PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: ICC WT20 1st Round: Bangladesh vs Netherlands, March 9th, 2016, Dharamsala(9:30 GMT, 3:30PM BDT, 4:30AM EST)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Murad
March 8, 2016, 07:04 PM
Bangladesh Squad
Mashrafe Mortaza*, Shakib Al Hasan, Abu Hider, Al-Amin Hossain, Arafat Sunny, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim†, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasir Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Tamim Iqbal, Taskin Ahmed

Netherlands Squad
PW Borren*, Ahsan Malik, W Barresi†, Mudassar Bukhari, BN Cooper, TLW Cooper, VJ Kingma, SJ Myburgh, MP O'Dowd, MJG Rippon, PM Seelaar, LV van Beek, T van der Gugten, RE van der Merwe, PA van Meekeren

Joy Bangla :flag:

Anher
March 8, 2016, 07:21 PM
First!
Good luck Bangladesh. one game at a time.
Love you tigers!
:flag::flag::flag:

Donal C
March 8, 2016, 07:28 PM
Straight off the plane and into your toughest game.

Dutch have a good chance here IMO, well drilled outfit and will be raring to go. All pressure on Bangladesh.

Night_wolf
March 8, 2016, 07:32 PM
if we can beat dutch with no warmups and little time to get adjusted with the environment that'll say a lot about our team's recent progress

Moh899
March 8, 2016, 07:48 PM
Guys calm down! We'll win InshaAllah..

Moh899
March 8, 2016, 07:49 PM
When does it start in Ny?

Shubho
March 8, 2016, 07:55 PM
When does it start in Ny?

The thread title says 4:30am ET.

Rizvi
March 8, 2016, 08:16 PM
will it be televised?

bujhee kom
March 8, 2016, 08:18 PM
In the name of our Lord we start our journey!

Comon baby Bangladesh! Shoktimaan Bangladesh! Phatiye dau Bangladesh! :flag:

Murad
March 8, 2016, 08:23 PM
will it be televised?

Yes. Watch it live on Willow TV if you have Dish Network.

anon4567
March 8, 2016, 08:39 PM
We need to win this game by a very big margin to boost our NRR. There is a high chance of rain on our remaining two matches, which could put us at a serious risk of getting eliminated.

My XI for this game:

Tamim
Soumya
Sabbir
Mushfiq
Shakib
Mahmudullah
Nasir
Mash (C)
Taskin
Al Amin
Rony

Same squad for our Asia Cup finals, assuming Mustafiz doesn't recovered fully. We shouldn't take chances playing Mithun or Nurul, and taking the Dutch side lightly.

If we don't win by a big margin, and if our next two games are ties due to rain, we have a zero chance of getting into the Super 10. The pressure is on us.

aklemalp
March 8, 2016, 08:51 PM
So is there any news concerning Shakib and his form? Is he bowling well in the nets? How's his morale? Is he pumped up?

Can we we some Shakala Masala in Dharmashala?

Tausif
March 8, 2016, 09:06 PM
Mustafiz won't play so most likely Sunny coming in. Will be a tough match I reckon since we didn't get much match practice on this ground. Let's see

al Furqaan
March 8, 2016, 09:07 PM
Straight off the plane and into your toughest game.

Dutch have a good chance here IMO, well drilled outfit and will be raring to go. All pressure on Bangladesh.

Waiting to read your group preview on pakpassion. Quit wasting time here, D!

Rana Melb
March 8, 2016, 09:13 PM
Mustafiz will not play the qualifying round:(

Rana Melb
March 8, 2016, 09:16 PM
Mash is worried about the night matches. Also breathing is an issue for the players.

brockley
March 8, 2016, 10:15 PM
I'm looking forward to this go the Orange.:):up:
No Mustoifizur is a worry,i'd play Sunny.

boka
March 8, 2016, 11:24 PM
[বাংলা]
আশাকরি দলের সাথে যারা আছেন জ্ঞানীজন তাগো খেয়ালে থাকবো বৃষ্টির বিষয়ডা,
এই মাঠে একখান টি২০ আর্ন্তজাতিক হইছে,
রান তো দেহি ২০০ করলেও তাড়া করা যায় আরামছে :)

