PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread::1st ODI: West Indies v Bangladesh at St George's (August 20, 2014 | 9:30 local | 13:30 GMT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Zeeshan
August 16, 2014, 08:32 PM
USEFUL LINKS!!!!

Cricinfo Link of West Indies tour (http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-bangladesh-2014/content/series/730263.html)
SQUAD (http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-bangladesh-2014/content/squad/index.html?object=730263)
BC Chat (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/chat/)
St George Weather Forecast (http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-bangladesh-2014/content/series/730263.html)
Bangladesh Cricket Board (http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/)
Mohammad Nazimuddin (http://www.espncricinfo.com/usa/content/player/56059.html)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5c/Bangladesh_Cricket_Board_Logo.svg/304px-Bangladesh_Cricket_Board_Logo.svg.png

VS

http://nevisblog.com/Photos/west-indies-cricket-board-logo1.jpg?c052c8

People who should be scared incase records get broken:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/7/4/1246707545299/Chaminda-Vaas-001.jpg

chaminda vaas incase his first 3 ball hattrick gets broken!

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/57210000/jpg/_57210683_57210682.jpg

viru sehwag incase 219 gets broken by mithun ali

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/3/3/1299155627221/Canada---Cricket-World-Cu-007.jpg

entire team canada incase lowest score ever gets broken

Rana Melb
August 16, 2014, 09:35 PM
Bat nai...

Gowza
August 16, 2014, 09:36 PM
rubel will look to become BD's 5th highest ODI wicket taker, he needs 3 wickets to jump khaled mahmud who is on 67 wickets from 77 matches, rubel has 65 from 49 matches.

mushy will try to overtake nafees as BD's 4th on the list of most 50+ scores in ODIs, both are currently on 17.

riyad could also potentially leapfrog a few bowlers on the wickets list, both he and rasel are both on 61 wickets, 4 wickets behind where rubel currently stands.

mash may overtake shakib as BD's 2nd highest ODI wicket taker, he's currently on 168 with shakib on 171.

if tamim has a good series he could become BD's highest ODI run scorer but he needs 130 runs to do that and with his form it's probably unlikely.

Gowza
August 16, 2014, 09:43 PM
my XI:

1 anamul
2 imrul
3 mominul
4 mushy
5 shamsur
6 nasir
7 riyad
8 mash
9 rubel
10 taskin
11 al amin

certainly not an ideal playing XI, i'd have shamsur open with imrul at #3 but we need someone else in the middle order and i don't want to play tamim or mithun and mominul has been playing at 3 lately and i think it's better to drop shamsur down the order rather than imrul...could even move riyad or nasir up spot and shamsur can play down as far as #7 but then that's giving more responsibility to riyad who's never really proven that he should be pushed up the order and nasir has also been out of form.

i picked 4 pacers because riyad is going to be just as good as (maybe better) razzak or gazi with the ball and probably all of the 4 pacers will be better than those 2.

SS
August 16, 2014, 10:12 PM
rubel will look to become BD's 5th highest ODI wicket taker, he needs 3 wickets to jump khaled mahmud who is on 67 wickets from 77 matches, rubel has 65 from 49 matches.

mushy will try to overtake nafees as BD's 4th on the list of most 50+ scores in ODIs, both are currently on 17.

riyad could also potentially leapfrog a few bowlers on the wickets list, both he and rasel are both on 61 wickets, 4 wickets behind where rubel currently stands.

mash may overtake shakib as BD's 2nd highest ODI wicket taker, he's currently on 168 with shakib on 171.

if tamim has a good series he could become BD's highest ODI run scorer but he needs 130 runs to do that and with his form it's probably unlikely.

Thanks for the summarized milestone highlights.. Very useful information .. Super like and +1

One World
August 16, 2014, 10:38 PM
I want Gazi to repeat his heroics overseas.

SS
August 16, 2014, 10:42 PM
I want Gazi to repeat his heroics overseas.

He seems to be just another short lived shuper star

Zeeshan
August 16, 2014, 10:46 PM
He seems to be just another short lived shuper star

Other than Sakeb almost all are one hit wonder, and yes, even Tamim. Ironically Sakeb won't be featuring. Topsy turvy world we live in.

SS
August 16, 2014, 10:52 PM
Other than Sakeb almost all are one hit wonder, and yes, even Tamim. Ironically Sakeb won't be featuring. Topsy turvy world we live in.

Agree with you 1000%.. Each player seems to select their once in a life time performance in a series .. Who seems to be for this series... The newbies.. Mitchum Chakrabarti Ali or Taskin Lee Akther Ahmed

Gowza
August 17, 2014, 12:21 AM
i wouldn't say mushy and tamim are one hit wonders, or mash. shakib is however the only player who has been consistent from the start and continued it. mushy started poorly and has been on the up ever since whereas tamim had an ok start then became really good and has now become poor. mash has always been quite decent but injury prone. we'll see how these guys go over their entire careers and then make a judgement. i don't see any new players being able to push out shakib and mushy, tamim's spot is purely up to whether tamim can make it back to the batsman he once was or not, otherwise anamul, shamsur and imrul are going to push him out.

Sohel
August 17, 2014, 02:16 AM
I see one of only two possible outcomes for us in this game, considering neither our greatest ever cricketer nor Shakib is in this team.

1) Defeat snatched from a possibly winning position thanks to Mushfiq's classic captaincy.

or

2) Windies pacers doing to our batsmen what the tsunami did to some of the family resorts in Phuket.

But I'll watch the match anyway, every ball and all, because that's the kind of masochism we partake in. Also looking forward to Taskin's bowling, Bijoy's allegedly improved footwork, and Shourobh's continued maturity. Everything else is a bonus.

Razi
August 17, 2014, 05:07 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10394773_852799598066647_6992150283568566285_n.jpg

Equinox
August 17, 2014, 10:12 AM
^Lol is that daal?

Tiger Manc
August 17, 2014, 12:30 PM
my XI:

1 anamul
2 imrul
3 mominul
4 mushy
5 shamsur
6 nasir
7 riyad
8 mash
9 rubel
10 taskin
11 al amin

certainly not an ideal playing XI, i'd have shamsur open with imrul at #3 but we need someone else in the middle order and i don't want to play tamim or mithun and mominul has been playing at 3 lately and i think it's better to drop shamsur down the order rather than imrul...could even move riyad or nasir up spot and shamsur can play down as far as #7 but then that's giving more responsibility to riyad who's never really proven that he should be pushed up the order and nasir has also been out of form.

i picked 4 pacers because riyad is going to be just as good as (maybe better) razzak or gazi with the ball and probably all of the 4 pacers will be better than those 2.

