PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: 3rd ODI; Bangladesh vs New Zealand at Fatullah, Dhaka; 3rd November, 2013 (09:15 local|03:15 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Night_wolf
November 1, 2013, 09:00 PM
Bangladesh vs New Zealand
3rd ODI
Date & Time:
3rd November, 2013 (09:15 local|03:15 GMT)

http://www.moysports.gov.bd/images/collected2/123111.jpg

LET'S CRUSH THEM AGAIN BOYS!

Squads:
Bangladesh Squad (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2013-14/content/squad/681811.html) | New Zealand Squad (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2013-14/content/squad/671947.html)

Venue:
Khan Shaheb Osman Ali Stadium, Fatullah (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/ground/56667.html)

Weather:
Dhaka, Bangladesh (http://in.weather.com/weather/10day-BGXX0003?cm_ven=cricinfo_IN&cm_cat=grounds&cm_ite=weather&cm_pla=10day)

BanglaCricket Tour Coverage:
Latest Bulletins (http://www.banglacricket.com/html/tours/coverage/get.php?tour=2028&type=Bulletins)| Latest News (http://www.banglacricket.com/html/tours/coverage/get.php?tour=2028&type=News) | Chat Room (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/chat)

Cricinfo Series Coverage:
Series Home (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2013-14/content/current/series/668933.html) I Statistics (http://stats.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2013-14/engine/records/index.html?class=1)| Photos (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2013-14/content/image/index.html?object=668933)

Moh899
November 1, 2013, 09:38 PM
They didnt announce the 3rd ODi squad as of yet :/

Night_wolf
November 1, 2013, 09:44 PM
They didnt announce the 3rd ODi squad as of yet :/

shakib cant play, so i think it'll be the same squad

ddude
November 1, 2013, 09:57 PM
I'm content winning the series and 6-0 so far. Eventually we will lose a match. But lets try to stretch that margin as long as we can.

NZ have struggled. We were the better team and it feels good that we have won comfortably. This dead rubber could see a different team. Tamim might be rested which could mean another chance for Anamul. Pretty sure the guys will be pumped up for another Banglawash.

Lets do this, in sha Allah.

MohammedC
November 1, 2013, 10:01 PM
Bismillah

ReZ_1
November 1, 2013, 11:16 PM
Tamim and Mash won't be playing i guess, also they could give sunny a chance ahead of razzak, the other two could be al-amin and anamul

riajul
November 1, 2013, 11:19 PM
All the best guys, Its time for another Banglawash.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Jadukor
November 1, 2013, 11:20 PM
Do you guys remember the beating we gave to zimbabwe in one such dead rubber at home when we decided to open with Rafiq and Aftab? It was raining fours and sixes during that opening stand. Good times. I hope the tigers play aggressive and pressure free

kalpurush
November 2, 2013, 02:24 AM
Do you guys remember the beating we gave to zimbabwe in one such dead rubber at home when we decided to open with Rafiq and Aftab? It was raining fours and sixes during that opening stand. Good times. I hope the tigers play aggressive and pressure free
I was at the stadium - a wonderful experience it was! Still get thrilled ...

Navo
November 2, 2013, 02:29 AM
Can I see the scorecard of that match?

Murad
November 2, 2013, 02:56 AM

Rafique opened with Nafees in that game. Aftab came in at 3.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/64923.html

Night_wolf
November 2, 2013, 02:58 AM

yeah i remember that match, but it wasn't a dead rubber, zim won the 1st 2, wen won the next 2 and the last match was the series decider

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 02:59 AM
m.espncricinfo.com/s/showPage.do?siteId=77513&pageId=MatchCenter&matchId=668955&result=true
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 03:01 AM
dead rubber?

it was a decider if I remember

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 03:04 AM
compare both current teams of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh... massive difference

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 03:28 AM
Good luck bd.... Waiting for tomorow eid... Hope we will get medium rare stake on our plate...:D

Jadukor
November 2, 2013, 04:26 AM
memory is fading. I just remembered Rafiq and Aftab going kopakupi on the bowlers and making a mockery of the target. surprised to realize we had the balls to pull off a Rafiq experiment in a series decider! Lets bring the spirit of that match out and crush the Kiwies folks :-D

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 04:39 AM
BanglaDholai 2.0, baby! Nothing less will do at this point.

