PDA

View Full Version : Asia Cup 2016 | 7th Match: India v Sri Lanka | Dhaka | March 1 2016 | GMT 13:30 (local 19:30 BDT)

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 08:02 AM
INDIA SQUAD:
MS Dhoni*†, R Ashwin, JJ Bumrah, S Dhawan, Harbhajan Singh, RA Jadeja, V Kohli, B Kumar, P Negi, A Nehra, HH Pandya, PA Patel†, AM Rahane, SK Raina, RG Sharma, Yuvraj Singh

SRI LANKA SQUAD:
SL Malinga*, AD Mathews, PVD Chameera, LD Chandimal†, N Dickwella†, TM Dilshan, HMRKB Herath, DSNFG Jayasuriya, CK Kapugedera, KMDN Kulasekara, NLTC Perera, SMSM Senanayake, MD Shanaka, TAM Siriwardana, JDF Vandersay

MATCH OFFICIALS:
Umpires Anisur Rahman and Shozab Raza
TV umpire Sharfuddoula
Match referee JJ Crowe
Reserve umpire Enamul Haque

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 08:06 AM
Ind won toss and elected to field first.

Who are we supporting here? SL winning will make things complicated for us.

BanglaNAus
March 1, 2016, 08:11 AM
I got good links if anyone need here they are

1.youtube live(Google search)

2.http://livetv.sx/en/

3.http://www.sportstream.tv

4.http://www.mobilecric.com

5.http://watchcric.net/channel/live_cricket_1

6.http://www.smartcric.com
iOS and android only

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 08:12 AM
Should be a good game. SL are no pushovers despite people written them off for being in the rebuilding stage so to speak. They have some decent t20players, can hurt you easily.

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 08:46 AM
Dilshan might make it big today

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 08:55 AM
That was a close close call. Umpire under question again.

TigerBhai
March 1, 2016, 08:55 AM
VVS is being very very annoying going on and on about these bowlers. Athar Ali Khan is annoying in the same way

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 08:57 AM
Plumb not given out by BD umpire

Nothing new

Pathetic Umpiring as usual

horizon
March 1, 2016, 08:58 AM
I got good links if anyone need here they are

1.youtube live(Google search)

2.http://livetv.sx/en/

3.http://www.sportstream.tv

4.http://www.mobilecric.com

5.http://watchcric.net/channel/live_cricket_1

6.http://www.smartcric.com
iOS and android only

Thanks man!

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:00 AM
Plumb not given out by BD umpire

Nothing new

Pathetic Umpiring as usual

Harsha did say that was one of those decisions where you might just give it to the umpire...it looked like pitching outside off from the naked eye...but that decision could have gone either way.

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:02 AM
Hardik picks up Dilshan off his first ball.

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 09:03 AM
Harsha did say that was one of those decisions where you might just give it to the umpire...it looked like pitching outside off from the naked eye...but that decision could have gone either way.

No where near Outside off... They are getting everything wrong.. This is getting worse day by day

Nehra to Kapugedera, leg byes, 3 runs, Nehra learns from his previous appeal. This one is a proper "howzaatttt" running backwards and must say he is unlucky not to get Kapugedera out. The umpire has got that wrong. Pitched in-line and missed the defence of Kapugedera, would've gone onto hit the leg stump. But maybe the umpire assumed that the over the wicket line from Nehra would have meant that the ball pitched outside leg. It didn't and Kapugedera is lucky to stay there. Raina shies at the stumps and with Kapugedera in the crease, there is no-one backing up and they take three runs. That was a wasted throw by Raina

Roni_uk
March 1, 2016, 09:03 AM
SL dropping like flies!!!!

and whats wrong with Anisur Rahman? Two lbws not given!!

Riddle
March 1, 2016, 09:04 AM

But it didn't. It was well inside, so the decision should have gone only one way.

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:08 AM
But it didn't. It was well inside, so the decision should have gone only one way.

I said from the naked eye...which the umpire was under. We got to see it pitching in line when it went on the slow motion replay...

If I was the umpire I would have called that out 9/10 times.