Good team although Tamim might get in to the team ahead of Shamsur after his knock of 91.

I would definitely go with 4 pacers. You won't get a better opportunity to play 4 and after Riyad's knock today I'd go with him as the 5th bowler.

simon
August 17, 2014, 01:22 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10394773_852799598066647_6992150283568566285_n.jpg

interesting but that dish is more of a south indian dish, for us it should have been bhaat maach.

good luck to Zee bhai, his thread & the cats.

affan_ayan
August 17, 2014, 03:10 PM
Zeeshan,

its a request for the therad openning style. I thought you will give BD player pictures and some west indies. Even we are loosing, but whenever I see Mushfiq's DAD pr some other BD tigers crazy pics..it gives me unbriddled joy.

Now, I got shocked by seeing Shewag, Vaas, Canada team..Mood completely went off. We can write some texts but in the main thread all foreign palyers totally made me shocked.

Please take care of this in future, if possible.

affan_ayan
August 17, 2014, 03:12 PM
SHewag-re dekhlei mathai rokto chore jai...or oitar pic abar shabar age diche...mejaj-tai kharap hoe gelo

Zeeshan
August 17, 2014, 03:12 PM
Zeeshan,

its a request for the therad openning style. I thought you will give BD player pictures and some west indies. Even we are loosing, but whenever I see Mushfiq's DAD pr some other BD tigers crazy pics..it gives me unbriddled joy.

Now, I got shocked by seeing Shewag, Vaas, Canada team..Mood completely went off. We can write some texts but in the main thread all foreign palyers totally made me shocked.

You picked the wrong day and time, bro. And I Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindly suggest you take care of your spelling in the future before dishing out suggestions. And this is me replying in the nicest way possible.

Matbori amio korte pari instead of letting others trample over me.

Zeeshan
August 17, 2014, 03:15 PM
therad.....

NoName
August 17, 2014, 04:06 PM
We'll show India and Pakistan how to play abroad! :lol:

cricbook
August 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
Good luck bd. Do something new, rather then eating daal.

affan_ayan
August 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
Zeeshan,

Thanks for reminding me of my spelling issues while writing. I will try to be more careful in the future when I am providing feedback. My intention was not to do any kind of 'matobbori' over you, we all have our professional life to show skill and work.

Also, I wrote too hastily without noticing that you are a BC staff.

I come here occasionally and definitely, enjoy all your (and other staff of BC) work. Overall, you guys are doing great job.

Just a polite query to you since your part of BC staff, earlier fans postings were mostly concentrated on bangladesh cricket. Even you take a look at the Fan's world (threads) today, and most of them are pertaining to the world cricket. We may find it interesting and even enjoyable to know the findings of kholi, amla, pakistan cricket, india tour etc., but this feels like first time experience for me that majority of the posting are related to world cricket. Is there any change in the policy of BC or BC has no control over what a fan can open as long as it doesn't violate certain rules?

Roni_uk
August 17, 2014, 06:02 PM
Funny thread...
Good luck Bangladesh.
Very odd timing for me... Possibly will miss it :(

Gowza
August 17, 2014, 08:33 PM
Good team although Tamim might get in to the team ahead of Shamsur after his knock of 91.

I would definitely go with 4 pacers. You won't get a better opportunity to play 4 and after Riyad's knock today I'd go with him as the 5th bowler.

If tamim gets in and he probably will, then it should be imrul left out rather than shamsur, shamsur is more versatile and can bat anywhere whereas imrul is purely top order. Unless you move mominul back down the order but they shouldn't as they've been trying to groom him in that #3 spot recently where he started to do well and he didn't do so well down the order.

Zeeshan
August 17, 2014, 08:42 PM
Zeeshan,

Thanks for reminding me of my spelling issues while writing. I will try to be more careful in the future when I am providing feedback. My intention was not to do any kind of 'matobbori' over you, we all have our professional life to show skill and work.

Also, I wrote too hastily without noticing that you are a BC staff.

I come here occasionally and definitely, enjoy all your (and other staff of BC) work. Overall, you guys are doing great job.

Just a polite query to you since your part of BC staff, earlier fans postings were mostly concentrated on bangladesh cricket. Even you take a look at the Fan's world (threads) today, and most of them are pertaining to the world cricket. We may find it interesting and even enjoyable to know the findings of kholi, amla, pakistan cricket, india tour etc., but this feels like first time experience for me that majority of the posting are related to world cricket. Is there any change in the policy of BC or BC has no control over what a fan can open as long as it doesn't violate certain rules?

Got it. You probably didn't get the humor in op? Never mind. I was a bit stressed out as well.

BD_TigerZ
August 18, 2014, 02:05 AM
Imrul>Shamsur

Vua
August 18, 2014, 03:25 AM
[QUOTE=affan_ayan;1793864
without noticing that you are a BC staff.
[/QUOTE]

Just fell off my chair laughing like a maniac

shivfan
August 18, 2014, 03:53 AM

IMHO, the only ground where it makes sense to go in with four pacers is at Basseterre for the final ODI...that's a small ground, and spinners can get hammered.

But St George's is very good to spinners...I think they're a must-pick in Grenada.

BTW, does anyone know of any channel in the UK showing this series?

Jadukor
August 18, 2014, 04:50 AM
Zeeshan bhai toh shesh mesh bherdict ki hoilo? are we losing or loosing?

SS
August 18, 2014, 09:59 AM
So are we taking 3 phast bowler or 3 part time spinner with two full time ineffective spinners? Koto je Run hobe Khodai janen

Tigers_eye
August 18, 2014, 10:32 AM
Cook wkt paisey oi din. Encouraged Mushi plans to be a part time bowler now. Via sat.

Tigers_eye
August 18, 2014, 10:38 AM
Kon channel khela dekhabey?

Zeeshan
August 18, 2014, 11:49 AM
Zeeshan bhai toh shesh mesh bherdict ki hoilo? are we losing or loosing?

1st odi innings defeat

Donal C
August 18, 2014, 01:16 PM
Zeeshan,

Canada deserve some love too .....

