PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka, Mar 30, 2014 (15:30 local | 09:30 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

WorldCup11
March 29, 2014, 06:53 AM
[বাংলা]বিসমিল্লাহির রাহমানির রহিম [/বাংলা]
Match Thread: 27th Match, Group 2: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka, Mar 30, 2014 (15:30 local | 09:30 GMT)

http://i60.tinypic.com/33vox2u.png

We were, we are and we will be always with you Tigers

BD Team (http://www.espncricinfo.com/world-t20/content/squad/719705.html) Vs PAK Team (http://www.espncricinfo.com/world-t20/content/squad/719067.html)
Time: 15:30 local | 09:30 GMT
Live Text-Only Commentaries : http://www.icc-cricket.com/ , www.espncricinfo.com/ & www.cricbuzz.com

riajul
March 29, 2014, 07:10 AM
Good luck for this game.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

ReZ_1
March 29, 2014, 08:13 AM
Good luck..

To thread opener- as it is under construction pls do not post any gloomy or disappointing pictures/emotions in the opening thread. lately seeing lots of this and it is not helping our cause..

MHRAM
March 29, 2014, 08:25 AM
Bismillah

Rana Melb
March 29, 2014, 09:33 AM
Jamu dekmu joy kormu:)

Vua
March 29, 2014, 10:00 AM
Good luck..

To thread opener- as it is under construction pls do not post any gloomy or disappointing pictures/emotions in the opening thread. lately seeing lots of this and it is not helping our cause..

You mean if we have a positive photo, we will win the match ?

zsayeed
March 29, 2014, 10:24 AM
Good luck to the Bangladesh team - hope to see some fight.
Give us something to cheer - and do celebrate when good catches are taken on the field to boost team morale.

Jadukor
March 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
good to know there is a game coming up. Got to find something better to do during those hours

ReZ_1
March 29, 2014, 01:13 PM
You mean if we have a positive photo, we will win the match ?

Of course ;)

:fanflag:

MohammedShamim
March 29, 2014, 01:22 PM
Tough match- if Pakistan win toss and bowl with the form of our batsmen we might get bowled out for 120. Yeah also if we chase we might get bowled for 100. Tamim and Shakib have been such failure! Need to step up to compete.

rizaldy
March 29, 2014, 01:27 PM
Another day , another match , another loss coming up for Bangladesh.

ReZ_1
March 29, 2014, 01:32 PM
Aus will back us tomorrow for their slightest chance left.
So we are not the only one to get disappointed after the match.. :D

Bonglababu
March 29, 2014, 01:33 PM
I will run naked in the street if we beat Pak in this match

MohammedC
March 29, 2014, 02:07 PM
InshAllah we will play well.

Hasan2k8
March 29, 2014, 03:13 PM
Bissmillah.

Let's play with positve intent guys, play to the best of your ability for God sake, and end this madness poor form.

This should be the starting XI:

Tamim
Shamsur
Anamul
Mushy
Shakib
Mahmudullah
Shabbir
Ziaur
Shohag
Mashrafe
Al Amin

Hopefully, win toss and bowl 1st. Restrict them under 150. Then have a real go at it.
If, we bat 1st - get 160 - they will feel the pressure as its a must win for them.

I think Pakistan will be under pressure here they have to win it! It could open up a chance for us to beat them at last in God knows how many years.

InshAllah :flag: will win

Hasan2k8
March 29, 2014, 03:30 PM
^ The starting XI has long batting line up, we bat till 10!
I'm changing my mind, I dont know about you guys - I think, it's time we tried Tamim down the order at #4 (try being innovative). Open with Samsur and Anamul or Ziaur with free licence to go hard first 6 overs. As we have long batting line up, it wont be bad to try something to make things happen this is T20 not ODI or TEST!... Tamim has not been good at the top for a long time at this format infact he hardly ever been good at T20. surely time has come to test him in the middle order, worth a go.

