PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs Pakistan at Dhaka March 4, 2014 08:00GMT(8th Match Asia Cup)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

tonoy
March 2, 2014, 09:08 PM
A new day and a new possibility
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8008/7479371438_1ac292b9b9.jpg

Bangladesh Squad
Mushfiqur Rahim*†, Abdur Razzak, Al-Amin Hossain, Anamul Haque, Arafat Sunny, Imrul Kayes, Mahmudullah, Mominul Haque, Naeem Islam, Nasir Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Shamsur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Ziaur Rahman

Pakistan Squad
Misbah-ul-Haq*, Abdur Rehman, Ahmed Shehzad, Anwar Ali, Bilawal Bhatti, Fawad Alam, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Talha, Saeed Ajmal, Shahid Afridi, Sharjeel Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Umar Akmal†, Umar Gul

Live Score Card (http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/engine/match/710305.html)

Asia Cup Bulletin (http://www.banglacricket.com/html/tours/coverage/get.php?tour=2031&type=Home)

*Image credit Israr Zayan (http://www.flickr.com/photos/zayan1904/7479371438/)

Moh899
March 2, 2014, 09:42 PM
nahh re bhai. ar support korte parum na bhai. new day hok, new joto kisui hok, same B.S hobe.

Habib
March 2, 2014, 10:13 PM
The superrrr man returns. Uni eshe amaderke uddhar korben from the boogeyman Lalla. That is if he has time after shooting ads.

naim519
March 2, 2014, 10:48 PM
Going to be another :facepalm: type of game.

riajul
March 2, 2014, 11:15 PM
No hope at all but expecting a somman jonok porajoy.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

naim519
March 3, 2014, 12:23 AM
No hope at all but expecting a somman jonok porajoy.

Knowing our level of standard, a "somman jonok porajoy" or a respectable defeat would probably translate as being able to only knock out Pakistan's top order, and stopping immediately after that if we field first. And if we bat first then it means scoring somewhere around 200 runs with no wickets left. I'm sorry but this is the level of standard I now hold for our team. I'm not expecting them to do anything above average any time soon.

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 12:49 AM
We need to try and shake things up with the batting order. At least make an effort to see if it brings benefits. The opening combination is not working and since Mominul is virtually opening every game anyways why not start with him and drop Anamul down to 7? What do we have to lose at this point?
I would play Mominul and Shamsur at the top followed by Naeem at no. 3.

naim519
March 3, 2014, 12:53 AM
We need to try and shake things up with the batting order. At least make an effort to see if it brings benefits. The opening combination is not working and since Mominul is virtually opening every game anyways why not start with him and drop Anamul down to 7? What do we have to lose at this point?
I would play Mominul and Shamsur at the top followed by Naeem at no. 3.

What you expect Naeem to do at 3? Bring a bottle of water to Mominul in case he gets thirsty and then leave?

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 01:04 AM
What you expect Naeem to do at 3? Bring a bottle of water to Mominul in case he gets thirsty and then leave?

We all know he is an average cricketer who at best could play a slow innings of 50+ setting up a platform up the order. There is no point playing him lower down the order when required run rate is 6-7 and we need to accelerate. Time and time again we find Ryad or Naeem coming in during situations where a cameo like the one Zia played would be of greater use. This is why i think if Naeem plays he should play his game at the top when keeping wickets is more important than run rate.

WorldCup11
March 3, 2014, 01:25 AM
^ Nayeem at Number 3 is not a Bad option. He played according to his strength. He is good for holding one side but can't connect the ball as Zia did . He is no more the Chokka Nayeem .

Replace Razzak with Shakib, Shakib also loves to play cameo type innings now a days (same as he was at early days of his career), I agree Anamul is not a openning material, use him at number 7 . However , out of form Nasir put a big Questionmark in team combination.

So my team according to batting order

1.Shamsur
2. Mominul
3. Nayeem
4. Mushfique
5. Nasir ? (Key problem here. The reason BD was so successful since last Asia cup was Nasir, the reason we are failing now is because we are not getting that service from him)
6. Shakib
7. Anamul
8. Zia
9. Rubel/ Gazi (depends on pitch)
10. Al -Amin
11. Sunny

naim519
March 3, 2014, 01:36 AM
We all know he is an average cricketer who at best could play a slow innings of 50+ setting up a platform up the order. There is no point playing him lower down the order when required run rate is 6-7 and we need to accelerate. Time and time again we find Ryad or Naeem coming in during situations where a cameo like the one Zia played would be of greater use. This is why i think if Naeem plays he should play his game at the top when keeping wickets is more important than run rate.

Makes sense. In that case,

Shamsur, Mominul, Naeem, Mushfiq, Shakib, Anamul, Zia, Nasir, Sunny, Shafiul/Rubel, Al-Amin

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 01:37 AM
^^^ I would be happy with that team.

naim519
March 3, 2014, 01:43 AM
^^^ I would be happy with that team.

Haha see what I did? Putting Nasir at 8, he would have enough time to finish shooting his commercial in order to come back to the stadium for his batting. :D

WorldCup11
March 3, 2014, 01:48 AM
Putting Nasir at 8

Are you playing him as Batsman or a Bowler?

