PDA

View Full Version : Nfl 2013

Dilscoop
April 19, 2013, 01:29 AM
Schedule (http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2013/REG1) came out, it's now official!

Superbowl or bust of my 9ers. We've got too many rivals, too many revenge games. SOS .520, up by .016 since last season.

Dilscoop
April 25, 2013, 07:51 PM
Raiders traded their 3rd pick OA to MIA, and they got Dion Jordan! He's like thankQ jesus!

All the picks http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker/by-round#dt-by-round-input:1/dt-tabs:dt-by-round

Dilscoop
April 26, 2013, 04:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIzpL-2CEAAQVdb.jpg

110M in 5 years.

Tigers_eye
April 26, 2013, 09:20 PM
My raiders would screw it up with the QB they would choose.

Dilscoop
April 26, 2013, 09:46 PM
Probably the most nameless, dullest draft of recent time.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2013, 12:19 AM
Te'o finally got picked at 38. Bold move my the Chargers...

Geno also got picked. By the Jets! It looked pretty obvious that they weren't looking for a QB after the amount they gave to Buttfumbler.

Tigers_eye
April 27, 2013, 01:53 AM
49ers have 15 drafts. *&%^^%$*$. Next two years they are set by trading down. What if they trade 5 picks for the #1 draft choice for next year? USCe defensive end. Scary!!

Tigers_eye
April 27, 2013, 12:49 PM
My raiders would screw it up with the QB they would choose.
I was so wrong!! Glad that I was wrong. Arkansas back field. Lets go Raiders!!

Ajfar
April 27, 2013, 01:03 PM
Te'o finally got picked at 38. Bold move my the Chargers...

Geno also got picked. By the Jets! It looked pretty obvious that they weren't looking for a QB after the amount they gave to Buttfumbler.

Buttfumbler is getting cut now for sure. From the look of it, Geno smith will fit it perfectly in their circus. He is already predicted Jets will make the playoffs this year before even throwing the ball once.

Tiger444
April 27, 2013, 05:06 PM
I'm happy we took Geno Smith. He should be a lot better than Sanchize. A rebuilding year for us this year so not expecting much

Tigers_eye
April 27, 2013, 06:15 PM
I'm happy we took Geno Smith. He should be a lot better than Sanchize. A rebuilding year for us this year so not expecting much
Tebow > Geno Smith. Geno only faced no defense big12 and Big East teams. This don't make any sense. End of next year you will be looking for a new headcase, I mean new head coach.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2013, 06:36 PM
^ Their head coach is more busy with fixing MLB schedule than the Jets.

I don't think Jets are using this year as a rebuilding season. Because they aren't rebuilding. IDK what they are doing. It'd be lot more productive if we talk about the Jags or the Chiefs or something.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2013, 07:09 PM
9ers are loaded in the back!!

Gore
Hunter
LaM James
Lattimore

Lattimore was one of the best college RB until he had couple injuries. Otherwise he defo would've been picked lot earlier. Similar to Frank Gore story, look where he's now.

Dilscoop
April 27, 2013, 07:29 PM
I see we got couple of DEs to fill in for the big man Justin Smith and possibly replace him in couple of years. Although I hope it's more than just couple of years.

I'm just surprised we didn't work on getting our corners fix! Asomugha's days are up. Even if he does play well this season, the other side is still pretty fragile. I think we wasted a pick by getting yet another receiver. Last year Jenkins didn't even get to start. And he was suppose to be good. Probably should've gotten another TE. Walker will be missed in our running game. He was highly valuable there and highly underrated.

Tiger444
April 28, 2013, 09:58 AM
Tebow > Geno Smith. Geno only faced no defense big12 and Big East teams. This don't make any sense. End of next year you will be looking for a new headcase, I mean new head coach.

Nah Tebow is arguably the worst QB in the NFL. Can't throw the damn ball. Anyone is better than Tebow.

And can't fault Geno just because he didn't play SEC teams. He might be inconsistent but he's got ability and see him being a good QB at this level.

Tiger444
April 28, 2013, 09:59 AM
^ Their head coach is more busy with fixing MLB schedule than the Jets.

I don't think Jets are using this year as a rebuilding season. Because they aren't rebuilding. IDK what they are doing. It'd be lot more productive if we talk about the Jags or the Chiefs or something.

Chiefs and Jags? Lol. Who gives a crap about those teams?

By the way, lets get a BC fantasy league going for the NFl next season. Make sure we don't forget. Who'd be in?

Dilscoop
April 28, 2013, 01:24 PM
^ Exactly, that's why I said, it'd better to talk about those teams than the jets this season.

And yeah, I tried that last time. No one joined.

cricman
April 28, 2013, 11:41 PM

Geno Smith threw 450 yards and 3 TD on LSU.

He's as next level as they come

Dilscoop
April 29, 2013, 08:34 PM
Yea good one Aj. Tebow was released as soon as he finished typing that.

"The Jacksonville Jaguars' plans do not include Tim Tebow."
- Jaguars owner Shad Khan, declining interest in Tim Tebow in a team statement.

AHHH! Now it all makes sense. Jags will never be relavent.

