PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: 25th Match, Super 10 Group 2 - India v Bangladesh M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore Wed Mar 23 19:30 local (14:00 GMT | 10:00 EDT)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rifat
March 21, 2016, 03:24 PM
http://c.tadst.com/gfx/750x500/sunrise.jpg?1

Time to move on and time for a new fresh beginning.

Bangladesh Squad:

Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Shakib Al Hasan (vc), Abu Hider, Al-Amin Hossain, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mustafizur Rahman, Nasir Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Saqlain Sajib, Shuvagata Hom, Soumya Sarkar, Tamim Iqbal

India Squad:

MS Dhoni, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan, Harbhajan Singh, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Mohammed Shami, Pawan Negi, Ashish Nehra, Hardik Pandya, Ajinkya Rahane, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh

May the Best Team win!

Zeeshan
March 21, 2016, 03:26 PM
Bismillah. Here we go.

Lovely thread. Something bright and different.

Kohli_Sox
March 21, 2016, 03:31 PM
That sun is Mustafiz but rising. If he's unfit then there is no need to play him in this virtually dead rubber for us. Time to play Nurul otherwise why are you carrying him? To be a passenger?

Nasir, Nurul and Hider got to play. I honestly don't get how someone like Saqlain can be more useful than Hider. Yes Hider bowled poorly when given chance but you have to back players like him. Not Saqlain or Mithun.

Nadim
March 21, 2016, 03:34 PM
Imagine the feeling beating India in India? Don't wanna expect too much but hoping the unexpected to happen :fanflag:

Need to change the playing XI:

1) TIK
2) SS (only other choice is Mithu unfortunately and I'll still take SS over moron Mithun)
3) Shabbir
4) Shakib
5) Riyad
6) Mushy
7) Hom/Nasir
8) Mash
9) Rony/Saqlain/jodu modu kodu (won't do jack)
10) Al Amin
11) Musta

Mash should retire from T20I so expect him to play last T20 games.

Kohli_Sox
March 21, 2016, 03:34 PM
One request to the posters. Please don't indulge into unnecessary fights with Indian posters or make any unnecessary comments about Indian Cricket team and their players. We have had enough.

Rifat
March 21, 2016, 03:38 PM
Even without Sunny and Taskin Bangladesh did reasonably ok against Australia, it's just that the initial power-plays are a huge concern for Bangladesh(No Tamim and Sarkar off form has a lot to do with it)

aklemalp
March 21, 2016, 03:43 PM
One request to the posters. Please don't indulge into unnecessary fights with Indian posters or make any unnecessary comments about Indian Cricket team and their players. We have had enough.

The report button is always winking. Just bring anything queer to its attention. Simple.

Night_wolf
March 21, 2016, 03:45 PM

this

everybody just for this match lets focus on our team, not the indian team, not the umps not bcci

do not reply to trolls and they wont get any ammunition to fire.

if they make their own ammunition and try to indulge with unnecessary post then we are here to take necessary action

aklemalp
March 21, 2016, 03:47 PM
this

everybody just for this match lets focus on our team, not the indian team, not the umps not bcci

do not reply to trolls and they wont get any ammunition to fire.

if they make their own ammunition and try to indulge with unnecessary post then we are here to take necessary action

Thanks for the reassurance, Night_wolf bro

mij
March 21, 2016, 04:17 PM
SS is out of form, leave him out or send him at the bottom, He lost his game for long time now.

Rifat
March 21, 2016, 04:43 PM
My Lineup:

1. Tamim Iqbal(if fit and healthy if not, try Mithun Ali)
2. Mahmudullah Riyad
3. Sabbir Rahman
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim
6. Soumya Sarkar
7. Mashrafee Mortaza
8. Nasir Hossain
9. Shuvagoto Hom/Abu Hider Rony/Saqlain Sajib
10. Al Amin Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman

iDumb
March 21, 2016, 04:48 PM
My Lineup:

2. Mahmudullah Riyad
3. Sabbir Rahman
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim
6. Soumya Sarkar
7. Mashrafee Mortaza
8. Nasir Hossain/Mithun
10. Al Amin Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman

I like this line up and order. added option for mithun on 8 as well, He will play against India... He played well according to mash and our standard today. I don't think nasir has a chance.

aklemalp
March 21, 2016, 04:50 PM
^^I back this up also. Souyma down the order can have the confidence of a free license and some late order hitting.I like It!!!

Shubho
March 21, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hope, they say, springs eternal. So I am hoping for a win against a formidable Indian team on Indian soil in front of a partisan crowd.

I am not concerned with the off-form of 2-3 players, the banning of two frontline bowlers or even Tamim's illness. All I'm concerned about is our team's grit and determination.

Let's hope for an "angry" Bangladesh team to turn up at the Chinnaswamy day after tomorrow. If they show fight, this could still turn out to be a memorable contest. If they wallow in self-pity like they did today, I really fear for my Tigers.

Pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off, put on your stank face, and go after the opposition! :flag:

Zeeshan
March 21, 2016, 05:03 PM
abeg e ekta ode lekhe fellam

O! Chinna Swamiji
Are you from China? Swamiji
Do you like cricket? Swamiji
Like cricket's chirp at twilight.
Not the tv show....house!

aklemalp
March 21, 2016, 05:03 PM
Hope, they say, springs eternal. So I am hoping for a win against a formidable Indian team on Indian soil in front of a partisan crowd.

I am not concerned with the off-form of 2-3 players, the banning of two frontline bowlers or even Tamim's illness. All I'm concerned about is our team's grit and determination.

Let's hope for an "angry" Bangladesh team to turn up at the Chinnaswamy day after tomorrow. If they show fight, this could still turn out to be a memorable contest. If they wallow in self-pity like they did today, I really fear for my Tigers.

Pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off, put on your stank face, and go after the opposition.

Sounds like TyrionLannister's speech at the Battle of the Blackwater.:notworthy::notworthy:

WarWolf
March 21, 2016, 05:24 PM
Bismillah.

Akalam
March 21, 2016, 05:46 PM
END of Bangladesh World Cup, Australia and India don't want us to go any further. Stop wasting your time. If you really want to HELP then please stop posting messages on ESPN CRICINFO

Shubho
March 21, 2016, 05:56 PM
END of Bangladesh World Cup, Australia and India don't want us to go any further. Stop wasting your time. If you really want to HELP then please stop posting messages on ESPN CRICINFO

Surely things are not that dire! This will have been a productive World T20 if we can win one or both of the last two games.

How will not posting on ESPNCricinfo help? (Not that I do anyway.)

kalpurush
March 21, 2016, 06:04 PM

Why not start with you mate?

First, start changing you nick!? ;) :D

mij
March 21, 2016, 06:08 PM
What have we got to lose now, we are out of the WC anyway just go there and bust opposition simple is that, you will not get any prize losing the match or lose by 1 run.

kalpurush
March 21, 2016, 06:11 PM
My Lineup:

2. Mahmudullah Riyad
3. Sabbir Rahman
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim
6. Soumya Sarkar
7. Mashrafee Mortaza
8. Nasir Hossain
10. Al Amin Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman

NO.

Changing Mullah's position as an opener will be a self-destructive one.

Let Mullah play where he is now - #6

Asked why Mahmudullah, who had batted at No. 5 in the two innings he had played in the tournament before this one, was demoted, Mashrafe said the batsman felt more comfortable at No. 6. "We have been promoting him. Last three matches we were promoting him to number five," Mashrafe said. "He doesn't feel that confident in that particular [slot], because he feels that number six he has been scoring, so whatever he feels that he is comfortable, we try to adjust like that."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/987179.html

kalpurush
March 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
A cool thread Rifat - love the photo - great perspective. :applause:

Akalam
March 21, 2016, 06:21 PM
Surely things are not that dire! This will have been a productive World T20 if we can win one or both of the last two games.

How will not posting on ESPNCricinfo help? (Not that I do anyway.)

Bias cricinfo write against BD just to generate website traffic.

epitaph
March 21, 2016, 06:22 PM
Imagine the feeling beating India in India? Don't wanna expect too much but hoping the unexpected to happen :fanflag:

Need to change the playing XI:

1) TIK
2) SS (only other choice is Mithu unfortunately and I'll still take SS over moron Mithun)
3) Shabbir
4) Shakib
5) Riyad
6) Mushy
7) Hom/Nasir
8) Mash
9) Rony/Saqlain/jodu modu kodu (won't do jack)
10) Al Amin
11) Musta

Mash should retire from T20I so expect him to play last T20 games.

That'd be my lineup too (Hom instead of Nasir).

#9 is a major problem and a major weakness no matter who plays. Rony is the best of the bunch, but we've to play a spinner on this wicket. Nasir is better than Saqlain IMO (and he can bat too), but no player should be dropped after just one game even if he plays poorly. Saqlain should've never been called over Taijul in the first place, but it's done, and he's our spinner for the rest of the tournament.

