PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: 2nd ODI: Dhaka Bank ODI Cup, Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka @ Hambantota | Mar 25, 2013 (14:30 local | 09:00 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2

Rifat
March 20, 2013, 11:18 PM
[বাংলা]বিসমিল্লাহির রাহমানির রাহিম[/বাংলা]

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/300/b/5/bangladeshi_flag___1971_by_maqtanim-d4e3ijk.png

VS.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/272/6/a/sri_lanka_grunge_flag_by_syndikata_np-d5gauw5.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5167/5307632993_74a406e43e_z.jpg

Bangladesh Squad (http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-bangladesh-2013/content/squad/624833.html)
Sri Lanka Squad (http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-bangladesh-2013/content/squad/625605.html)
Weather Forecast (http://www.accuweather.com/en/lk/hambantota/309727/daily-weather-forecast/309727?day=5)

We have done it Before, We can Do it Again. :flag:

Inspiration (http://tanzil.net/)

Dilscoop
March 20, 2013, 11:27 PM
Sri Lanka's flag always makes me think how they ruined a great chance to have the most unique jersey in the world. Maroon with gold would be sick!!

silversurf
March 20, 2013, 11:29 PM
I am loving it. by the way, there are many new faces in the SL Squad, any info about them ??

Zeeshan
March 20, 2013, 11:36 PM
match thread opening fail.... naddu already opened one :)

Rifat
March 20, 2013, 11:40 PM
match thread opening fail.... naddu already opened one :)

Didn't see it man, plus his thread was locked and it was all the way at the bottom of the page, didn't notice until you told me thanks...:)

Naimul_Hd
March 21, 2013, 12:30 AM
Liked both Rifat's and Nadim's MT thread.

Suggestion to Mod: don't merge two threads, rather change the title of this thread for 2nd ODI match, if Rifat permits then ! :)

Rifat
March 21, 2013, 12:33 AM
Liked both Rifat's and Nadim's MT thread.

Suggestion to Mod: don't merge two threads, rather change the title of this thread for 2nd ODI match, if Rifat permits then ! :)

Wonderful Idea Naimul Bhaiya :) Please let it be...

Rabz
March 21, 2013, 12:37 AM
Nice thread Rifat.
Inshall we will register our first win of the tour in this match.
Good luck Tigers.

Zunaid
March 21, 2013, 12:50 AM
I am locking this thread. I will also edit it to change to ODI 2. I will also unlock Nadims thread. I hadn't seen the other thread until this discussion. In the future, I think MTs opened so early might as well die. This thread will be opened after the other match has completed.

reverse_swing
March 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
This thread is now open again.

Zeeshan
March 23, 2013, 07:50 PM
Another loss looms. :( :( :( :( :(

reverse_swing
March 23, 2013, 07:53 PM
We will bounce back strongly.

roman
March 23, 2013, 08:41 PM
My team...

Anamul
Zahir
Ash
Nasir
Mushy
Mominul
Riyad
Zia
Gazi
Raj
Rubel

BengaliPagol
March 23, 2013, 08:53 PM
NO ASH PLEASE. Only reason Ziaur makes my team is because he can bowl.
1. Anamul Haque
2. Jahurul Islam
3. Mominul Haque
4. Mushfiqur Rahim
5. Nasir Hossain
6. Mahmudullah
7. Ziaur Rahman
8. Sohag Gazi
9. Abdur Razzak
10. Abul Hasan
11. Rubel Hossain

Shartaz
March 23, 2013, 08:54 PM
We will bounce back strongly.

Ummm, Tamim is out with injury.

But I hope we do.

Shartaz
March 23, 2013, 08:56 PM
Also the bowlers need to pull their socks up and figure out a way to break the Dilshan - Sangakara barrier quick and early.

Otherwise it won't matter how much we score.

al-Sagar
March 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
i hope we bounce back ...... but our pacers needs to correct their kine and length, they looked totally clueless .....

Habib
March 23, 2013, 09:20 PM
Don't get disheartened folks. We have a backup pacer coming up all the way from BD to rescue us. And his name is- SHAHADAT. :floor: :floor:

Jadukor
March 23, 2013, 09:54 PM
Don't get disheartened folks. We have a backup pacer coming up all the way from BD to rescue us. And his name is- SHAHADAT. :floor: :floor:

Really? Are they sending Shahadat as replacement of Nazmul?
Khela dekhmuna ami if shahadat plays.

BD_TigerZ
March 23, 2013, 09:56 PM
Drop Abul and Rubel for Mominul and bring in Taskin to the squad..

Jadukor
March 23, 2013, 09:59 PM
My team
Ash
Jahirul
Anamul
Mominul
Ryad
Mushy
Nasir
Zia
Gazi
Mosharaf
Razzak

Zia and Gazi can open the bowling

kazis2007
March 23, 2013, 10:05 PM
our next target should be produce quality fast bowler as many as possible. We need to open proper pace academy and need to make a TV programme call 'Pacer Hunt; then prepare them for national team.

Naimul_Hd
March 23, 2013, 10:18 PM
Team is really missing the service of Mashrafe and Nazmul. These two bowlers bowl with brain unlike Bel and bul !

Jadukor
March 23, 2013, 10:21 PM
How could we send the same bowler who cost us the Asia Cup?

Rifat
March 24, 2013, 12:28 AM
Ya Allah! Ya Gafurur Rahim, one in who's hand is the sovereign control of all that exists, Nothing is impossible for you. Please give us a victory this match.

cricbook
March 24, 2013, 12:58 AM
:floor::o:-|now i belive n for sure ........shahadat has a big hand in upper side of politicians.....otherwise player like him in odi??????? u kidding me.......u sick bcb.....u sick laffa...why not try the new hope ...taskin.....he play or not ...atleast could ve learn lots of thing from the senior of bds.....jokers selectors.....musy is a main culprit.....with bad luck on toss...and no capale to take right decision....u moron......why shahadat????? for what???????? this is joke ....u know morons...not watching 2nd odi.....first tk not playing....n second poor decision....by morons......he play or not ...dont wana see him in the team.......are bring robiul.......atleast i would understand....:facepalm:

cricbook
March 24, 2013, 01:01 AM
shahadat i becoming test cricketer in bc.foram.......999

cricbook
March 24, 2013, 01:05 AM
in this column.......i will say bangladesh will be the series winner.......im still beliving the fact....n seeing the dream........good luck bangladesh......:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::fla g::flag::flag:

crikss
March 24, 2013, 01:14 AM
WTH Even Nasir's medium pace bowling is much better than SRK. Its going to be really tough for us. At least in WI series Tamim, Mashrafi was there.

