PDA

View Full Version : **Semi-Final Match Thread=>Bangladesh Under-19s v West Indies Under-19s|Thursday, Feb 11th|@ SBNS**

Pages : [1] 2 3

aklemalp
February 8, 2016, 03:37 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2i1gge8.jpg

VERSUS

http://i64.tinypic.com/21ahhkh.png

Weather (https://weather.com/weather/today/l/BGXX0003:1:BG)

After a thrilling quarter-final match against Nepal, the Bangladesh youths have made it into the semi-final stage. None of their other teams across the other formats have made it this far. It is new territory.

The West Indies youths, on the other hand, had to scrape to get into the Quarter-finals by way of Mankading. They won against Pakistan comprehensively. Their pacers took advantage of the early morning conditions, and Bangladesh might want to do the same in this match also.

Najmul Hossain Shanto is leading in the batting averages with a healthy 104.00
Alzarri Joseph is tied on 4th spot with Mohammed Saifuddin-9 wickets. But Joseph is going at a miserly economy of 2.89 compared to Saifuddin's 3.40

Hope to see a good game and a good crowd turnout at Mirpur.

I'm ambivalent on whom to back. Supporting both teams...May the best team wins.\

Go West Indies!!http://i66.tinypic.com/200ehy1.jpg

Go Bangladesh:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Night_wolf
February 8, 2016, 04:53 PM
Lol in the WI pic the guy(in the middle) who is pointing upwards seems like screaming "togo khaisi" :lol:

aklemalp
February 8, 2016, 05:01 PM
Lol in the WI pic the guy(in the middle) who is pointing upwards seems like screaming "togo khaisi" :lol:

I think he is Gidron Pope.

Nadim
February 8, 2016, 06:28 PM
Get Pope and the captain out early, this game will be over sooner than you think. Both is their best bat and can hit for fun unlike Saif:ohno:

Spinners will be the key for us.

Would like Saif to be drop and Joyraz to open with Pinak. Nazmul at 3, Zakir at 4, Mehdy at 5, Hayat at 6 (replacing Saif), Saifuddin at 7, And Saeed at 8. Bat till 8, and some fire power too.

Come in Mehedy and coach, drop Saif...

kalpurush
February 8, 2016, 09:51 PM
Nice thread aklemalp :up:

All the best to my Tigers :fanflag:

Keep calm and win the match :flag:

aklemalp
February 8, 2016, 09:59 PM
Nice thread aklemalp :up:

All the best to my Tigers :fanflag:

Keep calm and win the match :flag:

Thanks KP bhaiya...it's one of those games for me where there's a win-win situation

tanvir_nus
February 8, 2016, 10:49 PM
Hey Akelamp, may I know where you are from originally? I can see you stay in Guawana, but are you a Bengali by birth and brought up there? Just curious :)

aklemalp
February 8, 2016, 11:02 PM
Hey Akelamp, may I know where you are from originally? I can see you stay in Guawana, but are you a Bengali by birth and brought up there? Just curious :)

I was born and raised in Guyana. Home for me. Not a Bengali...

MHRAM
February 8, 2016, 11:27 PM

Your parents bangali?

MHRAM
February 8, 2016, 11:28 PM
The opposition has pope who plays like modern openers. We have Saif :facepalm:

aklemalp
February 8, 2016, 11:31 PM
Your parents bangali?

No brother. We're all Guyanese

Night_wolf
February 8, 2016, 11:36 PM
No brother. We're all Guyanese

bro I have a qus for you, Guyana is the only carabian nation that is on south america, you guys even share border with Brazil i think, so why isnt football a popular sport in Guyana?

aklemalp
February 8, 2016, 11:55 PM
bro I have a qus for you, Guyana is the only carabian nation that is on south america, you guys even share border with Brazil i think, so why isnt football a popular sport in Guyana?

Even tho we're on mainland south America, we do have and share a lot in common with the islands of the Caribbean....since the British ruled us before our independence...cricket was and is a staple in the region.

Yes, we do share a border with Brazil..but one of the reasons as to why football is not that big is because of the language barrier that separates us. We speak english and they speak portugese. Furthermore, in the country side where I am from, cricket is #1..while in the city, football is giving cricket a run for its money....

Under-19 captain Shimron Hetmyer is from the same county as me...cricket is strongest there than any other part of the country.

Cricket is primary and football is secondary...as far as I'm concerned.

tanvir_nus
February 9, 2016, 01:11 AM

Wow, a West Indian Tiger fan, nice to meet ya!!!

How did it all begin? I mean there are other teams around too... Looks like you follow the tigers almost like a tiger fan!

