PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the first Bangladeshi Triple Centurion in Test Cricket?

Anher
March 15, 2013, 02:48 PM
Mushfiqur Rahim scored first Double century for Bangladesh in 2013 against Srilanka. It took us 12 years and 8 months since we started playing test cricket in November 2000 and around 2 years after openning "Who Will Score First Double Century in Test Cricket for Bangladesh?" (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=37240) thread.

It high time and our few batsmen are making big scores. Lets predict who will be the first Bangladeshi Triple Centurion in Test Cricket? :)

<!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar_link -->

Ajfar
March 15, 2013, 02:51 PM
Ashraful!! I beat you guys to it.

Zeeshan
March 15, 2013, 02:52 PM
Been there done that. Eerily similar thread. But just like South Americans must get credit for first to grow potatos I am referencing it here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=43095). Iku bhai poll hole bhalo hoto.

Anher
March 15, 2013, 03:02 PM
Been there done that. Eerily similar thread. But just like South Americans must get credit for first to grow potatos I am referencing it here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=43095). Iku bhai poll hole bhalo hoto.

Attho attho super duper hit flop threads open koro ar janona poll option thread open howar por ashe?. My first facepalm for you :facepalm:.

arre ghuriye pachiye arekta ashraful thread open korlam. :) Ash will get most votes this time. Mushy did a great job by scoring first double. Ash doest like other then ash himself the highest test runs scorer i bet you.

MohammedC
March 15, 2013, 03:29 PM
The Rock

Anher
March 15, 2013, 03:42 PM
The Rock
Shouldn't have forgotten MoCho bhai's favourite rock. Who knows rock might do it out of nowhere. :)

Roey Haque
March 15, 2013, 03:58 PM
The Rock

Love the rock.

Players come and go, their career can fizzle out very quickly, and with his alleged mental breakdowns I don't know if he can ever climb his way back to the national side. But I respect the hell out of what Roqibul first brought to the team when he came in. It's like he made a solemn pledge to himself that he wouldn't throw away his wicket easily. Our team evolves everyday, and these days we are not even happy with the ability to stay in the crease, one must have a good strike too( Mahmadullah). But at time when some batsmen were still giving away their wickets too easily, the Rock brought with him a fresh change. It didn't last. But he had developed a distinct enough style to separate himself from the rest. Hard to believe that he's 25, and already seems to be an after thought for the selectors.

I would love him to replicate his domestic triple century internationally. If he ever gets the chance.

Shehwar
March 15, 2013, 04:41 PM
Probably Anamul or Mominul.

MohammedC
March 15, 2013, 05:18 PM
Probably Anamul or Mominul.

Anamul has better technique but Muminul has timing and patience. Still a lot to be seen of this two.

Gowza
March 15, 2013, 05:25 PM
If anamul can fix up his technique then he could do it, has the temperament and has the shots just needs to fix the technique.

Purbasha T
March 15, 2013, 05:54 PM
Tamim it is. Putting up 300? We don't so far have a player who can get there with temperament and patience! You'll need some hardhitting for an innings like this.

Max100
March 15, 2013, 06:14 PM
my vote is for tamim-- dont know why but i think he will be the first one who will make triple ton

Roni_uk
March 15, 2013, 07:43 PM
it will be Anamul - MMW but in about 6-8 years time.

✔✗
March 15, 2013, 08:22 PM
Hopefully Tamim, but I doubt we can see it from this generation of players. It'll need a combination of factors, a patta pitch, some ordinary bowling and ample support from the other end.

Zeeshan
March 15, 2013, 08:35 PM
eida abar kono adim er nick re bhai

BengaliPagol
March 15, 2013, 09:08 PM
Hopefully Tamim, but I doubt we can see it from this generation of players. It'll need a combination of factors, a patta pitch, some ordinary bowling and ample support from the other end.

Wow how the hell did ya get ur nick like that??

Nadim
March 15, 2013, 09:10 PM
Amar polar polar polar polar polar polar polar gorer pola.

Equinox
March 16, 2013, 03:43 AM
As much as I'd love for it to be Mushy, it will definitely be someone batting in the Top 3, maybe 4. Firstly for it to happen it has to be in a belter of a pitch and therefore just statistically speaking guys like Tamim and Bijoy have more of a chance than the rest.

Sohel
March 16, 2013, 03:57 AM
Gotta go with El Capitan at this point. Not Tamim as long as stays faithful to Mssrs. Benson and Hedges.

zahidnyc
March 16, 2013, 04:03 AM
riyad insha allah , i know he will do it as soon as he can get rid of from his nervous thingi

Sohel
March 16, 2013, 04:07 AM
riyad insha allah , i know he will do it as soon as he can get rid of from his nervous thingi

Didn't see that coming

:) :lol: :floor:

prtikul
March 16, 2013, 04:21 AM
It took us nearly 50 years when Sehwag scored triple in Multan, Hope you guys beat us to it :)

Nadim
March 16, 2013, 04:24 AM
Tamim scoring 300 with the heavy load he got? My word!

