PDA

View Full Version : #nofear Match Thread: Bangladesh vs India | World Cup Quarterfinal | March 19, 2015 | Melbourne (MCG)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

al Furqaan
March 13, 2015, 09:29 PM
Bismillah.

First off, win or lose, this has been our most successful World Cup to date. Although we made the final 8 in 2007, should have made the final 8 in 2011, we have greatly enhanced our rep during the past 3 weeks. The same folks who were hating a month ago are now grudingly admitting that BD do pose some degree of threat to the top sides at this world cup. Kudos to the fellas and all the coaching, support, and management staff that helped. Big props to the fans who stuck through a disastrous 2014 and whose faith has finally been paid off.

India are a very strong side, but not unbeatable. We've done it before, we can do it again. Best of all, the Tigers are led by Sher Khan himself, Mashrafee bin Mortaza.

#riseofthetigers

Knocking India out of the 2007 World Cup:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/98k_ZA3lFV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Knocking India out of the 2012 Asia Cup:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjTEWrYFvXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gandalf
March 13, 2015, 09:36 PM
Yessssssssssssssssss............................Fa ith and Bravery...............................

Bhai remove the videos......the videos giving wrong image of India.....

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2015, 09:50 PM
Bismillah.

Gandalf, you are free to put up your videos that would give the right picture. What is the right picture, by the way?

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608040869937087055&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608006626165392995&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HQ.73289704147&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608020859680851498&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608012617647197695&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608004744970437971&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608012888225678928&pid=15.1&P=0

aklemalp
March 13, 2015, 09:51 PM
^^ what?? Why should the videos be removed?? The inspiration from those wins should be reminder that we are Capable of knocking India out of competitions. Why do they give a wrong message of India? Can't we have any fodder to inspire us? Theses videos are the fodder.

BD Tigers
March 13, 2015, 09:54 PM
The biggest day/night of our cricket history is coming...In sha Allah...আমরা করব জয়।

Go Bangladesh!!!!

Gandalf
March 13, 2015, 09:58 PM
^^ what?? Why should the videos be removed?? The inspiration from those wins should be reminder that we are Capable of knocking India out of competitions. Why do they give a wrong message of India? Can't we have any fodder to inspire us? Theses videos are the fodder.

Sorry guys,, you misunderstood me...this isn't same Indian team. sorry guys but I have different view

aklemalp
March 13, 2015, 10:02 PM
^why are you apologizing?

Night_wolf
March 13, 2015, 10:08 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If Aus concede 350 and then get bowled out for 88 v Scot. , their NRR would fall below Bangladesh's and India would face Aus instead of Ban.</p>&mdash; cricketingview (@cricketingview) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricketingview/status/576557327697862656">March 14, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

what percentage of chance of this happening and we editing the thread title? :lol:

if this happens I myself will go to Ireland and Convert Donal C :lol:

tanvir_nus
March 13, 2015, 10:08 PM
Sorry guys,, you misunderstood me...this isn't same Indian team. sorry guys but I have different view

A different view? India should win because they are stronger? Tell that to the 2007 team that beat the likes of a team playing dravid, ganguli and sachin. Surely even the Indians do not consider their history of greats batting better than the current team with Dhawan, Rohit, Suresh Naina, Jadeja and all.

Indians are playing well, they are the defending champions, and this is not ICF. We know where we stand, we know in order to beat them we have to play out of our skin. Bat tremendously well, field well and take catches and create run outs and most importantly take wickets at regular intervals, choke their runs and attack attack attack. I will give respect to the Indians for playing well, but I will say this also, we can beat them. We have to just fight hard from start to finish and chase the target down (do not let the Indians chase).

And, Indian seamers are overhyped. We will have an advantage after playing Kiwis in Kiwiland, where there was vicious swing. But again, it's all about MCG. So let's focus on the match coming and focus on getting Indians weaknesses. Even if we are batting first if we can get around 300, their batting will be under huge pressure. With Mashrafee back in the side this team will have a different vibe and energy to it anyways. Expecting a hard fought win by the team InshAllah.

tonoy
March 13, 2015, 10:10 PM
Bismillah.

I have stickied the thread. This is it boys, the match that will decide if we have what it takes to go to the next level. This match will forever change the way the world will view Bangladesh, if we have the right outcome.

shuziburo
March 13, 2015, 10:13 PM
The team should prepare as well as possible, with all the lessons about the Indian team drilled into their head, so that they don't need to think when they actually play. I want them to play fearlessly. India is the heavy favorite. But, WI was the prohibitive favorite in 1983.

[বাংলা]আমরা করব জয়![/বাংলা]

shuziburo
March 13, 2015, 10:17 PM
Bismillah.

I have stickied the thread. This is it boys, the match that will decide if we have what it takes to go to the next level. This match will forever change the way the world will view Bangladesh, if we have the right outcome.

YES. 2015 could be like 1983!

shuziburo
March 13, 2015, 10:23 PM
We need to play 4 full-time bowlers (+ Shakib). I would drop Kayes and have Soumya open with Tamim. With Mash back, our batting should be okay with 7 batsmen.

Zeeshan
March 13, 2015, 10:24 PM
IF the india loses to zimbo today, will they slide down and we will face saffers and this thread is renamed.... hmm :umm:

shuziburo
March 13, 2015, 10:26 PM
My XI:

Tamim (no replacement avalable)
Soumya
Riyadh
Mushfiqur
Shakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Mashrafe
Arafat (I wish Jubair was available)
Rubel
Taskin

WarWolf
March 13, 2015, 11:00 PM
Bismillah. Let this game change the world cricket again.

Awla
March 13, 2015, 11:19 PM
IF the india loses to zimbo today, will they slide down and we will face saffers and this thread is renamed.... hmm :umm:

SA on 8 points (all 6 games played)..India already on 10 points..so no chance of that happening

Eshen
March 13, 2015, 11:21 PM
I wonder if Shak intentionally lost the last match so that we can take on the Eendians.

Either way, I am happy that we are taking on them instead of Saffers. The way Zimbabweans are tonking them, I see plenty of reasons to be hopeful.

NoName
March 13, 2015, 11:22 PM
BD is not afraid of India

zman
March 13, 2015, 11:24 PM
Bismillah.

My preference is to keep the team unchanged except of course Mash comes in for Taijul. Can't see spinners doing anything that Shak, Mahmudullah, Nasir can't do especially at the MCG and against Ind. Would rather have an extra batsman.

I'm not the biggest Kaedge fan but I think we have to go with him. Too much has been invested in him to leave him out now. He survived 5+ overs of the most hostile bowling in the most hostile condition imaginable, and was unlucky to get out to possibly the ball of the tournament. That's better than lasting 15 overs in most other grounds. Yes, even Mahmudullah got two lives in the beginning before we went on to pull off that masterclass innings. I want some shine to be taken of the ball before SS/Mahmudullah come to bat. That's when they appear most comfortable batting. Everything else remains the same.

Eshen
March 13, 2015, 11:27 PM
^^I would rather take Sunny in place of Imrul. When it's slog time, 8th batsman is as good as any of the bowlers. So, I don't see why we should sacrifice a bowler for the 8th batsman.

zman
March 13, 2015, 11:30 PM
^Sunny didn't do anything special against Eng, that's why I can't see him doing too well against Ind. Both Soumya and Mahmudullah seem more comfortable coming one/two down vs opening. That's why I don't want to take any risks by changing their positions in the batting order. If Anamul was available I would've gone with him.

Eshen
March 13, 2015, 11:34 PM
^^Soumya and Riyad has been virtually opening in last two matches. What's the point of sending two walking wickets to open for us? Even Sunny prolly can do a better job blocking few balls.

Tamim should still get a chance based on his past contributions. There is no justification what so ever to sacrifice a bowler to accommodate Imrul.

zman
March 13, 2015, 11:37 PM
^disagree...in the last match Soumya came in after 5 overs which were by far the 5 most difficult overs we've faced in this tournament.

Mas_UK25
March 13, 2015, 11:50 PM
Fear? Fear who? We dont fear no one. We shall go hard at them, take the charge on, after initial first few overs if we bat 1st.

Best, would be to bat 2nd. Indi are good chasers. We need be on our top game to win this. Mash will get the lads drilled up, pumped up. Go out, play hard, play well. We got nothing to lose.

I'd go with this side. yes, I'm gonna give Mominul this game instead of Super Flop Kayes, as I think going with batting heavy side will be better. with Nasir in their also. As, I dont think another SLA will be much effective against Ind, who play spin generally well, so Shakib being the one SLA is enough. Going with Nasir, would mean, 10 overs will have to be filled up by the likes of: Mahmudullah, Shabir, Soumya, Nasir and Mominul -- thats enough bowlers/options available to fill least 10 overs or more. Mahmudullah is more than a part timer, very handy offie, we all know that.

Tamim
Sarkar
Mominul
mahmudullah
Mushy/Shakib
Shakib/Mushy
Shabbir
Nasir
Mashrafee
Rubel
Taskin

InshAllah. BD will win Joy Bangla :flag: :flag:

Ace of BD
March 13, 2015, 11:57 PM
^^I would rather take Sunny in place of Imrul. When it's slog time, 8th batsman is as good as any of the bowlers. So, I don't see why we should sacrifice a bowler for the 8th batsman.

The extremely good news is Nasir has stepped up as a bowler. We are seriously underestimating his bolwing skills. He always had the talent, but looks like while he was away, he had honed up on his offies too. The last two matches he played, he was the one to get us back in the game with bowling. I believe he will be more effective in containing runs than Taijul or Sunny. He along with Riyad as 5th bowling options are better than taking Arafat or Taijul giving false hope with bowling. Sunny really couldn't put any pressure on England, neither could Taijul against NZ.
So have faith on Nasir as well as Riyad. :flag:

Ace of BD
March 13, 2015, 11:59 PM
^ Plus, I can very well guarantee that Sunny or Taijul couldn't have played that six shot over long-off like Taijul, or Sunny. Mash, well, let us us just not burden him with power hitting during slog overs. Let him purely focus as a bowler.
I know I have been the one vocal for 7 batsmen, but my mind has changed based on the last few encounters and 8 batsmen is the way to go forward.

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 12:21 AM
I wonder if Shak intentionally lost the last match so that we can take on the Eendians.

Either way, I am happy that we are taking on them instead of Saffers. The way Zimbabweans are tonking them, I see plenty of reasons to be hopeful.

indian bowling was never a threat although this WC is a complete different story. I wanted SA because with SA we know that they can't bowl or bat us out of the game if we play to our full potential. Problem with India is that they can bat us out of the game because of the flat pitch(yes no matter what its going to be a run feast) regardless of how we perform.

