PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final 2: Argentina vs. Netherlands

ma_o_mati
July 6, 2014, 12:26 PM
Lets go Argentina. Its gonna be a tough one for both sides.

Tigers_eye
July 6, 2014, 05:55 PM
Now I want a South American Finals. Best of luck.

One World
July 7, 2014, 04:22 AM
Go Orange.

Sohel
July 7, 2014, 05:24 AM
I don't think we've seen Argentina play their best soccer in the tournament, mediocre midfield and defense and all. That means they haven't peaked yet and their best is yet to come. The timing couldn't be better. We've seen Italy lift the trophy after a slow start and it's possible for Argentina to do the same. We've also seen Argentina peak too soon and bow out before the semis. Maradona singleHANDEDLY won them the Cup in 1986 and maybe Messi can do the same this year. With Higuain finding form, Messi and Di Maria could prove to be a nightmare for the opposition, if Di Maria is able to suit up for the game. That said, Maradona had a much better defense behind him back then.

The Dutch may not have peaked either, but given their history of misfortune, they may not make to another World Cup final before losing that too. Robben has been in peak form with his running, passing, shooting and expert diving and the Argentine defense will have a heck of a time trying to contain him. Then there's the vision of Sneijder and Depay, and the wicked finishing ability of Van Persie and Huntelaar. The pace and power of Lens can also trouble the Argentine defense.

I'll be rooting for the Dutch despite my fantasy of Brazil beating Argentina on July 13th at home even without Neymar. A sixth championship would give them *THREE TIMES* as many World Championships as their bitter rivals, without ever resorting to a fixed match (1978), or drug-fueled cheating (1986) to do it.

Tigers_eye
July 7, 2014, 09:19 AM
Di Maria is out for the semis. Already declared by the Argentine Authority. Injuries.

NoName
July 8, 2014, 04:01 AM
Hmm hard to pick who I want to root for, I'd go for Netherlands (as I'm a Brazil fan), but after seeing the way Mexico got robbed in the round of 16 by dive maestro Robben, gotta go with the Argentines. I love Messi!

Jadukor
July 8, 2014, 04:21 AM
Don't really see how ARG can beat NED. Hoping for a Messi magic but I am sure their brilliant coach will find a way to subdue him.

Sohel
July 8, 2014, 06:18 AM
Di Maria's injury is a major blow for Argentina. Let's see if someone can step up in his stead. Let's see if if they have the depth.

Holden
July 8, 2014, 12:23 PM
or drug-fueled cheating (1986) to do it.

I'm no fanboy of Maradona but that's a bit misleading, no? Unless you count cocaine as performance enhancing which would be inaccurate.

Ajfar
July 8, 2014, 04:53 PM
Now I want a South American Finals. Best of luck.

Well now that Brazil is getting their behind handed to them, let's hope for South American 3rd place game.

Tigers_eye
July 8, 2014, 04:57 PM
Hmm hard to pick who I want to root for, I'd go for Netherlands (as I'm a Brazil fan), but after seeing the way Mexico got robbed in the round of 16 by dive maestro Robben, gotta go with the Argentines. I love Messi!
Ki ar hobay WC dekhe? Shesh shob shesh. have to wait for another 4 years.

NoName
July 8, 2014, 05:07 PM
Ki ar hobay WC dekhe? Shesh shob shesh. have to wait for another 4 years.

Sigh watching BD humiliated in WCs at home and then Brazil its too much:facepalm:

iDumb
July 8, 2014, 05:45 PM
Yes want argentina to win, was an argentine fan at some point because of my elder brother's die hard support, i was a toddler when they were on song...

Now don't really care much but between the dutch and argentina, hands down argentina as it will be juicer final in my opinion.

Advance apology to Shaad.... Better luck next time.

Dilscoop
July 8, 2014, 05:52 PM
What do Brazil fans do if the final is Ger vs Arg?