Someone can't occupy a true batsman spot comming to bat at number 8. He needs to come just after Mushi at number 5 or he should not be in the team. Take someone else in form (I know we dont have anyone to replace Nasir, we can only hope and pray for him to get his form and dedication back ... Ameen)

naim519
March 3, 2014, 01:55 AM
Are you playing him as Batsman or a Bowler?

Someone can't occupy a true batsman spot comming to bat at number 8. He needs to come just after Mushi at number 5 or he should not be in the team. Take someone else in form (I know we dont have anyone to replace Nasir, we can only hope and pray for him to get his form and dedication back ... Ameen)

Ameen.
Batsman of course. I guess you can swap Zia with Nasir. My 7 and 8 are hitters. Having Nasir at 7 isn't bad either, if he's out, we can fall back on Zia.

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 01:55 AM
Haha see what I did? Putting Nasir at 8, he would have enough time to finish shooting his commercial in order to come back to the stadium for his batting. :D

Naeem shooting a commercial? for what product? super glue?

naim519
March 3, 2014, 02:03 AM
LOL Energy drink Glaxose

Roni_uk
March 3, 2014, 02:08 AM
No chance.....
Another day... Another dawn

Har mana har... Porabo tomari gole...

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 02:09 AM
Anamul should be offered by Shah Cement too

Shehwar
March 3, 2014, 03:30 AM
Bossman back for this one! Pakistan will feel the backlash of his rage! Ameen!

Zunaid
March 3, 2014, 04:13 AM
Anamul should be offered by Shah Cement too

Good one.

Hmmm. This is promising. Can we match each player to a commercial sponsor based on some funny or other aspect of their ability.

You could start a new thread :)

WarWolf
March 3, 2014, 04:51 AM
We may win this one. But it doesn't change anything.

Modad
March 3, 2014, 05:36 AM
Afte the loss to Sri lanka in the first ODI, I keep telling myself before the star of every match not wake up or follow cricinfo anymore... but failing to do so everytime. What is it that force me out of bed exactly at 8 AM!!!?

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 05:40 AM
Good one.

Hmmm. This is promising. Can we match each player to a commercial sponsor based on some funny or other aspect of their ability.

You could start a new thread :)
judging by the current mood BC at this point, the thread is destined to be Zee- shunned by all

BlindSupporterofBD
March 3, 2014, 07:08 AM
Don't lose heart Bangladesh; you are one of the good teams in Cricket World which has the record of defeating the BEST of the BEST. One failure is not the end of the world. Bigger challenges are yet to come. Cheer up tigers and focus on the next!
Well played Afghanistan. Despite being relatively new in the world of Cricket, you guys played really well, which shows your potential in near future.
Best wishes. :-))

hoodlum
March 3, 2014, 07:13 AM
We may win this one.

Moja neyar r time pailenna. With this current team, even a shommanjonok porajoy is not possible.

MohammedShamim
March 3, 2014, 07:19 AM
I will forgive the 11 members that lost to Afganistan if they can beat Pakistan!

In fact, I will declare them as National Heroes. Lets do it Tigers!

My Squad:
1) Anamul Haque
2) Shamsur Rahman
3) Mominul Haque
4) Shakib AL Hasan
5) Mushfiqur Rahim
6) Nasir Hossain
7) Ziaur Rahman
8) Mahmudullah
9) Abdur Razzak
10) Rubel Hossain
11) Al-Amin Hossain

ReZ_1
March 3, 2014, 08:18 AM
I will forgive the 11 members that lost to Afganistan if they can beat Pakistan!

In fact, I will declare them as National Heroes. Lets do it Tigers!

Even png can get pakistan down if it is in one of their choking day..

Rifat
March 3, 2014, 08:43 AM
My Squad:

1. Enamul Haque Bijoy
2. Shamsur Rahman(Like him or not give him an extended run until the end of T20 World cup) he has been very poor since that 1st ODI Innings against Sri Lanka so he should definitely be under a lot of scrutiny and under the radar
3. Mominul Haque
4. Mushfiqur Rahim
5. Shakib-al-Hasan
6. ?????
7. Ziaur Rahman
8. Al-Amin Hossain
9. Rubel Hossain
10. Arafat Sunny
11.?????

?????? means it doesn't matter who plays here, ?????? are not interested anyways.

My Humble request to Mushfiqur Rahim, Please Don't bowl Rubel at the death

meazz1
March 3, 2014, 09:07 AM
Beating PAK now means very little but loosing against AFG has already cut too deep down inside which could not be repaired.
That being said, I will take any win right now!

mij
March 3, 2014, 09:28 AM
I don't think cat's can win this one. Anything is too difficult for them.

Shade
March 3, 2014, 10:29 AM
It's been what ? 14 years ?

Fazal
March 3, 2014, 10:39 AM
My Squad:

1. Enamul Haque Bijoy
2. Shamsur Rahman(Like him or not give him an extended run until the end of T20 World cup) he has been very poor since that 1st ODI Innings against Sri Lanka so he should definitely be under a lot of scrutiny and under the radar
3. Mominul Haque
4. Mushfiqur Rahim
5. Shakib-al-Hasan
6. ?????
7. Ziaur Rahman
8. Al-Amin Hossain
9. Rubel Hossain
10. Arafat Sunny
11.?????