7-0 coming up InshAllah.

Saifulsohel
November 2, 2013, 05:03 AM
Mccullam cant play due to back problem. tamim is also uncertain.

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 05:08 AM
BanglaDholai 2.0, baby! Nothing less will do at this point.

7-0 coming up InshAllah.

We should copyright the word BanglaDholai.

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 05:10 AM
McCullum ruled out as NZ aim to prevent whitewash

http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh-v-new-zealand-2013-14/content/story/685015.html

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 05:13 AM
One of Mash and Rubel likely to be rested, or both.

:D Thinking like a big team now :fanflag:

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 06:02 AM
Its not about thinking like a big team. Its about thinking smart. You don't want your key players getting injured.

Mash has been the nickname of fragility and rubel has played non stop. I say atleast play the T20s with a new team

Zeeshan
November 2, 2013, 06:06 AM
Suspiciously familiar OP. :umm:

Maysun
November 2, 2013, 06:06 AM
Tamim has abdominal pain? Victory Biryani khaise naki? :D

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 06:20 AM
Suspiciously familiar OP. :umm:

If it ain't broke ...

Naimul_Hd
November 2, 2013, 06:27 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-crush-them-6.png

Night_wolf
November 2, 2013, 06:52 AM
Maculam nai?..dhur walking wicket geloga! ;)

WorldCup11
November 2, 2013, 06:53 AM
We should copyright the word BanglaDholai.

"Bangladholai" sounds politicle, like what they do to each other :) it doesnot respect the opponent either.

On the other hand, "banglawash" sounds sporty and already became famous and accepted in cricket world.

My opinion only.

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 07:06 AM
Way to take a joke seriously.

*applause*

simon
November 2, 2013, 08:06 AM
what's with the same opening post?

anyway, I'm hearing a lot about "e khelbena ,shey khelbena" , I'm not liking this, unless the players are really not fit I want the same team,
besides last time we got away with a below par score,
I would like BD to chase just to make it interesting but for the betterment of the team I think it will be better to bat first, we couldn't play all 50 overs in any game, and batting first always allows the batsman to score big,and bowlers learn how to defend a total.

I would love to see a dominant victory, well the last two were good too.

MohammedC
November 2, 2013, 08:09 AM
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=374831175982015" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=374831175982015">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/BDCricketvideo">Bangladesh Cricket Video</a>.</div></div>

Jonas
November 2, 2013, 08:12 AM
Bangladesh have beaten NZ 6 times in a row at home, and yet NZ are 4/5 favourites with the bookies for the 3rd ODI. When will the world realize BD are a genuinely better team than NZ at home these days?

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 08:13 AM
Bangladesh have beaten NZ 6 times in a row at home, and yet NZ are 4/5 favourites with the bookies for the 3rd ODI. When will the world realize BD are a genuinely better team than NZ at home these days?

Well, now is the time to make some money then. :)

AsifTheManRahman
November 2, 2013, 08:27 AM
How much cricket do we play? Or have we played this year? Yet our players are getting injured and complaining about work load. Fitness continues to be a huge issue.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 08:38 AM
How much cricket do we play? Or have we played this year? Yet our players are getting injured and complaining about work load. Fitness continues to be a huge issue.

It's because they don't play a lot of cricket that they get injured. Most of our cricketers are not professional athletes - at least in attitude. They let themselves go in between tours and hence all the niggles and injuries.

Alvi
November 2, 2013, 09:12 AM
I want to see some positive cricket from Bangladesh. NO pressure, so Tamim and Anamul should try to start guns blazing. If they can keep a positive mindset, they are more likely to pull off the spectacular shots they are capable of and give the team a very quick start.

