PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Match 1 World T20 New Zealand Vs India

Pages : [1] 2

BanglaNAus
March 15, 2016, 06:35 AM
Mods Please add time and date.

http://9to5animations.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/icc-world-cup-t20-2016-official-logo-wallpaper-gif.gif

http://livecrickethub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/India-team-squad-for-Bangladesh-Tour.jpg

VS

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sportal_com_au/f7/ba/brendon-mccullum-of-new-zealand-bats-during-the-t20-between-new-zealand-and-the-west-indies-january-11-2014_1674m4ybdtd6w1obuch93o6ifv.jpg?t=-2134674581w=1000&h=750

Squads

India (probable) 1 Shikhar Dhawan, 2 Rohit Sharma, 3 Virat Kohli, 4 Suresh Raina, 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 Hardik Pandya, 7 MS Dhoni (capt and wk), 8 Ravindra Jadeja, 9 R Ashwin, 10 Jasprit Bumrah, 11 Ashish Nehra/Mohammed Shami

New Zealand (probable) 1 Martin Guptill, 2 Kane Williamson (capt), 3 Colin Munro, 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Corey Anderson, 6 Grant Elliott, 7 Luke Ronchi (wk), 8 Mitchell Santner/ Nathan McCullum, 9 Tim Southee, 10 Trent Boult, 11 Mitchell McClenaghan/ Adan Milne

FavourItes:India

Players to Watch Out for

Martin Guptill will be out to rpove that he is IPL material in the opening match of the WT20 in Pool A. The hard hitting t20 batsmen will be led by Williamson and will open the Kiwi`s World cup chapter.

Sharp,Good Line and quick Adam Milne is a fast bowler to watch out for, especially his ability to passs 150kph, this bad boy will certainly cause some trouble for the indian batsmen.

Rohit Sharma, what can you say. The worldest best opener at the moment, is on fine form following the Asia cup and practice matches, Look at him to lay to solid foundations for the middle and Lower Order

Mohammad Shami After not playing for 6-12 months Mohammad Shami should be keen to make a comeback for the indian side.Watch out for him to be the leading indian wicket taker.

Keys to Success

1.Kohli Score 45 Plus, India win 76 percent of matches when this happens
2.Indian Openers score 50 plus, India win 13 out of 15 matches when this happens
3.MS Dhoni to score 30 plus in the death overs.

1.Martin Guptill to score 50 Plus,
2. Pacers take 2 or more wickets
3.Limit india to 150 or less.

Weather
Light Drizzle ahead of opening Clash

LINKS

http://livetv.sx/en/
^Look for the cricket icon or just click on broadcasts and look for match

http://www.sportstream.tv/
^Go to other section and look for the match

http://watchcric.net/channel/live_cricket_1

http://www.crictime.nl/live-cricket-streaming-1.htm

http://tvcric.info/webcric-live-cricket-streaming-webcric/

Preferred Options.

Win Toss and Bat first due to Batting friendly pitch.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 07:41 AM
If any of top 3 stays till 15th over

we ll walk the park

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 07:43 AM
Got to say, Nice Opening Post...and previews..all in all. Beautiful Thread:up:

IndYeah
March 15, 2016, 08:39 AM
No anti-India littering yet on this thread. You guys are slacking ;)

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 08:40 AM
shocking decision from williamson to let India chase. and top of that, they dropped both their best seamers Southee and Boult. something isn't right :sick:

easy win for Ind

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 08:43 AM
shocking decision from williamson to let India chase. and top of that, they dropped both their best seamers Southee and Boult. something isn't right :sick:

easy win for Ind

That seems to be the correct decision. Most commentators said BAT first wicket (Twitter)

Mas_UK25
March 15, 2016, 08:45 AM
Go New Zealand :) hope NZ win :)

NZ never lost to India in T20's 9years what a streak lol.

Mas_UK25
March 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
NZ should be our friendly team, we bd fans should get behind teams like nz and sl, Maybe Eng (Well I do anyway). NZ cane to play BD twice in 3years shows their recognition, unlike a certain number who never wants to invite you for a full tour.

Go NZ!!!

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 08:49 AM
Maybe in for a upset here:)

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 08:50 AM

easy win for Ind

na win toss bat first

very good choice but idk about 3 spinners that could back fire or do the job :D

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 08:51 AM
NZ should be our friendly team, we bd fans should get behind teams like nz and sl, Maybe Eng (Well I do anyway). NZ cane to play BD twice in 3years shows their recognition, unlike a certain number who never wants to invite you for a full tour.

Go NZ!!!

:floor: no get behind 5 time winners AUS who invite BD and loves to withdraw from BD:floor:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 09:08 AM
Should have taken Colin Munro in fantasy team:(.. Anyone have him?