M.H.Rubel
August 18, 2014, 01:57 PM
My team for the first ODI:
1. Tamim
2. Anamul
3.Shamsur
4.Mushy
5.Riyad
6.Nasir
7.Gazi
8. Mash
9. Razzak
10.Task in
11. Al Amin

* At #3 I want Shamsur but Mr Hammer will probably select Kayedge.
** Batting becoming weak link of the team. Hoping for a batting track here. Otherwise drop Shohag and bring Mithun at #7.

Rinathq
August 18, 2014, 02:31 PM
my final XI

Tamim
Anamul
Shamsur
Mushy
Mominul
Riyad
Gazi
Mash
Razzak
Al Amin
Taskin

Considering the practice match, I guess Tamim will play. I am not so eager to have Kayes play and specially not ahead of Shamsur who I think will do better at no.3. Didnt like the way Nasir paced his innings either when Riyad was dealing with boundaries. Tells me that he is still rusty and therefore I would have Mominul play.

Full bowling lineup is due as it is already so weak. So no question there

al Furqaan
August 18, 2014, 08:31 PM
Mominul even if not totally there has much more upside than Imrul/Shamsur so I'd have him at 3. Plus he was looking quite good till Asia Cup.

Tamim
Anamul
Mominul
Mushy
Riyad
Nasir
Mithun
Gazi
Mash
Am Amin
Taskin

But we all know Razzak will be there to chuck pies till the world cup is over. Arafat should have been worked in before the WC.

Jadukor
August 18, 2014, 09:51 PM
I will start following once we win a game. Until then I will probably check cricinfo score at the end of the day

WindieFan
August 19, 2014, 02:07 AM
TIGERS FRIENDS!! :D

Well from our point of view there's a lot of stuff going on in the background as it's looking like our coach Otis Gibson is set to depart Link (http://www.trinidadexpress.com/sports/NO-GIBSON-271768711.html) ... but tbh i doubt it will change much interms of our team's performance as we've picked a pretty good side anyway.

Yameen
August 19, 2014, 03:44 AM
BTW, does anyone know of any channel in the UK showing this series?

According to Skysports website they are showing it http://www1.skysports.com/watch/cricket-on-sky

However, I am not sure if this is out of date as there is no mention of it on the ads nor on the Sky tv guide?

rubel_18
August 19, 2014, 05:32 AM
According to Skysports website they are showing it http://www1.skysports.com/watch/cricket-on-sky

However, I am not sure if this is out of date as there is no mention of it on the ads nor on the Sky tv guide?

I contacted one of the sky advisors online and they seemed to reassure that it will still be shown if its on the schedule, they may just update the listing by tomorrow or something. So lets hope thats the case.

Nadim
August 19, 2014, 07:16 AM
Narine will EAT us ALIVE :ohno:

kalpurush
August 19, 2014, 10:33 AM

...even so, we would win the 1st odi!

SS
August 19, 2014, 12:09 PM

Can you add to that list with other names Roach, Taylor, Holder ...emni Eid er pore amader shorir bhalo tor taja hoise so they will enjoy the eating..
Don't forget the WI batsmen also they are also hungry Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Chanderpaul, Pollard, Simmons, Gayle, Blackwood and on and on...Kaise re..namer shesh nai..Razzak ki aro wide delivery and slower delivery dibe what about Gazi's no turn mystery delivery. Phast bowler der kotha ar bollam na...shob delivery projapoti akon.. If you add all this up, They will all EAT us ALIVE. Hatturi koi prepare for sheild.

Donal C
August 19, 2014, 12:22 PM
Tamim to hit a triple hundred and Riyadh to take a five fer

Result

Bangladesh 400-8

West Indies 406-5 after 20 overs

kalpurush
August 19, 2014, 12:35 PM
West Indies 406-5 after 20 overs

I didn't know West Indies is currently playing against Ireland!

ReZ_1
August 19, 2014, 01:01 PM

GooD ! We will eAt him from Inside.. >:)

simon
August 19, 2014, 01:12 PM
after the practice match result I am now very hopeful, I now believe that we can easily win the ODI series.

nah,just kidding,

al Furqaan
August 19, 2014, 01:21 PM
TIGERS FRIENDS!! :D

but tbh i doubt it will change much interms of our team's performance as we've picked a pretty good side anyway.

So is this a full strength WI side or a 14th string one? I see your boy Charles Johnston has been left out. Were missing the best all rounder in the game so our side is not quite full strength. 1.2th string if you will. But we didn't need Shakib before or Tamim for NZ.

Donal C
August 19, 2014, 01:29 PM
I didn't know West Indies is currently playing against Ireland!

Hehehe.

I'd like to see the Windies break 200 against our battery of sub 80mph medium pacers!!

:D

roman
August 19, 2014, 01:43 PM
Shobar confidence er ki obostha. Seems like We fans also need a psychologist to improve our mental strength :D

Our weakness is our top order batting. Tamim, Kaedge, Shubho..These names are enough to put us in a spot of bother. Really hope Tamim can give us a strong start and Nasir get his mojo back. Otherwise it will be a difficult task to defend this series. Not expecting much from Raj and Gaz..

After a long time, I am not worried about our pace department. Our pacers are in good hands with Streak and it will be interesting to see how things have developed there.

SS
August 19, 2014, 01:54 PM
Shobar confidence er ki obostha. Seems like We fans also need a psychologist to improve our mental strength :D

Our weakness is our top order batting. Tamim, Kaedge, Shubho..These names are enough to put us in a spot of bother. Really hope Tamim can give us a strong start and Nasir get his mojo back. Otherwise it will be a difficult task to defend this series. Not expecting much from Raj and Gaz..

After a long time, I am not worried about our pace department. Our pacers are in good hands with Streak and it will be interesting to see how things have developed there.

Roman bhai apnare ki Tamim ar pace bowler ra biriynai kawaise lolz ...

roman
August 19, 2014, 01:58 PM
^lolz..na re bhai. Kintu pacer der upor asha jagse amar. Taskin will be a star. Real star... Deikhen apne :)

Tigers_eye
August 19, 2014, 02:00 PM
Roman bhai apnare ki Tamim ar pace bowler ra biriynai kawaise lolz ...
goru'r rezala, alu'r chop (keema bhitorey). Roman is going to change name to Greek.

roman
August 19, 2014, 02:03 PM
^ Hashen hashen. Apnaderi din. Kintu Taskin jei din Duniya kapaye dibe shei din ami hashbo shob gula daat ber kore :D

mufi_02
August 19, 2014, 02:29 PM
Roman bhai khushi karon khelar time khub shundo porse eibar. Shokal bela office e jeye briefcase ta rekhe, piyon ke cha ante bolbe, tarpor chotto fan ta chere hishab mikash korte korte thik 930 te khela dekha shuru korbe. Innings biroti te zuhr namaz pore eshe tiffin box theke koyekdiner freezer bashi bhat, onek gula alo, ar kichu manghso haddi gorom kore khabe. Tarpor 2nd innings dekhbe. Drinks break e abar ektu cigarette fukbe. 5 tar shomoy khela shesh briefcase ta niye bashay chole jabe.