Rifat
July 8, 2014, 06:15 PM
Go Dutch :D

Jadukor
July 8, 2014, 06:46 PM
Just give the trophy to Germany. ar khelar dorkar nai bhais

Dilscoop
July 8, 2014, 07:41 PM
^ Nope. After such an easy game, they will have a tough time against which ever of these 2 they may face.

SS
July 8, 2014, 08:11 PM
No matter who will go from this game..Final will be epic and interesting and Germans won't repeat what they did today

Ajfar
July 8, 2014, 08:30 PM
^ Nope. After such an easy game, they will have a tough time against which ever of these 2 they may face.

I agree. Take any team from this world cup and they would have played better defense than Brazil did today. Zero effort what so ever. It's like they forgot how to tackle or something, which is really weird considering they committed the most number of fouls in this tournament.

I hope Netherlands win tomorrow. I need a team to root for in the final.

iDumb
July 8, 2014, 09:24 PM
I hope Netherlands win tomorrow. I need a team to root for in the final.

What's wrong with rooting for Germany you POS.

NoName
July 8, 2014, 10:08 PM
Go Germany :D

Ajfar
July 8, 2014, 11:11 PM
What's wrong with rooting for Germany you POS.

I have a bunch of cousins who root for Germany. Since I am a brazil fan, I received fair share of teasing today. Can't have Germany win the whole thing, I will never hear the end of it.

NoName
July 8, 2014, 11:50 PM
I have a bunch of cousins who root for Germany. Since I am a brazil fan, I received fair share of teasing today. Can't have Germany win the whole thing, I will never hear the end of it.

Surely, it couldn't be any worse than Argentinian fans, it seems like they've won the cup:lol:

iDumb
July 9, 2014, 01:03 AM

Bro It's ok... you better switch sides and root for Germany...you won't be teased anymore... I really don't get why German don't get much love...

I havnt seen a single person that root for Germany here....

Dilscoop
July 9, 2014, 01:14 AM
^ Are you kidding? Just look at the ESPN polls. Germany led most of the polls by a landslide.

Personally I just don't feel attracted them. I don't hate them. I think they are a classy team even in a blowout. They're one of those teams that are just there. Same for Italy and Netherlands amongst big teams.

iDumb
July 9, 2014, 01:18 AM
key word is HERE

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 02:53 AM
World Cups in South America have always been retained by South American nations......

Well, Argentina now has the responsibility. to keep the honour intact.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:59 AM
Germany's gonna win this World Cup, prompting the UN to rename "Europe" as "South America" and vice versa. There is an exception to every norm. Just a matter of time before a pattern is broken. I find such displacement exciting most of the time.

Jadukor
July 9, 2014, 06:23 AM
key word is HERE

Naa uncle, the keyword is orange juice. Germanra onek khaya boro hoisey

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 07:21 AM
TEAM NEWS

Netherlands striker Robin van Persie may miss the World Cup semi-final after struggling with a stomach complaint.

But midfielder Nigel de Jong could feature after recovering from a groin injury, which was expected to rule him out for the rest of the tournament.

Argentina midfielder Angel Di Maria is out because of a thigh injury but may return in his country's final match.

Striker Sergio Aguero is available after a thigh problem and left-back Marcos Rojo will return after a ban.

Dutch injury doubts Ron Vlaar and Leroy Fer took part in full training on Tuesday, but Van Persie trained away from his team-mates.

However, manager Louis van Gaal said the Manchester United striker would only play if he was completely fit.

"Robin van Persie has an intestinal problem and I didn't want to take a risk," said Van Gaal. "He is a very important player for us.

"In principle, my captains always play, but only if they're 100%."

AC Milan's De Jong has not played since tearing a groin muscle during his side's 2-1 victory over Mexico in the last 16 on 29 June.

He was expected to be out for up to four weeks, but has returned to training.

