PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you say WT&... why?

iDumb
April 14, 2015, 02:49 PM
THere are things in daily life that puzzles me a lot and I can't figure out why it is the way it is.. I will be listing some of them time to time... u can too if you can think of any....

1. This has happened to me numerous times. Toll on a bridge... EZ pass has >5 lanes all empty .. cash has 2 lanes with atleast a mile long line... with wait time ~30 mins...

As I pass throug the empty lanes I can't help but wonder...

WTF... WHY?

iDumb
April 14, 2015, 07:36 PM
Now i feel embarrassed to open this thread...... too much time on my hand.... i should get a second job... but too lazy..

Zeeshan
April 14, 2015, 10:41 PM
Why embarrassed? I thought you don't care about others. You are becoming too soft man.

Zunaid
April 14, 2015, 10:44 PM
Hmm.. Perhaps iDumb = Zeeshan and now they are having a conversation with each other.

iDumb
April 14, 2015, 10:56 PM
Perhaps iDumb = Zeeshan .

Why you gotta diss me like that man?

I rather be G-man than Zee man... At least the former got a future...

Zeeshan
April 14, 2015, 10:59 PM
I am majoring in philosophy yo.

Introduction

Thales was born in the city of Miletus in Ionia around 685 B.C. He was a well- known public figure in his day and was included on most lists naming the Seven Sages of Greece. It seems that his fame was not only due to his theoretical achievements, but also to more practical triumphs. Among his accomplishments he could count military engineering (he redirected the flow of a raging river so that King Croessus's army could cross), geometry (he devised a means of measuring the height of the pyramids and the distance of ships at sea using triangulation), and astronomy (in 585 B.C., using his astronomical knowledge along with the Babylonian tables of lunar and solar orbits, he was the first man to correctly predict a solar eclipse). He also wrote a guide for mariners and managed to amass a fortune by using his astronomical theories to predict the appearance of a large olive crop and then buying up all the olive presses in the surrounding area (the sole aim of this latter exploit, supposedly, was to prove that philosophers can make money if they want to). http://www.sparknotes.com/philosophy/presocratics/section1.rhtml

G-man
April 14, 2015, 11:20 PM
Why you gotta diss me like that man?

I rather be G-man than Zee man... At least the former got a future...

the future is bright for all of us!! :goal:

iDumb
April 15, 2015, 09:13 AM
the future is bright for all of us!! :goal:

I said u had a future, I didn't say it was bright.... u like reading what u wanna hear?

mufi_02
April 15, 2015, 11:25 AM
when I hear UBER drivers in NYC making $2k just on weekends. wtf? how? why???

aklemalp
April 15, 2015, 02:12 PM
I am majoring in philosophy yo.

http://www.sparknotes.com/philosophy/presocratics/section1.rhtml

Plato's description of Aristotle?

iDumb
April 16, 2015, 09:03 AM
UBER drivers?

The drivers can be annoying sometimes. They don't think they are cab drivers for some reason...
THey always wanna start small talk. .. I am NOT a morning person, recnelty I woke up late cuz i didn't have enough sleep...and was late for work so I ubered... I just wanted a quiet ride

driver "hows you day today going?"
Me (inside my head): "STFU and drive!"
Me (verbalized): "it just started...just hope I don't get fired..mad late bro..."
driver: "Maan been there...blah blah"
Me (inside)... "..*don't say it don'at say it don't say it..suppress..."

G-man
April 16, 2015, 06:30 PM
I said u had a future, I didn't say it was bright.... u like reading what u wanna hear?

you implied it. you wouldn't want to be me if I didn't have a bright future.

iDumb
April 16, 2015, 07:02 PM
you implied it. you wouldn't want to be me if I didn't have a bright future.

I said I rather be you than Zeeshan. Hardly a compliment.

G-man
April 16, 2015, 07:48 PM
I said I rather be you than Zeeshan. Hardly a compliment.

your comments make me go WTF. but you play smart game- you say dumb things so I say smart things that you learn from. smart fella you are.

ammark
April 16, 2015, 09:42 PM
Things that make me go WT&:

iDumb and G-man's passive aggressive man love. Get a room you two.

G-man
April 16, 2015, 09:46 PM
i like like iDumb a lot.

Tigers_eye
April 16, 2015, 10:07 PM
Things that make you go hmmm!!

iDumb
April 16, 2015, 11:43 PM
Things that make you go hmmm!!

this sentence of yours gave me an urge to listen to this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bf4E9mVDYdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jadukor
April 17, 2015, 02:16 AM
The existence of Justin Bieber

al-Sagar
April 17, 2015, 06:13 AM
this thread .... seriously this thread ... this is the first thread in BC that made me say WT&... of thread is this ... ... ...

Tigers_eye
April 17, 2015, 08:45 AM
this sentence of yours gave me an urge to listen to this

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bf4E9mVDYdA" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Nice song. :) Did you do a google search on "things that make you go hmm"? It was done by C + C music factory. '91.