PDA

View Full Version : a synobsis of BDs political sit.

betterdaz
April 10, 2004, 05:45 PM
some recent history as to the cause of political probs in BD

if anyone has time id be truly grateful - thank-you

acker
April 10, 2004, 06:47 PM
a Texta synobsis of BDs political sit. of BDs political sit.

"synopsis" & maybe a "h" is needed after the s in the last word.

Shubho
April 10, 2004, 08:52 PM
calling chinaman, calling chinaman. i am deeply offended by acker's insinuation that our country's political situation is 'manure-like'. please take action swiftly. maybe deletion of this thread might be helpful. :)

chinaman
April 11, 2004, 01:46 AM
I'm here Shubho, as always. Still fuming? Let me see, what can I do. OK, here's the deal, if you come by NYC, ak kup cha shathe kream biskit is for sure. Shathe Paan Shupary? No problem. BTW, I didn't delete it and actually against it.

betterdaz
April 11, 2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by acker
a Texta synobsis of BDs political sit. of BDs political sit.

"synopsis" & maybe a "h" is needed after the s in the last word.

one was a typo, the other ignorance - you decide

Tehsin
April 11, 2004, 11:54 PM
Our political sit(uation) ? Ummmm, it's not as black or white as Zimbabwe's but the country is being ruined by the two biggest corrupt households in BD. Throw in a slight bit of fundamentalism and you got yourself one bleak(er) future.

betterdaz
April 13, 2004, 08:20 AM
thats about what i gathered after reading through some other threads in this section - thank you.

rafiq
April 13, 2004, 03:44 PM
betterdaz, bangladesh's political situation is old news and actually quite boring. we'd like to hear your take on what zimbabweans think of the crisis in your cricket now.

betterdaz
April 13, 2004, 04:34 PM
zim cricket politics (because they are inseperable )is a tough one and youll only get my take as there is no-one to argue with me about it.

ill be honest - IMO its the latest distraction from the political (especially economic) situation in zim.

and annoyingly, it again involves the two minorities (the whites and the ruling class) with least to lose in the economic catastrophe.

i will take a guess and say that zimbabweans either dont know whats happening or care very little - obviously im talking about the 90% who have more important things on their minds.

i dont know, the more "black and white" it becomes, the more i have no idea (which is the plan i suppose).