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 09:12 AM
DHAKA, Saturday, 02 November 2013

Public Advisory

3rd ODI: Gates to open at 7:45am

Tomorrow's (Sunday, 03 Nov.) 3rd and final ODI of the SAHARA Cup series at Khan Shaheb Osman Ali Stadium (KSOAS), Fatullah is a day game which is scheduled to start at 9:15am Bangladesh Standard Time (BST).

Please note that the stadium gates will open for the spectators at at 7:45am BST.

AsifTheManRahman
November 2, 2013, 09:25 AM
The pitch at Fatullah will be slolo, perfect opportunity for a Banglawash if we do our thang.

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 09:28 AM
Someone is angry? Bijoy? @30sec

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/685109.html

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 09:40 AM
I think al amin and anamul should play instead of mash and tamim

Roey Haque
November 2, 2013, 11:04 AM
It's because they don't play a lot of cricket that they get injured. Most of our cricketers are not professional athletes - at least in attitude. They let themselves go in between tours and hence all the niggles and injuries.

Really? That's stretching it way too much I think. A sportman's life is always very different than any other profession. There is a thing called practice which you are obliged to show up for as per your contract. There are the many leagues you can play for when not playing international cricket. Also hard to really comment on attitude, but I had been to BKSP for basketball, and let me tell you, the regiment is tough! You don't have the time to let yourselves go, and many of our cricketers came from that institution.

So in the end what I'm saying is the injuries are very normal. It happens, that's why you need a solid core of players to develop and choose from. And, also sometimes you need to rest and rotate your players like some of the other teams do.

WarWolf
November 2, 2013, 11:12 AM
Bismillah. Waiting to see 3-0.

simon
November 2, 2013, 11:25 AM
this series will be a little incomplete for me without a Nasir special :(
the boy has never been so quite with the bat in a series.
although he did miss out two Test innings due to the match situation.

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 01:36 PM
An important match tomorrow and just 43 replies?

revolver
November 2, 2013, 02:35 PM
Man its going to start at 3 in the morning

revolver
November 2, 2013, 02:44 PM
Man its going to start at 3 in the morning

NoName
November 2, 2013, 04:15 PM
The Kiwis seem to be extremely nervous playing in Fatullah, they have no experience and no idea what to expect. We should bat first since the pitch deteriorates apparently, the average second innings score there is 157(DPL) lol.

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 04:40 PM
Zia for Tamim? That's what PA says

MohammedShamim
November 2, 2013, 04:45 PM
Inshallah when I wake up from sleep, I hope to see the bangla wash completed. I want Anamul Haque to get another Chance just to get his confidence back, and a Nasir 50+ to complete the white wash:)

SS
November 2, 2013, 04:51 PM
Zia for Tamim? That's what PA says

Aeita Ki shunlam

Ajfar
November 2, 2013, 05:19 PM
Aeita Ki shunlam

It might have something to do with his injury. Since we already have the series, I'm guessing they are giving Tamim a rest. He is not getting dropped.

Roey Haque
November 2, 2013, 05:26 PM
It might have something to do with his injury. Since we already have the series, I'm guessing they are giving Tamim a rest. He is not getting dropped.

I doubt very much whether his concern was about Tamim getting dropped,lol. He was probably thinking, as anyone should, why is Zia getting the chance when we have two pacers in form already? To maintain the balance of the side, Tamim has to be replaced with a proper batsmen.

Tiger444
November 2, 2013, 05:31 PM
If it was up to me, I'd have Tamim and Rubel out and have Anamul and Al-Amin in. Rubel's had to bowl a lot of overs this tour so it's a good time to rest him and try Al-Amin. Mash should play because since he doesn't play Tests, he needs to keep fresh in international matches. So I'd have him in. Tamim should rest if he's not 100%. Perfect time to see whose better, Anamul or Shamsur. We could have Elias in for Razzak since Razzak has bowled a lot but I'd keep Razzak in.

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 05:41 PM
I would keep tamim if hes fit.... Rest er ki holo betar??? Rubel & razzak need to rest & play alamin & zia... Samsu clue less as well... But i think he will get another chance due to 2 sixes hited in a row... So lets see....

deshimon
November 2, 2013, 06:01 PM
According to prothom alo Ziaur will play tomorrow. It would be good if Rubel should have rest because he has already bowled a lot since Test series.