Shobhon
March 14, 2015, 12:39 AM
Lol... I just hope I will have a face to come back here after 19...lol

Dilscoop
March 14, 2015, 12:56 AM
We have no chance. We're screwed. I don't have any feeling about this. Numb pessimist.

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 12:59 AM
Lol... I just hope I will have a face to come back here after 19...lol

why bhai?..are you going to the match?..are you afraid about shabbir's six smacking your face?

CricketPagolChele
March 14, 2015, 01:03 AM
Nope, India is already group champion with 10 points from all 5 wins, and SA are done with their all 6 group matches with 8 points from 4 wins. So we are facing India.IF the india loses to zimbo today, will they slide down and we will face saffers and this thread is renamed.... hmm :umm:

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 01:05 AM
Nope, India is already group champion with 10 points from all 5 wins, and SA are done with their all 6 group matches with 8 points from 4 wins. So we are facing India.

we can still face SA if Aus gets allout for 0 Runs :lol:

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 01:13 AM
why bhai?..are you going to the match?..are you afraid about shabbir's six smacking your face? Have to see how many 6 BD can hit at MCG...

CricketPagolChele
March 14, 2015, 01:13 AM
Very much possible if I only bowl !

we can still face SA if Aus gets allout for 0 Runs :lol:

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 01:16 AM
Have to see how many 6 BD can hit at MCG...

why bro?..u need more then one six on your face for it to be smacked?

RazabQ
March 14, 2015, 01:18 AM
Taylor and Sean Williams showed how you can accelerate against them in the middle overs. We will then need Shak to come to the part and help us get a 320ish total if batting first. If we bowl first, it is important for us to keep them under 300.

While us losing is still the most likely outcome, after the upward tick in the tournament so far, a win is viable. Heck if, as Hathuri agreed with me, Taijul didn't keep bowling one-two dross every over, we might have won yesterday too.

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 01:26 AM
Taylor and Sean Williams showed how you can accelerate against them in the middle overs. We will then need Shak to come to the part and help us get a 320ish total if batting first. If we bowl first, it is important for us to keep them under 300.

While us losing is still the most likely outcome, after the upward tick in the tournament so far, a win is viable. Heck if, as Hathuri agreed with me, Taijul didn't keep bowling one-two dross every over, we might have won yesterday too.

IMHO forget 320, 350 wont be enough, our only chance is if we bowl first and contain them under 300 or at max 310..then we'll have a match on our hand

WarWolf
March 14, 2015, 01:33 AM
IMHO forget 320, 350 wont be enough, our only chance is if we bowl first and contain them under 300 or at max 310..then we'll have a match on our hand

On a "dhorai debani" day, anything can be possible.

BanCricFan
March 14, 2015, 01:35 AM
I really don't buy this unhealthy obsession that Ind be able to chase down any total. SA or Aus have a better batting line up and I don't think this applies even to them.

If we get bowled out for 57, STILL, go out and bowl to defend it! Win or lose -play with no fear!

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 01:47 AM
I really don't buy this unhealthy obsession that Ind be able to chase down any total. SA or Aus have a better batting line up and I don't think this applies even to them.

If we get bowled out for 57, STILL, go out and bowl to defend it! Win or lose -play with no fear!

India cant chase down any total but against us on a flat track they can, and MCG qf match will be a flat track

BanCricFan
March 14, 2015, 02:09 AM
But it won't be as flat as Mirpur or Fathullah! There will be some bounce :)

MHRAM
March 14, 2015, 02:24 AM
300 is more than enough to win this match.

Fans don't understand that it is not easy to chase in Australia and being a quarter final the pressure will be on India.

al-Sagar
March 14, 2015, 02:32 AM
anyway, do I have a place in the team ????

al-Sagar
March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
anyway, we need to play our best cricket ... no fear cricket ... keep the confidence up ...

bodrul
March 14, 2015, 03:06 AM
I think our only way to win this match is by batting first and scoring 280+. India has a formidable batting line up, but chasing under lights at MCG and against Mash-Taskin-Rubel-Shakib will be difficult.

5tonne
March 14, 2015, 03:08 AM
Good like tiger cubs. I like you calling Mashrafe Sher Khan.

Boys will need to take lots of singles, convert singles into twos, twos into threes. Can't waste balls. Tamim, Imrul wastes lots of balls. Although Riad, Soumya and Sabbir have been scoring big, they are missing out on singles. Only Mushy and Shakib are taking good amount of singles. Length will be crucial for the bowlers. Although the pitch will have some bounce they can't get carried away and start bowling short. And most importantly, can't drop catches. Any of the top order Indian batsman can make us pay big time if given a life.

Hopefully boys will not be overwhelmed playing against the Bollywood millionaires and 80,000 screaming Indian fans.

Nocturnal
March 14, 2015, 03:16 AM
Bismillah.
Match start on 18th - 9.30pm.
Next day off from work - all set for the QF.
Hope we come out as the Winner!
Go Bangladesh!

5tonne
March 14, 2015, 03:16 AM
I think picking the XI should be pretty straight forward for this match:

Tamim
Imrul (Lack of alternatives, should play Sarkar where he has been successful. This is not the match to experiment)
Sarkar
Riad
Mushy (he should bat before Shak)
Shakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Mashrafe
Rubel
Taskin

A 50 partnership from Tamim and Imrul will do us plenty of good. It's not too much to ask. They have played together a lot before.

NoName
March 14, 2015, 03:34 AM
Fml if Imrul and Tamim can't even handle Indian bowlers

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 04:21 AM
why bro?..u need more then one six on your face for it to be smacked?
What i meant was boundaries at MCG are huge, not like the ones at NZ where BD played its last match. So it will be difficult not only for BD but also for India to hit 6's at ease.

duke
March 14, 2015, 04:30 AM
BD has a nice opportunity to defeat India. The batting of India under pressure is a bit dodgy. Today's match and also against West Indies.
BD should bat first, score around 300.

Nadim
March 14, 2015, 04:40 AM
Win the toss and field first. Both time we won against India was while chasing.

They are too good when chasing even if they lose quick wickets...

Night_wolf
March 14, 2015, 04:42 AM
What i meant was boundaries at MCG are huge, not like the ones at NZ where BD played its last match. So it will be difficult not only for BD but also for India to hit 6's at ease.

Field wise MCG is same as Mirpur..only the stadium is bigger..much bigger

Rana Melb
March 14, 2015, 05:03 AM
Mushy should come up the order.. he can nicely build the innnigs and can hit. Riad plays lot of dot balls as well, so SS Shakib or Mushy can keep the run rate moving.These are the few things bd team needs to outline.

Rana Melb
March 14, 2015, 05:07 AM
MCG will be a batting track. So if we bat then it has to be 310 plus
. Or ready to chase the same total. Whichever way we play openers are key here. Tamim needs to play an innings of his life. I am not sure about imrul though. Sarkar is the key here. He can deactivate indian bowling single handedly.

tanvir_nus
March 14, 2015, 05:21 AM
Sorry but I don't get this talk about MCG being a big field. I really don't. Last match we played there, our batsmen scored 3 sixes, while Sri Lankans didnt have any, even after playing there. And we were not even attacking or going after the runs having lost wickets etc. Why are we hell bent on how big the ground is? Does it even matter? It's not like Indians have a different ground playing to ours.

WarWolf
March 14, 2015, 05:31 AM
Sorry but I don't get this talk about MCG being a big field. I really don't. Last match we played there, our batsmen scored 3 sixes, while Sri Lankans didnt have any, even after playing there. And we were not even attacking or going after the runs having lost wickets etc. Why are we hell bent on how big the ground is? Does it even matter? It's not like Indians have a different ground playing to ours.
We dropped 5 catches and missed 2 stamping. It cannot be said that bowling is teethless.

Tausif
March 14, 2015, 05:34 AM
InshaAllah we will do well! We have been playing consistently and I hope the boys keep it up. Just play well and prove your worth :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3WcSSsYs9Ng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

senman
March 14, 2015, 05:44 AM
BD should bat first for having any chance to beat India but going by popular opinion here I think India will be batting first (doesn't matter which captain wins the toss).

5tonne
March 14, 2015, 05:56 AM
I think if India win the toss they will try to bat first. Just too comfortable to chase.

epitaph
March 14, 2015, 06:00 AM
Batting first in Australia isn't a bad idea even against India. Most teams who batted first there won (while most who batted second won in NZ). Given that statistic and the fact that India are strong chasers, I guess the decision at the toss, if won, would mainly depend on the pitch condition.

Given India bowled all 6 teams out so far, Taijul and Arafat haven't delivered, and Nasir and Soumya have with the ball along with Riyad being there, going with the extra batsman again is the better option. Question is whether we want Imrul or Momin. For consistency's sake, Imrul might be the slightly better option.

Ridiculous how they went with someone who had proven to not be good enough for a starting role over someone who might have turned out to be an excellent addition in Litton. And picking two similar players in Taijul and Arafat for backup instead of Jubair was absurd. That's old story, but Jubair's legspin could have added some penetration in our bowling.

Rana Melb
March 14, 2015, 07:07 AM
Indian already started dirty mind game...

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=323618

nmhimal
March 14, 2015, 07:18 AM
My team too, hope our coach & team management select the same team.

My XI:

Soumya
Riyadh
Mushfiqur
Shakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Mashrafe
Rubel
Taskin

Ajfar
March 14, 2015, 07:29 AM
Guys just keep in mind that most of the chases in this years world cup came in NZ. We have a chance to do well whether we bat first or second. What we really need is our top order to click. We can't be down 2 wickets within the first 10 over and expect our middle order to rescue us again. Tamim has to show up with the bat.

epitaph
March 14, 2015, 07:42 AM
Yes, our opening pair has to do better in this game. And we also have to take a couple of early wickets to have any chance.

Rifat
March 14, 2015, 07:50 AM
BD should win toss and bat first

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 07:51 AM
When Indian already started dirty mind game...

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=323618
Everyone does that though i have doubt about this incident. Was not this statement ' Prefer India to SA in QF .Also India are vulnerable under pressure and we showed that ' also a mind game? What about this statement from Mushfiqur "I didn't expect them to take this series so lightly" before last year's Ind-Ban series.

Have you heard Indian captain saying such things in a press conference?

Rifat
March 14, 2015, 07:56 AM
Bismillah.

My preference is to keep the team unchanged except of course Mash comes in for Taijul. Can't see spinners doing anything that Shak, Mahmudullah, Nasir can't do especially at the MCG and against Ind. Would rather have an extra batsman.

I'm not the biggest Kaedge fan but I think we have to go with him. Too much has been invested in him to leave him out now. He survived 5+ overs of the most hostile bowling in the most hostile condition imaginable, and was unlucky to get out to possibly the ball of the tournament. That's better than lasting 15 overs in most other grounds. Yes, even Mahmudullah got two lives in the beginning before we went on to pull off that masterclass innings. I want some shine to be taken of the ball before SS/Mahmudullah come to bat. That's when they appear most comfortable batting. Everything else remains the same.

