PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas people.

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:30 PM
:)
And have a happy new year.:up:

NoName
December 24, 2015, 06:32 PM
Merry Christmas to you too bud!

aklemalp
December 24, 2015, 06:35 PM
"You better watch out.. is coming to town."

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:35 PM
Cheers NoName.:)

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:36 PM
Ha Ha santa.:lol:
Got my presents already.

aklemalp
December 24, 2015, 06:39 PM
The first xmas in nyc wherr it feels like Christmas in guyana.

Warm warm temperature.

brockley
December 24, 2015, 06:48 PM
Hot is it?,we are mild downunder,with rain later.
But hey its christmas.

mac
December 24, 2015, 07:09 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

simon
December 24, 2015, 07:30 PM
Happy hollydays everyone.

aklemalp
December 24, 2015, 08:02 PM
Hot is it?,we are mild downunder,with rain later.
But hey its christmas.

High 60s and humid. Merry Christmas to you brockley bro...and a happy new year

icricket
December 24, 2015, 08:38 PM
Happy Holidays to my bc friends. :)

Jadukor
December 24, 2015, 10:28 PM
Merry Christmas brockley

brockley
December 24, 2015, 10:51 PM
Merry Christmas guys and happy new year.:)

tonoy
December 25, 2015, 12:59 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. I will be driving through the Rocky Mountains during the holidays.

roman
December 25, 2015, 11:45 AM
Happy Holidays. Warmest Xmas ever.

Zeeshan
December 25, 2015, 04:03 PM
flamewar tamewar koi? thread derelment koi gelo?

merry xmas

iDumb
December 26, 2015, 07:50 AM
Merry Christmas. One of my favorite holidays... Makes me feel cheery inside all the time ..

bujhee kom
December 26, 2015, 12:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters!
May Jesus Christ's (PBUH) spirit, sacrifice and salvation live among all human beings.

And a Happy New Year. Best wishes.

bujhee kom
December 24, 2016, 12:04 PM
A warm and joyous Christmas wish to all!
May Jesus Christ's (PBUH) spirit, sacrifice and salvation live among all human beings.

Happy Chanukah to all as well.

And a Happy New Year, 2017. Always best wishes.

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 01:28 PM
^ People need to stop being so sensitive about non issue BS like that. That's exactly why we get Trump. Worse than complaining about "happy holidays" or starbucks cups that aren't "christmasy" enough. FYI, it has only 20 posts over 2 xmas.

Xmas is my one of my favorite holidays. It's so organized and cheerfully good times!

Happy holiday season to all

NoName
December 24, 2016, 01:59 PM
Amazing. I knew there would be thread on this in fc section and it would have more posts than the last eid mubarak thread.

Merry Christmas!

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 03:38 PM
But don't try enforce something on me.
Enforce something on you!?? Now you've pissed me off!

Please tell me who held a gun to your head and made you click this thread to post bitchin comments? Stop being a bigot! I've been anti-ban but I hope you get banned for going out of your way to start something and for being a bigot! If someone came to our Eid thread and started talking **** they'd most def won't live to see another post.

No point in trying to educate you by screaming at you over the internet, because your mind has been set and brainwashed and won't likely to change your ways. Sad that it says you live in one of the multicultural cities, yet you haven't lost your geramdesh murkho way of life.

So goodbye bigot!

NoName
December 24, 2016, 03:40 PM
Rebel all you want, like. Each go to their own graves. Each to his own.

But don't try enforce something on me, or others that don't believe in something. Just like how you wouldn't like me saying to you, not to wish M xmas to othere, as it's meaning contradicts to what we believe in Islam, about Prophet Isa (as).

Btw. I didn't find it funny, your reply to me in that manner.

You're the one that entered this thread throwing a hissy fit.

Happy Holidays, tis the season to be joly! :)

NoName
December 24, 2016, 03:47 PM
I feel sorry for the poor souls who unbeknownst says 'Merry Christmas' to our insecure sensitive brothers in the West. Its no wonder our image is in shambles

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 03:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters!

And a Happy New Year. Best wishes.

A warm and joyous Christmas wish to all!

Happy Chanukah to all as well.

And a Happy New Year, 2017. Always best wishes.

Thanks BK for spreading the love and joy year-to-year! It was good to have you around this year, even if it was less frequently.