Roni_uk
February 9, 2016, 05:12 AM
Size e to mone hoy amra shoman shoman, so its all in the strength.

boka
February 9, 2016, 06:53 AM
[বাংলা]
জয় ছাড়া গতি নাই
ইসস্‌ইরে মাত্র দুইটা খেলায় আর জিতা লাগে কাপটায় হাত দিতে

জব্বর একটা খেইল দিয়া জিত্তা যা ছোট্ট বাঘেরা.............
[/বাংলা]

simon
February 9, 2016, 07:02 AM

more like " tui amar deho pabi, kintu mon pabi na "

CricketPagolChele
February 9, 2016, 10:14 AM
more like " tui amar deho pabi, kintu mon pabi na "

Mon diya ki dhoia pani khaibo?

One World
February 9, 2016, 12:55 PM
Please keep up the spirit of the game WIndies, you are from the land of Greenidge, Haynes, Walsh, Ambrose, Lara, Chanderpaul - do not go Mankading just so you can steal a win. :down::down::down::down::down:

mac
February 9, 2016, 01:14 PM
Damn, why the wait is so long!

WindieFan
February 9, 2016, 01:22 PM
So this is the big one huh Tiger friends? :D

BD are clearly favourites being at home and with all their experience and so forth. And a lot of people are looking at the three matches the sides played before the world cup started as to how this game might go. Personally though i wouldn't take it too seriously considering those three games were the first time this team had played together and also their first matches for several months.

The first two were wipeouts but i think the third game our boys really should have won in the end. This team has gotten over 220 in all of the games thus far but the problem was Joseph was the only top class performer in the bowling unit. Now Holder has joined him both looked sensational against Pakistan and from our perspective we would hope they could do more damage with the new ball.

It was also very encouraging to see the skipper Hetmyer finally fire!!!..the batting had been carried mainly by Pope and Spinger but Hetty came to the party, Imlach was calm at the top and Paul finished off the game for us...so the batting is coming together nicely but i do wonder if Carty will keep his place or the young 16 year old Stewert might come in!!!..a kid who is very good at playing the anchor role.

Against Nepal BD seemed nervous so it will be interesting to see how they handle this game!!...the pressure will be all of them tbh so i hope our boys play on that by keeping things tight in the field and attacking the bowling early when we bat.

BANFAN
February 9, 2016, 01:50 PM
Are we going to have, India Bangladesh Finals !! And crush India !! ;)

BANFAN
February 9, 2016, 01:53 PM
Wow, a West Indian Tiger fan, nice to meet ya!!!

How did it all begin? I mean there are other teams around too... Looks like you follow the tigers almost like a tiger fan!

He does and he's a bigger tiger fan than many Bangladeshis !!

Shehwar
February 9, 2016, 01:54 PM
Our game to lose this. Going by recent records at the U-19 level this should be a non-contest and we should win it easy but this is cricket and stranger things have happened.

Hope we don't let the pressure get to us. Fingers crossed for a victory.

BANFAN
February 9, 2016, 01:54 PM
Where is Austin & other glittered Indian fans ?? LoL ;)

brockley
February 9, 2016, 02:22 PM
I'll back Bangladesh cause its a fairytale,but if West Indies win then I will praise them,they like Zimbabwe need some good news.

mishu
February 9, 2016, 03:14 PM
from Montreal! Support for BD u19. west India or India, bring it on!

Kohli_Sox
February 9, 2016, 03:29 PM
I'll back Bangladesh cause its a fairytale,but if West Indies win then I will praise them,they like Zimbabwe need some good news.

Not a fairy tale. Bangladesh is the strongest team along with India. Its normal that we eased our way to semi final. Losing to WI now will be a big upset.

brockley
February 9, 2016, 03:53 PM
I agree,but it would be a fairy tale considering Bangladesh's last 12 months + if they win the World Youth Cup.It will be huge news,everywhere round the world.

One World
February 9, 2016, 04:29 PM
Not a fairy tale. Bangladesh is the strongest team along with India. Its normal that we eased our way to semi final. Losing to WI now will be a big upset.

Losing to WI now while both team respects "spirit of the game" will be a big upset.

WindieFan
February 9, 2016, 05:22 PM
Why would it be a "big upset"? This is cricket and we've already beaten one of the top Asian sides who was unbeaten until they came up against us!!!...BD favourites but we've got more than enough in that side to win the game imo.

tanvir_nus
February 9, 2016, 05:27 PM
Why would it be a "big upset"? This is cricket and we've already beaten one of the top Asian sides who was unbeaten until they came up against us!!!...BD favourites but we've got more than enough in that side to win the game imo.