Haturasinghe like this :)

Rifat
March 14, 2015, 08:00 AM
Guys, Indian bowling line up is no joke.

WarWolf
March 14, 2015, 08:02 AM
Guys, Indian bowling line up is no joke.

Yes. Their team is no joke.

That's why it would be fun to beat them. :)

Shobhon
March 14, 2015, 08:41 AM
60 wickets in 6 games and we are calling them over hyped bowling attack. Hmmmm

mij
March 14, 2015, 08:46 AM
Don't care how good is Indian bowler compare to NZ bowler but we just need to do the job on the day, We some how need to beat them by 1 run or 1 wicket. All its matter on the day. Our player shouldn't give up.

Shobhon
March 14, 2015, 08:47 AM
why bhai?..are you going to the match?..are you afraid about shabbir's six smacking your face?

Lets talk more on this on 20th. Shall we?

I just hope we do well.

thebest
March 14, 2015, 09:04 AM
India with Kohli, Dhoni, Raina is the most lethal team while chasing any total moreover I think the matches we won against India we chased ( I forgot the first win ). So heart say we bat second. But brain say Indians have more expectation than us on their team and players know; It is QF; It is day/ nighter and chasing means more pressure. 3/4 th of MCG crowd would be indian, So let's put pressure by scoring in a range of 320 and let India chase it. If India could overcome all these presurre than fair enough other wise History would be created. So let's bat first and creat history

Habib
March 14, 2015, 09:07 AM
India with Kohli, Dhoni, Raina is the most lethal team while chasing any total moreover I think the matches we won against India we chased ( I forgot the first win ). So heart say we bat second. But brain say Indians have more expectation than us on their team and players know; It is QF; It is day/ nighter and chasing means more pressure. 3/4 th of MCG crowd would be indian, So let's put pressure by scoring in a range of 320 and let India chase it. If India could overcome all these presurre than fair enough other wise History would be created. So let's bat first and creat history

Ditto. I think the same. No matter how good India are at chasing, it will pose a challenge to them if we score big batting first. After all, there won't be any dew later in the evening at MCG unlike in subcontinent. Also, I really don't want our batsmen to bat under the light.

Rana Melb
March 14, 2015, 09:23 AM
So shakib wants to face India??

http://www.24livenewspaper.com/site/?url=www.mzamin.com/

anon4567
March 14, 2015, 09:43 AM
To everyone who expects Bangladesh to score 320, the highest score in MCG was 344, Australia's 342 against England this WC coming close second. So if we are to score 320 at the MCG,that would be the new record for the 6th highest team total in that venue.

I don't think it will be easy for us whether we bowl or bat first, they have an extremely strong batting and bowling line up (Only team to get 60 wickets in 6 games in this WC).

We won 2 games against India chasing, and 1 game batting first (2004). But right now these statistics are as relevant as Tamim Iqbal's shoe size.

It will be slightly better for us if we bat first. 2 games India got a bit of a scare was the game against West Indies and the game against Zimbabwe. They were put under pressure by losing early wickets in both those game, (and I believe Zimbabwe could ave put up a better competition if they didn't drop that easy catch from Raina). So far 3 WC games have been played in MCG, all 3 have been won by team batting first (AUS v ENG, SL V BAN, IND V SA)

If we can somehow bat first and get to 320, we can put some pressure on them, esp. if we can get some early wickets. So 2 things are extremely crucial here: mammoth total and early wickets if we bat first.

If unlucky, and we bowl first, our players must do an excellent job on the field, save every single possible, try to restrict them 280-300, and rely on our batsman to do good and chase down that score.

anon4567
March 14, 2015, 09:52 AM
This would be my XI for 19th

1. Tamim Iqbal (has been highly inconsistent recently, but the best opener we produced to date, hands down)
2. Soumya Sarkar (has been virtually an opener as Kayes has just been walking wickets for Eng and NZ game)
3. Mahmudullah Riyad
4. Shakib Al Hasan (trust to bowl full 10 overs)
5. Mushfiqur Rahim
6. Sabbir Rahman
7. Nasir Hossain
8. Mashrafe Mortaza (trust to bowl full 10 overs)
9. Arafat Sunny
10. Rubel Hossain (trust to bowl full 10 overs)
11. Taskin Ahmed

To win, These things need to happen:

1) Tamim must give us one of his best performance (o/w he is extremely useless)
2) catches can't pass through butter fingers (like the SL game, thankfully already improved since then)
3) Ground fielding must be excellent, every single run we can save takes us one step closer to a historic win (most important win to date).

koushik
March 14, 2015, 10:38 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10356716_1130951493585305_6815251861249840072_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=3bae3f496e1a257d94051fde780908a2&oe=55849434&__gda__=1434143935_db2a40e3536db05f6e7b169a035764d b
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 10:43 AM
https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10356716_1130951493585305_6815251861249840072_n.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=3bae3f496e1a257d94051fde780908a2&oe=55849434&__gda__=1434143935_db2a40e3536db05f6e7b169a035764d b

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Even National anthem of Srilanka was written by Rabindranath Tagore. It was later translated and composed by Anand Samarakoon.:):)

tiger1000
March 14, 2015, 11:48 AM

When does the indian batsman ever feel pressure, they will chase 320 down easily, they've got too much firepower with the bat, We need to bowl first and try and restrict them under 300, under 300 its our game to lose if we cant chase that, at worst case scenario we have to stop them for under 320

Dilscoop
March 14, 2015, 11:49 AM
SC people can't make meems. Honestly. That's not your thing stay away. If you visit cricketweb you can find more failed ones.

That wasn't even suppose to be a meem but written in that format.

tanziraz
March 14, 2015, 12:05 PM
Any positives that we can take from todays ind vs zim match?

cricbook
March 14, 2015, 12:21 PM
My XI:

Soumya
Riyadh
Mushfiqur
Shakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Mashrafe
Rubel
Taskin

Perfect team.....let's go for glory ....:flag::up:

vayuu1
March 14, 2015, 12:21 PM
To be honest, those who are saying that bangladesh has got nothing to lose are wrong, it's a quarter final, one bad game for either side and it's over, so both teams have everything to play for.

cricbook
March 14, 2015, 12:34 PM
Any positives that we can take from todays ind vs zim match?

Of course .....Zim could ve scored 320 all day long having 4 wkt in hands after 6 overs left when the runs was 270 up.....also they miss catches blindly....they drop sitter against Raina.....Zim bowled like a street cricketers of bangladesh......they gave away the win to the one of big three......Zim had that match all day long....
On the upper hand, bd scored runs against all world class bowlers..like malinga, Anderson, Southee, boult, vetori.......show me from there ind has any bowlers like them? Even one?
Inshallah if we bat first, we will score above 320....and ind only can dream that chase down....bowling attack like rubel, sakib, mash, taskin....Trust me......Zim showed us how to hammered their spinners and pace.......although we did it against ind many time (scored 250 to almost 300).....only I count their ..it's Dhoni and kholi......if we can manage them properly.......inshallah victory is ours....:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

cricbook
March 14, 2015, 12:44 PM
When does the indian batsman ever feel pressure, they will chase 320 down easily, they've got too much firepower with the bat, We need to bowl first and try and restrict them under 300, under 300 its our game to lose if we cant chase that, at worst case scenario we have to stop them for under 320

At mcg 2nd innings batters always faced problem in 2nd innings ...due to pitch go down low little bit and created some kind of movement in the evening....it's not easy to chase 300 at that venue....also we r doing pretty well when we r batting first. Look at srilanka game ....we scored only 240 on a batting second while srilanka scored above 320......so I say, bat first and put ind in pressure......also I'm asking favor from Allah to help us that day....we need some luck also. Good luck Bangladesh :flag:

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 12:45 PM
Of course .....Zim could ve scored 320 all day long having 4 wkt in hands after 6 overs left when the runs was 270 up.....also they miss catches blindly....they drop sitter against Raina.....Zim bowled like a street cricketers of bangladesh......they gave away the win to the one of big three......Zim had that match all day long....
On the upper hand, bd scored runs against all world class bowlers..like malinga, Anderson, Southee, boult, vetori.......show me from there ind has any bowlers like them? Even one?
Inshallah if we bat first, we will score above 320....and ind only can dream that chase down....bowling attack like rubel, sakib, mash, taskin....Trust me......Zim showed us how to hammered their spinners and pace.......although we did it against ind many time (scored 250 to almost 300).....only I count their ..it's Dhoni and kholi......it's we can manage them properly.......inshallah victory is ours....:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I really don't care much about statistics . What matters that all Indian seamers are in excellent form in this WC (taking 60/60 wickets is not a joke). You should look at the current form. Going by your logic, seeing Indian batting lineup, BD doesn't have any chance in this game.

You are underestimating India's deep batting lineup. If BD can score 320 (which is highly unlikely), India can reach that target quite easily.

Finally, i think you forgot about Dhawan, Rohit, Rahane and Raina

I hope your cricket team will not do the same mistake of under-estimating India's bowling and strong batting lineup.

cricbook
March 14, 2015, 12:52 PM
I really don't care much about statistics . What matters that all Indian seamers are in excellent form in this WC (taking 60/60 wickets is not a joke). You should look at the current form. Going by your logic, seeing Indian batting lineup, BD doesn't have any chance in this game.

You are underestimating India's deep batting lineup. If BD can score 320 (which is highly unlikely), India can reach that target quite easily.

Finally, i think you forgot about Dhawan, Rohit, Rahane and Raina

I hope your cricket team will not do the same mistake of under-estimating India's bowling and strong batting lineup.

No body told u to reply my post man.....if u already know bd will lose ...then why u here at the bc?????? For what ? I know indian bowlers capability against bangladesh ....so pls either u read my post or let it be like that.....I don't like who has negative minded opinion :waiting:

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 12:56 PM
No body told u to reply my post man.....if u already know bd will lose ...then why u here at the bc?????? For what ? I know indian bowlers capability against bangladesh ....so pls either u read my post or let it be like that.....I don't like who has negative minded opinion :waiting: I did not say that BD will surely loose. In fact i have many times reiterated that if BD plays to its full potential, this will be a very even contest. I think you misunderstood my post. I just said don't under-estimate Indian bowlers or its batting lineup. I will say the same thing to India also not to underestimate BD...Chill mate :):)

aklemalp
March 14, 2015, 12:58 PM
I sense some condescension from Milon. We all know how great and powerful your team. Is it fair for your team to spend almost two months Down Under before World Cup??

tiger1000
March 14, 2015, 01:01 PM
At mcg 2nd innings batters always faced problem in 2nd innings ...due to pitch go down low little bit and created some kind of movement in the evening....it's not easy to chase 300 at that venue....also we r doing pretty well when we r batting first. Look at srilanka game ....we scored only 240 on a batting second while srilanka scored above 320......so I say, bat first and put ind in pressure......also I'm asking favor from Allah to help us that day....we need some luck also. Good luck Bangladesh :flag:

Our problem with that game was Shakib and Mushy came down to late, when they were in RR was too high and they had to start slogging, if they came in earlier they could have built a solid partnership.

