PDA

View Full Version : NZ in Bangladesh 2013: News-Views-Prep

BANFAN
April 1, 2013, 06:51 PM
I know it's a bit early, but both of us have only one tour before this series. BAN is going to Zim and NZ is going to Eng. Unless both teams manage any bilateral tour, that's it for both of us until Oct 2013.

But I think it's a good start point for us to follow Newzealand Cricket and Cimpare our performances to have a clear idea, before the series. Our performance against NZ will speak tons, in terms of our improvement and future. NZ obviously will come with a lot of vengeance to take revenge of 'Banglawash' and that's probably one reason that they are coming to the same grounds and conditions to beat us instead of inviting us, to prove a point. On the other hand, if we can even beat them in the test series or ODI series, we will prove our point. So it's a very important series for both teams.

Meanwhile NZ Cricket has gone through some major changes and the new captain seems to be uniting the team. They have done fairly well in the recent series against Eng and Srilanka. The Captain seems to be getting a full support from the board and the cricket fraternity of NZ, here is one such open letter that puts a lots of trust of MeCullum the Captain of the team and expects him to take the team forward. It even goes on to depict him as a prospective legendary figure of NZ Cricket. The letter itself is very interesting and inspiring:

Jeremy Wells: Open letter to Brendon McCullum:

Dear Brendon,

Hope you don't think I'm odd writing an open letter when I could send you a private email, it's just that after Hoges' "Open Letter to New Zealand Batsmen", open letters have become fashionable again. And I'm not embarrassed to say that I'm a whore when it comes to fashion.

Let me start by congratulating you on your team's performance over the past few months. I've really enjoyed the way you've led the team this year. I think there were lots of cricket fans who wondered whether you were leadership material but you have shown that you are more than just a captain - you look like you've inspired the players around you to perform better too.

I understand it's not easy being a tattooed cricketer. Cricket supporters in New Zealand are a conservative bunch. To many tattoos are things you get when you're in port, drunk with your shipmates. They quietly live in fear that tattooed role models will influence their own kids to ink up. Some lay awake at night concerned their offspring may get out on Saturday morning pre-meditating a reverse sweep, then later head to the local tat house to have a nude woman scratched into their arm. Paranoia and superstition permeate our summer sport like Wet and Forget permeates the porous surfaces of pathways.

Nevertheless, most cricket fans in this country genuinely love the game and love being entertained. I've watched every game this year. I was there to see you play in Napier, and while we lost the game I'll never forget that 74 of yours.

It was great to see you and Ross Taylor batting together. Ross played the anchor role and fed you the strike brilliantly while you made the England bowlers look like schoolboys. They had no idea where to bowl to you. If they pitched up you went straight, if they bowled short you smashed them square. It was 36 balls of pure entertainment. There's something unusual about watching a cricketer wearing a stylised silver fern humiliate the opposition. It just doesn't happen that often. The last time I remember a New Zealand batsman dominated England was when Nathan Astle smashed that 222 against England at Lancaster Park. I still watch that DVD.

Our cricketing heroes are battlers. Look back and you'll see Hadlee, Chats and Wrighty. If a player in the 80s or 90s had style then there'd be a rumour about an incident involving tromboning that accompanied them.

But I'd like to think that we're moving on as a country. Last week's nail-biting draw against England gripped the nation. Dressed superbly by Ian Smith's energetic television commentary, test cricket put on its number ones and showed the public why it can't be beaten for dramatic tension.

I've heard a lot of whingers talk about our cricket team's lack of character and fight over the years. Normally they're people who have never faced bowlers who can deliver the ball fast enough to hurt. But I don't hear anyone criticising the team now. You can take a huge amount of credit for that.

So let me be the first to write an open letter congratulating you for your contribution to a really interesting summer of cricket - one of the best in living memory.

I'm sure in three years' time, when we've climbed the rankings and can consistently beat the best teams in the world, even diehard dissers like Mark Whatshisface from Radio Sport will be climbing on the bandwagon.

OPEN LETTER (http://m.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/news/article.cfm?c_id=466&objectid=10874788)

NB: Don't Forget to read the Fans Comments Bellow the Article :)

BANFAN
April 1, 2013, 06:55 PM
Tour Starts: October 2013

Venue: Bangladesh: 2 Tests, 3 ODI's & 1 T20

Lets prepare for a grand success in this tour...Zim tour could be a good preparation, since full team will be available in this tour. While we play Zim and NZ plays Eng.. We could draw comparisons for this tour....