I'd really send Ziaur out to open if we are chasing 160-180; to get off to a flyer we need to unleash the hulk. Let him play his way, never know might come of.

cricbook
March 29, 2014, 03:43 PM
Nice thread indeed. Good luck bd & wcup 11.

godzilla
March 29, 2014, 04:22 PM
^ The starting XI has long batting line up, we bat till 10!
I'm changing my mind, I dont know about you guys - I think, it's time we tried Tamim down the order at #4 (try being innovative). Open with Samsur and Anamul or Ziaur with free licence to go hard first 6 overs. As we have long batting line up, it wont be bad to try something to make things happen this is T20 not ODI or TEST!... Tamim has not been good at the top for a long time at this format infact he hardly ever been good at T20. surely time has come to test him in the middle order, worth a go.

I'd really send Ziaur out to open if we are chasing 160-180; to get off to a flyer we need to unleash the hulk. Let him play his way, never know might come of.

More like we bat till 5 (till 6 when nasir is in form). The rest are just bonus runs.

godzilla
March 29, 2014, 04:28 PM
Statisticaly speaking, is there an chance for us to qualify for the next round?

Hasan2k8
March 29, 2014, 04:41 PM
Statisticaly speaking, is there an chance for us to qualify for the next round?

Yes. We need to Hammer Pakistan and Australia and hope Pakistan beats West Indies by a some margin.

Hasan2k8
March 29, 2014, 04:42 PM
Aussies will be watching this...I am curious, will the aussies give our boys some tips? Lol

simon
March 29, 2014, 05:37 PM
Can we win hearts tomorrow ? Via shommanjonok porajoy?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

cricbook
March 29, 2014, 06:14 PM
I will run naked in the street if we beat Pak in this match

Hahahaha :) read my mind. I will do it too... But not in the street, at home.

cricbook
March 29, 2014, 06:21 PM
[বাংলা]বিসমিল্লাহির রাহমানির রহিম [/বাংলা]
Match Thread: 27th Match, Group 2: Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dhaka, Mar 30, 2014 (15:30 local | 09:30 GMT)

http://i62.tinypic.com/2ut3jbs.png

We were, we are and we will be always with you Tigers

BD Team (http://www.espncricinfo.com/world-t20/content/squad/719705.html) Vs PAK Team (http://www.espncricinfo.com/world-t20/content/squad/719067.html)
Time: 15:30 local | 09:30 GMT
Live Text-Only Commentaries : http://www.icc-cricket.com/ , www.espncricinfo.com/ & www.cricbuzz.com

Nice work there. Hope bd pay for your hard work. So do mine( watching game day or night , win or lose, sleep or no sleep, go to office or not... Behind their a**. So i want whole bd team show some late delima. Also bd play well in day time match. So let's join with tigers whom roaring. Lol

WindieFan
March 29, 2014, 06:42 PM
On behalf of all West Indies fans i'd like to wish the Tigers the best of luck in this game!! :D ..we'll certainly be cheering on your boys :up: :flag:

naim519
March 29, 2014, 07:19 PM
HAhA creative match thread.
noticed the empty theater. Title could have been more creative instead of just Super Cinema 3.. good work overall

WorldCup11
March 29, 2014, 08:26 PM
HAhA creative match thread.
noticed the empty theater. Title could have been more creative instead of just Super Cinema 3.. good work overall

HaHa. Welcome back Dilscoop :)

WorldCup11
March 29, 2014, 08:30 PM
Nice work there. Hope bd pay for your hard work. So do mine( watching game day or night , win or lose, sleep or no sleep, go to office or not... Behind their a**. So i want whole bd team show some late delima. Also bd play well in day time match. So let's join with tigers whom roaring. Lol

It's my pleasure. Hope BD turns the table today for millions of loyal fans like you and me. Don't want to see chi-nema (poor show) everyday. Even there are some lights on darkest chi-nema halls. Wish BD find a path to get out of present misery.

naim519
March 29, 2014, 08:47 PM
HaHa. Welcome back Dilscoop :)

Good to be back. Had fever so unable to come online. Still going to watch the game regardless of illness haha. inshaAllah somehow someway we can fluke a much needed win. Looking forward to seeing Afridi's expression when his team loses tomorrow. :flag:

WorldCup11
March 29, 2014, 10:04 PM
Hi Naim,

I changed the title. Does it look optimistic now?