True that, Windies beating us won't be an upset. What surprises me is that the whole Bangladeshi camp is talking about the opponents and the pace etc etc not their own strength, that worries me. Kinda looks like a mental battle won by the Windies already by instilling fear into our team. We can't be scared to face 90 mph deliveries, moreover we have already faced them.

If you don't think about how to score, where to score and take the total to a big one the probability is high that you won't score. If you are thinking negatively and be like how am I going to handle that pace, the probability are higher that you won't be able to handle it.

I hope I am wrong in this, but from all the talks I am hearing from the papers it seems the Bangladeshis are scared. That's going to be a factor here!

If we win the toss, put windies to bat so that they don't get anything out of the morning juice. Toss might actually decide the fate because from the looks of it if Bangladesh goes into bat, we might be 40/3 in no time and lose the match inside the first 15 overs. Saif may actually be needed for the first time in that case.

Night_wolf
February 9, 2016, 06:01 PM
Where is Austin & other glittered Indian fans ?? LoL ;)

dont worry windiefan is here to replace austin, get ready for bag of excuses after we win

brockley
February 9, 2016, 06:17 PM
Ease on these are not big stakes Night Wolf.
This is mere tidilinks to the main game.
Senior cricket Is what I am talking about.
That said we will probably lose out in the T20 world cup.

One World
February 10, 2016, 07:57 AM
They mankad, they fly in over aged pacer in the middle of the tournament, now need to find out how many of their bowlers are basically chuckers.

BANFAN
February 10, 2016, 08:35 AM
dont worry windiefan is here to replace austin, get ready for bag of excuses after we win

:)

The way they won the QF, windiefan better get ready with some excuses for tomorrow !! ;)

Kohli_Sox
February 10, 2016, 12:12 PM
What is West Indies doing in semi final? It should have been Zimbabwe. Spirit of game went through the roof

MohammedShamim
February 10, 2016, 12:17 PM
Can we beat India? Will be tough, but not impossible. BCB should have organised more U-19 games against Inida... In Sha Allah we beat them in Final.

kalpurush
February 10, 2016, 01:13 PM
Can we beat India? Will be tough, but not impossible. BCB should have organised more U-19 games against Inida... In Sha Allah we beat them in Final.

Ha! Ha!! Don't we have to beat WI first!? ;)

RazabQ
February 10, 2016, 01:36 PM
They mankad, they fly in over aged pacer in the middle of the tournament, now need to find out how many of their bowlers are basically chuckers.
Not a very sporting fan are ya mate?

RazabQ
February 10, 2016, 01:37 PM
What is West Indies doing in semi final? It should have been Zimbabwe. Spirit of game went through the roofBut were you ok when Soumya Sarkar did it?

Krishna
February 10, 2016, 02:12 PM
Soumya Sarkar's case is different.

The batsman who got 'out' was not the sorry last batsman..it was then AUS U19 batsman captain he mankaded..The timing of out was also not that thrilling as the Zim-Wes match.
There's something called kindness and of course Sportsmanship.. :-p

Kohli_Sox
February 10, 2016, 03:07 PM
But were you ok when Soumya Sarkar did it?

You are not seriously comparing that to this one? Apples and oranges.

Mas_UK25
February 10, 2016, 04:12 PM
Really excited about this. Come on!! Young tigers...! You lot can do it!!

NoName
February 10, 2016, 04:41 PM
So much pressure on Saif, hopefully he doesn't bottle it, or go on an epic blockathon

horizon
February 10, 2016, 05:35 PM
Toss is the most crucial factor.

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 06:25 PM
Toss is the most crucial factor.

Exactly, if we lose the toss and are put into bat first, I am just saying there is a big chance we will be reduced to 40/5. And bundle out for 90/100 runs.
If we get through the tough period though and put up 250+, the game should be ours. All depends on the toss and the opening pair. Should see off the new shiny bouncy ball and look to score runs once the powerplays are over. Easy peasy

Mas_UK25
February 10, 2016, 06:26 PM
Early morning start so must bowl first
inshAllah we'll win the toss and bowl first!

Jadukor
February 10, 2016, 09:32 PM
Who will open for us? Will Saif continue to play?

vayuu1
February 10, 2016, 09:36 PM
Bangladesh wins the toss bats first.

MHRAM
February 10, 2016, 09:41 PM
Why Bat first?