Rifat
March 21, 2016, 07:09 PM
A cool thread Rifat - love the photo - great perspective. :applause:

thanks, means a lot to me coming from a masterclass thread opener like you :D

horizon
March 21, 2016, 08:46 PM
+1 from my side to this thread. Let's stop hatred and discuss cricket.

My only request to the Bangladesh team management is to send Mahmudullah up the order. It doesn't look good that you send your best batsman in T20 after half the batting is over. Send him at no 4 and Shakib can come at 5. I'm not to happy with the openers. It might be a good idea to try someone new over there - may be Mashrafee himself should come and derail Indian opening bowling.

Also, where's Nasir?

Jadukor
March 21, 2016, 09:13 PM
Ryad is not that comfortable switching batting positions he has settled into so there is no way in hell he will open the batting. If we have to open then perhaps shabbir is our guy to partner tamim or Mushfiq. Both have solid technique and can play pace and spin. Soumia can be used lower down the order as suggested by others

kalpurush
March 21, 2016, 09:16 PM
Ryad is not that comfortable switching batting positions he has settled into so there is no way in hell he will open the batting. If we have to open then perhaps shabbir is our guy to partner tamim or Mushfiq. Both have solid technique and can play pace and spin. Soumia can be used lower down the order as suggested by others

Agree. Mullah should be where he is now. Let him play the way he likes.

NoName
March 21, 2016, 10:32 PM
You don't fix what is not broken, batting down the order is vastly different from opening against the new ball. Though I think Riyad should come up before Hom.

-Tamim
-???
-Shabbir
-Shakib
-Riyad
-Rahim
-Sarkar/Hom/Nasir
-Mash
-Rony
-Musta
-AA

Don't really see a point in playing an extra spinner against the Indians as I feel that Sarkar could be useful down the order. But at the same time Hom didn't do so bad with the bat or ball, would be unfair to drop hi,. Opening spot is a worry, I'm tempted to say bring in Nurul to WK but have Rahim open since he has in the past and he's the type of batsman that needs some time to get set. Problem with Tamim and Rahim opening is they are both slow starters, and the PP overs will be wasted, but its not as if they have been used effectively throughout the tournament.

Alternatively, just have Sabbir open and slot Rahim down at 3.

brockley
March 21, 2016, 10:48 PM
I wish you all the luck in the world,know this is a grudge match.

One World
March 21, 2016, 11:40 PM
খেলা হবে ছ্মছ্ম।

icricket
March 22, 2016, 12:22 AM
BismillahirRahmanirRaheem

Nice thread, Rifat bro. :)
Let's go Bangladesh. :fanflag:
We wanna win by 1 run or 1 wicket, iA. Everything after that would be the bonus, iA.

My Lineup:

2. Mahmudullah Riyad
3. Sabbir Rahman
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Mushfiqur Rahim
6. Soumya Sarkar
7. Mashrafee Mortaza
8. Nasir Hossain
10. Al Amin Hossain
11. Mustafizur Rahman

I agree with this line up, but Riyad is not comfortable up the order.

Roey Haque
March 22, 2016, 01:08 AM
Considering Tamim is out.

Soumya
Mithun
Sabbir
Shakib
Mahmadullah (c)
Shuvagata
Nasir
Nurul (wk)
Rony
Al Amin
Mustafizur

Rana Melb
March 22, 2016, 01:25 AM
Considering Tamim is out.

Soumya
Mithun
Sabbir
Shakib
Mahmadullah (c)
Shuvagata
Nasir
Nurul (wk)
Rony
Al Amin
Mustafizur

Will mash carry water bottle? Lol

And SS inclusion is not justified.

Rana Melb
March 22, 2016, 01:45 AM
তামিম কি খাইলো? Match খেলতে পারলনা?Do we need a dietitian too?

Rana Melb
March 22, 2016, 01:51 AM
Best 11..
Tamim/Mithun (1st choice)
Sarkar /Mithun
Shabbir
Shakib
Riad
Mushi/Hom(Switch d/o situation )
Hom/ Mushi
Mash (Pinch hitter)
Nasir
Al amin
Fizz

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 03:31 AM
If we win against India, all pain will vanish.

shirsho2009
March 22, 2016, 04:56 AM
My Team against India:

Tamim/Mithun
SS (ashay ashay din je helo, kobe j tumi baba form e ashba!!!!)
Sabbir (buijha khel, ball bat e ashte silo, tore 2 pa samne jaowar dorkar ki chilo)
Shakib (indiar sathe ekta bhalo batting koro, 12 er aisa cup er moton)
Hom (Laga polti type batting. 10-12 balls 17-20 runs)
Mahmudullah
Mushfiq
Nasir
Mash
Saqlain
Mushtafiz

Old Bangladesh. Just read in one of the newspaper, it will be a spinning pitch. Al Amin is one of my fav bowler in this BD team, he will be out for team combination.

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 05:00 AM
Show me fire, result is secondary

mij
March 22, 2016, 05:20 AM
If this going to be spinners pitch now do we even have a good spinner?

:up::up: show that you mean business you are there to play and play for win.

mehedi
March 22, 2016, 06:01 AM
The question is are we gonna play for win or just to give it a fight thinking about the opponent "India"? I Hope they play for a win and don't need to change the playing 11 unless Tamim is fit, in that case replace him with Soumya

Btw the BC countdown showing there are three more days to this game is that right I thought the game is on Wednesday which is tomorrow

Roey Haque
March 22, 2016, 06:44 AM
So, we are winning this right?

We are heating up. Was terrible vs Pak. Played much better vs Aus. Only lost because of missed catches ( not even counting Taskin's, Tamim's and Sunny's absence). So we are getting better with each game.

Have we become hot enough now to deliver a mighty blow vs India?

I mean a lot is still at stake. If we beat India, we reduce them our standings that is 1 victory with 2 defeats. And then if we go on to beat NZ, then I would actually call it a successful tournament, with the Pak defeat being a fluke.

But all has to start with a victory over our neighbors.

Come on Bd!

simon
March 22, 2016, 06:45 AM
[বাংলা]হে আল্লাহ , তুমি রিফাত এর সব নেক কর্মের বিনিময়ে আমাদের বিশাল বেবধানে জিতিয়ে দাও

[/বাংলা]
:D

mehedi
March 22, 2016, 06:55 AM
Simon Bhai beve shune dua korben!!!!!

বাংলাদেশের বিপক্ষে ‘ঝড়’ তুলতে চায় ভারত!

http://www.prothom-alo.com/sports/article/806797/%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%82%E0%A6%B2%E0%A6%BE%E0%A 6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%B6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%AC%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%AA%E0%A6%95%E0%A7%8D%E0%A 6%B7%E0%A7%87-%E2%80%98%E0%A6%9D%E0%A7%9C%E2%80%99-%E0%A6%A4%E0%A7%81%E0%A6%B2%E0%A6%A4%E0%A7%87-%E0%A6%9A%E0%A6%BE%E0%A7%9F-%E0%A6%AD%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%A4

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 07:03 AM

Right you are.

Put on the stank face. Bare your teeth. Growl. Pounce. Maul.

The result will take care of itself.

mufi_02
March 22, 2016, 08:11 AM
good threat Rifat. Bismillah.

we will get a lot of banter/poking in this match. onek mehoman eshe khocha dibe. we should just enjoy the game. ja howar hobe. jitle shob kisu chira falamu ar harle koekdiner jonno gayeb.

Rifat
March 22, 2016, 08:58 AM
Have Shuvogoto Hom Open then. Hom is tall and not too bad against Pace Bowling and he is a good timer of the the ball. Soumya Sarkar needs to treat this as an ODI game. his ODI game is more than good and useful enough for T20 mode...until Soumya himself realizes that then no point opening with him(walking wicket)

Rifat
March 22, 2016, 09:02 AM
good threat Rifat. Bismillah.

we will get a lot of banter/poking in this match. onek mehoman eshe khocha dibe. we should just enjoy the game. ja howar hobe. jitle shob kisu chira falamu ar harle koekdiner jonno gayeb.

BismillahirRahmanirRaheem

Nice thread, Rifat bro. :)
Let's go Bangladesh. :fanflag:
We wanna win by 1 run or 1 wicket, iA. Everything after that would be the bonus, iA.

I agree with this line up, but Riyad is not comfortable up the order.

thank you all,

Simon miah, may Allah keep my good deeds intact AND give Bangladesh victory :D

See Quran 2:201

aklemalp
March 22, 2016, 09:03 AM
^^ we'll definitely see a victory Rifat bro

Rifat
March 22, 2016, 09:06 AM
Saqlain Sajib was getting decent amount of turn yesterday against Australia he was just not pitching it in the right areas at times. I think that's why Mortaza persisted with him.

Captains sometimes take gambles, when it pays off he is a genius, when it doesn't people are ready to throw stones... it is part of the game, no need to get riled up. Yes, Mortaza and co are human and they make mistakes too...

