PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2014-2015 Season Thread.

Beamer
September 19, 2014, 10:30 AM
A brand new year is upon us. Training camp starts today all across the league. Welcome you all NHL fans here. Please share your comments and posts related to NHL and your team here.

Thanks..

Beamer
September 19, 2014, 10:36 AM
As a Pens fan, I am really looking forward to this year. So many changes that were overdue. The room got stale and we desperately needed a new voice and new players. Gone are Shero/Disco. Gone are Orpik, Niskanen, Neal, Engelland, Jokinen, Vitale, Glass etc. New comers are Hornqvist, Spalling, Erhoff, Downie, Comeau, Carcillo etc. I anticipate the first few months to be full of ups and downs. New coach and new system always bring that to the table. We shall wait and see..

Sohel
September 23, 2014, 03:45 AM
Not a bad effort against the Pens in our PS opener, despite the absence of a recently injured Anthony Mantha, our most exciting offensive prospect in a decade. I thought our defensive prospects looked good, especially Sproul and Marchenko. Backman and Ouellet also did OK. Hope they'll do in this season what our offensive prospects did during last season. The PP showed promise and both Howard and Mrazek made some good saves. I hope Datsyuk is OK after that Scuderi hit. Bennett, Sutter, and Hornqvist were impressive for the Pens.

Beamer
September 25, 2014, 10:24 AM
Did you see the game ? I missed it.

One huge difference for the Pens this year is the continued influx of European players, both on the roster and in the system. Shero avoided them for some odd reason. We now have on D- Erhoff, Maatta. Forwards- Malkin, Hornqvist, Goc. Goalie- Griess. Of course, no 1 pick was Kapannen.

Sohel
September 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
^Guilty! For us, this is the most important preseason in recent memory. With our defensive prospects trying to break into the NHL, and Anthony Mantha, we're excited.

Beamer
October 8, 2014, 01:25 PM
Happy New ( Hockey ) Year !!

Sohel
October 9, 2014, 07:30 AM
Season opener against the Bruins without Datsyuk. Not good. Poor Mantha didn't even have a chance to play any of the preseason games. Not good. Disagreement between Babcock and Kenny as to which one of our defensive prospects is NHL ready. Not good.

Sohel
October 10, 2014, 03:48 AM
It's always great to win the season opener in such a dominant fashion against a contender like Boston. Rask, as always, kept his team in the game by making quite a few clutch saves. Howard also made a couple of great saves when it mattered the most, and our PK looked especially good. That said, Boston's only goal on their first shot was unacceptable. Ericsson's error followed by some pond hockey type defending led to a good Bergeron goal Howard should've had. He guessed short side and was caught totally off guard by the high glove, over the shoulder shot. He needed to be more square. It was painful watching Quincey and Kindl as usual. I wonder how long it'll be before Babcock has his way and we see Sproul and Ouellet. Anyway, good birthday present for our captain.

cricman
October 10, 2014, 04:09 PM
Will Follow the season (Will Attend a game, Highlights) but won't pay close attention until the final 1/3rd of the season, when teams start jockeying for Playoff Positioning.

Nice start for Nash, he's got alot to prove this season.

Sohel
October 12, 2014, 02:07 AM
Man, it's infuriating when a non-call with seconds left determines the adverse outcome of a game you should've won! Then again, we shouldn't have put ourselves in a position to lose. George Malik sums things up well, as usual.

The good: the Red Wings rallied from another 1-0 deficit, Jimmy Howard steadied himself after giving up a poor goal and the Red Wings were all of 24 seconds from taking the Ducks to overtime via out-shooting, out-hustling and out-working a mean, nasty Anaheim team.

The bad: with 27 seconds left in the game, Ryan Getzlaf very blatantly hooked/tripped Niklas Kronwall, skated toward the net, and as Jonthan Ericsson, who had a terrible game, stood and watched (and forced Howard to remain in his crease), Getzlaf roofed it.

No call. Ducks win 3-2, Babcock stands at the end of the bench after the game and the refs refuse to talk to him. Textbook hooking penalty yields a goal, negates a staggeringly good performance by Gustav Nyquist, Kyle Quincey of all people and what was at least a make-up-for-his-awful-stickhandling performance by Howard.

I don't know what to say here. I did quite a bit of swearing on Twitter that I don't regret, and I have absolutely no respect for that asshat baldy Getzlaf, Underwear Model Kesler or Corey "The Gimp" Perry, nor the chicken-**** game the Ducks play.