Btting 2nd is easier. The only 2 thing that may influence batting first is - 1) No scoreboard pressure in a knockout match 2) In SBNCS the ball will turn in the afternoon

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 09:45 PM
I would have bowl first too. I am not sure why batting first but all the best.

It will be a slow pitch but 265 is a must.

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 09:45 PM
Wake me up when Saif is back to the pavilion...

MHRAM
February 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
I believe that 240 will be a good total taking into account the available spin in the afternoon and the pressure of chasing in a knockout with a huge crowd cheering "against" you.

But still batting first can backfire if we lose some quick wickets. That Alzarri guy can bowl at really quick pace

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
Become quite foggy in Mirpur just after the toss. Lights are on. #U19CWC

:( now that's worrying but not a problem to bat first tbh

kmasum
February 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
we are batting first ? oh lord ! about to enjot saifs batting NOT

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 09:57 PM
WHY THE HELL TAKING BATTING FIRST MAN?

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 09:58 PM
Mosabbek in for Ariful. Offie for a sla. Mainly coz of WI have more lefties I guess. Mossbeck can bat a bit too

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 09:59 PM
Expecting a 50-3 in 18 overs. 50% loaded...

Awla
February 10, 2016, 10:01 PM
why saif is picked again? or moddhe ki jadu ase?

BD Tigers
February 10, 2016, 10:01 PM
বুজলাম না...কিভাবে যেন কুয়াশা এসে গেল...৮৬ mph বেগে বল হচ্ছে...

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
Joseph bowling chest height

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
No ball now a FH

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:03 PM
Wide. FH still to come

Tiger Manc
February 10, 2016, 10:03 PM
link please

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:04 PM
That should be a no ball too??? Wth

BD Tigers
February 10, 2016, 10:05 PM
short ball...hit helmet...Pinak er matha ghurche....

anik
February 10, 2016, 10:06 PM
link please

http://hitcric.info/live-hitcric-tv.php

select Willow

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:07 PM
9 overs to survive from Joseph

Moh899
February 10, 2016, 10:07 PM
Damn serious pace man

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:08 PM
FH for Saif now

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:09 PM
Wide now :lol:

Saif free hit mar beta

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:10 PM
Another wide now Pinak gets another FH. Make it count this time

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
Runs

All extra so far. I don't mind that at all. Keep them coming lol

BD Tigers
February 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
BD 8/0 and all runs came from extra... :O

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
Pinak can't hit free hit. Had two chances already but failed to utilise them

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
what on earth is going on? have they forgotten how to bowl?

6 wides and 3 no balls in 1.5 overs?

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:15 PM
Saif er opor e shobai chetse kan? Avg to bhaloi ache 29+ and he has a century!!

Nadim
3rd duck in 5th match. Defo an eye popping talent

Gifted:mad:

tanvir_nus
Expected! First wicket falls. Expecting my predictions to come true! Shouldn't have taken batting, freaking idiots man

kmasum
out dang nugget!

Awla
our openers :facepalm:

BD Tigers
Pinak gone...slash hard...caught at 3rd man :(

mufi_02
February 10, 2016, 10:16 PM
3rd duck in 5th match. Defo an eye popping talent

Gifted:mad:

lol. ekhon saif i asha ar bhorosha.

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:17 PM
Expected! First wicket falls. Expecting my predictions to come true! Shouldn't have taken batting, freaking idiots man
Lol u and ur prediction bro :lol:

kmasum
February 10, 2016, 10:18 PM
get ready to see some test match

NoName
Hahah what is this, 10 runs all extras :floor:

Nadim
lol. ekhon saif i asha ar bhorosha.

Setai mone hosse

MHRAM
Think tank purai retard. Aro batting e namao

Mas_UK25
Why did Pinak chase that wide one?!!
He looks a solid batsmen whatever I seen of him but by the looks of it is having a bad time of form lately.

West Indies bolwing all over the place. Our batsmen should not chase it wide! Be careful wait for bad balls, ease the early few overs or so!

Crowd building up nicely

MHRAM
February 10, 2016, 10:19 PM
Why why why will you bat first in these conditions??

RazabQ
Pinak confirms he is the 2nd coming of Ashraful. Let's keep him away from the national team until and unless he can average 50+ in our List A or 65+ in First Class.

Good pace bowling and field placement by Windies.

mac
Total test mode!

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:20 PM
Lol u and ur prediction bro :lol:

Was I wrong? :P

NoName
Saif has begun the epic blockathon :fire:

MHRAM
Pinak is still young and going through a rough patch. Nothing to worry about.

