PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch boxing

barerra
April 14, 2004, 08:07 AM
Since alot u guys are from USA where boxing is rife. Am a big fan of Prince Naseem Hamed av even met the brother. And there is a 17 year old kid called Amir Khan from England who I support, he is looking very promising for the future. Any time anybody want to talk boxing am up for it

barerra
May 8, 2004, 08:07 PM
Big fight gonna happen in the USA tonight Manuel Marquez V Manny Pacqiuo, anybody gonna watch it

Arnab
May 11, 2004, 10:23 AM
I think cricket fans in general lack testosterone. Add to that being a Bangladeshi and you have zero response on a physically intensive sports like boxing.

We are lame, man.

rassel
May 11, 2004, 11:56 AM
Even though, I am big fan of cricket and soccer; I love boxing as much. Just watched the last fight between Vitali and Sanders. I am not into chicos' fight, but when the big game (heavyweight) are about to get it on; I never miss it.

I would like to see Lewis come back from retirement and get it on with Vitali once more
;)

barerra
May 11, 2004, 07:33 PM
Even though am from the Uk I still aint a Lewis fan. The heavyweight division is boring these days man

rassel
May 11, 2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by barerra
Even though am from the Uk I still aint a Lewis fan. The heavyweight division is boring these days man

You are kind of right that heavyweight division is boring now days! These divisions are missing those big name fighters includes: Tyson, Hollyfield (he is done because of age), Lewis as well. They dominated the ring for a quite a long time.

Oh, one more thing. Why I would like to see Lewis come back from retirement? Because both Vitali and him gat some unfinished business to take care off.
;)