LINK (http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/red-wings-ducks-quick-take-believe-in-the-ham)

Sohel
October 18, 2014, 05:16 AM
Good win 1 against the Center of the Hockey Universe. Not sure if we're that good or they're that pitiful. They usually are, but this team seems totally out of sync. Most AHL teams do the small things better than this bunch. Kadri went high sticking last night after being beaten by better players one-on-one. What an impetuous little ****! Good to see a dirty team turning a genuine prospect into a dirty player, again. Maybe he should go to Syria and fight for ISIL. I'm sure he's good enough to captain their hockey team. I'd like to see them crushed again tonight. Shouldn't be hard provided Franzen is OK. Nyquist remains the MAN, and Hank had a great night. Hit repeat at the Joe, please!

That said, Howard stole a point from Boston before this win. He's looking sharper than ever so far. Being pushed by Gustavsson and Mrazek will do that to you. Kenny's boy Andreij Nestrasil has failed to impress so far, and like his other boytoy Bekub Kindl, clearly doesn't belong at this level from the looks of it.

Beamer
October 18, 2014, 07:35 AM
Come on Bro. Thats a bit too much. I know you dislike Toronto, but, don't you think its getting a bit of of hand ?

Sohel
October 18, 2014, 03:13 PM
It is and I apologize. Kadri nearly blinded Franzen with a no-call high stick and then tried to do the same with Helm, and I just lost it, lol! These perennial losers do bring out the worst in me with their dirty play and bizarre arrogance. I'm beginning to hate Boston too but at least those guys can back it up.

Sohel
October 18, 2014, 11:55 PM
Gustavsson got the shutout and I'm obviously glad that he did, but Bernier stopped better shots and kept Asgard in the game. Anyway, looking forward to the game Thursday. Hoping to get Datsyuk and Franzen back by then. Watching Weiss, Nestrasil, and Kindl have been painful. Sadly, Kindl will get more chances to turn the puck over.

Beamer
October 19, 2014, 10:19 AM
I know you mean no harm.

It been a small sample size, but what a difference maker Hornqvist has been for us. I don't think we ever a had a player in last six years that brings the element that he brings consistently. He basically parks himself in front on the net and he shoots at every opportunity that he gets. Got nice hands too. 4 goals already and if he stays healthy along with 87 all year, he will get 30+ goals.

MAF still MAF. I don't think we can ever win another cup with him. Too frustrating. A great athlete capable of brilliant saves, but its the normal ones that he lets in all the time...

Sohel
October 19, 2014, 10:24 AM
Hornqvist is Holmstrom 2.0. Plays hard and unrelenting.

Beamer
October 21, 2014, 01:44 PM
Thats a lofty comparison, but the guy sure does reminds me of Holmstrom. I don't know what's up with the Pens schedule this year. Only four games so far while other teams have played 6-7 games already. Hate waiting five days between games. Flyers tomorrow. Bylsma always lost to them. Lets see if anything is different this time around. I have no clue whats going on with Oilers. All those first overall picks in a row and they cant win any games.

Sohel
October 24, 2014, 01:35 AM
What a breathtaking rally to beat the Pens! Our strongest third period performance since 2009. I hope it changes things for a team with arguably the worst third period performances recorded over the past three years, especially with less than four minutes to go in the game.

Sohel
October 29, 2014, 06:57 PM
Man, possibly the worst call ever! We just had a goal called back because Holtby just lost his edge and fell. Glendening was nowhere near him. So not only were we robbed a goal, but had to kill a penalty without one of our top PK guys. These refs should be punished.

Sohel
October 29, 2014, 10:45 PM
Just look at this!

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/616920

Beamer
October 30, 2014, 09:25 AM
That's comical. I was watching the NHL Network last night and they showed it. Refs challenge has to be incorporated like NFL. The other night, Pens were playing Devils. We were on a PP. Crosby jammed it in. Video replay showed puck crossing the line, but stuck underneath the skate of Schneider. On the same PP, Devils scored a short handed goal, and only then they reviewed the Crosby goal. Incredibly they said no goal ( even though the video frame by frame evidence was indisputable ) thanks to the geniuses in Toronto game room. I don't know why. Maybe, they didn't wanna take a goal away from the Devils. It didn't matter since we scored 7 unanswered. But, Crosby was denied of his hatrick, as he ended up with only two goals.