You have to look at how India Played vs Zim, Top order Batters didn't even care,Kholi wicket was a bit of a fluke and wont happen again, Rehane was run out, I just don't see us getting Dhoni out, Dhoni and Kholi will really hurt us, they only get better with pressure. We need to have a perfect 10/10 game and they need to have a bit of an off day like 6/10 for us to win.

Two teams I wanted to avoid this world cup Was 1st Australia - too aggressive, would role us over, 2nd India - just a better version of us really

WarWolf
March 14, 2015, 01:02 PM
I sense some condescension from Milon. We all know how great and powerful your team. Is it fair for your team to spend almost two months Down Under before World Cup??

Moja pailam question ta pore...

cricbook
March 14, 2015, 01:02 PM
You don't forget we have tamim, sakib, Mushfiq, mahmudullah, sabbir, nasir, and now new sensation somaya Sarkar.....Trust me u won't get away this time.....also we got bowlers like rubel, sakib, mashrafe, taskin......India on spotlight because they beat sa .. we also beat England and was so close to hot favorite new Zealand .....so trust me......19 March bangladesh will keep dancing and India will go back to resurch..how to beat bangladesh in 2019 in home? How do you know met?

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 01:06 PM
You don't forget we have tamim, sakib, Mushfiq, mahmudullah, sabbir, nasir, and now new sensation somaya Sarkar.....Trust me u won't get away this time.....also we got bowlers like rubel, sakib, mashrafe, taskin......India on spotlight because they beat sa .. we also beat England and was so close to hot favorite new Zealand .....so trust me......19 March bangladesh will keep dancing and India will go back to resurch..how to beat bangladesh in 2019 in home? How do you know met? Ok...you will beat India by 9 wickets in QF and and you will be the World Champions this time...Now happy ?

aklemalp
March 14, 2015, 01:08 PM
Moja pailam question ta pore...

PLease translate

WarWolf
March 14, 2015, 01:08 PM
I see un-necessary debates which don't make any sense. Paper fights don't bring any outcome in the field.

mufi_02
March 14, 2015, 01:10 PM
You don't forget we have tamim, sakib, Mushfiq, mahmudullah, sabbir, nasir, and now new sensation somaya Sarkar.....Trust me u won't get away this time.....also we got bowlers like rubel, sakib, mashrafe, taskin......India on spotlight because they beat sa .. we also beat England and was so close to hot favorite new Zealand .....so trust me......19 March bangladesh will keep dancing and India will go back to resurch..how to beat bangladesh in 2019 in home? How do you know met?

Bhai there is no need for that sort of confidence. It might come back to haunt us. It only gives a wrong impression of our fan base and makes us look very arrogant and cocky. Let the players respond with performance on field :)

aklemalp
March 14, 2015, 01:10 PM
^^Yes you are right. It does not make any sense for someone to question the Tigers and we just allow it. So I just replied. As the title of this thread reads: #nofear

mufi_02
March 14, 2015, 01:15 PM
Even National anthem of Srilanka was written by Rabindranath Tagore. It was later translated and composed by Anand Samarakoon.:):)

Milon bhai ki Bengali naki? You guys don't have much to lose then. India wins you bleed blue, BD wins you can be proud of a Bengali win. Surely you can relate more with Soumya Sarker than a Delhi boy like Kohli :D

Milon hobe koto dine....

cricbook
March 14, 2015, 01:15 PM
Ok...you will beat India by 9 wickets in QF and and you will be the World Champions this time...Now happy ?

I can't be happy.....because I'm not happy......ask our rubel pls:up::)
Will be happy with 1 wkt or 1 run win......just like to touch cup...world cup.:flag:

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 01:23 PM
I can't be happy.....because I'm not happy......ask our rubel pls:up::)
Will be happy with 1 wkt or 1 run win......just like to touch cup...world cup.:flag:
I will be really happy when BD lifts the WC one day unless final is between Ind vs Ban :):)
I have told earlier, i support BD after India. I just want BD not to be over-confident and commit the same mistake that India did back in 2007. May there be an exciting game of cricket. Just focus on cricket till then. We can celebrate/ regret after 19th :):):)

BangaliMessi
March 14, 2015, 01:25 PM
Neither team should take the other lightly, irrespective of fans I know the BD team and staff would not take India lightly and also India after an almost scare to Zim would be a fool to take BD lightly. It should be a great contest.

Having said that, bringing up the India tour to Aus before the WC is kinda redundant I think. Firstly, they toured Australia even before the '92 cup but they did not perform well at all. So, I do not think that it has any correlation. Pak toured SA before 2003 and look how they performed big tournies like WC it is much more about the mental aspect of the game than anything else. Now, why I am talking of this tour point is because somewhere I feel it takes away the credit that is due them after all credit where its due.

Word of caution for all fans- Pride goeth before destruction.

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 01:32 PM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 01:36 PM
Neither team should take the other lightly, irrespective of fans I know the BD team and staff would not take India lightly and also India after an almost scare to Zim would be a fool to take BD lightly. It should be a great contest.

Having said that, bringing up the India tour to Aus before the WC is kinda redundant I think. Firstly, they toured Australia even before the '92 cup but they did not perform well at all. So, I do not think that it has any correlation. Pak toured SA before 2003 and look how they performed big tournies like WC it is much more about the mental aspect of the game than anything else. Now, why I am talking of this tour point is because somewhere I feel it takes away the credit that is due them after all credit where its due.

I don't feel pride on anything. Because none of us has anything to be pride of.

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 01:46 PM
I don't feel pride on anything. Because none of us has anything to be pride of.
Why Gandalf? You just kicked England out. Are you a real BD fan?:waiting:

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 01:49 PM
Why Gandalf? You just kicked England out. Are you a real BD fan?:waiting:

No, none of us have anything to be pride of. I wrote on my believe. Allah created and willed everything. Win and lose comes from Allah. look at NZ match, we didn't win because Guldeep wasn't given out even it was clear that he was LBW by Rubel. We worked hard in that match, but the result lose.

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 01:56 PM
No, none of us have anything to be pride of. I wrote on my believe. Allah created and willed everything. Win and lose comes from Allah. look at NZ match, we didn't win because Guldeep wasn't given out even it was clear that he was LBW by Rubel. We worked hard in that match, but the result lose.
Dont be disheartened bro. Though i dont know which decision you are talking about ( I have not watched that match fully), these kind of things are just one-off incidents. Dont think about that much and focus on the next. Hard work pays and see how you were successful against the English. So be proud of your cricket team and keep faith. In cricket everything can change in just a over. See how we performed in the series just before WC and look at our position now in the WC.

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 01:59 PM
I have total faith and believe that we will win the QF, In Sha Allah. If not, I would not be here for so long

icricket
March 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
Ok...you will beat India by 9 10 wickets in QF and and you will be the World Champions this time...Now happy ?

Yes, I'm happy now. Thank you :D

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 02:28 PM
Yes, I'm happy now. Thank you :D
If that is the way you become happy then You will beat Aus in Finals by 290 runs :D:D:D:D

al Furqaan
March 14, 2015, 03:00 PM
Have to see how many 6 BD can hit at MCG...

We hit 6s at MCG off spinners already in the SL game - Mushy, Shakib hit Dilshan and Herath. Only Rahane has done that for India vs SA slow bowlers.

Plus Sabbir hit a 97 meter six - big enough for MCG. And Soumya tonked a 90+ meter six also.

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 03:01 PM
We hit 6s at MCG off spinners already in the SL game - Mushy, Shakib hit Dilshan and Herath. Only Rahane has done that for India vs SA slow bowlers.

Plus Sabbir hit a 97 meter six - big enough for MCG. And Soumya tonked a 90+ meter six also.
Thanks for the info. I was unaware of that.:)

BanCricFan
March 14, 2015, 03:13 PM

Its actually Thakur not Tagore. I think its about time we should do away with this anglicised Tagore. :)

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 03:13 PM
Only 3 sixes at MCG by our cricketers. Mushy, Sakib and Anamul.

By the way, how is Bijoy now???

_Milon_
March 14, 2015, 03:18 PM
Its actually Thakur not Tagore. I think its about time we should do away with this anglicised Tagore. :)
Yeah...thanks for correcting me. That was just unintentional. I also pronounce it as "Thakur":)

al Furqaan
March 14, 2015, 03:29 PM
This would be my XI for 19th

1. Tamim Iqbal (has been highly inconsistent recently, but the best opener we produced to date, hands down)
2. Soumya Sarkar (has been virtually an opener as Kayes has just been walking wickets for Eng and NZ game)
3. Mahmudullah Riyad
4. Shakib Al Hasan (trust to bowl full 10 overs)
5. Mushfiqur Rahim
6. Sabbir Rahman
7. Nasir Hossain
8. Mashrafe Mortaza (trust to bowl full 10 overs)
9. Arafat Sunny
10. Rubel Hossain (trust to bowl full 10 overs)
11. Taskin Ahmed

To win, These things need to happen:

1) Tamim must give us one of his best performance (o/w he is extremely useless)
2) catches can't pass through butter fingers (like the SL game, thankfully already improved since then)
3) Ground fielding must be excellent, every single run we can save takes us one step closer to a historic win (most important win to date).

Exactly my XI. I think we will see the correct XI, but the batting order will be different. Tamim and Shakib need to come to the party...have full faith Mushy will.

NoName
March 14, 2015, 04:06 PM
India will destroy Sunny

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 04:07 PM
Exactly my XI. I think we will see the correct XI, but the batting order will be different. Tamim and Shakib need to come to the party...have full faith Mushy will.

I miss Razzak...now

BengaliPagol
March 14, 2015, 05:31 PM
What about this statement from Mushfiqur "I didn't expect them to take this series so lightly" before last year's Ind-Ban series.

Have you heard Indian captain saying such things in a press conference?

mushfiq had every right to say that after u sent ur b-rate team.

Ace of BD
March 14, 2015, 05:35 PM
Oh March 19th, let it arrive, and then let it be unleashed......

BengaliPagol
March 14, 2015, 05:43 PM

amader master blaster riyad also hit a 90+ six.