Imagine Mortaza used Mustafizur and Shakib and AlAmin instead of Sajib in that over finishing their quota and then sajib bowled the 20th over and Australia needed 17 off 6 and got it....People would then be blaming Mortaza for not saving the last over with your best bowler. I am pretty sure stuff like that happened in the past with Bangladesh and Bangladesh lost. Of Course, Mortaza himself would never bowl the 20th over and we all know why(past record)

There is a saying in English: "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't"

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 09:21 AM
Saqlain Sajib was getting decent amount of turn yesterday against Australia he was just not pitching it in the right areas at times. I think that's why Mortaza persisted with him.

Captains sometimes take gambles, when it pays off he is a genius, when it doesn't people are ready to throw stones... it is part of the game, no need to get riled up. Yes, Mortaza and co are human and they make mistakes too...

Imagine Mortaza used Mustafizur and Shakib and AlAmin instead of Sajib in that over finishing their quota and then sajib bowled the 20th over and Australia needed 17 off 6 and got it....People would then be blaming Mortaza for not saving the last over with your best bowler. I am pretty sure stuff like that happened in the past with Bangladesh and Bangladesh lost.

This is a top post, Rifat, and top class observation in my view.

I don't think there's any reason to go after Mash for his tactics yesterday, particularly his bowling changes. He gambled and it didn't pay off. That's the nature of sports.

The only source of disappointment for me was the body language. Mash looked deflated. The drooping shoulders were annoying and sent the wrong message to the team. Even if he was not feeling up to it, the team needed to see his swagger. He just didn't have the eye of the tiger. Showed up to the toss and looked like he was going to break down in tears. Ian Bishop probably felt like he needed to give Mash a big bear hug.

The only thing that was lacking yesterday was fight. Yes, fielding was shoddy, batting was tentative at times (except Shak and Riyad), bowling was not always incisive (except Fizz and Shak), but I would have rued yesterday's defeat less if we had shown more determination.

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 09:24 AM
Rony miar onuvuti (feelings) ki ai match niya munni saha (jati) jante chay

Rana Melb
March 22, 2016, 09:45 AM

Imagine Mortaza used Mustafizur and Shakib and AlAmin instead of Sajib in that over finishing their quota and then sajib bowled the 20th over and Australia needed 17 off 6 and got it....People would then be blaming Mortaza for not saving the last over with your best bowler. I am pretty sure stuff like that happened in the past with Bangladesh and Bangladesh lost. Of Course, Mortaza himself would never bowl the 20th over and we all know why(past record)

What about his field placing? Aussie hit 5 boundaries exactly through the same area and Sunny also pointed this out. His bowling change and persist with Saqlain was one of the worst decisions in recent past.

WarWolf
March 22, 2016, 09:52 AM
What about his field placing? Aussie hit 5 boundaries exactly through the same area and Sunny also pointed this out. His bowling change and persist with Saqlain was one of the worst decisions in recent past.
Mash was below acceptable level yesterday as a captain and as a player. Everybody has bad days. He had his share yesterday. Now let's move on.

imtiaz82
March 22, 2016, 10:52 AM
I wish we Bangladeshis were mentally strong like the Aussies. Our entire team and fan base get demotivated when 1/2 players get banned or are injured. When Taskin got banned, many fans said that they would now stop following the worldcup, similarly the players including the captain seemed to have lost the match even before it ended in the field.

If players gave 100%, held on to the catches, made better field placement/ bowling changes, we could have even won the match with a depleted side.

Against India, even if Tamim, Mustafiz is out against due to injury, sickness; we should still give 100% in the field and not have our shoulders down in the field..

Tigers_eye
March 22, 2016, 11:22 AM
To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN....

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

1. We the BD resident of Little Rock have decided, if by any chance with our C team, we beat Ind; Cows will be sacrificed and a feast will be held at the Baishakhi get together. Everyone is invited. Free food and entry for our Ind friends.

2. Right after the match we will sign a petition to BCB to bring back the team from WC. Don't even need to play Guptil. Just come back. New Mission accomplished.

aklemalp
March 22, 2016, 11:26 AM
^^ I'm vegetarian...any thing like tofu braised in soy sauce will be available?

One World
March 22, 2016, 11:30 AM

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

1. We the BD resident of Little Rock have decided, if by any chance with our C team, we beat Ind; Cows will be sacrificed and a feast will be held at the Baishakhi get together. Everyone is invited. Free food and entry for our Ind friends.

2. Right after the match we will sign a petition to BCB to bring back the team from WC. Don't even need to play Guptil. Just come back. New Mission accomplished.

Could that part of the post be omitted? You could safely say we are going to have beef curry, mutton bhuna or lamb chop. Did not expect that.

Tigers_eye
March 22, 2016, 11:37 AM
^^ I'm vegetarian...any thing like tofu braised in soy sauce will be available?
I am best at cooking Tofu. Worked at a Chinese restaurant back in the days. I will make you the best kind of Tofu you ever had. No worries for you. You would be taken care of.

Tigers_eye
March 22, 2016, 11:40 AM
Could that part of the post be omitted? You could safely say we are going to have beef curry, mutton bhuna or lamb chop. Did not expect that.
It is a Baishakhi festival. Of course it will have Ilish (Hilsa) - Rui (Ruhu).

Special Goru'r rezala. Bhishon Jhal diye ranna hobay. Bairey dekchi niye!!! Kono Bhabi'ra ei ranna'r kasey ashbe na. Aren't you at Tennessee?

senman
March 22, 2016, 11:42 AM
My fellow Indians please do avoid this thread as you will be branded as a troll and abused a lot for friendly banters.

One World
March 22, 2016, 11:50 AM

Special Goru'r rezala. Bhishon Jhal diye ranna hobay. Bairey dekchi niye!!! Kono Bhabi'ra ei ranna'r kasey ashbe na. Aren't you at Tennessee?

I wish I was in Nashville, it could be few hours to Little Rock. But alas I am in New Hampshire now. Man, that description just made my mouth get watery. :D

Tigers_eye
March 22, 2016, 11:52 AM
My fellow Indians please do avoid this thread as you will be branded as a troll and abused a lot for friendly banters.
As long as anyone (not Inds only) do not do the the following

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=newsgroup) or message board (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=message+board) with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

No one should be branded as troll. And if that happens, there is a report button on every post. This is a forum. Nationality doesn't increase or decrease anyone's right according to the forum rules. Exercise your right.

aklemalp
March 22, 2016, 11:55 AM
Here we go again.....

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 12:14 PM
If wicket does not offer any turn or is similar to yesterday, I don't want to see Saqlain anywhere near the national team, utter garbage. I saw the game, nothing special in him, a ordinary SLA bowler, with hardly any variations or thinking ability, he was delivery balls right where the batsman wanted him to, not only that, the ball came to them so slowly that they had enough time to whack it for a boundary. Unless the wicket offers exceptional turn, I wouldn't pick him. Shakib got hit yesterday early, but came back really strong, he used his variation, faster, slower, and also used his head. When batsman went after him.. Bowled right lines during second part of his spell. I am very sure, Taijul would have don't better than Saqlain... Really poor stuff from him.

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 12:18 PM
I would have Rony for Saqlain, let him get hit, his only 20 odd, I would rather persist with someone who has potential for the future, than waste a spot by bowling Saqlain just for the sake of playing a second spinner.

KingKohli
March 22, 2016, 12:35 PM

I m doing well till now lol:lol:

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 12:38 PM
I m doing well till now lol:lol:

Well come back bro. You guys are the favourites tomorrow. We have been emotional affected really badly, our captain has lost it. But hoping, the others in the team would help him out. Expecting a close game and a surprise win. But you guys have everything in place to win.. But future is unpredictable, living with hope of a surprise win.

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 12:41 PM
BTW king Kohli, do you have any contact with BCCI, we appealed for Taskin, according to rules, CCI should respond in two days.. I belive, the appeal was made 2 days ago, are BCCI waiting for India match, help us out bro? I think that special appeal results will come after after India again, even though ICC mostly responds in two days, I reckon this time it will be 3-4 days before NZ game, not that it would affect India.

KingKohli
March 22, 2016, 12:43 PM
Well come back bro. You guys are the favourites tomorrow. We have been emotional affected really badly, our captain has lost it. But hoping, the others in the team would help him out. Expecting a close game and a surprise win. But you guys have everything in place to win.. But future is unpredictable, living with hope of a surprise win.

Bd has nothing to lose here.. IND must win with good NRR just incase other Aus team shows up on that day.. To be honest I don't think they deserve to semis if they lose against Aus at home..

I think you almost had Aus last time.. That new spinner gave away in that 17th or 18th

I m getting sick and tired of turners. Hopefully a 200+ track:up:

KingKohli
March 22, 2016, 12:52 PM
BTW king Kohli, do you have any contact with BCCI, we appealed for Taskin, according to rules, CCI should respond in two days.. I belive, the appeal was made 2 days ago, are BCCI waiting for India match, help us out bro? I think that special appeal results will come after after India again, even though ICC mostly responds in two days, I reckon this time it will be 3-4 days before NZ game, not that it would affect India.

Can you please leave bcci out of this.. they have nothing to do with taskin's case nor they care..