Sohel
October 30, 2014, 04:32 PM
Yep, NFL-type challenge is a must.

Sohel
October 31, 2014, 03:56 AM
Facing the Kings tonight to finish our best first month of the season since Lidstrom's retirement. Good sign for a team that tends to get stronger as the season progresses. Very happy with the overall speed and hustle of the team. Howard's being pushed by not one but two good goalies and as a consequence, is having his best start since his rookie season.

Defensively, Kronwall has been solid at both ends of the ice, and Ericsson has been an imposing presence in our own zone. DeKeyser and Smith have finally become quality NHL defemsemen, and Quincey has been good defensively. Sadly though, he has the most pathetic shot of any, and I mean ANY NHL defenseman in recent memory, and no matter how many he lets loose, those weak and inaccurate shots always end up comfortably handled whenever on goal. Pretty $hitty for what Kenny touted as an "offensive" defensemen. Kindl sucks and should be donated to say, the Maple Leafs for hidden talent their archaic philosophy simply doesn't allow them to recognize and patiently develop. There are real reasons behind their spectacular failures, but perennial losers are never willing to get past their arrogance, and rectify those issues. 1967 guys, 1967! Anyway, I hope Ouellet, Sproul, Marchenko, or Backman replace Bekub Kindl sooner rather than later.

Offensively, Nestrasil's gotta go down to the AHL, and Tatar must get his timing right SOON. Sheahan and Jurco are creating decent chances with their feisty forechecking, and it's just a matter of time before more of their SOGs find the back of the net. No complaints about the current and the next captain. Both Zetterberg and Nyquist have been very good, and with Datsyuk getting healthy and getting his timing right, we're likely to have a formidable offense with at least 3 point-per-game two way forwards going into our 24th consecutive playoffs, InshAllah. Both Tatar and Abdel Kader may join them by the end of the season. Franzen will never have that breakout season but I'll be happy as long as he elevates his lazy game in clutch situations. Kenny will NEVER be forgiven for losing Hossa in order to keep him. Defensively solid Abdel Kader has also been good offensively. Simply love our checking line. Glendening, Andersson, and Miller are very tough to play against. Their combined speed, toughness, and fearless persistence will continue to disrupt the opposition for years to come. That said, it would be nice to have a look at Mantha after the all star break. I have no doubt that a healthy Mantha will tear-up the AHL and earn that look with the big boys.

Sohel
November 1, 2014, 06:36 PM
It was SO good watching my beloved Detroit Red Wings play Red Wings hockey again for the first time since June 6th, 2009 at the Joe. That was Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals against eventual champs Penguins.

The Detroit Red Wings jumped to a 4-0 lead after one with flawless tape-to-tape, puck possession hockey with strong checking in all three zones. Not bad against the current Cup holders, one of the two dynastic teams of our era since 2010.

So we became a little complacent in executing the way we did in the first, and BAYM, they come out flying with some serious Sutter-hockey, loosening those 50-50 pucks in their favor, winning penalties, and forcing the defense in front of of Howard collapse into chaos with suddenly decloaking shooting lanes. A sharper Howard could've made that highlight save, but NO goalie stays sharp like that after his team gives him a 4 goal cushion against Jonathan Quick and the usually error-free, superior defense of Champions in front of him.

So the momentum shifts right away when Martinez gets one back, making sure his whole team smells that freshly spilled blood. Character time for the Red Wings. But we have doctors like Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Kronwall, Helm, AND Abdel Kader to turn that shift in momentum into a spank of pure inspiration and reawakening. 4-1 after two with an enthralling contest awaiting us in the third.

What a game for the ages, and this early in the season too! A rare disconnect between Howard and Zetterberg lead to a shorthanded, freakishly bad goal from an opportunistic Tyler Toffoli. 4-2 Detroit early in the third and the Kings are right back in it, smelling an epic comeback worthy of the blue collar stature of the game.

The overachieving talent of Tomas Tatar is having issues with making 50-50 plays because he's too damn skilled and smart for his own good. The boy thinks too many moves ahead before gaining firm control over the puck. So his growing pains lead to a Dustin Brown breakaway, and forces a takedown from his future Team USA teammate and local boy Danny DeKeyser, those two have been battling it out all night. Second string USA goalie Howard then denies Brown LA's third and possibly game changing goal from his penalty shot. Talk about a dramatic reversal of momentum in the unfolding drama.