আশাকরি টসে জিতলে বোলিং করবে প্রথমে
এবং মোল্লাহ কে বলকরার সুযোগ দিবে
হেই বেডা তো এশিয়াকাপে সবচেয়ে কিপ্টামী কইরা বল কইরা ৬ ওভারে ৪.৬ গড়ে রান দিয়া ৪টা উইকেট নেয়ার পরও ফাইনালে ১খান ওভার বল করার সুযোগও পায় নাই :facepalm:
[/বাংলা]
GoTigersGooooooooooooooooooo:flag:

WarWolf
March 8, 2016, 11:26 PM
I'm looking forward to this go the Orange.:):up:
No Mustoifizur is a worry,i'd play Sunny.

Orange color will be replaced by Green and Red. The painting process will be artistic.😃

brockley
March 8, 2016, 11:29 PM
Nah the Coopers gonna kick your ***(Coopers' beer:big_hug:),and the Saffies will do even more damage,hope you like spin with your pace.:):notworthy:

tanvir_nus
March 8, 2016, 11:30 PM
Night Wolf and WarWolf.... Who is the real wolf please stand up please stand up.

MHRAM
March 8, 2016, 11:33 PM
I am a bit nervous about this game because we don't have batsman to help us chase anything more than 150. Also the conditions will be difficult for us, I wish Mustafiz played but it's going to be tough without him

Kohli_Sox
March 8, 2016, 11:40 PM
We will lose this. Rip T20 world cup.

WarWolf
March 8, 2016, 11:46 PM
Night Wolf and WarWolf.... Who is the real wolf please stand up please stand up.

Both are real wolves. Being wolf is not any exclusive right. 😎

MHRAM
March 8, 2016, 11:49 PM
Nightwolf = nekre

Warwolf = fabled abomination

MHRAM
March 8, 2016, 11:50 PM
MHRAM - Ramchagol

brockley
March 8, 2016, 11:55 PM
It should be a close game tonight.
Have a picture of a wolf right next to my picture of an American Indian on my wall.They go insync.:)

tanvir_nus
March 8, 2016, 11:57 PM
Both are real wolves. Being wolf is not any exclusive right. 😎

So you are telling me if there Bella (Twilight fame) infront of you both, you are not gonna go like "wooooooooooooooooooooooo/"she is mine m d real wolf".

Moh899
March 9, 2016, 12:03 AM
http://youtu.be/0AlVXNQe7Tw

Video for pumping!

Roey Haque
March 9, 2016, 12:11 AM
Tamim
Soumya
Sabbir
Shakib
Riyad
Nasir
Nurul (wk)
Mash (c)
Rony
Taskin
Al Amin

Kohli_Sox
March 9, 2016, 12:14 AM
Netherlands team is more stronger than Ireland. They even have Van Der Merwe

BanglaNAus
March 9, 2016, 12:34 AM
if we can beat dutch with no warmups and little time to get adjusted with the environment that'll say a lot about our team's recent progress

Haha funny,we wont beat them we will crush them and send them on their boat back to holland

MHRAM
March 9, 2016, 12:34 AM
This is a near do or die match.

Netherlands are good enough to beat Ireland and Oman and should they win today they will win the next two matches as well so that disqualifies us.

Also there is an issue with the weather. Dharmasala better have good drainage

BanglaNAus
March 9, 2016, 12:35 AM
So is there any news concerning Shakib and his form? Is he bowling well in the nets? How's his morale? Is he pumped up?

Can we we some Shakala Masala in Dharmashala?

Most likely not.IPL is his main concern not bangladesh

MHRAM
March 9, 2016, 12:36 AM
Short boundaries meaning that we should go with a four man pace battery

BD_TigerZ
March 9, 2016, 12:44 AM
Should be a close match need to take the half chances and bat well the pitched are real flat.

