PDA

View Full Version : Login Help

Nasif
January 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
If you are having trouble logging in, then close/restart your browser or clear your cookie cache. You should be able to login after that.

Tigers_eye
January 14, 2014, 11:07 AM
had all my devices remember password for this site. Then had to think hard trying to login. After the third try, got it.

MohammedC
January 18, 2014, 11:33 AM
Can't access the site from my iPhone using safari.

Ajfar
January 18, 2014, 11:43 AM
had all my devices remember password for this site. Then had to think hard trying to login. After the third try, got it.

Same thing happened to me. Now everytime I visit BC on my phone, I have login again. Anyone know how to do remember password on mobile device?

BD_TigerZ
January 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
Why do I keep getting redirected to mobile site even after switching to desktop..them have to log in again..-_-

Nasif
January 18, 2014, 03:53 PM
^^^ all above issues are remnants of old cookie. You will have to clear your cookie history. For iphone just go to setting, select safari then "clear cookie and data".

zsayeed
January 18, 2014, 09:34 PM
You may want to just delete banglacricket cookies - if you do not want to login in all frequently visited sites. In chrome: settings >> advanced settings >> content settings >> all cookies and site data - and then search for banglacricket - and delete only those.

If you delete all cookies - then you will have to login again to all your favorite sites.

Hope this helps.

kalpurush
May 22, 2014, 02:59 PM
Our new member Donal is having prob with log in...

Basically ive registered an account here yet i cant do anything. Cant post, cant edit my details, avatar etc.

I first registered a month ago and yet the problem persists. Any ideas on how to fix it??

Nasif
May 23, 2014, 04:12 PM
^^^ need to activate the account by clicking on the link sent in the activation email. User can't post before activating.