Moh899
November 2, 2013, 06:32 PM
My line: Bijoy (WK), Shuvo, Mumin, Naeem, Nasir, Riyad, Zia, Mashrafe (c), Sunny, Al-Amin, Lala.

Crickbang
November 2, 2013, 06:40 PM
Bhai ager team tai rakha uchit. Notun combination, notun pitch e (who knows what kind of a wicket it will be. Team hasn't played there in 7 yrs), tao abar shesh match e jokhon whitewash er chance ase, aktu beshi risky mone hoy.

Crickbang
November 2, 2013, 06:41 PM
According to prothom alo Ziaur will play tomorrow. It would be good if Rubel should have rest because he has already bowled a lot since Test series.

Haire! Run er bonna lagbo or bowling e NZ bat korle.

Tiger444
November 2, 2013, 07:05 PM
If Tamim is fit then no doubt he should play but unfortunately he's doubtful from what I heard.

epitaph
November 2, 2013, 07:18 PM
I'd start Zia and Al-Amin in place of Tamim and Rubel. Have Naeem open and see how he does as an opener. This game is the perfect opportunity to do so. A medium pacer in Zia would be a good selection for the low-bounce wicket.

Shamsur instead of Anamul to partner Naeem as staying on the pitch is far more important than stroke-play on this wicket.

Batting order: Shamsur, Naeem, Mominul, Mushfiq, Mahmudullah, Nasir, Sohag, Zia, Mashrafee, Razzak, Al-Amin

22Yards
November 2, 2013, 07:41 PM
dhurr .. BD khele matro koyta match ? er moddhe e injured she injured. What is happening with this team ? Key players missing out on matches is not good especially since we play so little these days.

Rifat
November 2, 2013, 07:55 PM
can NZ cause an upset tonight?

Rifat
November 2, 2013, 08:09 PM
can NZ cause an upset tonight?

ok astagfirullah, i was joking :-p.

In all honesty Bangladesh had to fight really hard to win, it looks easy, but they had to hold on to superlative catches, build partnerships and loads of tight bowling. so it is not as easy as it looks, however it is doable.

Rifat
November 2, 2013, 08:11 PM
Bangladesh should field first

epitaph
November 2, 2013, 08:41 PM
Bangladesh should field first

Avg domestic 1st innings score on that pitch is 195, and 2nd innings avg is 157, and you want us to field first? :P

I might bet on BD winning if we win the toss (and thus, likely, bat first).

Nocturnal
November 2, 2013, 09:14 PM
yeah! I got the match ticket finally!

http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2013/2013_11_03/content_zoom/2013_11_03_18_8_b.jpg

source - Prothom-alo

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 09:31 PM
I say we chase and make things even. We should atleast chase. No?

And I'd rather see anamul play as a proper batsman if tamim is rested. Zia cannot Bat and that is a fact.

Go_Bangladesh
November 2, 2013, 09:31 PM
what time does the match start? cricinfo saying 45 minutes BC saying 1 hour 45 minutes

Nocturnal
November 2, 2013, 09:32 PM
what time does the match start? cricinfo saying 45 minutes BC saying 1 hour 45 minutes

Cricinfo is right.
Match start time 9:15am BD time

zunaid_bd
November 2, 2013, 09:43 PM
Waiting for the toss
... just woke up :) all set for the match

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 09:46 PM
Zunaid bd don't you have school or office?

or are you bekaar like me? (waiting for admission)

Zeeshan
November 2, 2013, 09:49 PM
We are fielding. Tamim out.

Zeeshan
November 2, 2013, 09:50 PM
Zunaid bhai IS school.

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 09:51 PM
chasing? good for us because the early morning swing will be in our favour and not NZ who could have wrecked havoc on our nooby openers

nycpro96
November 2, 2013, 09:51 PM
BD won toss and fielding.

nycpro96
November 2, 2013, 09:55 PM
Are there any good links? I remember someone sharing an HD one last match.