:facepalm: Sunny. These deadweights will be the reason for our downfall. All the spinners in our domestic circuit and we had to pick someone that throws pies.

Roey Haque
March 9, 2016, 12:45 AM
Fun fact: While Dharmasala's HPCA (Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association) is the highest international venue in the world at 4780 ft, it is not the highest cricket ground in the world.

That honor goes to the Chail Cricket Ground,also in Himachal Pradesh, which is at 7380 ft!

MHRAM
March 9, 2016, 12:49 AM
Should be a close match need to take the half chances and bat well the pitched are real flat.

:facepalm: Sunny. These deadweights will be the reason for our downfall. All the spinners in our domestic circuit and we had to pick someone that throws pies.

Sunny is a very good ODI bowlr because he can keep it very tight. Exceptional accuracy, hardly bowls short like Shakib and Razzak. But accurate bowled like sunny and herath don't do much in this format.

Successful bowlers include narine and Ashwin

Roey Haque
March 9, 2016, 12:52 AM
^But Sunny does not compare to the great Abdur Razzak.

Also, hasn't Nas elevated his skills to match that of a bowl first spinner? All rounders help to balance the team. After Shakib, Nas has strong case to be a genuine all rounder.

BanglaNAus
March 9, 2016, 12:59 AM
Chillax peeps

Turn on your tellie.Grab a coffee.Watch Bangladesh completely crush and embarrass the associates

RazabQ
March 9, 2016, 02:00 AM
This match is a test of our progress. Everything is stacked against us. An opponent with a bunch of mercenary players (Australian D team). No conditioning to high altitude. Small ground and flat pitch which caters to a power game (not our forte). And no Fizz. But IA we will come through.

brockley
March 9, 2016, 02:04 AM
And Saffies too.
More Saffies than Aussies.

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 02:11 AM
when did tom cooper last playerd for the dutch?, Last T20 WC, why are this players allowed to play the World Cup

WarWolf
March 9, 2016, 02:15 AM
And Saffies too.
More Saffies than Aussies.
Mercenary team.

WarWolf
March 9, 2016, 02:16 AM
when did tom cooper last playerd for the dutch?, Last T20 WC, why are this players allowed to play the World Cup

It creates imbalance. ICC is a joke.

brockley
March 9, 2016, 02:21 AM
Well Tom Cooper got dropped by his state team,averaged 17 this year.State competition is tough if you are not on top of your game.
But got a 50 the other day so seems to be back in form.
Ben Cooper and Tim Vanderguten can't get a game for their state teams.But have performed well for the Dutch.They are both trying 2 qualify for England as far as I know.

BanglaNAus
March 9, 2016, 02:32 AM
It should be a close game tonight.
Have a picture of a wolf right next to my picture of an American Indian on my wall.They go insync.:)

No it wont be a close game.It will be a one sided game :)

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 02:33 AM
Well Tom Cooper got dropped by his state team,averaged 17 this year.State competition is tough if you are not on top of your game.
But got a 50 the other day so seems to be back in form.
Ben Cooper and Tim Vanderguten can't get a game for their state teams.But have performed well for the Dutch.They are both trying 2 qualify for England as far as I know.

lol playing for holland with the intention of qualifying for England, say a lot about le orange team, they might beat us and qualify for the super 10, in the super 10 they might beat another test nation. but so what?, because of these players Ned will always be Ned, no hope, I would rather see teams like nepal, Papua new genie in the WC rather than Mercenary teams like Scotland and Ned

brockley
March 9, 2016, 02:40 AM
UAE,Oman,USA,Dutch,Canada,NZ,England lots of expats.Scotland have 3/4 as ireland does.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 02:43 AM
I am having a bad feeling about this match and I am usually right :(.... Hope I am wrong... Keep calm and good luck Bnagladesh

Shehwar
March 9, 2016, 02:44 AM
The Dutch on their day are the most destructive T20 side in the world. They have brutal hitting power.