Moh899
March 14, 2015, 06:04 PM
ohh look we;re up against the badboys of cricket..the real boys are here, and it looks like these boys thinks we're pushovers. You see, I dont hate India. I hate the fact that they think their the FACE of this sport. i hate the fact that india thinks they're untouchable/invincible and also the fact that they're better than everybody else! they think that everybody owes them something! they are all take but no giving! On the 19th, Bangladesh is gonna create history. And trust me, this new history is going to be pain for India and their gung ho fans. Bottom line, everybody hates Indias attitude, their bullish nature, their fake dominance over cricket, and their **** future planning for cricket. And we're gonna fix all this on the 19th!!! you wanna how we're gonna fix it? by Beating india so baaad!! not just beating them, but HOW we beat them is gonna stand out and we're gonna make an example out of that match! they think the;'re the face but the rest of the world thinks their a whole different body part....#itsgoingtobetakenfromyou
#consideritgone

One World
March 14, 2015, 06:47 PM
I don't think everybody hates them, to be honest, anybody attached to cricket may be grateful to them for starting the IPL and IPL is not like a bone thrown to a dogs, it is real money. That kind of money can sometime make you biased too. But, it is hard to find a player, coach, umpire who would not like to be slotted in for the next IP League or its forerunners, Big Bash, CPL etc.

But, fans are a different story. Fans will be illogical, emotional and will use all sorts of neo- and geo-political advantages to establish their point. For example, the latest Mowka advertise. Till those do not get into the heads of actual players, I am happy.

Ace of BD
March 14, 2015, 07:40 PM
ohh look we;re up against the badboys of cricket..the real boys are here, and it looks like these boys thinks we're pushovers. You see, I dont hate India. I hate the fact that they think their the FACE of this sport. i hate the fact that india thinks they're untouchable/invincible and also the fact that they're better than everybody else! they think that everybody owes them something! they are all take but no giving! On the 19th, Bangladesh is gonna create history. And trust me, this new history is going to be pain for India and their gung ho fans. Bottom line, everybody hates Indias attitude, their bullish nature, their fake dominance over cricket, and their **** future planning for cricket. And we're gonna fix all this on the 19th!!! you wanna how we're gonna fix it? by Beating india so baaad!! not just beating them, but HOW we beat them is gonna stand out and we're gonna make an example out of that match! they think the;'re the face but the rest of the world thinks their a whole different body part....#itsgoingtobetakenfromyou
#consideritgone

This match can potentially scar India's current and future generations till eternity and kick-start our dominance over them for decades to come. By Almighty's decree, the margin of victory shall beyond a doubt prove where we belong and they might never get the audacity to escape from 'this defeatist' mindset vs us which can plague them forever.

Tigerblood99
March 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
I would like to thank the indian fans for participating in some juicy banter for this match to be quite honest.

This Match wouldnt be as exciting without you guys here.

Please post here throughout the game

simon
March 14, 2015, 07:55 PM
it's a dilemma , should we go with seven batsmen or eight ?
what is the point of playing KAedge?
should Soumya replace KAedge so that we can take another bowler?

I think against Ind either we will have to score 300+ or chase 300+ , taking spinners will be useless, taking Shofiul who didn't play a single match seems a poor choice.
In that case why not open with Tamim & Mominul who has had some practice in these conditions unlike Kaedge & go with 8 batsmen ?

my 11 will be :

TI
Momin
Governor
Ryad
Mushy
Sakib
Sub-bir
Nas
Mash
Taskin
Rubel

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 08:05 PM
Why bring momin again.

let us keep kayes for the world cup. I hope if he's sincere, from him 50 is good enough.

My team:

Imrul
Tamim
Sarkar
Mahmudullah
Mushfiqur
Sakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Shafiul
Mashrafe
Rubel

here Pacers: 3
Batsmen: 8 + shafiul contributes finger crossed
specialist batsmen: 8
spin: 4
Sarker: he balls slow medium, I think that is called "slow medium", right? :)

simon
March 14, 2015, 08:12 PM
Why bring momin again.

let us keep kayes for the world cup. I hope if he's sincere, from him 50 is good enough.

My team:

Imrul
Tamim
Sarkar
Mahmudullah
Mushfiqur
Sakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Shafiul
Mashrafe
Rubel

Sarker: he balls slow medium, I think that is called "slow medium", right? :)

and why Shofi in and Taskin out? what has Taskin done wrong or what has Shofi done to remove Taskin?
Also Taskin took a fifer vs Ind,

anon4567
March 14, 2015, 08:13 PM
it's a dilemma , should we go with seven batsmen or eight ?
what is the point of playing KAedge?
should Soumya replace KAedge so that we can take another bowler?

I think against Ind either we will have to score 300+ or chase 300+ , taking spinners will be useless, taking Shofiul who didn't play a single match seems a poor choice.
In that case why not open with Tamim & Mominul who has had some practice in these conditions unlike Kaedge & go with 8 batsmen ?

my 11 will be :

TI
Momin
Governor
Ryad
Mushy
Sakib
Sub-bir
Nas
Mash
Taskin
Rubel

I wouldn't trust Mominul, his 4 recent innings were: 7 vs Pakistan, 8 vs Ireland, 3 vs Afghanistan and 1 vs Sri Lanka. To me he appears out of form at the moment. If only we played Shafiul instead of Taijul against NZ or ENG game (instead of Sunny), he would have more expore to the conditions here. I don't think we could have gone wrong with 4 pacers (but now that's not an option for us). Neither Sunny or Taijul have done exceptionally well in the games they played in the WC, but better Sunny than Mominul IMO.

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 08:13 PM
Taskin doesn't have anything other than pace. He has no experience. He is young. You don't want to destroy a young kid. He can come and play when he is 21+

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 08:15 PM
We lost to New Zealand because of inexperience Taskin and the new spin bowler and a bad luck with the wicket of Gupteel. Gupteel was clear LBW, but the English Umpires answer was "Never" otherwise...well that is past now next game, one game at a time....

G-man
March 14, 2015, 08:56 PM
Taskin doesn't have anything other than pace. He has no experience. He is young. You don't want to destroy a young kid. He can come and play when he is 21+

It's not his fault he's young and that naturally means inexperienced. He needs this experience for his learning curve..just because he turns 21 doesn't means he's experienced all of a sudden. That's dumb.

Gandalf
March 14, 2015, 08:59 PM
It's not his fault he's young and that naturally means inexperienced. He needs this experience for his learning curve..just because he turns 21 doesn't means he's experienced all of a sudden. That's dumb.

Ok, he can get world of experiences no problem. But not in this world cup. World cup is for winning not getting experience. New players get experience in four years time before the WC.

tanvir_nus
March 14, 2015, 09:12 PM
Let the idiotic moronic banter continue.
We can all go back on this after the match on 19th and laugh and reply to all this.
Indians know they are going to lose, hence all the insecurities. Even with almost no preparation we are at the QF, that accounts itself for how good of a team we are. Unlike India who has been there for 2 months.
See you all after 19th, make sure you stick around.

Rana Melb
March 14, 2015, 09:15 PM
There is two elements of the game that the Indians find difficult to cope with: 1. When the opposition sets an aggressive field backed up by the bowler bowling constant line and length. 2. When the opposition batsmen employs the tactic of one playing with controlled aggression while the other plays the holding role and taking a single after a boundary. The Indians do not like being dictated to. Come on Bangladesh you can do it! :D

koushik
March 14, 2015, 09:33 PM
#consideritgone

wow really
after bds victory vs india what happens to bd & lets watch india,they won WT20,2011WC,ASIA CUP,CT.no 1 test team.
And Bd ?
ASIA CUP FINALIST ;)

zman
March 14, 2015, 10:08 PM
We can all go back on this after the match on 19th and laugh and reply to all this.
Indians know they are going to lose, hence all the insecurities. Even with almost no preparation we are at the QF, that accounts itself for how good of a team we are. Unlike India who has been there for 2 months.
Correction: It's been 4 months, India have been there since November 2014 about time they started feeling at home :D

Rifat
March 14, 2015, 10:11 PM
Dear Bangladesh,

Do your homework ;)

BengaliPagol
March 14, 2015, 10:17 PM
Yeah...thanks for correcting me. That was just unintentional. I also pronounce it as "Thakur":)

doesnt matter how u pronounce it. We are sending you back to the india.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=964489103576359" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=964489103576359">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/SLTCricket">Sri Lanka Troll Cricket ;-)</a>.</div></div>

laughing my head off ahahahahahhahaa

WarWolf
March 14, 2015, 10:32 PM
doesnt matter how u pronounce it. We are sending you back to the india.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=964489103576359" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=964489103576359">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/SLTCricket">Sri Lanka Troll Cricket ;-)</a>.</div></div>

laughing my head off ahahahahahhahaa
Polapain.....bohut moja pailam....

al-Sagar
March 14, 2015, 10:46 PM
khela eto derite ken ???

bhalo laagtese na .....

kalkei khele felle hoito na

One World
March 14, 2015, 11:14 PM
That video is another example how fans emotion get over-inflated. Better like Rifat's post. Do homework.

BengaliPagol
March 15, 2015, 12:22 AM
That video is another example how fans emotion get over-inflated. Better like Rifat's post. Do homework.

lighten up it was during the win against england and they were really happy at that time.

One World
March 15, 2015, 12:28 AM
^I guess you did not read the comments under it when someone posted it in FB.

:lol: why should I lighten up. I am 78 KG, well below average of my age.

Dilscoop
March 15, 2015, 12:33 AM
Our players have never played in front of 100k people screaming at them. Heck not a lot of professional teams in any sports have the experience of playing in that type atmosphere. It'll definitely be overwhelming. MCG was overwhelming vs SL when it was only 10% full.

I still can't believe the fact that Shakib blew it vs NZ or else we would've been facing SA in a smaller grounder right now. I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

One World
March 15, 2015, 12:38 AM
^ I agree wholeheartedly.

Night_wolf
March 15, 2015, 12:41 AM
Our players have never played in front of 100k people screaming at them. Heck not a lot of professional teams in any sports have the experience of playing in that type atmosphere. It'll definitely be overwhelming. MCG was overwhelming vs SL when it was only 10% full.

I still can't believe the fact that Shakib blew it vs NZ or else we would've been facing SA in a smaller grounder right now. I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

BD qf would have been in MCG regardless the opponent..see The World Cup Structure says If Aus makes it to the qf they will play in Adilade, NZ in NZ, SL in Sydney and Eng in MCG..if any of these team fail's to make it to the qf, the team replacing them would take thair place..as BD replaced ENG, BD got the qf in MCG

duke
March 15, 2015, 12:42 AM
This match can potentially scar India's current and future generations till eternity and kick-start our dominance over them for decades to come. By Almighty's decree, the margin of victory shall beyond a doubt prove where we belong and they might never get the audacity to escape from 'this defeatist' mindset vs us which can plague them forever.

#consideritgone

You guys do understand that this is just a match, right? The abilities of the team before and after the match aren't going to change in a day. In the morning before the match and after the match do you really think that win or lose , both India or BD will change?? Lasting changes take place months and years. To make great players or teams , one day is not enough. Consistency takes time.