Riddle
March 1, 2016, 09:10 AM
Bumrah and Nehra have made a big difference to this Indian side. With a fit Shami, this squad should stand a chance to win WT20.

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:11 AM
No where near Outside off... They are getting everything wrong.. This is getting worse day by day

Nehra to Kapugedera, leg byes, 3 runs, Nehra learns from his previous appeal. This one is a proper "howzaatttt" running backwards and must say he is unlucky not to get Kapugedera out. The umpire has got that wrong. Pitched in-line and missed the defence of Kapugedera, would've gone onto hit the leg stump. But maybe the umpire assumed that the over the wicket line from Nehra would have meant that the ball pitched outside leg. It didn't and Kapugedera is lucky to stay there. Raina shies at the stumps and with Kapugedera in the crease, there is no-one backing up and they take three runs. That was a wasted throw by Raina

Let's take that bolder line under observation now. Umpire assumed. He can be pathetic all he want but his assumption is telling him pitching outside off...

MohammedShamim
March 1, 2016, 09:13 AM
Kapu is a good t20 player! If he finds form! Indian maybe in trouble.

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:14 AM
India Winning this handsomely

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:16 AM
47/3 in 10 overs

Riddle
March 1, 2016, 09:17 AM
I said from the naked eye...which the umpire was under. We got to see it pitching in line when it went on the slow motion replay...

If I was the umpire I would have called that out 9/10 times.

Hardly the case, it looked exactly what it was (Or maybe I have an unusually good eye). Whatever it was, its done and thats fine.

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:20 AM
Hardly the case, it looked exactly what it was (Or maybe I have an unusually good eye). Whatever it was, its done and thats fine.

Cheers. India still in the lead. Another wicket goes and looks like Sri Lanka are going to struggle to reach 110

Roni_uk
March 1, 2016, 09:35 AM
has anyone seen this power ranking BS for any of the BD players? I haven't... seen all the matches though

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:36 AM
130-140 is what SL should be aiming for

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 09:45 AM
What a waste of a wicket

horizon
March 1, 2016, 09:47 AM
It'd be tough to win with below 140 score.

horizon
March 1, 2016, 09:59 AM
Was the stumping out? Umpire didnt bother to refer even :O

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 10:00 AM
That Thisara stumping was questionable...Umpire didn't even go upstairs for the 3rd umpire

newbitter
March 1, 2016, 10:00 AM
4th decision gone wrong :)

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:01 AM
Thisara Perera was given stumped when he wasn't out. The umpire is Indian. Can you believe the square leg umpire didn't even refere it to the third umpire? How shocking!

Now watch INDIANS defend their umpire :lol:

Modad
March 1, 2016, 10:01 AM
crap umpiring, he was in. why didn't he go for third umpire for this?

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:02 AM
19.5 indian umpire didnt even call it wide :lol: it was so wide OMG

newbitter
March 1, 2016, 10:04 AM
Mas_UK25 - umpires for this match - Anisur Rahman and Shozab Raza (Pakistan)

So which one is Indian!

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:06 AM
Thisara Perera was given stumped when he wasn't out. The umpire is Indian. Can you believe the square leg umpire didn't even refere it to the third umpire? How shocking!

Now watch INDIANS defend their umpire :lol:

umpires for this match - Anisur Rahman (BD) and Shozab Raza (Pakistan)

:facepalm: This is enough to prove my point about some people on this Forum :floor::floor:

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:07 AM
Mas_UK25 - umpires for this match - Anisur Rahman and Shozab Raza (Pakistan)

So which one is Indian!

Don't tell him the truth he can't handle it

:floor:

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 10:10 AM
Mr. Raza and Mr. Rahman are descendants of Indians. Technically, they're Indians....lollol...don't take my post serious and overreact..it's only a jest.

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:11 AM
Mr. Raza and Mr. Rahman are descendants of Indians. Technically, they're Indians....lollol...don't take my post serious and overreact..it's only a jest.