Fingers crossed. I'm actually more worried about this one than the Ireland match.

brockley
March 9, 2016, 02:47 AM
Replaced Mustifizur with Taskin,dunno if Mustifizur would be in my firsts now,given his dodgey fitness.

brockley
March 9, 2016, 02:49 AM
I remember the day they decimated Ireland in the last world cup T20,it was brutal.

WarWolf
March 9, 2016, 02:49 AM
UAE,Oman,USA,Dutch,Canada,NZ,England lots of expats.Scotland have 3/4 as ireland does.

You are supporting teams full of mercenaries. We are not talking about IPL here, we are talking about world cup.

Nadim
March 9, 2016, 02:50 AM
If we bat first, have to score 180+.

Jadukor
March 9, 2016, 02:53 AM
I am having a bad feeling about this match and I am usually right :(.... Hope I am wrong... Keep calm and good luck Bnagladesh

If you were usually right we would have had a terrible year and half. You have bad feelings every game:lol:

brockley
March 9, 2016, 03:02 AM
Ok I will try and remain neutral for a while.:ohno:
But shout for the Jumping Kangeroo.:floor:

Out_You_Go
March 9, 2016, 03:06 AM
You guys overthink every freaking thing.

We will beat the daylight out of Holland.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 03:06 AM
If you were usually right we would have had a terrible year and half. You have bad feelings every game:lol:

Lol.... Kotha sotto
I didnt say it is cricket related though

BanglaNAus
March 9, 2016, 03:08 AM
You guys overthink every freaking thing.

We will beat the daylight out of Holland.

Out you go

I tried persuading everyone here that the associates will get crushed by Bangladesh Yet they still think the associates will sneak up a win.So what its in india. Have some confidence sheesh

brockley
March 9, 2016, 03:12 AM
Taskin the key,thats why I put him in my team.He needs 2/3 quick wkts in the first 4 overs,with Al- Amin Hossain.

Shehwar
March 9, 2016, 03:16 AM
I remember the day they decimated Ireland in the last world cup T20,it was brutal.

I remember that! Australia, India or a combined world eleven would not have been able to chase that 190 in 13 overs to qualify for the main draw. It was beyond belief!!

Out_You_Go
March 9, 2016, 03:18 AM
Out you go

I tried persuading everyone here that the associates will get crushed by Bangladesh Yet they still think the associates will sneak up a win.So what its in india. Have some confidence sheesh

Ya if you dont have the confidence to beat associates after improving leaps and bounds since we last lost to one, then might as well withdraw from the WC and go home.

Dutch is this, Dutch is that. To amrao this and amrao that.

brockley
March 9, 2016, 03:23 AM
Well Bangladesh favourites,need Rahman to fire with the bat.and to a lesser degree Tamim.Those 2 the keys for the batting.
Kingma did well in the warm ups for the Dutch,so have 2 watch him.

shajib14
March 9, 2016, 03:25 AM
Most likely each of BD and Ire will get to play one game in the qualifier because of weather while Dutch will get two games. There is no rain forecast for Ire vs Oman and Dutch vs Oman game, This is quite unfortunate for BD considering Oman is the weakest team in the group. because Bd,s game with Oman is likely to get washed out. If Bd can beat Netherland today it will harder for Netherland to recover the runrate against Oman. But main problem here is Ireland, because the only game they are having is against comparatively weak Oman. Hoping for a strong Oman performance against Ire or Bangladesh needs to win by big margin against Netherland.

Navo
March 9, 2016, 03:49 AM
Am I the only BC-ite watching this game from the Netherlands? :D

Navo
March 9, 2016, 03:50 AM
I'm not sure if I should tell my work colleagues about this game. If we lose, I'd have to explain how cricket is played alongside the match itself lol

godzilla
March 9, 2016, 03:59 AM
Any links for the match?

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:00 AM
I'm not sure if I should tell my work colleagues about this game. If we lose, I'd have to explain how cricket is played alongside the match itself lol

Tell them after we win it or don't tell them. Thats what I do with my Irish colleagues who have no idea about cricket. Their usual response would be - 'so you guys are playing again tomorrow with us?' No - 'Oh I thought it lasts for 5/6 days, no'? :facepalm:

kalpurush
March 9, 2016, 04:02 AM
Navo's Day!