Do you think if SA is knocked out in QF, it will make them a lesser team?? Say India or BD go on to win the tournament and SA is knocked. Who do you think will still be favorites in a bilateral tournament??
Ind and BD boh lack consistency and it may take many years to become SA or AUS level.

And regarding superiority complex of BCCI, isn't that natural bcz most revenue is generated by them? Didn't someone say that power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. When ECB,CA were in power they did the same. After 20 years say, US and China start playing cricket, they will have bigger market and they will do the same. Its the way of the world.

To think that a single match will make BD a world beater is naive to say the least. Didn't BD defeat Aus in 2005, India in 2007, Pak also in 1999. Whats the result? Still lacking consistency. And they will keep lacking. Do you know why? Bcz big teams will only play each other to generate revenues. They dont care about other nations or associates. All they care about is money. A sad state of affairs but I am a realist. Let me ask you this-- How many series has BD in the coming months?? Eng didn't reach QF but check their schedule. Packed to the hilt.

Ace of BD
March 15, 2015, 12:44 AM

It depends on how you look at it. I don't think this time it will be an issue. Plus, Haturusinghe, being a Sri Lankan player of 90s and who've shared the dressing room with Sri Lankan greats like Ranatunga, De Silva, can change our mindset on how to tackle this crowd factor and turn the tables over using this same factor. Away crowds can sometimes propel and act as great motivator as well. 96 semi final of sl v ind comes to mind. Quietly confident. :)

Ace of BD
March 15, 2015, 12:46 AM
This is the match I am talking about. 120+ k silenced at eden garden
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iT3obb0yY2Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Night_wolf
March 15, 2015, 12:46 AM
Ind and BD boh lack consistency and it may take many years to become SA or AUS level.

I fail to see why A team which has won multiple World tournaments will take years to become another team who's has only one significant title that to in 1998

Night_wolf
March 15, 2015, 12:47 AM
This is the match I am talking about.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iT3obb0yY2Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bhai we also stoned Windies bus..amader o nijer chorkay tel deoa uchit..r oi match ta hoisilo Kolkatay..amader dada der sathe amader vasar mil charao onek mil ase

duke
March 15, 2015, 12:54 AM
Subcontinent players/fans are all emotional people. So in a knockout match, whoever handles pressure better will win. :) . Good luck to both teams. May the better team win.

duke
March 15, 2015, 12:56 AM
I fail to see why A team which has won multiple World tournaments will take years to become another team who's has only one significant title that to in 1998

Excluding ICC events. I am talking about bilateral series and general standard of play. eg- Ind batsmen cant play on seaming wickets whereas SA have performed quite well recently on spinning tracks. So have NZ.

koushik
March 15, 2015, 12:58 AM
It depends on how you look at it. I don't think this time it will be an issue. Plus, Haturusinghe, being a Sri Lankan player of 90s and who've shared the dressing room with Sri Lankan greats like Ranatunga, De Silva, can change our mindset on how to tackle this crowd factor and turn the tables over using this same factor. Away crowds can sometimes propel and act as great motivator as well. 96 semi final of sl v ind comes to mind. Quietly confident. :)

bd dont have players like jayasurya,ranatunga,de silva,marali,vass they r legend

Ace of BD
March 15, 2015, 01:01 AM
bd dont have players like jayasurya,ranatunga,de silva,marali,vass they r legend

Legends will be made. The didn't have any legacies pre-96. The same about kapil's devils pre-83. There is always a first time. Losing sleep over our possibilities? Get used to it then....

icricket
March 15, 2015, 01:54 AM
Legends will be made. The didn't have any legacies pre-96. The same about kapil's devils pre-83. There is always a first time. Losing sleep over our possibilities? Get used to it then....

Exactly. Well said :)

naim519
March 15, 2015, 02:03 AM
Where is Jadukor bhai? Will Jadukor bhai open a Rehabilitation Center for the Indians?

Rana Melb
March 15, 2015, 02:20 AM
khela eto derite ken ???

bhalo laagtese na .....

kalkei khele felle hoito na
Then imrul won't have enough batting practice..lol

bodrul
March 15, 2015, 03:10 AM
I would have liked if our fans kept a low profile. Prepare hard but talk less. I understand the passion, but all those cocky talks as if we have already won the QF match may come back and hunt us.

Anyway, I do not know why, I am not getting that good feeling I had before England match. I would have preferred a win over NZ and SA as our QF opponent.

naim519
March 15, 2015, 03:14 AM
Cmon Tigers, rip those Indians into shreds

horizon
March 15, 2015, 03:34 AM
"The didn't have any legacies pre-96. The same about kapil's devils pre-83."

This is one thing I reminded a lot of people (including Indians and Srilankans). Even though the teams were (Indian 1983 and SL 1996) were underdogs coming to the tournament, by the time they played the crucial stages, they were expected to be at par with their opponents. For example, SL beat India in group league match in 1996. India beat WI in group league in 1983.

But I agree to the legends comment. That's true on both occasions.

M.H.Rubel
March 15, 2015, 03:47 AM
Bismillah.

Gandalf, you are free to put up your videos that would give the right picture. What is the right picture, by the way?

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608040869937087055&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608006626165392995&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HQ.73289704147&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608020859680851498&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608012617647197695&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608004744970437971&pid=15.1&P=0

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608012888225678928&pid=15.1&P=0

Awesome pictures. May be the best from the history of Bangladesh cricket.
Just hoping for another one.

Shaan
March 15, 2015, 03:49 AM

Very well said, some people just forget their past and all of a sudden they behave like they were the world beater the very first day the were born.

M.H.Rubel
March 15, 2015, 03:54 AM
Want to demolish India by pace. I will go with 4 pacers. My XI:

Tamim
Imrul
Soumya
Riyadh
Shakib
Mushy
Sabbir
Mashrafe
Shafiul
Rubel
Taskin

M.H.Rubel
March 15, 2015, 05:00 AM
Bismillah.

Good post. Agree with your points. No doubt 8 batsman is better than 2 SLA option. But I want to beat India by our pace. No doubt it will be a flat track. Don't thin we need 8batsman. How about playing with 4pacers?

Moh899
March 15, 2015, 06:49 AM
wow really
after bds victory vs india what happens to bd & lets watch india,they won WT20,2011WC,ASIA CUP,CT.no 1 test team.
And Bd ?
ASIA CUP FINALIST ;)

after this match, for us it'll be like climbing the biggest and toughest ladder in our existence. And for you its going to be like falling off ur 2 cent ladder and possible breaking ur back and might loose a nut or 2.

BengaliPagol
March 15, 2015, 07:10 AM
Read on fb that March is a good month for Bangladesh fans. Why? Because...

17th of March 2007: Bangladesh beat India in the World Cup
16th of March 2012: Bangladesh beat India in the Asia Cup

19th of March 2015: Bangladesh vs India World Cup quarter final

Hopefully Bangladesh can March to victory ;)

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 07:25 AM
Read on fb that March is a good month for Bangladesh fans. Why? Because...

17th of March 2007: Bangladesh beat India in the World Cup
16th of March 2012: Bangladesh beat India in the Asia Cup

19th of March 2015: Bangladesh vs India World Cup quarter final

Hopefully Bangladesh can March to victory ;)

:D Noooo, not hopefully...Bangladesh will, I say it again, Bangladesh will be victorious against India, In Sha Allah. Alhamdulillah, Allah Humma Barik Fehe.

Jadukor
March 15, 2015, 07:44 AM
5 specialist bowlers please. India could score off our part time spinners blindfolded.

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 08:09 AM
5 specialist bowlers please. India could score off our part time spinners blindfolded.

Imrul
Tamim
Sarkar
Mahmudullah
Mushfiqur
Sakib
Sabbir
Nasir
Shafiul
Mashrafe
Rubel

there u go...

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 08:22 AM
by the way, everyone seems to like taskin...I don't hate him...my concern he is inexperience...ok taskin is in...but my choice unchanged but for the sake of our country...Allah make me wrong about Taslik....I want to be proven wrong...

BanCricFan
March 15, 2015, 08:27 AM
There is a lot of runs on that MCG pitch. If we go with one specialist spinner short and India bats first they will put 350 plus on the board. I don't think we will be able to chase that. Simply because of the pressure of QF, scoreboard, good Indian attack and an absolute MASSIVE Indian crowd.

If we lose the toss I am 99% sure we will be fielding. In that case, we HAVE to keep them below 300. Part time bowlers will not be able to do the job on that pitch and against that opposition. We MUST go with an extra wicket taking spinner like Taijul for that match. Going with 8 batters might not make any difference at the end but going with 5 specialist bowlers most likely will. We must be brave. Those who dares wins!

Tamim/Kayes
Soumya
Mahmudullah
Mushfiq
Shakib
Shabbir
Nasir
Mashrafe
Rubel
Taskin
Taijul (bats last)

If not Taijul I am even inclined to go with Shafi (if he is fit).

reverse_swing
March 15, 2015, 08:27 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujB5vgvYLg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BanCricFan
March 15, 2015, 08:32 AM
Lol...classic!

Nafi
March 15, 2015, 08:32 AM
What a great video, though first astronaut should have been AFG, then Scotland, then England.

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 08:38 AM
^^^ Just a copy of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2oevFhpR7E

Rana Melb
March 15, 2015, 08:42 AM
Ganguly is backing up India. Bd has no chance..

http://m.bdcricteam.com/2015/03/bangladesh-will-not-be-able-to-defeat-india-sourav-ganguly

Rifat_02
March 15, 2015, 08:48 AM
Ganguly is backing up India. Bd has no chance..

http://m.bdcricteam.com/2015/03/bangladesh-will-not-be-able-to-defeat-india-sourav-ganguly

Everyone is saying that, we have no chance of beating India etc etc. I wish we can shock these experts and critics

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 08:50 AM
Everyone is saying that, we have no chance of beating India etc etc. I wish we can shock these experts and critics

Itz a mind game they're playing. They know it and we know it: They are very nervous. :flag:

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 08:58 AM
Binny in place of Jaddu for the QF match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVyjurVQqKY

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 09:02 AM
Binny in place of Jaddu for the QF match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVyjurVQqKY

Bring it on...:flag:

Razi
March 15, 2015, 09:15 AM
Let's send them home again, boys! #WeWillSendYouBack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98k_ZA3lFV0) #RiseOfTheTigers (https://twitter.com/BCBtigers)

<iframe width="870" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-U_G9kGYuFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rifat
March 15, 2015, 09:23 AM
Guys,

Don't try to get them under your skin. India's biggest strategy against Bangladesh is likely to be intimidation...The fans are playing mind games. Everyone very well knows that Bangladesh is more than capable of Beating India, and we have done that with Players will lesser skill than those who play right now. Don't pay attention to these mauka videos(the first two ones Pakistan vs. India was classic and South Africa vs. India was also classic, now these just suck(meaningless)). It is very likely that Indian fans will outnumber Bangladeshis on MCG. message to players and fans, Don't let them get to your head, we know we are here to win and nothing else. and we have the resources and manpower to do so. Deep down, some Indian fans are really scared and insecure because they are very well aware of the possibility of Bangladesh beating India. So they are attempting to reduce that thought by some banter talk or mauka videos that lack quality.