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 09:09 AM
hopefully our boys watching this. Gauptil and Murno will go for anything. If it comes off, they will be hard stop. But both flopped today.

Habib
Be careful NZ, this ain't your tiny little ground. Watch the ball before you hit. :lol:

KingKohli
nz why are you playing like PAK ???

very bad batting 2nd goes down

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 09:10 AM

:lol: i do but there he goes

horizon
Match started with a wrong decision too. Asian umpires rock!

aklemalp
Bumrah bumrah bumrah!!!

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 09:11 AM

Good decision didn't take him haha!

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:11 AM
I have Bumrah in my fanatsy team. Hopefully he will take some wickets today.

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 09:12 AM
So is this match more about the fantasy? Or for the competition between the teams? So far it looks like the former

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:14 AM
So is this match more about the fantasy? Or for the competition between the teams? So far it looks like the former

To many of us neutral fans, it's the former since Ind vs NZ is not exactly a rivalry or anything. Just looking forward to some individual brilliance.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 09:15 AM
Two competition going on. The ORACLE + Fantasy Cricket! Both interesting:)

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 09:22 AM
Two competition going on. The ORACLE + Fantasy Cricket! Both interesting:)

Like like like +2

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:22 AM
Carry on Anderson. Earn some points for my FT. :)

Shaan
March 15, 2016, 09:24 AM
The way nz started as if they are plying in home ground, for a while they forgot that it is subcontinental pitch. Lets see how they bounce back after loosing two early wickets. Should be easy game for india, i guess!

Mas_UK25
March 15, 2016, 09:25 AM
Correy Anderson needs a big innings. Need to get over 160 NZ.

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 09:25 AM
To many of us neutral fans, it's the former since Ind vs NZ is not exactly a rivalry or anything. Just looking forward to some individual brilliance.

Yeah, I have bumrah in my fantasy hoping he performs.

But would wanna see a good tight game..

I'm inching for india

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:27 AM
If any team want to beat India in this WC, they will either have to figure out Bumrah or smash the other bowlers so much that Bumrah becomes a non factor.

One World
March 15, 2016, 09:29 AM
Bumrah the ultimate chucking expert is slowing down runs again.

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 09:30 AM
game over! dhoni gave Raina the ball and he gets Williamson. what a captaincy there :clap:

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 09:31 AM

An expert on chucking?

horizon
Crumbling NZ.

MohammedShamim
Had Williamson in my fantasy team, didn't work out today!

One World
March 15, 2016, 09:32 AM
3 down :facepalm: - worst PP ever

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 09:33 AM
See shamim, thats why NZ should have batted second. game was over as soon as they chose to bat first and dropped Southee and Boult for Sodhi :floor:

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:33 AM
Come on NZ, don't surrender so meekly. Fight in honor of Martin Crow.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 09:34 AM

:floor::floor: let your frustration out and TASK INg it really well i guess :lol:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 09:35 AM
See shamim, thats why NZ should have batted second. game was over as soon as they chose to bat first and dropped Southee and Boult for Sodhi :floor:

Indian commentators have deceived me. I won't believe a thing they say anymore!!!! Even the commentators? Haha

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 09:36 AM
Indian commentators have deceived me. I won't believe a thing they say anymore!!!! Even the commentators? Haha

MIND GAMES ;)

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 09:39 AM
To win the first round of Oracle, I need NZ to score 137 (10 runs less or more will still give me a chance) !! Vepu you sweating bro??

One World
March 15, 2016, 09:46 AM
:floor::floor: let your frustration out and TASK INg it really well i guess :lol:

Taskin not an expert that is why he got reported ;), do not answer unless you get the message.

Kohli_Sox
March 15, 2016, 09:47 AM
NZ is such a rubbish team. Look at the way they are playing. Bowling is not exciting too

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 09:47 AM
Taskin not an expert that is why he got reported ;), do not answer unless you get the message.

did you just admit that he chucked?:lol:

Kohli_Sox
March 15, 2016, 09:48 AM
NZ has no clue

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:48 AM
NZ is such a rubbish team. Look at the way they are playing. Bowling is not exciting too

I blame the NZ jersey. Boring performance with a boring jersey. :lol:

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 09:50 AM
freak runout from Raina. Also doing a fantastic job with the ball

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 09:52 AM
NZ are a terrible team in the subcontinent. Give them a pitch that turns a bit and their batsmen will wet their pants. We should be able to thrash them like we have done for the last 6 years.