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 01:33 AM
I think everybody knows the news that tamim is out for the rest of the series. So we now have less option to choose from. Why now selector look is SN has recovered and send him in place of tamim ? My squad of 2nd ODI :
1) Anamul
2) Zahurul
3) Mominul
4) Nasir
5) Mushy
6) Mahmudullah
7) Zia
8) Sohag
9) Mosharraf Rubel
10) Raz
11) Abul

Yes I think two pacers couldn't do better, then Zia and abul can open the bowling and lager Raz, Sohag and Mosharraf can do some bowling as musy always depend on front line bowlers and not using nasir and Mullah very much. Yes I know its hard to find mominul up there instead of Ashfool, I say lets try something different.

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 01:37 AM
I think everybody knows the news that tamim is out for the rest of the series. So we now have less option to choose from. Why now selector look is SN has recovered and send him in place of tamim ? My squad of 2nd ODI :
1) Anamul
2) Zahurul
3) Mominul
4) Nasir
5) Mushy
6) Mahmudullah
7) Zia
8) Sohag
9) Mosharraf Rubel
10) Raz
11) Abul

Yes I think two pacers couldn't do better, then Zia and abul can open the bowling and later Raz, Sohag and Mosharraf can do some bowling as musy always depend on front line bowlers and not using nasir and Mullah very much. Yes I know its hard to find mominul up there instead of Ashfool, I say lets try something different.

wktkeeper
March 24, 2013, 01:41 AM
abul??? he didn't impress me at all with his bowling. he might be good in test, but in ODI ,he is not the right person to rely on. i would better play sir ash fool rather than abul.

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 01:48 AM
abul??? he didn't impress me at all with his bowling. he might be good in test, but in ODI ,he is not the right person to rely on. i would better play sir ash fool rather than abul.

then whom do u like to open the bowling for the team ??

Rifat
March 24, 2013, 01:55 AM
Taskin Ahmed, why is he not there?

ReZ_1
March 24, 2013, 01:55 AM

Zia can open if you want to start with pace..

wktkeeper
March 24, 2013, 01:57 AM

considering experience and performance, i will have Rubel and Raaz to open the bowling :)

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 02:04 AM
Taskin Ahmed, why is he not there?

cauz his age. just don't want to make another mashrafee from taskin, thats why.

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 02:06 AM
considering experience and performance, i will have Rubel and Raaz to open the bowling :)

rubel ???? did u watch the bowling figure of him in the 1st ODI ???

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 02:07 AM
Zia can open if you want to start with pace..

zia from one end and from other end ??

ReZ_1
March 24, 2013, 02:14 AM
zia from one end and from other end ??

After seeing fluency of parera i would like to go with gazi to unsettle his rhythm.

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 02:33 AM
After seeing fluency of parera i would like to go with gazi to unsettle his rhythm.

then your bowlers are.......
1) Zia
2) Gazi
3) Raz
4) Mullah
5) Nasir
6) ........
7) .........

wktkeeper
March 24, 2013, 02:46 AM
rubel ???? did u watch the bowling figure of him in the 1st ODI ???

are you referring to these?

Abul Hasan 5 0 52 0 10.40 (1w)
Rubel Hossain 5 0 44 1 8.80

even Rubel looks better to me as far mathematics is concern ;)

if you look at Abul's experience, i would not rely someone like him for our pace bowling attack.

silversurf
March 24, 2013, 02:58 AM

if you look at Abul's experience, i would not rely someone like him for our pace bowling attack.

thanks mate for the stat. The problem is, we are not measuring not who is good in between, rather who is less worse in between two. As much as I know, we have shane jurgensen as first ever bowling coach as head coach for bd cricket team, still we are far behind from the standard pace bowling as we are not having our front line bowlers specially mash and shafiul and opt to play bowlers like abul and shahadat. Did u watch the way SL bowlers were bowling like angelo mathews was just keeping it in line and length. Most of the bd batter like ash, mushy, anamul just give their wicket as they can not scoring runs fluently and can not playing there shots. I wonder how and when bd pacers will learn to how to keep things tight. All 6 balls in the over is in the right box. Only god know what they do in the practice session. Oh talked too much. Now returning to the main point, statistically rubel can play, but I think Abul can add some batting also. whatever,

Rinathq
March 24, 2013, 03:08 AM
BC server has been too slow. What going on? is it just me?

AsifTheManRahman
March 24, 2013, 03:33 AM
No point watching this game. Kha goru kha!

Btw, still can't sleep after the horrific display of pace bowling in the first ODI, but I'm sure amader pacer ra goru khaya naak e tel diya ghumacche ar ghumer moddhe shopno dekhe daat kelay hashtese. Nirlojjo shobkoyta.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Zunaid
March 24, 2013, 04:07 AM
BC server has been too slow. What going on? is it just me?

Not you. Looks to be maintenance by our cloud provider and unfortunately that seems to be coinciding with our game time.

Rinathq
March 24, 2013, 04:58 AM
Not you. Looks to be maintenance by our cloud provider and unfortunately that seems to be coinciding with our game time.

hope it gets fixed...

Rinathq
March 24, 2013, 05:06 AM
Did a EA cricket simulation for the 2nd match

Bangladesh (79) Vs Sri Lanka (83)
Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bowl (that was my decision)
Squad was also selected by me

Sri Lanka: 259/6

Rubel Hossain: 9-0-63-0
Razzaq: 9-0-37-1
Gazi: 10-2-28-0
Riyad: 8-1-46-1
Zia: 7-0-42-1
Mominul 7-2-39-2

Bangladesh

Jahirul- 0
Ash-87 (off 83)
Anamul- 16
Rahim- 56
Mominul- 49*
Riyad- 4
Nasir- 29 (off 14)
Zia- 16*

Did not bat
Gazi
Raj
Rubel

261/6 after 46.4 overs

Bangladesh won by 4 wickets. MOM: Sir Mohammed Ashraful

Not bad eh? :D

:flag:

Tiger Manc
March 24, 2013, 05:10 AM
The 1st ODI looked like something out of a Lord of the Rings film. We had the Fellowship of the Ring. Tamim's partnerships with Riyad and Nasir. The Two Towers where 2 floodlight towers went out. And The Return of the King with Tamim scoring an ODI century after 3 years. Our horror bowling performance looked like something that came out from Mordor.

