PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas people.

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:30 PM
:)
And have a happy new year.:up:

NoName
December 24, 2015, 06:32 PM
Merry Christmas to you too bud!

aklemalp
December 24, 2015, 06:35 PM
"You better watch out.. is coming to town."

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:35 PM
Cheers NoName.:)

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:36 PM
Ha Ha santa.:lol:
Got my presents already.

aklemalp
December 24, 2015, 06:39 PM
The first xmas in nyc wherr it feels like Christmas in guyana.

Warm warm temperature.

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:48 PM
Hot is it?,we are mild downunder,with rain later.
But hey its christmas.

mac
December 24, 2015, 07:09 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

simon
December 24, 2015, 07:30 PM
Happy hollydays everyone.

aklemalp
December 24, 2015, 08:02 PM
Hot is it?,we are mild downunder,with rain later.
But hey its christmas.

High 60s and humid. Merry Christmas to you brockley bro...and a happy new year

icricket
December 24, 2015, 08:38 PM
Happy Holidays to my bc friends. :)

Jadukor
December 24, 2015, 10:28 PM
Merry Christmas brockley

brockley
December 24, 2015, 10:51 PM
Merry Christmas guys and happy new year.:)

tonoy
December 25, 2015, 12:59 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. I will be driving through the Rocky Mountains during the holidays.

roman
December 25, 2015, 11:45 AM
Happy Holidays. Warmest Xmas ever.

Zeeshan
December 25, 2015, 04:03 PM
flamewar tamewar koi? thread derelment koi gelo?

merry xmas

iDumb
December 26, 2015, 07:50 AM
Merry Christmas. One of my favorite holidays... Makes me feel cheery inside all the time ..

bujhee kom
December 26, 2015, 12:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters!
May Jesus Christ's (PBUH) spirit, sacrifice and salvation live among all human beings.

And a Happy New Year. Best wishes.

bujhee kom
December 24, 2016, 12:04 PM
A warm and joyous Christmas wish to all!
May Jesus Christ's (PBUH) spirit, sacrifice and salvation live among all human beings.

Happy Chanukah to all as well.

And a Happy New Year, 2017. Always best wishes.

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 01:28 PM
^ People need to stop being so sensitive about non issue BS like that. That's exactly why we get Trump. Worse than complaining about "happy holidays" or starbucks cups that aren't "christmasy" enough. FYI, it has only 20 posts over 2 xmas.

Xmas is my one of my favorite holidays. It's so organized and cheerfully good times!

Happy holiday season to all

NoName
December 24, 2016, 01:59 PM
Amazing. I knew there would be thread on this in fc section and it would have more posts than the last eid mubarak thread.

Merry Christmas!

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 03:38 PM
But don't try enforce something on me.
Enforce something on you!?? Now you've pissed me off!

Please tell me who held a gun to your head and made you click this thread to post bitchin comments? Stop being a bigot! I've been anti-ban but I hope you get banned for going out of your way to start something and for being a bigot! If someone came to our Eid thread and started talking **** they'd most def won't live to see another post.

No point in trying to educate you by screaming at you over the internet, because your mind has been set and brainwashed and won't likely to change your ways. Sad that it says you live in one of the multicultural cities, yet you haven't lost your geramdesh murkho way of life.

So goodbye bigot!

NoName
December 24, 2016, 03:40 PM
Rebel all you want, like. Each go to their own graves. Each to his own.

But don't try enforce something on me, or others that don't believe in something. Just like how you wouldn't like me saying to you, not to wish M xmas to othere, as it's meaning contradicts to what we believe in Islam, about Prophet Isa (as).

Btw. I didn't find it funny, your reply to me in that manner.

You're the one that entered this thread throwing a hissy fit.

Happy Holidays, tis the season to be joly! :)

NoName
December 24, 2016, 03:47 PM
I feel sorry for the poor souls who unbeknownst says 'Merry Christmas' to our insecure sensitive brothers in the West. Its no wonder our image is in shambles

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 03:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters!

And a Happy New Year. Best wishes.

A warm and joyous Christmas wish to all!

Happy Chanukah to all as well.

And a Happy New Year, 2017. Always best wishes.

Thanks BK for spreading the love and joy year-to-year! It was good to have you around this year, even if it was less frequently.

Wish everyone a nice and happy ending to 2016 and a solid start to 2017! Love!

kalpurush
December 24, 2016, 07:33 PM
Wish you all my BC friends a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year 2017 :)

Jadukor
December 24, 2016, 07:54 PM
I feel sorry for the poor souls who unbeknownst says 'Merry Christmas' to our insecure sensitive brothers in the West. Its no wonder our image is in shambles

My thoughts exactly.

