PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year 2016

iDumb
January 1, 2016, 07:55 AM
May you all be healthy, happy and live a prosperous life in 2016.

And please have an affair, life is too short - another year just passed. Quick!!

aklemalp
January 1, 2016, 09:49 AM
Happy new year to fellow BC Members and their families..

May it be prosperous and productive.

Habib
January 1, 2016, 02:28 PM
Happy new year to everyone. :)

One World
January 1, 2016, 08:03 PM
Happy new year all.

Zeeshan
January 2, 2016, 12:19 AM

And please have an affair, life is too short - another year just passed. Quick!!

i am on tinder already man

brockley
January 2, 2016, 12:20 AM
Happy new year and hope this place picks up a bit.

iDumb
January 2, 2016, 12:07 PM
i am on tinder already man

Being on Tinder is same as being in Ashley Madison. It's tough for guys.

95% of Ashley madison users are Men.

Don't know stats about Tinder but observation shows whenever a girl swipes right it's an instant match but a guy can swipe right forever without any luck...

Besides the Ashley Madison wives are terrible ppl to talk to. Too damn needy... Why would I give you attention when someone you are married to isn't? Obviously you are lacking somewhere. I only want the stock that everyone wants :p same goes for gadgets, houses, life, partners.... I want what somebody else wants...

kalpurush
January 2, 2016, 03:11 PM

Show us the way...->

Wish you a very Happy New Year too :)

PoorFan
January 5, 2016, 05:16 AM
Happy belated new year everyone.

Zeeshan
January 14, 2016, 10:02 PM
Being on Tinder is same as being in Ashley Madison. It's tough for guys.

95% of Ashley madison users are Men.

Don't know stats about Tinder but observation shows whenever a girl swipes right it's an instant match but a guy can swipe right forever without any luck...

Besides the Ashley Madison wives are terrible ppl to talk to. Too damn needy... Why would I give you attention when someone you are married to isn't? Obviously you are lacking somewhere. I only want the stock that everyone wants :p same goes for gadgets, houses, life, partners.... I want what somebody else wants...

Getting a first hit on tinder is like getting your first wicket. It may not be that of Amla's but you gotta take it. Unless you are of course rifat. As idumb would say.