"If his reaction is good and he can play, then the miracle can come true," added Van Gaal.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 07:22 AM
MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

•Argentina's victory over the Netherlands in the 1978 final is the only time they have beaten the Dutch in eight meetings in all competitions (D3, L4).
•They haven't met for eight years since a 0-0 draw at the 2006 World Cup.
•Lionel Messi (29), Arjen Robben and Angel Di María (both 25) are the players with most completed dribbles in this tournament.

Argentina

•This is Argentina's first World Cup semi-final since 1990, when they went on to lose to Germany in the final.
•They have never lost a World Cup semi-final, winning the previous four.
•Each of Argentina's five wins at this tournament have come by a single goal margin.
•They are yet to be behind once in their five matches so far.
•Not including penalty shootouts, they have lost just one of their last 16 World Cup matches (W12, D3).
•Lionel Messi has created 19 goalscoring chances in this World Cup, the most of any player.
•Argentina have scored with 11% of their shots from outside the box, the best success rate of any side at this World Cup.
•This is the first time Argentina and Brazil have made the semi-final stage at the same tournament.
•Gonzalo Higuain ended a goal drought of 528 minutes without a goal for Argentina when he scored the winner against Belgium. He now has as many World Cup goals as Lionel Messi, despite having played four games less.

Netherlands

•This is the Netherlands' third semi-final appearance in their last four World Cup finals.
•Netherlands have lost just two of their 12 World Cup games against South American teams, not including penalty shootouts (1978 final v Argentina and 1994 quarter-final v Brazil).
•Against Costa Rica, the Dutch made 692 passes, the most they've recorded in a single World Cup match (1966-2014).
•Ten of the Netherlands' 12 goals in this tournament have come after half-time and their last four goals have come after the 75th minute.
•In their quarter-final, the Netherlands recorded the 11th instance of a team hitting the woodwork three times in a World Cup match (1966-2014).
•The Dutch are the only team to concede more than one penalty at this World Cup.
•Wesley Sneijder has played more World Cup games than any other Dutchman (16).
•Their shoot-out victory over Costa Rica was their sixth in major tournament history and they have now won two and lost four. It was the first time they have converted all their penalties in a shootout in a major tournament.
•They have had seven different goalscorers at this World Cup, more than any team.

Holden
July 9, 2014, 02:48 PM
Predicting Netherlands with a convincing win, only way I see Argentina winning is Messi doing a Maradona, as this Argentina side look to be as poor as Brazil.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 02:51 PM
Netherlands: Cillessen, De Vrij, Vlaar, Martins Indi, Kuyt, De Jong, Sneijder, Wijnaldum, Blind, Robben, van Persie.

Subs: Vorm, Janmaat, de Guzman, Verhaegh, Veltman, Kongolo, Clasie, Lens, Huntelaar, Depay, Krul

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 02:52 PM
Argentina: Romero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Garay, Rojo, Biglia, Mascherano, Lavezzi, Messi, Perez, Higuain.

Subs: Orion, Campagnaro, Gago, Maxi Rodriguez, Augusto Fernandez, Federico Fernandez, Palacio, Alvarez, Aguero, Basanta, Andujar.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 02:54 PM
teams are ready at the tunnel ....

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 02:55 PM
and players entering the field en route to the final

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 02:57 PM
dutch anthem .... now the argentine anthem .....

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:01 PM
kick off

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:03 PM
this is interesting neds playing 3-5-2 and Dirk Kuyt playing as a RWB

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:05 PM
Dork Kuyt: two touches and two unforced turnovers, but he'll run like a mule all week.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:06 PM
none of the teams have stamped ther authority so afar

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:08 PM
wonderful vision (as usual) and pass by KUYT but robben just offside

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:08 PM
The Argentine look more poised and organized than they have all tournament. The Dutch are doing a masterful job cycling the ball around Messi's range during their possessional build up. Someone has the win the ball and get it to him. Where is a Redondo when you need one.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:09 PM
wonderful vision (as usual) and pass by KUYT but robben just offside