Merry Christmas to BC friends

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 08:50 PM
I'd recommend this holiday you all watch the Netflix standup special by Michael Che. It's a good laugh and covers a lot of topics. Good one for the holidays. If you don't know who he is, he's one of the new "Weekend Update" correspondents on SNL. Look him up, he's funny.

If you don't have Netflix you can try online, I'm sure it's available on some streams.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BuWmelfSTHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

simon
December 25, 2016, 08:31 AM
I enjoy Christmas times a lot more than 31st , I see no fun saying goodbye & welcoming a new year, whereas Christmas is pretty cool, brings back childhood memories when Cartoon network will show special cartoons for christmas.
beautiful decorations, people buying gifts, families going out together.
Something magical about it.

Mas_UK25
December 25, 2016, 11:41 AM
lol at sensitive and insecure. Far from it.

If only you could do some research on what that exactly means, find out how it came about, who invented it. And see yourself why, how it contradicts to the Islamic belief.

Like I said. Each to his own. You do watch you want to do, but don't try making it ok for the rest as, you see it.

Sure you can wish others happy holidays. But...

Anyway. Happy holidays. :D

Jadukor
December 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
Like I said. Each to his own. You do watch you want to do, but don't try making it ok for the rest as, you see it.

who is shoving merry Christmas down your throat? did we post it on your facebook or in your personal profile? If you don't like it just don't post on this thread. It is simple and very easy to ignore. There is no rest of us here.. only you who is complaining. Follow your own advice.

Dilscoop
December 25, 2016, 02:34 PM
^ Since he keeps saying that, I actually went and left him nice christmas wishes in his profile page. I think you all should do the same. :)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Spread the love!

brockley
December 25, 2016, 03:17 PM
Merry xmas guys and happy new year,or conversely happy holidays,have a quiet one today and watch the cricket.

bujhee kom
December 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks BK for spreading the love and joy year-to-year! It was good to have you around this year, even if it was less frequently.

Wish everyone a nice and happy ending to 2016 and a solid start to 2017! Love!

My dearest Dilscoop, I genuinely appreciate your bold powerful voice and I love reading your posts. And absolutely admire your mind, thoughts and the way you see this world which sadly is often filled with garbage. You are a great humanist and I love that about you.

Thank you dear moderators and Admins, for removing the offending post(s) from this thread.

aklemalp
December 25, 2016, 07:36 PM
Merry Christmas to all my fellow BC members and their families who are observing it.

Gotta say, one of my favorite holiday of the year....

Also, happy Hanukkah....

And boxing day...and first day of Kwanzaa...

Peace, everyone.

icricket
December 25, 2016, 11:21 PM
It's that time of the year again. Happy holidays, everyone! Cheers :)

brockley
December 25, 2016, 11:48 PM
Christmas has always been celebrated in my family,even tho we are not a christian family.
2 pagans,2 christians,I buddhist,my mother was a nominal christian my dad an atheist.
But christmas has an always has been a special time,a time of celebration a time to eat,a time to open presents.,a time 2 share.

NoName
December 26, 2016, 01:43 AM
Christmas has always been celebrated in my family,even tho we are not a christian family.
2 pagans,2 christians,I buddhist,my mother was a nominal christian my dad an atheist.
But christmas has an always has been a special time,a time of celebration a time to eat,a time to open presents.,a time 2 share.

There is nothing wrong with that, the celebrations, theme and undertone has become a cultural norm in the West more so than religious nowadays. Only difference probably is the religious folks go to church while the non-religious/non-Christians don't.

oyecaptain
December 26, 2016, 04:57 AM
Marry Christmas All user

brockley
December 26, 2016, 06:08 PM
Thanx No Name:).
Its the time of the year we also get time off.
But it is a special time.
Religion never played a role in our family.

bujhee kom
December 18, 2017, 11:36 AM
Wishing all the BC members a wonderful Holiday season.

Merry Christmas and a beautiful New Year.
Peace, health and happiness.

aklemalp
December 18, 2017, 11:56 AM
Merry Christmas to all.

Yankees
December 18, 2017, 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year!

BengaliPagol
December 21, 2017, 12:29 AM
Happy hollydays everyone.

a nice safe strategic statement from a muslim pov. :)

brockley
December 21, 2017, 01:11 AM
You too guys.Not long now.
Head to Canberra on Saturday,to see family.

Jadukor
December 21, 2017, 01:18 AM
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all

DinRaat.
December 21, 2017, 05:28 AM

This is a quote from No Name, can someone genuinely explain this to me.

DinRaat.
December 21, 2017, 05:29 AM
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to Y'all

Islam says to respect other religions, I am making sure I do that. That is also apart of faith.

bujhee kom
December 21, 2017, 06:17 AM
Merry Christmas to all.
May Jesus Christ's (PBUH) spirit, sacrifice and salvation live among all human beings.*

Peace, love and harmony.

