PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the MoT for BPL2?

cricheart
February 19, 2013, 06:20 AM
This edition of BPL found some new local names along with few foreigners for this contest and a chance to win a Ford Fiesta :). So what's your thought about it?

Nadim
February 19, 2013, 06:24 AM
Who else?

Shakib Al Hassan :)

Jadukor
February 19, 2013, 06:32 AM
tough one but i would say Murad edges out all the rest with his consistent performance

simon
February 19, 2013, 07:49 AM
either Sak or Tendoshkartik
the boys pom KKR
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

cricheart
February 19, 2013, 09:09 AM
With Cooper & Oram missing the final, its atmost sure these cant do any signifant to be considered now.

crikss
February 19, 2013, 10:45 AM
Mushy should get it

simon
February 19, 2013, 11:00 AM
Sakib or Alfonso

cricheart
February 19, 2013, 11:14 AM
Many congrats Shakib.. the #1 Bangladeshi Tiger :)

ReZ_1
February 20, 2013, 11:26 AM
In bpl it seems man of the tournament = best bangladeshi all-round performer... with due respect to shakib he surely should feel himself lucky.

MohammedC
February 20, 2013, 11:49 AM
In bpl it seems man of the tournament = best bangladeshi all-round performer... with due respect to shakib he surely should feel himself lucky.

Its also about how big you are commercially. We are still talking about it liking,sharing commenting on FB/Tweet pic of Shakib with his wife and the car.

A conversation between Random wife and her husband after watching Shakib/Shishir with their new car.

Random wife: I want a new car. Just like Shakib/Shishir's red Ford Fiesta.

Random husband: Why? we only bought one few months ago.

Random wife: You dont love me. Learn from Shakib, look how much he loves his wife.

Random husband: Ok we will change our car.

Ford Showroom Bangladesh: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What if Mushy won the car.

Random Guy: Tik ase ba. Gari ta or size er. Khub shundor lagtese.

BC member Rumz : Daddy I want a Ford Fiesta now :D

1 Ford Fiesta would have been sold somewhere away from Bangladesh had Mushy won the MoT.

end of story

simon
February 20, 2013, 12:28 PM
^^hehehe
What if the Rokibul had won the khaa ?

Conversation between wife & husband :
-Wife : dekhso Rokibul kemon porisromi, tumi jodi office kore eshey ghor muche dite,amar kapor dhuye ditey,amake cha/coffee baniye khawate tahole tomakeo ekta gari kine ditam
-Husband(naam prokashe onichchuk BC member): Kintu..kintu amito prottekdin ranna kori...
:D

MohammedC
February 20, 2013, 12:42 PM
^^^ Is this what Rock reminds you of ? #kajerchele

simon
February 20, 2013, 12:51 PM
^^^ Is this what Rock reminds you of ? #kajerchele

tai tho mone hoy, deken na kibhabe luggage taney https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/69217_343929855711816_1760795205_n.jpg
abar drinks niya guraguri khorey
ar fielding er shomoi hoilei oke mathey namaya dey as substitute.