ICC is what you should be worrying about.

Roey Haque
March 22, 2016, 12:55 PM

WTF is this? Lol. Don't know why I'm doing the mod's job, but please please don't provoke. To all Indian fans reading this, please do not be provoked. Thank you to all.

mufi_02
March 22, 2016, 12:57 PM

okay. holud punjabi ta istri koira ar future istri ghori raikha ashtasi..mijan bhai amar jonno 2 plate rezala ready raikhen..

ma_o_mati
March 22, 2016, 12:58 PM
BC timer is wrong. Game is tomorrow on 23rd not 25th

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 12:59 PM
Can you please leave bcci out of this.. they have nothing to do with taskin's case nor they care..

ICC is what you should be worrying about.

I apologise sincerely, I was meant to write ICC, wrote BCCI.. Heads not working properly bro, emotions taking over. Indians fans don't be provoked, genuine mistake, thanks.

brockley
March 22, 2016, 01:02 PM
If Bangladesh play to their potential they can win,also depends on pitch.

Modad
March 22, 2016, 01:03 PM
has tamim recovered yet? i hope he does, we badly need him tomorrow. i will give soumya a final chance just because we dont have anyone to replace him but mithun should be dropped from the squad permanently, such a outrageous player and a moron of highest standard.

Fazal
March 22, 2016, 01:19 PM
..., such a outrageous player and a moron of highest standard.

I understand Mithun was lucky to be selected in the team and not the fan's choice and he may very well be a journey man player. But why is he a moron? Would you please care to explain?

Mithun doesn't select himself.

Its the selectors who selected him. Are the selectors Moron?
The selectors doesn't select the final 11. In all likelihood haturu daa and mashrafee continue to select Mithun. Are Haturu daa and Mashrafee Moron?

Shehwar
March 22, 2016, 01:48 PM
I felt the Australia match got away from us. It was there to be won!

Modad
March 22, 2016, 01:49 PM
I understand Mithun was lucky to be selected in the team and not the fan's choice and he may very well be a journey man player. But why is he a moron? Would you please care to explain?

Mithun doesn't select himself.

Its the selectors who selected him. Are the selectors Moron?
The selectors doesn't select the final 11. In all likelihood haturu daa and mashrafee continue to select Mithun. Are Haturu daa and Mashrafee Moron?

ok i might have overreacted there a little bit but i suggest you go and watch the highlights of the game against Australia to see where am coming from... he had this :D expression on his face while dropping catches from left, right and center. a normal person wont do that in a do or die match where the reputation of your team and country is on the line. he's misfielding also costed about 8 runs in total.

icricket
March 22, 2016, 02:02 PM

May I join the party too? :drool:

Kohli_Sox
March 22, 2016, 02:16 PM

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

This post comes across as a very poor taste.

Fazal
March 22, 2016, 02:22 PM
he had this :D expression on his face while dropping catches from left, right and center. a normal person wont do that in a do or die match where the reputation of your team and country is on the line. he's misfielding also costed about 8 runs in total.

As far as I know he dropped JUST one catch ( not three catches you stated above) and people are debating was it indeed his catch to take or Mashrafe's?

I agree smiling after dropping a catch is a very bad body language that need to change. But was he the only BD players who dropped catches and smiles? To my recollection Sakib did it, Nasir did it... some other players also did it in the past. May be its in our culture and may be this smile is coming from being embarrassed than being really happy. So from that perspective Sakib, nasir, and quite a few of our players were also Moron.

Was it a do or die game? Then how come Mashrafee and the whole team was soo lethargic in that game. From that perfective is it fair to say that not only Mitun, but the whole team were a bunch of Morons?

I rest my case your honor.

mij
March 22, 2016, 02:26 PM
Few things need to be sort out.

1. Please please please even by mischance win the toss
2. If SS is in the team, please play in middle order (he just can't get the pace of the ball)
3. Fielding must be better than AUS match or we have no chance.
4. Give your 100% until at the end.

I know you can't do anything about number 1, but hope and pray.

mufi_02
March 22, 2016, 02:34 PM
if Tamim is fit, then Mithun should be his partner. Mithun did reasonably well in the few chances he got. In fact, did much better than SS.

Nadim
March 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
Tamim dippers pore naamley'i hoy :waiting:

Fazal
March 22, 2016, 02:39 PM
Tamim dippers pore naamley'i hoy :waiting:

Our only under pressure batsman.

Kohli_Sox
March 22, 2016, 02:39 PM
if Tamim is fit, then Mithun should be his partner. Mithun did reasonably well in the few chances he got. In fact, did much better than SS.

Such a short term memory. Mithun never played half the innings Soumya played against Pakistan in Asia Cup. No need to mention about Soumya's electric fielding which is needed in t20. People seriously need to cut the crap about dropping Soumya.

Nadim
March 22, 2016, 02:41 PM
Thank you Shakib. Even Afghan's scoring 9+ runs per over in the PP and we can't even score 6 an over. Openers needs to be in hit or get out mode.
"I think we can improve in the first six overs, with our batting," Shakib said. "We scored only 30-odd runs in our six overs. Here in India most of the teams are scoring 45-50 runs in the first six overs because that's the best time to bat, I feel. I think that's the part where we lost the game. If we had scored 15-20 runs more, that would have been a different ball game altogether. Batsmen who are getting runs need to contribute a bit more and finish the game. We need to get 170-180 runs, since that's what the average score is on this ground."
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-world-twenty20-2016/content/story/987471.html

mij
March 22, 2016, 03:10 PM
One more things to add, Bangladesh should watch how NZ bowled today,

Just angle the ball in to the batsman so that batsman can't hit ball through the line for 4 and 6, Pakistan players knows what I am talking about.

be_friend_13
March 22, 2016, 03:37 PM

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

This is very offensive. I am personally not religious and a beef eater myself. However, mentioning a festival and then cow slaughter is not very appropriate. For a lot of Hindu/ Jains/ Sikh Indians who do celebrate Baisakhi, its one of the few days they (I think) refrain from any meat (if they eat any that is) let alone beef.

But I believe it wasnt meant to be offensive, so its okay

IndYeah
March 22, 2016, 03:39 PM
Afghanistan has a better chance of beating England than Bangladesh vs India tomorrow. Hard Truth. Take it or leave it.

be_friend_13
March 22, 2016, 03:39 PM
Also curious to know, how does Tamim get injured after every 2nd match? This guy was away for most of Asia cup series and then makes an awesome comeback with a 100 and injures himself again?

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 03:53 PM
Also curious to know, how does Tamim get injured after every 2nd match? This guy was away for most of Asia cup series and then makes an awesome comeback with a 100 and injures himself again?

Food poisoning.

The whities call it "Delhi Belly".

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 04:14 PM
Here we go. Our 'well wishers' coming here in our forum and telling us how sh!t we are and why shouldnt we play cricket.

Cricmaster it was your cricket board that tried to spoil our reputation in world stage then got egg in the face when we hosted U-19 WC successfully.

(....) We already know about your mentality.

Go think about yourself how you can win your next 2 matches. We ran you close with our 2nd string team and a depleted captain. We have as much chance as you have against India. Go oil your own freakin machine

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 04:15 PM
Ban our main bowlers in the middle of a tournament then call us ridiculously erratic. People got nerve I tell ya

Rifat
March 22, 2016, 04:33 PM
The dubious definitions of "us" versus "them" is very very cloudy and a random Cricket fan from Australia or India certainly cannot be blamed for the actions of the ICC or even the BCCI or Cricket Australia can they? is it reasonable to blame an entire nation or generalize an entire fan-base based on the actions of ICC?

This is no different from Blaming the Entire world Muslim Population for actions of ISIS/CIA. no different at all.

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 04:37 PM
The dubious definitions of "us" versus "them" is very very cloudy and a random Cricket fan from Australia or India certainly cannot be blamed for the actions of the ICC or even the BCCI or Cricket Australia can they? is it reasonable to blame an entire nation or generalize an entire fan-base based on the actions of ICC?

This is no different from Blaming the Entire world Muslim Population for actions of ISIS/CIA. no different at all.

No but if someone come and tell me how erratic my team is when everyone knows what happened before yesterday's match then expect a stick from me. I understand very well who is a well wisher (brockley) and who is here to rub it in.

Roey Haque
March 22, 2016, 04:46 PM
Huh? Where did his posts go? Cricmaster?

I just got done writing a reply for him, and poof, gone.

Anyway, BCCI should have hired him. He would have made a wonderful spokesperson, and I mean that sincerely.

He could show those up and coming nations to not get their hopes up at all. Let them stay where they are, and accept their 5 % chance of victory. Because it takes a lot of courage to do that.

be_friend_13
March 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
^ You scared him away. So many of you have your claws out to pounce on anyone who happens to have an opinion based on historical facts. I dont think he was here to show anyone, anything. He was merely expressing what he personally felt thats backed up with historical results. Besides, Indians and Aussies dont get along for him to be our spokesperson.