?????? means it doesn't matter who plays here, ?????? are not interested anyways.

Unfortunately Al-Amin will not be not be in the team. The other FB will be Shafiul. The otther two ???? will be .... Riyad and Naeem. And ofcourse the batting order will be adjusted to accomodate them.

1. Anamul
2. Shamsur
3. Mominul Haque
4. Mushfiqur Rahim
5. Shakib-al-Hasan
6. Naeem
7. Ryiad
8. Ziaur Rahman
9. Shafiul
10. Arafat Sunny
11. Rubel Hossain

btw its not my team. I am pretty confident this will be the team Rahim will select. You cannot expect drop any of his favorite players from the team.

ReZ_1
March 3, 2014, 11:14 AM
My Squad:

1. Enamul Haque Bijoy
3. Mominul Haque
4. Mushfiqur Rahim
5. Shakib-al-Hasan
6. ?????
7. Ziaur Rahman
8. Al-Amin Hossain
9. Rubel Hossain
10. Arafat Sunny
11.?????

M.Ullah is in for gazi.. so he is definitely in one ????? position. I would also like to see kayes intead in the middle order. Lets see how it goes..

imtiaz82
March 3, 2014, 01:24 PM
I hope we loose tomorrow and continue to loose in the T20 Worldcup, since we need some fundamental change in our cricketing structure and player's mentality. A major shake up is due and can only happen after a big shock.

A random win here will side track us from our ultimate goal of becoming a good Test playing nation; all discussion on first class cricketing structure, professionalism, infrastructure etc will evaporate and will all be dancing for the "great victory'....People will start relating this to our victory in 71, bonuses and awards will be declared but after a few months we will be back in the same dark & gloomy situation.

Navo
March 3, 2014, 01:44 PM
I hope we loose tomorrow and continue to loose in the T20 Worldcup, since we need some fundamental change in our cricketing structure and player's mentality. A major shake up is due and can only happen after a big shock.

A random win here will side track us from our ultimate goal of becoming a good Test playing nation; all discussion on first class cricketing structure, professionalism, infrastructure etc will evaporate and will all be dancing for the "great victory'....People will start relating this to our victory in 71, bonuses and awards will be declared but after a few months we will be back in the same dark & gloomy situation.

Absolutely! AL have already started putting up billboards that juxtapose Bangabandhu with Mushy & Co. Strangely, I find that demeans the image of both Bangabandhu and the national team - the former as it reduces everything he stood for into a tagline and the latter as it makes it look as if our 'premier professional sports team' needs inspiration from beyond the grave to do their friggin' job and win games.

Equinox
March 3, 2014, 02:19 PM
Mominul
Shamsur
Anamul+
Mushfiq*
Shakib
Nasir
Riyad
Zia
Al-Amin
Rubel
Arafat

Hasan2k8
March 3, 2014, 02:22 PM
Bismillah.

Shamsur
Imrul
Mominul
Mushy
Mahmudullah
Shakib
Anamul
Ziaur
Rubel
Al Amin
Sunny
That would be my XI for this match.

InshAllah Bangladesh wins this.
It's been long time we havent beaten them.

Joy Bangla...!

aklemalp
March 3, 2014, 04:34 PM
My team:

Put the names of the players in a bag and pick 11.

NoName
March 3, 2014, 04:42 PM
Battle of the two chockers!

Moh899
March 3, 2014, 04:47 PM
we lost this before the game even beginning.

weekyd
March 3, 2014, 04:59 PM
The road to the Final. It all starts with the Paks.

Electrequiem
March 3, 2014, 06:13 PM

LOL WUT

mij
March 3, 2014, 06:22 PM
we lost this before the game even beginning.

Do you think our players s******* while they sleeping. Or thinking we lost anyway let just hand over the match tomorrow.

naim519
March 3, 2014, 06:24 PM
Pakistan chokes and at least wins, Bangladesh chokes and remains choking...

Fazal
March 3, 2014, 08:06 PM
Can we play the spoiler role?

NoName
March 3, 2014, 09:15 PM

I lol'd :floor:

bujhee kom
March 3, 2014, 09:20 PM
Ohh ki match thread...ari bhai ki sundor lagchey....

Another match, another day, why not? InshAllah this one we will win.

Viva Bangladesh! :flag:

ReZ_1
March 3, 2014, 09:35 PM

I love the image and the caption-new day new possibility, however Cricinfo (http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/story/725053.html) says we still have chance to make it through to the final. So lets keep the heads up..

India also got a chance if we can beat pakistan. There is an interesting comment from CI

I'm getting a smile picturing the scenario that, SHEHWAG is cheering while BD gets a wicket or hits a boundery against PAK. Literally BD will get their highest number of supporters against PAK tomorrow including INDIA...hope this could get them the first win of this century against PAK. And as PAK has jsut won a great match against IND . . I could sense they are going to lose several matches ahead!!