Another point to Note: Bangladesh will still have their head up high even if they end up (God forbid) Losing, India is expected to lift the cup. ;).

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 09:24 AM
LOL ...but how can BD say "Kab aayega Mauka?" India has 25-3 record against BD. WC record is 1-1 And Asia Cup record is 9-1. So this "Mauka Mauka" ads perfectly suits BD as they rarely get Mauka to beat India

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 09:29 AM
LOL ...but how can BD say "Kab aayega Mauka?" India has 25-3 record against BD. WC record is 1-1 And Asia Cup record is 9-1. So this "Mauka Mauka" ads perfectly suits BD as they rarely get Mauka to beat India

Dada, Bring it on!:)

Gandalf
March 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
Guys,

Don't try to get them under your skin. India's biggest strategy against Bangladesh is likely to be intimidation...The fans are playing mind games. Everyone very well knows that Bangladesh is more than capable of Beating India, and we have done that with Players will lesser skill than those who play right now. Don't pay attention to these mauka videos(the first two ones Pakistan vs. India was classic and South Africa vs. India was also classic, now these just suck(meaningless)). It is very likely that Indian fans will outnumber Bangladeshis on MCG. message to players and fans, Don't let them get to your head, we know we are here to win and nothing else. and we have the resources and manpower to do so. Deep down, some Indian fans are really scared and insecure because they are very well aware of the possibility of Bangladesh beating India. So they are attempting to reduce that thought by some banter talk or mauka videos that lack quality.

Another point to Note: Bangladesh will still have their head up high even if they end up (God forbid) Losing, India is expected to lift the cup. ;).

We will win In Sha Allah. I am a muslim and for a muslim to have faith only on Allah, Allah alone. Please don't be weak...we will not lose In Sha Allah:clap:

simon
March 15, 2015, 09:32 AM
Guys,

Like some of us fans during the BD vs Afg match. :-p

zman
March 15, 2015, 09:42 AM
Good post. Agree with your points. No doubt 8 batsman is better than 2 SLA option. But I want to beat India by our pace. No doubt it will be a flat track. Don't thin we need 8batsman. How about playing with 4pacers?
Reports say Shafiul's not in the best shape or bowling form right now. He hasn't had any real match experience in the tournament either. Otherwise the option could've been considered. I think Soumya can be given a few overs. On a pitch that's slightly on the slower side by Down Under standards, his slow medium pace could come in handy if he can keep it tight.

One World
March 15, 2015, 09:50 AM
1:53

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P_3sLIit7NM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0:16

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sh9FGeDpPvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3:59

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qTpXgQmsW6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0:26

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iM98kbWgL9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1:51

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lpXGlsQZNkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Equinox
March 15, 2015, 09:54 AM
Let's send them home again, boys! #WeWillSendYouBack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98k_ZA3lFV0) #RiseOfTheTigers (https://twitter.com/BCBtigers)

<iframe width="600" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-U_G9kGYuFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
So basically they just copied the original ad and the premise is flawed since they completely ignored India beating us in 2011.

duke
March 15, 2015, 10:00 AM
So basically they just copied the original ad and the premise is flawed since they completely ignored India beating us in 2011.

India makes ad supporting India. BD makes ad supporting BD. Think of it as propaganda ads. :) You never show your troops how they lost,do you?

duke
March 15, 2015, 10:04 AM
Also I remember Panyangara suspended from Zim team before their series against Australia bcz he sent this video to Zim batsmen. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1CMFxm5rhk

mehedi
March 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujB5vgvYLg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lol, this is classic , can't stop laughing. Gonna show this to everyone in the family, rofl at the last part where the Indian hiding in the corner

duke
March 15, 2015, 10:39 AM
Lol, this is classic , can't stop laughing. Gonna show this to everyone in the family, rofl at the last part where the Indian hiding in the corner

Thats not original, i think. Copied from india -uae.

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 10:41 AM
Yes just a copy from Ind-UAE. For India it was apt as, it demolished all the teams on its way. BD should try to make something original.

Neel Here
March 15, 2015, 10:52 AM
Guys,
... Don't pay attention to these mauka videos(the first two ones Pakistan vs. India was classic and South Africa vs. India was also classic, now these just suck(meaningless)).

those two were made by star sports. the one for this match is yet to come out.

the low quality ones are all made by random fans.

Ajfar

Yes just a copy from Ind-UAE. For India it was apt as, it demolished all the teams on its way. BD should try to make something original.

You guys do realize this is not an actual ad right? Fans are just making parody videos.

reverse_swing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sh6vqhOUX8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

roman
March 15, 2015, 10:53 AM

We have seen this in Soccer World Cup Too. So India didnt come up with something original either

Cricket4All
March 15, 2015, 10:54 AM

Do we need to be as original as Bollywood movies? You guys define the word "original" there, don't you? :facepalm:

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 10:55 AM
You guys do realize this is not an actual ad right? Fans are just making parody videos.
Yes i know this not the original one made by Star Sports. But this video was made by some one before the Ind-UAE match.

Ajfar
March 15, 2015, 10:57 AM

Yes, we get it. You are the better team. We should just pack our bags and go home now. I don't get you guys. Why are you getting so worked up about what BD fans are doing to get excited about the game. Its almost as if it bothers you that BD fans getting excited about the game. Does it bother you that BD fan want their team to win? What would you like us to do, say guys we have no chance so why bother playing?

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 11:00 AM
Lol i know. These are not original videos, just parody videos made by some random fans. What i meant was some Indian fan has already come up with a similar parody video before Ind-UAE match in this WC
We have seen this in Soccer World Cup Too. So India didnt come up with something original either

Nadim
March 15, 2015, 11:01 AM
This is why we are doing well in this WC.

%dots faced #CWC15

SA 43.84
Au 45.25
SL 45.93
In 50.00
Bn 51.46
Ir 51.55
NZ 52.72
Z 52.73
Eg 53.47
WI 56.11
Pk 56.35
Sc 59.54
UE 64.26
Af 67

Playing less dot balls then NZ, PAk, WI, England and Zimbabwe :bravo:

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 11:04 AM
Yes, we get it. You are the better team. We should just pack our bags and go home now. I don't get you guys. Why are you getting so worked up about what BD fans are doing to get excited about the game. Its almost as if it bothers you that BD fans getting excited about the game. Does it bother you that BD fan want their team to win? What would you like us to do, say guys we have no chance so why bother playing?
My question was related to the video posted. It posed a question "Kab Milega Mauka ?" to India. I hope you have watched that video.

One World
March 15, 2015, 11:15 AM
When Chess was getting governed under too much bureaucracy from FIDE, leading players of different countries decided to abandon the mainstream route and started PCA, a rebellious alliance which became similarly popular among the players and fans worldwide. Is Cricket heading towards the same destiny?

http://www.prothombangladesh.net/2015/03/15/%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%B6%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AC%E0%A 6%95%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AA-%E0%A6%95%E0%A7%8B%E0%A7%9F%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0%E0%A 7%8D%E0%A6%9F%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%AB%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%BE/

Modad
March 15, 2015, 12:43 PM
If we bat first, open the innings with shafiul and rubel

Eshen
March 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
When Chess was getting governed under too much bureaucracy from FIDE, leading players of different countries decided to abandon the mainstream route and started PCA, a rebellious alliance which became similarly popular among the players and fans worldwide. Is Cricket heading towards the same destiny?

http://www.prothombangladesh.net/2015/03/15/%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%B6%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AC%E0%A 6%95%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AA-%E0%A6%95%E0%A7%8B%E0%A7%9F%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0%E0%A 7%8D%E0%A6%9F%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%AB%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%BE/Sounds like some made up news. From ICC website, we knew well ahead that if Bangladesh qualify as the A4, we would be playing on MCG at QF stage.

_Milon_
March 15, 2015, 01:10 PM
^^^ conspiracy theories...Wellington was never in the picture for BD QF match.

Equinox
March 15, 2015, 01:10 PM
Yes I think people are aware of that. Still, BD fans need to stop circulating these videos on social media as if they are some brilliant riposte to the Indian media when it involves minimal creativity, imagination, effort or even common sense.

icricket
March 15, 2015, 02:26 PM
^^ Take a chill pill, bro :) We have to change our mindset about us. We need to stop belittling our own-selves to prove a point. Like "their media" are full of imagination, and very creative. :rolleyes:

Dilscoop
March 15, 2015, 02:43 PM
3 more days then you guys can just sthu about some stupid vids and worry about what matters

mij
March 15, 2015, 03:17 PM

:up::up::up:

Saifulsohel
March 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
Bangladesh likely to keep opening pair unchanged in next match.

//হাবিবুল বাশারের মতে, দুই ওপেনারের ওপর আস্থা রাখাই সমীচীন, ‘সৌম্য সরকার ৩ নম্বরে ভালো করছে। যদি কোনো ব্যাটসম্যান একটি পজিশনে ভালো করতে থাকে, তখন ওই পজিশন থেকে তাকে সরালে ছন্দপতন হতে পারে। মনে করি না, সৌম্যকে ওপেন করানোর কোনো অবকাশ আছে। অন্য দিকে মুমিনুল হকও ওপেনার নয়। এটা ঠিক, আমাদের বর্তমান দুই ওপেনার ভালো করতে পারছে না। কিন্তু এটাও মনে রাখা প্রয়োজন, একজন খেলোয়াড়ের যখন খারাপ সময় যায়, তখন তার ওপর আস্থা রাখতে হয়, উৎসাহ দিতে হয়। তাহলে তার কাছ থেকে ভালো কিছু পাওয়া যায়।’//

http://m.prothom-alo.com/sports/article/477580/%E0%A6%93%E0%A6%AA%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%BF%E0%A 6%82-%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%AF%E0%A6%BC%E0%A7%87-%E0%A6%85%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%A4%E0%A6%B8%E0%A 7%8D%E0%A6%A4%E0%A6%BF-%E0%A6%A5%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%9B%E0%A7%87%E0%A 6%87

Neel Here
March 15, 2015, 03:29 PM
^^ Take a chill pill, bro :) We have to change our mindset about us. We need to stop belittling our own-selves to prove a point. Like "their media" are full of imagination, and very creative. :rolleyes:

it is actually. :up:

Vepu
March 15, 2015, 03:34 PM
So we r losing by 300 runs or 10 wickets?