Max100
November 2, 2013, 09:56 PM
tamim out, who is replacing him today?

zunaid_bd
November 2, 2013, 09:57 PM
Zunaid bd don't you have school or office?

or are you bekaar like me? (waiting for admission)

I do have classes today but its match day.. tai jai nai :p :p

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 09:59 PM
Pitch will be good for batting in second innings... But qus. Is r they can chase well without a collups?? After mills or anderson last ov blow when bat?

Rubu
November 2, 2013, 09:59 PM
what's a good link?

MHRAM
November 2, 2013, 10:00 PM
I do have classes today but its match day.. tai jai nai :p :p

I would have done the same

:)

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 10:02 PM
Who will open the batting?

NoName
November 2, 2013, 10:03 PM
Who will open the batting?

Anamul and Shamsur i think!:lol:

NoName
November 2, 2013, 10:04 PM

Nevermind Ziaur in for TI.

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 10:05 PM

Bijoy nt playing Zia in for tik.

Nz left out southee and neesham, their best bowlers so far

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 10:09 PM
Nevermind Ziaur in for TI.

Good... Time for to invent another tamim.. Go zia go...

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 10:12 PM
New Zealand have four changes- Milne, Munro, Ronchi and McClenaghan come in for Neesham, Southee, Rutherford and McCullum...
Lol hope bd cash it.....:D

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:14 PM
zia is going to open, you have to be kidding me. well hope he does well.

NoName
November 2, 2013, 10:15 PM
Get this Latham guy out quickly.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:16 PM
got to say it seems like a wasted opportunity to give anamul more experience in international cricket, i doubt zia will be able to become a regular opener at this level so would have been more beneficial to give a genuine opener the opportunity.

Tigers_eye
November 2, 2013, 10:17 PM
link lagbay

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 10:20 PM
got to say it seems like a wasted opportunity to give anamul more experience in international cricket, i doubt zia will be able to become a regular opener at this level so would have been more beneficial to give a genuine opener the opportunity.

True. He will be lucky to be a regular odi player forget opening

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:21 PM
Good first over from Koushik. Always been our best new ball bowler.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:21 PM
3 from the first over.

KaaL-PurusH
November 2, 2013, 10:22 PM
Is Zia going to open???

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:22 PM
We better keep it real tight. I simply don't see Gia or Kopa lasting too long at the top of the order.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:23 PM
Is Zia going to open???

maybe they'll open with naeem. still reckon they should have played anamul ahead of zia though.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:24 PM
We better keep it real tight. I simply don't see Gia or Kopa lasting too long at the top of the order.

yeah looks like a disaster pairing.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:24 PM
RBX has problems with the new ball. He's so much better with the older one.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:25 PM
RBX got smacked

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 10:26 PM
Bad decision to bowl first

spinners would have been much more useful in the afternoon

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 10:26 PM
Old rubel back.... Hire when we can belive u man that ... Paisi kau ke????

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 10:28 PM
Devashis kepche mone hocche

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:28 PM
to many runs flowing atm

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 10:29 PM
Nz dealing with boundery... Too much will cut the bd hope in a minutes..

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:29 PM
Back to back :four:s off of Koushik's 2nd over. Needs a good comeback delivery ... another :four:

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:30 PM
ridiculous start for NZ

Night_wolf
ajke soay falabe re

NoName
Bring the spinners!!!

Saifulsohel
here u go

Tigers_eye
Very well played NZ opener. Mash's balls were not that bad.

Nocturnal
November 2, 2013, 10:31 PM
link lagbay

http://cricket-tv.net/
both Willow and GTV link working!

Night_wolf
gazi comes in gazi tv!

Sohel
26-0/2. Gazza comes in to stem the black tide.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:33 PM
Found the inside edge there. Other than the wide, a tight over so far from G.

Vepu
November 2, 2013, 10:34 PM
good to see nz trying to be agressive

Night_wolf
November 2, 2013, 10:34 PM
this will be a test of character for us

Vepu
November 2, 2013, 10:35 PM
Bad decision to bowl first

spinners would have been much more useful in the afternoon

4th over into the match and you already know it? apnakei khujche bcb

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:35 PM
Rex comes in to undo Gazza's work with at least one boundary ball per over.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:37 PM
First boundary of the day from Rex. The first one of at least 10, provided he bowls his entire quota. Mushfiq will make sure he does.