MHRAM
February 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
Saif at it again but I am okay if he does it only in the first 5 overs

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:22 PM
Our batting starts from 4 anyway. Any runs from top three is bonus for us

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:23 PM
Wow - duck!! I heard so much about Pinak Ghosh!!!

why can't we get the middle orders to open?

MHRAM
February 10, 2016, 10:24 PM
Saif blocking like there is no tomorrow

Mas_UK25
February 10, 2016, 10:24 PM
Theres alot fog if your watching the match, theres always something early on with the ball, theres bounce in the wicket, its doing something. Its a semi final give the lads a break. I'd take 30-40 for 1 off first 10 overs.

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:25 PM
Hehe great placement:-p

kmasum
February 10, 2016, 10:26 PM
lucky 4

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:27 PM
Theres alot fog if your watching the match, theres always something early on with the ball, theres bounce in the wicket, its doing something. Its a semi final give the lads a break. I'd take 30-40 for 1 off first 10 overs.

Yes, the point is why bat in such difficult conditions without being a retard?

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:27 PM
caution batting is good. I like that from our youngsters. .. those days where Aftab Ahmed or Ashraful would go for every single ball they face are over!

sit through first 10 overs!!!

Awla
February 10, 2016, 10:28 PM
full toss , full length ball e run nite pare na..kisob batsman egulo

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:29 PM

Read wat Isam said. It was bright Nd sunny at the toss and pitch is flat as it gets. Spinners will get more assists later and fogg came after the toss apparently:(

BD Tigers
lovely straight drive 4 by Saif...

mac
Saif hits a boundary! Damn!

Awla
February 10, 2016, 10:30 PM
caution batting is good. I like that from our youngsters. .. those days where Aftab Ahmed or Ashraful would go for every single ball they face are over!

sit through first 10 overs!!!

The problem is Saif tries to sit through 25 overs not just first 10 overs

Mas_UK25

BD has too many spinners and later on this pitch will assist spinners well. Thats whats been said. So it makes sense as we dont have express fast bowlers to exploit these early overs.

Jadukor
Wow our opening pair is epic. Its like watching Ashraful and Boycott opening in ODIs

tanvir_nus
Read wat Isam said. It was bright Nd sunny at the toss and pitch is flat as it gets. Spinners will get more assists later and fogg came after the toss apparently:(

Spinners will get assists later? It might not even last till later! Lovely shot btw from Saif...

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:31 PM
Top shot from Saif

Mind you, he single handily won us a Game recently again WI. Scoring 107* in 147. Only problem is his SR

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:32 PM
Spinners will get assists later? It might not even last till later! Lovely shot btw from Saif...

Why give up so early?

It's only 5.5 overs gone and we aren't doing too bad whatsoever.

Awla
February 10, 2016, 10:33 PM
Saif er strike rate 50 er upor !!! o.O

NoName
February 10, 2016, 10:34 PM
Saif looking good now

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:34 PM
My predictions were 40-3, and 50-3 in 18 overs. Still a 50-50 :P

NoName
February 10, 2016, 10:35 PM
Oh fml...

kmasum
and gone another !

Nadim
Real batting starts now. Time for Shanto to step up...

mac
Saif gone now. Too late to that pull.

tanvir_nus
so 27-2. My predictions loaded 75%. Taking batting first is surely turning out to be a great decision now!

Mas_UK25
27 off 36 balls one down. Not so bad start considering early some many overs theres seam
Movement and bounce.

There goes another.

We really need to see the ten overs off. Sure battinf will get better after.

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:36 PM
Well there goes our walking wicket?

kmasum
February 10, 2016, 10:38 PM
no risky run out please

NoName
February 10, 2016, 10:40 PM
Run rate still good at least

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:41 PM
Who ever took that decision to bat first needs to be fired! Fact is we can't face short fast and swinging balls. And we just axed our own foot knowing our deficiencies for ages. You don't play to oppositions strength and your weakness. It's just absolute stupidity.

NoName
February 10, 2016, 10:42 PM
Joyraj looking really sketchy

WarWolf
Who ever took that decision to bat first needs to be fired! Fact is we can't face short fast and swinging balls. And we just axed our own foot knowing our deficiencies for ages. You don't play to oppositions strength and your weakness. It's just absolute stupidity.
Relax mate. It will be good for BD insha Allah.

Nadim
RR isn't too bad. Probably the best for us in this tournament

cricket_king
February 10, 2016, 10:44 PM

lol take a chill pill mate. Show some semblance of patience.