This will be the tour of the year for us.:)

NoName
April 1, 2013, 07:11 PM
Have turning pitches and we may win the test series, else NZ pacers will eat us alive.

Murad
April 1, 2013, 07:15 PM
BCB should request them to play 1 extra Test match.

mr cricket
April 1, 2013, 07:15 PM
Yeah, spin is NZ's weakness.

Tiger Manc
April 1, 2013, 07:16 PM
A bit early? 6 months in advance, yeah you could say that. We only play 3 ODIs??? Considering the whopping we gave them a few years back we should definitely warrant a 5 match ODI series. Gone are the days when New Zealand would just turn up, or any other team for that matter and thrash us 3-0 with heavy defeats at home. Or maybe they're scared of getting beat 5-0. BCB should try and get more games in.

Tiger Manc
April 1, 2013, 07:17 PM
Have turning pitches and we may win the test series, else NZ pacers will eat us alive.

Rank turners. Enamul-Shakib-Gazi. Watch their batsmen squeal. Do to them what India did to Australia.

auntu
April 1, 2013, 08:03 PM
Still we are playing 2 tests & 3 ODIs! BCB failed to give more chances to the Tigers. I hope we would be having full service of Shakib, Tamim & Masrafee in the series.

Roey Haque
April 1, 2013, 08:27 PM
No. Don't like this tour much. Seems like the only reason NZ agreed is to make up for the whitewash. If it was held in NZ, I would be more content, but in Bd, we have everything to lose.

All of a sudden, I'm more excited about the Zim series . Seems an infinitely better proposition than a home NZ series.

al Furqaan
April 1, 2013, 10:01 PM
Rank turners. Enamul-Shakib-Gazi. Watch their batsmen squeal. Do to them what India did to Australia.

What if they do to us what England did to India?

This really should be a 3 Test and 5 ODI series. Screw the T20s.

BD_TigerZ
April 1, 2013, 11:45 PM
Time to unleash Taskin!

Rabz
April 2, 2013, 01:28 AM
Should be a good series for us.
If we can manage to beat Zimbabwe 2-0 after drawing a test against SL, BCB should definitely ask for an extra test match.

M.H.Rubel
April 2, 2013, 01:43 AM

Add Riyad out there. 2SLA plus 2Offi.

Rabz
April 2, 2013, 02:03 AM
^^ Nasir and Naeem can also bowl odd offies too.
Mominul can do the slow left armers.
Ash can do his doosraful.

Naimul_Hd
April 2, 2013, 02:45 AM
First thing first. Zim Series. Lets focus on that.

taklima_naj
April 2, 2013, 04:00 AM
This series is in October, so what will they do between June-Octber, I dont understand?

Naimul_Hd
April 2, 2013, 04:25 AM
This series is in October, so what will they do between June-Octber, I dont understand?

Tamim - marry and go for honeymoon
Ashraful - run his restaurant business
Mushy - bride hunt
Shakib- County tour plus honeymoon version UK
Nasir - will struggle to keep his 'dates'
Anamul - wait for his HSC result and finally admit into an Uni
Shahadat - marry and have a great spell with his wife
Rubel - go to village and play 'shaatchara' wearing Amanot Shah Lungi
Razzak- wake him up when september ends
Mashrafe- write cricket columns and experiment with his new new hairstyle
Mominul - do exercise, so that he can be taller than Ash

Roey Haque
April 2, 2013, 11:46 AM
Mushy - bride hunt

Nice. But Mushy's and Tamim's ones are too similar. Tamim should use the time to enroll in a nicotine rehabilitation center.

AsifTheManRahman
April 2, 2013, 11:50 AM
Nice. But Mushy's and Tamim's ones are too similar. Tamim should use the time to enroll in a nicotine rehabilitation center.
Instead he will probably enroll in a beef-eaters' Meetup.com group.

