PDA

View Full Version : Arnob's New Album Khoob Doob

RazabQ
May 28, 2015, 03:32 PM
Anyone knows where to buy it (legally)?
Those who've heard it - thoughts?

iDumb
May 29, 2015, 07:03 AM
I guess no body likes Arnob in this site and I don't mean just the singer.

khoob doob? haha... sounds a lot like door knob..

anyways we can use this thread for better usage like bringing in light the new generation bands etc... haven't heard bangla songs in a long time.

Jadukor
May 29, 2015, 07:16 AM
More into Nemesis, Cryptic Fate kinda stuff. Arnob makes good music though.

iDumb
May 29, 2015, 07:20 AM
Stick to the topic bro. No body really cares what kinda garbage you are into.

Jadukor
May 29, 2015, 07:50 AM
I am a rebel. Your garbage opinion is of no concern to me. Your crappy sound system is probably suitable for Momtaj.

iDumb
May 29, 2015, 07:55 AM
You wish you could listen to Momtaj the way I listen to her.... In fact I am gonna go blast momtaj right now in my Nasif recommended Harman kardon. The sound gets to the soul..

My neighbors are gonna hate you today....

Jadukor
May 29, 2015, 08:00 AM
Your neighbors probably already filed for a fake witness protection program to get away from you. Better go and check if they are still the same people. At least you didnt go adamnsu on the sound system. Too bad the tv or your musical sophistication wont match it. Honestly you should just listen to those tiny pencil battery radios.

mufi_02
May 29, 2015, 08:28 AM
Didn't know Arnob had a new album. Will give it a listen for sure. Arguably, he is the best musician at BD right now.

Cryptic Fate, Nemesis are good but they are no match for the classic Bangla bands of the 80s and 90s. Listen to first 2 mins of "Obak Bhalobasha" by Warfaze and you will see the difference of music then and now. Black(w/tahsan)/Artcell/Aurthohin were the last true great Bangla bands. The current ones are just decent.

Jadukor
May 29, 2015, 08:45 AM
Didn't know Arnob had a new album. Will give it a listen for sure. Arguably, he is the best musician at BD right now.

Cryptic Fate, Nemesis are good but they are no match for the classic Bangla bands of the 80s and 90s. Listen to first 2 mins of "Obak Bhalobasha" by Warfaze and you will see the difference of music then and now. Black(w/tahsan)/Artcell/Aurthohin were the last true great Bangla bands. The current ones are just decent.
Lol maa er kasey mamabari golpo

iDumb
May 29, 2015, 08:54 AM
Jadukor why are you always online? DOn't you have a job or is your wife the sole earner? She needs to cut the cord.

Jadukor
May 29, 2015, 09:05 AM
Naa dude unlike you, i dont live on handouts. I can multi-task. Besides annoying people, what other job do you do so well bro?

Nocturnal
May 29, 2015, 05:00 PM
http://paimages.prothom-alo.com/contents/cache/images/350x0x1/uploads/media/2015/05/30/7a714197582cc9cd0852f25cff0027ec-7.jpg

[বাংলা]আয়োজনটা বেচাবিক্রির। কিন্তু ভিড় আর সবার ছবি তোলার হুলুস্থুল দেখে বোঝাই যাচ্ছে না আসল ঘটনাটা কী? ঘটনা হলো, গানের মানুষ অর্ণব হয়ে গেছেন ফেরিওয়ালা। কথামতো তিনি গত বৃহস্পতিবার তাঁর নতুন একক অ্যালবাম খুব ডুব প্রকাশ করেছেন। আর সেই সিডি নিয়েই অর্ণব এখন ছুটছেন, জনে জনে তা বিক্রি করছেন। দর্শক-শ্রোতারাও সিডি বেচার এই অভিনব কৌশল দেখে হুমড়ি খেয়ে পড়েছেন। সিডি বিক্রির পাশাপাশি ক্ষণে ক্ষণে খালি গলায় দু–এক লাইন গান গাইছেন অর্ণব। ক্রেতারা কিনছেন সিডি, দেখছেন অর্ণবকে, অটোগ্রাফ নিচ্ছেন, চলছে সেলফি তোলা। শুধু গানের সিডি নয়, এর সঙ্গে অর্ণব দিচ্ছেন তাঁর আঁকা চিত্রকর্মও। ক্রেতারা দারুণ খুশি এই বাড়তি পাওয়ায়। গতকাল অর্ণব সিডি বিক্রি করেন ফ্যাশন হাউস আড়ংয়ের আসাদগেটের শোরুমে [/বাংলা]

http://m.prothom-alo.com/entertainment/article/540898/ফেরিওয়ালা-অর্ণব

Zeeshan
May 30, 2015, 03:45 AM
trolling to bhaloi cholchilo....bondho korlenkano noc da.... bondho korei apni to boro ek troll hoye galen

simon
May 30, 2015, 04:59 AM
Arnob is my most favorite composer in BD, I dont rate his singing much but his composition is very unique
8 lakh taka from this album will be donated to build a school in Bandarban
He is selling his albums live
But I learned from a reliable post that it will be on itunes, but dont know when.

promo
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VeCWQ7chjgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>