Night_wolf
November 2, 2013, 10:39 PM
Debasish ajke mar chara r kisu bujhena!

ialbd
November 2, 2013, 10:41 PM
shudhu mair diyei porichoy....

Sohel
Gave the charge but G adjusted his length, the benefits of late release. Then a Chinese cut for :four:

That's 2 inside edges in 2 overs. Unlucky Gazza.

Gowza
gazi getting some edges at least

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:42 PM
nasir bowling

NoName
Anton cashing in on our tendencies to kick start debutant careers.

Sohel
An-Nas comes comes in to bowl well, get a wicket and then not bowl for the rest of the match.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:44 PM
Dropped! Nasir comes that close to another key breakthrough.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:45 PM
dropped short

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:47 PM
another inside edge off sohag

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:50 PM
First maiden of the day.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 10:50 PM
nasa and sohag bringing the run rate down

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:51 PM
Dev is a decent player of new ball spin on a batting pitch.

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 10:51 PM
Finally nasir hero came with a bless.... Maiden ...

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:53 PM
Misfield from RBX. 55-0/10. Could've been worse.

Night_wolf
November 2, 2013, 10:54 PM
fatullah te DPL e naki avg 1st innings score 197 r 2nd innings score 159, we are dooooomed!

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:54 PM
Good to see Nasir bowling, even with a new ball.

Zunaid
November 2, 2013, 10:55 PM
Guys - criticize the players all you want, but can we refrain from out and out gala gali and abuse?

ialbd
November 2, 2013, 10:57 PM
Nasir should bowl all 10 overs today. Not having a good time with the bat this series so might as well make it up with bowling....

Night_wolf
the last time we played without both tamim and shakib we won the game :p

Sohel
Riyad, this could go either way.

Vepu
Guys - criticize the players all you want, but can we refrain from out and out gala gali and abuse?

thank you.

Vepu
November 2, 2013, 10:59 PM
Devashish da playing innings of his life. jhore bok arki :D

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 10:59 PM
RR has been choked down to a little over 5.

taklima_naj
November 2, 2013, 11:00 PM
Nayeem should have get a chance to bowl as well

Night_wolf
November 2, 2013, 11:00 PM
Devasish ke latham chay Bangladesh!

Rinathq
November 2, 2013, 11:01 PM
u are done slowing the innings.. now go back to ur key bowlers to break the partnership

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:03 PM
Finally offtional r giving us some kind of hope to keep run rate down... Na hole bz alara lungi kaisa pitaise....

Rinathq
and this is why Riyad is in the team...

Habib
Is it easier to chase or defend total in Fatullah?

Zunaid
Riyad, this could go either way.

Looks like it might go the right way :)

Knock wood.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:04 PM
Riyad provides the breakthrough as Rex manages to take the catch.

zunaid_bd
Finally a break through :)

ialbd
and let the slide begin.....

Haradhon
I just logged in and a wicket fell; I must be the lucky one...;-)

Gowza
and this is why Riyad is in the team...

no doubt his bowling is part of the reason he is in the team.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:05 PM
Looks like it might go the right way :)

Knock wood.

Knocking away ...

ialbd

keep logging in and out bhai... :)

Zunaid

Keep logging out and in until their innings end.

cricbook
Yes mulla yessasssssssss. ..... Bapre voi paisilam... Ufffff gone devil devasis

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:06 PM
Getting Dev out before 50 is a nice psych-boost for our guys.

Gowza

haha:up:

Night_wolf

Boss why wait for him!, bair koira den! abar dhukbe :p

fuadomar
November 2, 2013, 11:07 PM
56th ODI wicket for Riad. Abul Hasan can only dream of reaching there when he retires after 8 years of international career ;-)

Haradhon
Is Ziaur Rahman replacing Tamim as an opener? Are we a batsman short?