Interesting feeling, isn't it!?

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:04 AM
Lost toss again :(

we are batting first

ahnaf
March 9, 2016, 04:04 AM
2.30pm Netherlands win the toss and elect to bowl

godzilla
March 9, 2016, 04:05 AM
no luck today, did not win the toss.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:06 AM
Dutch captain looks so confident compared to Mash!!!

godzilla
March 9, 2016, 04:08 AM
you guys have some links to share?

Roni_uk
Almost empty stadium. They should have at least allowed the relatives of the management team to look like there are people!!

Rana Melb
Don't want a batting collapse. . We need to set a good target. Dutch are good batters

Roni_uk
you guys have some links to share?

http://www.crichd.tv/watch/177/bangladesh-vs-holland-icc-world-twenty20-live-streaming/

godzilla
March 9, 2016, 04:10 AM
http://www.crichd.tv/watch/177/bangladesh-vs-holland-icc-world-twenty20-live-streaming/

Thank you :)

brockley
March 9, 2016, 04:11 AM
BCCI didn't release tickets to just a week and a bit a go so not surprised.People still booking their tickets.
An empty stadium will favour Holland,they used 2 empty stadiums.No Bangladesh crowd to lift the Bangladeshi team.

vayuu1
March 9, 2016, 04:15 AM
Also since these are qualifiers it doesn't help as well.

patriot
March 9, 2016, 04:17 AM
BCCI didn't release tickets to just a week and a bit a go so not surprised.People still booking their tickets.
An empty stadium will favour Holland,they used 2 empty stadiums.No Bangladesh crowd to lift the Bangladeshi team.

I am sure we will do just fine. We arent a school cricket team that requires cheering girls to lift our morals up.

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 04:29 AM
Todays match might be our toughest test in the WC, no practice, alien conditions, facing a team with mercenary proven T20 players. pressure of being fevs

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 04:31 AM
Why is that RE van der Merwe guy playing for Neds?, they cant cut in to their national team and plays the WC for associates..great

zunaid_bd
March 9, 2016, 04:32 AM
alot of carry through

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:34 AM
TI dropped....

gone for 444444

zunaid_bd
March 9, 2016, 04:34 AM
what a luck man.. Allah bachaise

BD Tigers
March 9, 2016, 04:35 AM
catch dropped...Thank God!!!

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:36 AM
easy catch... should have been taken

can't imagine why Riyad is still coming on 6... some ppl never learn!!!

mij
March 9, 2016, 04:36 AM
SS got life better make use of it.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:37 AM
44444 SS

godzilla
March 9, 2016, 04:39 AM
come on shomya stop f'ing around. no need to try to hit it all ... singles

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 04:39 AM
too many dot balls

shabbir
March 9, 2016, 04:40 AM
Soumya forgot to play on the off side

Night_wolf
Four and dot dot will not cut it here like mirpur

godzilla
what exactly happened to nepal?

Rinathq
March 9, 2016, 04:45 AM
just annoying how Soumya has been playing recently... very poor approach

Roni_uk
1 down!!!

Nadim
SS go home :sick:

BDFan07
March 9, 2016, 04:46 AM
Soumya continues with his poor form.

Rinathq
March 9, 2016, 04:47 AM
high time to drop him. he cant play this format.. period

BDFan07
Tamim is all talk and no performance. He has not scored well enough for quite some time now. He has become all talk and no show. I hope he changes that today. Otherwise we are doomed.

Night_wolf
Tbh It was a bit much to ask from the guys, wrong timing of the asia cup

shabbir
March 9, 2016, 04:48 AM
No doubt!!Soumya lost his touch.mone hoi proti ball ai out hobe.

tiger1000
We're losing this, sunny in it.. And we'll get a low score, tamim bored he'll get out

Rana Melb
Not an easy condition. ..