http://i60.tinypic.com/33vox2u.png

Fahim
March 29, 2014, 10:13 PM
come on my bangali bhaisabs fatai la!

cricbook
March 29, 2014, 11:42 PM
On behalf of all West Indies fans i'd like to wish the Tigers the best of luck in this game!! :D ..we'll certainly be cheering on your boys :up: :flag:

Surely no problem... Atleast not for our own, for others we always put our 2nd hand when is the matter come... We r well known for that... So dont worry, tigers will hunt down pakistan today. Its my six cents prediction. But real, Pakistan will always gonesh to us although thier score will be 49/9... That one batsman will take pakistan around 110... & we will be all out before reach 99... So what can i say? Only can wish them good luck.

BDFan07
March 29, 2014, 11:45 PM
I love this thread. It at the same time reflects our disappointment in the performance of our team and our undying hope for one solid performance. No matter what, I shall wake up again at 3:30 in the morning and watch this match and will hope beyond hope that our boys will finally come to their senses and will play a sensible innings. Thank you.

cricbook
March 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
It's my pleasure. Hope BD turns the table today for millions of loyal fans like you and me. Don't want to see chi-nema (poor show) everyday. Even there are some lights on darkest chi-nema halls. Wish BD find a path to get out of present misery.

Not sure why.... My heart saying, we will play the semi... Beat srilanka, through to final.... & then..... :)!?.....¥¥¥¥¥
Shopno dekhte dosh kothai?

Night_wolf
March 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
i'll forgive the HK loss if only they can win today, heck i'll even take a thrashing at Aus hand if we win today

Ajfar
March 29, 2014, 11:56 PM
This is the only BD game I can watch. But do I really wanna waste my Sunday morning sleep? Ahh, who am I kidding, I'll be wide awake by 5 am even if I don't set my alarm.

cricket_king
March 30, 2014, 12:06 AM
Can't believe I'm going to be watching them again. And it's against Pakistan, too. Of all the teams to lose to. I've suffered so long. Why can't I die?

Zunaid
March 30, 2014, 12:31 AM
Can't believe I'm going to be watching them again. And it's against Pakistan, too. Of all the teams to lose to. I've suffered so long. Why can't I die?

You must've been really evil in your previous incarnation and are paying penance in this life.

We've lost to their B and C teams this year (AFG and HK). Maybe we can turn this around.

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 01:09 AM
Morning/Afternoon/Evening all! Still more than 2hours left!!

Fel asleep chatting on here last night while still logged on lol!

WindieFan
March 30, 2014, 01:09 AM
I think it's best the tigers bat first tbh!!..your guys bat better when there's not much pressure to deal with...if they can replicate the batting performace against India and perhaps score 15-20 runs more then i truly believe BD will have a good chance...we all know how fragile Pakistan can be at times...and with this being a vital game for them (if they lose they will most likely be out) then BD should play on those nerves...GO ON TIGERS!!..YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS GAME!! :flag: :) .

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 01:13 AM
i'll forgive the HK loss if only they can win today, heck i'll even take a thrashing at Aus hand if we win today

Same here too

Rinathq
March 30, 2014, 01:32 AM
I think it's best the tigers bat first tbh!!..your guys bat better when there's not much pressure to deal with...if they can replicate the batting performace against India and perhaps score 15-20 runs more then i truly believe BD will have a good chance...we all know how fragile Pakistan can be at times...and with this being a vital game for them (if they lose they will most likely be out) then BD should play on those nerves...GO ON TIGERS!!..YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS GAME!! :flag: :) .

you sound like shakib.... :waiting:

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 01:54 AM
No hope for BD unless we can see a Alex Hayles like heroic performance.
Our bowling is so down that can't expect much even though we could put up good total. We are definitely missing a good quality SLA spinner.

Saifulsohel
March 30, 2014, 01:55 AM
can we score 100?

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 02:05 AM
Thanks much :)

Even if you "hate" us, you will support us today - ironic, isn't it?