Rinathq
March 24, 2013, 05:27 AM
Is BCB gonna name a replacement for Tamim? still 2 ODI and a T20 to go. I am thinking Shamsur or Nafees if fit

simon
March 24, 2013, 05:43 AM
hey Allah!
Tumi Rifat miya'r thread ta success koira diyo, BD ke jitaya dao.
Rifat miya tumar pyare banda, shey khub dharmik,
Nadim er thread mair khaisey is understandable,
proyojon hoile Rifat miya'r kichu sowab tumi kaita rakho.
ameen.

Nice thread Rif bro :flag:

Rinathq
March 24, 2013, 06:17 AM
Shamsur has been named the replacement for Tamim.... good call finally

simon
March 24, 2013, 06:32 AM
Shamsur has been named the replacement for Tamim.... good call finally

http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=d8fc2d84fd1bf7aa39f1fb76131b3 fb0&nttl=20130324031653183882

but what about Jahu & Momin ?

ReZ_1
March 24, 2013, 06:50 AM
hey Allah!
Tumi Rifat miya'r thread ta success koira diyo, BD ke jitaya dao.
Rifat miya tumar pyare banda, shey khub dharmik,
Nadim er thread mair khaisey is understandable,
proyojon hoile Rifat miya'r kichu sowab tumi kaita rakho.
ameen.

Nice thread Rif bro :flag:

Well you could also add..
"ar jodi bd hare tahole amar kichu gona rifat miyar kandhe rakhe dio..." :D

Tiger444
March 24, 2013, 09:00 AM
http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsnews.php?nssl=d8fc2d84fd1bf7aa39f1fb76131b3 fb0&nttl=20130324031653183882

but what about Jahu & Momin ?

He's the replacement for the squad, not for the XI

mij
March 24, 2013, 09:03 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

What a good replacement for Nazmul. Selectors what are they on?

Nadim
March 24, 2013, 09:30 AM
Don't think Shamsur will play the 2nd odi.

Likely for 3rd odi in place of Bijoy, Ash or Jahirul. Depends on who flops
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Roey Haque
March 24, 2013, 09:54 AM
So if we win the toss, we are bowling right? Right?

cricheart
March 24, 2013, 10:24 AM
We are back in a Tamim-Shakib less team here. This should do well. Time for Ash-Mushi to rise up.

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:49 AM

If the Selectors are really sending Shahadat, they are even more clueless than I thought. However, I have not seen such a news anywhere.

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:51 AM
Drop Abul and Rubel for Mominul and bring in Taskin to the squad..

Let's not take a chance of ruining Taskin by playing him too early.

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:53 AM
I like the team, except Ash. I'll play Sabbir. Ash has been laying eggs in ODI for a while now...

My team
Ash
Jahirul
Anamul
Mominul
Ryad
Mushy
Nasir
Zia
Gazi
Mosharaf
Razzak

Zia and Gazi can open the bowling

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:54 AM
our next target should be produce quality fast bowler as many as possible. We need to open proper pace academy and need to make a TV programme call 'Pacer Hunt; then prepare them for national team.

Why is BCB ignoring pace bowling? What happened to Pacer Hunts?

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:56 AM

I have not been impressed with Abul's bowling in any format...

Roey Haque
March 24, 2013, 10:57 AM
Why so many of y'all giving Ash a chance? I thought we had an understanding that for a player like him, we would strictly evaluate his selection in the team based on a performance to performance basis. And he flunked in the 1st ODI! A zero! I mean if you don't understand this, hell,how will the selectors understand?:facepalm:

I guess Ash will be on the team for life now, while people like Jahirul,Mominul,Shamsur and Marshall have to suffer.

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:57 AM

Zia and Gazi?

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 10:58 AM

Both should be out. If Rubel ever recaptures his form in the NZ series, he can be in the team again.

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 11:01 AM
Did a EA cricket simulation for the 2nd match

[snipped]

Bangladesh won by 4 wickets. MOM: Sir Mohammed Ashraful

Not bad eh? :D

:flag:

Simulation parameter thik chhilo to?

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 11:04 AM
Why so many of y'all giving Ash a chance? I thought we had an understanding that for a player like him, we would strictly evaluate his selection in the team based on a performance to performance basis. And he flunked in the 1st ODI! A zero! I mean if you don't understand this, hell,how will the selectors understand?:facepalm:

I guess Ash will be on the team for life now, while people like Jahirul,Mominul,Shamsur and Marshall have to suffer.

He just scored 190 in a test. Thus, he should be in ODI and T20 forever.

Crisis
March 24, 2013, 11:25 AM

Bhai, nai mamar chaitey kana mama valo, esp. oi kana mama jodi Eidi dey amaderrey

simon
March 24, 2013, 11:38 AM

cause many of the BC members still believe in tabij. :facepalm:

good to see some one thinks like me.

mij
March 24, 2013, 11:46 AM
cause many of the BC members still believe in tabij. :facepalm:

good to see some one thinks like me.

:up::up:

Ajfar
March 24, 2013, 12:26 PM
Shuvo will probably end up debuting in the T20. Jahurul will replace Tamim in the next ODI. I would drop Ashraful for Mominul. Zia should have never been picked to begin with. but, since he did get picked, at least give him another game or 2. As for our so called fast bowlers it doesn't really matter who we pick, it won't make a different, so just keep our fingers crossed.

Tiger444
March 24, 2013, 12:38 PM
Shuvo will probably end up debuting in the T20. Jahurul will replace Tamim in the next ODI. I would drop Ashraful for Mominul. Zia should have never been picked to begin with. but, since he did get picked, at least give him another game or 2. As for our so called fast bowlers it doesn't really matter who we pick, it won't make a different, so just keep our fingers crossed.

Even though Mominul should've made it ahead of Ash in the 1st place, since he got picked, I'd give Ash another go. Don't forget Ash isn't the only batsman that failed last match. Only Tamim and Nasir batted well but everyone else failed. So Jahurul gets in for Tamim but the rest should be in.

As for the bowling attack, I agree, we just have to keep our fingers crossed. I really have no expectation our pacers. Anythings a bonus really.