Nadim
SMALL GROUND AND WE R GOING LESS THAN 6 RUNS PER OVER IN T20

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 04:49 AM
great batting tamim, this is how you draw a test match!

BDFan07
March 9, 2016, 04:50 AM
Somehow our players are not connecting well. Nothing is coming from the middle of the bat.

Rinathq
March 9, 2016, 04:51 AM
great batting tamim, this is how you draw a test match!

tamim is atleast running.... soumya didnt even bother

Rana Melb
Where are all the bc members. .. it would not be an easy game

Nadim
AFGHANISTAN? are you frekaing kidding me Ramiz??

Roni_uk
ato slow kan bhai????

The dutch will kill us

Nadim
March 9, 2016, 04:52 AM
why do we have all the crappy commis? yesterday was so much better. today we have Raza and Russel :sick:

anon4567
March 9, 2016, 04:52 AM
Lol... I can't seem to locate anyone on this thread that said this game would be a walk in the park.

taklima_naj
March 9, 2016, 04:53 AM
vai run koi?

BD Tigers
March 9, 2016, 04:53 AM
trying to hit too hard...not finding the gaps...

taklima_naj
March 9, 2016, 04:55 AM
riyadhke upore chai today

Night_wolf
We are playing as if we are playing in a Mirpur track, so many home games taking its toll, c'mon this is not a 130-140 track

BDFan07
All the matches that we have lost so far is because of the failure of the openers. They simply cannot score. Almost five overs are gone and they are not able to hit boundaries.

BD_TigerZ
March 9, 2016, 04:56 AM
Didn't expect anything more than this tbh. Tuk tuk.. brainless hacking..

zunaid_bd
great shot tamim.. he should carry on

mij
Too many dot ball

taklima_naj
March 9, 2016, 04:57 AM
Netharland worked out our batsman well

WarWolf
We are playing as if we are playing in a Mirpur track, so many home games taking its toll, c'mon this is not a 130-140 track

This is a very slow surface. Definitely not a high scoring wicket.

Rinathq
soft hands.... cmon why is it so difficult

mij
Only miss hit goes for single

anon4567
We will never get to play a test in India, what's the harm in practising now?

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 04:58 AM
Four dot dot Four dot dot dot dot

NoName
We should just boycott having PPs in our matches

taklima_naj
rbw barao vai

Roni_uk
PP 5.5 RR... not bad but its not India we are not playing against

Rana Melb
March 9, 2016, 04:59 AM
Slow....

BDFan07
March 9, 2016, 05:00 AM
Bangladesh could not use the power play overs to their advantage. Now the field widely spread, it will be even more difficult to score boundaries.

shabbir
Sabbir 3 in 9 balls wtf..

Roni_uk
Sabbir playing as if he is batting against Shakib

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:01 AM
i seriously hope Riyad comes next!!!

godzilla
is the pitch hard to bat on? Dang the Dutch bowling looks like Aus's bowling all of a sudden ...

Roni_uk
SIXXXXXXXX

TI

simon
Walk in the park match, which is why more walk than runs.

Nadim
March 9, 2016, 05:02 AM
need 10 runs per over here on. stop blocking idiots

Rinathq
March 9, 2016, 05:02 AM
woww talk about small grounds... that was a huge mishit

BDFan07
March 9, 2016, 05:03 AM
Tamim finally showed some intent. It was a good looking shot too.

tanvir_nus
How small is this ground? Daym

Rana Melb
No Timing

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:04 AM

TI

simon
March 9, 2016, 05:05 AM
Sabbir was defensive vs Ind, today also i guess.

Night_wolf
such a small ground, we need at least 200

Roni_uk

Now Sabbir... good shot!!

shabbir
Hollad are targeting our pads

BDFan07
March 9, 2016, 05:06 AM
Finally an over where Bangladesh is picking up some runs.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:07 AM
We need 10 runs an over from here on.

shabbir
This is 160/170 run pitch....

taklima_naj
such a wonderful shot tamim,
Play like this because today is my Son Tamim's birthday and i remember 8 years back when he was born u were briliant on this day

NoName
March 9, 2016, 05:08 AM
This stadium is so small and we actually took Sunny? We have 4 spin options now

BD Tigers
6 from Sabbir...