Ajfar
April 29, 2013, 08:44 PM
Tebow is a very hard worker, he won't give up. Where ever he goes he will play with a chip on his shoulder, and give it his all. I'm sure he will get a chance to prove himself down the line again.

So is Sanchez willing to restructure? or Jets are actually thinking about paying him all that money.

Dilscoop
April 29, 2013, 08:53 PM
Broncos should bring him back honestly. He can be number 2 again.

Tiger444
April 29, 2013, 10:49 PM
Tebow is a very hard worker, he won't give up. Where ever he goes he will play with a chip on his shoulder, and give it his all. I'm sure he will get a chance to prove himself down the line again.

So is Sanchez willing to restructure? or Jets are actually thinking about paying him all that money.

I hope we cut him

Ajfar
May 1, 2013, 10:08 PM
Geno's been with Jets barely a week and already making headlines. I can't believe he fired his agent just because he didn't get drafted in the first round. Although he claims that's not the reason he fired him, I think pretty much everyone knows that's exactly the reason.

Dilscoop
May 2, 2013, 12:10 AM
^ i.e, he fired him b/c he got drafted by the Jets.

Dilscoop
May 3, 2013, 11:40 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJWsqzLCMAAJXh0.jpg

What a turpe.

Tigers_eye
May 4, 2013, 07:42 AM
^ who? !

Dilscoop
May 10, 2013, 10:24 AM
"Welcome to Levi's Stadium, home of the (potential) Superbowl 50 Stadium"

Facepalm. I guess for 220 mil, I'd name it anything from levi's to victoria's secrets.

Dilscoop
May 21, 2013, 06:02 PM
SB50! Back in Cali mofo!! You bet your *** I'm gonna work my *** off to get my hands on those Levis tickets!

zman
September 16, 2013, 09:17 PM
Can't believe Kaepernick got schooled by Wilson!

On a different note, I wonder if 2012 will turn out to be the best class for QBs ever!

Dhurr
November 13, 2013, 01:11 PM
I wonder if 2012 will turn out to be the best class for QBs ever!

Hmm... not sure about that one...

Fazal
January 20, 2014, 12:23 PM
Manning showed who is the best.

Tiger444
January 20, 2014, 12:47 PM
#1 offense vs #1 defense lets see who prevails

Ajfar
January 20, 2014, 02:19 PM

Where was Manning during week 12? Oh please. The better team won. No question about that. But, this one win doesn't erase all the past.

Ajfar
January 20, 2014, 02:22 PM
#1 offense vs #1 defense lets see who prevails

Im choosing seattle. If Denver is putting up 27 points against charger and 26 against depleted Patriots defense, thats like 16 against Seahawks. Plus its not gonna be sunny and 60+, Manning ain't gonna move up and down the field.

Fazal
January 20, 2014, 05:10 PM
Where was Manning during week 12? Oh please. The better team won. No question about that. But, this one win doesn't erase all the past.

You keep your best and show it against the best. And that's what he did.

Now if he wins the super bowl, he will be undisputed best QB of his time.

Tigers_eye
January 20, 2014, 08:34 PM
400 yards, 2 scores, no pick. He is not done yet!!

Tigers_eye
January 20, 2014, 08:38 PM
Where was Manning during week 12? Oh please. ....
Did you watch the game? It went to overtime. Do you remember how it ended?

Ajfar
January 23, 2014, 09:37 PM
Did you watch the game? It went to overtime. Do you remember how it ended?

Ya I did. It did end in overtime. But so what? From the Broncos point of view, the game should have never gotten to overtime, specially not after a 24-0 lead at the half time. I wrote that in response to Fazal Mamu's "Manning showed who is the best". That week 12 game got to overtime because of the comeback by Brady and Co. My point was, this win doesn't settle the score between them. The fact that Brady managed to drag the patriots this is far, is a testament to his skill.

My comment wasn't directed to say Manning sucks, Brady rocks. Like I said before, the better team won there is no question about that. But that doesn't necessarily settle the Brady vs. Manning debate, or manning showing off who is the best. I was just pointing out the week 12 loss to bring up recent past. Manning had the best season for a QB in the history of the game, even if the doesn't win this Superbowl he will still go down as one of the greatest QB to have played the game.

mufi_02
February 3, 2014, 12:15 PM

400 yards, 2 scores, no pick. He is not done yet!!

I feel bad for Manning and Denver Fans. Seahawks have crazy defense and that's an understatement. You know its really bad when Bruno Mars spends more time in the field than Manning. Ajfar won big last night.

Zunaid
February 3, 2014, 12:37 PM
Manning?

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/45573294.jpg

Ajfar
February 3, 2014, 03:59 PM
I feel bad for Manning and Denver Fans. Seahawks have crazy defense and that's an understatement. You know its really bad when Bruno Mars spends more time in the field than Manning. Ajfar won big last night.

No I didn't. I was lookng forward to a good game. I didn't even bother watching the 4th quarter. During the superbowl all I kept thinking was, I'm so glad we lost to the Broncos. I couldn't watch another superbowl let down, getting crushed by 50+.

Sohel
February 4, 2014, 02:31 AM
Manning?

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/45573294.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ajfar
February 7, 2014, 05:54 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WwMONEPz4yA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frank Caliendo doing his thing.