PDA

View Full Version : Broadcasting Issue:SL VS BD 2013

Nadim
February 26, 2013, 05:42 AM
So who is broadcasting it around the globe?

Zee tv/cinema/cafe in UK usually broadcast all the home games for Sri Lanka but i haven't seen any advert or source for the upcoming series. Can any1 confirm? It would be great if they do. So don't have to look for chorai link.

BengaliPagol
February 26, 2013, 05:47 AM
If Nadim bhai doesn't use a chorai link then who will help us find a chorai link?! :o

MohammedC
February 26, 2013, 05:49 AM
^^^ I have been checking Zee TV UK's website but no news.

Isnaad
February 26, 2013, 05:52 AM
Ten Sports and/or Ten Cricket will telecast the series in South Asia. They're running their ads on the tour.

Roni_uk
February 26, 2013, 06:19 AM
I didn't think broadcasting is even an issue now a days :)

simon
February 26, 2013, 07:58 AM
I will watch it on Channel 98

ReZ_1
February 26, 2013, 12:23 PM
Ten Sports and/or Ten Cricket will telecast the series in South Asia. They're running their ads on the tour.

Ya ten cricket will broadcast in asia, i like their advert. i think one of the best...
Can the tigers survive in Lions den

Isnaad
February 26, 2013, 02:26 PM
Ya ten cricket will broadcast in asia, i like their advert. i think one of the best...

Yes. Sri Lanka shows due sportsmanship and respect. Unfortunately, we just never got going in SL.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Antora
February 26, 2013, 08:38 PM
Channel 9 BD is not going to broadcast these matches, are they? :(

Zeeshan
February 26, 2013, 09:04 PM
^^^^Hope to hell not. Cannot stand their ads. Ekhon kotha holo espncricinfo ki dharabahikota korbe na korbe na

MohammedC
February 28, 2013, 03:45 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=541725609200489

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=541725609200489" width="680" height="460" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Eshen
February 28, 2013, 03:54 PM
^^ I liked that ad!

Unfortunately, most of the tigers are injured :(

cricman
February 28, 2013, 03:59 PM
How Does Dhaka Bank get to sponsor a series in Sri Lanka.

Eshen
February 28, 2013, 04:01 PM
How Does Dhaka Bank get to sponsor a series in Sri Lanka.I guess that's because SLC is too incompetent to find a sponsor from their own country. No surprise there.

MohammedC
February 28, 2013, 04:03 PM
How Does Dhaka Bank get to sponsor a series in Sri Lanka.

I guess that's because SLC is too incompetent to find a sponsor from their own country. No surprise there.

Many occasion its some random Indian company who sponsors SL series. I suppose this time they are not that interested.

Nadim
March 2, 2013, 05:14 AM
No Zee not showing it. They even showed SL vs NZ but not showing this series. Shocking:sick:

MohammedC
March 2, 2013, 05:31 AM
^^^ Start collecting Ten Cricket Link.

bd fan
March 2, 2013, 12:28 PM
No Zee not showing it. They even showed SL vs NZ but not showing this series. Shocking:sick:

:facepalm: I was starting to get happy... guess its back to chorai links as usual

ReZ_1
March 2, 2013, 01:17 PM
Nothing better than cricinfo when you are at office or at class, some of the commentaries can easily drive you to fantasy.

Nadim
March 2, 2013, 01:25 PM
Chorai link ar vallagena....:(

shuziburo
March 2, 2013, 01:46 PM
^^^ I have been checking Zee TV UK's website but no news.

Zee has a TV channel!

shuziburo
March 2, 2013, 01:48 PM

:up: for the post. :down: for no broadcast for the US

MohammedC
March 2, 2013, 01:50 PM

Agreed, there was a time when Bangladesh Cricket matches was not available on UK TV. We used to rely on churai link. Now that there is so many Sports channel plus desi channels available, one would think someone will broadcast it but we dont have enough cricket fanatics in UK unfortunately

shuziburo
March 2, 2013, 01:50 PM
^^^^Hope to hell not. Cannot stand their ads. Ekhon kotha holo espncricinfo ki dharabahikota korbe na korbe na

[বাংলা]বাংলালিঙ্ক দামে পেলেও?[/বাংলা]

raad007
March 2, 2013, 07:03 PM
Just saw Masranga is going to broadcast the series. They have Masranga in Texas, US probably in New York too. Don't no though about UK.

MohammedC
March 2, 2013, 07:08 PM
Just saw Masranga is going to broadcast the series. They have Masranga in Texas, US probably in New York too. Don't no though about UK.

No Masranga in UK.