ReZ_1
March 24, 2013, 12:45 PM
Why it is that we have to start with fast bowlers when we cannot extract the beauty of natural movement of new ball from our fast bowlers. Just because it is the trend in intl cricket? i would rather go with full spinners with a part time fast bowler. We should stick to our strength no reason going with 2nd tier fast bowlers

SMHasan
March 24, 2013, 01:45 PM
I want to see Mominul in the XI, may be he can bat at Ash's position, if Ash has to play then he should open. Thats it. This Ash guy is just like a moron, nothing else.

Rabz
March 24, 2013, 01:50 PM
Inshallah we will bounce back in this match.
We usually tend to do well when our back's against the wall.

যদি লক্ষ্য থাকে অটুট, বিশ্বাস হৃদয়ে,
হবেই হবে দেখা, দেখা হবে বিজয়ে।

LeftyLankan
March 24, 2013, 01:58 PM
You guys need to remember that if you wish to bounce back, you need to do the basics right, in ALL departments. Your batting was great because it outlasted our bowling if I'm being honest. We should have bowled you guys out for max 230 cus mathews dropped that dolly.

Our fielding was not good, infact mediocre. Your fielding was ok, but not great. You guys need to bowl just outside offstump to offstump line for a pacie. It's the only way to get wickets and build pressure. If you looked, Dilshan drove sweetly through the offside if the ball was either pitched, full or wide of offstump. Even full on offstump, will let him drive. Bowling straght to him does not help, because he will work you off the pads and hook/pull.

Don't you guys have pacies who can bowl around a good line and length consistently with pace. If not swing? Not bowlers from test squad? If you get a wicket or two early, it will put us on the backfoot.

The only thing positive that came out for you guys is ur batting. Nothing else.

Watch out for opening pair cus they WILL decimate your bowling if u dont get the basics right.

Plus, all of you guys blamed the generator breakdown for your loss. The generator breakbown happens and it's natural. When you play cricket, you do get these things. Now, in the end, SL's batting proved to be the deciding factor in that game.

Good luck. quote me if you wish to reply.

LeftyLankan
March 24, 2013, 02:01 PM

Well, you need to do well, by winning ODIs consistently without being put under pressure. YOU should be putting us against the wall.

simon
March 24, 2013, 02:10 PM
You guys need to remember that if you wish to bounce back, you need to do the basics right, in ALL departments. Your batting was great because it outlasted our bowling if I'm being honest. We should have bowled you guys out for max 230 cus mathews dropped that dolly.

Our fielding was not good, infact mediocre. Your fielding was ok, but not great. You guys need to bowl just outside offstump to offstump line for a pacie. It's the only way to get wickets and build pressure. If you looked, Dilshan drove sweetly through the offside if the ball was either pitched, full or wide of offstump. Even full on offstump, will let him drive. Bowling straght to him does not help, because he will work you off the pads and hook/pull.

Don't you guys have pacies who can bowl around a good line and length consistently with pace. If not swing? Not bowlers from test squad? If you get a wicket or two early, it will put us on the backfoot.

The only thing positive that came out for you guys is ur batting. Nothing else.

Watch out for opening pair cus they WILL decimate your bowling if u dont get the basics right.

Plus, all of you guys blamed the generator breakdown for your loss. The generator breakbown happens and it's natural. When you play cricket, you do get these things. Now, in the end, SL's batting proved to be the deciding factor in that game.

Good luck. quote me if you wish to reply.

good post
I think we are saying the same thing as u said, difference is you are using the second person plural & we are using the 1st person plural.
But I think you are generalizing when u say we blamed the generator breakdown for the loss,
but ya most of us are actually blaming it for taking away some momentum from us, not saying that we would have won it but Sri chasing 260 would make it a lot more interesting for us.

kalpurush
March 24, 2013, 02:26 PM
Well, you need to do well, by winning ODIs consistently without being put under pressure. YOU should be putting us against the wall.
We surely lack good pacers to put you under pressure. Unfortunately, I do not see how we could push you against the wall unless Razzak and Gazi bowls their best...

Anyway, welcome to BC LeftyLankan. Enjoy your stay.

And just a note for you that we, Bangladeshis and members at BC are fans of your team too. :)

Yasin.
March 24, 2013, 03:25 PM
Lets stick to chasing (if Mushy can win the toss). I have a feeling we are more comfortable doing that.

LeftyLankan
March 24, 2013, 03:29 PM
We surely lack good pacers to put you under pressure. Unfortunately, I do not see how we could push you against the wall unless Razzak and Gazi bowls their best...

Anyway, welcome to BC LeftyLankan. Enjoy your stay.

And just a note for you that we, Bangladeshis and members at BC are fans of your team too. :)

Thanks. Now, to put pressure, a team needs to do the basics right and stick to their guns. When ur batting, conditions might be similar to that off last ODI, if batting first, i would advice you to post 300plus. Our batsman will stand no chance. Sanga is certified ball eater!:lol:

LeftyLankan
March 24, 2013, 03:32 PM
Lets stick to chasing (if Mushy can win the toss). I have a feeling we are more comfortable doing that.

Agreed. We struggled to contain you for fewer runs in 1st ODI

wktkeeper
March 24, 2013, 03:54 PM
all the best boys. play like a winner, Insallah the success will be ours.

cricbook
March 24, 2013, 06:43 PM

Well said.... Espacially when they know they will lose anyway... reason of not having big guns.... To me moron selectors need to understand that..... Momi should be in the team ... If they hav to drop riad... Thats fine... Ash thats fine too ... But we gota play our best... Whom r nailing there self to play good.... Johi n anam wil open, n momi wil be onedown... Now chose ash or riad between them???

Shehwar
March 24, 2013, 06:48 PM
So bhais! The big question is do we have eleven fit players to play this match?

shuziburo
March 24, 2013, 08:42 PM
good post
I think we are saying the same thing as u said, difference is you are using the second person plural & we are using the 1st person plural.
But I think you are generalizing when u say we blamed the generator breakdown for the loss, but ya most of us are actually blaming it for taking away some momentum from us, not saying that we would have won it but Sri chasing 260 would make it a lot more interesting for us.

It is hard to say who might have been affected more, but Dilshan clearly was not. Would our pacers have bowled better? I doubt. But, both Razzak and Gazi's failure to bowl well was surprising. Unless they bowl well next match, we have no chance.