Ishmumislam
March 15, 2016, 09:55 AM
i think all pitches will be turning ..all non-asian teams will struggle(what india wants given all asain teams r inferior to them) ..nasir will have to play a massive part along with shakib

Habib
March 15, 2016, 09:59 AM
i think all pitches will be turning ..all non-asian teams will struggle(what india wants given all asain teams r inferior to them) ..nasir will have to play a massive part along with shakib

Don't forget Riyad. He too can be a handful on this kind of pitch.

NoName
March 15, 2016, 09:59 AM
I fancy our chances against Kiwis now lol

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 10:00 AM
I know Jadeja is a good bowler but this is outright embarrassing. They can't even middle the ball for a single. Hell, they should probably call Chris Martin back from retirement to get them some batting support. He will probably be made to look like their Kohli.

Habib
March 15, 2016, 10:01 AM
Raina's economy rate is only 4. There goes the match for NZ.

simon
March 15, 2016, 10:02 AM
Ind bowlers really know how to bowl tight in this format.
Something Australia are not good at.

One World
March 15, 2016, 10:07 AM
did you just admit that he chucked?:lol:

Enjoy this revelation.

BTW, I personally think NZ did good after that early hiccup.

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 10:10 AM
I think this worldcup will expose NZ for what they are, a team full of No talented sloggers with one okay batsmen and Trundlers that are completely ineffective outside their grassy pitch. The only reason for their success at the world cup was due to them playing all their matches at home with all the pitches tailor made for their sloggers and Trundlers. As soon as they stepped outside for the final, their true face was exposed. Mccullum was never a so called Tactical genius, he is just a slogger that was lucky to play at home.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:11 AM
Enjoy this revelation.

BTW, I personally think NZ did good after that early hiccup.

:D 00W of Corey that's bumrah for you

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
Can they cross 127! I need them to so I can win round 1 Oracle! Tensed... Lol

iDumb
March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
Bangladesh is the 3rd best team in this WC. I think. We gonna beat this nz team like nothing.

pagol-chagol
March 15, 2016, 10:17 AM
I'd donate money to send Bumrah to Chennai. There is no way he will pass in a neutral test.

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 10:17 AM
Told ya. Nothing but a slogger. You can't slog your way out of regular sized fields.

iDumb
March 15, 2016, 10:18 AM
Indian crowd is something else.... We don't have big stadiums like that .. that's the problem.. our small ground makes pretty loud noise but sheer volume in India stadium gives a total different atmosphere.

One World
March 15, 2016, 10:18 AM
Waiting for Ronchi and Neil cameos

simon
March 15, 2016, 10:22 AM
Damn he is good this Bhromora.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:22 AM
Seems like they can't make 127! Every one probably survived from me taking the lead in Oracle!

Shubho
March 15, 2016, 10:26 AM
India are destroying NZL as was expected. But that Bhomroh has a dodgy bowling action. How has the guy not been reported yet???

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:27 AM
I'd donate money to send Bumrah to Chennai. There is no way he will pass in a neutral test.

send mus with him as well :floor:

Habib
March 15, 2016, 10:32 AM
Shamim's wish comes true.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
Shamim's wish comes true.

:floor: nop 126 IND's trolling him like boss

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:33 AM
OH MY GOD missed out winning Round One Oracle by ONE RUN:(

Habib
March 15, 2016, 10:34 AM

Lol no. It's only one run difference. He is in good position to win the oracle competition for the first match.

Habib
March 15, 2016, 10:35 AM

Can't you win by predicting closer than the others? Sorry I am not very familiar with the rules. :)

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:38 AM
Can't you win by predicting closer than the others? Sorry I am not very familiar with the rules. :)

I predicted 137 (Rule +- 10) had India scored 127, I would have WON this round! Next Round..

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:39 AM

Maybe in for a upset here:)

Indians didn't like your comments that's why they didn't let them score 1 more :D

Bleed_Blue
March 15, 2016, 10:39 AM
I wouldnt yet write off NZ yet although the par score is around 150..this pitch has plenty to offer for spinners. They dropped their proven pace battery to accommodate 3spinners. If jadeja cn extract this degree of turn from the pitch, then NZ could pull surprise out of their arse .

But then again Indian batsmen are playing in familiar conditions,shudnt be an uphill task for them..bt still somewhere down I hv a feeling that this match will go till 18th over!

Habib
March 15, 2016, 10:40 AM
I predicted 137 (Rule +- 10) had India scored 127, I would have WON this round! Next Round..