Wish everyone a nice and happy ending to 2016 and a solid start to 2017! Love!

kalpurush
December 24, 2016, 07:33 PM
Wish you all my BC friends a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year 2017 :)

Jadukor
December 24, 2016, 07:54 PM
I feel sorry for the poor souls who unbeknownst says 'Merry Christmas' to our insecure sensitive brothers in the West. Its no wonder our image is in shambles

My thoughts exactly.

Merry Christmas to BC friends

Dilscoop
December 24, 2016, 08:50 PM
I'd recommend this holiday you all watch the Netflix standup special by Michael Che. It's a good laugh and covers a lot of topics. Good one for the holidays. If you don't know who he is, he's one of the new "Weekend Update" correspondents on SNL. Look him up, he's funny.

If you don't have Netflix you can try online, I'm sure it's available on some streams.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BuWmelfSTHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

simon
December 25, 2016, 08:31 AM
I enjoy Christmas times a lot more than 31st , I see no fun saying goodbye & welcoming a new year, whereas Christmas is pretty cool, brings back childhood memories when Cartoon network will show special cartoons for christmas.
beautiful decorations, people buying gifts, families going out together.
Something magical about it.

Mas_UK25
December 25, 2016, 11:41 AM
lol at sensitive and insecure. Far from it.

If only you could do some research on what that exactly means, find out how it came about, who invented it. And see yourself why, how it contradicts to the Islamic belief.

Like I said. Each to his own. You do watch you want to do, but don't try making it ok for the rest as, you see it.

Sure you can wish others happy holidays. But...

Anyway. Happy holidays. :D

Jadukor
December 25, 2016, 02:28 PM
Like I said. Each to his own. You do watch you want to do, but don't try making it ok for the rest as, you see it.

who is shoving merry Christmas down your throat? did we post it on your facebook or in your personal profile? If you don't like it just don't post on this thread. It is simple and very easy to ignore. There is no rest of us here.. only you who is complaining. Follow your own advice.

Dilscoop
December 25, 2016, 02:34 PM
^ Since he keeps saying that, I actually went and left him nice christmas wishes in his profile page. I think you all should do the same. :)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Spread the love!

brockley
December 25, 2016, 03:17 PM
Merry xmas guys and happy new year,or conversely happy holidays,have a quiet one today and watch the cricket.

bujhee kom
December 25, 2016, 04:08 PM
Thanks BK for spreading the love and joy year-to-year! It was good to have you around this year, even if it was less frequently.

Wish everyone a nice and happy ending to 2016 and a solid start to 2017! Love!

My dearest Dilscoop, I genuinely appreciate your bold powerful voice and I love reading your posts. And absolutely admire your mind, thoughts and the way you see this world which sadly is often filled with garbage. You are a great humanist and I love that about you.

Thank you dear moderators and Admins, for removing the offending post(s) from this thread.

aklemalp
December 25, 2016, 07:36 PM
Merry Christmas to all my fellow BC members and their families who are observing it.

Gotta say, one of my favorite holiday of the year....

Also, happy Hanukkah....

And boxing day...and first day of Kwanzaa...

Peace, everyone.

icricket
December 25, 2016, 11:21 PM
It's that time of the year again. Happy holidays, everyone! Cheers :)

brockley
December 25, 2016, 11:48 PM
Christmas has always been celebrated in my family,even tho we are not a christian family.
2 pagans,2 christians,I buddhist,my mother was a nominal christian my dad an atheist.
But christmas has an always has been a special time,a time of celebration a time to eat,a time to open presents.,a time 2 share.

NoName
December 26, 2016, 01:43 AM
Christmas has always been celebrated in my family,even tho we are not a christian family.
2 pagans,2 christians,I buddhist,my mother was a nominal christian my dad an atheist.
But christmas has an always has been a special time,a time of celebration a time to eat,a time to open presents.,a time 2 share.

There is nothing wrong with that, the celebrations, theme and undertone has become a cultural norm in the West more so than religious nowadays. Only difference probably is the religious folks go to church while the non-religious/non-Christians don't.

oyecaptain
December 26, 2016, 04:57 AM
Marry Christmas All user

brockley
December 26, 2016, 06:08 PM
Thanx No Name:).
Its the time of the year we also get time off.
But it is a special time.
Religion never played a role in our family.