Eshen
March 2, 2013, 07:28 PM
Just saw Masranga is going to broadcast the series. They have Masranga in Texas, US probably in New York too. Don't no though about UK.Do you have the link for their site?

raad007
March 2, 2013, 09:22 PM
^^^^No I don't have their site, but I saw the ad on Masranga channel.

Nocturnal
March 4, 2013, 01:13 AM
Good News for Canada.
ATN Cricket Plus (Shaw Channel# 527 for me) will telecast the series live. I saw the Ad on TV.
It's on their website too. Test start time : 11.30pm EST
http://asiantelevision.com/cricket/Schedules/Sri%20Lanka%20vs%20Bangladesh%202013.htm

Nadim
March 4, 2013, 10:10 AM
There used to be so many paying sites. Where are they gone?

Ajfar
March 4, 2013, 10:42 AM
^ Those guys mostly lived off of Willow TV. At that time Willow TV used to sell their package based on individual series. They would buy the package from Willow TV and than put up links for people. But now dish network has sports package for willow tv and other sports channel (Neo/Ten) on a monthly basis. Plus nowadays different tv channels are buying the broadcasting rights in different regions, so it's easier for chorai link people to get access to those channels rather than paying for a channel subscription.

Nadim
March 4, 2013, 10:48 AM
^ Those guys mostly lived off of Willow TV. At that time Willow TV used to sell their package based on individual series. They would buy the package from Willow TV and than put up links for people. But now dish network has sports package for willow tv and other sports channel (Neo/Ten) on a monthly basis. Plus nowadays different tv channels are buying the broadcasting rights in different regions, so it's easier for chorai link people to get access to those channels rather than paying for a channel subscription.

but the quality of chorai link gone down by miles. couple of yrs ago finding a hd/hq link was piece of cake but now its "gola" quality everywhere...:(

no fun watching like that tbh :(

Ajfar
March 4, 2013, 11:01 AM
^ Ya I agree. BPL chorai links sucked. I think that has to do with where they get their link from. I watched few IPL games last year using chorai links and the quality was much better.

BengaliPagol
March 5, 2013, 04:48 AM
The BD vs England series that happened years back had hd quality chorai links. It was bloody amazing. And now :(

kalpurush
March 5, 2013, 01:41 PM
Good News for Canada.
ATN Cricket Plus (Shaw Channel# 527 for me) will telecast the series live. I saw the Ad on TV.
It's on their website too. Test start time : 11.30pm EST
http://asiantelevision.com/cricket/Schedules/Sri%20Lanka%20vs%20Bangladesh%202013.htm
You made my day Dr. Noc! ):

MohammedC
March 5, 2013, 08:17 PM
The BD vs England series that happened years back had hd quality chorai links. It was bloody amazing. And now :(

I know its off topic but first ever 3D cricket was broadcasted involving BD v ENG. In UK the picture quality is absolutely amazing.

MohammedC
March 7, 2013, 03:00 AM
I was hoping someone will come forward and broadcast it in UK.

All this sports channel + Bangladeshi channels are useless.

Nadim
March 7, 2013, 04:44 AM
I was hoping someone will come forward and broadcast it in UK.

All this sports channel + Bangladeshi channels are useless.

100% agree...

ms01
March 7, 2013, 04:55 AM
^ Channel 9 UK to broadcast, how reliable is the source? and Also is Sky Sports really broadcasting?

Nadim
March 7, 2013, 05:33 AM
In Pakistan and India: Star Cricket, DD National

In UK and Other Euorpion Countries: Channel 9 UK (13), Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 4

Nepal : Star Cricket

In Bangladesh: Channel 9, BTV

In Africa: Supersport

Other Asian Countries: Neo Prime

In Sri Lanka: MTV Sports

In Canada and USA: Sports Max

Australia : Fox Sports, Fox Sports 2

South Africa and most part of Africa : SuperSport

USA: Willow TV (Willow Cricket)

Source: http://www.asportsnews.com/live-matches/sri-lanka-vs-bangladesh-2013-live-tv-broadcast-channels-list/

Most of them r unreliable and AFAIK that won't show it

MohammedC
March 7, 2013, 05:35 AM
^ Channel 9 UK to broadcast, how reliable is the source? and Also is Sky Sports really broadcasting?

No disrespect to WC11 bhai and yourself ms01. This is full of BS. Star Cricket does not have the broadcasting right for this series. Its Ten Cricket/Sports.

WorldCup11
March 7, 2013, 05:39 AM
Sorry guys for posting BS , apology.

I checked foxsports 2 tv guide, its not showing either.

I have deleted my original post, nadim bhai plese delete your quote to minimize confusion :)

Sorry once again.