Roni_uk

Sabbir this time... brilliant shot

Nadim
FINALLY SOME INTENT :)

Nadim
March 9, 2016, 05:09 AM
and gone :(

Roni_uk
6 and gone!!!!!

BD Tigers
now he's gone...duuurr

Night_wolf
This is 160/170 run pitch....

size of the stadium will make the par score 180/90

anon4567
Sabbir gone

Night_wolf
March 9, 2016, 05:10 AM
south africa gets the wicket

Rana Melb
March 9, 2016, 05:10 AM
Omg.. out

NoName
March 9, 2016, 05:11 AM
Whens the last time we seen Shakib and Tamim batting together

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:11 AM
170 minimum or we are doomed!!

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:12 AM

in PSL - Karachi v Peshwar :lol:

simon
March 9, 2016, 05:13 AM
Oder shobar delivery van e hoisilo

BDFan07

Yes, it has been a while that they played together. Hope today this pair will be our winning ticket.

BD_TigerZ
Shak and Tamim...Not expecting 150 now..

NoName
in PSL - Karachi v Peshwar :lol:

Yeh but both weren't batting at the same time!

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:15 AM
8 runs off the over.... need more!!!

godzilla
March 9, 2016, 05:16 AM
need to pile up atleast 100-120 runs in the last 10 overs.

Shartaz
March 9, 2016, 05:16 AM
Sabbir out was a marginal call. Rod Tucker gave that out on a whim impact was outside the off-stump.

On second thought bangladesh should back themselves to defend any total against this netherlands team.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:17 AM

by TI - need more of these

shabbir
March 9, 2016, 05:18 AM
Hollad seems quite strong side.All the players playingwhether Bigbash or Kiwis domesic league.

Roni_uk
Shakib gone!!! As expected.

shabbir
Hai re Sakib.....

BD Tigers
Shakib totally out of form...what a bad ball and even worse batting....unbelievable....

Murad
March 9, 2016, 05:19 AM
Why does he comes to bat at 4? Should bat at 7 after Riyad.

rubel_18
Good decision to bring Riyad in now!

mij
What shakib is doing. Such a lazy batsman

Roni_uk
Riyad in... finally

is he getting out cheaply today?

Tausif
At this rate, we'll score 130. And now Mushy coming to slow the RR even more :facepalm:

BD_TigerZ
Useless shak. Send Riyad in.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:20 AM
9 runs still.... not bad... need more!!!!

Rifat_02
Pathetic shot by Shakib
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Rana Melb
Garbage in garbage out

Roey Haque
March 9, 2016, 05:21 AM
Shakib should be a fielding coach. He gives such nice comfortable catch practice for the fielders with his bat.

Shartaz
Shakib gets out to the worst ball of the match so far. Lets back they guy against Oman.

At this rate his earning power and value to the global T20 tournies will go down.

:(

godzilla
is fizz still injured?

Nadim
TIK needs to bat till 20th and score 80+. only hope

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:22 AM
Riyad lucky 444444.. could have been out

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:24 AM
sh***t need boundaries. I think we lost this match!!!!

Rana Melb
March 9, 2016, 05:24 AM
10 overs 168

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:25 AM
6 by TI

good shot

weekyd
March 9, 2016, 05:25 AM
What is a good score on this pitch I wonder?

BD_TigerZ
March 9, 2016, 05:26 AM
What is Mushys role at 6? He can hit for Jack.

Shartaz
is fizz still injured?

Thats the official word.

However I have intel that they are shielding him.

shabbir
Sakib's days are over, prepare Mehedi in place of him

taklima_naj
What Shakib was thinking , he needs mentor

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:27 AM
178 par.. wow!!!!