Oh lol.In that case you deserve to lose for predicting a NZ win over India in India. :lol:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:40 AM

How much did Nehra pay under the table for that 1 run? ;)

senman
March 15, 2016, 10:41 AM
send mus with him as well :floor:

He should save it for Sunny, Task in and Mustafiz's retirement fund. ☺

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:42 AM
Oh lol.In that case you deserve to lose for predicting a NZ win over India in India. :lol:

Predicted India to win bro. NZ to score 137 if batting first and India to hit winning run on 15.3/20 delivery:)

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 10:43 AM
No anti-India littering yet on this thread. You guys are slacking ;)
So, what do you think? Would Dhoni like this 130 pitch that ICC has prepared? Cause he was all upset to see the 140 pitch in Dhaka. no?

Habib
Harsha Bhogle saying it is a good wicket to bat on. LOL. Laxman correcting him at once. Bhogle needs to state the facts instead of fiction.

tonoy
NZ should thank their lucky star that some of their slogs connected. Although this is a pathetic score and they will surely lose this by a huge margin, this is probably a score that they normally wont score even if they played to their true potential.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:44 AM
How much did Nehra pay under the table for that 1 run? ;)

Don't blame nehra jee he was Bowling full tosses batsmen couldn't cash in.. Now question is how much he received not to put away full tosses :floor:

MohammedShamim
Now Oracle is gone! time for Captain Rohit to score heavy runs!!!

Kohli_Sox
NZ have absolutely misread the pitch. 140+ should have tested this Indian batting line up here. The pitch is pretty difficult to score. This is like the BPL pitches.

senman
March 15, 2016, 10:45 AM
Seems like a spinning, not easy to win iho. Kohli special is needed

Kohli_Sox
Don't blame nehra jee he was Bowling full tosses batsmen couldn't cash in.. Now question is how much he received not to put away full tosses :floor:

Why do you laugh at every post. Truly annoying

KingKohli

:floor: would be fun if he goes after everyone

Habib
March 15, 2016, 10:46 AM
NZ have absolutely misread the pitch. 140+ should have tested this Indian batting line up here. The pitch is pretty difficult to score. This is like the BPL pitches.

I don't think they have though. They are playing lots of spinners today. It is just a case of inability to score on a big turning pitch like this.

simon
March 15, 2016, 10:47 AM
Laxman says it will be an easy chase.
I kind a agree with him.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 10:47 AM

Thank you for accepting the guilt. So someone was definitely taking money!!! Knew it before... Your confirmation helps! So NZ guy got paid? Hope BCCI has nothing to do with this. Haha;)

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:49 AM
Thank you for accepting the guilt. So someone was definitely taking money!!! Knew it before... Your confirmation helps! So NZ guy got paid? Hope BCCI has nothing to do with this. Haha;)

accepting ? when did i ? its ok if you feel that way :P if that makes you feel better sure :D

NZ getting paid by BD/PCB i ll say that's the only chance you can enter 3rd round :D

if you can beat nz after we beat them

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 10:56 AM
Well there goes Dhawan. He is like the Ashraful of India, will fire once in a 50 innings yet India will persist with him. I can see his career dwindling soon though.

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 10:59 AM
Ind shouldn't LOSE any more wickets. And if they have to, both should score a 50 and then get out of Anderson. ;)

Them three in my fantasy league. :)

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 10:59 AM
Well there goes Dhawan. He is like the Ashraful of India, will fire once in a 50 innings yet India will persist with him. I can see his career dwindling soon though.
:up: The truth

World has Gayle , De kock , Guptill , DE VE

nd we are stuck with this guy:facepalm:

simon
March 15, 2016, 11:01 AM

Are you ok ?

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:01 AM
Well there goes Dhawan. He is like the Ashraful of India, will fire once in a 50 innings yet India will persist with him. I can see his career dwindling soon though.They have tremendous talent lined up to take the opening spot. He is there because of Dhoni-Kohli influence.

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:02 AM
Stupid Sharma. There goes my points. I am going to kick him out and bring Gayle.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:02 AM

There goes Rohit :floor:

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:04 AM
Sharma gone too. But Raina is there. Kohli and Raina are the real batsmen to get in Indian condition. And then there's Dhoni to contend with as well.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:04 AM
Today's Day is Raina's day if he does well with bat

EDIT : i think i just JINX it LOL

WarWolf
March 15, 2016, 11:05 AM
Raina gone!

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:06 AM
accepting ? when did i ? its ok if you feel that way :P if that makes you feel better sure :D

NZ getting paid by BD/PCB i ll say that's the only chance you can enter 3rd round :D

if you can beat nz after we beat them

It's ok bro. You guys should beat them first and show us how it's done;)

tonoy
Well India is in trouble now. Let's see if they can cope with a bit of pressure.

Bleed_Blue
Oh my god.. what a carnage! Either match will go down the wire or go down the drain for India!