GOT you ;) :lol:

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:11 PM
Messi's being double teamed and closed down very quickly whenever he has the ball around the Dutch box.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:11 PM
free kick demichllis moves firward

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:14 PM
Sneijder: miss 10, then score a spectacular shot. Perez wins an FK in a dangerous position. Great pass from Higuain made this all happen.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:15 PM
The Argentine look more poised and organized than they have all tournament. The Dutch are doing a masterful job cycling the ball around Messi's range during their possessional build up. Someone has the win the ball and get it to him. Where is a Redondo when you need one.

mascherano is their to win b alls, but he does it deep in front of defense. they need somebody who will defend from the top

GK saves the messi FK

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:16 PM
Messi's FK forces a good save.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:17 PM
mascherano is their to win b alls, but he does it deep in front of defense. they need somebody who will defend from the top

GK saves the messi FK

True, especially around the wings.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:19 PM
corner ...

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:19 PM
That was a good ball to Zabaleta.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:20 PM
Weirdly dangerous low CK from Messi. Surprised everyone including Argentine forwards inside the box.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:21 PM
good catch by Dutch Gk ......

miss pas by kuyt ... but he then charges and closes down the player he receives the miss pass, makes the player pass back and then kuyt moves back to his position

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:23 PM
Kuyt: ambitious ball to VP.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:24 PM
within a moment u first seen Dirk kuyt initiating an attack for Holland, van persies return ball was not so good..... and moments later dirk kuyt defending ... clearing the lavezzi cross for a throw

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:26 PM
Vlaar almost kicked Garay's shosrumondito face in.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:28 PM
masche got a knock in the head ......

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:28 PM
within a moment u first seen Dirk kuyt initiating an attack for Holland, van persies return ball was not so good..... and moments later dirk kuyt defending ... clearing the lavezzi cross for a throw

Kuyt is the hardest working player I've ever seen. I don't think anybody logs more km/ than him in any given match. Sweats accordingly too.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:29 PM
Concussion? Whiplash? Simulation?

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:29 PM
masche on his feet, old team mate Kuyt ..... gives him a get well soon pat ......

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:30 PM
What a ridiculous long ball fired 20 yards over Messi's head! Hagol ni kono?

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:32 PM
Robben: waiting to time his first dive. None attempted yet.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:33 PM
VP looks so spastic when he's not scoring dozens of goals.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:33 PM
Kuyt is the hardest working player I've ever seen. I don't think anybody logs more km/ than him in any given match. Sweats accordingly too.

the best thing I like of him is his position sense, he was a goal scoring CF in dutch league ..... but in Liverpool played RW, LW, RM or LM ....... seen him at RB once and today at a WB role ......

every position he knows whats his job ....

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:34 PM
Lavezzi: a celebration of mediocrity.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:34 PM
Dutch are trying too many long balls ..... not seen too much of moving through the middle by scheider or wijnaldum

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:35 PM
VP in slow motion replay when not scoring dozens of goals: :lol:

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:37 PM
Dutch are trying too many long balls ..... not seen too much of moving through the middle by scheider or wijnaldum

They're trying too keep it away the middle where Messi can pester them both ways.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:37 PM
defender sharp ...denies higuain

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:39 PM
martins indi ..... taken down messi first time

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:39 PM
Indi just played a bit of Aussie rules with Messi there. Looking for something yellow already?

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:40 PM
schneider struggling from that kick he recieved

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:40 PM
The guys around Messi are so much slower without Di Maria.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:42 PM
Indi outmuscles Higuain. Strong guy with a physical game. Like a Rijkaard with less ball skills.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:45 PM
martins indi yellow carded

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:45 PM
Lovely bit of skill from Messi before Indi gets his yellow.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:47 PM
Funny how Higuain made no attempt to get to the end of Messi's swerving FK.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:48 PM
what a horrible cross ........

