PDA

View Full Version : So who is a "4ever Ash fan" ?

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:12 AM
I won't call my self a genuine Ash fan, although I appreciate whenever he does well and admire his talent/class.
But his inconsistency didn't make me one.

So let's see who are the true ones ;)

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:18 AM
Die hard means those who support him regardless of his performance.
And to be honest with myself I voted "No", which doesn't mean I don't like him. :)

SS
March 10, 2013, 07:18 AM
Amar vote dite hat nish pish kortase ...kintu arektu pore vote die...deadline to nao hehe :D

Miraz
March 10, 2013, 07:20 AM
I think only cricman and Murad will qualify. :)

Anher
March 10, 2013, 07:22 AM
ash is the only player i never miss what he scores since his debut be it in dpl, bcl, bpl, warm up, international. :)

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:22 AM

there is also BAnfan bhai,Rabzbhai, probably ZSayeed bhai & NWolf, A-Furqaan,Sohel bhais :-p

WarWolf
March 10, 2013, 07:23 AM
Rabz is there to join the list. :)

Habib
March 10, 2013, 07:23 AM

And Banfan.

Naimul_Hd
March 10, 2013, 07:24 AM
Die hard means those who support him regardless of his performance.

performance na korle fan diya ki batash khamu ? :)

performance er upor kono kotha nai. Consistent perform korle khali die hard fan ken, pura jaan tai to diya dimu :)

BengaliPagol
March 10, 2013, 07:25 AM
i think everyone will say that they have always supported Ash ;)

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
i think everyone will say that they have always supported Ash ;)

That's the reason I opened this thread, it will work as a certificate, when ever someone tries a Polti (switch hit) will be caught ;)

salin
he is our first love (someone said in cricinfo). True

Night_wolf
i will be a die hard ash fan if he can score a century in the next series

firstlane
Simon bhai arekta option raakhle mone hoi valo hoito:

Not sure, ami nijeo ekjon Ash.
(eita amar vote)

crikss
March 10, 2013, 07:31 AM
Me. Following him since his debut against Zimbos in ODI cricket

WorldCup11
March 10, 2013, 07:31 AM
Amora sobai ei duniyai dui diner otithi, there is nothing call "forever" (except Allah).

So if someone supports someone regardless of performance , they can be labeled as "blind".

We all should support those that performs for BD and we should support BD team regardless of who is playing.

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:32 AM
Hehe prothomgolli bhai

BTW, I cant view poll results,like who voted, can anyone HELP pls? :-|

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:33 AM
Amora sobai ei duniyai dui diner otithi, there is nothing call "forever" (except Allah).

So if someone supports someone regardless of performance , they can be labeled as "blind".

We all should support those that performs for BD and we should support BD team regardless of who is playing.

apnar ei addhyatik post pore emnei bujha jay apni poltibaaj :-p

Night_wolf
March 10, 2013, 07:35 AM
Hehe prothomgolli bhai

poll hidden raikha chor dhorte asche :lol:

WorldCup11
March 10, 2013, 07:38 AM
apnar ei addhyatik post pore emnei bujha jay apni poltibaaj :-p

Sobai ke nizer moto mone korle cholbe? :D

simon
March 10, 2013, 07:39 AM

obhiggota kom :( kacha khelowar ami !

Pls Help!

Naimul_Hd
March 10, 2013, 07:39 AM

thread opener er to hidden poll o dekhar kotha, naki ?

Naimul_Hd
March 10, 2013, 07:42 AM
jai hok, onner jonno gorto korle shei gorte nijer e pora lagey. Lol

zainab
March 10, 2013, 08:01 AM
I am a die hard Ash fan, I think everyone here knows that, I saw him make his first test hundred in SL when he was a little lad, then saw him make a century against the Aussies, and then again in Colombo in 2007. When Ash is on fire, he plays beautifully especially his cover drives.

Abirz
March 10, 2013, 08:03 AM
no im not a die hard fan, but doesnt mean im not a fan of great performances like this

MohammedC
March 10, 2013, 08:08 AM
Not a die hard fan but never hated him even though he was given millions of chances.

Roni_uk
March 10, 2013, 09:23 AM
Ami "Die Hard VI" fan

Maysun
March 10, 2013, 09:31 AM
Hehe prothomgolli bhai

Simon is a funny man! :lol:

Maysun
March 10, 2013, 09:32 AM
Honestly, no. I gave up. Taken it's toll on me.

I won't even jump up and down, much ;), because I know we'll see the real Ashraful bhery soon.

parvez
March 10, 2013, 09:33 AM
Ami cricket khela live regular dekhina but Ash thakle kono khela miss korina.

al Furqaan
March 10, 2013, 09:50 AM
I've always been an Ash fan...although I had given up on him and never thought he'd be on the verge of another international half century, let alone a double. But that had just as muc h to do with selectors/management's mishandling of him + fan ire as it did with his own batting incompetence.

That said, I am right up with there with Rabz, cricman, and murad.

meazz1
March 10, 2013, 09:51 AM
If you're a die hard BD cricket fan, you have no choice but be an Ash fan.
BD cricket without Ash, unimaginable :flag::applause:

Tigers_eye
March 10, 2013, 09:57 AM
ar Assad & Nasif.

Tigers_eye
March 10, 2013, 10:00 AM
Amar kasey Ash'er runs idaning tho bonus. ja pai tai fokathey. Congrats on his mammoth innings. Very well done.

Shaan
March 10, 2013, 10:01 AM
I was always a big fan but can't demand myself a die hard fan of him due to his inconstancy, but never had any hatred or never wanted he fails. Always wanted and still want him justify his caliber the one he possesses. Happy about him that he is starting to do justification of himself.