Edit: just got too excited to watch national team playing. :)

al Furqaan
March 7, 2013, 05:56 AM
Is BTV world and or ch 9 broadcasting?

Antora
March 7, 2013, 06:50 AM
Just saw ad on masranga tv :D as if chan 9 BD shows IPL but not this? Anyway, just for this, Masranga is now my new fav Bangla tv channel :p :D

MohammedC
March 7, 2013, 06:52 AM
Just saw ad on masranga tv :D as if chan 9 BD shows IPL but not this? Anyway, just for this, Masranga is now my new fav Bangla tv channel :p :D

You guys have masranga in Australia

Murad
March 7, 2013, 06:53 AM
Masranga ki USA te dekhabe?

I think we have the channel on Dish.

WorldCup11
March 7, 2013, 06:57 AM
I got "masranga" on my chorai TV box (IPTV Box).

Naimul_Hd
March 7, 2013, 06:58 AM
Proti Series er agey 'Broadcasting' thread e aishe moja pai. Keo TV te dekhte parbe, keo parbe na, e niye koto dukkho, koto bedona, koto anondo !! Well, amar ar ki ? Shara jibon chorai link e bhorosha :D

abz..+
March 7, 2013, 06:32 PM
Anyone knows who's broadcasting the match in uk? Please get back to me

cricbook
March 7, 2013, 07:27 PM
Do u guys know... What link will wirk for usa? Pls let me know

cricbook
March 7, 2013, 07:48 PM
I found the link .... Www.justin.tv

Antora
March 8, 2013, 12:09 AM
Is it just me, or can no one else watch the matches on Masranga? :(

Murad
March 8, 2013, 01:12 AM
Is it just me, or can no one else watch the matches on Masranga? :(

I can't watch it in USA. TenCricket is broadcasting the game here. Masranga showing it in BD only I think.

BD Tigers
March 8, 2013, 10:05 AM
if you guys have android tablet or phone...download "D Tv" by DTvIndia from android store and enjoy any cricket/sports out there...I was watching the test match there in Ten Sports channel. Not sure it works outside USA or not.

Tiger Manc
March 8, 2013, 11:13 AM
^^ dude you are a legend! Thanks for the link!

Haradhon
March 8, 2013, 11:27 PM
Bhai-Shahebra, crictime dot com e chesta koren khela dekhte

MohammedC
March 9, 2013, 11:59 AM
if you guys have android tablet or phone...download "D Tv" by DTvIndia from android store and enjoy any cricket/sports out there...I was watching the test match there in Ten Sports channel. Not sure it works outside USA or not.

^^ dude you are a legend! Thanks for the link!

I also want to say dude you are a legend. I dont have any android platform device. :(

ashraful1
March 9, 2013, 12:11 PM
Anything for I phone??

Nadim
March 9, 2013, 12:12 PM
I also want to say dude you are a legend. I dont have any android platform device. :(

its gd. but the quality wise no difference than hit cric so ur not missing anything. but they have alot of bengali and hindi drama channels but again ok quality.

i've downloaded it and uninstalled already.

Ajfar
March 9, 2013, 12:34 PM

Thanks bro. It's working for now. I will try it tonight during the game.

MohammedC
March 9, 2013, 01:13 PM
its gd. but the quality wise no difference than hit cric so ur not missing anything. but they have alot of bengali and hindi drama channels but again ok quality.

i've downloaded it and uninstalled already.

As long as there are no pop ups of busty ladies, I am happy. :-|

BTW I just managed to install andorid apps on my pc using Bluestacks.

BD Tigers
March 9, 2013, 02:11 PM

thx...sorry to hear that...can't help u there...

BD Tigers
March 9, 2013, 02:14 PM
Thanks bro. It's working for now. I will try it tonight during the game.

No problem. I watched it last 2 nites...quality is ok..but hey nei mama theke kana mama valo....I have Masranga Channel through Jadoo Tv also but shala ra scrambling the channel during the game...not sure who is making them do this tho? Can anybody verify whether Dish Network's Masranga channel is showing the game?

MohammedC
March 9, 2013, 02:30 PM
thx...sorry to hear that...can't help u there...

Many thanks brother.

managed to install a programme called "Bluestacks" which is a android app player. I can get dtv now.

Quality is not that good but very happy to learn something new.

akkel
March 9, 2013, 11:20 PM
TEN Cricket through Dish Network is telecasting live in USA.

Tiger Manc
March 10, 2013, 03:43 AM
Yeah for the first time I can now watch matches on my phone on the go. But they don't seem to be showing the match right now. They're showing SA v Pak.