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:48 PM
What a ball from Messi to an overlapping Rojo. Too bad Rojo just wasted the opportunity.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:49 PM
still dead locked at half time

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:50 PM
What a ball from Messi to an overlapping Rojo. Too bad Rojo just wasted the opportunity.

dutch defense was totally out of position ...... argnentina should have done better

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 03:51 PM
Ei khyala plantike g'ele Arzentinar khobor ase. Orenzgo Kuril Bosshoroad namok eykzon plantik bisheshoggo golki ase na?

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 03:58 PM
Ei khyala plantike g'ele Arzentinar khobor ase. Orenzgo Kuril Bosshoroad namok eykzon plantik bisheshoggo golki ase na?

plus van persie, robben, Schneider and kuyt are 4 damn good PK takers, surely they have a 5th one too and they have practiced their kicks

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:04 PM
players back for 2nd half .... I will be back here soon after seheri

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:07 PM
Daryl Janmaat is on in place of Bruno Martins Indi. I think that will be a flat back four and Dirk Kuyt's second position of the evening. It won't be his last!

Kuyt is playing at LW/LM position now

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:09 PM
poor free kick from Schneider ......

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:11 PM
"That substitution means Daley Blind will play as the third centre-back, with Daryl Janmaat at right-back and Dirk Kuyt switching over the the left. Everyone else will stay the same."

thanks to MARK LAWRENSON @ BBC sports

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:21 PM
The Argentine golki looks a lot like Mamun Miya, the number one golki for Real Pollobi KC.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:22 PM
Argentine bench: not really fearsome is it?

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:26 PM
Messi almost won the ball there. Bayern Armanitola Kishor Shongho move from the Dutch midfielder saves the day.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:27 PM
Zabaleta: opposition zone-e shubidhar na.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:29 PM
Plantik-plantik gondho utese.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:31 PM
Atletico Mugdapara FC move from Perez creates space on the other side but Labhejji's shot is blocked as expected.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:32 PM
"Just one sub left for the Dutch. Tim Krul hoping no injuries in the next hour if this game is going to go the distance, as it appears..."

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:33 PM
Vlaar: the way Springboks tackle the Welsh.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:34 PM
Argentine bench: not really fearsome is it?

Rodrigo palacio looks fearsome .... but don't play fearsome

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:35 PM
higuian ponders the best chance of the day but it was offside anyway

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:35 PM
VP: off side and extravagant overhead.

Higuain: something Germans never miss.

Real Uttora Joubo Krira Shomity skills on display.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:36 PM
another poor FK from Shneider

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:40 PM
Aguero and the Brahmin dude are coming in. Argentina don't want this to go to a plantik situation with bisheshoggo golki.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:41 PM
Hi-GU out ..... A-GU on ....

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:41 PM
Higuain: just one decent game in 6 tries.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:43 PM
Rojo: straight to the regulation golki.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:45 PM
Robben finally had a chance to dive

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:46 PM
The way Robben dives when actually fouled is worthy of Sekspeer.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:46 PM
Hi-GU should shoot himself

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:47 PM
J-Mas: entry comes to nothing.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:47 PM
Mascherano ...... could not pass properly there ....

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:48 PM
Is there a last minute goal for either team before ET?

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:50 PM
Badda Jagorini defensive excellence from J-Mas denies the Dutch Diver in added time.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:50 PM
Mascehrano ...... saves the day .......

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:52 PM
VP: out of charge like Tamim on 15*?

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:53 PM
90 mins over .... now extra khatakhati

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:54 PM
VP: out of charge like Tamim on 15*?

VP ke namaise only as mental onuprerona ......

looks like klaas jan Huntelaar is coming on ...... no more Tim Krul today

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:54 PM
Braziler ei khyalangone plantiker mohotshob hobe ki?

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 04:57 PM
Huntelaar: onek asha chhilo. Bhalobasha chhilo. Aj asha nai. Bhalo eyata room-o nai, basha-tasha to durer kotha.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 04:57 PM
toss er por koshto kiore side change korlo

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:00 PM
huntelar getting back massage now ....