Instead, doesnt hurt to be a lil less arrogant and lil more gracious in your responses to a supposed arrogant post. They can afford to be arrogant considering they have facts and numbers to back up their claims. BD has been doing well but if we all agree that respect can be earned and not snatched, you have to put your head down and move on if someone has mean things to say to you or the team as the numbers dont favor you as yet. Just my personal opinion.

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 04:53 PM
^ You scared him away.

Instead, doesnt hurt to be a lil less arrogant and lil more gracious in your responses to a supposed arrogant post. They can afford to be arrogant considering they have facts and numbers to back up their claims. BD has been doing well but if we all agree that respect can be earned and not snatched, you have to put your head down and move on if someone has mean things to say to you or the team as the numbers dont favor you as yet. Just my personal opinion.

Oh so you want us to just take it and shut up because our team is weaker. We should always keep our head down in front of the arrogant fans of 'stronger' teams? Because their team is stronger so they are godly. Our team is weaker so we are servants. Which society do you live in?

Roey Haque
March 22, 2016, 04:56 PM
^ You scared him away.

No, I think he got the hammer.

Anyway,moving on. Hope Nasir plays tomorrow instead of Sajib. I had rated Sajib after BPL, especially BPL 2013, but after looking at him last night, he was throwing darts, not bowling.

be_friend_13
March 22, 2016, 04:57 PM
Oh so you want us to just take it and shut up because our team is weaker. We should always keep our head down in front of the arrogant fans of 'stronger' teams? Because their team is stronger so they are godly. Our team is weaker so we are servants. Which society do you live in?

Stop twisting my words. In simple words, what I meant to express is, you cannot afford to be arrogant like him as you dont have the cricket results (historical or present) to back it up.

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 05:04 PM
Stop twisting my words. In simple words, what I meant to express is, you cannot afford to be arrogant like him as you dont have the cricket results (historical or present) to back it up.

So now you gonna decide how much arrogant a Bangladeshi fan can be? That is what you tryna say, right?

be_friend_13
March 22, 2016, 05:05 PM
So now you gonna decide how much arrogant a Bangladeshi fan can be? That is what you tryna say, right?

Not sure whats up with you. If all you are trying to do is pick up a fight, I am not very interested. Thank you

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 05:07 PM
No, I think he got the hammer.

Anyway,moving on. Hope Nasir plays tomorrow instead of Sajib. I had rated Sajib after BPL, especially BPL 2013, but after looking at him last night, he was throwing darts, not bowling.
Sajib was not throwing darts. He was turning the ball but his length was not right. But you cant blame him when he reached Banglore the day before after sleeping whole night at airport

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 05:08 PM
Not sure whats up with you. If all you are trying to do is pick up a fight, I am not very interested. Thank you

Do not tell me how to act, that is all. You welcome.

Night_wolf
March 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
Vepu calm down, its almost fazar time in Savar. Go out for a morning walk

tiger1000
March 22, 2016, 05:35 PM
Sajib was not throwing darts. He was turning the ball but his length was not right. But you cant blame him when he reached Banglore the day before after sleeping whole night at airport

He turned one...

he's a bum, always been one and always will be, and it's not a reaction to the game, I said it before too

MohammedShamim
March 22, 2016, 05:35 PM

I can blame him for having a economy of 7.4/5 being a SLA bowler in T20 domestic, utter disgrace!

IndYeah
March 22, 2016, 05:40 PM
Some excitable folks on here. I hope we have a good game of cricket, and the 2 bangla batsman I like - Mahmudullah and Sarkar play well. And then India will mop the game up without too much fuss ;)

Night_wolf
March 22, 2016, 05:41 PM
Some excitable folks on here. I hope we have a good game of cricket, and the 2 bangla batsman I like - Mahmudullah and Sarkar play well. And then India will mop the game up without too much fuss ;)

India is well capable of doing that, but I hope IndYeah dont mop the forum up if opposite happens :)

Vepu
March 22, 2016, 05:42 PM
Vepu calm down, its almost fazar time in Savar. Go out for a morning walk

Read my post above. Will ya?

Night_wolf
March 22, 2016, 05:49 PM
Read my post above. Will ya?

lol with end part of the post you just made my post valid.

simon
Let's hope we bat 2nd because no matter what we score Koheli will chase it down.

Tausif

Friendly banter is the last thing your posts are. Maybe back in the day but all you do these days is come here and try to cause disruption with your snide remarks.

Night_wolf
March 22, 2016, 05:51 PM
Let's hope we bat 2nd because no matter what we score Koheli will chase it down.

saw a funny meme in FB. it said kohli chases so well that if he ran in the 100m at the Olympics he'll win the silver medal!

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 05:55 PM
How likely is it that Fizz will help us bowl India out for less than 70 and that we chase that down in 8 overs?

simon
March 22, 2016, 05:58 PM
saw a funny meme in FB. it said kohli chases so well that if he ran in the 100m at the Olympics he'll win the silver medal!

hehe, good one

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 06:02 PM
If we bowl India out for less than 100 and chase it down in less than 10 overs we can pole-vault to No. 2 in the group!

Hope springs eternal!

be_friend_13
March 22, 2016, 06:20 PM
Friendly banter is the last thing your posts are. Maybe back in the day but all you do these days is come here and try to cause disruption with your snide remarks.

Or maybe your level of tolerance is so low that you literally chased an Australian out of the post because he expressed his views and every Indian comment comes across as either snide or humiliating. I was hoping its would be a competitive game tomorrow but I just want my team to be ruthless in the match at Bangalore. FB BD fans are not the only ones, we've got people like Vepu that spoil the party for you.

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 06:25 PM
Everbody relax. Take a deep breath. No need to be jumpy.

Tausif
March 22, 2016, 06:45 PM
Or maybe your level of tolerance is so low that you literally chased an Australian out of the post because he expressed his views and every Indian comment comes across as either snide or humiliating. I was hoping its would be a competitive game tomorrow but I just want my team to be ruthless in the match at Bangalore. FB BD fans are not the only ones, we've got people like Vepu that spoil the party for you.

My level of tolerance? I chased an Australian out of the post? Stop lumping all the BD fans together, not all of us are childish like that. And I'm sure there are many that spoil the party for us BD fans, we have tons on this forum as well. That doesn't mean ALL of us are bad.

As for my post, it was one and only intended for Senman who has a good reputation of posting snide remarks these days and does anything opposite of "friendly banter". And nowhere in my post did I say all Indian fans nor targeted anyone else in particular so chill out:)

iDumb
March 22, 2016, 06:49 PM
How likely is it that Fizz will help us bowl India out for less than 70 and that we chase that down in 8 overs?

I would say 98%. Fiz and tamim together > whole Indian team.

Tausif
March 22, 2016, 06:53 PM
Everbody relax. Take a deep breath. No need to be jumpy.

Yup gonna focus on the game only from here on :)

Anher
March 22, 2016, 07:20 PM
If we bowl India out for less than 100 and chase it down in less than 10 overs we can pole-vault to No. 2 in the group!

Hope springs eternal!

I would say 98%. Fiz and tamim together > whole Indian team.

instead there is a better chance both Tamim and Fiz might not play this match. We do not know, how good is Tamim's stomach now and is Fiz fully fit?

mij
March 22, 2016, 07:29 PM
instead there is a better chance both Tamim and Fiz might not play this match. We do not know, how good is Tamim's stomach now and is Fiz fully fit?

If we don't have players to player why we are still in the WC

mij
March 22, 2016, 07:39 PM
I just hope we can make it count. Nothing to fear nothing to lose. Just go for it.

Rana Melb
March 22, 2016, 07:41 PM
I am missing the killer instinct here. Looks like everything falling apart. We need an IRON MAN.

WarWolf
March 22, 2016, 07:43 PM
Nothing is falling apart. Hold on to your faith. Today we will make it insha Allah.

mehedi
March 22, 2016, 07:58 PM
I am missing the killer instinct here. Looks like everything falling apart. We need an IRON MAN.

Lot will depend on how Mash turns up for tomorrow's game, whatever the outcome will be I just want him to be more proactive on the field; shouting, screaming at his players. No point mourning for Taskin anymore I feel we still have enough resources to beat any top teams :)

Anher
March 22, 2016, 08:10 PM
Lot will depend on how Mash turns up for tomorrow's game, whatever the outcome will be I just want him to be more proactive on the field; shouting, screaming at his players. No point mourning for Taskin anymore I feel we still have enough resources to beat any top teams :)

Exactly. we came very close against Aussies, only mash's charisma was missing. had we won it somehow without Tamim, Taskin and Sunny, it would have been a tsunami!

Jadukor
March 22, 2016, 08:32 PM
More than his body language what irritated me most was the placement of Al Amin as a close in catcher during shakib's over at a crucial time. Keno bhai ar fielder chilo na? We know al amin wouldnt even catch the himalayas if it fell on him. Ajaira.

