PDA

View Full Version : Is Bangladesh richer than African countries?

BogaKhaa
May 13, 2015, 03:56 PM
exc. South Africa and the Arab countries to the north

Zeeshan
May 13, 2015, 06:53 PM
I would like to know more about your motivation behind your thesis statement.

iDumb
May 14, 2015, 08:13 AM
Amazing this guy managed 25 posts.... survived 2 months without any one even put a simple thought on his nick...

no sylheti moderator....

Out of all people *I* notice this bangla... that's a shame....

Rubu
May 14, 2015, 12:45 PM
Amazing this guy managed 25 posts.... survived 2 months without any one even put a simple thought on his nick...

no sylheti moderator....

Out of all people *I* notice this bangla... that's a shame....

What I got from it is: Boga is a variation of "Bok" (cranes). Taller people will often have the nickname boga. Khaa is of course, short for Khan.

I don't see a problem, and I'm not from Sylhet.

BogaKhaa
May 14, 2015, 02:00 PM
I would like to know more about your motivation behind your thesis statement.

Some Africans at work were saying that Bdesh is poor than Africa. I disagree but am not completely sure, as countries like Nigeria have oil.

iDumb
May 14, 2015, 03:20 PM
I don't see a problem, and I'm not from Sylhet.

Thats the problem. Ask the guy what he meant or ask a sylheti person here. :facepalm:

BogaKhaa
May 14, 2015, 05:50 PM
Thats the problem. Ask the guy what he meant or ask a sylheti person here. :facepalm:

I am not from Sylhet.
Now, can we stick to topic ?

iDumb
May 14, 2015, 05:57 PM
I am not from Sylhet.
Now, can we stick to topic ?

your topic is silly...

I am not ARab but I know few arabic curses.... You not from sylhet doesn't really answer the question....

Tell us wha'ts the meaning of your handle?

Rubu's explanation doesn't make sense... Khan has one a... Khaa is to suggest Eat and you figure out what the other word means

dolcevita
May 14, 2015, 06:31 PM
Bangladesh is poor than some african countries and rich than others. But bd face same challenge than most of African countries : corrupt and incompetent politician and bureaucrats, failed institution, cultural burden.

BogaKhaa
May 15, 2015, 02:23 PM
Bangladesh is poor than some african countries and rich than others. But bd face same challenge than most of African countries : corrupt and incompetent politician and bureaucrats, failed institution, cultural burden.
Thanks, is there a site that I can colsutl to find out .. let's say what is the bank balance of each country ?

BogaKhaa
May 15, 2015, 03:08 PM
Found my own answer
http://www.economywatch.com/economic-statistics/year/2015/

Tailey , only African country richer than us
Nigeria

Jadukor
May 15, 2015, 07:52 PM
South Africa as well.

One World
May 15, 2015, 09:17 PM
Rather focus here, if the GOV only utilizing 14% of total GDP where is the rest 86% going?

http://www.economywatch.com/economic-statistics/economic-indicators/General_Government_Total_Expenditure_Percentage_GD P/2015/

BogaKhaa
May 16, 2015, 04:08 PM
Rather focus here, if the GOV only utilizing 14% of total GDP where is the rest 86% going?

http://www.economywatch.com/economic-statistics/economic-indicators/General_Government_Total_Expenditure_Percentage_GD P/2015/

There has to be a logical explanation. China utilizes only 28% as well.