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:01 PM
VP's onupreronamulok presence may come to an end. Or will they save it for the bisheshoggo golki for the plantik.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:02 PM
Holland are pssing the ball well now ..... since the 2nd half they have better control of the ball

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:02 PM
Kuyt: a great vision shared by none of his teammates there.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:04 PM
VP's onupreronamulok presence may come to an end. Or will they save it for the bisheshoggo golki for the plantik.

van gaal is in dilemma ...... Bisheshoggo Golki is one issue .. also may be both VP and dirk kuyt both are tiring ..... not sure whom to take off

finally ......... Huntelaar on ..... VP off

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:04 PM
VP: awkwardly spastic movement for such a proven finisher. Huntelaar comes in. No bishsesh golki for the plantik.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:06 PM
Vraal: the Rokibul Hasan of Holland who can actually back his nick up.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:07 PM
kuyt was not in the team for the first two games ...... he cam on as sub in 2nd game ..... but from thirs game has not missed a minute

when I saw him in the bench ... I never thought he will play so much ... as he is never an impace player/ game changer ...... give a full game .... he will do his job .

but really happy to see him get so much game time

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:07 PM
Robben: straight to Messi's golki.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:08 PM
there are now 3 former Liverpool players in the field .......

Maximilano Rodriguez join J-Masch and D-Kuyt

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:08 PM
Lavezzi: the celebration of mediocrity comes to a temporary end as M-Rod comes in.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:10 PM
Kuyt: tired attempted pass there.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:13 PM
looks like now arg are also playing for P shootout

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:13 PM
J-Mas wins an FK as Huntelaar gets a meaningless yellow.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:14 PM
fisted off A-GU s head

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:15 PM
Messi's FK just outside his range. The Brahmin's last ball in finds the Dutch defender with absolute precision.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:15 PM
15 gone ... 15 moe left

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:16 PM
Plantiker gondhe shara bishho khudharto.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:17 PM
masche and demichellis was so excited in the team huddle ... lokks like 7 goal comig in 15 mins

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:19 PM
Kuyt shoulders Zabaleta on the jaw ... KO!

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:20 PM
Di Maria was sorely missed today.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:23 PM
Ambitious shot from De Vrij. Classic Wali Phoysal accuracy.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:25 PM
Plantikero bihobolota nijere opoman, shonkoteri kolponate hoyona mriyoman ...

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:26 PM
6 min pore shuru hobe ashhol khela

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:27 PM
sabella was about to suicide watching palacio heading straight to the GK

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:28 PM
El Brahmin gently heads it into the arms of the Dutch golki. Fokirapool versus Brothers Union stuff.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:29 PM
Poor finish from M-Rod off of Messi's cross.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:32 PM
I hope Germany crush whichever of these two teams get to play them.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:33 PM
PLANTIK! PLANTIK! PLANTIK!

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:33 PM
since 2nd half and in xtra time neds have been better team

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:34 PM
ok /.... bhaiz and apaz ebar khela besh jome uthbe ....

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:35 PM
Come on Neds! Winter Is Coming Dawgs!

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:36 PM
Messi will go first to set the tone.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:36 PM
getting readt ... listing the 5

xCricketFanx
July 9, 2014, 05:37 PM
Penalties.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:39 PM
Vlaar to shoot first ....... saved by Romero

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:39 PM
Poor attempt from Vlaar is picked beautifully by Romero.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:40 PM
messi ........ scores

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:40 PM
Messi ... un penal sutil!

shaad
July 9, 2014, 05:41 PM
Robben scores.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:41 PM
Robben ...... scores

Garay .... ..... scores

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:42 PM
Robben thinks about diving, shoots and scores.

Garay scores with an authoritative shot.

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:43 PM
Sneijder just lost it for House Stark! Sorry Ned, Ser Romero Payne just beheaded you for the second time.