SS
March 24, 2013, 08:52 PM
It is hard to say who might have been affected more, but Dilshan clearly was not. Would our pacers have bowled better? I doubt. But, both Razzak and Gazi's failure to bowl well was surprising. Unless they bowl well next match, we have no chance.

we are doomed...important batters are missing...bowlers bowling crap...spinners losing it...what on earth happened to our team and on top we lost all key players due to injuries!!!! God plz save us

Jadukor
March 24, 2013, 09:04 PM
Toss is becoming a huge factor under the current conditions. I hope Mushy calls it right today

WorldCup11
March 24, 2013, 09:14 PM
At the moment, all I can feel about this match is "doom and gloom". But in the past also when I had similar feelings, BD won surprisingly from nowhere. I hope this is another similar day and BD will produce a win out of nowhere.

Dilscoop
March 24, 2013, 09:50 PM
At the moment, all I can feel about this match is "doom and gloom". But in the past also when I had similar feelings, BD won surprisingly from nowhere. I hope this is another similar day and BD will produce a win out of nowhere.

If you are expecting an "out of nowhere" win, then it's not an out of no where win. They just cancel themselves.

WorldCup11
March 24, 2013, 10:00 PM
"Out of nowhere" means, something appears suddenly (without warning) .

Based on last match defeat and without Tamim, BD is not producing any warning for Srilanka at the moment.

kazis2007
March 24, 2013, 10:09 PM
i think bangladesh will win today or will be defeated very badly

Tiger444
March 24, 2013, 10:12 PM

They bowled poorly because our pacers gave them no support at all. Can't expect our spinners to do everything. Pacers have to play an important part as well

Dilscoop
March 24, 2013, 10:50 PM
"Out of nowhere" means, something appears suddenly (without warning) .

Based on last match defeat and without Tamim, BD is not producing any warning for Srilanka at the moment.

But deep inside you think, and you feel Bangladesh has a chance dont you? Don't you? well there goes that win. You jinxed it.

Sohel
March 24, 2013, 10:57 PM
Shamsu is the replacement. I wonder if he'll play today.

al-Sagar
March 24, 2013, 10:58 PM
is our Super H(Z)ero Shah(Rukh)adat Hossain Rajib going to play today.

i heard he has learnt a lot during his short return in BD after being sent back after tests ???

NoName
March 24, 2013, 11:02 PM
i heard he has learnt a lot during his short return in BD after being sent back after tests ???

Where?:lol:

SMHasan
March 24, 2013, 11:26 PM
Where is Rabiul? He is a better bowler than SH I believe. Why we didn't pick him for ODIs? Anyone knows?

Sohel
March 24, 2013, 11:32 PM
Where is Rabiul? He is a better bowler than SH I believe. Why we didn't pick him for ODIs? Anyone knows?

I don't rate him at all for any format. He looked better in comparison to his fellow seamers but I won't call that good bowling. I also doubt that we'll see too many of those from him over a good number of matches.

Rifat H
March 24, 2013, 11:43 PM
Waiting to see how Shamsur performs in international cricket

Max100
March 24, 2013, 11:47 PM
They bowled poorly because our pacers gave them no support at all. Can't expect our spinners to do everything. Pacers have to play an important part as well

exactly my thought. when some one like like rubel and abul gives that flying start, spinners cant do anything. if you watch game ball by ball-u will realize it,but if u just see the score after match, u wont understand

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 12:36 AM
Forhad reza > abul
taskin,sajedul > rubel,shahadat
mominul > Zia
bijoy,shamsu > jahurul
razzak = mosharraf

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 12:39 AM
Rubel,abul,shahadat to amader domestic a e oe half-pant polapaner kache patta pay na....orra international a giya er chey valo r ki korbe ?

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 12:49 AM
Life er 1st bodhoy ajk ami ghore boshe thekeo bangladesher odi na dekhe thakbo....coz odi te abaro shahadat,abul,rubel er bowling ami shojjo korte parbo na.

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 12:51 AM
Jurg er to khub shokh 3 ta pacer niye khelar....ajk ki abar oe shokh puron korte chay naki k jane ? Shahadat,abul,rubel er oshadharon odi pace bowling line up :facepalm:

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 12:57 AM
Mash k bd er pace bowling coach banaya dek...bechara shara bochor to injured e thake lol .....atleast oe **** ***** ** * **** jurgensen er theke oneeeeek oneeeek beshi valo korbe.

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:01 AM
Coach j shudhu australian e hoite hobe emon to kono kotha ache boila amar mone hoy na.....ind,sri,pak er onek valo valo kichu batsman,bowler chile jader k hoyto free thakle amra coach hishebe chinta korte partam :facepalm:
jurgensen head coach kemne hoy ! :head:

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 01:03 AM
Ajke Harle Manush amake Khaiya felbe, amake aar asto rakhbe na.

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:07 AM
My team for this odi :-
1.shamsu 2.omi 3.bijoy 4.mushy 5.mominul 6.riad 7.nasir 8.Zia 9.Gazi 10.abul/rubel/shahadat 11.raz/mosha

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:08 AM

kan ? Ki hoise ?

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 01:09 AM
kan ? Ki hoise ?

nothing man, public khepe ase aar kisu na :-p

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:11 AM
nothing man, public khepe ase aar kisu na :-p

tomar upor khepse kan shetai to jante chaisi.....ami duidin por bc te ashsi coz bd harar por mejaz kharap chilo. Kisu hoise naki :lol: ?

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 01:12 AM
whatever happened to Farhad Reza?

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:14 AM
exactly my thought. when some one like like rubel and abul gives that flying start, spinners cant do anything. if you watch game ball by ball-u will realize it,but if u just see the score after match, u wont understand

correct :up:

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 01:14 AM
tomar upor khepse kan shetai to jante chaisi.....ami duidin por bc te ashsi coz bd harar por mejaz kharap chilo. Kisu hoise naki :lol: ?

nah maane ajke harle simon bhai mone khub koshto pabe tai :) Amar upor khepe nai kintu harle khepbe, sheita bolte chachchi...

WorldCup11
March 25, 2013, 01:15 AM
Shamsur won't play today . He won't make it to reach stadium (Hambantota) before the game starts.