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:46 PM
did someone said we will be 50/3 in 18 overs? dude - you seriously should stop predicting. Prediction is not for everyone ... leave it to the experts :-)

Mas_UK25
February 10, 2016, 10:48 PM
BD dealing with the early movement well I must say Windies bowlers bowling with pace and bowling short stuffs outside off. I think despite lossing two BD dealt with the early storm well.

As for those who are not happy with batting first. Remind me how many pacers and spinners we have? Us bowling first we would have got not much out of the wicket as we dont have 140kph plus bowler. Later on in the day, this pitch will be helpful to the spinners SO BD DID THE BRAVE THING!!!

#BraveYoungTigers

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:49 PM
did someone said we will be 50/3 in 18 overs? dude - you seriously should stop predicting. Prediction is not for everyone ... leave it to the experts :-)

We almost lost the third wicket, and we are 2 down. How far is it off? My first one was 40/3 and didn't include overs.

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:54 PM
New ball bowlers are off. Chance to take a breather!

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:55 PM
Rbw has been exceptional since Najmul came to bat:bravo:

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 10:57 PM
New ball bowlers are off. Chance to take a breather!

Time for another humble pie. Reached 50 in 10.4 not 18 overs ;)

Roni_uk
February 10, 2016, 10:58 PM
Joyraz is taking all the runs... good SR so far

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 10:58 PM
Time for another humble pie. Reached 50 in 10.4 not 18 overs ;)

Thanks to Saif not being there :P

Oh well, can't be 100% accurate... This pair is the key!

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 11:00 PM
Thanks to Saif not being there :P

Oh well, can't be 100% accurate... This pair is the key!

Well, your prediction with this u19 team in this WC has been 0% accurate:lol:

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 11:05 PM
Leading edge :(

tanvir_nus
Well, your prediction with this u19 team in this WC has been 0% accurate:lol:

58-3....

Nuff said.

Night_wolf
god its 2006 all over again, thats why i preferred Pak

NoName
February 10, 2016, 11:06 PM
Nazmul scored his quota of runs in the group stages lol

mac
February 10, 2016, 11:06 PM
200? Need to reach that at least.

Mas_UK25
February 10, 2016, 11:07 PM
Straight ball tried to work it on the leg side. Poor choice, just hit boundary previous ball. See watchfully the wicket to wicket balls.!

We need big partnership!!

mac
February 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
Even if we somehow manage to win this one, we will fail in the final. Can't win against India with this batting.

Zeeshan
February 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
Drop the link yo.

mufi_02
February 10, 2016, 11:17 PM
Drop the link yo.

koi taka diba? magna magna link charum nah

Roni_uk
Shanto gone quiet!

icricket
link please...

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:18 PM
wjat an engrossing game this one

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:19 PM
very happy with what the boys have done so far. need to play just like this up until the thirtyeth over losing a maximum of two wickets, and then look to accelarate

NoName
February 10, 2016, 11:19 PM
http://hitcric.info/live-hitcric-tv.php

icricket
February 10, 2016, 11:21 PM
^^thanks. :)

Zeeshan
February 10, 2016, 11:21 PM
koi taka diba? magna magna link charum nah

I will start reading your stories and pretend to like them.

Thanks noname.

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:23 PM
streaky single from zakir. get a partnership going boy like you did in the last match..that is all we need

Zeeshan
February 10, 2016, 11:25 PM
mangshor jhol diye muri khete icha korche

tanvir_nus
February 10, 2016, 11:31 PM
Need this partnership to keep going till atleast 150 runs. Then the lower order still needs to fire to take us past 250 for a fight

Night_wolf
February 10, 2016, 11:32 PM
what is the duck roasting percentage of pinak?

Night_wolf
February 10, 2016, 11:34 PM
this Windies Keeper is a pervert!, he wants to squeeze us :-p

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:38 PM
great crowd. boys need to keep their calm. Joyraj is doing that wonderfully, what a great shot for twp runs this

NoName
February 10, 2016, 11:39 PM
Zakir man, what are you doing

Night_wolf
February 10, 2016, 11:40 PM
Zakir man, what are you doing

its not fatullah pitch, so its ok unless he gets out

Nadim
February 10, 2016, 11:40 PM
Over rate is way too slow. 19 overs in one hour and 40 mins

NoName
February 10, 2016, 11:42 PM
Thank goodness for these extras

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:42 PM
^^12 wides will do that

bujhee kom
February 10, 2016, 11:44 PM
Paganini....Paganini....

Night_wolf
February 10, 2016, 11:45 PM
it feels like the crowd vs Windies keeper, amazing enthusiasm from that guy

Night_wolf
February 10, 2016, 11:47 PM
Stop squeezing us!!!