Zeeshan
August 19, 2014, 02:37 PM
just finished talking to mushfiqur on the phone; he said we will win the match by 3-4 runs. so there.

roman
August 19, 2014, 02:38 PM
^Mufiyun Ahmed ekhaneo dekhi haana diyeche...Bashi khabar er ghotona shotto. Okhaddo Kukkhaddo kheyei bechey achi re bhai. Bollam tomake ek din dawat kore khawate. Dawat dila thiki magar address ta dila na :(

Zeeshan
August 19, 2014, 02:41 PM
^Mufiyun Ahmed ekhaneo dekhi haana diyeche...Bashi khabar er ghotona shotto. Okhaddo Kukkhaddo kheyei bechey achi re bhai. Bollam tomake ek din dawat kore khawate. Dawat dila thiki magar address ta dila na :(

now that we are talking about food, ami mayer haate raanna fraed rice khachi. Amader tiger ra ek bela bhalo kore khete parche kina shune gola diye khabar namche na. #chintayoshthir :applause:

roman
August 19, 2014, 02:46 PM
^ay hay..khete parchey na thik moton? Tamim ki shei raagei ek ta 90+ mere dilo? Tahole to problem solved. Beta re na khaway rakhuk. Run machine hoye jabe purai :)

mufi_02
August 19, 2014, 02:49 PM

Ar kotodin eishob kukkhado khaben? Bidroho koren, onoshon koren. Ghorer moddhe Nazrul chere den "Bolo Bir Bolo Unnoto Momo Shir"...Worst care scenario sholar jharu ar best case e fuler jharur bari khaben.

by the way, Mominul ke ODI te nibe? I don't think there is a spot for him.

roman
August 19, 2014, 03:01 PM
Mominul ke shudhu test khelabe it seems. But he can get in if Kaedge or kopa fails to deliver

tkandi4
August 19, 2014, 03:07 PM
Does anyone know which Bangladesh channel will broadcast the matches? Also is it available on any Jadoo TV in the U.S. Thanks.

al Furqaan
August 19, 2014, 03:23 PM
We need to win a game this series, even if a dead rubber. Mash, Taskin, Al Amin should play all games. Perhaps even play 4 seamers with Rubel. Our seam attack looks quite good now for ODIs!

al Furqaan
August 19, 2014, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know which Bangladesh channel will broadcast the matches? Also is it available on any Jadoo TV in the U.S. Thanks.

ESPN 3 in US.

mufi_02
August 19, 2014, 03:45 PM
ESPN 3 in US.

awesome, so we can just stream it from Cricinfo. Long break, new high profile coaching staff, no controversy, good telecast. now babara plz ektu bhalo koira khel.

Had fun watching ENG thrash India, but that's not even close to when BD beats even Nepal. kichu ekta kora dekha Tamim, Riyad chokh bondho koira de mair, Mushy jump diya catch dhor, Taskin yorker maira stump bhang...jitte chai!! joy bangla! joy bonghobondhu!

Razi
August 19, 2014, 04:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10625020_854516594561614_6780847311056550419_n.jpg ?oh=5504f56c506e1275f0835f998a49b25b&oe=547CD397&__gda__=1415982639_ba6d7cf749859ecd2ecf12e583355b2 d

Donal C
August 19, 2014, 05:09 PM
Mushy's smile belongs in a Pixar film.

Damn he looks so happy...

Cant help but like the guy. (Apart from his constant appealing. Thats annoying)

Tiger444
August 19, 2014, 05:48 PM
For people that are a bit down on this series, lets not forget that our record in our last 10 ODIs is 7-3 against WI. I know it looks a bit inflated because of the 3-0 Banglawash against their weakened side but regardless it still shows how we've gotten the better of them in ODI's.

That said, it'll be a tough series. People will still doubt we can pull off a series win against them at their home this time with their full strength squad. No doubt it'll be the toughest test yet. That's why it's really important that we can put up a really good series here.

Roni_uk
August 19, 2014, 05:53 PM
Mushfik is smiling.... Sh*t we are gonna lose

mehedi
August 19, 2014, 07:05 PM

According to the SS website(your link) they will show the T20 game as far as I could understand. Let's hope they show all the matches though

WED 27TH AUGUST

England 10:30 India
England v India ODI Series 201, Sky Sports 2 HD (10:00)
West Indies 23:30 Bangladesh
West Indies v Bangladesh Twent, Sky Sports 2 HD (00:00)

al Furqaan
August 19, 2014, 07:28 PM
Why do they keep changing the damn kit? Current one is pretty good but the previous one was frigging awesome. I think we don't have a kit sponsor anymore.

al Furqaan
August 19, 2014, 07:31 PM
Cant help but like the guy. (Apart from his constant appealing. Thats annoying)

You're thinking of Anamul, the backup keeper. Mushy needs to give up the gloves and focus on batting and captaincy.

Rifat
August 19, 2014, 08:39 PM
Dropping Mominul from ODI final XI can possibly be a costly mistake this series, unless he is sick or the the coach knows something I don't know. Mominul not only adds whatever little stability to the top batting order, but the little man also knows how to get the runs flowing too

Rifat
August 19, 2014, 08:42 PM
well, not that it matters to anyone i don't think i will be able to watch any of the games since it conflicts with work schedule. still debating whether i should save vacation for Australia world cup hmmmm.......

kalpurush
August 19, 2014, 09:02 PM

You have missed my post Roman bhai!

I am saying it again - we will win the 1st ODI. :flag:

kalpurush
August 19, 2014, 09:05 PM
well, not that it matters to anyone i don't think i will be able to watch any of the games since it conflicts with work schedule. still debating whether i should save vacation for Australia world cup hmmmm.......
Don't worry Rifat! I am going to watch all the matches... :)

roman
August 19, 2014, 09:38 PM
You have missed my post Roman bhai!