His Flight (Mihin Lanka) will arrive Colombo at 15:40 (Srilankan time), I don't know how long it'll take to go from Colombo to Hambantota, but the game will start at 14:30 (Srilankan time)

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:17 AM
nah maane ajke harle simon bhai mone khub koshto pabe tai :) Amar upor khepe nai kintu harle khepbe, sheita bolte chachchi...

...........:floor:.........

WorldCup11
March 25, 2013, 01:19 AM

Rifat bhai, apni kichu chal daler o bebosta koren, sudhu shudu mangsho khete kemon lagbe bolen? r ha BC te kintu onek memeber, so apni next 6/7 hours valo moto kheye taja tuja hoye nen . :)

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 01:21 AM
It looks like there is a very strong chance of Thunder Storms today.let's check out the weather within an hour or so....

http://www.accuweather.com/en/lk/hambantota/309727/hourly-weather-forecast/309727

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:24 AM
Oneke hoyto kharap mone korbe amake but ekta shotti kotha boli ash-fool k dekhle majhe majhe onek hingsha hoy,emon khela kheilao or fan er ovav nai ae deshe,onno kono test playing country te jonmo hoile jar moto batsman naki vaat a morto......allah kawk kawk eto beshi lucky keno banay ? Abar kichu manush k ekdom unlucky :facepalm:
shoto cheshta plus echcha thaka shotteo hapani er karone cricket khelte parlam na.
Jai hok shobai amar jonno dowa korben jate abar cricket khelata shuru korte pari :(

SMHasan
March 25, 2013, 01:25 AM
i don't rate him at all for any format. He looked better in comparison to his fellow seamers but i won't call that good bowling. I also doubt that we'll see too many of those from him over a good number of matches.

মন্দের ভাল আর কি। যখন কিছুই করার নেই তখন তো এদের নিয়েই থাকতে হবে।

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 01:26 AM
Rifat bhai, apni kichu chal daler o bebosta koren, sudhu shudu mangsho khete kemon lagbe bolen? r ha BC te kintu onek memeber, so apni next 6/7 hours valo moto kheye taja tuja hoye nen . :)

......lol

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 01:30 AM
This is a very good Read: I hope our very own Mushfiqur Rahim takes good note:

Dhoni also stated that the era of aggressive cricket, wherein having a mid-on up was common, has gone. Dhoni said: "The kind of cricket that we play has entirely changed … The era of seeing aggressive cricket, where you had to have a mid-on up, has gone." The in-out field, used in plenty by the Indians, has become the norm with positions distributed between fieldsmen in catching positions and the boundary riders.

In the Delhi Test, Dhoni described the offspinner's conventional field: "You have a short leg, a backward, and a slip. And you have three fielders - deep midwicket, long-on and deep-square leg." The latter three may have been conventionally considered boundary-saving, defensive fielders, but Dhoni said today's field placements had much to do with studying the comfort zone and mindset of individual batsmen. Whether to employ a mid-on or long-on fielder was a decision that had to be made through a flexible reading of different batsmen, he said, and not on whether to stop the single or the boundary against all batsmen or the scoreboard situation.

"You read the batsmen to see if he is in the mindset of rotating singles, if there's a mid-on, deep midwicket and four catching fielders, and if he can rotate every ball. If he's not having any problems, then you try to bring in the mid-on fielder or deep-midwicket fielder to build up the pressure."

If a batsman has more confidence going over the infield, "especially on wickets like these, it's important that you don't concede runs in a bunch". The aim of the deep fielders was, he said, to deny the batsman the boundaries and check the opposition scoreboard from racing ahead. At a time like that, Dhoni said, he was fine with the batsmen taking singles because it created more chances. "If you rotate [the strike] four times, you get four runs and [on] those four runs, you can get them out as many times."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2013/content/current/story/626695.html

Roni_uk
March 25, 2013, 02:05 AM
Ok so SL v BD A team. I see records tumbling today.

zunaid_bd
March 25, 2013, 02:09 AM
The weather looks really bad .. Thunderstorm and so much rain !!!

BD_TigerZ
March 25, 2013, 02:39 AM
Drop ash bring in momin..and drop extra pacer rubel/abul for mosharof. Zia can keep it stump to stump atleast :facepalm:

Tiger Manc
March 25, 2013, 02:41 AM
I hope we bat first, because otherwise SL may rack up 400+. There's a lot of guys fighting for their ODI spots so I'm expecting a good show from our batsmen.

Roey Haque
March 25, 2013, 02:55 AM
Drop ash bring in momin..and drop extra pacer rubel/abul for mosharof. Zia can keep it stump to stump atleast :facepalm:

:up:
My feelings. Reiterated once more very concisely. Excellent. And replace Tamim with Jahurul/Shamsur and we have a squad.

wktkeeper
March 25, 2013, 03:13 AM
ash will be the hero today ;)

SMHasan
March 25, 2013, 03:20 AM
Rain predicted. I am curious whether we take Mominul in the XI today. I hope they do.

roaring_tiger
March 25, 2013, 03:21 AM
just drop ash :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: we'll win Insha Allah

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 03:26 AM
just drop ash :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: we'll win Insha Allah

......:up:......

Nafis 1718
March 25, 2013, 03:29 AM
toss hoe nai akhono???no updates on cricinfo :@
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 03:32 AM
toss hoe nai akhono???no updates on cricinfo :@
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

khela shuru hote aro 30 min baki....

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 03:34 AM
My team for this odi :-
1.shamsu 2.omi 3.bijoy 4.mushy 5.mominul 6.riad 7.nasir 8.Zia 9.Gazi 10.abul/rubel/shahadat 11.raz/mosha

ae team niye khelle hoyto jitar ekta chance ase :lol: echara r kono chance dekhina coz sri er bating line up ta ager theke onek beshi strong lagtese amar kase.

WorldCup11
March 25, 2013, 03:34 AM
Bangladesh have won the toss and elected to field

Source : Cricbuzz (http://live2.cricbuzz.com/live/scorecard/12022/Sri-Lanka-v-Bangladesh)

cricheart
March 25, 2013, 03:36 AM
Kumar Sangakkara is just 22 runs short of becoming only the seventh cricketer in the history of ODIs to pass the 11,000 run mark.