MohammedC
March 14, 2013, 08:37 AM
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/attachment.php?attachmentid=1628&stc=1&d=1363268180

Why now Zee why now ?

Shehwar
March 14, 2013, 09:05 AM
Damn! I need to get a Zee subscription now!!

Nadim
March 14, 2013, 01:19 PM
NIceeeee. i have Zee network :fire:

but why didn't they show the first Test? idiots :sick:

Shehwar
March 14, 2013, 01:32 PM
NIceeeee. i have Zee network :fire:

but why didn't they show the first Test? idiots :sick:

How much are you paying if u don't mind me asking? Any special promotional rates??

Nadim
March 14, 2013, 01:36 PM
How much are you paying if u don't mind me asking? Any special promotional rates??

we r paying 12.99p/m, which includes all the channel from Zee network. and its a one yr contract so you cannot cancel it before that. Also had to pay £12 connection fee. It might have changes now. Better call them up :)

Nadim
March 14, 2013, 01:37 PM
They just woke up???

http://oi50.tinypic.com/o8x5is.jpg

Shehwar
March 14, 2013, 01:38 PM
we r paying 12.99p/m, which includes all the channel from Zee network. and its a one yr contract so you cannot cancel it before that. Also had to pay £12 connection fee. It might have changes now. Better call them up :)

Thanks. Will do! :)

MohammedC
March 14, 2013, 01:38 PM
Nadim....you need to wake up. Its 1 not 1st

Nadim
March 14, 2013, 01:40 PM
Nadim....you need to wake up. Its 1 not 1st

kushite ghum asteche :D kotodin pore HD te khela dekhte parbo. Ki shanti :D:goal:

Yameen
March 17, 2013, 01:29 PM

Do you know if they will cover the Zimbabwe series? If so, might go for it as don't fancy being tied in for 12 months just for 4days worth of cricket.

MohammedC
March 17, 2013, 01:36 PM
Do you know if they will cover the Zimbabwe series? If so, might go for it as don't fancy being tied in for 12 months just for 4days worth of cricket.

I got a 2 month contract which will end on 15th of May. It will cost me 13.99 for 2 channels +12 for connection fee. But I have give them a ring before 15th of April to cancel.

I am also hoping they broadcast Zim vs BD

Tigers_eye
March 17, 2013, 11:06 PM
Masranga ki dui nombori korlo First 2 days. Ad disilo 2nd test dekhabay. Tar por khela suru hoilo. Bodmash gula breaking news'a bollo "due to BD-SL cricket match we are sorry (to US customers) we cannot show the regular programming." Bunch of liars.

I didn't miss a bit though. I have Ten Cricket.
+++
Right now they showing the highlights. may be today they will show.

bazinga
March 22, 2013, 02:18 PM
Damn! I need to get a Zee subscription now!!

buy one of these dodgy satellite boxes, won't mention name for obvious reasons.

Shehwar
March 22, 2013, 05:47 PM
buy one of these dodgy satellite boxes, won't mention name for obvious reasons.

I heard about those! Do they really work? Would you mind sending me the name of the box via PM if u know for sure they work please?

Nadim
March 22, 2013, 06:00 PM
Bazinga, ru in uk? Do u have them? If yes pm me too pls:)

al Furqaan
March 22, 2013, 07:22 PM
Masranga ki dui nombori korlo First 2 days. Ad disilo 2nd test dekhabay. Tar por khela suru hoilo. Bodmash gula breaking news'a bollo "due to BD-SL cricket match we are sorry (to US customers) we cannot show the regular programming." Bunch of liars.

I didn't miss a bit though. I have Ten Cricket.
+++
Right now they showing the highlights. may be today they will show.

I was in Dhaka during the first Test and Masranga showed all of the first Test. I left during the third session on the first day of Test 2, and Masranga was showing that as well. We just got our dish subscription back and have Masranga now, so I hope they show the ODIs although the timings are a pain in the butt.

Crisis
March 22, 2013, 08:03 PM
Public er ja dhong!
Agey khela dekhtey parlei cholto. Ekhon chorai link posondo hoy na, quality bhalo na, HD quality lagbey, TVtey dekha lagbey etc.

Btw, anyone remember sopcast ? Whatever happened to it ?

bazinga
March 23, 2013, 10:59 AM
I heard about those! Do they really work? Would you mind sending me the name of the box via PM if u know for sure they work please?

Bazinga, ru in uk? Do u have them? If yes pm me too pls:)

They do work, I have 3 of them my self, can't talk about in details in public for obvious reasons, but google: Dreambox or Card Sharing

they work for mostly with all european providers.

or PM me, happy to help.