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 10:41 PM
dont understand based on what Ryad gets called back? Didn't he score 6 runs in the last 3 games?

What is worse than an out of form player?
A mentally confused out of form player

and that is exactly what will happen to Ryad right now if he comes back in and fails.

WorldCup11
March 3, 2014, 10:51 PM
Reading 4 News Papers and Mushi's full interview http://dailyinqilab.com/2014/03/04/164711.php

There will be 4 Changes.

1. Imrul in (Shamsur Out)
2. Shakib in (Nayeem Out)
3. Al Amin in (Razzak Out)
4. Mullah in (Gazi out due to injury)

So , from Mushfiques interview, Mullah is comming as Offspinner instead of Gazi, Mullah did bowl decent in 3rd ODI against Srilanka.

Mushfique still relies on Nasir and hope he will come back good.

Moh899
March 3, 2014, 10:52 PM
dont understand based on what Ryad gets called back? Didn't he score 6 runs in the last 3 games?

What is worse than an out of form player?
A mentally confused out of form player

and that is exactly what will happen to Ryad right now if he comes back in and fails.

this is why we need atleast 4 or 5 replacements for every position. look at india, they"ve like 6 or7 replacements for a player or position

Night_wolf
March 3, 2014, 10:53 PM
dont understand based on what Ryad gets called back?

1.he is part of the legendary tamim,shakib,riyad era
2. he is a beast 6 hitter(hit a six to dhaka from chitagong--pollard said it, riyad did it)

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 10:56 PM
hope nynemesis's faith and predictions come true today and Ryad really turns into a beast for us

Doctor Cric
March 3, 2014, 10:57 PM
1.kayes 2.Shamsur 3.Anamul 4.mominul 5.Mushy 6.Sakib 7.Nasir 8.Zia 9.Riad 10.Al amin 11.A Sunny

WorldCup11
March 3, 2014, 10:58 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FXXOCOcgzmo/T39d_BsbpiI/AAAAAAAAAnE/Xmj0jqlcFOk/s320/CalmDown.jpg

Mullah will play as Offspinner. Do we have any other (experienced?) player to replace Gazi? I hope Mushi , Mominul and Shakib will bat with Responsibility and Mullah dont have to Bat at all.

Zunaid
March 3, 2014, 11:06 PM
I love the image and the caption-new day new possibility, ....

Me too. We've been there before. Remember the 2011 WC and the loss against IRE?This is what BC put up as the banner.

http://banglacricket.com/html/design/banners/2011_WorldCup_4_newdawn.png

You can check our historical banners from the footer.

kalpurush
March 3, 2014, 11:09 PM

Tonoy, wonderful thread. :up:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AvbL9or0xx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

naim519
March 3, 2014, 11:10 PM
and I had made this one

http://i.imgur.com/5sJnJBe.png

Jadukor
March 3, 2014, 11:10 PM
Mullah will play as Offspinner. Do we have any other (experienced?) player to replace Gazi? I hope Mushi , Mominul and Shakib will bat with Responsibility and Mullah dont have to Bat at all.
Remember the time we used to play three SLAs? Is it absolutely necessary to have an off spinner against pakistan when they have right handers like Misbah, Hafeez and Umar Akmal?

Fahim
March 3, 2014, 11:16 PM
so which one do you guys prefer? avoiding the loss with the afghans, or beating the pakistanis after 14 years?

i prefer the former as the latter can one day be achieved whereas the former is a scar that will never go away!

naim519
March 3, 2014, 11:21 PM
As long as our country can start to have a healthy international cricketing culture, only then are you going to find stable players.

Zunaid
March 3, 2014, 11:22 PM
so which one do you guys prefer? avoiding the loss with the afghans, or beating the pakistanis after 14 years?

i prefer the former as the latter can one day be achieved whereas the former is a scar that will never go away!

I prefer the latter. The former isn't a scar - they are an up and coming team and no shame in losing to them if you gave it your all (NOTE: if).

Beating Pakistan always gives me an extra joy.

kalpurush
March 3, 2014, 11:26 PM
I prefer the latter. The former isn't a scar - they are an up and coming team and no shame in losing to them if you gave it your all (NOTE: if).

Beating Pakistan always gives me an extra joy.
:up:

Same here...And I think we might do it again tomorrow...:flag:

Fahim
March 3, 2014, 11:35 PM
i realised there is one person we need for our team and its not a bdesh player and its not a he. its a she. its.............

KANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need our good luck charm KANTHA BHEEEE!!!!

Moh899
March 3, 2014, 11:41 PM
who is katha?