NoName
bahahaha :floor:

Kiwi spinners :floor:

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:07 AM
It's ok bro. You guys should beat them first and show us how it's done;)

They are just Toying now

Remember IND VS PAK in ASIA CUP? :lol:

simon
March 15, 2016, 11:07 AM
As usual, Koheli has to do it.

Nadim
March 15, 2016, 11:08 AM
kholi will win it. average 84 in T20 while chasing...

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:09 AM
I think we should take note that Raina is in bit of a slump. Can't seem to remember any notable contribution of late. If we could get Rohit and Kohli early we could have a bit of chance. But we are playing India in Bengaluru, which is probably the flattest pitch on Earth. Even hacks like Dhawan will become Bradman there.

WarWolf

Let's see if he can.

KingKohli

Take that Guy out that Team ll be bad than Ireland in T20's :lol:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:11 AM
Williamson should roll his Arm over few times! Get some wickets and get Banned for Chucking! Don't use pacers man.

NoName
March 15, 2016, 11:12 AM
I think we should take note that Raina is in bit of a slump. Can't seem to remember any notable contribution of late. If we could get Rohit and Kohli early we could have a bit of chance. But we are playing India in Bengaluru, which is probably the flattest pitch on Earth. Even hacks like Dhawan will become Bradman there.

Don't worry we will bring them back to form :lol:

MHRAM
March 15, 2016, 11:15 AM
Man this match turned on his head!

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:16 AM
Yuvraj gone. Suddenly, the invincible Indian batting line up isn't looking so formidable. I still back them to win this match though.

KingKohli
Keep your faith in Kolhi and Dhoni

4 down BD fans can post now :D

simon
Lol, Juboraj the sing is king is a passenger these days.
Better pick Rahane instead.

simon
March 15, 2016, 11:17 AM
So much for Laxman's prediction "should be easy chase" :lol:

MHRAM
March 15, 2016, 11:18 AM
we need to pick Sunny in Dharamasala!

MohammedShamim
Nah Indian can't lose from Here! How can they! ;)

KingKohli
williw boy seems to be lost why bowl elli when spinners doing well..

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:20 AM
So much for Laxman's prediction "should be easy chase" :lol:

Don't believe anything Indians say lol;) jokes apart.. What kind of wicket did they prepare? For God sake this is World Cup??? Had Bangladesh prepared such kind of wicket, everyone would be screaming!!!

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:21 AM
Lol, Juboraj the sing is king is a passenger these days.
Better pick Rahane instead.

God no not that T20 hack :facepalm:

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:21 AM
98 off 82 required. 6 wickets in hand.

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:23 AM
Well I was right about the NZ trundlers at least. Zero in terms of effectiveness in the subcontinents. Williamson was smart enough to realize that and drop three of their Trundlers.

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:23 AM
Don't believe anything Indians say lol;) jokes apart.. What kind of wicket did they prepare? For God sake this is World Cup??? Had Bangladesh prepared such kind of wicket, everyone would be screaming!!!Even Dhoni openly criticized our pitches. I wonder if Williamson will do that or not.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:28 AM
BIG Question: is Ravi the Umpire playing today?

Yameen
March 15, 2016, 11:28 AM
The pressure is mounting now for sure.

Unless we some Kohli heroics the players should brace themselves for bricks and bottles pelted at them from the crowd!

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:29 AM
Even Dhoni openly criticized our pitches. I wonder if Williamson will do that or not.

If NZ wins, he probably wouldn't bother! But if they lose... His got valid points.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:30 AM
If NZ wins, he probably wouldn't bother! But if they lose... His got valid points.

we lost in Asia cup then he criticized pitches right ?

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:31 AM
BIG Question: is Ravi the Umpire playing today?

If Ravi or Vineet the other Indian umpire isn't playing today! I smell big trouble!!!

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:31 AM
I think that's the match. Kohli is gone.

rubel_18
March 15, 2016, 11:32 AM
LOL kohli gone

Yameen
March 15, 2016, 11:32 AM
Kohli gone!

'Thank you come again' (Apu)

Rinan
March 15, 2016, 11:33 AM
Love to see Kohli walk off rather than staying on crease to wait for umpire decision.

simon
:lol: :lol:

Tigers_eye
Only 20 points for my captain. So 40 total.

MohammedShamim
we lost in Asia cup then he criticized pitches right ?

That's not the point bro. If NZ win they would be to happy to complain. Beating India in India in the World Cup, they wouldnt think about the wicket. But if he did complain I wouldn't be surprised.

WarWolf
March 15, 2016, 11:34 AM
I think that's the match. Kohli is gone.

King Kohli gone?

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:35 AM
Some of us rate Kohli so high like his some sort of King!