*Although Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus Christ's (PBUH) birthday or has no religious connection with Christianity.
Jesus Christ's (PBUH), I believe was born in Spring or early Summer in Nazareth. The time for Christmas is based on a celebration of the seasons (changes) and harvest(!). But this is when and it has been, observed by the people of Christian/Catholic faiths, that's all that matter.

Correction: Jesus Christ (PBUH) was born in Bathelham.

The Book of Mormon states that Jesus (PBUH) was missing, the book stopped talking about Jesus (PBUH) for several chapters.
The Mormons in the U.S. claim that during that time Jesus was in the U.S. - visitng the 'other' Holy land - Utah!!! Hehehe...I kid you not!

bujhee kom
December 21, 2017, 06:19 AM
Happy Hanukah to all.
Mazol Tov.
Peace, love and harmony.

One World
December 21, 2017, 09:57 AM
Happy Chanukah

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/38x6kWB-xD4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roy_1
December 21, 2017, 10:31 AM
I love all festivals, I like seeing happy and cheerful faces cuz that makes me happy. Merry Christmas brothers :big_hug:

Yankees
December 21, 2017, 01:53 PM
This is a quote from No Name, can someone genuinely explain this to me.

Allow me.

Some brothers believe that doing something as trivial as wishing someone Merry Christmas is bad because blah blah blah.... haram and blah blah blah...un Islamic... and blah blah blah idol worship.

What NoName is referring to is that when those in the west unknowingly greet one of those Muslims, the response will probably be a grunt, angry shout, "F you", no response...literally anything but a "Merry Christmas to you too". This only strengthens the image of the stereotypical Muslim man as one of a bearded mullah that stares angrily at the infidels around him. The image of a Muslim that is insular, has no care for those outside the faith, no interest in assimilating into the western country that's given them the economic opportunity they don't get back home. THe unfriendly gruff that has nothing but disdain and loathing for the decadent western ways. One who is so crippled by his faith that he can't even utter mere words without feeling shame and seeking repentance.

As a wise man once said "Its no wonder our image is in shambles."

aklemalp
December 21, 2017, 01:55 PM
I'll introduce some controversy, let's see if it sells (got it?)

It's Christmas Father, not Santa Claus

One World
December 21, 2017, 02:26 PM
Allow me.

Some brothers believe that doing something as trivial as wishing someone Merry Christmas is bad because blah blah blah.... haram and blah blah blah...un Islamic... and blah blah blah idol worship.

What NoName is referring to is that when those in the west unknowingly greet one of those Muslims, the response will probably be a grunt, angry shout, "F you", no response...literally anything but a "Merry Christmas to you too". This only strengthens the image of the stereotypical Muslim man as one of a bearded mullah that stares angrily at the infidels around him. The image of a Muslim that is insular, has no care for those outside the faith, no interest in assimilating into the western country that's given them the economic opportunity they don't get back home. THe unfriendly gruff that has nothing but disdain and loathing for the decadent western ways. One who is so crippled by his faith that he can't even utter mere words without feeling shame and seeking repentance.

As a wise man once said "Its no wonder our image is in shambles."

Another wise man recently said "culture eats strategy for breakfast".

aklemalp
December 21, 2017, 02:45 PM
Another wise man recently said "culture eats strategy for breakfast".

Another wise man once said "Let dem talk, dat is all they can do"

There. We have our 3 wise men.

One World
December 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
Wow, how did that even happen? It is incredibly important to be open and accessible and treat people fairly and look them in the eye and tell them what is on your mind.To protect themselves, people those who are worried about blasphemy should spend time understanding what specific scriptures tell about tolerance and may be listen to experts in media/youtube/personal connection. It is always how you make them feel, does not matter how it was presented or said. If it renders altruist view with truancy and honest expression of concern that what matters.The individual should keep himself focused on a very clear strategy of modernizing the thought process.
In an alien condition it is important to understand their culture and assess its intended and unintended effects.

Again I am just a messenger :).

adamnsu
December 21, 2017, 07:59 PM
Happy Holidays!

Night_wolf
December 22, 2017, 11:34 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone

simon
December 25, 2017, 06:48 AM
hope/wish everyone having a very good time.

brockley
December 27, 2017, 06:46 AM
Not been the best xmas so far.
Sister is talking down 2 me lecturing me,giving me the silent treatment last 2-3 days.
My nephew is a spoilt brat ate all my chocolate I had heaps there,he didn't even thank me and my brother for his xmas money,my sister did't thank us for her presents.BTW he is 16 he doesn't give presents he only recieves them.
Can't wait for my sister and nephew to leave Coota the day after tomorrow.
And I missed cricket at my sisters,no cricket rule.