Fahim
March 3, 2014, 11:42 PM
who is katha?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RWeeJQisPo

Doctor Cric
March 3, 2014, 11:44 PM
Amar mone hoy ki bcb er uchit dol nirbachon er jonno ekhon theke selectors na rekhe aeta amader haat a chere dilei pare....ae system a bcb proti series /trnmnt er age 30 jon er ekta prathomik list dibe jeta selectors ra nirbachon korbe then shekhan theke internet a amader shadharon jonogoner vot er madhdhome shobcheye beshi votprapto shera 15 nirbachito hobe.....shekhan theke main 11 nirbachon korbe captain r coach mile-mishe....lol

WorldCup11
March 3, 2014, 11:46 PM
^^^ There is also a dedicated thered for Kanta http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=42374

It has more pages than Nasir or some other players thread. :)

Doctor Cric
March 3, 2014, 11:50 PM
By the way, j shobcheye beshi voot pabe she e hobe dol er captain....hehe hihi haha

WorldCup11
March 3, 2014, 11:57 PM
Remember the time

I am not a Jackson fan, I want to be a Katy Perry fan atleast for today and "Roar" like a tiger .

we used to play three SLAs? Is it absolutely necessary to have an off spinner against pakistan when they have right handers like Misbah, Hafeez and Umar Akmal?

You got a point here but Do you really want to see Razzak again today? At least Mullah will keep his bat down when running to remain NOT OUT

In Spin department , we need variations. And on a serious note can you see any other right hand spin option? What is the use of a Lefty who will continue to bowl wide, will not show any commitment to save boundary and lets forget what he did once come to bat? If I see Razzak in playing 11 today, I wont watch the game.

Zunaid
March 4, 2014, 12:08 AM
:up:

Same here...And I think we might do it again tomorrow...:flag:

It's today for us :)

tonoy
March 4, 2014, 12:29 AM
Hey guys, I've had so much biryani. Now I am all pumped up for the game. Let's do this!

bimmerBoy
March 4, 2014, 12:39 AM
Hey guys, I've had so much biryani. Now I am all pumped up for the game. Let's do this!

Lol thats the problem with Bangladeshi players as well. They think the more biryani they eat the more energy they have during game.

Jadukor
March 4, 2014, 12:41 AM
I am not a Jackson fan, I want to be a Katy Perry fan atleast for today and "Roar" like a tiger .

hahaha good one!:up:

tanvir_nus
March 4, 2014, 12:53 AM
Hard to predict this one, I think we will go with the best combination today after a long time. But Pakistan hasn't been beaten by us in any form of the game since 1999. How is that for a record? Clearly speaks volumes about the mental block Bangladesh has against them. But yes, if we can win this, we will have a lot of joy although the pain of losing to Afghanistan will never go away. But I fear, I fear that with the current mental state the team is in this may seem impossible. There is no unity, Tamim is missing still, the top order vulnerable. And even on paper, the Pakistani team looks formidable. How the situation has gone backwards from even 2 years, when we really thought Pakistan beating us at home will be tough for them. Sigh! But at the end of the day, if Shakib's inclusion does lift the moral somewhat, and the batting stands up, we chase the target, there is a faint chance we might pull this off.

Jadukor
March 4, 2014, 01:08 AM
Need to bat first and put 280 on the board. Pakistan are way too good at defending totals and the pressure of chasing would be too much for our out of form batsman.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 01:46 AM
Need to bat first and put 280 on the board. Pakistan are way too good at defending totals and the pressure of chasing would be too much for our out of form batsman.

Mushy will chose to bowl due to dew factor when there hasn't been any in last couple of days

ReZ_1
March 4, 2014, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RWeeJQisPo

You just made my day !!! I almost forgot her.. how could I forget her in this depressive and gloomy era of our cricket. Ch 9 should bring her back..:facepalm:

ReZ_1
March 4, 2014, 01:51 AM
Mushy will chose to bowl due to dew factor when there hasn't been any in last couple of days

Today there could be some dew.. the day temperature is relatively higher than previous days..

WorldCup11
March 4, 2014, 01:57 AM
Last two games we played in Fatullah, today we'll be playing in Mirpur.

India - Pak, Sri - Afg played in Mirpur. according to Agarkar, first hour or so was difficult to bat and at night pitch eases for batting.

He also mentioned, Srilanka choose to bat first as it was only against Afg. Afgans got good bowling to defend some total but not so good when chasing. Otherwise Dew was still an important factor in Mirpur. Srilankans were in trouble in 1st hour of their batting.

Edit: Correct link http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2014/content/current/story/724923.html

tonoy
March 4, 2014, 02:31 AM
Batting First? Oh boy...

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 02:33 AM
Gd decision. 5 changes wow

mafizraju
March 4, 2014, 02:35 AM
Gd decision. 5 changes wow

don't know the team yet. But seems a bit of knee jerk reaction.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 02:38 AM
Rubrl, Shamsur nayeem dropped. Shsk, hafiul, Alamin in snd kayes. Razzak still there :sick:

Riyad for gazi.

ahnaf
March 4, 2014, 02:39 AM
Still razzak playing..

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 02:40 AM
5 changes? WOW! Gazi is obvious. Samsur Rubel ans Naeem got the boot. Who is the last one?

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 02:41 AM
Tbh this xi doesnt look too bad compare to the last game

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 02:42 AM
5 changes? WOW! Gazi is obvious. Samsur Rubel ans Naeem got the boot. Who is the last one?

Sunny. Razzak survives because of the senior citizen idiot tag

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 02:44 AM
Sunny. Razzak survives because of the senior citizen idiot tag

That's rubbish. The guy was bowling good.

Shehwar
March 4, 2014, 02:51 AM
Why Razzak over Sunny? Makes no sense!