BengaliPagol
March 22, 2016, 08:46 PM
1. Tamim
2. Mithun
3. Sabbir
4. Shakib
5. Riyad
6. Mushy
7. Hom/Soumya
8. Mash
9. Nasir
10. Al-Amin
11. Mustafizur

Jadukor
March 22, 2016, 08:54 PM
I would prefer the following batting order
Tamim
Shabbir
Shakib
Mushfiq
Ryad
Soumia

shirsho2009
March 22, 2016, 10:02 PM
Interesting article by Gautam

http://www.anandabazar.com/khela/cricketers-and-officials-can-improve-cricket-in-a-country-dgtl-1.339332#

Max100
March 22, 2016, 10:06 PM
my line up

1.tamim
2.soumya (nurul)
3.sabbir
4.shakib
5.mahmudullah
6.shuvagoto
7.mushfiq/ nurul
8.nasir
9.mashrafi
10.mustafiz
11. alamin

plz use as many bowler as possible. in T20, its important to rotate bowlers

Rana Melb
March 22, 2016, 10:11 PM
I would try Mushi as an opner.

shirsho2009
March 22, 2016, 11:04 PM
Tamim
SS
Sabbir
Shakib
Mushy
Riyad
Nasir
Mash (c)
Saq
Al Amin
Taskin

go Taskin gooooooooooooooooo. Want 150 today.

roman
March 22, 2016, 11:06 PM
^ Wait...How is Taskin in your team? Am I missing something?

shirsho2009
March 22, 2016, 11:13 PM
Ya, just seen the news, he can play today, no bar for playing today, ICC withdrawn his ban. Go Taskin gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, 150 km today....

Nasif
March 22, 2016, 11:17 PM
Ya, just seen the news, he can play today, no bar for playing today, ICC withdrawn his ban. Go Taskin gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, 150 km today....

This says otherwise: suspension continues
http://www.icc-cricket.com/world-t20/news/2016/media-releases/93949/taskin-ahmed-suspension-upheld-by-judicial-commissioner

shirsho2009
March 22, 2016, 11:20 PM
This says otherwise: suspension continues
http://www.icc-cricket.com/world-t20/news/2016/media-releases/93949/taskin-ahmed-suspension-upheld-by-judicial-commissioner

See Independent TV.

horizon
March 22, 2016, 11:21 PM
http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/987833.html

I heard it otherwise.

Al_Baseerah
March 22, 2016, 11:25 PM
" Tamim Iqbal, who missed the Australia match with food poisoning, is not a certain starter"

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 11:27 PM
Epic fail, Shirsho! Way to get our hopes up.

roman
March 22, 2016, 11:30 PM
That's messed up. It got me really excited. :-|

Tausif
March 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
Why are rtv and independent tv etc. are reporting that Taskin is available for selection when the ICC says otherwise? Such unprofessionalism shown by those news channels :facepalm:

inspyr9
March 22, 2016, 11:47 PM
They dont know the meaning of upheld.

Shubho
March 22, 2016, 11:50 PM

Haha. I was thinking the same thing! I think they confused "upheld" with "overturned".

Roni_uk
March 23, 2016, 12:34 AM
Why are rtv and independent tv etc. are reporting that Taskin is available for selection when the ICC says otherwise? Such unprofessionalism shown by those news channels :facepalm:

Oh my god. Whats up with our media. First they say 'Shu Khobor, Sunny has been cleared' and now this. Some of our journalists need some basic training.

NoName
March 23, 2016, 12:39 AM

Dear me, some of these guys seriously don't understand English and they are our journalists?

ReZ_1
March 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
Decision Upheld mane decision upore uthay rakse.. so akhon aita nia vabnar dorkar nai.. jinista upore ase.. ager moto sob cholbe.. age je vabe taskin sunny ball korto akhono se vabe korte parbe.......

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 01:55 AM

Hayre english language knowledge. ... dear shagbadik.

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 01:57 AM

Are we on fast forward mode?

Rinathq
March 23, 2016, 02:06 AM
my lineup for today if Tamim is playing,

Tamim
Mithun
Shakib
Shabbir
Soumya
Riyad
Mushy
Mash
Saqlain
Al Amin
Mustafiz

Shakib said he wants to bat at no.3 and I agree with this. Shabbir can come in at no.4
Need 1 in the top 3 to score 40+ to get a 160+ score.

Miraz
March 23, 2016, 02:22 AM
India is a very good team at home. We have little or no chance keeping the recent developments in mind. However, this is not the end of the story, merely the beginning. I am sure Bangladesh will give due and proper answer to the injustices in years to come.

boka
March 23, 2016, 02:43 AM
India is a very good team at home. We have little or no chance keeping the recent developments in mind. However, this is not the end of the story, merely the beginning. I am sure Bangladesh will give due and proper answer to the injustices in years to come.

[বাংলা]
আমগো কপালডা ভালা
আমগো দলের কেউ এই লাইনে চিন্তা করতেছে না.......
হেরা হগ্গোলতে মিইল্লা মনে লইতাছে আমগো ভারতরে বিশ্বকাপ থেইক্কা ছিটকাইয়া দেওয়ার ইতিহাসটা
তারা এইটারে একটা বিরাট সুযোগ মনে কইরা তাদের সেরা দিয়া আমগো সবাইর মুখে হাসি ফোটানেরা চেষ্টা করতেছে

খেলা শুরুর আগেই হাইরা যাওয়ার দিন শেষ ভাইজান
[/বাংলা]
:flag: :flag:

ReZ_1
March 23, 2016, 02:51 AM
my lineup for today if Tamim is playing,

Tamim
Mithun
Shakib
Shabbir
Soumya
Riyad
Mushy
Mash
Saqlain
Al Amin
Mustafiz

Shakib said he wants to bat at no.3 and I agree with this. Shabbir can come in at no.4
Need 1 in the top 3 to score 40+ to get a 160+ score.

I would like to put nasir as a bowler instead of saqlain. inda have 3 left handers in the top. Also nasir is bit successful with his bowling. Anything with the bat is bonus.

Shehwar
March 23, 2016, 02:54 AM
It will be pretty special to knock India out in India infront of their fans if that were to happen.

Miraz
March 23, 2016, 03:20 AM
[বাংলা]
আমগো কপালডা ভালা
আমগো দলের কেউ এই লাইনে চিন্তা করতেছে না.......
হেরা হগ্গোলতে মিইল্লা মনে লইতাছে আমগো ভারতরে বিশ্বকাপ থেইক্কা ছিটকাইয়া দেওয়ার ইতিহাসটা
তারা এইটারে একটা বিরাট সুযোগ মনে কইরা তাদের সেরা দিয়া আমগো সবাইর মুখে হাসি ফোটানেরা চেষ্টা করতেছে

খেলা শুরুর আগেই হাইরা যাওয়ার দিন শেষ ভাইজান
[/বাংলা]

:flag: :flag:

The developments depleted our ability and caused a major dent in the teams mental belief. Otherwise, We had at least 50-50 chance to knock India out. They have artificially skewed the balance in their favour.

Kohli_Sox
March 23, 2016, 03:38 AM
The developments depleted our ability and caused a major dent in the teams mental belief. Otherwise, We had at least 50-50 chance to knock India out. They have artificially skewed the balance in their favour.

Yeah India is so scared of us

Comments like these have no base

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 03:41 AM
Can boys not take out their anger on Indians today by fighting/being aggressive on the field? Or will they give up?

kmasum
March 23, 2016, 03:55 AM
Taskin and mustafiz will be a good combo against India.

tanvir_nus
March 23, 2016, 03:56 AM
No chance of even competing here today!

CricFanBD
March 23, 2016, 04:03 AM
Good Luck Bangladesh.

Roni_uk
March 23, 2016, 04:09 AM
It will be same old story..... we will lose the toss, India will bat first and score somewhere around 225. Our bowlers will do some toothless bowling, fielders will drop many catches, singles will turn into 4s due to sloppy fielding and to to some cream on top we will get abused by the hostile crowds.

We will come to bat and lose 3 wickets in the PP. Mushy will then play his best test match and score 28 off 48 balls. We will scrap to 142.

Captain will come out during presentation and say .. 'obviously we lost the match, we bowl sh*t, we bat sh*t.. hopefully we will do more sh*t in the matches to come..'

Prove me wrong... hope this does not happen!!!

Good luck Bangladesh

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 04:09 AM

I don't think you understood the post by Miraz. Look for the keyword.

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 04:14 AM
Mawka BD reply....

http://www.bdcricteam.com/2016/03/watch-a-reply-to-mauka-mauka-by-bangladeshi-fans/

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 04:15 AM
Thanks Senmann, ^ first Indian to openly accept those. At least some Indians understand, thanks bro.

BangladeshFan
March 23, 2016, 04:22 AM
Bd will whip india today and kick them out of the tournament. Get ready dada, you dont know whats coming for you.:flag:

Miraz
March 23, 2016, 04:23 AM

Yeah .... absolutely no base. All made up. Nothing happened. Move on.