I am saying it again - we will win the 1st ODI. :flag:

In sha Allah bhai. Let's do it tigers

Rifat
August 19, 2014, 10:03 PM
Don't worry Rifat! I am going to watch all the matches... :)

It's always great to see you upbeat :).

al Furqaan
August 19, 2014, 10:08 PM
awesome, so we can just stream it from Cricinfo. Long break, new high profile coaching staff, no controversy, good telecast. now babara plz ektu bhalo koira khel.

Had fun watching ENG thrash India, but that's not even close to when BD beats even Nepal. kichu ekta kora dekha Tamim, Riyad chokh bondho koira de mair, Mushy jump diya catch dhor, Taskin yorker maira stump bhang...jitte chai!! joy bangla! joy bonghobondhu!

I hope ESPN picks up our home games now that we have a broadcast deal. Excited to see Taskin bowling with speed guns in effect. My prediction is he will cross 90 mph tomorrow.

Zeeshan
August 19, 2014, 10:12 PM
Asaad preview treview kichui to pelam na ebar

pial
August 19, 2014, 10:50 PM
I believe a convincing win is waiting for us tonight.
:flag: Go Bangladesh :flag:

cricbook
August 19, 2014, 11:30 PM
Bring something new tigers.... Been long forgot to lough with heart... Need something to push us to come back on bc very often... So good luck tigers... Good luck bangladesh.

Seraphen
August 19, 2014, 11:47 PM
BD te kon channel e dekhabe? ;_;

Nadim
August 20, 2014, 01:06 AM
BD te kon channel e dekhabe? ;_;

Gazi tv, btv and Ten cricket in bd

Nocturnal
August 20, 2014, 01:31 AM
Onek din por...
'Amra korbo joy.....'

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 01:41 AM
Way to jinx tomorrows match ^^^^

Btw who's gonna open the celebration thread now?
Also, just finished talking to Riyad and wants to know from you guys do you prefer a 22 ball 100 or 21 ball 100 from him?

Thanks.

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 02:47 AM
Pitch and conditions
Last year's three-match series between West Indies and Zimbabwe was played at St George's, where the overall run-rate was a shade over five per over, and the bowler's struck after every 46 balls on an average. Suffice to say there will be decent batting conditions but since it will be a 9.30am start, the team winning the toss will have second thoughts before deciding to bat first.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-bangladesh-2014/content/story/771765.html

Yameen
August 20, 2014, 02:58 AM
According to the SS website(your link) they will show the T20 game as far as I could understand. Let's hope they show all the matches though

WED 27TH AUGUST

England 10:30 India
England v India ODI Series 201, Sky Sports 2 HD (10:00)
West Indies 23:30 Bangladesh
West Indies v Bangladesh Twent, Sky Sports 2 HD (00:00)

It seems they have updated their page as before they had 3 ODIs and the T20 down!

Ah well at least there is online streaming!

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 03:02 AM
Bangladesh (probable): 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Anamul Haque, 3 Imrul Kayes, 4 Mithun Ali/Mominul Haque, 5 Mushfiqur Rahim (capt & wk), 6 Nasir Hossain, 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Abdur Razzak/Sohag Gazi, 9 Mashrafe Mortaza, 10 Taskin Ahmed, 11 Al-Amin Hossain

I did not like the batting order. Its time for Riyad to take more responsibility. To me Mominul is not yet ready for short format,specially as a finisher. I want the following order:
1 Tamim Iqbal,
2 Anamul Haque,
3 Imrul Kayes,
4 Mushfiqur Rahim (capt & wk),
5 Mahmudullah
6 Nasir Hossain(This should be his fixed place),
7.Mithun
8 Abdur Razzak/Sohag Gazi,
9 Mashrafe Mortaza,
10 Taskin Ahmed,
11 Al-Amin Hossain

BD_TigerZ
August 20, 2014, 03:03 AM
And so we are back..again..just hoping for a respectable performance nothing more..

BD_TigerZ
August 20, 2014, 03:04 AM
Mithun is useless

Momin>Mithun
Imrul>Shamsur

Tamim..-_-
Anamul
Imrul
Mominul
Mushy
Nasir
Riyad
Mash
Gazi
Al amin
Taskin

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 03:22 AM
why mithun? i'd go shamsur over imrul, especially in ODIs.

Nadim
August 20, 2014, 04:11 AM
Breaking news:

Mash, Taskin, Razzak and one more player to be replaced by Shafiul, Robiul, Taizul Islam and Hom for the test series.

Hom surprise inclusuon. I guess mainly picked because of his performance with the A team in WI couple of months ago.

Waiting to be confimed by Nazmul Hossain Papon.

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 04:17 AM
Breaking news:

Mash, Taskin, Razzak and one more player to be replaced by Shafiul, Robiul, Taizul Islam and Hom for the test series.

Hom surprise inclusuon. I guess mainly picked because of his performance with the A team in WI couple of months ago.

good picks tbh. good that they're keeping taskin out of tests for the moment, mash obviously wouldn't be able to handle it and razzak is horrible in tests. robiul has been decent in the test format, taijul has gunned it at domestic level and the few A team matches he's been given and hom has shown promise recently at the A team level as well as his few international matches and in FC domestics.

SannyAlam245
August 20, 2014, 04:52 AM
Waiting eagerly for the game! Sitting at home (no office today) in Germany (and it´s raining like Hell!) and waiting for the game..will watch it over a stream with GoogleChromecast on the TV (the only reason why I bought it ;)

Wanted to say hello to all of you guys..

Sanny

Antora
August 20, 2014, 06:21 AM
Usually, I'm super excited about a Bangladesh match. Especially if it is after so long. However, I'm not excited about this series. It's weird. Maybe it's due to horrible time differences and me not being able to watch most of the matches due to uni life taking priority... :(

what ever the reason is, hopefully excitement kicks in soon.

May luck be with Bangladesh woot woot !

Purbasha T
August 20, 2014, 07:05 AM
Ciao signore e signori :)

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 07:37 AM
Hoping for a win today. I will not be able to watch the first Innings.................So hoping for a good chase by our boys.

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 07:47 AM
8.45 am Word is that West Indies are bowling, after Dwayne Bravo won the toss.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-bangladesh-2014/engine/match/730287.html

Nadim
August 20, 2014, 07:49 AM
Damn. 58 coming...

Donal C
August 20, 2014, 07:55 AM
Sky showing the Warks vs Notts game so doubt it'll be live on TV here, unless some of the Asian channels picked it up.