Down but not out, the champions get even more physical. Bullies of the block sending a message. Helm gets boarded by Nolan, but before any of that nastiness could settle in, Ericsson decks him. Message received and quickly sent back like a debilitating virus. The Wings control the game from there with unrelenting speed and skill, creating chance after chance to get their fifth of the night.

But there is Jonathan Quick, the number one guy for Team USA, shows Howard who's still the boss with tough saves to keep his team in the game. Time elapses and utter pulls him in desperation. Seconds later, Datsyuk gets the ENG. Game, set, match Detroit. Another great chapter comes to an end. Hopefully, a chapter that we'll look back as the one that changed the novel for the better. A chapter we in the Red Wings Nation have been waiting for since game the end of Game 5 in the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals.

Thank you Los Angeles Kings for this hard fought battle. Truly worthy adversaries from a rink that Wayne Gretzky himself built in our Golden State. Who knows, we may meet in THE best of seven series in May or Early June next year.

Beamer
November 2, 2014, 09:56 AM
I went to the Sabres -Pens game last night. I have seen a lot of bad teams, but Sabres are by far the worst team in a long long time that I have seen. Pens possibly played their worst game of the season and won 5-0. Sabres don't even get a shot on goal. They don't even try. They remind me of 2002-04 Pens teams. But, those Pens teams had more heart. Sabres have none. They don't hit, don't skate, don't come to defend any teammate. McDavid is going to be a Sabre. No question. I would be surprised if they get more than 50 pts for the season. Its hard to feel bad for a team that don't even try. That team is full of quitters. Sorry for the harsh words, but its the truth.

Beamer
November 2, 2014, 09:59 AM
Case in point : Crosby blatantly hit and tripped Enroth in the paint as he was skating by. He got a two min. Rightly so. You know what happens when you do that to your goalie? People will come after you all game. None of that from Sabres. I was sitting five rows behind the net, I saw a few Sabres laughing and chatting with 87 as he was going to the box. That is disgusting.

Sohel
November 4, 2014, 10:03 AM
I went to the Sabres -Pens game last night. I have seen a lot of bad teams, but Sabres are by far the worst team in a long long time that I have seen. Pens possibly played their worst game of the season and won 5-0. Sabres don't even get a shot on goal. They don't even try. They remind me of 2002-04 Pens teams. But, those Pens teams had more heart. Sabres have none. They don't hit, don't skate, don't come to defend any teammate. McDavid is going to be a Sabre. No question. I would be surprised if they get more than 50 pts for the season. Its hard to feel bad for a team that don't even try. That team is full of quitters. Sorry for the harsh words, but its the truth.

Poster's curse, lol! They were remarkably resilient against us and pulled off a SO win. We outshot them 38-21, but Neuvirth kept them in the game by saving 36.

Sohel
November 4, 2014, 08:20 PM
Our worst first period in memory against the Sens! Not only we were outshot effing *TWO* to 16 without generating real chances, we got totally outcoached by Babcock's former assistant, and outplayed by everyone except Howard. Boy does Babcock's pregame comments ever ring hollow! We're very, VERY lucky to have gone into the break 0-0. They shut down Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Nyquist, Tatar, Abdel Kader, Franzen, AND Helm the way the GM Plant was shut down in Flint. Character time for our senior players. Babcock says nothing when he's this mad.

Anyway, always a pleasure to watch Erik Karlsson play. Easily the greatest defensive phenom since Lidstrom. Yes, I reckon he can be THAT good, InshAllah!

Sohel
November 4, 2014, 09:15 PM
Better effort in the second. We outshot them 16-7 in the period with good chances. Created some space in the period to put together some moves. The Sens didn't allow any in the first. Anderson was pretty amazing. Of course Karlsson had to score a PPG to put his team ahead 1-0.

Sohel
November 5, 2014, 06:00 AM
The Sens are a very good team. Deserved winners as we start the month 0-1-1. Finishing has been a major concern in two straight games, and Franzen's back to his lazy, cowardly, and ineffective game. Rather than just showing up and doing nothing, he should just take the effing night off until he's in the mood to play. Kenny will never be forgiven for choosing him over Hossa. Better bounce back in NYC.