Zeeshan
February 10, 2016, 11:49 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Ma2f7fd9877ec7a6b596f647f957a054co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:51 PM
Joyraj has been one of the very very special cricketers in this tournament. He hasnt got a ton, not a half century even but just the way he carries himself. Very busy in the crease and best of all remains unfazed through all situations..for me he is the one to watch out for. A very special player

bujhee kom
February 10, 2016, 11:52 PM
Fried chitlin time.....west indian style...

Zeeshan
fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Zeeshan
Bangladesh!!!!
Bangladesh!!!!
Bangladesh!!!!

NoName
February 10, 2016, 11:53 PM
As usual Joyraj dismissed in the 30s :facepalm:

Zeeshan
dammit...............

Night_wolf
this seems to be Joyraj's number, I hardly see him go beyond 30 to 60, i was thinking his out time has come and boom

TigerBhai
February 10, 2016, 11:54 PM
man i cursed him bad... he gives it up after doing all the hard work again.

bujhee kom
February 10, 2016, 11:55 PM
Bangladesh!!!!
Bangladesh!!!!
Bangladesh!!!!

Dada, tumi stupider moton chillaiona.....amra money hoi hartesi.....kando shudhu kando....

Zeeshan
February 10, 2016, 11:55 PM
I hope Mehdy popped some ludes before he came in.

Zeeshan
February 10, 2016, 11:56 PM
Dada, tumi stupider moton chillaiona.....amra money hoi hartesi.....kando shudhu kando....

Download the bharot matrimoney app

Night_wolf
February 10, 2016, 11:57 PM
the three ODIs we played vs WI before the WC, their score was 124 112 and 219, we need 230 to fight

TigerBhai
i hope miraz delivers in this match the way he always has.

bujhee kom
I do not know....all of a sudden I am finding myself with my pantaloona lost....and windiefan laughing like an evil villain in a bond filim....

bujhee kom
February 11, 2016, 12:02 AM
It's good you can take the pain like this when you are intoxicated and vomiting...

bujhee kom
February 11, 2016, 12:02 AM
Herey gelum tow pedey dilum...

Zeeshan
February 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
It's good you can take the pain like this when you are intoxicated and vomiting...

Are you on molly?

Jadukor
February 11, 2016, 12:04 AM
Our top order is so crap. Every time middle order has to bail us out. Its like playing with 4 specialist batsman. Pinak and Saif are major disappointments

Zeeshan
February 11, 2016, 12:04 AM
Great uppercut

bujhee kom
February 11, 2016, 12:05 AM
Motoo Gumbo-er sathey bosey royechi....

NoName
February 11, 2016, 12:07 AM
Wow this Lankan umpire hasn't caved into any lbw appeals yet:D

Zeeshan
February 11, 2016, 12:07 AM
Motoo Gumbo-er sathey bosey royechi....

pagoler moton ki bolcho shudhu shudhu... existentialist agnst get rid korte khela dekchi ei ja

Zeeshan
February 11, 2016, 12:08 AM
Wow this Lankan umpire hasn't caved into any lbw appeals yet:D

Don't we have a spinner who takes wickets especially from elbies?

epitaph
February 11, 2016, 12:08 AM
What's the par score in this game? Why are they in such a hurry?

Jadukor
February 11, 2016, 12:13 AM
Get 200+ and defend. These two need to bat 35 overs and then recalculate the target to be set

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:17 AM
Bismillah!

Saif is an unsafe player. When will the idiots at BCB realise! This Spinak Gohst is too mild!

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:18 AM
Shanto is a choker! He doesn't deliver when it really counts

epitaph
February 11, 2016, 12:19 AM
They lost the 1st 3 wickets trying to go 5/over instead of 4/over. Looked as if they were targeting around 275.

Zeeshan
February 11, 2016, 12:20 AM
beamer...not the user

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:21 AM
No ball short and shot! Listen to that roar

Nadim
February 11, 2016, 12:21 AM
Runs of a FH finally

NoName
February 11, 2016, 12:22 AM
Atleast someone can capitalize on free hits

adamnsu
Bowled damn

Nadim
Wtf was that Zakir???

All up to Mehdi now

Zeeshan
thats just disgusting

epitaph
Again a big shot when they should be looking to just rotate.

And that might be game over.

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:23 AM
Finished game over

tanvir_nus
Saif is definitely earning a place in the squad due to favoritism. Eventhough there is little he could do in the morning with all that pace, he is one heck of a faltu nervous batsman. His role needs to be re-evaluated, maybe he should play his natural game. With all the restrictions imposed batsmen haven't fired in a single match, our highest hasn't even reached 270s.