:up: Perfect

Where did all Bangladeshis comes from then ?

so IND IS DAD according to your logic :notworthy:

Agreed

aklemalp
March 1, 2016, 10:15 AM
SL need a few early wickets to have some of hope

newbitter
March 1, 2016, 10:15 AM
then Indians are playing against Indians in India Cup :)

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:17 AM

:facepalm: This is enough to prove my point about some people on this Forum :floor::floor:

Where you been hiding? Knew it you will be here defending :lol: is that what you do wait for any one to say something towards Ind so you can launch at them?

What is it I said so offending? I thought the umpire was from Ind :lol:

And For your info. This forum is miles better than the troll forums that is ICF and PP
in ICF they use middle finger symbol at others, use the P word, malign others like its fun and get away with it (mods on them sites dont do anything). BC much better :D no faul, racial words allowed to use. so thing what you thing about BC and me cause your opinion doesnt matter :lol:

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:21 AM
If ut was'nt for poor umpiring Thiasara would have taken it to 150!

Go LANKA!!! Win this :)

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:22 AM
Where you been hiding? Knew it you will be here defending :lol: is that what you do wait for any one to say something towards Ind so you can launch at them?

What is it I said so offending? I thought the umpire was from Ind :lol:

And For your info. This forum is miles better than the troll forums that is ICF and PP
in ICF they use middle finger symbol at others, use the P word, malign others like its fun and get away with it (mods on them sites dont do anything). BC much better :D no faul, racial words allowed to use. so thing what you thing about BC and me cause your opinion doesnt matter :lol:

Defend what ? Pathetic Umpiring ? when did i ? Both of them are just pathetic

One Plumb and thaat other guy not going for 3rd umpire

Stop dreaming and get your facts right.. :facepalm:

LOL ok ok you are the biggest troll i have ever seen.. Not sure what makes you think that but its ok i can understand you love to day dream like always :lol:

newbitter
March 1, 2016, 10:26 AM
mas_uk25 - nice trolling !

You were wrong - admit it and move on.

MohammedShamim
March 1, 2016, 10:26 AM

Generally speaking, sub continent umpires are below standard. Out of the sub continent countries, Indian umpires have made a great name for them self, why? I don't really know, don't really follow Indian matches, maybe it could be due to their biased decision for India? You see they don't have something called DRS in India, that could be another reason why Indian umpires make silly judgement, be it that it favours India. Do you critise your umpires when they favour India in terms of decisions?

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:29 AM
Dawan gone 9 more to go for our Lankan brothers :)

As our coach is Lankan I think BD fans should only support SL ( if want to support another SC side) :)

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:33 AM
Generally speaking, sub continent umpires are below standard. Out of the sub continent countries, Indian umpires have made a great name for them self, why? I don't really know, don't really follow Indian matches, maybe it could be due to their biased decision for India? You see they don't something called DRS in India, that could be another reason why Indian umpires make silly judgement, be it that it favours India.

I already said it before

These BD/ASIA CUP umpires are making Vineet Kulkarni looks like GOD :up:

What Baised you on about ? Most of them went to Other Teams than us..

Favours India :floor: Instead of just accepting how bad umpiring is this guy compares it to something else :facepalm:

and the other troll comes up with nonsense on top when he knows he messed up :notworthy:

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:36 AM
mas_uk25 - nice trolling !

You were wrong - admit it and move on.

:lol: He is a Troll do you expect him to admit it ? He is no Real MEN just a troll

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:37 AM
8 more wickets. Get Virat out SL got this :)

MohammedShamim
March 1, 2016, 10:43 AM
I already said it before

These BD/ASIA CUP umpires are making Vineet Kulkarni looks like GOD :up:

What Baised you on about ? Most of them went to Other Teams than us..

Favours India :floor: Instead of just accepting how bad umpiring is this guy compares it to something else :facepalm:

and the other troll comes up with nonsense on top when he knows he messed up :notworthy:

Sir, whether they favour India intentionally or not, we don't really know. But my point was, the Indian umpires have a great reputation for favouring India, as an Indian, you have the right to defend that. If you do read my post, you would see I mentioned how sub continent umpires are below standard. You see, the umpires today have made terrible decisions, but no one would really say they have favoured one side with their biased decision, as an example take the umpiring of Perra wicket, if the umpires were against India, they would have at least checked, it's just the poor standard. This same rule unfortuately does not apply to Indian umpire, they have made a name for themselves, helping India.

