v Lt Sk Jamal Dhanmondi Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="57">BKSP 2
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Mohammedan Sporting Club v Kalabagan Cricket Academy
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 43.05pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="57">KSOAS
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="77">Three
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="102">23 Nov, 2013
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Gazi Tank Cricketers v Lt Sk Jamal Dhanmondi Club
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 58.1pt; border-top-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="77">Three
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 76.5pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="102">23 Nov, 2013
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Prime Doleshwar Sporting Club v Mohammedan Sporting Club
</td><td style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; width: 301.15pt; border-top-style: none; border-left-style: none; padding: 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="402">Prime Bank Cricket Club v Kalabagan Cricket Academy
</td></tr></tbody></table>Note:
· There are no reserve days for Super League rounds 01-03. Matches called off due to weather condition or for unforeseen reasons on a scheduled date will be shifted to the next day and that day’s game will move to the following day.

For live scores and stats please visit
www.digicricket.marssil.com (http://www.digicricket.marssil.com/)

riajul
November 19, 2013, 07:04 AM
England batsmen Eoin Morgan & Netherlands all-rounder Ryan ten Doeschate came in Dhaka today to play for Gazi Tank Cricketers in the DPL.
Source : @CricketBD24 (http://twitter.com/cricketbd24)

MHRAM
November 19, 2013, 07:21 AM
Morgan and RTD, not bad!

MohammedShamim
November 19, 2013, 07:39 AM
How many rounds does the superstage have?

M.H.Rubel
November 19, 2013, 10:43 AM
How many rounds does the superstage have?

Total 6 teams so 5 round.

AsifTheManRahman
November 19, 2013, 01:48 PM
So what's going on? Why isn't RTD playing for the Netherlands in the T20 Qualifiers? Has he retired from international cricket already? Pity!

Rinathq
November 20, 2013, 02:23 AM
is anyone following the matches today? Gazi Tank is trashing Kalabagan

MohammedC
November 20, 2013, 03:08 AM
is anyone following the matches today? Gazi Tank is trashing Kalabagan

That's why no one is following.

Saifulsohel
November 20, 2013, 03:23 AM
Rakibul 98*(64)

Shaan
November 20, 2013, 03:32 AM
Rakibul 98*(64)
Holy smoke Rokib hitted 6Xsixes!!

BD_TigerZ
November 20, 2013, 03:35 AM
Arafat or Enam for the spinner slot in the test team? Lala sucks at long format.

Murad
November 20, 2013, 04:10 AM
good to see some good foreign players playing this season and making the league more competitive.

MHRAM
November 20, 2013, 04:35 AM
The PCB-BCB fiasco has forced clubs to look for other options apart from those no-name Pakistan players.

Not only are we getting decent player these days, but also a wide range of them! At the end of the day, it gives the league a bit of international flavour!