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:35 AM
King Kohli gone?

Soon vaiya soon. Or o din ashbe soon E-)E-)E-)

ReZ_1
March 15, 2016, 11:36 AM
Now the real test for india begins..

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:37 AM
42/6. WOW!!!!!!!!! Formidable batting lineup. Walk in the park etc. etc. etc.

tonoy
I knew this Pandya was a pure slogger. Tailender begins now. Jadeja is worse than Chris Martin.

anon4567
It's New Zealand's game now.

Habib
March 15, 2016, 11:38 AM
The stadium is silent :floor: Deathly silence out there. :lol:

rubel_18
damn India losing wickets in a flash now

ReZ_1
Its very hard for India to win from here on.. . at last some big mouth will be closed for some period of time..

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:39 AM
I knew this Pandya was a pure slogger. Tailender begins now. Jadeja is worse than Chris Martin.

:facepalm: that was very bad from umpire lol

he is no slogger

Habib
India was complaining about Mirpur's pitch. But compared to this pitch, Mirpur's pitch was heavenly. :)

rubel_18
Looks like Kane Williamsons choice of players is paying off so far

simon
Getting the taste of their own medicine :floor:

NoName
Can we quickly get Sunny to get some lessons from his Kiwi counterpart Santner?

Ajfar
March 15, 2016, 11:40 AM
Hope to see KingKholi around if NZ pulls this off.

WarWolf
India was complaining about Mirpur's pitch. But compared to this pitch, Mirpur's pitch was heavenly. :)

Dhoni will complain today again.😜

MohammedShamim
Indian getting their own medicine! Live by spinners, die by them;)

Tigers_eye
RRR is 8+ now. few more overs of 4 and under it will be ten in no time.

simon

You also knew NZ cant win outside NZ :lol:

Al_Baseerah
March 15, 2016, 11:41 AM
Hahaha, Kiwis are all over em!! (Rooting for NZ my parents migrated there before we moved to Aus) xD

Yameen
The stadium is silent :floor: Deathly silence out there. :lol:

We will soon witness a continuous pelting of water bottles I bet

WarWolf
Another one. Wickets are raining now.

Al_Baseerah
What a pitch this is, paradise for spinners.

rubel_18
NZ Spinners tie India with a knot

KingKohli
LOL @ kids crawling out now.. wonder where they were hiding till now

Called it long time ago

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 11:42 AM
43 for 7..wth am I seeing here? Stopped watching thinking India would have a "Walk In The Park"..not looking so atm

Ajfar
Jadeja gone!! The mighty batting line up is bending over backward.

tonoy

I actually think we did India a favor in the Asia cup. India is a team that just relies on even bounce. Green track, gave them a chance and negated much of the spin option. This new age India can't play spin if their life depended on it. Hence, why they made stars out of Narine, Mendis, and that other Sri Lankan chucker. We probably would of fared much better if we had those slow low gripping pitch like we had last year.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:43 AM
If we Beat India are they OUT? Can history repeat? Knocking India out of World Cup?

Habib
Dhoni will complain today again.😜

The curator that made this pitch will be fired for sure. He will become a martyr for a greater cause. :applause:

Reaz
This is called "Falling in to one's own trap".

Got full spinning track in an ICC event (Who knows how) as they would have liked. Now they are in deep hole!

Haire India!

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:44 AM
You also knew NZ cant win outside NZ :lol:

Yeah I'll have my humble pie. But you know we can easily destroy this NZ batting line up. And we did for the last 6 years on our turf.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:44 AM
If we Beat India are they OUT? Can history repeat? Knocking India out of World Cup?

:floor: Good Good :up:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:45 AM
India NRR taking huge buttering! If we just Beat Them... Oh Man..

aklemalp
This match is reminiscent of the earlier match played today...Ind v. BD(women)

Mas_UK25
Getting the taste of their own medicine :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Let's all laugh at Sehwag who said India won it 99% already :floor:

Never seen such arrogance. Even Australia who won 3 WC's in a row never went into 2015 saying "we won it 99% is ours"

Again :floor:

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:46 AM
Did Cricinfo put up "India's Cup to lose, but it can still happen"? Bunch of besharams.

Ajfar
March 15, 2016, 11:46 AM

India didnt even lose this one yet. Dhoni might very well pull this off.

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:47 AM
78 of 48. RRR 9+ now.

Roey Haque
March 15, 2016, 11:47 AM
Wow, well, well,well....

Mustafiz will get 10 wickets in a row in this type of a pitch, his cutters will grip so much.

Ajfar
March 15, 2016, 11:48 AM
Did Cricinfo put up "India's Cup to lose, but it can still happen"? Bunch of besharams.