Nadim
March 10, 2013, 10:02 AM
What does my nick says???

Tigers_eye
March 10, 2013, 10:04 AM
What does my nick says???Ajfar? ki shob abol tabol boltaso? By the way tomar nick ekhono ban korey nai? R_S kono kamer na.

wktkeeper
March 10, 2013, 10:05 AM
sir ash er die hard fan howar jonno je koto kotha sunte hoiche facebook e :( sob kosto shes sir er aaj ke innings ta dekhe

Miraz
March 10, 2013, 10:13 AM
I am one of Ashraful's biggest critics, but at the same time I am a real fan of Ashraful.

The first one was written when Ashraful became captain of Bangladesh.

Legspin to leadership
Khondaker Mirazur Rahman traces the rise of a nets boy to captain of Bangladesh
June 20, 2007

Mohammad Ashraful's rise from nets boy via legspinner to Bangladesh's best bat was swift © Getty
Enlarge
In the winter of 1993, at Dhaka's Siddheswary cricket ground, the breeding ground of many Bangladeshi national cricketers, the local Amarjyothi club was holding its practice sessions. Several higher-level cricketers, including Mohammed Rafique, would-be international Khaled Mahmud and Bangladesh A opener Imran Hamid Partho, were part of these sessions.

Also a regular was a lean nine-year-old in oversized whites who would dutifully perform the mundane duties of a ball boy. Once the season ended, however, he disappeared, only to reappear the next season, and once again turn up regularly.

One day Mahmud, the club captain, asked him if he wanted to be a cricketer. Pat came the reply: "Yes. I can bowl some legspin. If you allow me, I can show you."

Full on Cricinfo (http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/298592.html)

And the second one asking him to go. :)

Ashraful needs to go
by Khondaker Mirazur Rahman
Published: 10th January, 2009

|
The same script, the same fate and with every repetition, Bangladesh falls further behind in international cricket. Once again we see the scene of a “bewildered” Mohammad Ashraful looking at his non-striking partner in disbelief and finally trudging back to the pavilion cursing his fate for yet another idiotic dismissal at a crucial moment. His cavalier attitude towards cricket has been a detrimental influence on a youthful Bangladesh side that follow more often than not their skipper in playing reckless cricket. This is how Mohammad Ashraful is leading Bangladesh. And this is why a team with immense potential is consistently failing to compete at the top level.

Full on BanglaCricket (http://banglacricket.com/html/features/article.php?item=495)

Not a 4ever fan. ;)

Tigers_eye
March 10, 2013, 10:19 AM
I am one of Ashraful's biggest critics, but at the same time I am a real fan of Ashraful...
And i can attest to that. 40 average expectation thekey talking to selectors to leave him. :big_hug:

M.H.Rubel
March 12, 2013, 09:28 AM
I am a fan os ash but not a die hard fan. Its not possible to sacrifice my team.

IanW
March 12, 2013, 09:42 AM
Ash plays the most beautiful get-out shots in the world.

Kana-Baba
March 12, 2013, 04:37 PM
I am a forever fan of Sir Ash - he had me at hello when scored that maiden ton against Murli and Vass about 10 years ago.

zsayeed
March 12, 2013, 05:11 PM
I always loved the guy - despite the tongue lashing received on numerous occasions on his thread at BC - yes - you know who you are!

Zeeshan
March 12, 2013, 05:11 PM
The Esh ke jodi interviewer jiggesh kore tomar bari kothay, tokhon goru by the river er rochonar moton ghuraye firaye ulta uttor diye bolbe:

but first, i must talk of my lasagna and banana cupcake sandwich watching madagascar..

wtf

cricbook
March 12, 2013, 06:19 PM
I m.... He gave us rear win...he gave us lots of frame from the start... Yes hes kinda motin.... But in his days he is something different than others.... So, im with ashraful.

Max100
March 12, 2013, 06:59 PM
i like ash when he performs, it applies for all players.

Nasif
March 12, 2013, 07:59 PM
Hehe prothomgolli bhai

You made the poll hidden, can't view it now :)

Its good that you made it hidden, otherwise you might have seen biased result.

Haradhon
March 12, 2013, 10:20 PM
I appreciate what Ash did in the 1st test match, however, I want to see how he does in the Colombo Premadasa ground that offers uneven bounce and turn. This series will be the reincarnation of Ash

simon
June 4, 2013, 07:35 AM
wonder how the 50% + fans are feeling now, I feel bad.

Tigers_eye
June 4, 2013, 07:52 AM
duped. Protarito.

By the way, Palti'r ar ek nam asey. :lol:

Fazal
June 4, 2013, 09:26 AM
All the ususal suspects in one thread?

Ekdom haate naate dhora.

Night_wolf
June 4, 2013, 09:28 AM

loyal ash fans are andha, i will tell you what they are feeling now, they are feeling ash poristhitir sikar sob vagger dos

cricman79
June 4, 2013, 09:33 AM
I've always been an Ash fan...although I had given up on him and never thought he'd be on the verge of another international half century, let alone a double. But that had just as muc h to do with selectors/management's mishandling of him + fan ire as it did with his own batting incompetence.

That said, I am right up with there with Rabz, cricman, and murad.

Count me in.

Prime
June 4, 2013, 10:53 AM
Ya, I'm a fan. He did what it takes to win (for himself). Just like my other hero, Hulk Hogan.

mali007
June 4, 2013, 03:30 PM
"Ashraful Pain" is over , I am relieved along with the selectors !!!

One World
June 4, 2013, 03:34 PM
Monalisa.

meazz1
June 4, 2013, 08:13 PM
Ash does not give a damn, having $600.00 mill in the bank, what does he care?
For him, $hit was all good while it lasted.