Moh899
Done 😡😡

Zeeshan
we are horrible at counter attack and putting pressure back on team... this our senior thugs thukku tigers can do... i feel this young bunch has been overcoached by our "pioneers" a lot.

tanvir_nus
February 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
Alright, switched off the stream long ago, time to say goodbye to BC as well. Bye guys.

Mas_UK25
February 11, 2016, 12:25 AM
Flippin heck!!! Another straight full delivery why was he trying to hit across on to leg side?!!! Just bat straight man....

Get 220+ I get a feeling we can defend it.

adamnsu
We got away big time against Nepal. This was just a repeat just against better opposition.

What can anyone expect. With Saif we are already one wicket down. Pinak is one of those potentially good players who is crap. Shanto played irresponsible

Nadim
Let's see what Saifuddin is made of...

Kingslayer
February 11, 2016, 12:26 AM
what a bowl by holder. Windies has some really nice young talent

NoName
So much for being comfortable against pace

adamnsu
I think after this Saif should be dropped FOREVER

Jadukor
February 11, 2016, 12:27 AM
Batting is way too weak. Set batsmen need to make it count and score a century. Now we are looking at 180 odd. Not going to be enough on this wicket. Batting first handed the advange to their pacers

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:27 AM
Apart from a few players none seemed match fit for the tournament

Mas_UK25
February 11, 2016, 12:28 AM
Lost wickets wrong time just when things started looking like got going again. Some silly soft wickets too!

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:30 AM
Saifuddin is just looking not to get out which is good

RazabQ
February 11, 2016, 12:31 AM
Dhuru, we keep losing wickets! :(

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:31 AM
Players got out to such loose shots!

The Nepal game exposed our weaknesses

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:32 AM
That was close to a wide

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:33 AM
The bolods should look to take singles in the next 10 overs

Zeeshan
Where did aklemap go after the thread?

"ektu kotha bol moja lagbe bujhish"

Mas_UK25
I feel if we can get 220+ somehow. Runs on board against our spin pressure will be on for WI. And if the wicket starts turning well then we have big chance. Just need to build a partnership even of its a 4run a over, one. These two....

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:34 AM
Shaffiuddin has a strong defense. Think that's important at this time

Mas_UK25
February 11, 2016, 12:37 AM
This is painful to watch I'm off to sleep. Just wondering how they beat SA home and away so easily?
This batting looks worse than BD pre2005 era.

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:39 AM
It's ok what they are doing now. Keep is to slow the stem of wickets

tanvir_nus
February 11, 2016, 12:39 AM
Not the team's fault here. We should not have batted first, period.

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:43 AM
Shaffiuddin getting impatient. This isn't a good sign.

Mehdey should go up and calm him down

Kingslayer

Brilliant excuse :applause:

NoName
Holder done :fire:

Nadim
February 11, 2016, 12:44 AM
Keep faith as long as captain fantastic is there.

Kingslayer
It seems shaifuddin isnt that great batter. If mehedy gets out, its all over

NoName
Doesn't hurt to take some singles Shaif

adamnsu

Loose shots most of them

Nadim
February 11, 2016, 12:45 AM
5th entered to late. They will need their 6th bowler soon

epitaph
February 11, 2016, 12:46 AM
Batting is way too weak. Set batsmen need to make it count and score a century. Now we are looking at 180 odd. Not going to be enough on this wicket. Batting first handed the advange to their pacers

Should be 220+ easily if they can bat 50 overs.

If is the operative word there of course with the way things are going.

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:46 AM
It seems shaifuddin isnt that great batter. If mehedy gets out, its all over

Shaffiuddin showed some solid defense which is important at this stage. I think his temperament is what's more important. He seems to get frustrated easily

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
Funny camera men ship! The spikes

Nadim
February 11, 2016, 12:48 AM
Pope...massive guy

adamnsu
February 11, 2016, 12:49 AM
Pope re Kope maar

epitaph
February 11, 2016, 12:49 AM

Pitch slows down and helps the spinners in 2nd innings.

And WI did poorly chasing in our series vs them before the WC.

Nadim
February 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
Mehedy batting intelligently. Going at a SR of 90+ without any risk whatsoever.

tanvir_nus
February 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
Pitch slows down and helps the spinners in 2nd innings.

And WI did poorly chasing in our series vs them before the WC.

We will find out I guess. Fact is we played to our oppositions strength more than ours.

taklima_naj
February 11, 2016, 12:51 AM
Just saw how come pinal 0 run in 10 bslls