Ya they did put up that article. T20 is anyones game. Few good overs here and there and game completely changes.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:48 AM
India didnt even lose this one yet. Dhoni might very well pull this off.

That slogger on this wicket? NO Chance! It's not A FLAT Road!

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 11:49 AM
As long as Dhoni is there, there is still hope

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 11:50 AM
Even the NZ trundlers can't win the match for India...

Tigers_eye
8 overs have passed since the last boundary. UV hit that.

aklemalp
Another reason why I love low-scoring matches

This.

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 11:51 AM
RRRis 10.57//

KingKohli
As long as Dhoni is there, there is still hope

Tooo much to ask for :) At this point don't care if they reach 100+ atleast

tonoy
A req rate of 11+ is like a req rate of 36+ on a flat pitch.

Tigers_eye
74 of remaining 42 legal deliveries left.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:52 AM
Dhoni will retire very SOON!

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:52 AM
Look at crowd shouting India INDIA

True fans :)

Kohli_Sox
March 15, 2016, 11:54 AM
INDIA so overhyped

KingKohli
Ok guys Dhoni changed BAT either he ll hit or get out

Vepu
Oreee amar eto khushi lage kere. Khik khik khik. Ato sukh koi rakhi. Koire king kohli aidike ay baba. Mathay hat bulai di. Hehehe.

aklemalp
RRR is 11.66 now

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:55 AM
When the required runrate hits the 12 mark that is when things get interesting. If Dhoni still holds back then I don't think Ind have much chance.

Here we go.

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 11:56 AM
Dhoni is clever! Taking losing margin closer! Get him out!!! They need to lose BIG.

cricman
March 15, 2016, 11:57 AM
Look at crowd shouting India INDIA

True fans :)

Effigy burning and house stoning will start next week

New crop of Indian players not in the same class as the old guard.

New crop just play in more batsmen friendly conditions

Vepu
March 15, 2016, 11:58 AM
If India lose today every match will be must win for them. Cant wait for 23rd now. Dhoira dibani

aklemalp
61 to get off the last 5 overs

Habib

If they need stones, BD can supply some high quality stones as well. :)

KingKohli

Better than Throwing stones on Opponent buses atleast :floor:

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 11:59 AM
66 of 30 balls. I wonder what the chance meter is saying now?

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 11:59 AM
If they need stones, BD can supply some high quality stones as well. :)

Keep them bud BD ll need it after 0-4 in this round

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 12:01 PM
nz team got a lot of nerve outplaying india in india

Habib
March 15, 2016, 12:01 PM
Better than Throwing stones on Opponent buses atleast :floor:

Even better than stopping the match by throwing bottles to the field.

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 12:02 PM
Better than Throwing stones on Opponent buses atleast :floor:You have no shame? You sing that besharam song all the time, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRpoof_W8cw&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Al_Baseerah
Dhoni needs to really get going here..

tonoy
Dhoni is just clearly trying to reduce the gap. He knows the match is well over.

KingKohli
Even better than stopping the match by throwing bottles to the field.

Plastic bottles > STONES
#BDFANLOGIC :floor:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 12:04 PM
Dhoni is clever, must give that to him. You see his purposely making sure they don't lose by huge margin. This gives them a chance! Someone needs to knock him out.

Habib
^ says a troll who is hiding in a bunker till now LOL

LOL. You are losing your composure buddy. You have to do better than just calling me a troll. :)

KingKohli
You have no shame? You sing that besharam song all the time, right?

crawl back to little bunker :floor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0qkHGDSTpY < You keep singing this song do you :lol::floor::floor:

Al_Baseerah
Sodhi you beauty!

aklemalp
March 15, 2016, 12:05 PM
62 required off 4 overs...I know the feeling..seen and experienced it many a times..Dhoni, go for it they way you finished the Asia Cup final like the Bollywood star you are..bigger than Amitabh and Shahrukh

KingKohli
LOL. You are losing your composure buddy. You have to do better than just calling me a troll. :)

:lol: find someone in crowd

http://i.imgur.com/ipLHod4.jpg:facepalm::lol:

Tigers_eye
This match is over. RRR is 15+ now. 3+ more overs to go.

TigerBhai
well well well

Habib
March 15, 2016, 12:06 PM
Plastic bottles > STONES
#BDFANLOGIC :floor:

Better than making a match called off just because your team is losing. Shameful. :)
Alright, that's enough talk about throwing stuff. Let's focus on this match and savor the result.

Mas_UK25
March 15, 2016, 12:06 PM
Humble pie served for THOSE Indian fans and media and media "experts"

Sehwag, "India won this 99% one percent will be to maybe rain" :floor:

Every ind media hyping them up so much. Beyond joke lmao.