Kobeje Amrao parbo?! :sigh

Rifat H
^ ^ Valo news . Rain effected match a age fielding korai better

WorldCup11
Some good news, at least for once Mushy won the toss :)

Rifat
March 25, 2013, 03:37 AM
Bangladesh have won the toss and elected to field

Source : Cricbuzz (http://live2.cricbuzz.com/live/scorecard/12022/Sri-Lanka-v-Bangladesh)

Alhamdulillah! at least we won something :-p

Tiger Manc
Won the toss decided to field first. I guess dew factor played it's part. Hope we don't concede 400+.

Rifat H
Ash re bad dia mominul ke nea uchit .

Sohel
March 25, 2013, 03:38 AM
We're fielding first, thus avoiding the all important dew factor for a spin-heavy attack.

cricheart
Jahurul Islam and Mominul Haque for this game
Its not Abul, lol Its Rubel who is dropped

Rifat H
Duitai batsman niche . SL je koto run korbe Allah jane

Tiger Manc
March 25, 2013, 03:39 AM
Good to see Jahurul and Mominul in. Rubel out.

Rifat H
March 25, 2013, 03:40 AM
Konomote 260-270 ar moddhe atkate parlei hoy.

Naimul_Hd
March 25, 2013, 03:41 AM
Bangladesh is playing with 1 pacer- Abul ! good move ?

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 03:41 AM
Good to see Jahurul and Mominul in. Rubel out.

yaaaahoooooooo ! Rubel out ! Ajk party hobe !!!!! Rubel er ekar procheshtay kom match to r harinai amra...... Khushi lagtese :)

Nadim
March 25, 2013, 03:42 AM
Can Abdul pick up his maiden odi WK? Can he bring his econ rate below 7???

Cric Boss
Bangladesh is playing with 1 pacer- Abul ! good move ?

hmmm....suppppppper move !
Srk/rubel k team a niya kono lav ase ?

BengaliPagol
Abul is out. Not sure if i should be happy or upset. If Shahadat comes into the team then...

Rifat H
March 25, 2013, 03:43 AM
Cricinfo aita ki shuru korche . Abul naki team a nai !! Rubel khelbo

BengaliPagol
March 25, 2013, 03:44 AM
Is Rubel or Abul out? CI showing conflicting reports

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 03:44 AM
Rubel khelbe ???? :facepalm:

al-Sagar
March 25, 2013, 03:45 AM
sobai eto khushi ken ???

amra kee jite gesi naki ???

Naimul_Hd
Crapinfo always messes things up. Can't even get playing xi right !

BengaliPagol
bowling looks very weak in BD's point of view. Looks like Ziaur will be bowling 10 overs.

Rifat H
Rubel ar cheye mone hoy Abul better chilo . Atleast 5-10 ta run to korte parto

Cric Boss
Hurrrr dhurrr

Nadim
Too many batsmans but not many bowlers. Should have picked MH Rubel instead of a bat.

Defensive already...

Cric Boss
March 25, 2013, 03:47 AM
Last match a ami jotodur dekhsi abul, rubel er chey onek beshi valo bowling korsilo....

Roey Haque
March 25, 2013, 03:48 AM
Does anyone feel like having wasted their time to stay up all night for the match? I promise myself I will be productive,doing this and that, but in the end kill all my time web browsing,waiting for the match to start.

al-Sagar
March 25, 2013, 03:48 AM
sobai eto khushi ken ???

amra kee jite gesi naki ???

cricheart
March 25, 2013, 03:49 AM
BC-te Abul bonam Rubel cholche :lol:

Nadim
March 25, 2013, 03:50 AM
The pitch is better for batting in the 2nd half but there will be rain:(

BengaliPagol
March 25, 2013, 03:51 AM
Ziaur as the second seamer! Do us proud cos its your time to shine

Nadim
March 25, 2013, 03:52 AM
Rubel Is playing. Abul is out.

Mushy said it himself.

al-Sagar
March 25, 2013, 03:52 AM
oh, sobe matro toss ta jitsi, ekhono konobhabe oder cheye 1-2 run beshi korlei jite jabo mone hocche.

Sohel
March 25, 2013, 03:53 AM
Mit'hu should give the new balls to Raju and Rex/Shohag and bring Jia in as first change. Nahole hebbi dhishum-dhishum.

al-Sagar
March 25, 2013, 03:53 AM
i told u a few days ago in some other thread, now isam bhai tells is cricinfo

More from Mohammad Isam, our Bangladesh correspondent who is covering this in Hambantota: "Ziaur Rahman used to be a fast bowler until a knee injury in 2007 almost derailed his career. He recovered, but became more of a batting allrounder.

"But today he is going to open the bowling. Nice story to be honest, he would have never imagined this when he had that injury. He was a very quick bowler in those days."

simon
March 25, 2013, 03:54 AM
finally we.won the toss.
first sign of Rifat miyas sowab taken into account.
? eibar amago thekay keda ¿
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Yasin.
March 25, 2013, 03:54 AM
Does anyone feel like having wasted their time to stay up all night for the match? I promise myself I will be productive,doing this and that, but in the end kill all my time web browsing,waiting for the match to start.

Been doing the same.

Open slides that I need to study for a quiz.

Log on to BC.

Slides remain open.

Match Thread remains open.

hey we won the toss! :facepalm:

Sohel
March 25, 2013, 03:55 AM
Rubel Is playing. Abul is out.

Mushy said it himself.

Really? Bummer dude! What a way to deny Raju his 110* (35) and 5 for 0 predestined for today. Now we must wait :(

Yasin.
March 25, 2013, 03:56 AM

Hopefully rain stays away. Got what we wanted and have an extra batsman too. Lets keep them to < 250 now.

al-Sagar
March 25, 2013, 03:56 AM
can ziaur rahman be our lance klusener ????

klusener also started as out and out fast bowler ..... then got injured and become a batting alrounder and a slow medium line length bowler

simon
March 25, 2013, 03:57 AM
Rifat miyar sowab jodi amol e neya hoy tahole ajke Sirji ekta double century marbo.
so guys fasten your lungis. :fire:

KaaL-PurusH
Jahurul+momin-abul=tamim??

Shehwar
Fingers crossed!

Roey Haque
March 25, 2013, 03:58 AM
Abul out. Mominul in. Jahirul takes Tamim's place.

But Ash is still there! :facepalm:I wish he was replaced with Mosharraf Hossain.

Yasin.
March 25, 2013, 03:58 AM
If Rubel is made to bowl 10 overs I hope Mushy breaks it into 3 spells of 3-4-3 or so.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Ash, Nasir and Mominul getting to bowl. Mominul, I have a feeling, will definitely be brought on to bowl.

cricbook
March 25, 2013, 03:59 AM
Happy thAt abul droped... We r batting with 9 genuien batter.. Now lets bowl well.... I think they will.