horizon
March 1, 2016, 10:48 AM
Indian umpires are in discussion even though they are not playing the match. BTW, in this Asia Cup, who gave how many bad decisions? Of course we could keep bad wides out of this equation ... :)

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 10:55 AM
I get warning for saying SL can get this 8 wickets to go. See how nice BC mods here we are not allowed to say anything that even has a slight poke at India or anyone :)

KingKohli. Easy with the hype. One mistake and your ragging war. Buddy. Like Indian Umpires or bcci owned umpires (aleem dar) doesnt get any descisions wrong :lol:

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:56 AM
Sir, whether they favour India intentionally or not, we don't really know. But my point was, the Indian umpires have a great reputation for favouring India, as an Indian, you have the right to defend that. If you do read my post, you would see I mentioned how sub continent umpires are below standard. You see, the umpires today have made terrible decisions, but no one would really say they have favoured one side with their biased decision, as an example take the umpiring of Perra wicket, if the umpires were against India, they would have at least checked, it's just the poor standard. This same rule unfortuately does not apply to Indian umpire, they have made a name for themselves, helping India.

Not true even a bit about helping India if that's what you think its ok its very much expected from you guys :up:

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 10:59 AM
I get warning for saying SL can get this 8 to wickets to go. See how nice BC mods here we are not allowed to say anything that even has a slight poke at India :D

KingKohli. Easy with the hype. One mistake and your ragging war. Buddy. Like Indian Umpires or bcci owned umpires (aleem dar) doesnt get any descisions wrong :lol:

Aleem Dar gets 95% of it right.. He belongs to Elite Umpire of ICC.. So it pretty much says about your Knowledge how you are comparing him to this Asia Cup Umpires :facepalm:

If don't stop trolling prob you will get banned.. Its not about mistake its about you trolling when you know you were wrong simple as that

MohammedShamim
March 1, 2016, 11:04 AM
Not true even a bit about helping India if that's what you think its ok its very much expected from you guys :up:

Thank you. Sadly it is not only US, Sri Lankan, Pakistanis say the same thing about Indian Umpires. But it's always nice to see someone defend their country man, and to you, it maybe that three countries are speaking rubbish about Indian Umpires. You see if it was only Bangladesh, you could argue and say haters, but out of the four countries (3/4) 75% say Indians umpires help India. Anyways thank you for respecting my opinion.

kalpurush
March 1, 2016, 11:07 AM
Thank you. Sadly it is not only US, Sri Lankan, Pakistanis say the same thing about Indian Umpires. But it's always nice to see someone defend their country man, and to you, it maybe that three countries are speaking rubbish about Indian Umpires. You see if it was only Bangladesh, you could argue and say haters, but out of the four countries (3/4) 75% say Indians umpires help India. Anyways thank you for respecting my opinion.

Indian umpires are in discussion even though they are not playing the match. BTW, in this Asia Cup, who gave how many bad decisions? Of course we could keep bad wides out of this equation ... :)

Shamim, read horizon's post please and move on ->

Jadukor
March 1, 2016, 11:08 AM
This is a match thread and there is actually a cricket match going on. What the hell is wrong with you people going back and forth endlessly over some dumb umpiring? This isnt trolling, this isnt supporting a team, this isnt nationalism its just plain dumb and extremely annoying. I dont care if there are 5 people left in the forum. I am going ban you people until the end of the WC... if you derail this thread further

newbitter
March 1, 2016, 11:10 AM
Back to the topic - Raina departs - a little setback for India !

Jadukor
March 1, 2016, 11:11 AM
Kohli's wicket is the key right now. He is playing a brilliant counter attacking knock like shabbir did for us the other day.

One World
March 1, 2016, 11:11 AM
Shanaka to Raina, OUT, length ball on middle and leg, and Shanaka has struck first ball! Looks to step inside the line and hit over mid-off, the ball is a little shorter than he thought, and it hits high on the bat and loops high in the air, and is caught on the juggle by mid-off
SK Raina c Kulasekara b Shanaka 25 (26b 2x4 0x6) SR: 96.15
Anirudh: "This is really impressive batting from India. They aren't taking any risks and yet getting 8 runs an over. Hitting the gaps and good running between the wickets: the basics of batting."