Roni_uk
March 4, 2014, 02:51 AM
How is razzak still bowling..... Nera bell tola jaye koybaar?

Jadukor
March 4, 2014, 02:53 AM
after watching India game i feel we need 40-50 more runs than India had, to defend our target because our pacers suck. I would say 280 is a must to put Pakistan under pressure. If we get to 230-240 we won't be able to put any sort of pressure on Misbah and Hafeez during the middle overs.

naim519
March 4, 2014, 02:55 AM
does anyone have a good stream?

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 02:57 AM
Here I am again, 2am in the morning....supporting my team :)

well Razzak bowls well against Pakistan thats why he survived but still Sunny bowled really well in all the matches he played. i guess they didnt want to play 3 Left Arm Bowlers....

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 02:58 AM
260 should be minimum. Come on. New day, new hope

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 02:58 AM
Hard to predict this one, I think we will go with the best combination today after a long time. But Pakistan hasn't been beaten by us in any form of the game since 1999. How is that for a record? Clearly speaks volumes about the mental block Bangladesh has against them. But yes, if we can win this, we will have a lot of joy although the pain of losing to Afghanistan will never go away. But I fear, I fear that with the current mental state the team is in this may seem impossible. There is no unity, Tamim is missing still, the top order vulnerable. And even on paper, the Pakistani team looks formidable. How the situation has gone backwards from even 2 years, when we really thought Pakistan beating us at home will be tough for them. Sigh! But at the end of the day, if Shakib's inclusion does lift the moral somewhat, and the batting stands up, we chase the target, there is a faint chance we might pull this off.

I stopped reading after "Hard to predict this one"

tonoy
March 4, 2014, 02:59 AM
Let's do this guys. New day guys, New day!

CricketWiz
March 4, 2014, 03:00 AM
Watch Live Asia Cup 2014 - Bangladesh vs Pakistan - Live TV Streaming at this link - বার্তা.কম (http://baarta.com/sports/cricket-news/%E0%A6%B2%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%AD-%E0%A6%8F%E0%A6%B6%E0%A6%BF%E0%A7%9F%E0%A6%BE-%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AA-%E0%A6%95%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%95%E0%A 7%87%E0%A6%9F-%E0%A7%A8%E0%A7%A6/)

ddude
March 4, 2014, 03:01 AM
Off the mark first ball.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:02 AM
Need a 50+ opening p'ship. Cant remember when we did that last time

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:03 AM
Shezad, kholis look a like drops Kayes:D

Murad
edge baba and his edge. made for each other

Doctor Cric
Kayes to shuru e korlo guta diya.....hehehehe

ddude
Shahzads dropped Kayes

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:04 AM
why :facepalm:

BD Tigers
shobar pa kaptase...hahaha...edge-e vorpur...

Shehwar
It can be done. Hope there are no howlers from umpires against us today.

Nadim
Edgebaba comes back to odi team after 2 years and gets off the mark with an edge. Classic

Shehwar
March 4, 2014, 03:05 AM
Kayes is so hopeless at this level!

Night_wolf
March 4, 2014, 03:06 AM
Edgebaba uray dise!!..wait for edge baba to score a 70+ vorpur with edge!

NoName
March 4, 2014, 03:06 AM
Kaedged!

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 03:07 AM
first 4 by Kayes....

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:07 AM
Imrul hits a 4, living on the edge...literally

NoName
March 4, 2014, 03:11 AM
Why do we struggle against Hafeez so badly?

Gowza
slow start

Nadim
Wth they just ran one on the overthrow. Wake up boys

tonoy
March 4, 2014, 03:13 AM
shot! Boy!!!

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 03:14 AM
good shot by Kayes...

tonoy
March 4, 2014, 03:16 AM
Shot Anam!!!!!

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 03:17 AM
now Anamul joined..good shot for 4...

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:18 AM
Anamool shot!

Gowza
March 4, 2014, 03:19 AM
nice, a boundary then a single.

Murad
March 4, 2014, 03:19 AM
finally a good song from dj. altu faltu song koto gula play kortesilo etokkhon.

adamnsu
March 4, 2014, 03:22 AM
Have I seen wrong or has no one opened a we are going to win this match thread

NoName
March 4, 2014, 03:23 AM
Take some singles guys!

adamnsu
March 4, 2014, 03:24 AM
Bd openers have a policy of not takin singles...and with low confidence they will be only fishing for loose deliveries

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:26 AM
Wow a decision went on our side

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 03:27 AM
wow..that's a first...decision goes to US...

tonoy
March 4, 2014, 03:27 AM
Getting too slow now

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:28 AM
that was out, Imrul has already had 2 lives

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 03:28 AM
Anamul ...no foot movement...and slashing hard for 4...

Gowza
March 4, 2014, 03:29 AM
boundary for anamul

CricketWiz
March 4, 2014, 03:29 AM
poor ball by Gul dozer ... and good treatment by Anamul

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 03:30 AM
the camera angles are so bad. I have not seen these much bad camera angles in my cricketing viewing life

Gowza
March 4, 2014, 03:30 AM
yeah imrul's shout was out

Equinox
March 4, 2014, 03:31 AM
Dot balls er mela choltese.