Gonna have to stream it *sigh*

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 07:56 AM
Damn. 58 coming...

Not much moisture. Slight moisture. So Not worried much. Openers need to play carefully.

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 08:00 AM
Bangladesh Team
Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Imrul Kayes, Shamsur Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim*†, Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Sohag Gazi, Mashrafe Mortaza, Taskin Ahmed, Al-Amin Hossain

http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-bangladesh-2014/engine/match/730287.html

Night_wolf
August 20, 2014, 08:01 AM
Bhais need a chora link please!!

BD_TigerZ
August 20, 2014, 08:05 AM
Is gazi working on net?

Wakidul
August 20, 2014, 08:06 AM
http://crichd.tv/willow-cricket-live-stream-free-usa.php

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 08:06 AM
tamim gesilo

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 08:07 AM
tamim seemed to have curbed his usual bravado enthusiasm a bit

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 08:08 AM
i guess mominul is on the back burner for ODIs atm

Wakidul
lagging a bit behind. But all i could find

Night_wolf
http://crichd.tv/willow-cricket-live-stream-free-usa.php

thank you beri mas!!!

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 08:09 AM
tamim seemed to have curbed his usual bravado enthusiasm a bit

Run Na paye Bolod ta Boldami aktu komaise?

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 08:11 AM
lol rubel bhai to money hoy ektu chete achen tamim iqbal er upor :D

btw hathur'r effect hoteo pare

simon
August 20, 2014, 08:11 AM
shobai lungi te gittu den, mohila ra sharir achol othoba orna pechan.
khela shuru hoyeche je

simon
August 20, 2014, 08:13 AM
some links are 4 balls late, this link http://hitcric.info/ is on time

cricman
August 20, 2014, 08:17 AM
Monimul got the shaft again?

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 08:20 AM
oi naddim...tumi eishob ki oslil aje baje breaking news deu... bolo j taskin mashrafe out and replaced by shafiul...or was it tongue in cheek... dont ever scare us like taht

Holden
August 20, 2014, 08:22 AM
Damn bijoy has hit a couple shots that normally would have been boundaries but with the very slow outfield they were only a couple of runs

Roni_uk
August 20, 2014, 08:24 AM
cautious start by us.. prob a good thing

Roni_uk
August 20, 2014, 08:25 AM
wow first 4 after 30+balls .. this must be a record for us

Tiger444
Really good RBW so far. In the past we tended to hang back rather than attack. Good early sign

cricman
If We stay Patient WI will give us Extras to prop up our score

simon
August 20, 2014, 08:27 AM
I want to say something but I dont want to jinx it

Roni_uk
August 20, 2014, 08:27 AM
brilliant 4 by Ti

MHRAM
August 20, 2014, 08:31 AM
A decent start by us so far.

No demons in the pitch. Need to score 275+ and we will have our noses ahead in this match.

Roni_uk
August 20, 2014, 08:32 AM
240 avg score! is this the same pitch where we scored 322?

BD_TigerZ
August 20, 2014, 08:33 AM
Razzak not in XI we're in with a chance..

MHRAM
August 20, 2014, 08:34 AM
If We stay Patient WI will give us Extras to prop up our score

To be honest their bowling is very disciplined. Unlike Al-amin and Shafiul they don't bowl too many wide ones.

Roni_uk
August 20, 2014, 08:35 AM
Keep RR to 4 until 25 isn

Tiger444
August 20, 2014, 08:36 AM
We have to continue to concentrate. WI is bowling well here and they'll continue to do so as they have one of the better pace attacks in the world

roman
August 20, 2014, 08:37 AM
Need to score at least 4 runs per over from now on otherwise it will be difficult to put a decent total

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 08:37 AM
ekhane pull korar kono dorkar chilo na

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 08:40 AM
WHY SHOHAG GASSI WHY WHY WHY

BD_TigerZ
August 20, 2014, 08:41 AM
Link please

Roni_uk
August 20, 2014, 08:42 AM
dropppppped - lol

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 08:43 AM
Tamim there is no Biryani shops in St. George's so please dont get out now

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 08:45 AM
Allhamdullilah we didnt loose a wicket (luckily) so far.

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 08:46 AM
When will these bolod makr opening batsman learn to rotate strike

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 08:48 AM
if anamul can learn to take singles more often he'll be a terrific short format player (obviously helps in longer format to though).

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 08:49 AM
We are playing with 4 openers today. Is it a good decision?

cricket_king
August 20, 2014, 08:50 AM
I doubt guys like Tamim and Anamul have the ability to increase their rate from here. They've basically just done a club cricket opener's role of taking the shine off the ball. Sigh, I can already see where this match is headed.

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 08:50 AM
As usual playing ODIs like Tests

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 08:51 AM
Link please

http://www.streamer247.com/tencricket.php

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 08:51 AM
I doubt guys like Tamim and Anamul have the ability to increase their rate from here. They've basically just done a club cricket opener's role of taking the shine off the ball. Sigh, I can already see where this match is headed.

they are very good hitters though, if they can get their eye in then they should make some fast runs.

cricket_king
August 20, 2014, 08:53 AM
they are very good hitters though, if they can get their eye in then they should make some fast runs.

I was referring to their mental abilities. I can't recall either of them (a little unfair on Anamul, I admit) doing so after such a slow start on a any previous occasion.

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 08:54 AM
And Tamim Bolod Gone...............

adamnsu
TAMIM: BOLOD BOLOD BOLOD BOLOD BOLOD

nightwatchman
asa jawa shuru holo:facepalm:

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 08:55 AM
I was referring to their mental abilities. I can't recall either of them (a little unfair on Anamul, I admit) doing so after such a slow start on a any previous occasion.

pretty sure one if not both of anamul's tons started slow, he's a slow starter in general, needs to work on that. definitely the mental side needs work though, that's the case for everyone in the team though, i agree on the tamim point though, i don't think he's made a big score very often after a slow start.

adamnsu
Dont worry Tamim, Chachu Akram Khan will be there to cement you in the side

SS
practice match hiro becomes zero...don't rely on practice match

cricket_king
Oh man. With Imrul and Anamul in there, the run rate will be reduced to 2 an over.

Gowza
August 20, 2014, 08:56 AM
there you go, it's become the norm for tamim unfortunately, just because he did well in the practice match doesn't mean he's back in form, WI domestic cricket isn't particularly strong atm.