Poor guy just had his comment posted and Raina departed.

MohammedShamim
March 1, 2016, 11:12 AM
Shamim, read horizon's post please and move on ->

Thank you, I shall abide by the Rule. Kohli, seems to unstopable! What form.

Mas_UK25
March 1, 2016, 11:13 AM
Sri Lanka need to get rid of Kohli and Yuvraaj quickly to make a nervous end to the match! Defo have a chance if they can knock these two out quick.

Shubho
March 1, 2016, 11:15 AM
Hope Sri Lanka pull a rabbit out of a hat and make this match exciting. Notwithstanding Raina's departure, India have been accumulating runs effortlessly. Herath needs to take some wickets to turn this into a contest. Show some fight, Lankans!

kalpurush
March 1, 2016, 11:17 AM
Sri Lanka need to get rid of Kohli and Yuvraaj quickly to make a nervous end to the match! Defo have a chance if they can knock these two out quick.

Well, get Kohli out and Sl is back to the match ...

Shubho
March 1, 2016, 11:19 AM
Two back-to-back sixes off Herath. Not to be, I guess.

kalpurush
March 1, 2016, 11:19 AM
Yuvi is on fire!

Shubho
March 1, 2016, 11:21 AM
Without Sangakkara Sri Lanka play like we did in the early noughties.

kalpurush
March 1, 2016, 11:28 AM

And Jaya!

SL miss these two very much ...

Shubho
March 1, 2016, 11:35 AM
Wow. This is a stroll in the park for India. Gotta hand it to them, they have a really capable batting lineup.

Riddle
March 1, 2016, 11:36 AM
India hasn't been challenged so far in the tournament even though they have been unlucky with umpiring. Looking very strong this side.

Jadukor
March 1, 2016, 11:38 AM
Even Yuvi back in form. This is bad news for any team dreaming of winning the title in India.

Riddle
March 1, 2016, 11:38 AM

They are probably the worst side in Asia at the moment. Thankfully, their fall has coincided with Bangladesh's rise, so we still have 3 competitive Asian sides.

One World
March 1, 2016, 11:42 AM
Singh is bling now. So no respite for Mathews.

Riddle
March 1, 2016, 11:44 AM
Can't believe that commies think Yuvraj is back. All his shots are so unconvincing, will be found out against quicker bowlers.

One World
March 1, 2016, 11:46 AM
Can Shanaka get a hat-trick now :D

One World
March 1, 2016, 11:47 AM
Mathews chose slow left arm of Siriwardene, will that help at all :facepalm:

Jadukor
March 1, 2016, 11:48 AM
150 would have stretched india. These wickets seem too little too late. Ind needs to collapse like Pakistan to lose this.

One World
March 1, 2016, 11:48 AM
As I thought, :six: right away, bad choice of troupes

Shubho
March 1, 2016, 11:49 AM
Siriwardana in the 19th over of a T20 match???

What the f*** is going on, Angelo???

Jadukor
March 1, 2016, 11:51 AM
Mathews is similar to mushy as captain. Even with better players Sri Lanka will lose most games like we used to in 2014.

KingKohli
March 1, 2016, 11:52 AM
Kohli as usual doing the Job

Happy with the Team with Yuvi back in form

Un stoppable

Jadukor
March 1, 2016, 12:00 PM
This is the team to beat. We had the best chance in the first game before dropping Rohit. We need to play the brand of cricket mccullum introduced for NZ. All out attack with ball and bat. The only way to stop ind is to take wickets until they are 6-7 down. Trying to contain is never gonna work considering the hitting capabilities of the top 6.

kalpurush
March 1, 2016, 12:01 PM
^^^ The best batting line up in the world IMHO.

MohammedShamim
March 1, 2016, 12:03 PM
150 would have stretched india. These wickets seem too little too late. Ind needs to collapse like Pakistan to lose this.

They can't collapse, I have seen it in my vision! They win by 5 wicket! All done and dusted now. Do update the oracle scores. am I heading towards the oracle title? Be it assistant.