Nadim
April 2, 2013, 12:04 PM
Khobor ache...

amader

reyme
April 2, 2013, 02:36 PM
1. Make a sharp turner spin track and then put 9 fielders around the batsmen!
Start practicing on that exclusive pitch from now on! Dont waste time. We should know our pitch!
2. Play with 1 Pacer Max! Better without any pacer.
3. UDRS, UDRS, UDRS

I want a 2-0 Test Win at any cost! I repeat: At any cost!

roman
April 2, 2013, 02:52 PM
You guys are talking about turning pitch. Dont forget that they also have someone called Vettori :(

I am looking forward to this series. Can't wait

roman
April 2, 2013, 02:56 PM
Mushy - bride hunt

Good one..Just want to add one player

Shafiul- try to bulk his 'Bok er theng'

metallian
April 2, 2013, 03:07 PM
So... do we have anything to look forward to between Zim & NZ series?

AsifTheManRahman
April 2, 2013, 03:25 PM
If you're a real fan, you should find that period depressing and feel like you have nothing to live for.

reyme
April 2, 2013, 03:37 PM
If you want to win, turning track is the only option. You can have a highway batting paradise, but we won't win. You can have a pace track, and we will lose. This time I want to win. So it has to be spin track! Our batsmen will be fine on spin track. They will be just fine against Vettori. Shakib already proved it. They have only Vettori, we have Enam, Mosharraf, Gazi. All our part timers are also spinners!!

Navo
April 2, 2013, 03:49 PM

Shakib's stint/honeymoon in Leics.

MohammedC
April 2, 2013, 04:29 PM
Shakib's stint/honeymoon in Leics.

A-Team and U-19 tour to UK.

taklima_naj
April 2, 2013, 06:49 PM
:floor:Tamim - marry and go for honeymoon
Mushy - bride hunt

ha, ha: seems they will have a great time with growing their vhuri, on the other hand we will be missing watching them and searching for their vacational news.

al Furqaan
April 2, 2013, 07:53 PM
Hope Jesse Ryder will be fit in time...want to face a full strength NZ side and beat them 2-0 in the tests.

shovon13
April 2, 2013, 08:59 PM
Hope Jesse Ryder will be fit in time...want to face a full strength NZ side and beat them 2-0 in the tests.

Ryder is on a self imposed exile/hiatus from international cricket

cricbook
April 2, 2013, 09:08 PM

Thats what i thought..:up:.. This thread its too early to count.... Age vhat tarpor gost.... Ata na kore kothakar nz er thread??:facepalm::facepalm: lets hunt our old enemy zim... Tarpor notun keu..:o

Mav
April 2, 2013, 09:09 PM
Looking forward to it !!

cricbook
April 2, 2013, 09:12 PM

:floor:[QUOTE=Naimul_Hd;1682016]Tamim - marry and go for honeymoon
Mushy - bride hunt
Mominul - do exercise, so that he can be taller than Ash[/QUOTE:

ha, ha: seems they will have a great time with growing their vhuri, on the other hand we will be missing watching them and searching for their vacational news.

Joke of the april... :) keep it up.

nsuRocks
April 3, 2013, 04:56 AM
NZ have a decent pace attack with Southee, Boult, Martin and a Vettori who isn't as sharp as he used to be. They did win a test match in Sri Lanka so theyr not completely incompetent.
We will need our batsmen to show temperament, the ability to bat 150 overs if Shakib, Gazi are to win us tests against them. Rubel needs to up his game and prove whether he's test quality within this Zimbabwe Series.

BD_TigerZ
April 3, 2013, 05:15 AM
Key players for NZ will be McCullum, Taylor, Williamson and Southee

BANFAN
April 3, 2013, 05:39 AM

Ya, I think that should be the idea. And our batsmen needs to start working on batting against spinners.

If we are having Anamul kind of footwork and as most of our batsmen gets deceived in flight, cant decide whether to play forward or from the crease, and gets LBW/bowld in the process. Then with a rank turner even Vetori and Patel combo will sweep through our batting order.

M.H.Rubel
April 3, 2013, 06:19 AM

Agreed. Our mood will change according to Zim tour. So lets concentrate on that.

BANFAN
April 3, 2013, 07:07 PM
NZC Media Release re John Parker Interview

New Zealand Cricket (NZC) is disappointed and saddened by the recent attack made by John Parker and some unnamed individuals on NZC, BLACKCAPS Captain Brendon McCullum, senior players in the team, Coach Mike Hesson, and other former players.

There is nothing new in the material produced by John Parker and the issues involved have been widely and publicly discussed over recent months. There is an inference the Parker material came from a recent NZC meeting with former test captains. This is untrue.