Gowza
March 16, 2013, 05:10 AM
it's hard to see tamim doing it with the way he plays but guys like sehwag have done it so who's to say he can't do it

Tigers_eye
March 16, 2013, 07:14 AM
Ektu beshi hoiye galo na? BD couldn't cross 240 today.

ashraful1
March 16, 2013, 07:18 AM
Nasir Hossain

Naimul_Hd
March 16, 2013, 08:21 AM
Can't see any of these current players reaching that land mark.

Shehwar
March 16, 2013, 08:36 AM
Tamim scoring 300 with the heavy load he got? My word!

Inzamam's highest score is 329. Now I'm not comparing him with Inzamam here but merely pointing out it can be done with the extra flabby bits!

Night_wolf
March 16, 2013, 01:35 PM
this wont happen in my life time

BengaliPagol
March 16, 2013, 06:47 PM
Imrul Kayes

Leafs PWN
March 18, 2013, 11:26 AM
Al Hasan.

Habib
March 18, 2013, 12:10 PM
Inzamam's highest score is 329. Now I'm not comparing him with Inzamam here but merely pointing out it can be done with the extra flabby bits!

Inzi wasn't a smoker AFAIK.

Nadim
March 18, 2013, 12:13 PM

Fitness bro. Tamim can barely breath after running 3...does it even go for that? i've seen him refusing to convert 2's and 3's and 1 into 2's when he could make it

oronnya
March 18, 2013, 07:12 PM
Shahadat aka SRK

Cric Boss
March 18, 2013, 10:03 PM
Imrul Kayes

........:floor:........

Cric Boss
March 18, 2013, 10:10 PM
Tripple korar moto player ekhono amader haat a ashenai.....
Aeshob player diya ki r tripple hoy naki !

Cric Boss
March 18, 2013, 10:16 PM
Chand er shathe p**d er tulona kora bondho koren vaiyera....tamim korbe tripple ! Matha thik ase ? Age century koruk......jei stamina or,50 up hoilei hapani shuru r ghamaya-tamaya osthir hoya jay.

shuziburo
March 21, 2013, 11:27 AM
Tamim, if he had the fitness. At his current fitness level, he runs out of steam at around 70-80. If he can score 80 before stamps on a day, he might make 160 next day.

Mushfiqur has the capability, but he has to give up gloves like Sanga and concentrate on batting and skipping.

Anamul can do it, if he can correct his footwork issues. Mominul has the technique and toughness, but lacks temperament to bat that long.

Cric Boss
March 21, 2013, 12:49 PM
Tamim, if he had the fitness. At his current fitness level, he runs out of steam at around 70-80. If he can score 80 before stamps on a day, he might make 160 next day.

Mushfiqur has the capability, but he has to give up gloves like Sanga and concentrate on batting and skipping.

Anamul can do it, if he can correct his footwork issues. Mominul has the technique and toughness, but lacks temperament to bat that long.

well said bro :up:

Cric Boss
March 21, 2013, 01:05 PM
'porisrom medha k har manate pare kintu medha porisrom k har manate pare na'
ashole kar tripple korara moto kototutku joggota/medha ase,kar nai janina r janteo chai na....coz medha shobdota shunle banglar ek oitihashik cricketer er kotha mone poira jay tarpor voy laage.
Mul kotha hochche tripple korbe k.
.................................................. ...................
Jei hare mushy agachche evabe jodi o develop korte thake tahole or ashe pashe ashar moto o kono bangladeshi player amar chokhe pore na o hoyto evabe nijeke improve korte thakle kisudin er modhdhe batsman sakib k o har manabe......onek obak lage jokhon mushfique er ager khela dekhi ba my one tv er advertise gulo dekhi :lol: oe mushy r ae mushyr modhdhe aksh-patal parthokko.......captaincy er daitto kadhe ashar por theke o shompurno changed.
Honestly boltesi....Last one year a ami shobchey beshi impressed hoisi mushy & nasir k dekhe.

BengaliPagol
March 22, 2013, 07:51 PM
........:floor:........

jokhon Imrul triple century kore ami o hasbo.... shobair upore

One World
March 23, 2013, 12:15 AM
Rajin Saleh Jr.

Anher
May 2, 2015, 04:47 AM
Thought we have good chance to make history today. Tamim and Imrul both were not out on 150s.
Tamim went in to make double ton but there were hopes to hit that elusive 300.

al-Sagar
May 2, 2015, 04:55 AM
so tamim missed a chance today