Nadim
Rubel to open...allah malik!

Sohel
can ziaur rahman be our lance klusener ????

klusener also started as out and out fast bowler ..... then got injured and become a batting alrounder and a slow medium line length bowler

Jia is quicker ... when it comes to some things, I'm sure.

Yasin.
Fingers crossed!

For the whole match? :P :D

al-Sagar
abul vs rubel er khela sesh

rubel jitlo.

ami to bhablam las moment e dekhbo shahadat in hoye gese

cricbook
March 25, 2013, 04:00 AM
After this series rubel gotta go... Worthless for odi..

BengaliPagol
March 25, 2013, 04:00 AM
omffg...

cricheart
March 25, 2013, 04:01 AM
I wonder whats the maximum score here for Ashraful to get dropped from the squad again.

tiger_army
March 25, 2013, 04:01 AM
link vaiyera?

Nadim
March 25, 2013, 04:02 AM
Dilshan continues with a 4:(

simon
Abul out. Mominul in. Jahirul takes Tamim's place.

But Ash is still there! :facepalm:I wish he was replaced with Mosharraf Hossain.

I wish he was replaced by anyone.

BengaliPagol
OMG Rubel. Bowling so short. Looking to lose the match for us already?

Sohel
Dillu opens his account with the first on his MANY :four:s in the cards.

BengaliPagol
March 25, 2013, 04:03 AM
I think if Ash doesn't score a decent amount of runs today then we can start to bash him again

Rinathq
March 25, 2013, 04:04 AM
even 1 seamer is such a waste....... :facepalm:

Sohel
Boundary DENIED. Early moral victory for Bangladesh, yeay!

Nadim
Jak 19 run dey ni: D

cricbook
March 25, 2013, 04:05 AM
Hire rubel what u want????? Musy won the toss for this????? So when u gona bowl well????

al-Sagar
rubel bhai , matro 9 run dilo. olper jonno double figure hoilo na

Hawk-Eye
50 run er moddhe 2 wicket fele dite hobe. Na hole khobor ase aj.

Nadim
March 25, 2013, 04:06 AM
Zia getting swing...

BengaliPagol
here's Zia to save us

Sohel
Good start for Jia mashAllah ... legside wide.

Yasin.
Keep it tight. Thats all we expect.

Rinathq
130... thats not a bad pace at all

cricbook
March 25, 2013, 04:07 AM
Our big lost nazmul not playing... Look zia... Atleast on line...

KaaL-PurusH
Did his just clocked 130!!

Nadim
Not on the pads pls..come on

BengaliPagol
finally someone who can bowl in the right areas.

EDIT: Nice shot from the batsmen

Sohel
Legside delivery and :four:

Yasin.
March 25, 2013, 04:08 AM
This guy is good.

Owwww good comeback after the 4.

Mav
Come on Bangladesh !!

BengaliPagol
fuuaarh so close

Sohel
finally someone who can bowl in the right areas.

EDIT: Nice shot from the batsmen

Horrible legside delivery asking to be hit. Hope he does better in his other overs.

crikss
March 25, 2013, 04:09 AM
Zia's bowling is almost same quality as Feza.

Roey Haque
What the hell is wrong with Rubel's line and length? Is he just incapable at this point?

al-Sagar
slightly better over from zia than rbx ....

Yasin.
Now Dillu swings and misses...

Spin already or will Rubel be given one more?

cricbook
March 25, 2013, 04:10 AM
I want to see raz other side.... Rubel tubel worthless.... So in the news ... Sakib will be ready for zim series... Than all the injury tinnury will be gone.... Akhon players shot... Thats why we gotta play junk.

BengaliPagol
I guess using a bowler who isn't as quick and can bowl in the right area can be effective with the new ball cos he might be able to extract some swing to get the batsmen to edge.

EDIT: Get off the attack Rubel!!!

Nadim
Rebel u idiot. Stop bowling short

al-Sagar
another Boundary conceded by RBX

Sohel
RBX, another bad line and another :four:

ms01
March 25, 2013, 04:11 AM
Rubel Bowling of Allah safe us.

Hawk-Eye
Rubel is on fire!

cricbook
Com on rubel......... Musy what the hell man????? Take shala off,,,, take him.:facepalm:

WorldCup11
This match is probably going to finish with duckworth lewis method due to rain, BD probably need to play a T20 innings, I think if that happens, it's a good team selection.

al-Sagar
dot ball from rubel, clocked 138.2 kmph

followed by another short ball, 2 runs

Roey Haque
March 25, 2013, 04:12 AM
Zia is bowling like McGrath.

Rubel is bowling like me.

ms01
Rubel lovers take that... now u going to blame abul?

cricbook
Rubel is on fire!

Which way????????? Hes on chicken..

al-Sagar
March 25, 2013, 04:13 AM
136 138 134 117 135 113

that was rubel this over

Sohel
Good slower ball followed by the right line and length. Now keep hittin' that spot RBX.

Yasin.
Good over apart from the hit me ball that comes every over.

Nadim
Zia is bowling like McGrath.

Rubel is bowling like me.

You are crap dude

Equinox
Good finish to the over Rubel. Starting to settle in.

cricheart
March 25, 2013, 04:14 AM
c'mon need early wicket here.

Yasin.
Swing and miss again Dillu.

Little more pacy and Dillu would have edged one sooner rather than later.

Nadim
Zia getting swing...

God bowling this

Sohel
Dillu wants to get on top of Jia right away.

al-Sagar
khaise, zia dekhi 130+ tultese ......................

zunaid_bd
March 25, 2013, 04:15 AM
Great bowling by zia ..

Nadim
March 25, 2013, 04:16 AM
Zia bowling 129k...getting faster and faster

Equinox
Should Zia get the new ball? Abar jigay :lol:

Yasin.
They keep swinging and missing.

Bowls at a hittable pace and maybe thats working for him. Can be torn apart though.

zunaid_bd
March 25, 2013, 04:17 AM
Common zia make dilu desperate !!

Yasin.
March 25, 2013, 04:17 AM
Would love to see Nasir given the ball to bowl in the 120s too.

So far Zia showing that, Accuracy > Pace.