PDA

View Full Version : How to handle the trolls

al Furqaan
March 5, 2016, 12:17 AM
Let me tell you we have a big problem with these trolls. Massive problem. They are obnoxious, and not very intelligent. They bring adware and viruses into the forums. We need a wall to keep them out. And I will get them to pay for it. I'll tell you why they're here. Because they don't win anymore. They lose. They lose everything. They lose to China. Believe me when I tell you that when I'm a moderator, I will ban them. I will ban them all. We're going to ban their families. That I can promise you. The current moderators don't have a clue. I mean its a disaster. We need to make BanglaCricket great again!

tanvir_nus
March 5, 2016, 12:19 AM
If Donald Trump can be president so can Al Furqaan, Al Furqaan for BCB BC ICC presidency!

Night_wolf
March 5, 2016, 12:20 AM
who gave you a small loan of million dollars?

Tausif
March 5, 2016, 04:08 AM
Are your hands big enough?

bodrul
March 5, 2016, 05:35 AM
For Al to become a moderator, it must be ensured that:

1. He has big hands
2. Well trained in the art of dealing and have read the book 'the art of deal'
3. Must not be all talk and no action
4. Handsome according to universally acceptable standard
4. Being able to use the BC laws to his advantage like all past intelligent mods

Once he becomes mod, he can do the following:

1. Build the great wall of BC
2. Hit the trolls hard, I mean really hard
3. Torture BC members even if does not work

aklemalp
March 5, 2016, 06:29 AM
Where's the bombshell super hot East European partner?

How will you get them to pay for the wall?

al Furqaan
March 5, 2016, 07:08 AM
My hands are not big, but I guarantee you something else is. There is girth. Girth is what women like. Look, I have made a lot of posts here. A lot of posts. I've been very successful. People are all always quoting me, "Furqaan said this, Furqaan said that". If it weren't for me, no one here would even be talking about Sri Lanka are gonna struggle now. I was the first one that brought that up 6 months ago and now everyone agrees with me. I know how to build relationships, I've been doing it a long time. We're going to have a great relationship with Pakpassion.net, we are going to have a great relationship with ICF. They are going to respect us. Right now they don't respect us. We are gonna be great again.

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2016, 08:20 AM
Did the troll protecting border just got 10 feet taller?

icricket
March 5, 2016, 12:33 PM
My hands are not big, but I guarantee you something else is. There is girth. Girth is what women like. Look, I have made a lot of posts here. A lot of posts. I've been very successful. People are all always quoting me, "Furqaan said this, Furqaan said that". If it weren't for me, no one here would even be talking about Sri Lanka are gonna struggle now. I was the first one that brought that up 6 months ago and now everyone agrees with me. I know how to build relationships, I've been doing it a long time. We're going to have a great relationship with Pakpassion.net, we are going to have a great relationship with ICF. They are going to respect us. Right now they don't respect us. We are gonna be great again.

Trump who, Al Furqaan is for BC President. You've got my vote, brotheh. :D

brockley
March 6, 2016, 02:01 PM
How do you define a troll.
Me I'm just feisty thats all.:)

BD_koos
March 7, 2016, 08:35 AM

17.. the number of times i laughed out loud , while reading this post ...

al Furqaan
March 7, 2016, 01:39 PM

If you arent Indian or Pakistani, you are almost certainly not a troll.

al Furqaan
March 7, 2016, 01:40 PM
17.. the number of times i laughed out loud , while reading this post ...

We will shoot for 20 next time.

al Furqaan
March 10, 2016, 06:14 PM
Now they are coming after Taskin. They say he chucks. They are saying he's over 15 degrees. He's not. He's at 2 degrees. I guarantee you no one is at fewer degrees than him. They are doing this cuz they hate Taskin's success. They are scared of his pace. They are so full of hate, its unbelievable. Its their hate, not ours. But he is gonna pass this Test. He's going to pass so hard they will have to make a new test.

You ask who the better pace bowler is, all the polls say Taskin and Mustafizur are winning. Pakpassion had a poll. They are leading Bumrah by 20 points, leading Nehra by 30. Yadav, is he even on the polls? USA today, AP, we're leading all the polls. I heard Aaron is thinking about dropping out, thats how bad his numbers are. But more importantly, Mustafizur is the only guy who's beating Amir in these polls. Bumrah, Ishant, they're losing to Amir. Losing big time.

aklemalp
March 10, 2016, 06:18 PM
He will pass so much that you will get tired of him passing.

WarWolf
March 17, 2016, 05:33 AM
If you arent Indian or Pakistani, you are almost certainly not a troll.
Amazing definition.:floor:

Is the opposite true according to your definition?

Zeeshan
March 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
send them to isis

Zeeshan
March 17, 2016, 04:12 PM

you disagree with me

brockley
March 17, 2016, 04:39 PM
Is Isis still kicking I heard,lower oil prices and the bombings they on a downward spiral.They have lost interest in adults,looking more to teen kids.