BangladeshFan
March 23, 2016, 04:32 AM
to be honest, bd lost heavily even with mr taskin and sunny playing. in these conditions, bowlers need variations and big hitters make the difference. Bd were poor in both those departments.

A winner performs 'because of' the problems he has, not 'inspite of' the problems he has. we need to go out and throw everything we have, there is no excuse.

Night_wolf
March 23, 2016, 04:44 AM
Today SRK is going to give commentary!

http://bangla.bdnews24.com/glitz/article1124586.bdnews

Rinan
March 23, 2016, 04:46 AM
It will be same old story..... we will lose the toss, India will bat first and score somewhere around 225. Our bowlers will do some toothless bowling, fielders will drop many catches, singles will turn into 4s due to sloppy fielding and to to some cream on top we will get abused by the hostile crowds.

We will come to bat and lose 3 wickets in the PP. Mushy will then play his best test match and score 28 off 48 balls. We will scrap to 142.

Captain will come out during presentation and say .. 'obviously we lost the match, we bowl sh*t, we bat sh*t.. hopefully we will do more sh*t in the matches to come..'

Good luck Bangladesh

Lol , this Rony boy is hopeless forever.

Al_Baseerah
March 23, 2016, 05:07 AM

Good luck Bangladesh

HAHAHAA sounds just about right, sadly.

Shehwar
March 23, 2016, 05:09 AM
T20 is not our game since Ash and Aftab left.

ma_o_mati
March 23, 2016, 05:32 AM
T20 is not our game since Ash and Aftab left.

Aftab!...only power hitter in our team. Could hit 6's effortlessly. Remember that 82 against England too. What a knock! Nafees, alok, aftab, dhiman and co made terrible mistake by joining ICL. They were never the same afterwards. Wonder wat would happen if they stuck around and was coached by hathuri and co.

Abirz
March 23, 2016, 05:35 AM
Please learn something from Afghanistan and don't play like pussy cats today...show some heart, have the balls to go after Ashwin and Bumrah, fielding needs to be intense! Go out there and show the world what you're made of

I want the Indian crowd today silenced to a point where people think there's a bloody funeral going on!

ma_o_mati
March 23, 2016, 05:43 AM
Please learn something from Afghanistan and don't play like pussy cats today...show some heart, have the balls to go after Ashwin and Bumrah, fielding needs to be intense! Go out there and show the world what you're made of

I want the Indian crowd today silenced to a point where people think there's a bloody funeral going on!

This is the difference. For example, give an Afghan boy to drive a car for the first time on highway, he would drive like a pro as he doesnt hv fear in his heart.

Similarly, a bd man will b shaking driving like a turtle.

Generalizations are never good or correct. But Afghans are more gutsy and there isnt an inch of fear when they play big teams.

ReZ_1
March 23, 2016, 05:47 AM
This is the difference. For example, give an Afghan boy to drive a car for the first time on highway, he would drive like a pro as he doesnt hv fear in his heart.

Similarly, a bd man will b shaking driving like a turtle.

Generalizations are never good or correct. But Afghans are more gutsy and there isnt an inch of fear when they play big teams.

why??? where are we lacking?

newbitter
March 23, 2016, 05:54 AM
The pressure will all be on India and it's their game to lose - home crowds , high expectations and the pressure of qualification

BD team - take advantage of this and weigh them down further

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 06:03 AM

Chuck de india

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 07:08 AM
Bangla Fans, Are you rrrrrrrrrready for the beat-down!!!! sorry to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble! ;)

Shaan
March 23, 2016, 07:12 AM
Bangla Fans, Are you rrrrrrrrrready for the beat-down!!!! sorry to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble! ;)

No worry, we are ready to finnish india's worlcup here. Pls stop us if you can!😊

icricket
March 23, 2016, 07:23 AM

Please STOP calling us Bangla Fans. We don't call you Hindi Fans, right? Learn the difference.

icricket
March 23, 2016, 07:24 AM

and we care because???

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 07:29 AM
Indian plan of attack

http://www.bdlive24.com/home/details/101491/%E0%A6%AC%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%99%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%97%E0%A 6%BE%E0%A6%B2%E0%A7%81%E0%A6%B0%E0%A7%81%E0%A6%A4% E0%A7%87-%E0%A6%A4%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%AE%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%AE%E0%A 6%A6%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%9C%E0%A6%A8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AF-%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%AA%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%A8%E0%A 7%87%E0%A6%B0-%E0%A6%AB%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%81%E0%A6%A6-%E0%A6%AA%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%A4%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%9B%E0%A 7%87-%E0%A6%AD%E0%A6%BE%E0%A6%B0%E0%A6%A4

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 07:36 AM

Indian fan are you ready for bangla bash... reserve some ice for your back.... hahaha come here to get some free chapor!!

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 07:38 AM
Your website is named bangla cricket for FS.

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 07:39 AM
Indian fan are you ready for bangla bash... reserve some ice for your back.... hahaha come here to get some free chapor!!

I like the con-phi-dunce. I will celebrate with extra rasgulla today!

ma_o_mati
March 23, 2016, 07:41 AM
whats the preferred short form then? You wouldn't be wrong if you refer to them as bangla people right? whats the big problem. Everything is not an insult you know. No need to get your panties in a twist at any and all small things. Learn that.

No, not everything is insulting. But not knowing the difference between a language and nationality makes you look embarassing. Get ur facts right sir. Bangla and Hindi are languages. We do not refer to Indians as Hindi people or Pakistanis as Urdu people.

Rifat_02
March 23, 2016, 07:42 AM
(Banter) India has won enough matches, now its time for them to lose some. Mustafizur is hungry after such a long break, and all the players are fired up. They will silence the crowd tonight (/Banter)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Simin2011
March 23, 2016, 07:44 AM
Having butterflies in my stomach!

It's gonna be one tough match. An inspired India on India's soil, infront of thousand hostile crowds!! :ohno:
I really hope the players don't bow down to the pressure! Just give your all.

IndYeah
No, not everything is insulting. But not knowing the difference between a language and nationality makes you look embarassing. Get ur facts right sir. Bangla and Hindi are languages. We do not refer to Indians as Hindi people or Pakistanis as Urdu people.

will ask this again, then why is your website named "BANGLA" cricket?

and what is the preferred short form - or nickname if you like, for the team and their fans? Since the team is called tigers, how about toygers for the fans?:bighug:

MohammedShamim
I do post nonsense at times, but I must say, this new level of non sense posting has gone ten folds beyond me haha

Rifat_02
whats the preferred short form then? You wouldn't be wrong if you refer to them as bangla people right? whats the big problem. Everything is not an insult you know. No need to get your panties in a twist at any and all small things. Learn that.

I believe the short word is Bengali people or BDeshi or even BD people. Anyway I don't think its a big deal

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 07:46 AM
RIGHT- Pray for us to win the TOSS, mentally Mash is affected coz his losing to many of them...

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 07:49 AM
I believe the short word is Bengali people or BDeshi or even BD people. Anyway I don't think its a big deal

ok, BD it is. beeedi jalaile...... reminds me of Bipasha basu - another dusky bongali beauty ;)

Bengali Mithai and women -the 2 most famous exports from Bengalla. :D

rezwansyed
March 23, 2016, 07:50 AM
So big-3 managed to keep our chucker Taskin out of the team even against India match...Chuck you!! And let's chuck out India from the worldcup by some hardcore chucking... ;-)

ma_o_mati
March 23, 2016, 07:53 AM
will ask this again, then why is your website named "BANGLA" cricket?

and what is the preferred short form - or nickname if you like, for the team and their fans? Since the team is called tigers, how about toygers for the fans?:bighug:

Well, the creator of this website can answer that particular question. But from my understanding, cricket is not a person. Its a noun that work adjectivally. We have certain place in Bangladesh called Banglabazar. There is a company called Bangla Motors, etc. In that sense I guess its called Banglacricket.

You can call us BD fans. Thanks.

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 07:54 AM
So big-3 managed to keep our chucker Taskin out of the team even against India match...Chuck you!! And let's India chuck out from the worldcup by some hardcore chucking... ;-)

How many crybabies in a crowd of "BD" fans? Trick question!! :D

When are you folks going to give up this delusion that you are soooooo important and scary that the world has to conspire to beat you. Newsflash - you are just not that good enough for anyone to bother. And even if taskin wasn't a cheating chucker, he was a promising prospect at best, not even in the top 10 bowlers of the world.

rezwansyed
March 23, 2016, 07:56 AM
Shut the Chuck up! Or it'll hurt more after you get a$$-chucked out of the WC...

Rifat
March 23, 2016, 07:59 AM
guys, chill. at the end of the day it's just a game.

Bangladesh needs to show a lot of courage and play with their heart out and play with a lot of professionalism and pride. nothing to lose everything to gain and prove. Show them Why Bangladesh is such a boss and why Bangladesh belongs in world cricket even without one of its best seamers and one of its best spinners we got a lot to prove and we can still compete to win.

ma_o_mati
How many crybabies in a crowd of "BD" fans? Trick question!! :D

When are you folks going to give up this delusion that you are soooooo important and scary that the world has to conspire to beat you. Newsflash - you are just not that good enough for anyone to bother. And even if taskin wasn't a cheating chucker, he was a promising prospect at best, not even in the top 10 bowlers of the world.