Will definitely leave my nephew out of my will,he is a hateful child.My close friends are definitely more family to me.Thanks for listening 2 my rant.Hope you guys have a blessed new year.

bujhee kom
December 27, 2017, 09:32 AM
Sorry to hear that Brockley.
Yeah, totally cut him off, the 16 years old nephew. Include him in your Will, my hass...are you nuts? DOn't give him nothing.
Tell your sister to teach him some manners or else, tell her and the boy that you will give him a serious whipping! IS it okay to beat his hass? I mean in Australia? In my country, where I come from, I would have whooped his hass til he goes to a monastery and turns into a full-time monk/ nun!
What a jerk...eating all your candies! Listen brother, next year, give him no money. Tell your bother to do the same. Tell the boy to get a 'job'! And tell him that he is old enough to deliver pizza, groceries or what not and give his parents and uncles gifts.

DO you and your brother really live in a town called Cootta? In Bengali it means Dog/.

aklemalp
December 27, 2017, 09:40 AM
Well to his defense, he's 16.. the age of rebellion.

But it's Christmas time, should have decency and decorum.

brockley
December 27, 2017, 10:27 AM
Cootamunđra.Place of many cows and sheep.
He is a spoilt brat.Át 16 he should give gifts.in the past he wouldn't say hello

It was rediculous i had not have coffee or coke after 830,as i havea weak bladder.
Its as if i have been at boot cámp foŕ a week.

bujhee kom
December 27, 2017, 10:53 AM
Are you kidding me, Brockley? She can't make you not drink coffee and soda after 8...that is ridiculous! You are an old grown man! Sister has no right to do this to you, her old grown up brother - when she does not even teach her own kid, a sixteen years old - simple manners to say hi to her uncles or say 'thank you' after receiving gifts????

I would have asked my sister to leave and given the kid a hard kick in the butt! And would have taken the money I gave him as gift.

Sixteen, rebel? What rebellion? rebellion by not saying 'thank you' to your uncle after receiving cash from him? How about being a rebel and say I am not going to take the money in the first place - first? You can't eat the cake and keep it too! Rebel my hass! That is NOT rebellion, that is just plain old RUDENESS, lack of simple manner, laziness and growing up feeling 'entitled'!

bujhee kom
December 27, 2017, 11:00 AM
Brockley, I want to meet this kid and your sister... I will give them a piece of my mind on your behalf, I am telling you, brother!

aklemalp
December 27, 2017, 11:00 AM
Was just putting something out.

I've been 16 once

aklemalp
December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
But I have had my fair share of discipline, the same kind Bujhee kom is referring to.

Changed my way of thinking. ...discipline

Roy_1
December 27, 2017, 11:49 AM
Not been the best xmas so far.
Sister is talking down 2 me lecturing me,giving me the silent treatment last 2-3 days.
My nephew is a spoilt brat ate all my chocolate I had heaps there,he didn't even thank me and my brother for his xmas money,my sister did't thank us for her presents.BTW he is 16 he doesn't give presents he only recieves them.
Can't wait for my sister and nephew to leave Coota the day after tomorrow.
And I missed cricket at my sisters,no cricket rule.

Will definitely leave my nephew out of my will,he is a hateful child.My close friends are definitely more family to me.Thanks for listening 2 my rant.Hope you guys have a blessed new year.

I am so sorry to hear that mate. Kids that age can be real insensitive jerks, I know, I used to be one not so long ago.

brockley
December 27, 2017, 11:53 AM
THANKS Aklemalp and Buhjee.
My sister will come round,she does this ignores you then does the opposite.
But my nephew is a concern.
In my will,if my brother dies first I will have 2 houses,plus some cash.
And would rather leave my goods to friends who have been like family.
I am lucky I have 5 good close friends,maybe more I can count on 1 hand.
Plus I have friends on this forum and another.

My sister says he has trouble relating to adults.But the Jibberish he comes out with is out of this world.He has himself deep into cartoons,games etc,and when he talks 2 adults he talks on another dimension.I see him having problems when he goes 2 uni.

brockley
December 27, 2017, 11:58 AM
Thanks Roy.

I used to get a hand round the back of the head when I was out of line,even when I wasn't.
I remember the first gift I gave was my blocks which I wrapped rather badly for another member of the family.
I learnt to give gifts young.

DinRaat.
December 27, 2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks Roy.

I used to get a hand round the back of the head when I was out of line,even when I wasn't.
I remember the first gift I gave was my blocks which I wrapped rather badly for another member of the family.
I learnt to give gifts young.

Mate, be grateful you got a gift, at the rate we are going gifts will soon be digitalised.

brockley
December 28, 2017, 09:30 PM
Nah got money or gift cards.
Or got the gift from my nephew that my sister bought.
Gee at 16 you'd think he'd be independent enough to buy gifts.
Was seeing the writing on the wall,when at 12 he was not giving gifts now its not funny anymore.