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 02:08 AM
Deal. Also, you have to change your signature, ok mate? :)

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 02:09 AM
can we score 100?
In first 10 overs? I believe so. :up:

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 02:10 AM
Nice thread WorldCup bhai. :up:

Good luck Tigers :flag:

Night_wolf
March 30, 2014, 02:11 AM
Deal. Also, you have to change your signature, ok mate? :)

Deal!!!

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 02:27 AM
Deal!!!
Tigers - win it for N_w today. :)

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 02:28 AM
If BD wins today I'm donate some £££ to charity as sadaqa !

Plz God help install some confidence in the hearts and minds of our BD cricketers and help them find good form to perform well. Ameen!
We are getting desperate now for a win !

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 02:29 AM

Come on blood. I hope yar wishes dem true and nat sarcastic.

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 02:46 AM
Win Toss bowl or bat first?
I'd bowl first !

Not long left.... Still havent turned me computer on... Will do in few mins...

Rinathq
March 30, 2014, 02:49 AM
Win Toss bowl or bat first?
I'd bowl first !

Not long left.... Still havent turned me computer on... Will do in few mins...

I would bat first. Bangladesh cant calculate a chase. Be it 120 or 220

Rinathq
March 30, 2014, 02:56 AM
With Hafeez opening the bowl, I believe we should also manipulate our batting and have Anamul and Shamsur open. This can do 2 things.

1. he might not open the innings at all and come in later in less pressure situation. That way he wont be able to walk away with a decent spell. OR
2. he still ends bowling and there is a good possibility Anamul or Shamsur will take him to cleaners.

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 02:57 AM
With Hafeez opening the bowl, I believe we should also manipulate our batting and have Anamul and Shamsur open. This can do 2 things.

1. he might not open the innings at all and come in later in less pressure situation. That way he wont be able to walk away with a decent spell. OR
2. he still ends bowling and there is a good possibility Anamul or Shamsur will take him to cleaners.
Agreed.

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 02:58 AM
^ mushy and co dont have the brains to think like that am afraid

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 03:03 AM
Try avoiding pre match discussion on whatever ch or stream your watching on cause mostly likely nothing but negativity will be talked, about BD! by the "pundits"

Nadim
March 30, 2014, 03:03 AM

Coach nd captain wont do that. They dont think outside the box. Shamsur is likely to be dropped. If he is dropped then open with Zia in place of Tamim

weekyd
March 30, 2014, 03:16 AM
If we win the next two matches (very unlikely that we will) and WI loses their next match (very likely that they will) then the second spot will be decided by net run rate.

I dream on.

Zunaid
March 30, 2014, 03:16 AM
If we win the next two matches (very unlikely that we will) and WI loses their next match (very likely that they will) then the second spot will be decided by net run rate.

I dream on.

:)

That's the prerogative of a Bangladesh cricket fan.

Dream on! I'm with you :)

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 03:17 AM
I thing bowling first today will be different senerio.... Bd like to chase & bowl first . If pak bat first i want them to score 90 or 190.... No 120 or 140 ... There is bd will lose game to known what i do what i do mango there???
So i want them to bowl first. If bat first score 200 plus... Just hit everything u see. If pak score 180 or 190 bd will bat fearless like nothing to lose...& there is a catch for bd.

Night_wolf
March 30, 2014, 03:18 AM
Tamim totally out of form, may be today hafiz will be tamim's bunny!

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 03:30 AM
Try avoiding pre match discussion on whatever ch or stream your watching on cause mostly likely nothing but negativity will be talked, about BD! by the "pundits"

I am following the same technique

5tonne
March 30, 2014, 03:39 AM
Ajhke phakistan ke ektha 5thonny jatha dite hobe. Thahole pisoner shob jontrona voolay jhabo.

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 03:42 AM
Game starts 10:30 am UK today one hour gone forward. I woke up thinking 9:30 the game will start!

weekyd
March 30, 2014, 03:45 AM
:)

That's the prerogative of a Bangladesh cricket fan.

Dream on! I'm with you :)

Thanks for joining me brother. That's the spirit. :)

BD_TigerZ
March 30, 2014, 03:46 AM
Drop tamim and nasir

One World
March 30, 2014, 03:52 AM
Ahh dream on, I love Steven Taylor, now which modern singer of BD has the guts to un-gogon horkora-fy the national anthem and make it a rock melancholy?