It just takes a promising prospect to scare India. India has a good team but their board wanna rig the game as they dont wanna take any chances against BD or anyone else. I wonder how much money they lost for that early 2007 exit.

Rifat_02
Chuck De India, Joy Bangla :P

aklemalp
March 23, 2016, 08:00 AM
So I speak English, means I'm an English man l?

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 08:01 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/chuckychildsplay/images/d/dc/The-Killer-Chucky-Doll-Photo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140121205042

Ooooh I'm so scared of the Chucky :ohno:

or

Here, Chucky, chucky.... :D

aklemalp
March 23, 2016, 08:03 AM
One love, One Heart, let's get together and feel free and alright

rezwansyed
March 23, 2016, 08:04 AM
Chuck you...chuck you...f*** you...chuck you..should I continue...Naah or the mods will mark me as a chuck-feeder sorry..um...troll-feeder... ;-)

icricket
March 23, 2016, 08:05 AM
Your website is named bangla cricket for FS.

Yes, the domain name is based on the availability among many other factors, right?

You may call us tiger fans, Bangladeshi fans. btw, I've already learned long time ago what to call you respectfully (i.e. indian fan.) It's time for you to learn it. And like you said, everything is not an insult you know bruh.

It is to me. Please stop generalizing.

IndYeah
So I speak English, means I'm an English man l?

banter aside, FYI, it is common in the sub-continent to refere to ethnicity by language - marathi speaking people are referred to as marathi. Gujarati speaking people are referred to as Gujarati, and so on.

Heck, not just on the sub-continent. The people from Netherlands are called the Dutch and they speak dutch don't they? Do they insist on being called Nederlanders and take offense if they are not?

come on fellow cricket fans, lets have some fun without getting too worked up over banter. Save the outrage for the actual offensive stuff!

Rifat_02
Chuck you...chuck you...f*** you...chuck you..should I continue...Naah or the mods will mark me as a chuck-feeder sorry..um...troll-feeder... ;-)

Do you want to be suspended from Banglacricket by the BCCI for chucking?

Riddle
March 23, 2016, 08:06 AM
Don't spoil it for us Bangladesh. If you have plans of winning, let it be some other day. :D

nightman
March 23, 2016, 08:07 AM
ok, BD it is. beeedi jalaile...... reminds me of Bipasha basu - another dusky bongali beauty ;)

Bengali Mithai and women -the 2 most famous exports from Bengalla. :D

dont worry bro.. we have started importing punjabi women.. mine is a dilliwali.. jaab taak hai LA.D :floor::floor:

rezwansyed
Do you want to be suspended from Banglacricket by the BCCI for chucking?

:ohno::ohno::ohno:
:lol::lol::lol:
:floor::floor::floor:
:goal:

tanvir_nus
Bangla is actually a bad gali in a lot of Asian countries because of lotsa labours around there and they will just call you Bangla as a slang or to demean you... if you go to Thailand or Malaysia or Singapore you can see blatant racism there... it's worse than Paki in Europe... check out youtube and google

aklemalp
March 23, 2016, 08:11 AM
banter aside, FYI, it is common in the sub-continent to refere to ethnicity by language - marathi speaking people are referred to as marathi. Gujarati speaking people are referred to as Gujarati, and so on.

Heck, not just on the sub-continent. The people from Netherlands are called the Dutch and they speak dutch don't they? Do they insist on being called Nederlanders and take offense if they are not?

come on fellow cricket fans, lets have some fun without getting too worked up over banter. Save the outrage for the actual offensive stuff!

Thanks for the regional language 101.

All the best to both teams

BangladeshFan
March 23, 2016, 08:12 AM

SRK vai loves us, he is secretly supporting Bangladesh.

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 08:14 AM
Get ready for the game - its
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/61/6166/HONG100Z/posters/grafton-smith-screaming-peacock.jpg

VS

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6109/6854371370_4d26b94981_b.jpg

FYI, Before another one jumps to take offense - these are the 2 national birds of the 2 countries.

anon4567
March 23, 2016, 08:14 AM
If we lose the toss one more time...

I will smash the TV with my cricket bat.

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 08:17 AM
Bangla is actually a bad gali in a lot of Asian countries because of lotsa labours around there and they will just call you Bangla as a slang or to demean you... if you go to Thailand or Malaysia or Singapore you can see blatant racism there... it's worse than Paki in Europe... check out youtube and google

Honestly did not know that it was used as a demeaning thing. Sorry if you took it that way. That's pretty stupid of those people to use ethnicity as a slur. Doesn't even make much sense.

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 08:19 AM
dont worry bro.. we have started importing punjabi women.. mine is a dilliwali.. jaab taak hai LA.D :floor::floor:

To each their own. The world is a global melting pot. Women are not tribal property to be guarded against the "other". Such ignorant villager like attitude in today's world would be :floor:

tonoy
March 23, 2016, 08:21 AM
Alright, simmer down kids.

Since we will be losing the toss and be put to bat, I think our batsmen need to be in the "hit or get out bruh" mode.

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 08:21 AM
I like the con-phi-dunce. I will celebrate with extra rasgulla today!

Of course if you win.

Rifat
March 23, 2016, 08:23 AM
We have yet to see a Sabbir Special in this world cup

mufi_02
its just a game guys. let's not go overboard and insult each other. we are hoping for a good game.

can't remember the last time BD faced India at its home. and there is nothing scheduled in near future as well. So it will be interesting for us.

IndYeah
Let's get ready to...
http://www.buzzingmindz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Tiger-and-Cub-2.jpg

Make out?? :lol:

I will let my fellow Indian fans to stand ready with handkerchiefs and tissues to console BD fans - Chance pe dance!!!:big_hug:

WarWolf
March 23, 2016, 08:26 AM
Let's get ready to...

I will let my fellow Indian fans to stand ready with handkerchiefs and tissues to console BD fans - Chance pe dance!!!:big_hug:
Thank you bringing those.You will need it. 👍

aklemalp
March 23, 2016, 08:27 AM
Let's get ready to...

I give you A for effort...but reserve your energy to watch the game and support India.

BangladeshFan
March 23, 2016, 08:28 AM
just heard somewhere that it was nederlands who complained against taskin to the umpires, probably because they couldnt get enough runs off him. my only problem is if it is our bowlers who get tested, so should everyone be. the 'dada' team has several blatant chuckers in them, vomora and ashwin.

Modad
March 23, 2016, 08:29 AM
Win toss, bat first and get to 160-170 then hope for a miracle.

Al_Baseerah
March 23, 2016, 08:30 AM
I bet we will freaking lose the toss again. Like every damn game.

BangladeshFan
March 23, 2016, 08:31 AM
I remember long time back, Imran said openly, that Prabhakar is a chucker, but he only chucks when the going gets tough. We need guys like these. (like imran, not prabhakar :D )

IndYeah
March 23, 2016, 08:32 AM
I give you A for effort...but reserve your energy to watch the game and support India.

Thank you Teacher ji. :notworthy:

This is what we call "timepass" in the subcontinent. Just doing my bit as a "phorener" to add a bit of spice to the thread. Apart from one chucky, the rest of my fellow fans from BD have shown good spirit:up:

Rana Melb
March 23, 2016, 08:33 AM
Shewag just said in star sports india is doing just the formalities in this game.

Nadim
Better win the toss today and fielder first. Don't let India chase!!!

tonoy
We won the toss!!! Finally!!!

Al_Baseerah
Wow we won the toss! Bowling first..

tanvir_nus
March 23, 2016, 08:34 AM
ATLAST WE HAVE WON THE TOSS! WON ATLEAST SOMETHING

MohammedShamim
Oh boy! India Good Bye hahahahah

Zeeshan
We are bowling.

BD Tigers
Alhamdulillah...we won the toss...

Nadim
March 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
Great decision to field first. India too good while batting. Also their RR is poor so even if we lose it won't help them much while batting first ;)

IndYeah
I remember long time back, Imran said openly, that Prabhakar is a chucker, but he only chucks when the going gets tough. We need guys like these.

:-/

You need guys who chuck when the going gets tough? Or you need retired playboys who want to play "prime minister, prime minister", whether thats good for the country or not?

Aim higher, my friend. BD could use players like Kohli, Rohit, etc. And tell the BD boys to eat extra rosgullas so they can swing and hit a few boundaries! Rosgullah Power!!

Zeeshan
Tamim is back

Nadim
Tamim is back for Saqlain Sajib.

Playing 8 batsmans including HOM...

MohammedShamim
March 23, 2016, 08:36 AM
How was Mash looking at the toss, better than before?

Rifat
March 23, 2016, 08:36 AM
Game on if we can restrict them below 160 or 150 ideally restricting India below 150 on this track that too without Taskin will be a grand achievement