SS
August 20, 2014, 08:56 AM
Holder to Tamim Iqbal, OUT, caught at short midwicket this time! Pollard did not catch the previous one that was a little to his right but this time the catch is straight at him and he holds it. It was a short one from Holder and Tamim pulled firmly, so that's a smart catch
Tamim Iqbal c Pollard b Holder 26 (47b 3x4 0x6) SR: 55.31

Haba smiling..he used to execute way better pull than that when he was in his glory days

nightwatchman
August 20, 2014, 08:57 AM
pull shot should be banded or Tamim should be shocked every time he does that

roman
August 20, 2014, 08:57 AM
Ek ta life paiao kissu korte parlo na. Kono kaamer na polata.

SS
August 20, 2014, 08:58 AM
Is this the first time in hundredth short years we have no SLAs!!1

adamnsu
Tamim Iqbal is here on a holiday. He doesnt care about batting

Gowza
pull shot should be banded or Tamim should be shocked every time he does that

the dude just can't bat anymore, he's in a gambhir type slump, no doubt they have the potential to be class, they've done it previously over a good period but they've lost it for a good period as well.

BD_TigerZ
August 20, 2014, 08:59 AM
What an useless fatarse.

nightwatchman
August 20, 2014, 08:59 AM

out in same fashion with the same shot...

roman
August 20, 2014, 09:00 AM
Is this the first time in hundredth short years we have no SLAs!!1

Raj is there E-)

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:01 AM
O God....Kayes playing Kalas marka shots

SS
August 20, 2014, 09:01 AM

Roman bhai agei koisilam Tamim er biriyani kaiya shob muf koirenna...bhejal biriyani khaiya or proti apne mughdho hoiya gesilen...apnara shob Queens er famous biriyani khaiyao kemne aei fade porlen lolz

M.H.Rubel
August 20, 2014, 09:02 AM
Average 1st Innings total is 267. In this ground in last 6 ODI. So need at least 270

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:02 AM
Kayes is just playing Kalas marka shots....get ready for another wicket to fall

roman
August 20, 2014, 09:03 AM
Roman bhai agei koisilam Tamim er biriyani kaiya shob muf koirenna...bhejal biriyani khaiya or proti apne mughdho hoiya gesilen...apnara shob Queens er famous biriyani khaiyao kemne aei fade porlen lolz

Naira ek baar bel tolay jay. Ami nirlojjo..baar baar jai :facepalm:

SS
KaEdge dashing stype phour...EdgeBaba resurrects

adamnsu
What a crap shot to get 4. He stopped at his shot what an idiot this Kayes

mufi_02
August 20, 2014, 09:04 AM
glorious shot for 444444444444

Rana Melb
August 20, 2014, 09:04 AM
dhaka bank is sponsoring...lol:lol:

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:05 AM
ANamul Haque reminds me so much of Shariar Mofees...oh God Kayes again:facepalm:

cricman
Bet you Anamul will score a run a ball 30 in the Tests

Zeeshan

tumi ki like sunshine to earth... 8 minutes delay?

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:06 AM

your being facetious right?

mufi_02
Anamul is too slow for an ODI opener. And this is not the first time he started so slow.

SS
Naira ek baar bel tolay jay. Ami nirlojjo..baar baar jai :facepalm:

Na bhai apnar dosh nai ...biriyani temptation hard to beat...deken nai ajke Tamim er abar Biriyani kawar mon chailo taito tartari koira dressing room ei ferot gese...amaro khub biriyani kawar iccha hoitase ...biriyani eating is priceless despite the situation whether it's good or bad...let's enjoy the collapose with biriyani..damn wish had some deshi stype biriyani place around me

mufi_02
August 20, 2014, 09:07 AM
your being facetious right?

depends. facetious mane jani nah.

Equinox
August 20, 2014, 09:08 AM
Anamul needs to get a move on.

SS
Roach to Imrul Kayes, FOUR, and fortune favors the brave as Kayes is teased into lofting Roach's fuller delivery over the man at mid off, just beating him as Narine mistimes his jump a little, with the ball ending up at the long off boundary after a couple of bounces

KaEdge is indeed brave! Atodin dhoira Edge korar shahosh ase kono bhoi dhor nai

adamnsu

lolz its ok.... dont worry about it bro

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 09:09 AM

it means gay lol

roman
Na bhai apnar dosh nai ...biriyani temptation hard to beat...deken nai ajke Tamim er abar Biriyani kawar mon chailo taito tartari koira dressing room ei ferot gese...amaro khub biriyani kawar iccha hoitase ...biriyani eating is priceless despite the situation whether it's good or bad...let's enjoy the collapose with biriyani..damn wish had some deshi stype biriyani place around me

The problem is they don't have a decent biriyani store out there in WI. So don't know what was he rushing for.

NY aisha poren. Deshi type biriyani khawabo :)

Gowza
here we go anamul's got himself in now

adamnsu
Kayes is a walking wicket...aye bolay porlo

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:12 AM
it means gay lol

He will definately look up the meaning now!

Holden
August 20, 2014, 09:13 AM
I think we have to remember that the outfield is slow, that's partly the reason for the slow run rate, Bijoy particularly has been affected by this

roman
August 20, 2014, 09:13 AM
Anamul badly need to know how to accelerate his innings. A 60 SR in ODI is just not acceptable

Murad
August 20, 2014, 09:14 AM
not a single left arm spinner today?

should have played razzak today. west indies are weak against left arm spinners. i think mushy and co ekhono gazi ke diye gayle ke out korar shopno dekhtese.

SS
August 20, 2014, 09:14 AM
as per cricinfo, no Raz is playing so no SLA in this team...aeita kemne shotto hoi...biswas korte partasina

SS
August 20, 2014, 09:16 AM
not a single left arm spinner today?

should have played razzak today. west indies are weak against left arm spinners. i think mushy and co ekhono gazi ke diye gayle ke out korar shopno dekhtese.

Who knows probably Hammer da haturi diya Gazi re pitaiya SLA banai dise hoito

mufi_02
August 20, 2014, 09:18 AM
Imrul kintu ajke kichu glorious cover drive martese..jodio bat e ball e lage nai ekhono

roman
August 20, 2014, 09:18 AM
Raj er din shesh emni teo. So can't complain. Hopefully Gazi won't disappoint us today

ahnaf
August 20, 2014, 09:19 AM
lol....