Beamer
November 5, 2014, 01:34 PM
Cant complain too much about the Pens right now. Since blowing that lead and the game to Red Wings, we have been stellar on defense and 5-0 in last five games. 3-0, 8-3, 3-0,5-0, 4-1- scores of last five games. MJ has them playing sound. Good road win a Minny last night who were unbeaten at home. So far so good.

Sohel
November 6, 2014, 04:33 AM
The Rangers deserved to win. We were sloppy and took low percentage shots at a goalie of Lundqvist's pedigree. Only Gustavsson kept us in the game. 0-1-2 in the month so far.

Sohel
November 7, 2014, 11:30 PM
Decent 4-2 win against Jersey without Datsyuk. Our first of the month. Horrible to have lost Gustavsson to injury again. This supremely talented goalie just doesn't seem to catch a break. :(

Beamer
January 7, 2015, 12:15 PM
Randy Carlyle gets the chop in TO.

half way into the season, and I am still trying to figure out what type of team we have. We have better depth this year. Crosby is having his worst season stats wise in memory. David Perron should help him. He is a good winger. The never ending injury saga continues with Pens. One player in, two players out. Thats the story. I don't doubt we miss playoffs, but I give an average B so far.

Sohel
January 31, 2015, 03:13 AM
Pretty good first half of the season for us, but we need Howard and Gustavson back. Mrazek needs more time in the AHL. Glad to see Ouellet making the team. Hope Marchenko will too. Smith has matured and DeKeyser continues to play like a seasoned veteran. Ericsson has declined but then again, he's not top 4 D playing in the top pair. Very impressed by Pulkkinen. The heaviest shot we've had since Shany, AND he's a right hander. Another great find.

Tatar and Nyquist have been awesome, as Datsyuk and Zetterberg lead from the front. Can't say that about Franzen. I guess Kenny's still waiting for this 35YO underachiever to have that first "breakout" season. Well, Hossa was lost and we're stuck with him. So here's to hoping he performs in the playoffs. Helm, Abdel Kader, and Sheahan have been awesome also as Glendening continues to develop beyond expectation. And how about that fourth line with Miller, Andersson, and Weiss! Talk about energy and persistence. Wreaking havoc and disrupting the opposition's top lines every time they hit the ice.

It would be nice to go deeper into the playoffs this season. :)

Speaking of playoffs, :floor: at Asgard. "Just two years away" from winning the Cup as usual. 1967 guys, 19 effing 67! :lol:

Tigers_eye
January 31, 2015, 08:19 AM
Salaam Sohel bhai. Apney koi koi thaken? Missed you.

Beamer, ^ is your twin.

Leafs PWN
February 9, 2015, 08:18 PM
Hopefully the Leafs don't take the shortcut this team. Time to tear it down and go for a full rebuild. Kessel will probably get dealt at the draft. I think we will get max value for him then, since he has a long term contract.

Beamer
February 10, 2015, 12:02 PM
So great to hear from you LeasPWN. Yes, no question that Leafs will do a complete overhaul. It baffles me why Leafs aren't able to compete if you look at the quality of players. Kessel will get dealt ( too much media scrutiny ) along with probably Lupul, Bozak, Clarkson ( who will take him with that cap hit ? ). I would really like JVR here, but he is the only one that probably stays put along with Morgan Reily. Winnik could be a Pen.

Pens are still playing here and there. Not good enough. The damage done by Shero ( empty cupboard ) and Disco will take two years to undo. We have bad third and fourth lines that do not drive possession. Too reliant on top two lines. Teams like Rangers, Isles and Caps are killing us this year because of their depth. I think JR make another trade or two before deadline. Losing Matta for season completely changed the defensive outlook. Pouliot is playing well but he is too young for playoffs. I don't know about us this year. I say we win maybe one round and that is no certainty. Lot of bad contracts given by Shero to older declining players like Kuntiz and Scuderi. So, I have not much expectation this year.

Leafs PWN
March 10, 2015, 11:15 PM
Hey Beamer bhai. Din kaal kemon choltese? I've been away from BC because of the lack of BD cricket. WE MADE IT TO THE ****ING QF. SUCKING IT ENGLAND :D

You guys added the right guy in Winnik for bottom 6. This guy was ruining our tank with his hard work and PK. Hows he paying off for you guys?