Sohel
Rex comes in again.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 11:08 PM
56th ODI wicket for Riad. Abul Hasan can only dream of reaching there when he retires after 8 years of international career ;-)

we make fun of abul but he does have talent, hopefully he can get it altogether and become a solid bowler for BD.

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 11:09 PM
Mushy is back

Gowza
mushy just screwed a stumping

Night_wolf
Mushfik u bloody bhalo chele :mad:

zunaid_bd
Mushi missing an easy chance

Isnaad
November 2, 2013, 11:10 PM
Bad miss!

Sohel
Easy stumping opp blown by who else! He's simply awful keeping against spin. Loses focus and grabs at the ball like a Clemon vet.

Habib
we make fun of abul but he does have talent, hopefully he can get it altogether and become a solid bowler for BD.

Dunno about his bowling, but I rate his batting higher than Zia's.

Gowza
run rate under 5 at least

Rinathq
that was wayy too easy for Mushy... give him something more difficult and he might consider it

ialbd
November 2, 2013, 11:11 PM
bad miss but bepar na... pressure is on....

Vepu
November 2, 2013, 11:11 PM
mushy chalak. keep latham there whole 50 overs and nz wont reach 200

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:12 PM
Abdur Razzak to Latham, no run, that was a stumping chance! Latham is drawn down the track and Rahim fails to hold on to the delivery and missed the stumping
:facepalm:

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 11:13 PM
We have "explosive" opener Zia today so no total is enough for nz today. Me think...

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:15 PM
First :six: of the match from Rex. He's way better than Gayle.

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 11:15 PM
Arekta gift.

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 11:16 PM
elliott gone, sohag takes the catch!

Sohel
Rex fails to clear the boundary as Onudan departs at 3 ... :out:

zunaid_bd
Elliot gone :D

Haradhon
Folks, I swear I just logged back in...... another one falls......

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:17 PM
Gone ..... Yes keep going tigers

Rinan
Danger man is there.

Nadim

You better not log out when we bat

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 11:18 PM
Taylor will be the first NON INDIAN batsman to score a double hundred in ODI...

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:19 PM

Minite minite e logging beper ta ki??? Musy hire korlo naki???

Haradhon
November 2, 2013, 11:19 PM
You better not log out when we bat

I will log out for Ross Taylor:)

KaaL-PurusH
November 2, 2013, 11:20 PM
We have "explosive" opener Zia today so no total is enough for nz today. Me think...

NZ will place 3 fielders around mid wicket to stop Zia's six without success :p

Rifat
November 2, 2013, 11:23 PM
Get this TOM bilai out

Roey Haque
November 2, 2013, 11:24 PM
Zia as an opener?

Why didn't we start our bowling with Shamsu?

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 11:36 PM
Good one Gangster

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:37 PM
RBX strikes again, right away with an older ball. Another 50 denied, baby :)

Gowza
rubel wicket!!!!

fuadomar
Get this TOM bilai out
Done...

cricbook
Now i logged in.... Gone... I just came home from party...:)

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:41 PM
RBX is a totally different bowler with the older ball.

Sohel
November 2, 2013, 11:44 PM
Mushfiq bondona from Ata.

Jadukor
November 2, 2013, 11:44 PM
any of you having problems with the stream?

it's back

Rinan
November 2, 2013, 11:46 PM
We need to have Ross ASAP

Jadukor
November 2, 2013, 11:47 PM
luck seems to be going NZ's way so far

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 11:52 PM
good bowling nasir

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:53 PM
Nas bowling really well... Good to see some one step up regurarly...

Nadim
November 2, 2013, 11:54 PM
Dropped

Gowza
November 2, 2013, 11:54 PM
rubel really has to improve his fielding

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:55 PM
Taylor got life.....:(

cricbook
November 2, 2013, 11:56 PM
When zia will bowl? I think he will be useful

cricbook
November 3, 2013, 12:00 AM
Kepte nas :) good bowling nas

Nadim
November 3, 2013, 12:03 AM
Fielding has been horrible today

Gowza
November 3, 2013, 12:03 AM
fielding has been really bad this match

Roey Haque
November 3, 2013, 12:04 AM
What bull$hit is Athar saying? "The bowling has been immaculate, the fielding has been outstanding"

I don't see it.

i_1_primeval_man
Gazi has to improve his fitness & fielding..

fuadomar
We are not serious in the field today :-(

Night_wolf
aj ki pant khule dibe dadara?