MHRAM
March 30, 2014, 03:55 AM
Jitbo In Shaa Allah.

must win game for Pakistan so the pressure is on them
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Shehwar
March 30, 2014, 03:57 AM
We are winning this

Abirz
March 30, 2014, 03:57 AM
I just hope Tamim doesn't play

Nadim
March 30, 2014, 04:02 AM
Pakistan won the toss and batting.

Rinathq
March 30, 2014, 04:03 AM
and we are chasing,,,,, raj in gaz out.... its a race to the bottom between these 2 players! Who will win?

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:03 AM
bowling first..may be good for us:-/ razzak in

Eclipse
March 30, 2014, 04:04 AM
Mushy should give the gloves to amanul for the sake of himself and his team. I really can stand this guy as a keeper.

Nadim
March 30, 2014, 04:04 AM
Sohag Gazi out. Razzak is back. Won't make any difference tbh

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:05 AM
Pak chose to bat... Gaffes chose to be out of the World Cup... 70% bd will win today... Thats what bd needed... Bowl first. Gaffes moga

Shehwar
March 30, 2014, 04:06 AM
Link please!

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:07 AM

last chance for raj

BD_TigerZ
March 30, 2014, 04:07 AM
Razzak in.

Match lost.

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:08 AM
Pakistan looking for to score 220... Thats what bd need... Hurry & bari

WarWolf
March 30, 2014, 04:09 AM

There will be difference. Raz will leak more runs.

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:09 AM
Razzak in.

Match lost.

Why? Hes better than toothless gazi... Much better. Im with this decision. Also they got right handed much.

criclife
March 30, 2014, 04:11 AM
any good link other than hitcric?

Rinan
March 30, 2014, 04:12 AM
Hd streams

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:14 AM
Why? Hes better than toothless gazi... Much better. Im with this decision. Also they got right handed much.

Due to more right handed paki batsmen

BD_TigerZ
March 30, 2014, 04:18 AM
Even if we keep them down to 100 we will find a way of losing.

M.H.Rubel
Bismillah,hoping for a fight back.

koushik
I cant understand bd logic why they playing tamim.he is no so ahamori batsman.

criclife
March 30, 2014, 04:22 AM
bc koto change oe gese...ekhon ar keo link share korena
bhaira amra link tik e khuje ber korbo
eta mone korenna...apnara na dile khela dekhte parbo na

very sad state

One World
March 30, 2014, 04:22 AM
^not enough openers better than him.

BD_TigerZ
March 30, 2014, 04:27 AM
They don't want to drop tamim because

-hurt his feelings (mushy and managemnt sissy's)
-deal with his ego
-deal with his drama
-deal with his chachas drama (stepping down)
-backlash from blind fans

BDFan07
March 30, 2014, 04:27 AM
Here we go again. Have no idea what will happen. Just hope it will be a good match to watch.

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 04:28 AM
You never know my friend!

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:28 AM
Zia looks little bit greenish today..will he fire today?:clap:

criclife
March 30, 2014, 04:29 AM
just hope we can spoil the part for pak..dont care if we loose next 10 t20 matches....kick 'em out :D

kalpurush
Here we go again. Have no idea what will happen. Just hope it will be a good match to watch.
Hoping and waiting for a win... :)

One World
Yes Tamim worse than Sehwag, as he does not have triple century against familiar foe through bilateral agreement, not unrealistic pompous average at home or unfortunately has a century at Lords debut and then another in following test, how pathetic.

BD_TigerZ
bc koto change oe gese...ekhon ar keo link share korena
bhaira amra link tik e khuje ber korbo
eta mone korenna...apnara na dile khela dekhte parbo na

very sad state

http://www.hdstreams.tv/live_zee_cinema.php

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 04:31 AM
BismiAllah may he have mercy on us and allow us a victory.....especially against Pakistan in Bangladesh in March

Roni_uk
March 30, 2014, 04:31 AM
Wow Pakistan is giving us a life for letting us bowl first. Amazing

BD Tigers
March 30, 2014, 04:32 AM
Mashrafee looks energized today...kichu hoye jete pare ajke In sha Allah...Go BD!!!!