We get your fav but no need to say such daft things like won this 99% :lol:

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 12:07 PM
Better than making a match called off just because your team is losing. Shameful. :)
Alright, that's enough talk about throwing stuff. Let's focus on this match and savor the result.

Match was never called off.. Some one loves Dreaming:floor:

#BDfanslogic

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 12:07 PM
Yeah boy, take the other side out if you can't get Dhonis!!!

Mas_UK25
March 15, 2016, 12:08 PM
:lol: find someone in crowd

http://i.imgur.com/ipLHod4.jpg:facepalm::lol:

What's that got to do with this match? Don't try changing subject to redeem yourself and your nation buddy. Eat the humble pie and learn to be respectful. Your lucky the mods here gone soft lately.

tonoy
Humble pie served for THOSE Indian fans and media and media "experts"

Sehwag, "India won this 99% one percent will be to maybe rain" :floor:

Every ind media hyping them up so much. Beyond joke lmao.

We get your fav but no need to say such daft things like won this 99% :lol:

Look at even Cricinfo's article. "India's to lose, but it can still happen". They are trying real hard to remain neutral...

KingKohli
Yeah boy, take the other side out if you can't get Dhonis!!!

:up::up::up:

MohammedShamim
March 15, 2016, 12:09 PM
Did you not say you are going to teach us how to beat NZ king Kohli?

Al_Baseerah
March 15, 2016, 12:10 PM
Man, I would've thought India would atleast come 20 runs close to NZ's score. Game over Dhonis out

tonoy
March 15, 2016, 12:10 PM
Dhoni gone. This should affect the net run rate quite drastically.

ahnaf
March 15, 2016, 12:11 PM
haha :lol::floor:

KingKohli

:lol: crap happens

Time to brush off move on to next match :)

Habib
Let's be fair here. This wasn't even a contest. LOL the crowd is leaving. :lol:

MohammedShamim
Emergency Alert- Dhoni Bhai is OUT. Nadim this would have been the situation of NZ or even worse if they decided to bat second lol..

ReZ_1
March 15, 2016, 12:12 PM
@ KingKohli Pity for you... nothing else..

Tigers_eye
Ind fought well. Well done Williamson. Now speak about the Wicket. I hope they ask both captains on that after the match.

Al_Baseerah
Black caps 5 wins from 5 games with India!

Mas_UK25
Hahahahahahaha Ind fans are leaving who would have though this before the game :lol:

Ajfar
March 15, 2016, 12:13 PM
Hey KingKholi where is the crowd going?

aklemalp
Mahi Mahi goes...just a procession now for NZ.

Me as an observer of this thread:

I am the only one following he cricket, the rest of you guys are busy engaging in a keyboard war with a keyboard warrior...Let's stay neutral and enjoy the game

Roey Haque

How would he do that? They have never beaten NZ in a T20.

tonoy
47 runs loss. That is huge.

Bonglababu
Catastrophic performance by India.

KingKohli
March 15, 2016, 12:14 PM
Well that's it for Today

Not so impressive performance.. Dhoni still did well :)

All the trolls can have fun now.. Has been over 11 matches since they didn't get a chance

Will be set right when we face them again in AC..

and not to take any credit from NZ and few very few people here

Habib
Mahi Mahi goes...just a procession now for NZ.

Me as an observer of this thread:

I am the only one following he cricket, the rest of you guys are busy engaging in a keyboard war with a keyboard warrior...Let's stay neutral and enjoy the game

Ahhh man. I am sorry, but being a WI fan you wouldn't understand. :)

MohammedShamim
:lol: crap happens

Time to brush off move on to next match :)

What the f bro? If you can't teach us, what will happen to us against NZ! Oh God. At least teach us how not to lose like today, I mean for the NRR sake. I value your opinion bro. Tell us how not to lose like today!

Rinathq
when was the last time New Zealand beat us at home? Cant remember
When was the last time New Zealand got us bowled out below 100? Cant remember

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2016, 12:15 PM
Check out Cricinfo scorecard.

It says India won by 47 runs. Go fast. before they correct it.

simon
Ind are a much bttr side than this, but Kiwi are good.

ReZ_1
http://banglacricket.com/alochona/http://s27.postimg.org/3oytltzkv/Capture.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/3oytltzkv/)http://s27.postimg.org/3oytltzkv/Capture.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/3oytltzkv/)

KingKohli
Hey KingKholi where is the crowd going?

Hahahahahahaha Ind fans are leaving who would have though this before the game :lol:

AC ladies and gentlemen

Shameless people seems to be have forgotten it :floor::floor:

NZ is a quality Team