“Attacks such as this are divisive and unhelpful. For the sake of the game the focus should now been on the BLACKCAPS upcoming tour of England” says David White.

MORE (http://www.blackcaps.co.nz/news/nzc-media-release-re-john-parker-interview/10697/article.aspx)

BD_TigerZ
May 12, 2013, 09:52 AM
Bump. :D

My predictions:

NZ
Most runs:
Taylor (ross this time :D)

Most wickets:
Bracewell

BD
Most runs:
Tamim

Most wickets:
Enam

Tests 2-0 (NZ)
Odis 2-1 (BD)
T20 (NZ)

Ajfar
May 12, 2013, 10:01 AM
1. Please drop Riyad from the T20 team. Why do we need to play the same players in all 3 formats? We need to give some other players who had success playing lower down the order in BPL some chance. It's pretty clear, they can't do worse than Riyad in the shorter version.

2. Don't select players just for the sake of selecting them. Like Mominul for example. What's the point of selecting him today and make bat him so low down the order? I would rather we don't select him at all. We did that wtih Nayeem over and over again. Mominul is not an all rounder. He just so happens to know how to bowl, that's about it. He barely bowled in domestic cricket league. Let's not make another Nayeem out of him.

BD_TigerZ
May 12, 2013, 10:10 AM
Ayub for Tests
Shabbir for ODIs and T20s
Taskin for ODIs and T20s
Bijoy for all 3 forms

Tiger Manc
May 12, 2013, 10:23 AM
No more Ash or Mominul in ODIs.
Bring Sabbir in for T20s

oronnya
May 12, 2013, 10:31 AM
Mushy - bride hunt

Ash's bride hunt is done n he is going to get married during that gap ... Tamim is getting married as well... Most probably Mushy too !! Shakib's reception is pending as well...So during this gap all the players will do is attend wedding after wedding n I am just wondering how the team will look with all them having a huge bhuri ;)

So don't expect another banglawash this time specially after such a long gap..

shuziburo
May 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Should be a good series for us.
If we can manage to beat Zimbabwe 2-0 after drawing a test against SL, BCB should definitely ask for an extra test match.

Still feel the same way?

shuziburo
May 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
Ayub for Tests
Shabbir for ODIs and T20s
Taskin for ODIs and T20s
Bijoy for all 3 forms

Also, Ash for T20's
Mominul for tests (and maybe ODI's)

Nadim
May 12, 2013, 03:51 PM
Their LFM bowlers will kill us just like ordinary Vettori :ohno:

al Furqaan
May 12, 2013, 05:11 PM
This should be a 5 ODI series if not 3 Tests.

al-Sagar
May 12, 2013, 10:21 PM
surely ash has warranted a place in tests for this whole year with that 190 ... ...

MHRAM
May 12, 2013, 10:59 PM
So in june, july, august, september our players will be sitting ducks? :sick:

BANFAN
May 12, 2013, 11:19 PM
Don't get disheartened seeing our performance in Zim. This series will be in BD, all together a different thing. In Zim we didn't have any practice matches before any format, so we really couldn't adjust or get the best combination etc.

A home series for us; we will have much more effective spin attack and NZ will be struggling against spin, after the Eng series. So, we still can get a fav result against NZ.

cricbook
May 13, 2013, 01:48 AM
Its time for banglawash....... Nz will face very difficulty in bd for the spin pitch.... Also bd will hunt for the pride where they lose to zimbabwe.... So its time...

Night_wolf
May 13, 2013, 03:06 AM
we have to win the ODI seris and may be draw the test series anyway by hook or by crook, i dont care how we do abroad we have to make BD our fortress just like india did in their heydays

Gowza
May 13, 2013, 03:16 AM
the test series is more inmportant imo, as it currently stands everyone knows BD is a decent ODI team, but as a test team BD are still considered sub-par. the only way to change that sort of thinking is by beating the better teams, the ones that have been winning for years and years and been competing at that high level.

mij
May 13, 2013, 03:52 AM
Which format of the game will they start first ?

I want to see Staring from test, odi, t20. BCB need to make sure we have choice which ever format we like to play first.

Nadim
May 13, 2013, 12:03 PM
So when we gonna have a FULL TIME BATTING COACH??? Ei shob fielding, bowling coach diye amader batting ektuo unnoti korte parbe na. It seems like everyone forgot how to bat...