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:33 AM
Match start... Mash putting last 2 ball in leg side

weekyd
March 30, 2014, 04:33 AM
http://www.hdstreams.tv/live_zee_cinema.php

Lot less adds
http://www.cricmelive.com/sky-sports-2-live-streaming.php

taklima_naj
March 30, 2014, 04:34 AM
hungry for a win, khokhon dora dibe?

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 04:35 AM
WOW! Almost a wicket!!

criclife
wt a ball

Rana Melb
looks like a slow pitch..

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:36 AM
That 4 mess up the ov

Zunaid
wt a ball

But followed by lot of width

taklima_naj
wt a ball

and then went for 4

koushik
March 30, 2014, 04:37 AM
What happen crazy bd fans.stadium is quite empty

BD Tigers
duuur...last ball ta baje ball korlo...

weekyd
Wow Paki is giving us a life for letting us bowl first. Amazing

Actually it's not a bad decision, something our brainless captain fails to gather. In an important match you put the runs on the board first, possibly a big enough score. The opposition will be under pressure chasing the target. If you have a decent bowling attack then you have a very good chance. Pakistan made the right choice in my humble opinion.

adamnsu
Mashrafee got lucky.....2 first balls off the pad
Then bowled some good deliveries
The shows which country he is from in the last delivery

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:39 AM
one bad ball/over

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:40 AM
Alamin always ball bhua in first 2 ov & make up last 2... Pak starting warming up by hitting 444.. 11 runs came from his ov

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 04:41 AM
Al Amin has no control over the new ball. He should be first bowling change.

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:42 AM
Bring spin from next ov... Runs r hammaring.

criclife
March 30, 2014, 04:43 AM
220+
bd must stop playing

Abirz
March 30, 2014, 04:43 AM
Mashrafe is being is mashed

Nadim
March 30, 2014, 04:45 AM
Alu bhorta banaiteche :ohno:

cricketboy
Mashrafe shouldn't bowl any more overs.

cricbook
Mash bowling 118 k... God dammmm it mash... Dhurrrr bd body languge is looking give up

criclife
lol@ DJ

adamnsu
Mashrafe should retire

Rinathq
why are you bowling length>>>>

roman
March 30, 2014, 04:46 AM
Why Mash still playing?

BD Tigers
bad over by Mashrafee...ekta short ball korte parto...spin coming...

BD_TigerZ
Mash for the sake of your body and family its best you hang up your boots along with raz. You have been a great servant for our nation.

Murad
bangladesh jitega? lol

Hasan2k8
Mortaza too predictable slower ones every ball. been bowling too leg side full stuff!! just poor from an experience bowler

adamnsu
Mashrafe shouldn't bowl any more overs.

From this point onward for Bangladesh. He is like murir tin bus. Mashrafee should start looking for a different career

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:47 AM
Wth musy??? Dhor beta

criclife
March 30, 2014, 04:47 AM
Today all rec will b broken

naim519
March 30, 2014, 04:48 AM
Who will score a double century for pakistan today?

Equinox
Our bowling has gone to the dogs. Desperately need some changes post this tournament. Jurgensen must go.

mij
God help us even luck is not in our side.

BDFan07
Today the whipping boys of group 2 are getting whipped.

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:49 AM
Run leaker razzak on... Let's see ki kore?

BD_TigerZ
The out of form duo now looking like Tendulkar and Bradman.

Hasan2k8
Just awful bowling from an experienced bowler!!! no pace no zip !! least bowl good line and length create pressure on the batsmen

BD Tigers
Shakib myr khailo..ekhon Razzak is coming...

naim519
Looking at chasing 300 runs

BDFan07
March 30, 2014, 04:50 AM
Our bowling is next to nothing. It is being totally exposed today.

Equinox
The body language is horrible. It's like they're not even trying.

adamnsu
Some Bangladeshi fans who normally support Pakistan will be happy later if Bangladesh get the thrashed in this game

One World
Humble Pie 1.

cricbook
Razzak yessss baby... Well done zia.