BanCricFan
March 15, 2015, 03:59 PM
Bangladesh likely to keep opening pair unchanged in next match.

" কিন্তু এটাও মনে রাখা প্রয়োজন, একজন খেলোয়াড়ের যখন খারাপ সময় যায়, তখন তার ওপর আস্থা রাখতে হয়, উৎসাহ দিতে হয়। তাহলে তার কাছ থেকে ভালো কিছু পাওয়া যায়।’//

Typical HaBa talk.

Are bhai World Cup QF isn't the place for providing "utshaho". Its about winning that match and then the next and then the next! You can give all your utshaho once they come back home with cup. Now its about fielding the best team for winning that QF match.

jotoshob....mejaaz kharaf!

icricket
March 15, 2015, 04:09 PM

http://www.prothombangladesh.net/2015/03/15/%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%B6%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AC%E0%A 6%95%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AA-%E0%A6%95%E0%A7%8B%E0%A7%9F%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0%E0%A 7%8D%E0%A6%9F%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%AB%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%BE/

hmm, interesting pov.
-----
After reading the article, I feel like we need to play our best instead of coming up with some excuses, theories. I say "Bring it On" and we shall do our very best performance wise and prove a point.
-----
btw, why is he banned for 3 days? :-/ :o
I enjoy reading his comments.

icricket
March 15, 2015, 04:12 PM
it is actually. :up:

Keep dreaming, bro.:smug: :big_hug:

Shubho
March 15, 2015, 04:16 PM
Don't orrie, my Bangladeshi pipols. Ueee uill win da game and send da Indians back to da India.

Hasan2k8
March 15, 2015, 04:27 PM
Really eagerly waiting for the big match.

India are the favourites, all the pressure is on India. But, this is World cup, anything is possible in a knock-out game, BD has beaten India in WC game before hence will get belief from that. in WC knock out stage it all matters on the day, whoever does the basics, all three things right will win.

InshAllah Bangladesh will win.

CricketPagolChele
March 15, 2015, 04:38 PM
InshAllah Bangladesh will win.

Ameen !

There are two things we can do for Bangladesh Team:

1. To make dua for the team so that Allah makes them victorious
2. Show our support.

Our (fans) big talk (some people already started in FB and other places) won't help the team to win at all.
We should show the world our real strength with BAT and BALL, and InshaAllah our players won't disappoint us.

Let our players fight in the field, InshaAllah they will give proper answer on that day.

Roni_uk
March 15, 2015, 04:43 PM
Winning pair needs to change. Imrul needs to be out.

shajib14
March 15, 2015, 04:51 PM
The only change that should be made is Mashrafe coming in for Tajiul. It will give us long batting line up and our spinners are not doing great anyway. Mahmudullah and Nasir can support Shakib reasonably.and then hope for the best inshaAllah.

Rifat
March 15, 2015, 05:35 PM
Don't orrie, my Bangladeshi pipols. Ueee uill win da game and send da Indians back to da India.

Shades of Sarcasm :-|

tiger1000
March 15, 2015, 06:01 PM
This is why we are doing well in this WC.

%dots faced #CWC15

SA 43.84
Au 45.25
SL 45.93
In 50.00
Bn 51.46
Ir 51.55
NZ 52.72
Z 52.73
Eg 53.47
WI 56.11
Pk 56.35
Sc 59.54
UE 64.26
Af 67

Playing less dot balls then NZ, PAk, WI, England and Zimbabwe :bravo:

To be fair, forget the dot balls, we have a superior batting line up than the ones below us, imagine we had southee or boult - not and, just one. NZ would have not come past 250.

adamnsu
March 15, 2015, 06:29 PM
Ameen !

There are two things we can do for Bangladesh Team:

1. To make dua for the team so that Allah makes them victorious
2. Show our support.

Our (fans) big talk (some people already started in FB and other places) won't help the team to win at all.
We should show the world our real strength with BAT and BALL, and InshaAllah our players won't disappoint us.

Let our players fight in the field, InshaAllah they will give proper answer on that day.

Besides cheering, I request everyone to first thank the All Mighty for getting us this far. We have had our share of luck. We have achieved so much already because of His kindness.

May Allah guide our Tigers to victory against India!

Dilscoop
March 15, 2015, 06:32 PM
Ones you make it to the KO stage anything is possible. Any team could get on a hot streak and go 3-0. What record you came in with means jack from here on out. Everyone's 0-0.

fuzzy
March 15, 2015, 07:14 PM
Taskin should play

fuzzy
March 15, 2015, 07:17 PM
Shafiul should play in place of Nasir
Spin won't be helpful vs India

anon4567
March 15, 2015, 07:26 PM
Ones you make it to the KO stage anything is possible. Any team could get on a hot streak and go 3-0. What record you came in with means jack from here on out. Everyone's 0-0.

Pakistan barely made it to KO stage in 1992 WC, coming 4th. They went on to beat the hot favourites and the group leaders New Zealand in Semis and they shocked the world again by beating England... We can do the same here.

Ace of BD
March 15, 2015, 08:13 PM
Pakistan barely made it to KO stage in 1992 WC, coming 4th. They went on to beat the hot favourites and the group leaders New Zealand in Semis and they shocked the world again by beating England... We can do the same here.

This will be our very own script. No need to make any comparison with 92. In 92, Pak couldn't have qualified if it didn't rain for them. For us, if we would be annihilated by Aussies, we would still qualify because then we would have 6 points over england's 4. Plus, people saying our NRR got affected, well, guess what, even then our NRR would have been higher because England got thrased all games very badly. Wehreas we had a very close game with Kiwis.

Rifat
March 15, 2015, 08:15 PM
Shafiul should play in place of Nasir
Spin won't be helpful vs India

Shafiul is out of touch. Nasir has something to offer with the bat

Ace of BD
March 15, 2015, 08:18 PM
I can also safely say that if we go on to win this, then definitely this would be the greatest WC victory ever. We definitely had a lower probability of winning WC than India's 83 or SL's 96. Because in those WCs, Ind had defeated WI twice, and SL had defeated India twice. Whereas, overhere, we don't have the mathematical chance of beating any team twice in the same WC. So we are really coming as underdogs. Even Pakistan defeated NZ in round robin before defeating them in semis in WC. So yes, InshAllah, script is entirely different, if Allah grants us victory. Ameen!

anon4567
March 15, 2015, 08:42 PM
তামিম আবারো খোঁচা মারবে। তবে তার আগে করবে ৯১।
সৌম্য ফিফটি পাবে না। তবে ফিরে আসার আগে করবে ৪৩।
ব্যাক টু ব্যাক সেঞ্চুরির পর এ ম্যাচে রিয়াদ ফ্লপ। মাত্র ৪।
মুশফিক কনসিসটেন্ট থাকলেও ৫৮'র বেশি য়েতে পারবে না।
সাকিবও খুব বেশি দূর যাবে না। রানের চেয়ে কম বলে ৫৩।
ঝড় তুললেও এবারও ফিফটি পাবে না সাব্বির। ফেরার অগে তার স্কোর ৪১।
মাশরাফিও শেষদিকে ঝড় তুলবে। তার ব্যাট থেকে আসবে ২৯।
এরপরও হতাশ হওয়ার কিছু নেই। মামুলি এই ৩২৭ই এনাফ।
আর যদি পরে ব্যাট করতে হয় তা হলে ৬০ রান কম করলেও নিশ্চিত হবে সেমিফাইনাল।

ma_o_mati
March 15, 2015, 08:55 PM

Great post:D

Zeeshan
March 15, 2015, 10:03 PM
no 1 will be more happy (not to confuse with rubels ember) than rabs bhai and adnan (the nightwolf) if we beat the india

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2015, 10:19 PM
আর যদি পরে ব্যাট করতে হয় তা হলে ৬০ রান কম করলেও নিশ্চিত হবে সেমিফাইনাল।Catch kintu fela jabey na. Ar fielding'a bye, over throw, wide, no ball egula na korley ....Tak dhum tak dhum...

cricbook
March 15, 2015, 10:25 PM
Lots of people talking about bangladesh that they will lose......actually it's helping more bd player's to kill the big match nerve and give it everything they got....like I said before, bd is not the same team or same guns outthere......they much more confident team now....if they can manage to play against world top 10 bowlers at this moment, I'm sure Indian bowlers won't be a factor here....yes indian batsman they r world class....so that's why if we bat first ....we should score 320 minimum..340 if possible..that's it, then show will be on....whatever happend we won't mind....because we did fight against them.....so hope for the best.

WarWolf
March 15, 2015, 10:26 PM
no 1 will be more happy (not to confuse with rubels ember) than rabs bhai and adnan (the nightwolf) if we beat the india

You have to compete with me mia. Eto shohoj!!!!!

icricket
March 15, 2015, 10:57 PM

Catch kintu fela jabey na. Ar fielding'a bye, over throw, wide, no ball egula na korley ....Tak dhum tak dhum...

inshAllah, then we'll win the game and play in the semi, and finally we'll play in the final and lift the world cup'15 trophy and create a new history. :D Pakistan did it with Imran, Sri Lanka did it with Ranatunga, and we'll do it with Mashrafe, iA :) :flag:

CricketPagolChele
March 15, 2015, 11:06 PM
inshAllah, then we'll win the game and play in the semi, and finally we'll play in the final and lift the world cup'15 trophy and create a new history. :D Pakistan did it with Imran, Sri Lanka did it with Ranatunga, and we'll do it with Mashrafe, iA :) :flag:

Ameen, May Allah make us victorious against India.

anon4567
March 15, 2015, 11:11 PM

Amin... May we be victorious against India.

Max100
March 15, 2015, 11:29 PM

nice. u have great knowledge about player and capability.

nasir and sabbir should both play. only with fielding they save 60 to 70 runs every match.plus sabbir's batting and nasir's bowling great asset against india

need good Xi selection.

my XI

tamim
Mominul or nasir (is nasir plays,we can add extra bowler)
soumya
riad
mushfiq
shakib (plz come after mushy)
sabbir
nasir
mash
taskin
rubel

if nasir plays as opener, we can rest momin and play taijul or sunny

anon4567
March 15, 2015, 11:49 PM

Well I am being very optimistic about this game, because to date this is our most important game, and is going to be no doubt our most watched game in history. I think if all our players perform to their fullest potential, 320-330 is more than possible. We have faced off against more threatening bowling lineup than Shami, Yadav and Ashwin (ie. Southee, Boult and Vettori).

Being highly optimistic is a lot better than hoping we get all out for 240, and India wins by 9 wickets..

CricketPagolChele
March 15, 2015, 11:50 PM
Anon Bhai, Apni exam er question paper with answer out Kore dilen...

Kabir
March 16, 2015, 12:14 AM
May the better team (Bangladesh) win!