PDA

View Full Version : Physio Vibhab Singh

Mav
March 23, 2013, 03:17 AM
“We didn’t learn anything about it in Colombo. Vibhav didn’t say anything in Colombo and I knew it in Hambantota. When I asked Vibhav why he didn’t inform me about the injury in Colombo, he said that he could not appreciate the gravity of the injury at that time,” explained Bashar.

Just a feeling but is this guy, Vibhab Singh, a good enough physio for Tigers?

**If you could not understand the gravity of a bowlers injury - Your analysis is questionable.
**If you did not let the authorities know about it immediately - Your responsibilities is questionable.

I have a feeling, this guy isn't serious about his job.

BANFAN
March 23, 2013, 05:02 AM
Diplomatic Quota...

Navo
March 23, 2013, 01:43 PM
I didn't know that BCB had a South African quota?

Naimul_Hd
March 23, 2013, 10:33 PM
The way number of injured players is increasing, i doubt his contribution to the team. Majority of those players are getting injured like 'nonir putul' ! Ekta catch dhorte gelei kuchki te taan lagey. Moshkora naki !?

Habib
March 23, 2013, 10:36 PM
The way number of injured players is increasing, i doubt his contribution to the team. Majority of those players are getting injured like 'nonir putul' ! Ekta catch dhorte gelei kuchki te taan lagey. Moshkora naki !?

Physior nijer obosthai to kharap. Dekhle mone hoy chhotokhato ekta elephant.

Naimul_Hd
March 23, 2013, 10:53 PM
We used to have good trainer and physio. Back in old days, our players were not accustomed to rigid routine and diet thing. But they hardly used to get injury. Today's player exercise regularly, train hard, use modern equipment yet they are too much injury prone ! If you say, we are playing more games, then we should look other players, who are consistently playing in national team, county, IPL,BBL tournaments every year. Compare to them, our players don't play that many matches. So, they get enough rest too.

ReZ_1
March 24, 2013, 01:16 AM
I don't get why during practice they are getting injured, you should be careful at those times. Sri lanka series making us handicapped before zim series

Tiger444
March 24, 2013, 09:29 PM
Coach Ian has previously rated him highly. Plus a lot of injuries were contributed by the BPL, where Singh was not a part of. So can't blame it all on him. Also, do you guys see the injuries happening in other countries? So despite improved technology on injuries, players are getting more injured nowadays.

MohammedC
March 24, 2013, 09:39 PM
^^^^ :up::up::up:

shuziburo
March 25, 2013, 09:47 AM
I miss Julien. Oh, he was the fielding coach!

Roey Haque
March 25, 2013, 09:50 AM
Great thread. Questions should be asked definitely. I really liked the one physio we had, the one India stole from us! Remember? I thought he was very nimble, quick to aid the players, and his body language was very friendly. Wish we could have him back. Along with so many other great coaches, like Pont and Fountain.