PDA

View Full Version : Emergency help plugin!!!!!

Zeeshan
May 1, 2015, 05:28 PM
Okay I have a confession to make. I haven't watched a single live session of the match. Yet I ranted at Isam bhai lol, poked at Donal, got four comments published in CI match threads lol and blah blah.

The night before Day 1, I did system recovery. Obviously I needed plugin but everytime I install Adobe it says "Connection error". I enabled everything in Mozilla Firefox.

Any help please? I really want to watch tonight's match. Link promised. Help!!!!

Nasif
May 1, 2015, 06:15 PM
Chrome has flash preinstalled, so that should resolve your issue.

Current generation of Firefox has flash disabled by default. Make sure you enable it. You will see a block icon on the address bar (left side), click on it to enable/disable flash.

Zeeshan
May 1, 2015, 06:19 PM
Thank you soooooo much Nasif da. Ami emoni ahammok amar mathay ei buddhi ta dhuklo na Chrome bebohar korte.

Will give it a shot with Chrome. But problem with Firefox is it doesn't even show Flash, that I need to enable it. Because when I tried installing Adobe Flash, it gave "connection error" and stopped installing it.

Let me check chrome.

Zeeshan
May 1, 2015, 06:23 PM
Nasif bhai you are a life saver!!!! It works fine for Chrome. I will do anything for you from now on....free car wash I got cha!! :big_hug:

iDumb
May 1, 2015, 06:41 PM
Cha diya gari dhoi? eita to kokhono shuni nai.