I've gotta say I'm really happy with the deadline haul. We got great returns for all of our players and got rid of that Clarktard contract. Nonis still needs to be canned, but he did well to save face. Gonna be a fun off season with us trading Kessel, Phaneuf, Bozak and the remaining clowns. Want Kessel? :P

Beamer
March 11, 2015, 12:35 PM
bhaloi choltese bhai ! tumi kemon ? Yes, making it to the QF is huge, and much needed IMO. Very happy.

Winnik has been great actually. Sutter is crapping the bed as his weak play along the board is ruining momentum. Winnik plays with him so he hasn't scored much. But, I tell you, those two are great defensive players. Winnik is real good in PK. Smart player who reads well. He has been very good. There is talk of him moving up. I think he is real close to scoring some big goals.

Toronto did well in the deadline. I never thought someone will take Clarkson and BJ's did. Horton status is up in the air, but better off ridding Clarkson. Kadri is in doghouse now. Kessel? I don;t know. That salary! I don't think we have the assets or the draft picks. I like JVR. But, Leafs will be insane to trade him. In the East, I don't see how anyone can beat Rangers. They are flawless. Pens don't score as much like we are used to, but defensively, its a much better unit. Lets see. I still say a first round exit for us. Lack of scoring from bottom two lines will be too much to overcome.

cricman
March 12, 2015, 01:44 PM
Yandle isn't doing anything, we're winning despite of him. The Power Play Still sucks

We gave up Duclair, who would have been a rock star in the city.

Playoffs such a crapshoot, I'm scared that we're peaking too soon. I hope we win it all one of these next 2 years ... Would make trading Lundqvist not seem like a Sin, cause we have no future, no draft picks.

I want a Isles/Rangers Playoff Series to close out the Coliseum

Beamer
March 13, 2015, 10:59 AM
Man..you guys win every game. Like I said, I find few faults with Rangers team this year. I don't want Rangers in first rd. I would much rather play Isles, even though they handed to us this year.

Look out for Boston. They are coming strong. I think the East is pretty much booked. Too much separation from the top eight to 9,10,11 seed right now.

West is still open and LA will take the no.8 spot, which must be a scary sight for most teams.

Wonder what happened to Sohel? I thought the demise of Leafs would be too much for him to stay away :)

zman
April 9, 2015, 08:41 AM
Could this be the year of New York? Don't watch the sport, but the amount of coverage Rangers/Islanders are getting on sports radio if one of them were to win, that could change for me and many other fans who root for all things NY. Hope Rangers can avoid Boston in the first round as they're on a mini roll heading into the playoffs.

Nocturnal
April 11, 2015, 02:21 PM
5 Canadian Team (out of 7) into the Playoff.
Ottowa done it today!
Calgary playing after 6 years! Go Flames! :)

cricman
April 13, 2015, 12:36 PM
Getting 2012 Vibes with the Pens ...

If we get passed them, I think we'll make a return back to the SCF.

Could this be the year of New York? Don't watch the sport, but the amount of coverage Rangers/Islanders are getting on sports radio if one of them were to win, that could change for me and many other fans who root for all things NY. Hope Rangers can avoid Boston in the first round as they're on a mini roll heading into the playoffs.

Rangers have plenty of Support and with the Coliseum closing up shop. The Isles will have plenty of support.

Hopefully they both of them advance to the 2nd round, it's always fun when Rangers/Isles/Devils meet up in the Postseason.

zman
April 23, 2015, 08:26 PM
^With the Rangers leading Penguins 3-1, Beamer bhai mone hoy bhoye bhoye ase :D
Btw what's all this talk about Penguins playing dirty? Is there any merit to it?

Leafs PWN
May 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
Hope the Caps take it this year. Will end up being Blackhawks again this year.

Beamer
June 13, 2016, 09:44 AM
Boom ! Pens Pens Pens Pens Pens Pens !!!!!!!

Beamer
June 13, 2017, 10:22 AM
Boom ! Pens Pens Pens Pens Pens , again ! Life is good ...

Tigers_eye
June 13, 2017, 11:04 AM
Nashville got cheated. Welcome back Beamer!! Where is your twin? Sohel bhai has left us for good?

Beamer
June 15, 2017, 08:21 AM
ha ha ha ...score 0 goals in two games, gets 4 PP in game 6 including extended 5 on 3 ( where Pens get none ) and Nashville got cheated !!! Loser talk. Anyway, Back to back Championship ( 3 Cups for Crosby , Malkin ) sounds great to me !