Something to think about and take action before this series for Nazmul and Kfc khan...

M.H.Rubel
May 13, 2013, 12:16 PM
we have to win the ODI seris and may be draw the test series anyway by hook or by crook, i dont care how we do abroad we have to make BD our fortress just like india did in their heydays

Agreed. We need to make Bangladesh our fortress. Curators need to learn how to make a spinner paradise. We can take help from India for that.
I hope we will be in the stadium on the Friday of Dhaka test.

shuziburo
May 13, 2013, 01:55 PM
Agreed. We need to make Bangladesh our fortress. Curators need to learn how to make a spinner paradise. We can take help from India for that.
I hope we will be in the stadium on the Friday of Dhaka test.

We should do this when other countries visit. However, we need to create a few pace-friendly pitches so that our pacers learn to bowl on them and our batsmen learn how to handle such pitches.

Fazal
May 13, 2013, 02:15 PM
Need a good series to remove all the bitterness taste from ZIM series.

al-Sagar
May 14, 2013, 12:06 AM
lets start counting days ....

M.H.Rubel
May 14, 2013, 12:14 AM
We should do this when other countries visit. However, we need to create a few pace-friendly pitches so that our pacers learn to bowl on them and our batsmen learn how to handle such pitches.

To me in home conditions our strategy should be simple. Against all subcontinental teams we should make pacer friendly batting or sporting wicket and other than subcontinent spinning paradise.

Jadukor
May 14, 2013, 01:33 AM
no matches in Dhaka please...

MHRAM
May 14, 2013, 02:16 AM
If there are matches in Chittagong, I might visit chittagong, my hometown, and watch a match.

I am yet to go to the SBNS, its too far from where I live. ZACS is one beauty of a stadium. I remember going there to watch BD vs Dutch, and also BD vs Pak in 2011. Awesome place to be, and the floodlights are just awesome.

BTW, i am pretty sure that Sylhet will get one or 2 matches

al-Sagar
May 14, 2013, 03:55 AM
no matches in Dhaka please...

why ???

because we whitewashed NZ in dhaka last time ????

because we won the series agaisnt WI in dhaka last year ???

because we were runners up in asia cup beating india and srilanka but closely loosing to PAK in dhaka ????

anything else ???

Jadukor
May 14, 2013, 04:19 AM
^^^just one more thing. ak glass paani ar blood pressure er tablet ta khaya felen

Murad
May 14, 2013, 04:34 AM
why ???

because we whitewashed NZ in dhaka last time ????

because we won the series agaisnt WI in dhaka last year ???

because we were runners up in asia cup beating india and srilanka but closely loosing to PAK in dhaka ????

anything else ???

Dhakar manush lazy mathe khela dekhte jaina. Most of the time gallery gula empty thake.

BengaliPagol
May 14, 2013, 04:41 AM
amader ashol stadium ZACS.

NZ have been a good test team of recent times. They always had a liking for that format so i think it will be a tough series.

Jadukor
May 14, 2013, 04:46 AM
we won only 3 or 4 ODIs out of last 20 ODIs at SBNS. Even in the West Indies series we lost the first two ODIs allowing WI to claw back into the series. The wicket for Tests doesn't favor our bowlers much either... most of the time opposition pile on huge totals against our spinners. Other venues assist our bowlers more imo

shuziburo
May 14, 2013, 10:31 AM
we won only 3 or 4 ODIs out of last 20 ODIs at SBNS. Even in the West Indies series we lost the first two ODIs allowing WI to claw back into the series. The wicket for Tests doesn't favor our bowlers much either... most of the time opposition pile on huge totals against our spinners. Other venues assist our bowlers more imo

I was going to reply something like this, but you were much faster.

I feel that the curator at SBNS does not understand the needs of the team. He should make a pitch that helps us against specific oppositions.

Isnaad
May 19, 2013, 03:07 AM
Just don't want to play a Test match in Dhaka. Haven't seen anything productive happen in Tests for us in Mirpur.

shuziburo
June 3, 2013, 09:36 AM
NZ might be a tough customer this time around. Look what they are doing to ENG.

shuziburo
June 3, 2013, 09:40 AM
I hope Guptil cools off before the BD series!

