PDA

View Full Version : **Memorable Moment/s of 2015 (Your Opinion)

aklemalp
December 12, 2015, 09:49 PM
The year is about to come to an end in less than 3 weeks time. I thought that this would be a nice way of recollecting things that were somewhat monumental (to a certain extent ) to us. List what you want to without getting too personal or breaking forum rules.

Here I go:

1- Wins in WC 2015

2- Riyad's consecutive centuries

3- Consecutive series wins in ODIs against Pakistan, India, and South Africa

4- Mustafizur, the Prince of Mirpur-> 11 wickets in 2 matches.

5- Game of Thrones: Drogon rescues Danaerys, Jon Snow getting betrayed by his brothers and stabbed.

6- Meeting fellow BCF Members: bros. Mufi_02, Rifat, IDUMB, Ajfar, and Roman.

7- Kagiso Rabada

8- Bujhee kom bro and I following the Bangladesh Women's team, taking the # of posts in a thread over 100

9- Banglacricket Forum crashing

10- picking(deliberately ) the worst fantasy team in the history of fantasy teams

11- Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary.

12- following an uncertain Mets team making the World Series.

13- ... Jahanara Alam

Krishna
December 12, 2015, 11:40 PM
Outside of cricket
WAR Criminal justice done aka death penalty finalised :)

In Cricket -
1) Wins in WC aka Querterfinal berth. :)

aklemalp
December 13, 2015, 11:47 AM
14- Watching Sabbir Rahman getting back to form.

15- Darren Sammy's stunning catch just millimeters in front of the boundary line.

Zeeshan
December 13, 2015, 02:39 PM
If these are your memorable moments of 2015...then I seriously worry for you aklemalp. U r single rite?

aklemalp
December 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
If these are your memorable moments of 2015...then I seriously worry for you aklemalp. U r single rite?

Worried about what?

brockley
December 13, 2015, 04:56 PM
France no1 for me.
Um cricket,the upsets at the world cup.As well as the day night test,went down to the wire,exciting game.

iDumb
December 15, 2015, 01:55 PM

i think those are very good memorable moments.. what's yours?

iDumb
December 15, 2015, 02:29 PM
My memorable moments 2015:

1. Attended every single session of my son's soccer practice. He is only 2 :p
2. Celebrated 5 year wedding anniversary (waiter in the restaurant had hard time believing it).
3. Visited Bangladesh after one and half decade (lots of memories there including attending a Bangladesh cricket match; getting treated like a king at the in laws etc)
4. Met few faces from the site.
5. Haven't got a single traffic ticket.

and many many more
-----------------

Bad memories of 2015:
- Do not feel as safe as I used to anywhere anymore specially now that I have a kid
- Got discriminated; got taken advantage of
- Unable to buy a house - got out bidden
- Hacking of Ashley Madison.

and many many more

aklemalp
December 15, 2015, 07:09 PM
^^congrats to you bro.

iDumb
December 16, 2015, 10:44 AM
Don't congratulate me - those are not achievements but memorable moments for me... I am very bad when it comes to remembering things....but overall I think 2015 was a good year for me. I have been blessed with a lot, should not complain. Hoping for a better 2016.

aklemalp
December 16, 2015, 10:48 AM
^^ahh, maybe I was too over the top there. But I was congratulating you on ur wedding anniversary.
Peace and prosperity for 2016.

bujhee kom
December 26, 2015, 12:27 PM
The year is about to come to an end in less than 3 weeks time. I thought that this would be a nice way of recollecting things that were somewhat monumental (to a certain extent ) to us. List what you want to without getting too personal or breaking forum rules.

Here I go:

8- Bujhee kom bro and I following the Bangladesh Women's team, taking the # of posts in a thread over 100

13- ... Jahanara Alam

Thank you my dearest aklemalp! I also had a the best of time with you. Love you, my brother.

Jahanara Alam all the way! :flag:

aklemalp
December 27, 2015, 09:06 AM
Thank you my dearest aklemalp! I also had a the best of time with you. Love you, my brother.

Jahanara Alam all the way! :flag:

Respect brother Bujhee Kom. For moments like these on BC are invaluable.

One Love. One Heart. Let's get together and feel alright....Bob Marley.

ReZ_1
December 27, 2015, 09:54 PM
2015! It has given me so many I could have wished for... yet I missed out so many things I never wished for...

Memories of 2015

In cricket
Win against England in the world cup
Series win against Ind, Pak, SA. A memory of life time..
AB deviliars...
Kamal resignation from ICC with drama..
Finally a fast bowler.. Mustafiz
Been here in BC for almost 3 yrs... whenever my mood goes off or finds nothing to do in the web turn on to BC, don't realize when time passes by reading lots of view points from different persons regarding my most passionate thing the cricket.

In personal life
First time in my life got the opportunity to come outside of Bangladesh not to mention the first time airplane experience and eventually started my PhD study in a new country and unfamiliar environment.
I hardly have seen cricket games in internet back home. But made the full use of it during BPL and done a research on which chorai links are the best in the business..
Fallen in love for the first time in my life in this 2015...

Zeeshan
December 27, 2015, 10:04 PM
-avoiding that halua near boutique store at la
-free 1/8th with a dutch pre roll at local pharma;ab
-kiss from a homeless dude with no id for buying himliquor
-gorilla glue
-grindr
-tindr
-stumblr
-Nasif's like button that people barely uses
-etc

Jadukor
December 27, 2015, 10:52 PM
1. First trip to Africa
2. Holiday at Mariott Vacation Club
3. Maiden Album
4. Eid in Dhaka
5. Star Wars

iDumb
December 27, 2015, 11:42 PM
Fallen in love for the first time in my life in this 2015...

Congratulations! That's potentially may be the best or worst thing that happened to you.

Zeeshan
December 27, 2015, 11:56 PM
Falling in love is easy......falling in love AND not being friendzoned is the hard part.

iDumb
December 28, 2015, 01:07 AM
Falling in love is easy......falling in love AND not being friendzoned is the hard part.

Bhaiya can't even find any girl to talk to forget about being friendzoned.. first there has to be a girl willing to talk...tarpor love, friendzoned, enemies etc.

iDumb
December 28, 2015, 01:08 AM
-avoiding that halua near boutique store at la
-free 1/8th with a dutch pre roll at local pharma;ab
-kiss from a homeless dude with no id for buying himliquor
-gorilla glue
-grindr
-tindr
-stumblr
-Nasif's like button that people barely uses
-etc

try to say things that actually happened to you... I don't think you got kiss from a homeless guy... why would anyone kiss you? that's disgusting.

shayanjameel
December 28, 2015, 01:14 AM
Whwn i went to Dubai in March for company visit.