Crickbang
March 4, 2014, 03:31 AM
Anamul dot ball Haque! JUNK!!

Crickbang
March 4, 2014, 03:34 AM
What the heck?????? Eita test na modon!! Hayre! Eita re keno bar bar opening er pathay???

Gowza
March 4, 2014, 03:34 AM
the one positive from anamul playing out these dots is that at least he's getting some experience against decent pace bowling.

Murad
March 4, 2014, 03:35 AM
150 hobe to?

Nadim
Oh yh 5 bonus runs. So far so gd. Theae batsmans aren't capable of singles like Mushy or shak so not surprised

godzilla
anamul is so bad at rotating the strike

BD Tigers
wow..what a shot...6666

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:37 AM
39 -0 after 10. Ill rather take it than 50-2.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:38 AM
Lol what a ball from Rehman:floor:

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 03:38 AM
Oh yh 5 bonus runs. So far so gd. Theae batsmans aren't capable of singles like Mushy or shak so not surprised

neither is shakib these days

Equinox
March 4, 2014, 03:39 AM
What a moron. Can't put away a rank full-toss.

Nadim
Wtf kayes. Out on a full toss?? Well no its a nb...well should be a nb

Zunaid
what was that :)

BD Tigers
Kayes on the edge...3rd umpire call...whos betting...

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:40 AM
Yh nb. Rehman cant ball anymore. Lol thats harsh for spinners

Ill take it

tonoy
Imrul beche gese :D

Equinox
Rehman should get banned!

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:41 AM
Rehman should get banned!

Yup its too dangerous. But ump allowing him to continue? Wth

BD Tigers
Kayes lives to fight another day...hahaha....Atahar said...what a shot..oh wait he's caught :D

godzilla
3 lives for imrul lol

Abirz
hahaha Kayes is so lucky today

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:42 AM
Another nb and another 4.

Taka khaicha. .thats it he is off now:floor: too funny

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 03:43 AM
wow...never seen this before...3 full toss no balls and umpires told no more bowling....wow... :O

Murad
hahaha
poor rehman.

good bowler but don't know whats wrong with him today. one of my fav pak bowler.

godzilla
LOL his bowling carrer is over haha

Nadim
Fawad alam has been watching Gunday too much..

Zunaid
Maybe we should forgive him and have him keep bowling rank bad balls at us :)

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:44 AM
what is wrong with Rehman omg

WorldCup11
March 4, 2014, 03:44 AM
Ok, how much we paid to Rehman?

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:46 AM
You have to feel sorry for the bowler, making his comeback and this happens

Shehwar
March 4, 2014, 03:46 AM
Nice! Keep going!

Equinox
March 4, 2014, 03:47 AM
Imrul is a joke.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:47 AM
50 runs opening p'sip after a long time

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:48 AM
What kind of filth music are they playing in the stadiums

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:49 AM
Why did kayes left the first left the first full toss? Should have guided to third man

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:50 AM
Why does Imrul Kayes want to get out so badly? he's been given so many chances and still he hasn't learnt

Murad
March 4, 2014, 03:50 AM
imrul is so lucky.

Equinox
March 4, 2014, 03:51 AM
Why did kayes left the first left the first full toss? Should have guided to third man
You're right. It would've been called a no-ball anyway. No brain.

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:51 AM
Kayes shoukd attack Alam. His sr is 40 with 3 lives

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:52 AM
What a shot. Bijoy can hit. Only If he can improve is rotating

Gowza
6 anamul

Abirz
:applause:

Murad
March 4, 2014, 03:53 AM
anamul single ta deny korlo keno?

Nadim
Wth Kayes...watch ur partner. Idiot

Gowza
strike rate still in the 80s yet plays so many dot balls, imagine if he can score singles and 2s regularly.

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:54 AM
go anemool! :clap:

MustaphaAli
March 4, 2014, 03:55 AM
strike rate still in the 80s yet plays so many dot balls, imagine if he can score singles and 2s regularly.

He will learn with time
And KaEdge's role must be to stay there, although he seems like he's incapable the moron.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:56 AM
Another cracking shot

Gowza
another 4 for anamul, what a shot

BD Tigers
damn...Anamull...straight hit for 4...

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 03:57 AM
Is this the best opening stand we've had this tournament?

Gowza
March 4, 2014, 03:57 AM
nicely played for a single

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 03:58 AM
Is this the best opening stand we've had this tournament?

Best opening p'ship in last 4 series

cricketboy
March 4, 2014, 03:58 AM
Hopefully we can score 280+ today and no dew.

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 03:59 AM
who ever is in charge of the camera is doing a very poor job

Equinox
March 4, 2014, 03:59 AM
He will improve. I think we will see the best of Bijoy at number 4. But for now, given how poor the other options are, we have to continue with Tamim and Bijoy at the top for the foreseeable future.

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 04:00 AM
one thing to note though, Kayes came into the team after 2 years...so it will be some nerve for him on early stages...hope by now that should be gone and should be relaxed...well Ajmal is on and game on...