Tiger444
June 3, 2013, 10:28 AM
NZ might be a tough customer this time around. Look what they are doing to ENG.

NZ is a weak Test team but a very dangerous limited overs side. We're a lot like them in a lot of ways. It'll be a tough series. NZ is a team that always gives their 100%

MHRAM
June 3, 2013, 11:12 AM
last time, NZ missed Guptill and we missed Guptill. People of all kinds said that BD missed the bigger player. Look how things have changed.

AsifTheManRahman
June 3, 2013, 12:14 PM
Guess who will get Guptill for a duck? Mohammad Ashraful Martin with his double bounce teesra.

shuziburo
June 3, 2013, 12:44 PM
Guess who will get Guptill for a duck? Mohammad Ashraful Martin with his double bounce teesra.

:facepalm:

BengaliPagol
June 3, 2013, 07:02 PM
I think NZ's best format is tests.

Rinathq
June 3, 2013, 07:54 PM
Bangladesh has a strong spin attack and very effective in home conditions. Beating Bangladesh will be tougher for New Zealand due to their weakness against spin. Besides, I had the impression that the English side was saving themselves for the actual tournament. This series was more like a preparation series.

Jadukor
June 3, 2013, 09:48 PM
This long break between series really sucks

cricbook
June 3, 2013, 09:51 PM
Bangladesh has a strong spin attack and very effective in home conditions. Beating Bangladesh will be tougher for New Zealand due to their weakness against spin. Besides, I had the impression that the English side was saving themselves for the actual tournament. This series was more like a preparation series.

I think so too.....

MHRAM
June 3, 2013, 09:59 PM
I think NZ's best format is tests.

there a decent LO side, but in tests they are poor in the batting as us

BD_TigerZ
June 4, 2013, 12:24 AM
NZ are among the better sides vs spin..

Tigers_eye
June 4, 2013, 07:55 AM
Yet they lost to Bd-B team 4-0.

BD_TigerZ
June 4, 2013, 08:26 AM
Yet they lost to Bd-B team 4-0.

We will see..Im expecting nz to win all 3 series. They must be on top pf the world after this series win..while bangla boys are doing nothing.

simon
June 4, 2013, 09:00 AM

:lol::floor::lol:

BD_TigerZ
June 4, 2013, 09:13 AM
:lol::floor::lol:

:up: Laugh now..When they clean us in the tests, odis and t20 il be the one laughing.

MHRAM
June 4, 2013, 09:15 AM

Do you even follow cricket properly?

In the last test against England, NZ were demolished by Swann and that too on pitches not great for spin bowling

BD_TigerZ
June 4, 2013, 09:27 AM

Do you even follow cricket properly?

In the last test against England, NZ were demolished by Swann and that too on pitches not great for spin bowling

Yes they were but how will a team that has won a series in england come and lose to bd..i cant see us winning. Remember england 3 years back..And england are possibly the worst vs spin. The decks are flat and our batsmen are rubbish. And no i do not watch as many games as you may..i watch mostly bd games. The transition will be hard no doubt but exepct big runs from Williamson, Taylor and Mcculum.

Night_wolf
June 4, 2013, 09:30 AM
:up: Laugh now..When they clean us in the tests, odis and t20 il be the one laughing.

so you'll laugh when BD loses?

BD_TigerZ
June 4, 2013, 09:34 AM
so you'll laugh when BD loses?

Why would i laugh at at bd? Id laugh at simon bhai because he thinks what i said was funny. Chill bro dont wanna tangle things up. :facepalm:

simon
June 4, 2013, 09:34 AM

not laughing because I think they can't beat us but laughing as you said they are one of the better sides vs spin

BD_TigerZ
June 4, 2013, 09:36 AM
not laughing because I think they can't beat us but laughing as you said they are one of the better sides vs spin

I personally think they are..thats just me then..

Night_wolf
June 4, 2013, 09:57 AM
Why would i laugh at at bd? Id laugh at simon bhai because he thinks what i said was funny. Chill bro dont wanna tangle things up. :facepalm:

poteto potato tometo tomato

Fahim
June 4, 2013, 06:57 PM
dhur fagol sagols

Zeeshan
June 6, 2013, 02:24 PM
Is this fixture official?

AsifTheManRahman
June 6, 2013, 02:46 PM
Amar shopnogulo shob dhulay mishey gelo Shuja bhai.