PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Gandalf
March 13, 2015, 07:43 PM
I like to make a suggestion. Here people love to insult other. You see lot of you grew up in Bangladesh and came which ever country you are in and may be still living there. See, a lot, I think here most of Bangladeshis grew up outside of Bangladesh like me. So our thinking patters are different than yours. So if we are young or make mistakes mistakes please don't insult us or put into trickery just correct us as if you are a friend or elder brother or sister.

ammark
March 14, 2015, 12:48 PM
How about I put you out of your misery and ban you till the World Cup is over permanently? Problem solved.

:)

aklemalp
March 14, 2015, 12:59 PM
How about I put you out of your misery and ban you till the World Cup is over permanently? Problem solved.

:)

That's a solid one-liner. The guy was confusing me.:-/:-/:-/

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 01:45 PM
by the way, I am having fun and it is World Cup time...ya...why I am being targeted by some of you... I did not target anyone or said any rude commet and broke any forum rule...isn't it obvious fans get nuts when they are in World cup...look at soccer fans in soccer world cup.

Zeeshan
March 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
We might have a heavy influx of traffic Nasif bhai. Do you think if server becomes slow, admins should disable certain features? Just a thought... l-]