SS
August 20, 2014, 09:19 AM
Imrul kintu ajke kichu glorious cover drive martese..jodio bat e ball e lage nai ekhono

aeita re ki glorious air drive bole naki

5tonne
August 20, 2014, 09:20 AM
The out had BD written all over it.

mufi_02
wtf..eida ki hoilo

Murad
gadha koto gula re niya amader team

cricket_king
August 20, 2014, 09:21 AM
That's my cue to go to sleep.

BD Tigers
August 20, 2014, 09:21 AM
look at the bright side...we have two opening batsmen still batting :D

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:22 AM
Bolod gulo shob....juta khula pidano uchit

nightwatchman
school cricket

SS
DJ Bravo to Anamul Haque, 1 run, OUT, drama in Grenada! Anamul might have thought it was a free hit because he charged down the pitch and slogged the ball to deep midwicket. The single was easy, but the second wasn't so straightforward. The batsmen began to run the second and then they collided in the middle of the pitch. After the collision they decided to turn back and settle for the single. Kayes scrambled to try and make it but he was well short at the time the stumps were broken by Ramdin

Choke dekenai...sunglass porse naki...jinjirar sunglass

Purbasha T
August 20, 2014, 09:23 AM
Was that for real!!

mufi_02
August 20, 2014, 09:24 AM
issh Kayes thakle ajke Narine re pita dito. as soon as he got out they bring Narine in

adamnsu
DJ Bravo to Anamul Haque, 1 run, OUT, drama in Grenada! Anamul might have thought it was a free hit because he charged down the pitch and slogged the ball to deep midwicket. The single was easy, but the second wasn't so straightforward. The batsmen began to run the second and then they collided in the middle of the pitch. After the collision they decided to turn back and settle for the single. Kayes scrambled to try and make it but he was well short at the time the stumps were broken by Ramdin

Choke dekenai...sunglass porse naki...jinjirar sunglass

Na bhai....Bolod er dudu khaislo

roman
Haturi keno..bulldozer diya Dola dileo ei gula shoja hobe na

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:26 AM
Shamshu abar baicha gesay....

cricman
August 20, 2014, 09:26 AM
Ashraful where art thou?

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:27 AM
Anamul tries to duck and pull at the same time :facepalm::down:

Zeeshan
Ashraful where art thou?

taking a bong rip with nazza

al Furqaan
Breaking news:

Great news. Best thing: razzak out!

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:29 AM
Bloody players came to the West Indies for a holiday not to play

roman
August 20, 2014, 09:30 AM
Ashraful where art thou?

Playing picnic cricket in New York

adamnsu
Great news. Best thing: razzak out!

Tamim out hoyle best news hotto....Razzak was cancer for the team and Tamim is AIDS

al Furqaan
Shamsur is batting well so far.

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:31 AM
Anamul again went for a run that wasnt there....PROPER BOLOD

Murad
August 20, 2014, 09:32 AM
Shafiul in test team? WTH?

ARe the selectors out of their mind or something?

shaad
August 20, 2014, 09:34 AM
Anamul seems clueless against Narine.

mufi_02
August 20, 2014, 09:35 AM
It was about time he got out. I still think 4 openers is too much. Mominul could easily replace Kayes/Shuvo

adamnsu
We need a farmer NOT a coach for these BOLODS

shaad
And that's it for Shamsur.

nightwatchman
kayes + shuvo < Mominul ?

Murad
August 20, 2014, 09:36 AM
was that out? seemed like it didn't touch the bat.

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:36 AM
Mushfiq the ONLY batsman left

SS
August 20, 2014, 09:37 AM
Anamul seems clueless against Narine.

Marine needs to make him buddy and be easy on this boy ... He is our only hope

Equinox
August 20, 2014, 09:37 AM
Mushfiq off the mark straightaway.

Equinox
August 20, 2014, 09:38 AM
All three of Anamul's boundaries have come off the edge.

roman
August 20, 2014, 09:38 AM
2 needless dismissals. Hope Mushy plays well today

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:39 AM
Tamim- Gone Case
Imrul Kayes- Nut Case
Shamshur- Should be in a Case

SS
August 20, 2014, 09:39 AM
Kopa Shamsu already gone

cricman
August 20, 2014, 09:40 AM
150 ao

:up:

cricman
August 20, 2014, 09:43 AM
Anamul has a knack for Scratchy/Unconvincing Centuries. I just hope he doesn't eat 10 overs if gets to the 90's

Donal C
August 20, 2014, 09:44 AM
Is the pitch slow?

Is it a 220 pitch or is it a 300 pitch?

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:45 AM
Kids will loose interest watching this kind of "batting" display

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:46 AM
Is the pitch slow?

Saw somewhere avg. score was 267 in the past games

Anamul doesnt even know how to duck....bolod has his bat held high after ducking

shaad
August 20, 2014, 09:47 AM
Is the pitch slow?

I think the last few ODIs on this pitch were 260-ish.

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 09:49 AM
Saw somewhere avg. score was 267 in the past games

Anamul doesnt even know how to duck....bolod has his bat held high after ducking

I saw that too. That doesn't really mean anything. The question is how it's behaving today in slightly overcast conditions.

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:50 AM
I saw that too. That doesn't really mean anything. The question is how it's behaving today in overcast conditions.

That is anyones guess

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:51 AM
Anamul is running for everything

Zeeshan
August 20, 2014, 09:54 AM
just got a text from anamul...and he says he will accelerate after 49.

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:54 AM
Someone needs to take come up and start smashing some

Donal C
August 20, 2014, 09:55 AM
I think this is a good effort so far.

West Indian pitches tend to be difficult to score on. If Anamul can scratch out a century you guys could be in a good position.

I recall in 2007 when we played you 250 was a very big score. Different pitch yes, but if you put some early pressure on you could bag a lot of wickets.

Hell 270 could be on here if these two bat sensibly

adamnsu
Good looking shot by Mushfiq but no run :(

nightwatchman
A giant is bowling at a Lilliput!!

Rinathq
August 20, 2014, 09:57 AM
It doesn't matter how much we score.... If its our bowlers day... They will seal it under 150... If its not... 300 wouldn't be enough

Murad
we need a big over.

hope this is the one. gayle re maar!!!

adamnsu
If they cant milk runs off of Gayle then its a shame

adamnsu
August 20, 2014, 09:59 AM
Anamul Haque is such a Sisi cant get runs off a part timer...must be intimidated by his size