Bonglababu
March 4, 2014, 04:00 AM
300 korte hobe. It's prerequisite.

NoName
March 4, 2014, 04:01 AM
LOL that stat === we win

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 04:02 AM
"I'm not screaming" LOLZZzz

Abirz
Best opening p'ship in last 4 series

Wow, they really need to make use of this change in luck

tonoy
oooo ki shot vimrul!

BD Tigers
March 4, 2014, 04:03 AM
awesome shot by Kayes...

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 04:03 AM
uff whatta shawt :up:

iDumb
March 4, 2014, 04:04 AM
"I'm not screaming" LOLZZzz

this pakistani commentator is very unprofesional.... Athar is doing his job and so is he...he keeps on jabbing this unnecessary comment at athar.. once is ok... but repeatedly is very unprofesional....

tonoy
top edge 6666!!!

zunaid_bd
6666666 hahaha josssss

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 04:05 AM
Another 6 by Bijoy

Murad
wow anamul!!

:six:

BD Tigers
haha...pull attempt and 6666 over keeper...

tonoy
Ha misfield. 50 ANAM!!!

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 04:06 AM
Congrats Bijoy. Carry on boy. Double it pls

Abirz
yes yes yes!

Gowza
4 from bad fielding to get his 50

Murad
good fifty from anamul

i think this is his best.

zunaid_bd
March 4, 2014, 04:07 AM
6 more .... unbelievable

Nadim
Shot of innings. Cracking pull shot just wow

BD Tigers
Anamul's 50...very well played...now danger zone for our batsman...plz job half done...plz plz plz stay at the crease...

ammark
MAssive Six :fire:

Naach naach shundori komola!

Gowza
bijoy on fire

tonoy
Another 6!!!1 Someone call the fire dept. this boy is on fiyaaa!

godzilla
holy crap when was the last time we scored 100 without a single wicket? Did we ever do it? this is exciting.

Abirz
ok this is getting ridiculous

Roni_uk
March 4, 2014, 04:08 AM
Wow.. ki dekhtesi ei shob. Afghanistan er shathe here .. koyta beth er baari khaise!!!

20 runs an over!!!

criclife
March 4, 2014, 04:08 AM
only genuine bd fans here n in stadium after that shameful loss

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 04:09 AM
best opening partnership for bangladesh vs pakistan ever :O

Tiger-ess
March 4, 2014, 04:09 AM
Why are Bangladeshi camera men such pervs please? Always picking out attractive girls from the crowd to focus their lenses on.

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 04:10 AM
only genuine bd fans here n in stadium after that shameful loss

It will be a full house in no time now

criclife
March 4, 2014, 04:10 AM
showing too much respect 2ajmal? comon take singles

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 04:11 AM
showing too much respect 2ajmal? comon take singles

better to play it safe against him. trying too much against him gives ajmal the advantage.

iDumb
March 4, 2014, 04:11 AM
Why are Bangladeshi camera men such pervs please? Always picking out attractive girls from the crowd to focus their lenses on.

Good camera men.

cricketboy
March 4, 2014, 04:12 AM

Thats why and because of some pervs in the audience lot of girls are still not comfortable going to the stadium. Sad.

al Furqaan
March 4, 2014, 04:12 AM
Ok now I see why Anam was so hyped. His hitting vs genuine pace is most impressive.

BD_TigerZ
March 4, 2014, 04:13 AM
Shamsur is damn talented but a walking wicket. So is Bijoy. Way too inconsistent. I would like to see Mominul opening and Bijoy/Shamsur at #4. Too little too late damage has been done can't believe we lost to afgans at home.

Roni_uk
Ya... seen that.. done that..
we are .. lets see...
190/all out today?

Murad

None of the cameramen are from Bangladesh.

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 04:15 AM
here comes pain in the butt who has been tormenting our batsmen forever

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 04:15 AM
Afridi and Ajmal will bowl 20 overs. I'll be happy with 80-2 from these 20 overs tbh and attack the rest.

zunaid_bd
March 4, 2014, 04:16 AM
101 without loss a rare situation.. :)

tonoy
o re Vimrul! 6!!! Mar Shala!

Murad
haha imrul!!

what a shot for :six:!!!

Nadim
Six by Kayes this time. 100 up. We are eyeng for a bonus point:fire:

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 04:17 AM
hai hai imrul 6 marlo. what a surprise.

BD Tigers
damn...kayes for 6666 ....

Abirz
I wonder what happened in the team after the Afghanistan game, they're batting like a different team

Nadim
March 4, 2014, 04:18 AM
Kayes SR is 68 now. good going after the dodgy start. carry on son

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 04:19 AM
It's been 4 years since a opening stand like this...

Maysun
BP would be so proud

Zunaid
ALl is forgiven now if we win? Isn't that how we do things.

BD_TigerZ
We learn by losing. This was a needed wake up call. Also the decision of dropping Shak for 3 games was :bravo:

godzilla
March 4, 2014, 04:21 AM
what is our highest opening partnership?

Abirz
March 4, 2014, 04:24 AM
if only we won against india or afghanistan

Gowza
March 4, 2014, 04:26 AM
170 is our highest opening stand