BD Tigers
March 9, 2016, 05:28 AM
50 from Tamim...Alhamdulillah...now lets finish the job..

zunaid_bd
good batting tamim.. need to bat 20 overs

weekyd
178 is the average score on this pitch as AAK mentioned. This dutch team is more than capable of chasing even 190.

Roni_uk
7 overs.... 80 runs? Possible?

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:29 AM
103 - 77 more

TI .. 444444

tanvir_nus
March 9, 2016, 05:30 AM
Only positive so far is Tamim looks to be back in form

Murad
March 9, 2016, 05:31 AM
178 is the average score on this pitch as AAK mentioned. This dutch team is more than capable of chasing even 190.

Don't worry. We have better bowlers.

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:31 AM

107 - 73 more please

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:33 AM
36 balls... 71 more runs required

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:34 AM
ATR keeps repeating himself!!!

MohammedShamim
March 9, 2016, 05:34 AM
New Tamim! Play few overs to settle in and than go big! His worked out T20:)

Roni_uk
March 9, 2016, 05:35 AM
Riyad goes.... ATR jinxed it.. i knew it

Nadim
March 9, 2016, 05:36 AM
riyad is a finisher these days. see there.

weekyd
Ullah gone! Who's going to sail us home now?

BD Tigers
Rash shot from Ryad....:(

NoName
March 9, 2016, 05:37 AM
Every time we're getting the momentum rolling, we lose our wicket

Jadukor
Time for mushy to step up. Only 6 overs to go plenty of wickets in hand still

BDFan07
Mushy has a chance to redeem himself today. He was such a fine batsman but has lost his touch recently.

Rana Melb
Riad perished. ..due to batting order change?

Wakidul
Mullah came in too early. I would have sent in mushy ahead. Just cause he's been effective as a finisher rather then builder of innings.

BD Tigers
March 9, 2016, 05:38 AM
WOW..now Mushy gone...:( :( :(

Murad
March 9, 2016, 05:38 AM
all the off form players in the middle order. :sick:

Nadim
March 9, 2016, 05:39 AM
well well well :(

mij
What useless mushi out of form for long time

Roni_uk
now we r lost... forget 180...lol...170...160...can we do 150?

mac
Will be happy with 150 now! :facepalm:

BDFan07
Are Mushfique's days in international cricket over? Such a lazy shot.

Roey Haque
And you guys say this is our best batsman? Is that some sort of inside joke, I am not aware of?

MohammedShamim
March 9, 2016, 05:40 AM
Thank you Mushfiqur:)

BD_TigerZ
March 9, 2016, 05:40 AM
Mushy strikes again. Useless.

NoName
March 9, 2016, 05:41 AM
'Mushy will come good' :floor:

weekyd
WTF is going on?

BDFan07
Will Bangladesh even qualify for the main rounds? This match proves otherwise.

Roni_uk
Need to replace Soumya, Shakib and Mushfik... with who though?

Ishmumislam
that was almost an unplayable delivery to rahim .. mullah played a much lazier shot

Jadukor
Now we are in trouble. Should look to secure 140. Hope the bowlers deliver. Arafat sunny better step up today along with Shakib

Hawk-Eye
March 9, 2016, 05:42 AM
Mushy and Shakib are so useless this days

nsd3
any live link pls

mac
No speedgun?

BD_TigerZ
"You just don't drop Seniors"

:floor:

NoName
March 9, 2016, 05:43 AM
Should have sent in Mortaza before Nasir at this point.

Wakidul
Don't think we can get 130 forget 170

Roni_uk
no flipping big shooter in our team... pathetic!!!!

Jadukor
March 9, 2016, 05:44 AM
What a tough ball to get for an out of form Mushy. Ball kept low and swang back in

BDFan07
Today the whole match depends on Tamim's performance in the end overs.

Ishmumislam
tamim iqbal has been in world class form since that 1st pakistan odi .. mushfiq should be dropped for next two games .. bring him back at eden gardens Vs pak if we qualify

weekyd
Out of all the out of form players, Mushy is the worst one. His form is so bad that right now he won't even get a chance in school cricket. When he is on song it's a treat to watch him.