Nadim
Wow wat a catch

Rinathq
Raj for Captainnnnnn

Hasan2k8
Whatta catch by banglar hulkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

BDFan07
March 30, 2014, 04:51 AM
I am surprised that Zia could hold on to that catch.

mij
Did we pick zia to just 1 over at end ?????? mush useless idiot .

BD Tigers
Razzak strikes and hulk took a brilliant catch...

Night_wolf
my god major general!

Equinox
Great catch Zia! Hope this lifts the boys and makes them believe.

BD_TigerZ
my god major general!

:lol: :facepalm:

roman
Superb Catch..Loved it

Nadim
Raj for Captainnnnnn

Zia for vc then?

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 04:52 AM
A fine catch by Zia

naim519
Lets make Razzak our captain? WTH LOL wow

Hasan2k8
Much needed lift InshAllah!!! whatta catch Thank you Banglar Hulk Ziaur !!!

al-Sagar
eisob kee hoche /..... are we doomed already ???

adamnsu
Now that was a damn good catch for a bulky person

criclife
March 30, 2014, 04:53 AM
need fake kohli and prof asap

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:53 AM
Zia looks little bit greenish today..will he fire today?:clap:

Yess.. more green now.. Will he explode with anger:D

al-Sagar
March 30, 2014, 04:54 AM
Lets make Razzak our captain? WTH LOL wow

at least his place should be confirmed for next seiries ???

Nadim
Lol Shocking deliver Down The leg by lalla

cricbook
Razzak ball atleast one ball in the leg.. Lucky didnt get hammared... But good over. Sak on

naim519
Someone light the Papon fire on these guys

BD_TigerZ
March 30, 2014, 04:55 AM
Raj wide na ball kore pare na. Lala and a wide still a better live story than twilight.

Rana Melb
March 30, 2014, 04:55 AM
Now that was a damn good catch for a bulky person

bulky? He is the most muscular in bd team..:)

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 04:56 AM
bulky? He is the most muscular in bd team..:)

Really....I thought that was all solid fat :)

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 04:57 AM
Spin tighting up... Need riad to do well

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 04:57 AM
Bowl Ziaur Now!!!! Get few overs of him...

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 04:58 AM
If our spinners are bowling so good....I am scared what bhejal Ajmal will do

One World
March 30, 2014, 04:59 AM
Good to find SHane Warne here!

cricbook
March 30, 2014, 05:00 AM
Good ov from raz... Musy keep him untill he finished his ov.

Equinox
March 30, 2014, 05:01 AM
Hopefully dew gets insane out there. Mushy should use some delaying tactics. Perhaps feign an injury?

BD_TigerZ

We make unknown underachieving players hero's, watch sohail tanvir clean us up.

Modad
How does Tomatoe get a spot in the playing 11 after so many failures? Akraimma needs to be fired after the tournament along with the whle managment.

Equinox
March 30, 2014, 05:02 AM
Al-Amin in. Good move. Need to conserve Shakib.

weekyd
Look at the way Pakistan is batting. So much to learn from them. They lost a wicket, slightly under pressure, not getting the boundaries yet they are ticking the score board by rotating the strikes. 5/6 singles is the ideal score per over in such situations. That is exactly what they are doing until the new batsman settles down. Why can't we do that?

criclife
dammmnnn 66
y not zia

Abirz
Shehzad loves Bangladeshi bowlers, he loved it during the BPL too

naim519
March 30, 2014, 05:03 AM
looks like the only wicket we are going to get is 1

Hasan2k8
March 30, 2014, 05:03 AM
FFS Mushy Bring Ziaur On man wicket to wicket bowling is needed here! make it hard for them to hit.....Alamin n mortaza been too wayward today

BD_TigerZ
March 30, 2014, 05:04 AM
Still persisting with the length ball..

Pathetic mmanagementmixed with brainless cowards leads to such results.

adamnsu
What an idiot captain we have...bowl al Amin in the death

cricbook
Dum head musy spin doing well..& u bought in pace & getting hammared

Nadim
Shezad you are NOT ABD

roman
Luck tao favor kore na :(

cricketboy
March 30, 2014, 05:05 AM
We should just bowl spinners.