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:43 PM
Schneider ...... saved by romero ... wonder ful save

aguero ....... scores

arg leads 3-1

al-Sagar
July 9, 2014, 05:44 PM
Dirk Kuyt never seen him miss a penalty ..... did not miss today

Argentina wins if MAXI scores ..... .....

in and WINS

Germany vs Argentina the Finals

Sohel
July 9, 2014, 05:45 PM
Argentina will meet Germany in a World Cup final for the third time.

xCricketFanx
July 9, 2014, 06:12 PM
Happy for Argentina. Now they must take on the Germans..

Holden
July 9, 2014, 06:34 PM
It was a very poor game, neither team tried to take the initiative. Oh well at least Messi gets a chance to shine in the Final, but I hope Germany win as they've been the best team throughout the tournament.

Dilscoop
July 9, 2014, 10:46 PM
Why would they change something that worked? Why remove Krul from PK? They played for penalty and got what they wanted. I'm glad they lost. Got put into their place. RvP is overrated. Robeen is has a weird name and big flopper. Go play cricket.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsIYnP0CUAEFbke.jpg:large

iDumb
July 9, 2014, 11:23 PM
Why would they change something that worked? Why remove Krul from PK? They played for penalty and got what they wanted. I'm glad they lost. Got put into their place. RvP is overrated. Robeen is has a weird name and big flopper. Go play cricket.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsIYnP0CUAEFbke.jpg:large

you mean a big FLAPPER... like a flappy bird...it's weird how he runs and falls... But undeniably though he is FAST and looks threatening everytime he starts running with the ball.... I don't like him but he wasn't flopping... other player that scares me is sneider and his free kicks... long distance shots.

Krul wasn't there because no Subs were left bro.. i mean yeah they could have saved a sub but then could have would have... there are injured player, exhausted player, yellow carded player etc

First half of this games was boring as well, picked up a little towards the end.

Sorry but Shaad bhai shoshur needs to wait longer for that glorious day....may never come.

Jadukor
July 10, 2014, 03:33 AM
A tight defensive contest can be just as thrilling as a super offensive contest. Aguero, Messi, Higuain, Persie, Robben, Sneider none of these guys could create scoring opportunities and that says how good the defense was from both team.
I think it is good that Argentina found a tempo and a strategy that is working for them. It is not pretty or exciting but it is more in line with the reality of their strength. They certainly do not have the pace or quality in the midfield to play like Germany or the Dutch and if they tried to match the tempo like Brazil tried against Germany, they might have lost the game. The German one touch passing game is too good at the moment and being defensively tight and waiting for a counter attack would probably be the best alternative for Argentina. Hope Di Maria becomes fit again.

Tigers_eye
July 10, 2014, 09:42 AM
Holland game plan I didn't understand. If you don't take shots at the goal how are you going to score a goal or creat chances of scoring a goal?

NoName
July 10, 2014, 03:05 PM
The one who flopped was Snjeider.

shaad
July 10, 2014, 05:07 PM
Holland game plan I didn't understand. If you don't take shots at the goal how are you going to score a goal or creat chances of scoring a goal?

Miju, Mascherano never allowed them to settle long enough on the ball to shoot.

shaad
July 10, 2014, 05:17 PM
Sorry but Shaad bhai shoshur needs to wait longer for that glorious day....may never come.

[বাংলা]মনে হয়না এ জীবনে শশুর মশাইয়ের সেই শুভদিন আসবে। কালকে যখন ফোনে কথা বলছিলাম, ভদ্রলোকের গলা খুব কাদো-কাদো।[/বাংলা]

One World
July 11, 2014, 11:41 AM
Poor attempt from Vlaar is picked beautifully by Romero.

Actually it was a good attempt but could not stop the goal, only denied by the incompetent official to inhibit the Dutch illegitimately.
We have seen neutered referring all through the world cup. No surprise there.