NoName
November 3, 2013, 12:05 AM
Has Mushy forgot about Zia lol.

KaaL-PurusH
November 3, 2013, 12:05 AM
Fielding has been very ordinary today.

Habib
November 3, 2013, 12:06 AM
Has Mushy forgot about Zia lol.

Zia is our ishpishalisht batsman. The next Tamim.

Gowza
gazi has bowled well today

Roey Haque
Sheeeet, Gazi almost got him that time. Nice flipper, but Munro got lucky it wasn't on target.

Roey Haque
November 3, 2013, 12:09 AM
So y'all are happy with Zia as the opener? LOL. Are or are you as sad as me that you don't even care about the absurd selections any more?

Sohel
Rex comes in again, knock on wood.

BanCricFan
What is the point of picking Zia instead of Anamul? Seems like the "think-tank" wants to prepare a T20 player in an ODI!

This was a perfect opportunity for Anamul to get his confidence back...without much pressure on with the dead rubber. Not much thinking then!

Nadim
November 3, 2013, 12:11 AM
Mash to bowl in the death. lunch tight Kore BoSen sobai

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:12 AM
Zia is our ishpishalisht batsman. The next Tamim.

Tamim can only dream of being the next Gia. Gia's the most explosive ODI opener since Gilchrist, positively Tendulkar-like when it comes to beautifully playing every shot in the book. But unlike Gilly and Tendy, he's also an exceptional seamer. Only McGrath comes close to what he can do with the ball, day in and day out. I'm glad that the think-tank has finally seen the light.

Rinathq
November 3, 2013, 12:12 AM
stop these singles Mushy!!!!

Roey Haque
November 3, 2013, 12:14 AM
Drop a catch, lose a match.

Miss a stumping, get a thumping.

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:15 AM
Rahim doesn't care about stopping singles. It's always a good idea to date a little before tying the knot.

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:16 AM
Improvised :six: from Chris Razzak!

cricbook
November 3, 2013, 12:17 AM
Im feeling taylor is the man who need to go ...6666 wow now i think murano need to go

Habib
Marilyn Munro k out korte partesena. Chi chi.

Roey Haque
Razzak should retire after that shot by Munro! Just imagine, how easily can you be read when a guy can reverse sweep you for a six?

Saifulsohel
November 3, 2013, 12:19 AM
idiotic choice to bowl first. fielding is very bad too

Sohel
151-3. 300 in the cards unless another spell of lethal bowling from someone takes it away from them again.

cricbook
Mash on ... Now see any luck there

Habib
November 3, 2013, 12:20 AM
How much more cringeworthy can Shamim get?

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:22 AM

He has just drinking for the day. His best is yet to come.

Roey Haque
November 3, 2013, 12:22 AM

Can't beat Athar in the cringe-meter.

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:23 AM
I'm sure Koushik will bowl at death again.

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:24 AM
An-Nas comes in to bowl his 8th over of the match.

Habib
November 3, 2013, 12:25 AM
Can't beat Athar in the cringe-meter.

It's nice to see we have such competition in the commentary position just like our middle
order ;)

Habib
November 3, 2013, 12:27 AM
Lol @ Danny. He is afraid those mullahs are terrorists.

cricbook
November 3, 2013, 12:27 AM
Now murano harabe naki amader?? He looks solid... Why he wasnt add nz squad from start?? Hire nz dont follow too much bd..

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:29 AM
Shamstah looks pleasantly buzzed.

Sohel
November 3, 2013, 12:30 AM
Roshalo Dorjee's being kept on a tight leash by Koushik.

Roey Haque
November 3, 2013, 12:31 AM
Still mad about that missed stumping. Feel like bashing Mushfiqur's skull in.