Rinathq
pace not working..... take pace off.... i mean really there is a limit to the lack of common sense!

Hasan2k8
Luck isnt on our side

Equinox
March 30, 2014, 05:06 AM
Al-Amin has a lot of potential. With a good coach he can prove to be very valuable for us. Need to remove Jurgensen asap.

criclife
rubush DJ norib..heck hes not even a dj..te guy is a sore looser

Bonglababu
vua bowling

naim519
Hope any Bangladeshi batsman doesn't try this De Villiers stuff

Equinox
March 30, 2014, 05:07 AM
Shakib looks very casual out there.

weekyd
That lazy Razzaq. Son of a gun.

Rana Melb
Why Mushi needs pace now?/ spinners were doing good:ohno:

adamnsu
March 30, 2014, 05:08 AM
Shame Shakib shame

criclife
outtttt

One World
Humble Pie 2

Equinox
Razzak!!!

kalpurush
Raz get another!

Nadim
OMG! Razzak gets another

Rinathq
definitely Raj for Captain!!!!!!!

roman
Raj on Phayaar

Night_wolf
bowling like old razzak today

Murad
That lazy Razzaq. Son of a gun.

are we watching the same game?

razzak strikes again.

:clap:

cricbook
Razzak yes... Hes on song & cleaning his sin in the series.

BD Tigers
March 30, 2014, 05:09 AM
Razzak strikes again....

Electrequiem
good stuff from Lalla! once again, the "drop" therapy works!

simon
take that Razzaq haters. :lol:

Equinox
Mushy give ZIaur a bowl now instead of the 19th over. No need to go back to Mash or Al-Amin again this match.

WorldCup11
Wow Razzak! Our players do well in their comeback match (except shamsur)

weekyd
March 30, 2014, 05:10 AM
are we watching the same game?

razzak strikes again.

:clap:

Did you see his fielding few balls earlier? No commitment whatsoever.

Equinox
March 30, 2014, 05:11 AM
Razzak giving it a lot of flight. Great to see. Drop therapy truly does work. Hope it works for Nasir with the bat today.

Rinan
From now on Razzak should drop after play one match and bring him back so we can get his best

Hasan2k8
This is the Abdur Razzak we wanna see....

I still think he has under-archived by

Murad
Did you see his fielding few balls earlier? No commitment whatsoever.

That was Shakib not Razzak.

One World
March 30, 2014, 05:12 AM
Wow, Mullah babe

Equinox
Ouuuuutttttt!!!!

Rinathq
Riyaddddd

kalpurush
Mullah get one too!

Nadim
Akmal gets a duck.

Game on!!!

roman
We need Shehzad now

BD Tigers
Ryad strikes...

cricbook
Umar Akmal gone... Yesss allah. Hes the danger one... Ausi happy so do bd.

Moh899
March 30, 2014, 05:13 AM
yo whats up with our fielding tonday?

simon
Umar gone :lol:
this guy always rides on his luck early on, and if dropped makes u pay big time.
Thankfully who didn't drop

naim519
Razzak and Riyad playing like Eid day?

Rinathq
See MUSHY! Offies CAN Bowl to Right handers!!!!!!!

Abirz
wow finally some luck on our side

Equinox
lol don't get Shoaib Malik out this innings.

Night_wolf
sania mirza comes in

cricbook
Ajke afridi parle kisu koris beta..... Kochu korbi beta.

kalpurush
March 30, 2014, 05:14 AM
Riyaddddd
:heart::heart::-p

weekyd
March 30, 2014, 05:14 AM
That was Shakib not Razzak.

I am pretty sure that was Razzaq.

nasimul
March 30, 2014, 05:15 AM
It is very much possible to restrict them below 180 now...

Rinathq
March 30, 2014, 05:15 AM
:heart::heart::-p

E-)E-):floor:

naim519
March 30, 2014, 05:16 AM
I'd play spin all the way till death at this point

Night_wolf
March 30, 2014, 05:16 AM
I am pretty sure that was Razzaq.

that was shakib

Bonglababu